PDA

View Full Version : Owners in the West beware!!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

xebay11
10-12-13, 17:24
precisely tenants will always be on the move!
so all tenants who currently work in jurong will work there forever! ?! :banghead:
labelling others stupid doesnt make yr reasoning sounds any smarter, it merely make u sounds like roberto33 :47:

We are talking about tenants and JLD only, we are not talking about the next big thing, or forever, either you have problems with comprehension or you are twisting logic just to make a point.

I don't want to call you stupid, I will just let the readers decide.

Cheers

Ringo33
10-12-13, 17:25
JG to DUO is machiam 宫女 to 太后 。
now u noe y yr JG fully sold on vvip oso cannot 山鸡变凤凰? :D

I am not sure if you know what jiao wei you talking about here.

However its always good to know that people like you will compare JG to DUO. which can only be good for JG potential.

虱子王
10-12-13, 18:01
是飞上枝头变凤凰, 还是 乌鸦永远变不成凤凰?

Reopened Borders looks and feels like a Popular bookstore (http://stcommunities.straitstimes.com/show/2013/12/06/reopened-borders-popular-clone)

By Akshita Nanda

The new Borders Singapore bookstore has opened at Westgate mall in Jurong East but it looks and feels like a Popular bookstore.

Upon entering the store, customers are greeted by rows of educational guides on sale, which are the mainstay of any Popular bookshop.

Customers were disappointed that the new Borders Singapore store lacked the cosy seating areas and diverse selection of the former Borders store at Wheelock Place.

That store was originally part of a United States-based chain known for its reading couches, bistro, and book and music events. Operated after 2008 by an Australian group, REDgroup Retail, it closed down in 2011.

Popular Holdings, known for its textbook and stationery retail stores, acquired the right to use the Borders Singapore name last year for an undisclosed sum. The 8,000 sq ft Borders Singapore bookstore on the fourth floor of Westgate is smaller than Prologue, Popular's former flagship lifestyle bookstore.

Prologue opened in Ion Orchard in 2009 but vacated its 12,000 sq ft space this August, citing rising rentals and lower profit margins.

Customer Ariff Razak, 29, an operations technician at Senoko Power Station, said: "I used to patronise the store at Wheelock Place. This is smaller and it lacks space for readers to sit and enjoy the books. I miss the previous one where there were a lot of chairs and seating corners."

Sales were brisk, according to the owners, with about 1,000 people signing up on opening day on Monday for a $20 annual membership which gives them discounts on merchandise and cafe purchases valid only at the store.

The new Borders Singapore store is open from 10am to 10pm daily and stocks around 16,000 titles in genres from anthropology to comics and fiction. A section of stationery, CDs and DVDs surrounds a 60-inch TV screen that plays movies,

Another customer, Ms Sarah Shariff, 20, said she liked the range of books on offer but was disappointed at the limited choices of music.

"I've been anticipating the opening of this store," said the third-year arts management student at Republic Polytechnic, who lives in the West. She has fond memories of listening to stories in the children's corner at Borders store at Wheelock Place.

"They could make this store more family-friendly. It has become a general bookstore now," she said.

Borders Singapore is open daily from 10am to 10pm at Westgate, 04-26, 3 Gateway Drive.

Ringo33
10-12-13, 18:52
是飞上枝头变凤凰, 还是 乌鸦永远变不成凤凰?

Reopened Borders looks and feels like a Popular bookstore (http://stcommunities.straitstimes.com/show/2013/12/06/reopened-borders-popular-clone)

By Akshita Nanda

The new Borders Singapore bookstore has opened at Westgate mall in Jurong East but it looks and feels like a Popular bookstore.

Upon entering the store, customers are greeted by rows of educational guides on sale, which are the mainstay of any Popular bookshop.

Customers were disappointed that the new Borders Singapore store lacked the cosy seating areas and diverse selection of the former Borders store at Wheelock Place.

That store was originally part of a United States-based chain known for its reading couches, bistro, and book and music events. Operated after 2008 by an Australian group, REDgroup Retail, it closed down in 2011.

Popular Holdings, known for its textbook and stationery retail stores, acquired the right to use the Borders Singapore name last year for an undisclosed sum. The 8,000 sq ft Borders Singapore bookstore on the fourth floor of Westgate is smaller than Prologue, Popular's former flagship lifestyle bookstore.

Prologue opened in Ion Orchard in 2009 but vacated its 12,000 sq ft space this August, citing rising rentals and lower profit margins.

Customer Ariff Razak, 29, an operations technician at Senoko Power Station, said: "I used to patronise the store at Wheelock Place. This is smaller and it lacks space for readers to sit and enjoy the books. I miss the previous one where there were a lot of chairs and seating corners."

Sales were brisk, according to the owners, with about 1,000 people signing up on opening day on Monday for a $20 annual membership which gives them discounts on merchandise and cafe purchases valid only at the store.

The new Borders Singapore store is open from 10am to 10pm daily and stocks around 16,000 titles in genres from anthropology to comics and fiction. A section of stationery, CDs and DVDs surrounds a 60-inch TV screen that plays movies,

Another customer, Ms Sarah Shariff, 20, said she liked the range of books on offer but was disappointed at the limited choices of music.

"I've been anticipating the opening of this store," said the third-year arts management student at Republic Polytechnic, who lives in the West. She has fond memories of listening to stories in the children's corner at Borders store at Wheelock Place.

"They could make this store more family-friendly. It has become a general bookstore now," she said.

Borders Singapore is open daily from 10am to 10pm at Westgate, 04-26, 3 Gateway Drive.

oh shit. property in jurong is going crash because Borders feels like Popular.

sunrise
10-12-13, 19:15

Price falling soon.

Ringo33
10-12-13, 19:27
Price falling soon.

soon is next month, next year, next economic crisis?

Is east falling soon?

xebay11
10-12-13, 19:27

Now at Westgate, I am much more impressed with it than JEM, love the openness of the mall, the downside is the non-aircon area, it's gonna be hot hot hot in the afternoon.

Ringo33
10-12-13, 19:53
Now at Westgate, I am much more impressed with it than JEM, love the openness of the mall, the downside is the non-aircon area, it's gonna be hot hot hot in the afternoon.

I think the 2 malls will compliment each other quite well. I think certain section of the westgate feels more upmarket, while the other section are more geared towards family. As for JEM, I think it has got a more trendy feel to it.

teddybear
10-12-13, 20:20
Many people? Don't think there are many, and I am still around, there goes you logic?! :confused:
Success? ha ha ha ha ha! No rental, no capital gain, what success are you talking about for your purchase of JLD? May be successful in starting to pay interests? :doh:

Have you noticed many people who are most critical about the JLD plan in this thread has already "left" and return with new account name.

Why? They are starting to see the potential in JLD. :D

JLD is a BRICK AND MORTAL success story, there is no need to hard sell

Ringo33
10-12-13, 20:33
Many people? Don't think there are many, and I am still around, there goes you logic?! :confused:
Success? ha ha ha ha ha! No rental, no capital gain, what success are you talking about for your purchase of JLD? May be successful in starting to pay interests? :doh:

1) This is not a thread about J Gateway, so I am not sure what shit you are barking at

2) Success can be measure by rental yield and capital gain, and the last time i check, Jurong region property has been performing WAY WAY better than CCR. Are you going to not accept the fact?

I noticed you have stop talking about air pollution and foreign workers. Without these 2 subjects, there are really no reason for you to hang around here.

玉格格
10-12-13, 21:25
There are so many variables here....
We are talking about tenants.... or are we talking about locals?????

I damn :confused::confused::confused::confused:

ok, lets get our understanding rite.
would u agree tat if buying for own stay, extreme east/west is not as popular as a more centralised places as owners most likely will not shift their homes as often as they change jobs?

so our focus will be buying for investmt.
u r trying to tell me tat since yr tenants profile of yr anchorage changes over the yrs, extreme places will oso hv its pool of tenants issit?
i wan to tell u, the demand is still diff one.

eg. A has a unit to be tenanted at JG n another one in Alex resi.
potential tenants for JG:
work in boon lay, tuas, clementi, 3 tenants.

potential tenants for Alex resi:
work in marina, raffles, alexandra, orchard, clementi, 5 tenants.
when yr loc is more centralised, u can attract tenants fm more places.
many times, yr rental amt is dependent on how much demand there is for yr unit.

Patrickstar
10-12-13, 21:32
I think CCR properties are for the well-heeled buying to enjoy the centrality of the location n the prestige of living in a good neighborhood. The rich dont really bother much about that plus minus few hundred k gain or loss. As for the success of jurong condos, they are for those who bought into earlier projects like lakeshore, caspian n the whole range of other older projects. JG owners are far from being in the same league as these owners.

1) This is not a thread about J Gateway, so I am not sure what shit you are barking at

2) Success can be measure by rental yield and capital gain, and the last time i check, Jurong region property has been performing WAY WAY better than CCR. Are you going to not accept the fact?

I noticed you have stop talking about air pollution and foreign workers. Without these 2 subjects, there are really no reason for you to hang around here.

Ringo33
10-12-13, 21:37
I think CCR properties are for the well-heeled buying to enjoy the centrality of the location n the prestige of living in a good neighborhood. The rich dont really bother much about that plus minus few hundred k gain or loss. As for the success of jurong condos, they are for those who bought into earlier projects like lakeshore, caspian n the whole range of other older projects. JG owners are far from being in the same league as these owners.

If you want to go down the route of saying CCR is for enjoyment and making money in property is secondary, then please stop wasting time in this forum lah, and spend more time in the real world to enjoy.

Again, what makes you think that people who live in the west doesnt own property in CCR?

Shallow minded.....or WAIT, are you going to bring out GCB to compare to J GATEWAY? :D

Ringo33
10-12-13, 21:39
would u agree tat if buying for own stay, extreme east/west is not as popular as a more centralised places as owners most likely will not shift their homes as often as they change jobs?

u r trying to tell me tat since yr tenants profile of yr anchorage changes over the yrs, extreme places will oso hv its pool of tenants issit?

Stop all you jiao wei lah....no head no tail, keep going round in circle.

So how much government has invested in JLD? How is that compare to Suzhou?

玉格格
10-12-13, 21:51
I am not sure if you know what jiao wei you talking about here.

However its always good to know that people like you will compare JG to DUO. which can only be good for JG potential.

u shd noe tat u lacks the ability to make correct inferences when ppl tell u things, tats y u kept asking ppl the same qns over n over again.
how come tat jonathan can pick up my message correctly leh?
he is definitely someone new in tis thread. he could jolly well be a clone.
tis i dun care. Im oni interested if a person can interprete intelligently without me explaining in lengthy details.

chestnut
10-12-13, 21:54
Ok lar... U have more experience than me in the rental market...:D:D

I am a novice... Cheers:D:D

No problem lar.... U win:D:D

玉格格
10-12-13, 21:56
If you want to go down the route of saying CCR is for enjoyment and making money in property is secondary, then please stop wasting time in this forum lah, and spend more time in the real world to enjoy.

Again, what makes you think that people who live in the west doesnt own property in CCR?

Shallow minded.....or WAIT, are you going to bring out GCB to compare to J GATEWAY? :D

aiyo! u r so thick skin to called ppl shallow!
a couple of mths back, who is tat NOT SHALLOW PERSON who said tat no money go n buy ocr? y suffocate n buy a shoebox in rcr?
:47:

Ringo33
10-12-13, 21:58

I thought Mermaid hasnt collect key yet? Wasnt she still asking about GST for maintenance fee a few month back. :D

Havent collect keys already got rental market experience...solid sia,...

dont pray pray with her jiao wei.

Ringo33
10-12-13, 21:59
aiyo! u r so thick skin to called ppl shallow!
a couple of mths back, who is tat NOT SHALLOW PERSON who said tat no money go n buy ocr? y suffocate n buy a shoebox in rcr?
:47:

No as bad as those who create multiple forum account to praise themselves...:D

玉格格
10-12-13, 22:01

u r so sacastic.
I dun like yr style of np, let u win. In tis aspect, i prefer to discuss wif hopeful. though we always hv very diff opinions, he will always justify his objections :D

Simi
10-12-13, 22:01

Bro chestnut

dun pray pray ok

玉格格 property rental knowledge pass down from the Qing Dynasty wan

More than a hundred years of experience :D:D

玉格格
10-12-13, 22:05
No as bad as those who create multiple forum account to praise themselves...:D

wat a joke! as if I nid a clone to praise myself! :doh:

chestnut
10-12-13, 22:06
Bro chestnut

dun pray pray ok

More than a hundred years of knowledge :D:D

Hahahaha... I lose out in terms of number of decades of experience leh....

But I can share with you my ex-Botannia experience.... My agent got my unit rented out before TOP.... Wah, I rush to get key, rush to do lights, curtain, etc... For tenant to move in... Of course my unit Reno all done by my agent... Heng. If not I Lao sai....

So I know west rental good leh.... I sold because capital gain quite solid leh...

