PDA

View Full Version : KLCC Condo Info

leesg123
10-07-13, 20:44
Found this blog, very balanced opinion on the KLCC condos.

If you are keen to invest in KLCC area, that would be a good reference:
http://klcccondominiums.com.my/

lionhill
11-07-13, 09:15
a very good sharing, thanks.

Brother, understand you have properties in KL, how to you manage it for rental? via agent? or you often visit KL?

leesg123
11-07-13, 17:44
a very good sharing, thanks.

Brother, understand you have properties in KL, how to you manage it for rental? via agent? or you often visit KL?Through the property agency, I get them to manage my unit (they will help to collect rent, make sure bills are paid, attend to tenant matters). 8% fee of the monthly rent.

you are eyeing any development? or hoot liao?

dtrax
11-07-13, 18:16
Through the property agency, I get them to manage my unit (they will help to collect rent, make sure bills are paid, attend to tenant matters). 8% fee of the monthly rent.

care to share what agency you are with for the property management?

lionhill
11-07-13, 21:21
Through the property agency, I get them to manage my unit (they will help to collect rent, make sure bills are paid, attend to tenant matters). 8% fee of the monthly rent.

thanks a lot.

I am always dreaming of it, but haven't taken any action yet. very lazy.

leesg123
11-07-13, 23:59
care to share what agency you are with for the property management?
am using Perdana properties. there are others too such as Oriental, allsworth etc.

propertychap
12-07-13, 01:16
Hi can share if it is easy to rent out condo in KL? I also hear about oversupply and hard to rent out and low rental? True?
What is the rental yield of your condo?

dtrax
12-07-13, 01:25
am using Perdana properties. there are others too such as Oriental, allsworth etc.

thanks for the tip :)

leesg123
12-07-13, 07:40
Hi can share if it is easy to rent out condo in KL? I also hear about oversupply and hard to rent out and low rental? True?
What is the rental yield of your condo?
me too have been hearing oversupply for many many years. but the reality is that my unit Is rented since day 1 of legal handover. also, the fact is that the landsize in KLCC area is fixed, cannot reclaim. just like landsize in prime orchard rd area is fixed.

choose small units (1 or 2 bedrm) for better yield. my yield is abt 6%, capital gain in 1 yr abt 10%.