:D:D

玉格格
10-12-13, 22:07
Bro chestnut

dun pray pray ok

More than a hundred years of experience :D:D

u si ginna dun come in n ka jiao hor! :hell-hath-no-fury:
later I turn u into a roasted pig den u noe!

玉格格
10-12-13, 22:09

But I can share with you my ex-Botannia experience.... My agent got my unit rented out before TOP.... Wah, I rush to get key, rush to do lights, curtain, etc... For tenant to move in... Of course my unit Reno all done by my agent... Heng. If not I Lao sai....

So I know west rental good leh.... I sold because capital gain quite solid leh...

bro, capital gain solid onot depends on how much u pay leh.
JG de cap gain how solid huh?

chestnut
10-12-13, 22:09
u r so sacastic.
I dun like yr style of np, let u win. In tis aspect, i prefer to discuss wif hopeful. though we always hv very diff opinions, he will always justify his objections :D

Hahahaha... Ok lor, I will leave you and hopeful to engage in a constructive discussion lor....:D:D:D

I quite ok one leh....

Your theory sometimes too cheem for me... I am just a simple boy....:D:D

Simi
10-12-13, 22:11

Bro

my 2 units in the west never failed to get tenants too
should say I got a very good agent to work for me

the last time I gave her a S$500 ang pow :D

Simi
10-12-13, 22:12
u si ginna dun come in n ka jiao hor! :hell-hath-no-fury:
later I turn u into a roasted pig den u noe!

玉格格...sorry lor

M u a k !!! :D

玉格格
10-12-13, 22:12
I thought Mermaid hasnt collect key yet? Wasnt she still asking about GST for maintenance fee a few month back. :D

Havent collect keys already got rental market experience...solid sia,...

dont pray pray with her jiao wei.

u collected many keys hor?
can u be as generous as bro chestnut n tell us yr profitable proj? we dun wan to waste time learning fm u if u hv not even buy anything wor!

玉格格
10-12-13, 22:18
Hahahaha... Ok lor, I will leave you and hopeful to engage in a constructive discussion lor....:D:D:D

I quite ok one leh....

Your theory sometimes too cheem for me... I am just a simple boy....:D:D

cos many times we speak fm our own pespectives. others may misintetpret. mayb im the break the claypot n ask tat type la! :D
u wanna retire liao so ...... :o

Ringo33
10-12-13, 22:20
u collected many keys hor?
can u be as generous as bro chestnut n tell us yr profitable proj? we dun wan to waste time learning fm u if u hv not even buy anything wor!

stop all you jiao wei lah. if you havent even collect your keys to your first apartment or pay maintenance fee before, you want to come here and tell people about how rental market work??

Stop embarrassing yourself and changing your forum account is not going to cleanse your nonsense.

玉格格
10-12-13, 22:22
玉格格...sorry lor

M u a k !!! :D

u dun suka suka muak here muak there. u not true blue tats y u dunno.
M u a k. stands 'mate u, ah kua" haha! :D

Simi
10-12-13, 22:32
u dun suka suka muak here muak there. u not true blue tats y u dunno.
M u a k. stands 'mate u, ah kua" haha! :D

Is that right ?

all the while thought is Hugs and Kisses :doh:

proud owner
10-12-13, 23:31
Is that right ?

that's what I thot too ...

whats that saying ? It takes a crook to know another ?

is he a MUAK himself ?

Ringo33
10-12-13, 23:35

is he a MUAK himself ?

I think he is trying to hint something. But we should not have prejudice against sexual orientation of others as its not a crime to be ah gua as long as they behave.

proud owner
10-12-13, 23:36
I think he is trying to hint something. But we should not have prejudice against sexual orientation of others as its not a crime to be ah gua as long as they behave.

yes you are right

I apologize

Simi
10-12-13, 23:41

is he a MUAK himself ?

Hi Proud Owner

actually Muak is in Spanish

Muchos besos ....Muak :cheers1::cheers1:

Patrickstar
10-12-13, 23:50
You are obviously out of the league. You expect those who can afford to buy ardmore, the marq and scotts hamilton to live in Jurong? In case you are wondering, those CCR properties I was referring to are not the Mickey mouse ones that you probably aspire to own.

Ringo33
11-12-13, 06:14
You are obviously out of the league. You expect those who can afford to buy ardmore, the marq and scotts hamilton to live in Jurong? In case you are wondering, those CCR properties I was referring to are not the Mickey mouse ones that you probably aspire to own.

Jurong property owners are going to Huat Liao. people in this forum is starting to compare Jurong property to GCB, Ardmore, Marq and Hamilton..

LOL!!!

玉格格
11-12-13, 08:18

if u lacks comprehension ability, mai key kiang & luan luan assume :47:

玉格格
11-12-13, 08:54
Is that right ?

sala leh, but Im not gg to correct u lest u anyhow missuse the word! :tongue3:

is he a MUAK himself ?

the "mate u ah kua" is I anyhow invent to disturb simi de la! haha, Im not a guy :doh:

玉格格
11-12-13, 09:02
Bro

my 2 units in the west never failed to get tenants too
should say I got a very good agent to work for me

the last time I gave her a S$500 ang pow :D

u gg strike it big liao!
yr 2 units is bought many yrs ago rite?
chao chao doubled or tripled in value after JG is launched! :scared-4:

Simi
11-12-13, 13:27
u gg strike it big liao!
yr 2 units is bought many yrs ago rite?
chao chao doubled or tripled in value after JG is launched! :scared-4:

Yes many many years ago I kamgong ma

anyhow buy when people shouted Jurong/West not a good area to buy :D:D

玉格格
11-12-13, 14:04
Yes many many years ago I kamgong ma

anyhow buy when people shouted Jurong/West not a good area to buy :D:D

dun tink we r stupid. u r hinting tat ppl who bought JG now is kamgong. :scared-1:
u jialat liao, hehehe :D

Simi
11-12-13, 14:37
dun tink we r stupid. u r hinting tat ppl who bought JG now is kamgong. :scared-1:
u jialat liao, hehehe :D

better to be gong gong than being too smart

gong gong jiak ti kong :D:ashamed1:

xebay11
11-12-13, 15:03
better to be gong gong than being too smart

gong gong jiak ti kong :D:ashamed1:

Moral of the story, dun be arrogant and name call, we never know where the prices of JG may be in a few years time, so I dun understand why so much hostility here.

I already knew how to buy in the West in 1991 for investment when I was only 20 plus years old and living in Orchard Road, of course I knew about the pollution and status of the place, but it really is undersold and a goldmine for tenants dunno why all here supposedly seasoned and big timers cannot even see this and argue and argue over so many pages.

JG may be overpriced and maybe little upside but then again, who really knows?

The whole JLD really has potential, when I stepped into Westgate last night, I really felt that the retail scene here has finally matured and still growing with upcoming Big Box. Wait till you actually go there and have a feel, then the arguments of the positive points of JG will stop.

Anyway true winners in property market are usually the few who see the hidden potential and take the plunge and certainly not the majority who just fold arms and criticize, sneer and laugh like those in this entire thread.

Simi
11-12-13, 15:11
Moral of the story, dun be arrogant and name call, we never know where the prices of JG may be in a few years time, so I dun understand why so much hostility here.

I already knew how to buy in the West in 1991 for investment when I was only 20 plus years old and living in Orchard Road, of course I knew about the pollution and status of the place, but it really is undersold and a goldmine for tenants dunno why all here supposedly seasoned and big timers cannot even see this and argue and argue over so many pages.

The whole JLD really has potential, when I stepped into Westgate last night, I really felt that the retail scene here has finally matured and still growing with upcoming Big Box. Wait till you actually go there and have a feel, then the arguments of the positive points of JG will stop.

Anyway true winners in property market are usually the few who see the hidden potential and take the plunge and certainly not the majority who just fold arms and criticize, sneer and laugh like those in this entire thread.

Hi xebay11
yalor, the thread was started sometimes in July

The Voice of China 2nd season already over and here still :banghead::banghead:

can win in an argument is one thing but to face the reality is another

玉格格
11-12-13, 15:11

so after telling us a long history of yr jurong achivements, r u even vested in JG?

Jonathan0503
11-12-13, 15:12

I am not discounting the potential of JLD. But I do agree 100% with your view on JG

Jonathan0503
11-12-13, 15:16
u shd noe tat u lacks the ability to make correct inferences when ppl tell u things, tats y u kept asking ppl the same qns over n over again.
how come tat jonathan can pick up my message correctly leh?
he is definitely someone new in tis thread. he could jolly well be a clone.
tis i dun care. Im oni interested if a person can interprete intelligently without me explaining in lengthy details.

I am not new to this thread and definitely not a clone.

Check the date I joined this forum and my postings

Simi
11-12-13, 15:18
so after telling us a long history of yr jurong achivements, r u even vested in JG?

staying in Orchard to some is consider as I Make It Liao

but also sometimes got frighten or shock out of peaceful sleep in bed
in the middle of the night usually during weekends when you needed a good rest

玉格格
11-12-13, 15:18
Hi xebay11
yalor, the thread was started sometimes in July

The Voice of China 2nd season already over and here still :banghead::banghead:

can win in an argument is one thing but to face the reality is another

u really noe how to say 风凉话.
u bot these cheap cheap ones decades ago but din buy JG cos u feel is overpriced.

of cos now u can say until song song cos there is always a JG to cushion yr investment mah! :banghead:

Simi
11-12-13, 15:20
u really noe how to say 风凉话.
u bot these cheap cheap ones decades ago but din buy JG cos u feel is overpriced.

of cos now u can say until song song cos there is always a JG to cushion yr investment mah! :banghead:

what I feel can be wrong and I will admit to it

Market is always right

玉格格
11-12-13, 15:20
I am not new to this thread and definitely not a clone.

Check the date I joined this forum and my postings

like I say b4, clone or not clone Im not the least concerned. it is the R33 who always accusing ppl of cloning themselves to bash him.

玉格格
11-12-13, 15:24
what I feel can be wrong and I will admit to it

Market is always right

since u alrdy feel bit bit regret, the 1st boat missed 2nd boat coming. R33 has alrdy created a thread to promote it.

u can grab tat one lor, anyway the land is slightly cheaper den JG :D

Jonathan0503
11-12-13, 15:25
When a project is sold out within 1 day, that can only mean there are more demand than supply and that buyers see value in what they are buying.

Based on what I gather so far, there are some agent marketing JG subsale at >$2000psf.

So is that good or bad?

I will say good if such sub-sale of >$2000psf goes through within this 1 year or so.
Is there any so far?

玉格格
11-12-13, 15:27
I will say good if such sub-sale of >$2000psf goes through within this 1 year or so.
Is there any so far?

hey tis is rather bias agst JG cos now every new proj is bounded by ssd.
4 yrs later bah ...

xebay11
11-12-13, 15:29

Nope not vested in JG at all, but I did buy a resale HDB in Bukit Batok two MRT stops away from JE, this is my respite property as it has fresh forest air facing the hill and yet so near JLD area, my trip to Westgate was made on a $60 market bicycle thrown out by my Lambo owning neighbour at my FH landed in East Coast LOL! Took me 15 minutes by bicycle.

My 1991 property invested was a 5rm maisonette HDB in Jurong East, bought for $168k and sold later at $305k two and a half years later, tenanted all the way, I used that money to buy a 8,000 sqft property in Australia.

xebay11
11-12-13, 15:32
staying in Orchard to some is consider as I Make It Liao

but also sometimes got frighten or shock out of peaceful sleep in bed
in the middle of the night usually during weekends when you needed a good rest

I shifted from Orchard to East Coast for more gracious living in Siglap area.

玉格格
11-12-13, 15:33
Nope not vested in JG at all, but I did buy a resale HDB in Bukit Batok two MRT stops away from JE, this is my respite property as it has fresh forest air facing the hill and yet so near JLD area, my trip to Westgate was made on a $60 market bicycle thrown out by my Lambo owning neighbour at my FH landed in East Coast LOL! Took me 15 minutes by bicycle.

My 1991 property invested was a 5rm maisonette HDB in Jurong East, bought for $168k and sold later at $305k two and a half years later, tenanted all the way, I used that money to buy a 8,000 sqft property in Australia.

tats y!
every ppty in boonlay, lakeside n jurong huat becos of JG.
for a west owner who din invest in JG, of cos JLD potential is gd!
capital appreciation & rental is gd!
:banghead:

Simi
11-12-13, 15:34
since u alrdy feel bit bit regret, the 1st boat missed 2nd boat coming. R33 has alrdy created a thread to promote it.

u can grab tat one lor, anyway the land is slightly cheaper den JG :D

Thank you

might just do it :D (posted somewhere here am selling my JB properties)
cos I believe in the JLD story

if you go to JLD jalan jalan and still think that URA and the authorities are creating an ILLUSION and selling a DREAM

then take it as bird talk lor...no need to bash the believers here

just consider them as kamgong in your heart well do :D:D

玉格格
11-12-13, 15:37
Thank you

might just do it :D (posted somewhere here am selling my JB properties)
cos I believe in the JLD story

if you go to JLD jalan jalan and still think that URA and the authorities are creating an ILLUSION and selling a DREAM

then take it as bird talk lor...no need to bash the believers here

just consider them as kamgong in your heart well do :D:D

u hor, fm episode 1 till now still blur blur ...

we hv alrdy clarified many, many times tat we dun deny JLD potential. we merely felt tat JG $ has alrdy factored in all these so called future potential thus limited appreciation.
we din say JLD is a fake story! :banghead:
sibeh jialat! twist our words! :doh:
since when did we bash believers? :47:

xebay11
11-12-13, 15:40
u we merely felt tat JG $ has alrdy factored in all these so called future potential thus limited appreciation.

Are you sure on JG? It is only a feeling right. R33 also bases his posts on feeling but has some good material to back him up.

Simi
11-12-13, 15:42
I shifted from Orchard to East Coast for more gracious living in Siglap area.

Yes, you got what I meant :D

presently staying quite close to MRT and were disturbed by the noisy train initially but after a while....being conditioned to it ......

but over there is different
can really shook you up out of now where and really startled !!! :o:beats-me-man:

玉格格
11-12-13, 15:42
Are you sure on JG? It is only a feeling right. R33 also bases his posts on feeling but has some good material to back him up.

so u r telling me tat R33 has not provided a single misleading infor here?
hahaha! I tink many witnesses r ready to quote u all the evidences in tis thread!

Simi
11-12-13, 15:45
u hor, fm episode 1 till now still blur blur ...

we hv alrdy clarified many, many times tat we dun deny JLD potential. we merely felt tat JG $ has alrdy factored in all these so called future potential thus limited appreciation.
we din say JLD is a fake story! :banghead:
sibeh jialat! twist our words! :doh:
since when did we bash believers? :47:

M U A K

Muchos Gracias :D

xebay11
11-12-13, 15:47
so u r telling me tat R33 has not provided a single misleading infor here?
hahaha! I tink many witnesses r ready to quote u all the evidences in tis thread!

He definitely went overboard on the pollution part in this thread and was sprouting rubbish, West air definitely not as good as the rest of Singapore.

But investors must always be detached from their properties, it is just a money making avenue and not seen as something to be held on to.

West properties should be viewed this way.

玉格格
11-12-13, 15:55
He definitely went overboard on the pollution part in this thread and was sprouting rubbish, West air definitely not as good as the rest of Singapore.

But investors must always be detached from their properties, it is just a money making avenue and not seen as something to be held on to.

West properties should be viewed this way.

lol ... pollution part is merely the appetisers. nid some gd diggers to help us summarise all his malicious infor :D

clemdale24
11-12-13, 16:14

WAH. EVEN U AGREE :D

Simi
11-12-13, 16:24
WAH. EVEN U AGREE :D

2nd part of the sentence is

but then again, who really knows? :D

玉格格
11-12-13, 16:25
2nd part of the sentence is

but then again, who really knows? :D

isn't tis sentence suggesting to readers tat buying JG is a gamble? :47:

Simi
11-12-13, 16:28
isn't tis sentence suggesting to readers tat buying JG is a gamble? :47:

Does URA looks like a gambler to you ? :D

玉格格
11-12-13, 16:30
Does URA looks like a gambler to you ? :D

u r wrong, ura is the casino owner! :tongue3:

Ringo33
11-12-13, 16:38
lol ... pollution part is merely the appetisers. nid some gd diggers to help us summarise all his malicious infor :D

what was the bishan project which you were bragging very loudly sometime back? You reckon the capital gain and rental potential will be better than JG?

Based on what you said about JG, there will be no capital gain potential because current price has already priced in all future potential of JLD.

Yes or No?

玉格格
11-12-13, 16:45
what was the bishan project which you were bragging very loudly sometime back? You reckon the capital gain and rental potential will be better than JG?

Based on what you said about JG, there will be no capital gain potential because current price has already priced in all future potential of JLD.

Yes or No?

quote me the post tat I bragged very loudly abt bishan :47:

Simi
11-12-13, 17:03

you very the kuai wan la
ok...need to go

Boss asks me to drive lorry fetch the FWs to their dormitories :cool::cool::D

Ringo33
11-12-13, 17:15

you are not worthy of my time. Just keep on trolling like a kid and you will be fine.

btw, whats up with creating so many forum account? Who exactly are you trying to fool here? Yourself?

玉格格
11-12-13, 18:52
you are not worthy of my time. Just keep on trolling like a kid and you will be fine.

btw, whats up with creating so many forum account? Who exactly are you trying to fool here? Yourself?

dun hv evidence say dun hv la!
behave until so HUAN :rolleyes:
respond to yr post oso make me feel like puking :47:

Ringo33
11-12-13, 19:11

Just stick to trolling instead of going around teaching others how to be landlord.

玉格格
11-12-13, 19:27
Just stick to trolling instead of going around teaching others how to be landlord.

if I dun do wat u wan, wat u gonna do to me again?
slap me?
pinch my nose?

wat a babarian :rolleyes:

Simi
11-12-13, 19:42

do you know the meaning of 'huan' ? :scared-1::scared-1:

Ringo33
11-12-13, 19:44
slap me?
pinch my nose?

I am not interest to hear about how you like to be tortured.

Please keep those sadistic torture fantasy stuff to yourself.

Simi
11-12-13, 19:50
slap me?
pinch my nose?

so simple
Kiss you lor

MUAK !!!:D:D

玉格格
11-12-13, 19:51
do you know the meaning of 'huan' ? :scared-1::scared-1:

I asked my dad liao lah, he immed noe. yuanlai u r same generation as my lao peh! :scared-1:

Simi
11-12-13, 19:54
I asked my dad liao lah, he immed noe. yuanlai u r same generation as my lao peh! :scared-1:

so does he agrees with me that you are huan ?

if he does then same generation :D

玉格格
11-12-13, 20:03
so does he agrees with me that you are huan ?

if he does then same generation :D

bo leh :(
tat means u r even older den him! :scared-1:
omg! Im actually toking to a sibeh lao ah peh! hahaha!

玉格格
11-12-13, 20:06
I am not interest to hear about how you like to be tortured.

Please keep those sadistic torture fantasy stuff to yourself.

tsk, tsk, tsk ... got guts to say no balls to admit :rolleyes:

Simi
11-12-13, 20:08
bo leh :(
tat means u r even older den him! :scared-1:
omg! Im actually toking to a sibeh lao ah peh! hahaha!

cough cough ;);)

Simi
11-12-13, 23:01
Westgate
Where: 3 Gateway Drive
Percentage of F&B outlets: 25 per cent
Opens: 10am to 10pm daily

Among the prominent food names gathering at the new Westgate mall in Jurong East are two new eateries thought up by two undergraduates from the Singapore Management University.

They are Vietnamese quick service restaurant Pho Street, spearheaded by finance major Seah Yiyuan, and Griddy, a savoury waffle restaurant managed by business major Joshua Chia.

Both are owned by Select Group, which hired Mr Seah as an intern with the company, while Mr Chia is the first scholar under its SME-Spring Scholarship Programme.

On planning a Vietnamese restaurant, Mr Seah says: "During the research phase, we couldn't find a good gauge of how receptive Singaporeans are to the cuisine. There were a few restaurants serving Vietnamese food but they did not appeal to the locals. The market still has much room for growth."

He says the steepest learning curve was in the execution phase, which involved hiring a Vietnamese head chef, as well as bringing the concept to the masses in the future. Pho Street at Westgate opens on Wednesday and its second branch opens at the new Bedok Mall on Dec 10.

Prices start at $10 for a bowl of pho and $2 for snacks.

Mr Chia of Griddy says product development was the toughest part of going into the food and beverage business.

He says: "It was challenging to pinpoint what would be the right taste for each waffle sandwich or how big the portions should be as we had a small sample size for our taste tests and there wasn't a clear indication of which tastes or portions were about right.

"We wanted to offer Singaporeans a fresh take on the waffle, where they can enjoy it as a gourmet sandwich with their choice of savoury or sweet flavours. This helps us to stand out from burgers and sandwiches."

A Griddy Burger, for example, has a handmade beef patty, lettuce, tomato, cheddar cheese, and sauteed mushrooms with a mushroom waffle. It costs $6.90.

Those looking for a healthy option can head to fruit juice outlet Fruiti, which specialises in sugarless and water-free juices and smoothies.

The juice blends (from $4.30) are divided into three categories: Daily Booster, Total Wellness and Beauty Cleanse; while the smoothies are divided into two sections - Slim & Lite and Power Punch.

Owner Angel Ang, 30, says: "It was quite challenging to convince suppliers to have confidence in me, and have a similar mindset of what I'm trying to achieve with this healthy living and eating concept."

Proofer Bakery & Pizzeria's owner Anita Chia, 34, who used to work in the banking sector, says she is hoping that she has picked the right location.

She says: "It will be a good business hub and we hope to do deliveries in the area once everything is ready. I love food and have always wanted to venture into the industry."

She recently opened the first Proofer Bakery & Pizzeria at Changi City Point last month.

Pizza flavours with a twist include The Carbonara, which has crispy bacon, ham and potato with a light cream sauce; Proofer Signature, with pineapple, fresh ground beef, ham and grilled oregano chicken; Sausage Fest, which has pepperoni, bockwurst sausage and chicken cocktail sausage with smoked barbecue sauce; and Singapura Satay, which has pineapple and chicken with peanut sauce.

A 10-inch pizza costs $11.90, while a 1/4 slice costs $3.60. Milkshake prices start at $2 (with any pizza purchase).

These four restaurants join other new food offerings at Westgate; including Huang Ji Huang, a stewed pot restaurant with about 400 outlets in China and its first overseas branch here.

Restaurants opening their first branch outside of the city include ramen outlet Ippudo, Japanese beauty pot concept Tsukada Nojo and Thai steamboat chain MK Steamboat.

Westgate's anchor tenant Isetan will feature new food offerings too. In addition to its supermarket, there will be new brands such as Johan Paris, a Japanese bakery known for its French breads; J-Dining, a Western deli serving take-away meals; Japanese deli counter Nagomi Deli; and Juice Bar by Yaoya.

Adding to the Japanese food craze - 30 per cent of the mall's dine-in food outlets are Japanese - are Kinoshita from Osaka, famous for its teppan nabe (hot iron pot), and Robata Robata, a robatayaki grill restaurant by Singapore's Shin Group.

xebay11
12-12-13, 08:01
Sounds all good to me :) Should attract Japanese community to move to JLD area.

玉格格
12-12-13, 09:07
SINGAPORE: National Development Minister Khaw Boon Wan said Singapore is open to the idea of housing some foreign workers at nearby offshore islands.

In a written reply to a question in Parliament on Monday, he said the country has in fact housed workers on Jurong Island and Pulau Brani, at different times and durations.

However, he said not all offshore islands are suitable, due to the availability of supporting infrastructure such as sewers, as well as other planning considerations.

The government will continue to look for suitable opportunities to help house foreign workers properly and without causing too much inconvenience to them or to Singaporeans.

- CNA/xq

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/s-pore-open-to-housing/631856.html

xebay11
12-12-13, 10:31
:beats-me-man:
SINGAPORE: National Development Minister Khaw Boon Wan said Singapore is open to the idea of housing some foreign workers at nearby offshore islands.

In a written reply to a question in Parliament on Monday, he said the country has in fact housed workers on Jurong Island and Pulau Brani, at different times and durations.

However, he said not all offshore islands are suitable, due to the availability of supporting infrastructure such as sewers, as well as other planning considerations.

The government will continue to look for suitable opportunities to help house foreign workers properly and without causing too much inconvenience to them or to Singaporeans.

- CNA/xq

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/s-pore-open-to-housing/631856.html

Sentosa comes to mind.

玉格格
12-12-13, 10:32
:beats-me-man:

Sentosa comes to mind.

even if the govt wan, the FW oso wun wan.

xebay11
12-12-13, 10:41
even if the govt wan, the FW oso wun wan.

Have you been to Vivocity on public holidays? Anyway this is a good exercise for foreigner integration, since the common man is told to accept foreigners, so should be the rich and elite.

Any takers?

玉格格
12-12-13, 10:46
Have you been to Vivocity on public holidays? Anyway this is a good exercise for foreigner integration, since the common man is told to accept foreigners, so should be the rich and elite.

Any takers?

u got it wrong. it is not tat the rich dun wan to integrate wif the "lower class". it is sentosa is too expensive a form of entertainment for them.

xebay11
12-12-13, 10:56
u got it wrong. it is not tat the rich dun wan to integrate wif the "lower class". it is sentosa is too expensive a form of entertainment for them.

Hello, Harbourfront MRT is the North East Line, easy access to Farrer Park and Serangoon Road. Anyway picnic at the beach is free and Sentosa is one of the favourite for FW and FDW.

玉格格
12-12-13, 11:01
Hello, Harbourfront MRT is the North East Line, easy access to Farrer Park and Serangoon Road. Anyway picnic at the beach is free and Sentosa is one of the favourite for FW and FDW.

so where r they gg to buy their food for picnic at sentosa? :47:

Warren49
12-12-13, 11:03

Sentosa gd wat. The FW can enter the casino for free, and with some luck, double his monthly pay in 2 hours!

I wonder when the Govt intends to impose S$100 levy on all foreigners working in SG, before it's too late and the next incident strikes, ie. FW robbery due to gambling debts......

Always reactive... :doh:

eng81157
12-12-13, 12:42

- CNA/xq

wah lau, this may well turn out to be alcatraz or christmas island!!!!! this in itself brings about negative connotations liao!!!!

Warren49
12-12-13, 12:50
wah lau, this may well turn out to be alcatraz or christmas island!!!!! this in itself brings about negative connotations liao!!!!

Beginning to sound like 'Uniquely SG' apartheid!

onglai
12-12-13, 14:05

can organise zouk out bollywood version every weekend, modelling the island after ibiza..

but too bad... hammer langgar hammer only... lol

eng81157
12-12-13, 15:58
can organise zouk out bollywood version every weekend, modelling the island after ibiza..

but too bad... hammer langgar hammer only... lol

dude, chicks must be around too to attract a crowd (for zouk out). firstly, which female in the right mind would want to be oogled and groped by a horde of indians? secondly, where on earth (or singapore) to house such activities without inviting mass protests?

玉格格
12-12-13, 16:01
dude, chicks must be around too to attract a crowd (for zouk out). firstly, which female in the right mind would want to be oogled and groped by a horde of indians? secondly, where on earth (or singapore) to house such activities without inviting mass protests?

nowadays I see a lot of Chinese ladies wif indian guys wor :D

eng81157
13-12-13, 07:57

being in a inter-ethnic relationship is starkly different from being oogled at and groped by men

玉格格
13-12-13, 08:23
being in a inter-ethnic relationship is starkly different from being oogled at and groped by men

haha, tis is very true. u suddenly reminded me of a story.

last time got a woman always like to wear until very revealing. den got a lot of tiko ah pehs oogled at her.

she felt very disgusted & kpkb abt the lao ah pehs.
she said she wear to attract young men, not lao ah pehs :D

Ringo33
16-12-13, 07:05
GOOGLE'S data centre in Singapore went live last week, almost exactly two years after the search giant broke ground on the 2.45-hectare site in Jurong West.

http://www.idgconnect.com/IMG/937/7937/singaporehome1500-620x354.jpg

k00L
17-12-13, 14:21
Goggle couldnt choose a better place to house its data center - thousands of servers and databases supported by cooling water system and huge substation - proximity to tuas power plant is huge plus.

Proximity to human civilisation is not so critical, after all engineers sitting in asia square tower in marina bay can remote in ...

GOOGLE'S data centre in Singapore went live last week, almost exactly two years after the search giant broke ground on the 2.45-hectare site in Jurong West.

http://www.idgconnect.com/IMG/937/7937/singaporehome1500-620x354.jpg

Patrickstar
17-12-13, 14:24
If google only followed the news about the singtel fire, they would have erred on the side of caution.

Patrickstar
17-12-13, 14:25
Yes, I hv seen a few but in terms of looks, most of these girls cmi by chinese standards sad to say

Simi
17-12-13, 14:29
Goggle couldnt choose a better place to house its data center - thousands of servers and databases supported by cooling water system and huge substation - proximity to tuas power plant is huge plus.

Proximity to human civilisation is not so critical, after all engineers sitting in asia square tower in marina bay can remote in ...

Did you happen to visit the Google Data Center ?

玉格格
17-12-13, 14:34
Yes, I hv seen a few but in terms of looks, most of these girls cmi by chinese standards sad to say

u mean the indian guys r too handsome for the Chinese ladies?

but den, its kinda superficial to select a person merely based on looks leh ...

Patrickstar
17-12-13, 16:22
Of course looks is not everything, but at least that was the first impression when I saw those couples. :D

u mean the indian guys r too handsome for the Chinese ladies?

but den, its kinda superficial to select a person merely based on looks leh ...

玉格格
17-12-13, 16:26
Of course looks is not everything, but at least that was the first impression when I saw those couples. :D

sometimes I see some ang moh guys wif chinese wives. actually I noticed quite a few times liao, the ang mohs not bad looking but the wives looks old n much uglier.

I dun mind to be older den a bf/hubby but I mind very much to look older den him :D

Patrickstar
17-12-13, 16:34
Lol... that one I agree more. Those ch gals with indians still somehow look better than those wif ang mohs.

sometimes I see some ang moh guys wif chinese wives. actually I noticed quite a few times liao, the ang mohs not bad looking but the wives looks old n much uglier.

I dun mind to be older den a bf/hubby but I mind very much to look older den him :D

玉格格
17-12-13, 16:42
Lol... that one I agree more. Those ch gals with indians still somehow look better than those wif ang mohs.

so far I haven seen china gals wif non chinese wor. how they communicate sia?

but regardless of race, if u see very young pretty ladies wif old men, tat means muz be sugar daddy liao la! :p

Ringo33
17-12-13, 17:12

dont worry, I am not here to impress you and neither do I want people like you to live in the west either..oppss...

玉格格
18-12-13, 23:34
tiagong R33 is very famous now!
tiagong ppl fm other forums oso heard abt his big name! :scared-4:

Ringo33
20-12-13, 01:03
There is obviously a reason why singapore ports are consolidating in the west

square
22-12-13, 16:49
Went to westgate this afternoon. It looks like it is catering to the Japanese with many Japanese restaurant within the mall.

However, the area has not become more exciting with an additional mall. What are the developments that will make the area more exciting?

玉格格
22-12-13, 17:09
Went to westgate this afternoon. It looks like it is catering to the Japanese with many Japanese restaurant within the mall.

However, the area has not become more exciting with an additional mall. What are the developments that will make the area more exciting?

when 4yrs later JG cannot sell for $2000psf n u see R33 running around the forum like a kan cheong spider den it will be real exciting :D

Ringo33
22-12-13, 20:51

If you are looking for orchard tower, then I am sorry that you will be disappointed with westgate because its pretty much a family mall targeting at the middle and higher income families.

Spoken to a few of my japanese neighbors, and they are absolutely delighted to have Isetan and the variety of japanese restaurants at westgate. expect to see more japanese moving to the west for sure.

I think last Sat ST there was an article about Jurong Lake malls.

In 2014, URA will unveil more plans for the Jurong Lake District. In the mean time, lets wait and see MCL and Sim Lian unveil the latest jewel of JLD.

teddybear
22-12-13, 23:24
Owners in the West beware!! - Bad fengshui in the West!

城市选房

客潘启明原创 2011-04-23
衣食住行,人最需要考虑的是住,因为食、行、衣可以经常变换,而住则
往往要住几年、几十年、一生,甚至是几代。所以建筑风水是我们每个人都必
须学习了解的。
人类历史,开始于有巢氏。其后是燧人氏、庖羲氏、知生氏、神农氏。有
家比熟食、有厨房、知道饲养家畜、以农业生产为主更早
选择住宅是要看风水的。风水首先要考虑的是对安全和健康的影响,更深
层次当然还要考虑对命运的影响。
现代城市选房,风水可选的余地不大。
高档别墅的选择风水的余地比城市小区的余地要大得多。

如果它们被周围的高楼包围,高楼挡住它们的视野、它们只能拢积高楼的
浊气、接受高楼的折射、在顶层凉台都没隐私可言、夜间一定要拉上窗帘,则
除了大、并不比四周高耸的安居房更有风水。
从安全的角度考虑,我们不能选择地震带、地质不稳定区、山体滑坡区、
台风多发区、海啸有可能波及区、风口地带、无饮水区、辐射矿苖区、核电厂
附近,等等。
在城市买房,我们选择的余地不大。
但是我们应该避免高压线、高架桥、火车道、城市快轨、工厂、变压器、
变电房。

Ringo33
23-12-13, 07:09

According to WayOnNet Group's Top Notch Fengshui Master Tan

Western dragon is the most beautiful dragon of the five dragons. It starts from Tuas and ends at Pearl's Hill. This piece of land is also the "Land of the Flower Basket" which is also where the Golden Boy and Jade Girl fell in love. The "Land of Flower Basket" lies within the lake- Chinese and Japanese Garden and Tang Dynasty. From the perspective of fengshui, Singapore's western dragon belongs to the metal element and is therefore advantageous to the technical profession. Thus, Jurong Industrial Park is seen as well suited for light industrial activities.

The purity and simplicity of the Jurong district linger despite the introduction of the industrial sector. Traffic jams are minimal in the morning and is smoother towards the evening. Several well-known learning institutions such as National University of Singapore, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore Polytechnic and Ngee Ann Polytechnic gather in the West as well. The scenery is magnificent but unfortunately, many people fail to notice its aura. Furthermore, the Jurong district is currently experiencing a poor luck cycle in today's fortune 8 and thus has failed to develop to its best. Given its unfavourable fengshui, an allowance of at least ten to fifteen years is required for better luck to come by. Coincidentally, in ten to fifteen years, the new Jurong district will be evolved.

Till date, luxurious shopping districts, hotels, cafes and entertainment are still lacking in the West. As Jurong has been emphasizing too much on industrialization, it has overlooked those areas, which promise bright prospects. Jurong possesses the necessary conditions to be developed into a business and entertainment district. It would also be ideal if cars will be allowed to enter Lakeside, where all the entertainment lies, to ease transportation and create convenience among the people. Now is a good time to seize the opportunity to start investing in Jurong as its properties are still relatively cheap. Once the development is completed and luck starts picking up, property prices will also soar.

newbie11
23-12-13, 07:47
. Furthermore, the Jurong district is currently experiencing a poor luck cycle in today's fortune 8 and thus has failed to develop to its best. Given its unfavourable fengshui, an allowance of at least ten to fifteen years is required for better luck to come by. Coincidentally, in ten to fifteen years, the new Jurong district will be evolved.

So when is article written

peterng8
23-12-13, 09:14
don't know about fengshui don't anyhow post...bird talk(gong Jiao way) ...some of the old rusty brain who is too iron teeth when they prejudice against something or some place.. forever their view will stick there like a pc of dirty chewy gun glued to your a seat and never change as it will only get harder and dirty ...they will carry it to their coffin...don't need to talk to much to these people it Is just plain wasting time.. just ignoring and treating them as transparent is best strategy ....

GO and convince and ask ah gong to tear down all condo, big factories, companies, houses, bridges, school , Flats, shopping centres, ETC ETC... if the stupid post of BAD FENGSHUI about west is TRUE!!! meaning 25% of land cannot use due to bad fengshui...what talking s**t is that??

Singapore is so small every inch of land is invaluable whether It is now or in the future if the country continue to progress economically...

Ringo33
23-12-13, 10:59
. Furthermore, the Jurong district is currently experiencing a poor luck cycle in today's fortune 8 and thus has failed to develop to its best. Given its unfavourable fengshui, an allowance of at least ten to fifteen years is required for better luck to come by. Coincidentally, in ten to fifteen years, the new Jurong district will be evolved.

So when is article written

Jurong poor luck cycle? I am not sure about that actually, AFAIK, property prices in Jurong area has been experience exponential growth in both rental and price, something that can be easily track from URA website.

We are only into the 5th year of the JLD transformation plan which was announce in 2008, since then, 3 malls and one institution have already TOP. In 2014, we will see 2 office towers and BIG BOX TOP, follow up hospital in 2015 and Resort World Hotel in 2016, J Gateway and Venture Ave office tower in 2017.

By then construction for the JRL line should also start and over commercial and white sites around JLD will also be under constructions and this will include the new science center.

teddybear
23-12-13, 13:04
I only believe in my Fengshui Master because he already showed me what he is capable of. He also taught me a lot. He told me the Western Singapore have bad fenghsui.... :tsk-tsk:

Frankly speaking, Who is Fengshui Master Tan hah? Never heard of, so when you say he is "Top Notch", I have my doubt. :beats-me-man:
May be you can ask your Master Tan to try to explain to us the few questions below so that we know whether he is "Top Notch"?
• 風水怎样顺乘生气
• 風水怎样辩别生气
• 如何尋龍,點穴,鑑撥砂,鑑納水,立向
• 如何催官納甲
• 如何穿山透地
• 如何 得運 拔運 灌運

According to WayOnNet Group's Top Notch Fengshui Master Tan

teddybear
23-12-13, 13:12
You really ignorant about fengshui...
Bad fengshui places best for building factories, industrial plants! Use these bad things to press down the bad fenshui! :tsk-tsk:

don't know about fengshui don't anyhow post...bird talk(gong Jiao way) ...some of the old rusty brain who is too iron teeth when they prejudice against something or some place.. forever their view will stick there like a pc of dirty chewy gun glued to your a seat and never change as it will only get harder and dirty ...they will carry it to their coffin...don't need to talk to much to these people it Is just plain wasting time.. just ignoring and treating them as transparent is best strategy ....

GO and convince and ask ah gong to tear down all condo, big factories, companies, houses, bridges, school , Flats, shopping centres, ETC ETC... if the stupid post of BAD FENGSHUI about west is TRUE!!! meaning 25% of land cannot use due to bad fengshui...what talking s**t is that??

Singapore is so small every inch of land is invaluable whether It is now or in the future if the country continue to progress economically...

玉格格
23-12-13, 13:16
lol!!! tis thread is getting more & more hilarious!
the children here no longer argue abt floods or air pollution, now jurong's problem has mutated to a next level ~ bad fengshui! hahaha! :scared-1:

owners in the west indeed hv many things to beware of! :scared-4:

jialat liao! if tis thread continue for 3 more yrs, tink all here will soon become roommates in IMH :D

Patrickstar
23-12-13, 13:18
It looks like he is already doing that :D

when 4yrs later JG cannot sell for $2000psf n u see R33 running around the forum like a kan cheong spider den it will be real exciting :D

玉格格
23-12-13, 13:22
It looks like he is already doing that :D

kan cheong spider has already mutated into a pervert spider :D see horny-ness evidents below:

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showpost.php?p=453105&postcount=24

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showpost.php?p=453063&postcount=11

lajia
23-12-13, 13:28
no longer need to argue on something that is not based on fact! a bunch of childish still bad mouth about the location without justification....ppl hopeful let him be la....really bad you know. a lot of us have eyes to see, but no heart to argue with u guys. no point. one talk left the other talk right....never going to get anything out.
continue to be the child....;)
this is what I call, let the crown dance by himself. :2cents:
Out....

lol!!! tis thread is getting more & more hilarious!
the children here no longer argue abt floods or air pollution, now jurong's problem has mutated to a next level ~ bad fengshui! hahaha! :scared-1:

owners in the west indeed hv many things to beware of! :scared-4:

jialat liao! if tis thread continue for 3 more yrs, tink all here will soon become roommates in IMH :D

Ringo33
23-12-13, 13:29
kan cheong spider has already mutated into a pervert spider :D see horny-ness evidents below:

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showpost.php?p=453105&postcount=24

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showpost.php?p=453063&postcount=11

Small kids doing small talk? I have no time for that

玉格格
23-12-13, 13:32
Small kids doing small talk? I have no time for that

if u scare ppl dig yr posts, better dun turn condosg into yr sbf! :rolleyes:

玉格格
23-12-13, 13:35
no longer need to argue on something that is not based on fact! a bunch of childish still bad mouth about the location without justification....ppl hopeful let him be la....really bad you know. a lot of us have eyes to see, but no heart to argue with u guys. no point. one talk left the other talk right....never going to get anything out.
continue to be the child....;)
this is what I call, let the crown dance by himself. :2cents:
Out....

how to convince ppl if one always put in sweeping statements & cannot back up his claims with concrete proof?

he will only ended up losing his credibility! :jump-for-joy:

EBD
23-12-13, 13:42
Spoken to a few of my japanese neighbors, and they are absolutely delighted to have Isetan and the variety of japanese restaurants at westgate. expect to see more japanese moving to the west for sure.

You have Japanese neighbours living in your HDB area?
http://www.condosingapore.com/forums/showpost.php?p=413630&postcount=72

Hard to believe - but as you only deal with facts and are so honourable you would never just make shit up to spout to back up your world view on this form - we will have to accept it as truth.

EBD
23-12-13, 13:43
how to convince ppl if one always put in sweeping statements & cannot back up his claims with concrete proof?

he will only ended up losing his credibility! :jump-for-joy:

He already has no credibility. But it's fun to watch him make stuff up.

玉格格
23-12-13, 13:57

if u analyse wat he said b4:

1. he said very long time ago tat he live in hdb.
2. now he claimed to hv some jap neighbours WHICH we will give him the benefits of the doubts, BUT tat means tat his jap neighbours r merely hdb tenants.

so all the prospects of the west tat R33 has been promoting & trumpeting is in relation to hdb arh? if tis is not his intention (meaning to say he is referring to pc) den y r we misleaded into concluding "likings of jap hdb tenants equates to likings of pc tenants? :rolleyes:

Ringo33
23-12-13, 15:38

2. now he claimed to hv some jap neighbours WHICH we will give him the benefits of the doubts, BUT tat means tat his jap neighbours r merely hdb tenants.

so all the prospects of the west tat R33 has been promoting & trumpeting is in relation to hdb arh? if tis is not his intention (meaning to say he is referring to pc) den y r we misleaded into concluding "likings of jap hdb tenants equates to likings of pc tenants? :rolleyes:

Dont waste time analyzing on R33...if you dont believe what I say, just put your money somewhere else loh. its not that I get commission if you guys make money investing in west...:)

You mean people living in HDB cannot also own private properties meh? Or someone dont wear rolex cannot be a multi millionaire?

Beware!!! the western dragon will be spitting fire in the coming years..

Ringo33
23-12-13, 15:41
http://www.condosingapore.com/forums/showpost.php?p=413630&postcount=72

Hard to believe - but as you only deal with facts and are so honourable you would never just make shit up to spout to back up your world view on this form - we will have to accept it as truth.

dont waste my time will all that all fart no ship big talk lah.

after so many months still cannot answer my question on your property 101 theory ""worst and best street"

玉格格
23-12-13, 15:47
You mean people living in HDB cannot also own private properties meh? Or someone dont wear rolex cannot be a multi millionaire?

dun twist my words in an attempt to side-track fm my point :47:

...if you dont believe what I say, just put your money somewhere else loh. its not that I get commission if you guys make money investing in west...:)

as much as I dislike yr pattern very much, I agree wif u on the above. such remarks is less irritating n more convincing, btw :47:

Ringo33
23-12-13, 15:52
dun twist my words in an attempt to side-track fm my point :47:

as much as I dislike yr pattern very much, I agree wif u on the above.

There is a reason why you need to operate so many forum accounts just to talk about property.

玉格格
23-12-13, 15:55
There is a reason why you need to operate so many forum accounts just to talk about property.

nope, I only created 2 accounts, mermaid n 玉格格.
if I dare to do, I dare to admit.
if I din do it (ie create multiple accts), kindly refrain fm accusing me.

Patrickstar
23-12-13, 19:04
I have heard of koreans moving into hdb, seldom hear jap renting hdb, what more, in jurong.

玉格格
23-12-13, 21:09
I have heard of koreans moving into hdb, seldom hear jap renting hdb, what more, in jurong.

mayb R33 de neighbours r jap pop stars so nid to lie low n maintain low profile tats y u dunno lor, haha

peterng8
23-12-13, 21:19
Bad fengshui places best for building factories, industrial plants! Use these bad things to press down the bad fenshui! :tsk-tsk:

June mo? uncle...don't anyhow humptump...those open company factory sure ask fengshui master to check before setting up their business at their desired place in west part of Sg...if fengshui so bad as u say, all the factory, companies there will kaput already...or are u referring to Shopping centre only ? if yes, maybe I believe abit la hor, thinking of the recent shopping centre in the west which ceiling collapse??LOL....

Don't forget leh, I thought some garmen ministiiiiries are gg to set up orpic there...maybe u should sent the fengshui report to warn them not to set up there , they may appreciate it so much and give u a PBM....:D

Ringo33
23-12-13, 21:32
Teddybear switching job NEA officer talking about air pollution to Fengshui master??

Does he even know that many towkay living in GCBs have factories in the west?

Lol!

teddybear
23-12-13, 21:45
See, show your ignorant again! :banghead:

Ok, tell you, bad fengshui places are good for building industrial plants, like those sprout fire type, then, you turn the bad to become good to your advantage. Those chemical manufacturing plants, petro-refineries, place in these fire-sprouting places, they are not only more efficient, cost effective, they will WANG their tow kays! But shopping malls hor, put there then will get FIRE FIRE FIRE and other bad lucks! Wow! How many times already hah? :scared-1:

Another type of buildings should also be located at bad fengshui place to 镇 the bad things/fengshui, like govt buildings, courts (衙门) etc! Don't believe?! I quote you a paragraph from fengshui book:
选衙门地址也是有讲究的,阴气重的地,煞气重的地,以前都坟堆乱葬岗,
为的是镇压,阴阳平衡,衙门能镇住的东西,你家不一定镇住,
风水其实也是追求的阴阳平衡之道。

So, if you think you and your house can 镇住 the bad things and fengshui like衙门, please go ahead! Don't say I never tell you hor! :o

June mo? uncle...don't anyhow humptump...those open company factory sure ask fengshui master to check before setting up their business at their desired place in west part of Sg...if fengshui so bad as u say, all the factory, companies there will kaput already...or are u referring to Shopping centre only ? if yes, maybe I believe abit la hor, thinking of the recent shopping centre in the west which ceiling collapse??LOL....

Don't forget leh, I thought some garmen ministiiiiries are gg to set up orpic there...maybe u should sent the fengshui report to warn them not to set up there , they may appreciate it so much and give u a PBM....:D

teddybear
23-12-13, 21:47
Ok, I REPEAT tell you the IGNORANT ONE, bad fengshui places are good for building industrial plants, like those sprout fire type, then, you turn the bad to become good to your advantage. Those chemical manufacturing plants, petro-refineries, place in these fire-sprouting places, they are not only more efficient, cost effective, they will WANG their tow kays! But shopping malls hor, put there then will get FIRE FIRE FIRE and other bad lucks! Wow! How many times already hah? :scared-1:

No wonder tow kays build plants in the West, but live in any other places except the WEST! :beats-me-man:

Teddybear switching job NEA officer talking about air pollution to Fengshui master??

Lol!

Ringo33
23-12-13, 21:50
Ok, I REPEAT tell you the IGNORANT ONE, bad fengshui places are good for building industrial plants, like those sprout fire type, then, you turn the bad to become good to your advantage. Those chemical manufacturing plants, petro-refineries, place in these fire-sprouting places, they are not only more efficient, cost effective, they will WANG their tow kays! But shopping malls hor, put there then will get FIRE FIRE FIRE and other bad lucks! Wow! How many times already hah? :scared-1:

No wonder tow kays build plants in the West, but live in any other places except the WEST! :beats-me-man:

Stop all your jiao wei lah. what crap have you been smoking again?

teddybear
23-12-13, 21:52
Wow! You talk like you are fengshui expert also?

Why not you explain to us the following fengshui theory to show us that you really know fengshui or just anyhow bluffing?!
• 風水怎样顺乘生气
• 風水怎样辩别生气
• 如何尋龍,點穴,鑑撥砂,鑑納水,立向
• 如何催官納甲
• 如何穿山透地
• 如何 得運 拔運 灌運

Stop all your jiao wei lah. what crap have you been smoking again?

Lol!

I only believe in my Fengshui Master because he already showed me what he is capable of. He also taught me a lot. He told me the Western Singapore have bad fenghsui.... :tsk-tsk:

Frankly speaking, Who is Fengshui Master Tan hah? Never heard of, so when you say he is "Top Notch", I have my doubt. :beats-me-man:
May be you can ask your Master Tan to try to explain to us the few questions below so that we know whether he is "Top Notch"?
• 風水怎样顺乘生气
• 風水怎样辩别生气
• 如何尋龍,點穴,鑑撥砂,鑑納水,立向
• 如何催官納甲
• 如何穿山透地
• 如何 得運 拔運 灌運

Ringo33
23-12-13, 21:55
Told you dont kong jiao wei liao loh...

Might as well as Orchard Road is bad fengshui to set up factory?

Warren49
23-12-13, 22:02
Actually, what Teddybear said is true. Under 玄空飞星风水, the entire area around Jurong East MRT station is considered as 大凶地.

According to a renowned Fengshui master that SME bosses believe in, many businesses and factories suffer after moving near the area, the most prominent case being Creative Tech.

There are actually many countless examples in the nearby Tech parks, with the latest eg being the problems associated with Jems. Besides NTUC, its true that many businesses are not performing well there, including shops at Jems & J-Cube.

Of course, as with everything, take it with a pinch of salt. With time, I believe our omni-present Govt can overcome the Fengshui issues. Haha

Ringo33
23-12-13, 22:49
Actually, what Teddybear said is true. Under 玄空飞星风水, the entire area around Jurong East MRT station is considered as 大凶地.

According to a renowned Fengshui master that SME bosses believe in, many businesses and factories suffer after moving near the area, the most prominent case being Creative Tech.

There are actually many countless examples in the nearby Tech parks, with the latest eg being the problems associated with Jems. Besides NTUC, its true that many businesses are not performing well there, including shops at Jems & J-Cube.

Of course, as with everything, take it with a pinch of salt. With time, I believe our omni-present Govt can overcome the Fengshui issues. Haha

when MND move there you better sell your property...LOL!!

Nowadays this forum got many jiao wei

teddybear
23-12-13, 23:10
教你怎么买楼房看风水 (if you still don't know....):

远离烟囱
  风水学古籍《阳宅撮要》有“烟囱对床主难产”之说,由此可知烟囱对健康有损。烟囱不宜——风水学古 籍“阳宅撮要”有云:“烟囱对床主难产”,由此可知烟囱对健康有损!睡房窗外多烟囱,这些房屋便不宜选作栖身的安居之所了!撇开风水不谈,单从环境卫生来 说,烟囱密集的地区均不宜居住,因为从烟囱喷出的煤烟火屑,便足以损害健康了!
(Singapore's West region have many of these!!!!!!! :scared-4:)

衙前庙后
这是指官府衙门(特别是警署及军营)的前面,以及寺院道观的后面,这些地方均不宜居住,原因是衙门杀气重,倘若住在它的对面,便会首当其冲,承受不起便会有人口伤亡;寺庙是阴气凝聚之处,住得太近则并不适宜。

Since govt offices shifting to JLD, we better avoid far far away! :doh:

Told you dont kong jiao wei liao loh...

Might as well as Orchard Road is bad fengshui to set up factory?

玉格格
24-12-13, 08:49
guys, please do not use fengshui to generalise on whether a particular area of Singapore is gd onot.

even if a particular plot of land enjoys gd fengshui, not all units in the same project enjoys gd fengshui. it depends on the facing and sitting of yr unit too.

paiseh, Im juz a noob in fengshui, thus Im unable to justify my points across effectively. but I do hope tat u can maintain the quality of the debate here :)

eng81157
24-12-13, 08:55
guys, please do not use fengshui to generalise on whether a particular area of Singapore is gd onot.

even if a particular plot of land enjoys gd fengshui, not all units in the same project enjoys gd fengshui. it depends on the facing and sitting of yr unit too.

paiseh, Im juz a noob in fengshui, thus Im unable to justify my points across effectively. but I do hope tat u can maintain the quality of the debate here :)

you mean there was a debate in the first place? quality - pfft? that was thrown out of the window when morons claim unbuilt development can fetch a certain rental yield eh

玉格格
24-12-13, 08:58
you mean there was a debate in the first place? quality - pfft? that was thrown out of the window when morons claim unbuilt development can fetch a certain rental yield eh

initially there is but a healthy debate turned into a series of personal attacks wif derogative names calling which is totally uncalled for.

teddybear
24-12-13, 09:35
I am trying to engage healthy debate on fengshui by asking high-quality questions on fengshui:
• 風水怎样顺乘生气
• 風水怎样辩别生气
• 如何尋龍,點穴,鑑撥砂,鑑納水,立向
• 如何催官納甲
• 如何穿山透地
• 如何 得運 拔運 灌運

But the guy don't want to engage in high-quality debate, say people kong jiao wei as though he is a fengshui expert yet cannot aswer above questions! Then resort to personal attack, what can we say? :doh:

eng81157
24-12-13, 09:42
I am trying to engage healthy debate on fengshui by asking high-quality questions on fengshui:
• 風水怎样顺乘生气
• 風水怎样辩别生气
• 如何尋龍,點穴,鑑撥砂,鑑納水,立向
• 如何催官納甲
• 如何穿山透地
• 如何 得運 拔運 灌運

But the guy don't want to engage in high-quality debate, say people kong jiao wei as though he is a fengshui expert yet cannot aswer above questions! Then resort to personal attack, what can we say? :doh:

pai seh, can't help much cos' i'm neither a practioner nor believer of FS.

by the way, how's the FS at bayshore area? alright to face the sea?

玉格格
24-12-13, 09:48

I noted tat u r jin well versed in fengshui and Im eager to learn more from u too, but u left me wif greater doubts in yr below post.

u told us tat west has bad fengshui:

becos of the following:

城市选房

但是我们应该避免高压线、高架桥、火车道、城市快轨、工厂、变压器、
变电房。

1. can u advise us exactly which west projects r near 高压线、高架桥、火车道、城市快轨 工厂、变压器 & 变电房 so tat we can avoid them at all cost?

2. can u do us a favour by running through all the projs in east/central/northern parts of sg as well which hv the above problem so tat we, as non westerners can quickly unload our investments?

since yr incomplete reply resulted in R33 resorting to personal attacks to win the argument, the onus lies wif u to justify yr stand to convince him :p

teddybear
24-12-13, 09:48
Can't answer fengshui question like that because must go there and see then know... ;)
As to general question as to face the sea, some sea is good and some sea is bad, some sea good but your location bad, depends, have to go there to see the actual location and how the sea looks like................... :p

pai seh, can't help much cos' i'm neither a practioner nor believer of FS.

by the way, how's the FS at bayshore area? alright to face the sea?

teddybear
24-12-13, 09:55
Fengshui theories are in books everywhere, but real fengshui can only learn from real fengshui masters, and we can't teach these openly, especially don't know who is reading and there is no need for us to benefit them (and allow they use these to do bad things and benefit their bad self)............... :o

I can only say that things in general, and as a whole Singapore, West of Singapore has the worst fengshui, that is why it is selected to build industry manufacturing plants in the early days (remember 宏船法师?), to 镇 the bad fengshui there. More plans are in line for more heavy industries there to further 镇 the bad fengshui so that the rest of Singapore will prosper! Even whole govt statuary boards will be shifted there to lend strength! Hooray! :p

I noted tat u r jin well versed in fengshui and Im eager to learn more from u too, but u left me wif greater doubts in yr below post.

u told us tat west has bad fengshui:

becos of the following:

1. can u advise us exactly which projects r near 高压线、高架桥、火车道、城市快轨 工厂、变压器 & 变电房 so tat we can avoid them at all cost?

2. can u do us a favour by running through all the east/central/northern parts of sg which hv the above problem so tat we, as non westerners can quickly unload our investments?

since yr incomplete reply resulted in R33 resorting to personal attacks to win the argument, the onus lies wif u to justify yr stand to convince him :p

玉格格
24-12-13, 10:09
Fengshui theories are in books everywhere, but real fengshui can only learn from real fengshui masters

hmmm ... so teddy is a fengshui master? :ashamed1:
u haven answer my qns in my post #4411 wor ... if u cant convince a non westerner like me, how do u expect to convince the westerners? :D

I can only say that things in general

hope tat I do not sound offensive, so u mean to tell us tat u hv been generalising all along?

and as a whole Singapore, West of Singapore has the worst fengshui, that is why it is selected to build industry manufacturing plants in the early days (remember 宏船法师?), to 镇 the bad fengshui there. More plans are in line for more heavy industries there to further 镇 the bad fengshui so that the rest of Singapore will prosper! Even whole govt statuary boards will be shifted there to lend strength! Hooray! :p

may I ask if the above in bold is solely yr own opinions or the opinions of yr fengshui master?

eng81157
24-12-13, 10:11
Can't answer fengshui question like that because must go there and see then know... ;)
As to general question as to face the sea, some sea is good and some sea is bad, some sea good but your location bad, depends, have to go there to see the actual location and how the sea looks like................... :p

wah piang.....so confusing!! face sea means face sea in south direction.......what's the difference on how the sea looks? isn't it one big water expanse?

teddybear
24-12-13, 10:16
Ha ha ha! Yes, big difference in how the sea looks like and your location, height, facing, left shift 3m or right shift 3m also got better or worse difference, face south, face north, face east some people better some people not, but all don't face West(!) because that is the worst facing(!) etc.

Not trying to pull your leg, just telling you based on feng shui theory........... :D

wah piang.....so confusing!! face sea means face sea in south direction.......what's the difference on how the sea looks? isn't it one big water expanse?

teddybear
24-12-13, 10:18
風水風水真奇妙,何為風阿何為水,慵師庶人此能知。
風水生氣順乘辯,陰陽巒理兼五科,識得此訣是地仙。

Generalising obviously, how can all Central, East, North, South be good? :p
Fengshui theory starts from surveying the "big", and go to scrutinize the "small"...
If "big" is bad (like West Singapore is bad), don't have to check "small". :o

hmmm ... so teddy is a fengshui master? :ashamed1:
u haven answer my qns in my post #4411 wor ... if u cant convince a non westerner like me, how do u expect to convince the westerners? :D

hope tat I do not sound offensive, so u mean to tell us tat u hv been generalising all along?

may I ask if the above in bold is solely yr own opinions or the opinions of yr fengshui master?

玉格格
24-12-13, 10:21
風水風水真奇妙,何為風阿何為水,慵師庶人此能知。
風水生氣順乘辯,陰陽巒理兼五科,識得此訣是地仙。

Generalising obviously, how can all Central, East, North, South be good? :p
Fengshui theory starts from the "big", and go to the "small"...
If "big" is bad (like West Singapore is bad), don't have to see "small". :o

since u r generalising, tat makes u no different from R33 :doh:

I dun wan to learn fengshui fm u liao! :hell-hath-no-fury:

teddybear
24-12-13, 10:24
Fengshui masters can only tell openly the general things (the "big" things), the "small" things are the most important ones, always kept as family/disciple secret to be passed down (not to outsiders)................... :p

since u r generalising, tat makes u no different from R33 :doh:

I dun wan to learn fengshui fm u liao! :hell-hath-no-fury:

玉格格
24-12-13, 10:35
Fengshui masters can only tell openly the general things (the "big" things), the "small" things are the most important ones, always kept as family/disciple secret to be passed down (not to outsiders)................... :p

personally, I feel tat a person's credibility is more important than anything else. no matter how great one's fengshui skill is, or how experienced he is in ppty investment, his words will carry no weights if cant justify and convince others without reserve.

if we strongly feel tat certain ppl likes to express misleading opinions, or resort to personal attacks juz to win an argument, then make sure we ourselves dun do it. else, it will juz be reckoned by others as " u dun do wat u preached" :)

Ringo33
24-12-13, 10:41

Are you going to give us that kam gong reasoning that Jurong is not Orchard Road or GCB?

Stop all your jiao wei lah.

teddybear
24-12-13, 10:45
You are wrong, I am not trying to convince anybody, and there is no need to, I am just stating my own personal opinions and everybody has the right to do that, just no personal attacks, vulgarity, indecent and demeaning statements/words, etc (like those from Ringo33, minority etc who is a big disgrace for the internet community). :hell-hath-no-fury:

I am not trying to convince anybody to believe in fengshui (don't believe doesn't mean it doesn't exist, it is just like an ostrich sticking head in the sand that is all)... ...... :p

personally, I feel tat a person's credibility is more important than anything else. no matter how great one's fengshui skill is, or how experienced he is in ppty investment, his words will carry no weights if cant justify and convince others without reserve.

if we strongly feel tat certain ppl likes to express misleading opinions, or resort to personal attacks juz to win an argument, then make sure we ourselves dun do it. else, it will juz be reckoned by others as " u dun do wat u preached" :)

Ringo33
24-12-13, 10:48

Stop anyhow bootlick leh. Havent you learn your lesson on SkyVue?

Or are you going to start a new account to distant yourself from all those nonsense?

Ringo33
24-12-13, 10:50
You are wrong, I am not trying to convince anybody, and there is no need to, I am just stating my own personal opinions and everybody has the right to do that, just no personal attacks, vulgarity, indecent and demeaning statements/words, etc (like those from Ringo33, minority etc who is a big disgrace for the internet community). :hell-hath-no-fury:

I am not trying to convince anybody to believe in fengshui (don't believe doesn't mean it doesn't exist, it is just like an ostrich sticking head in the sand that is all)... ...... :p

You should spend more time to convince yourself that you should be less kiasi and less how lian start buying MM apartment and OCR property.

I am sure you must have MTB big time thats why you are spending so much of your time talking nonsense about OCR property.

Hokkien they call it ANG BAK...(eye red)

玉格格
24-12-13, 10:53

I agree, everyone is entitled to his own opinions BUT there is a very big difference between a person's opinion vs providing misleading infor sia!

I give u an example.

when Mr A says : I feel tat having a mole on the mouth makes a person looks like a jinx.
tis is his opinion, nothing wrong wif tat. others cannot dispute tat.

but, when Mr A says : having a mole on the mouth means tat a person is jinx. tat is no longer an opinion. tat is malicious & generalising already.

square
24-12-13, 11:03
If you are looking for orchard tower, then I am sorry that you will be disappointed with westgate because its pretty much a family mall targeting at the middle and higher income families.

I think last Sat ST there was an article about Jurong Lake malls.

In 2014, URA will unveil more plans for the Jurong Lake District. In the mean time, lets wait and see MCL and Sim Lian unveil the latest jewel of JLD.

Orchard Tower defintely not my type of exciting places. Although it would not be bad to have a place close to it in Orchard...........

As you said, its pretty much another family mall. I am not sure if family would move here just because it has malls and more malls.

I would think the developments around the lake would be more interesting, as it may offer a better lifestyle than hanging out in the malls?

玉格格
24-12-13, 11:04
Stop anyhow bootlick leh. Havent you learn your lesson on SkyVue?

1. identify the party whom I booklicked and the content of my booklicking.

2. I am not vested in SV. wat lesson shd I learn?

kindly justify if u do not wish be to labelled as someone who cannot back up his words.
remember : DUN LET A WOMAN DESPISE YOU!

tomorrow is Christmas day, so I would like to share wif u something which u may hv yet to comprehend.

面子是别人给你的,脸是自己丢的。 :D

teddybear
24-12-13, 11:25
having a mole on the mouth means tat a person is jinx. tat is no longer an opinion. tat is malicious & generalising already.

What if the above statement comes from face reading book and the person just quote from the book? You know, face reading is Chinese traditional knowledge/belief (up to you to believe or not, but at least the person didn't make it up and so don't think there is "malicious" in there?) :p

I agree, everyone is entitled to his own opinions BUT there is a very big difference between a person's opinion vs providing misleading infor sia!

I give u an example.

when Mr A says : I feel tat having a mole on the mouth makes a person looks like a jinx.
tis is his opinion, nothing wrong wif tat. others cannot dispute tat.

but, when Mr A says : having a mole on the mouth means tat a person is jinx. tat is no longer an opinion. tat is malicious & generalising already.

Ringo33
24-12-13, 11:28
Orchard Tower defintely not my type of exciting places. Although it would not be bad to have a place close to it in Orchard...........

As you said, its pretty much another family mall. I am not sure if family would move here just because it has malls and more malls.

I would think the developments around the lake would be more interesting, as it may offer a better lifestyle than hanging out in the malls?

Westgate + Jem + Jcube + IMM + Furniture Mall + Big Box + future white sites development around JE MRT.

玉格格
24-12-13, 11:38
having a mole on the mouth means tat a person is jinx. tat is no longer an opinion. tat is malicious & generalising already.

What if the above statement comes from face reading book and the person just quote from the book? You know, face reading is Chinese traditional knowledge/belief (up to you to believe or not, but at least the person didn't make it up and so don't think there is "malicious" in there?) :p

HA! I noe very confidently tat u will certainly make tis point :D can I say tat I can read yr mind when Im typing out my post? :p

to answer yr qn:

earlier on, din I asked u if yr sentences in bold r solely yr own opinions or the opinions of yr fengshui master?

din I asked u to substantiate yr claims as to which west projects r near 高压线、高架桥、火车道、城市快轨 工厂、变压器 & 变电房 so tat we can avoid them at all cost?

if u can satisfy & convince us on the above, yr claims is neither malicious nor generalising wor :ashamed1:

Ringo33
24-12-13, 12:10
When people start to switch from numbers to kong jiao wei, you know that they have no more ammunition to talk down JLD liao... and very soon, they will have to admit defeat and suck thumbs.....

Beware!!!

Patrickstar
25-12-13, 22:43
Honestly, I think fengshui is just a load of bull. When these so called masters start selling statues for hundreds of thousands n even fight court cases to claim money back, it becomes monetary more than anything else. Fortune tellers should start repenting otherwise....I think will leave that last part to God.

teddybear
25-12-13, 22:57
Think you have seen too many of the "bull" fengshui masters?
When you see those fengshui masters so young and many ladies some more, and their master of Chinese is so poor, you start to wonder :doh:
Cannot even master Chinese properly, can understand those old Fengshui books and their theories? :beats-me-man:

Honestly, I think fengshui is just a load of bull. When these so called masters start selling statues for hundreds of thousands n even fight court cases to claim money back, it becomes monetary more than anything else. Fortune tellers should start repenting otherwise....I think will leave that last part to God.

Warren49
26-12-13, 08:37
Think you have seen too many of the "bull" fengshui masters?
When you see those fengshui masters so young and many ladies some more, and their master of Chinese is so poor, you start to wonder :doh:
Cannot even master Chinese properly, can understand those old Fengshui books and their theories? :beats-me-man:

Just some anecdotes on the famous 玄空飞星 fengshui master who said the entire Jurong East MRT area is no gd.

Our Company sought his opinion on an office site we wanted to shift too. After surveying the site for 15-20 mins, he said the job would be really difficult for him, as its 先天 fengshui is no gd. We decided not to proceed, and a few weeks later, that company was in the news over shareholder dispute.

Another story: our Company bought an industrial site in Iskandar, which he said had really gd fengshui. He advised us to visit the site often, as it will bring us gd luck. 1 year later, the Company's share price has surged by around 85% in a stagnant market.

Moral of story: It may really be just luck on his part or it may be a case of 宁可信其有。You decide. :p

Allthepies
26-12-13, 12:26
Just some anecdotes on the famous 玄空飞星 fengshui master who said the entire Jurong East MRT area is no gd.

Our Company sought his opinion on an office site we wanted to shift too. After surveying the site for 15-20 mins, he said the job would be really difficult for him, as its 先天 fengshui is no gd. We decided not to proceed, and a few weeks later, that company was in the news over shareholder dispute.

Another story: our Company bought an industrial site in Iskandar, which he said had really gd fengshui. He advised us to visit the site often, as it will bring us gd luck. 1 year later, the Company's share price has surged by around 85% in a stagnant market.

Moral of story: It may really be just luck on his part or it may be a case of 宁可信其有。You decide. :p

can share share the fengshui master name? Love to get to know the master. ..

hopeful
26-12-13, 15:27

so there is no such as bad FS?
all depends on the usage of the land?

does FS say
1) factories in Jurong East will prosper.
2) factories in Raffles Place will close down.

no need FS, i also know factories in Raffles Place will close down, not because of bad FS for factories, but because of high rents.

Ringo33
26-12-13, 16:02

Teddybear.

Allthepies
26-12-13, 16:53
Teddybear.

Ha ha teddybear and most of us here are investors.....

Warren49
26-12-13, 17:09

Haha how to share on public forum? He's someone that SME bosses like to use.

Nowadays he's hardly in SG though, as his business is fast expanding in China.... But yah, he may well be Teddybear, as Teddy seems quite well versed too!

Ringo33
26-12-13, 17:14
Haha how to share on public forum? He's someone that SME bosses like to use.

Nowadays he's hardly in SG though, as his business is fast expanding in China.... But yah, he may well be Teddybear, as Teddy seems quite well versed too!

Kong jiao wei.

Teddybear is also NEA officer.

Ringo33
26-12-13, 21:34
Something very big is going happen on this reserve site. Jurong residents BEWARE!!

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/8720/uqk2.jpg

CCR
27-12-13, 02:49
Reserve site means it will take a long time to be planned.... The fact that this is still reserve site means it will only be decided in the next master plan at the earliest

Ringo33
27-12-13, 07:20
Reserve site means it will take a long time to be planned.... The fact that this is still reserve site means it will only be decided in the next master plan at the earliest

In the Masterplan 2008, the site; currently occupied by Jurong Country Club, was zoned as sports and recreation. In Masterplan 2013, they decided to turn it into Reserve Site because there was a change in the overall alignment to make attractions closer to Jurong Gateway.

I reckon this site will be turn into a major tourist attractions, which willl stretch from juong gateway all the way to future science center at chinese garden station. If Science Center is schedule to move to new place by 2020, construction work should starts in 2016-7 latest.

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/1638/g9e2.jpg

Allthepies
27-12-13, 08:00
In the Masterplan 2008, the site; currently occupied by Jurong Country Club, was zoned as sports and recreation. In Masterplan 2013, they decided to turn it into Reserve Site because there was a change in the overall alignment to make attractions closer to Jurong Gateway.

I reckon this site will be turn into a major tourist attractions, which willl stretch from juong gateway all the way to future science center at chinese garden station. If Science Center is schedule to move to new place by 2020, construction work should starts in 2016-7 latest.

Master Ringo33 of the Western Region, can you enlightened us further on the Plan A, B and C and the arrows and circles of different colours? :confused::confused:

Warren49
27-12-13, 10:33
I believe Khaw has given hints in the media that the HSR to KL will likely terminate in the west. Looks like it will be at Jurong East area then. Woodlands also has a similar 'subject to detailed planning' in the draft URA Masterplan 2013.

The reason why 'subject to detailed planning' is indicated, may well be because they need the Malaysians to agree! Haha.

It also makes the most sense for SG, to have HSR & RTS terminate in the 2 Regional Centres, Jurong & Woodlands.

CCR
27-12-13, 13:32
How come the site below the MRT lines is now a White site subject to detailed Planning? I thought it's For interchange?

Ringo33
27-12-13, 16:22
How come the site below the MRT lines is now a White site subject to detailed Planning? I thought it's For interchange?

Its one of the integrated transport hub which will be build. It was mentioned in the LTA masterplan.

But this will only come after they finalize the alignment for the JRL, which will connect to JE station.

Ringo33
27-12-13, 17:22
Master Ringo33 of the Western Region, can you enlightened us further on the Plan A, B and C and the arrows and circles of different colours? :confused::confused:

Beware of the western dragon...

http://img577.imageshack.us/img577/5183/jbjr.jpg

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/7875/jnpf.jpg

sunrise
28-12-13, 23:09
Beware of the western dragon...

this place sure packed with foreign workers. will you pay a second visit?

hyenergix
29-12-13, 08:15

URA/JTC should hire you to bring JLD to an even higher level.

Ringo33
29-12-13, 08:24
this place sure packed with foreign workers. will you pay a second visit?

You are right. Once the construction of the 2nd phase of JLD starts, it wil be massive, and we will sure need foreign workers to help in the construction.

sunrise
29-12-13, 10:08
You are right. Once the construction of the 2nd phase of JLD starts, it wil be massive, and we will sure need foreign workers to help in the construction.

This is what is happening at teban reservoir now, the place is pack with foreign workers at nite and with no public toilet, where do they pee.....

xebay11
29-12-13, 14:34
This is what is happening at teban reservoir now, the place is pack with foreign workers at nite and with no public toilet, where do they pee.....

Portable toilets.

Ringo33
29-12-13, 14:47

Why make yourself so low class by talking about childish stuffs like this?
In the east, I thought you have foreign workers roaming around Geylang looking for sex along the back alley?

sunrise
29-12-13, 15:26
Why make yourself so low class by talking about childish stuffs like this?
In the east, I thought you have foreign workers roaming around Geylang looking for sex along the back alley?
Beware that urine smell pond.

Ringo33
29-12-13, 22:17
Beware that urine smell pond.

if the west need to beware of urine smell, then the east should be worry about sexual transmitted disease and Aids because the number of foreign workers patronizing prostitute (illegal and legal ones) are more frequent than workers peeing around at Teban.

teddybear
29-12-13, 22:44
They get disease and Aids already MUST go home (/will be sent home anyway) wah....
Whereas there will always be new ones to replace those sent home and they will forever pee around at Teban........ Never ending...................................... :rolleyes:

if the west need to beware of urine smell, then the east should be worry about sexual transmitted disease and Aids because the number of foreign workers patronizing prostitute (illegal and legal ones) are more frequent than workers peeing around at Teban.

Ringo33
30-12-13, 07:29
They get disease and Aids already MUST go home (/will be sent home anyway) wah....
Whereas there will always be new ones to replace those sent home and they will forever pee around at Teban........ Never ending...................................... :rolleyes:

1) Have you not heard of illegal prostitutes on social visit pass?

2) If THEY contracted the disease in Singapore, so who pass the disease to them?

3) what I can say is that the dormitory and container yard along Teban area will make way for housing development very soon, and its stated very clearly in the mastplan plan 2013. So how sure are you that foreigners will forever be peeing around at Teban?

But what I am pretty sure is that foreigner workers will be forever be screwing at Geylang, and illegal hookers will still be soliciting clients in central of Singapore. So beware!!

玉格格
30-12-13, 08:17

u r getting personal when unfavourable facts r presented to u.
u r implying tat patrons of geylang pros does not consist of west residents :47:
u dun even hv the basic knowledge of aids to pass such statement! :doh:

Cupcakes
30-12-13, 09:27

not all workers patron s.e.x workers but confirm plus chop all need to pee. :D

Ringo33
30-12-13, 10:31

Singaporean doesn't need to pee I guess?

So from pollution to fengshui and now we talking about peeing?

Again when you see people starting to talk Jiao wei to talk down jld. It's a sign that they are running out of excuses for missing the boat.

sunrise
30-12-13, 10:35
1) Have you not heard of illegal prostitutes on social visit pass?

2) If THEY contracted the disease in Singapore, so who pass the disease to them?

3) what I can say is that the dormitory and container yard along Teban area will make way for housing development very soon, and its stated very clearly in the mastplan plan 2013. So how sure are you that foreigners will forever be peeing around at Teban?

But what I am pretty sure is that foreigner workers will be forever be screwing at Geylang, and illegal hookers will still be soliciting clients in central of Singapore. So beware!!

when teban make way for housing, these people will have to moves to new playground like chinese garden. expected crowds of hundreds, maybe thousands.. when chinese garden introduce the water sports. beware!!
thanks to jurong east for making other estate a better place to live.

the good and bad always go together. huat leow!!!

Ringo33
30-12-13, 10:41
when teban make way for housing, these people will have to moves to new playground like chinese garden. expected crowds of hundreds, maybe thousands.. when chinese garden introduce the water sports. beware!!
thanks to jurong east for making other estate a better place to live.

the good and bad always go together. huat leow!!!

Who exactly are you trying to impress with your childish nonsense in this property forum?

Didn't know people living in.the east is so childish. I hope you are just one and only nut case.

Cupcakes
30-12-13, 10:41
Singaporean doesn't need to pee I guess?

So from pollution to fengshui and now we talking about peeing?

Again when you see people starting to talk Jiao wei to talk down jld. It's a sign that they are running out of excuses for missing the boat.

which part of my english you don't understand?

Ringo33
30-12-13, 10:43

When was the last time you pee?

玉格格
30-12-13, 10:45

he is assuming tat u oso everywhere pee la! :tongue3:

Cupcakes
30-12-13, 10:46
When was the last time you pee?

i pee and pangsai at my workplace a couple of min ago. u got problem?

sunrise
30-12-13, 10:47
Who exactly are you trying to impress with your childish nonsense in this property forum?

Didn't know people living in.the east is so childish. I hope you are just one and only nut case.

childish is mend to entertain idiots.

玉格格
30-12-13, 10:47
Didn't know people living in.the east is so childish.

tsk, tsk, tsk ... u sure like to generalise n make sweeping statements.
aiya! I shouldn't be surprised! since u can comment tat ppl buy shoebox r poor ppl, no $ go n buy ocr tis type of statements ...

sunrise
30-12-13, 10:58

West is good but howlien character & tua pow sien like you make it bad.
never never be your neighbors.

Ringo33
30-12-13, 11:23
i pee and pangsai at my workplace a couple of min ago. u got problem?

And so why is your pee more superior than the foreign workers?
Are you trying to tell us that you belong to a more superior race and that foreign workers peeing is contamination.

But hang on. I thought PUB is going to build another NEWATER plant in the EAST, so does that also mean that foreign workers pee or whatever nonsense that is being flush out from geylang brothel toilet is going to end up in your drinking water???

Ringo33
30-12-13, 11:26

just because you missed the boat that doesnt mean others who didnt are how lian.

The only how lian tau pao sien is people like you who go around making childish comments about urine.

hopeful
30-12-13, 11:50

not all workers patron s.e.x workers
not all workers pee at Teban garden lake.

玉格格
30-12-13, 11:56

u dun see wat's the whole pee saga is all abt.

when someone patron a sex worker, yr air, water wun be polluted. at most some noise pollution nia.

but when someone pee in non toilets (even though they r oni a small minorities) there is water n smell pollution :doh:

Cupcakes
30-12-13, 12:43
And so why is your pee more superior than the foreign workers?
Are you trying to tell us that you belong to a more superior race and that foreign workers peeing is contamination.

But hang on. I thought PUB is going to build another NEWATER plant in the EAST, so does that also mean that foreign workers pee or whatever nonsense that is being flush out from geylang brothel toilet is going to end up in your drinking water???
are u both literate?

EBD
30-12-13, 13:50

You can be his neighbour - but may need to be Japanese first like the other ones he claims to have....... in HDB estate - believable or not I leave to you.
I'd hate to be so mean as to suggest someone is a bare faced liar who just makes up "facts" - so I won't.

Ringo33
30-12-13, 13:52
You can be his neighbour - but may need to be Japanese first like the other ones he claims to have....... in HDB estate - believable or not I leave to you.
I'd hate to be so mean as to suggest someone is a bare faced liar who just makes up "facts" - so I won't.

Still waiting for your reply on Property 101 leh.

"Buying the worst house along River Valley is better than buying the best house in Jurong"

Jiao Wei tuo tuo...All Fart No Shit.

Ringo33
30-12-13, 13:57
u dun see wat's the whole pee saga is all abt.

when someone patron a sex worker, yr air, water wun be polluted. at most some noise pollution nia.

but when someone pee in non toilets (even though they r oni a small minorities) there is water n smell pollution :doh:

Stop all your jiao wei lah...but I am not going to stop you from going around sniffing for urine.

玉格格
30-12-13, 14:05
Stop all your jiao wei lah...but I am not going to stop you from going around sniffing for urine.

when u failed to comprehend simple logic, u branded others talking cock.

when others prove to u tat they hv gotten a better bargain den JG, u accused them as haolian.

when ppl contest yr opinions, u hurled rude remarks at them and labelled them as stupid/idiots.

when u cannot find something to back up wat u hv claimed, u lie low and avoided tis thread for a couple of days, assuming ppl would forget the explanation tat u owe them.

:doh: :doh: :doh:

since u r tat "intelligent, humble & knowledgeable", can u prove it to us through better quality posts?

Ringo33
30-12-13, 14:18
when u failed to comprehend simple logic, u branded others talking cock.

when others prove to u tat they hv gotten a better bargain den JG, u accused them as haolian.

when ppl contest yr opinions, u hurled rude remarks at them and labelled them as stupid/idiots.

when u cannot find something to back up wat u hv claimed, u lie low and avoided tis thread for a couple of days, assuming ppl would forget the explanation tat u owe them.

:doh: :doh: :doh:

since u r tat "intelligent, humble & knowledgeable", can u prove it to us through better quality posts?

I am not going to waste my time arguing with kids nor am I interesting to go around sniffing urine.

If you think that foreign workers are polluting Jurong Lake with urine, then show us the prove loh. Or else people will think that you kong jiao wei again.

sunrise
30-12-13, 14:35
I am not going to waste my time arguing with kids nor am I interesting to go around sniffing urine.

If you think that foreign workers are polluting Jurong Lake with urine, then show us the prove loh. Or else people will think that you kong jiao wei again.

the teban reservoir is just a bad example of future chinese garden will be.
nobody is distorting facts here. see it yourself everynight hundreds of people have dinner there & walk round the reservoir. 1st thing in mind is where these people going to pee? morning u will see full of left over rubbish.

Ringo33
30-12-13, 14:44
the teban reservoir is just a bad example of future chinese garden will be.
nobody is distorting facts here. see it yourself everynight hundreds of people have dinner there & walk round the reservoir. 1st thing in mind is where these people going to pee? morning u will see full of left over rubbish.

I am not sure you know what rubbish and crap you are talking about. Teban Reservoir is future of Chinese Garden?

1) There is not such thing as Teban Reservoir, we only have Pandan Reservoirs.

2) Pandan Reservoir doesnt even have any connections with Jurong Lake and Pandan Reservoir being located at the downstream of the channel, how on earth is the pee from downstream going to flow up stream.

Again, this is a classic example of people kong jiao wei in this forum.

Is this typical of people living in the East or just a one off nut case who is wasting people time talking about urinating in property forum.

sunrise
30-12-13, 15:23
I am not sure you know what rubbish and crap you are talking about. Teban Reservoir is future of Chinese Garden?

1) There is not such thing as Teban Reservoir, we only have Pandan Reservoirs.

2) Pandan Reservoir doesnt even have any connections with Jurong Lake and Pandan Reservoir being located at the downstream of the channel, how on earth is the pee from downstream going to flow up stream.

Again, this is a classic example of people kong jiao wei in this forum.

Is this typical of people living in the East or just a one off nut case who is wasting people time talking about urinating in property forum.

your tongue twist really fast. :D

Ringo33
30-12-13, 18:27
Something very big is brewing at Jurong Lake District, it is now even more happening that the original JLD that was announced in 2008..

You have been WARNED!!!

DO NOT SELL YOUR JURONG PROPERTY

http://img542.imageshack.us/img542/180/9sx6.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img577/5183/jbjr.jpg

Ringo33
30-12-13, 18:58
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/6697/v28b.jpg

Ringo33
30-12-13, 19:01
WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?

http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/7894/pnn8.jpg

Ringo33
30-12-13, 19:02
What Does that Mean?

http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/2522/0qk0.jpg

teddybear
30-12-13, 19:23
Wow! The concentric rings look like EARTH QUAKE zones intensity circles to me! The nearer to the centre, the worse the destruction! :doh:

Something very big is brewing at Jurong Lake District, it is now even more happening that the original JLD that was announced in 2008..

You have been WARNED!!!

sunrise
30-12-13, 19:52

You have been WARNED!!!

After few years the place becomes deserted like tang dynasty. haha...

Ringo33
31-12-13, 04:23
congosingapore should consider setting up a childcare center for these kids to play.

sunrise
31-12-13, 06:45
[QUOTE=Ringo33;454150]congosingapore should consider setting up a childcare center for these kids to play.[/. Thanks to theme park JE.

Warren49
31-12-13, 08:31
This is arguably the thread with the lowest quality discourse in the entire forum. Possible to cut out the irrelevant stuff?

For long running threads, "A few CCR transactions sold at a loss" is probably the 1 with the highest quality.

clemdale24
31-12-13, 09:12

west will always be the poorer cousin of the east.
residents of tampines are arguably more well off than those in jurong. east coast is arguably more prestigious than west coast. pasir ris is arguably a more liveable place than cck or bukit panjang or yew tee.

Ringo33
31-12-13, 09:33
west will always be the poorer cousin of the east.
residents of tampines are arguably more well off than those in jurong. east coast is arguably more prestigious than west coast. pasir ris is arguably a more liveable place than cck or bukit panjang or yew tee.

Again, please dont try to impress us with such nonsensical and amateur statement because some wannabe here have already mentioned before that Jurong will never be Orchard.

Like I said it many times before, JLD is not mean to be the next orchard road and neither are we talking about west will be richer than east etc etc.
What we are talking here is JLD potential to make money in your property investment.

If you think that East is better, then tell us which area in the east will give you better potential for both price appreciation and rental yield.
I really doubt you can answer my question, but I will give you the benefit of doubt...so please impress us with some facts.

玉格格
31-12-13, 09:47
What we are talking here is JLD potential to make money in your property investment.

If you think that East is better, then tell us which area in the east will give you better potential for both price appreciation and rental yield.
I really doubt you can answer my question, but I will give you the benefit of doubt...so please impress us with some facts.

so wat type of rental and capital appreciation has yr JG given u so far? please substantiate yr illusions with some real facts, not again with yr same JLD promotion story cos tat story has already enabled MCL to successfully made u guys willing to pay a premium over the norm for OCR.

so now as yr potential JG buyer, wat type of story r u gg to use to con me into paying > $2000psf for yr JG? :47:
if u tell me it's gonna be the same JLD story, I will tell u, liddat I may as well buy from MCL directly at $1700psf. :47:

though I really doubt you can answer my question, but I will give you the benefit of doubt ... so please impress us with some facts.

Ringo33
31-12-13, 09:52
so wat type of rental and capital appreciation has yr JG given u so far? please substantiate yr illusions with some real facts, not again with yr same JLD promotion story cos tat story has already enabled MCL to successfully made u guys willing to pay a premium over the norm for OCR.

so now as yr potential JG buyer, wat type of story r u gg to use to con me into paying > $2000psf for yr JG? :47:
if u tell me it's gonna be the same JLD story, I will tell u, liddat I may as well buy from MCL directly at $1700psf. :47:

though I really doubt you can answer my question, but I will give you the benefit of doubt ... so please impress us with some facts.

Are you saying that Sky Vue has got better capital gain and rental yield potential than J Gateway?

If you cant even give us a Yes or No answer to this simple question, then please dont waste time asking more jiao wei.

Are you that half beast half freak (as you call yourself) that said that J Gateway launch price has already factor in ALL future potential of JLD???

Ringo33
31-12-13, 09:56
clemdale24 you have been online for the past 20 over mins liao, what take you so long to answer my questions?

Which area in the East can offer better capital again and rental yield potential than JLD?

玉格格
31-12-13, 09:57
Are you saying that Sky Vue has got better capital gain and rental yield potential than J Gateway?

If you cant even give us a Yes or No answer to this simple question, then please dont waste time asking more jiao wei.

using another qn to avoid answering an original qn doesn't make readers forget abt the original qn :47:

P/S: btw, it is not tat ppl refused/unable to answer yr qn on SV. in fact, many has answered u, do a search one can see it for himself. but u FAILED to understand everytime when ppl try to impart tis knowledge to u.
in tat case, y bother to ask? :doh:

Ringo33
31-12-13, 09:59
using another qn to avoid answering an original qn doesn't make readers forget abt the original qn :47:

P/S: btw, it is not tat ppl refused/unable to answer yr qn on SV. in fact, many has answered u, do a search one can see it for himself. but u FAILED to understand everytime when ppl try to impart tis knowledge to u.
in tat case, y bother to ask? :doh:

might want to take a look at what you post before this? If you wish to reply my post to clemdale24 then answer my question instead of asking jiao wei.

玉格格
31-12-13, 10:01
might want to take a look at what you post before this? If you wish to reply my post to clemdale24 then answer my question instead of asking jiao wei.

u do not understand wat is meant by first come, first serve?

after u have answer my qn I dun mind wasting a bit of my time to search back replies on yr SV query :47: