PDA

View Full Version : Owners in the West beware!!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

onglai
01-11-13, 17:25
no sad no sad

used to it liao from all the bashings
only felt the more bashing West/Jurong gets
the more Blessings we are going to get :ashamed1::ashamed1:

Now just marvel with the day to day Development and Progress made
in the West and Jurong

ya, wait till the day everyone in forum say jurong is good buy must buy better buy dont buy u stupid... means can sell leow.

:D

onglai
01-11-13, 17:29
tis case is very long ago one rite?
tat time got the show in channel 5 sat nite, tink the name is my ghost story or something liddat got mentioned ppl heard gal's sobbing at the park where the murder took place leh.

ya i tink dat's the one.. many years ago leow..

but somehow.. i dont remember many cases of foreign workers commiting serious crime like murder etc...

proper-t
01-11-13, 17:29
Clementi/west coast is very safe. I have lived here fore 17 years. I have not seen even one petty crime, let alone serious crimes. We don't even have purse snatchers here.

It is ludicrous to talk about this issue. This issue doesn't belong in Singapore. In the US, it is almost unheard off to have so little crime, and to have people walk around early in the morning unmolested.

Please find something else more worthy to talk about.

So someone who start threads about housebreaking in Singapore and telling people to beware is ludicrous. Do you agree?

mermaid
01-11-13, 17:31
ya i tink dat's the one.. many years ago leow..

but somehow.. i dont remember many cases of foreign workers commiting serious crime like murder etc...

tink in sg most crimes (as in murders) reported r commited by PRCs ... u rent yr hse to them oso scared scared.

Simi
01-11-13, 17:35
tink in sg most crimes (as in murders) reported r commited by PRCs ... u rent yr hse to them oso scared scared.

List of major crimes in Singapore

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_major_crimes_in_Singapore

but can tell you if 1 day something horrible happen here

then West/Jurong will become the Crime Center of Singapore :D:D

mermaid
01-11-13, 17:38
List of major crimes in Singapore

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_major_crimes_in_Singapore

wei, wei, wei ... u partial blue sporean telling true blue sporean the major crimes in sg issit?

Simi
01-11-13, 17:41
wei, wei, wei ... u partial blue sporean telling true blue sporean the major crimes in sg issit?

wei....I am a true blue 3rd generation Singaporean :ashamed1::D

completed my NS ..ok ?

mermaid
01-11-13, 17:43
wei....I am a true blue 3rd generation Singaporean :ashamed1::D

wanna noe u more true blue or me? let's check :D

yr nric is S wat? wat is the 1st numeric number?

completed my NS ..ok ?

new citizen nid to do NS meh?

Simi
01-11-13, 17:46
wanna noe u more true blue or me? let's check :D

yr nric is S wat? wat is the 1st numeric number?

Wuahahaha

Mei Ren Yu

fishing for information ?
tell you what

In my time, we have the "brush teeth campaign" after recess
we also have buy stamps to paste as a form of saving :p

Ringo33
01-11-13, 17:47
So someone who start threads about housebreaking in Singapore and telling people to beware is ludicrous. Do you agree?

Dont wash your dirty laundry in the public. Self PWNED no.2

Better write to Straits Time and tell them not to post such article loh CRY BABY....

Several crime alert signs in Bukit Timah, homeowners advised to keep guard up

Bryna Singh When Linden Drive resident Zena Lim first saw a large sign near her home in Bukit Timah alerting residents about a break-in in her estate, she got a little worried.

That, however, quickly turned into fear after she spotted more of the same signs around her neighbourhood.

“I was very alarmed,” said the 37-year-old ophthalmologist. “Were there multiple incidents? Have there been any arrests?”

She was not the only one rattled by the “crime alerts” put up by the police to warn homeowners to keep their guard up against break-ins.

Many others who live in the prime area – from Binjai Park to Watten Estate – said they were concerned by the number of signs, rarely seen at multiple locations in private housing estates. Some wondered if their neighbourhood had been targeted by a syndicate.

Last week, The Sunday Times found a total of six similar signs spread around those estates, located along a 4km stretch of Dunearn Road.

Five, located in Jalan Kampong Chantek, Sixth Avenue, Eng Neo Avenue, Greenwood Crescent and Shelford Road, pointed to a break-in on Aug 31, between 4am and 7am. Another in Turf Club Road referred to a case on July 25 at 8.30pm.

These areas are mainly in the Moulmein-Kallang and Holland-Bukit Timah GRCs.

The Sunday Times understands that during those two break-ins, a handbag, a wallet and cash were stolen. Investigations are still ongoing.

Besides the two cases, Holland-Bukit Timah GRC MP Christopher de Souza recalls two other break-ins in Greenleaf estate over the past year. But he added that those have been solved by the police.

Information recently added to the signs by the police revealed that the suspect or suspects in the Aug 31 incident had broken in by climbing through an unlocked kitchen window at the back of the home. Rear windows and doors are “often the weakest points” that burglars look for, said the police.

Housebreaking and related crimes, however, have been on a downtrend.

Crime statistics released by the police late last month showed that the number of such cases fell to 252 in the first half of this year, compared to 333 in the same period last year. There were also fewer cases reported at residential premises, which fell from 193 to 134 incidents over the same period.

Although the number of housebreaking cases remains relatively low, Shelford Road resident Lucy Ng said she was still “very worried because the sign (near her home) wasn’t specific in telling me where the crime happened”.

But the retiree, who is in her 60s, added that she was relieved to learn that the number of signs put up by the by police does not necessarily correspond to the number of break-ins that have occurred.

However, some residents such as Ms Christy Tan said they were unruffled by the signs. The teacher, who is in her 30s, said: “I have an alarm and a dog. I think I’m safe.”

mermaid
01-11-13, 17:48
Wuahahaha

Mei Ren Yu

fishing for information ?
tell you what

In my time, we have the "brush teeth campaign" after recess
we also have buy stamps to paste as a form of saving :p

my time oso got brush teeth campaign ok! -_-
I young tat time dun live in hdb, is live in kampong one.
so yr nric after S is wat????

Simi
01-11-13, 17:51
my time oso got brush teeth campaign ok! -_-
I young tat time dun live in hdb, is live in kampong one.
so yr nric after S is wat????

Have you ever go down to Telok Ayer Street outside Hokkien Huay Kuan to listen to

Ong Toh kong ko or not ?..Wuahahaha :ashamed1::ashamed1:

mermaid
01-11-13, 17:54
Have you ever go down to Telok Ayer Street outside Hokkien Huay Kuan to listen to

dun nid la, Im a hokkien myself liao :tongue3:
u haven answer my qn leh. juz tell me the 1st numeric will do :D

Simi
01-11-13, 17:55

if you have

Name me the school inside Hokkien Huay kuan during that time :D:D

mermaid
01-11-13, 17:57
if you have

Name me the school inside Hokkien Huay kuan during that time :D:D

is the chongwen ge mah! :doh:
quick la, answer my qn!!!! :simmering:

Simi
01-11-13, 17:58
Mei Ren yu

chao !!!

going to Bukit Indah for dinner and massage liao :ashamed1::ashamed1:

Ringo33
01-11-13, 17:59
proper-t, did you miss out of this one? Or did you purpose omit it to give the impression that housebreaking on landed property is non existence?

Self Pwned no. 3

Police have arrested two men, aged 31 and 32, who are believed to be responsible for a spate of break-ins at private residential estates island-wide.

Over the past two weeks, a number of break-ins were reported at private residential estates island-wide such as Faber Drive, Kew Crescent and Binchang Drive, just to name a few. Cash, jewelleries and other valuables were stolen. It is believed that the culprits had gained entry into the residential units at night by scaling over the boundary wall, climbing in through unsecured kitchen or toilet windows, or forcing open the sliding doors of the units. They would then search for valuable items lying around in the units and remove them while the occupants were asleep.

http://www.spf.gov.sg/mic/2013/131011_arrested_men_G.htm

proper-t
01-11-13, 18:06
Dont wash your dirty laundry in the public. Self PWNED no.2

Better write to Straits Time and tell them not to post such article loh CRY BABY....

The ludricous one is back!

I see you continue to ridicule yourself by repeating an article that doesn't prove a thing.

The only person airing their own dirty laundry is you because now you encourage readers to goto the landed thread to see how you were decimated and embarrassed there. That's a tonne of filty(sic) despicable laundry, isn't it?

Self pwned no. 2?

Why? Because the self PWNED No. 1 clearly belongs to you! Readers can see why below:

Sorry I don't entertain people using fake account as I find them filty despicable and not worthy of my time.

You should feel ashamed of youself for doing that. In other forum you will be banned long ago

Hahah..,next time I will try to set up a new account when I post here, but in the mean time, can you explain better in what sense? Better capital gain and rental yield potential?

proper-t
01-11-13, 18:28
proper-t, did you miss out of this one? Or did you purpose omit it to give the impression that housebreaking on landed property is non existence?

Self Pwned no. 3

http://www.spf.gov.sg/mic/2013/131011_arrested_men_G.htm

I think you are getting confused (or it might be a permanent thing - judging from all your slip-ups)

This is "Owners in the West Beware!!" thread, not landed property forum

The break-ins as reported in the article says island-wide so it would not be fair to attribute it solely to the West.

Ringo33
01-11-13, 18:50
I think you are getting confused (or it might be a permanent thing - judging from all your slip-ups)

This is "Owners in the West Beware!!" thread, not landed property forum

The break-ins as reported in the article says island-wide so it would not be fair to attribute it solely to the West.

Dont worry, you are always confused. Didnt I told you you just self pwned yourself.

You are most welcome.

Thanks to R33 for initiating this in another thread.

Since this thread title is "Owners in the West Beware !!" (with 2 exclaimation marks mind you), I thought it would be appropriate to consolidate and summarise the cases upto 30 Sep 13.

I cannot claim entire credit for this and due recognition should be given to R33 without which some of the below would not have been flagged. West owners should extend their gratitude to him.

31 OCT 2013

http://www.spf.gov.sg/images/common/spacer.gifThree Men Arrested For Break-Ins At Private Residential Estates And Two Women Arrested For Dishonestly Retaining Stolen Property

Police have arrested three men, aged between 24 and 28, who are believed to be responsible for at least three cases of break-ins at private residential estates. Another two female accomplices, both aged 24, were also arrested for suspected involvement in dishonestly receiving stolen property. On 27 Oct 2013 between 9.10pm and 11.05pm, three cases of break-ins were reported at private residential estates located in the vicinity of Lorong Sarhad and Springwood respectively. Cash, jewelleries and luxury watches amounting to more than $110,000/- were reported stolen. Preliminary investigations revealed that the suspects had gained access into the private residential units by scaling over the boundary wall and climbing in through unsecured rear door or windows.

29 OCT 2013

Housebreaker Arrested
Police have arrested a 26-year-old man believed to be involved in housebreaking and theft in the Jurong West neighbourhood. On 8 October 2013 at about 6 am , a case of housebreaking was reported at a retail shop at Jurong West St 51 . The drawer in the shop was damaged and cash amounting to about S$6,000/- was discovered stolen .

Officers from Jurong Police Division responded to the scene upon receiving the report. Conducting investigations, they found that the CCTV installed in the shop had captured the incident. Through extensive ground enquiries, the officers managed to establish the identity of the suspect. On 28 October 2013 at 11.30 pm , the suspect was arrested in the vicinity of Boon Lay Place .

Preliminary investigations revealed that he could be responsible for several theft-in-dwelling cases in the Jurong West neighbourhood.

The suspect will be charged in Court on 30 October 2013 for Housebreaking and Theft by Night under Section 457 of the Penal Code, Chapter 224. If convicted, he may be sentenced up to 14 years’ imprisonment.

25 OCT 2013

Housebreaker Arrested Within 5 Hours

Police have arrested a 32-year-old man for his involvement in a case of housebreaking and theft in a public housing estate in Boon Lay. On 25 October 2013 at about 12.30 pm, the complainant reported to the Police that he had found the numeric padlock and chain used to secure his HDB flat missing. One refrigerator and one washing machine were also stolen from the flat, which was undergoing renovation.

Officers from Jurong Police Division swiftly responded to the incident and canvassed for leads in the neighbourhood. They managed to locate a witness who provided valuable information that he had seen the suspect loitering near the incident location during the day. Acting on this lead, the officers proceeded to the suspect’s house, which was also located at Boon Lay Avenue, and arrested him at about 4.40 pm. Officers also searched his house and recovered more loot which was believed to have been stolen under similar circumstances.

The suspect will be charged in Court on 26 October 2013 for the offence of Housebreaking and Theft by Night under Section 457 of the Penal Code, Chapter 224, which is punishable with imprisonment for a term of up to 14 years and a fine.

Commander of Jurong Police Division, Deputy Assistant Commissioner of Police (DAC) Wilson Lim commended his officers for their swift response and excellent investigative work which led to the arrest of the suspect within 5 hours of the police report. He added that the Police will spare no effort to track down the perpetrators of such crimes and bring them to justice.

24 OCT2013

Alert Youths Foil Theft Attempt

Police have arrested two youths, aged 12 and 13 years, who are believed to have attempted to steal mobile phone accessories from a stall. On 24 October 2013 at about 3.10 am, 16-year-old Mohammed Sham and his friend were walking in the vicinity of Jurong East Avenue 1 when they spotted two youths opening the cover of a pasar malam stall and stretching their hands into the said cover. Upon seeing that, they shouted at the two youths, who fled towards Jurong East Street 24, and called the Police. Within minutes, officers from Clementi Police Division arrived at the scene and managed to locate and detain the two suspects in the vicinity of Jurong East Street 24. The suspects were placed under arrest following an interview.
Investigations against both suspects are ongoing. If convicted for the offence of Attempted Theft with Common Intention under Section 379 read with Section 511 and Section 34 of the Penal Code, Chapter 224, they shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 3 years, or a fine, or both.

23 OCT 2013
Tortoise Thieves Arrested

Police have arrested two men, aged 25 and 42 years, for suspected involvement in a case of theft of tortoise in the vicinity of Chinese Garden Road. On 15 October 2013 at about 5.50 pm, a 59-year-old victim reported to the Police that a tortoise, valued at about $2,000/- was stolen three days ago. Through intensive follow-up investigations and reviewing of CCTV footages, officers from Clementi Police Division managed to establish the identity of the 42-year-old suspect and arrested him at his residence in the vicinity of Jurong West Street 64 on 22 Oct 2013 at about 10.15 am. Later on the same day at about 7.00 pm, officers arrested the 25-year-old accomplice at his residence in the vicinity of Mei Ling Street.

11 OCT 2013
http://www.spf.gov.sg/images/common/spacer.gif
Female Duo Arrested For Theft

Police have arrested two female youths, aged 17 and 18, for suspected involvement in a case of theft. On 7 October 2013 at about 12.08 pm , Police were informed of a case of theft at a shopping mall located in the vicinity of Jurong East. Cash amounting to $593/- was stolen from a cash register. Through intensive follow-up investigations and reviewing of CCTV footages, officers from Clementi Police Division managed to establish the identity of both suspects. They were both arrested on 10 October 2013 .

09 OCT 2013
http://www.spf.gov.sg/images/common/spacer.gif Man Arrested For Armed Robbery

Police have arrested a 37-year-old man for a case of armed robbery at International Rd. On 26 June 2013 at about 1 am, a young couple was walking along International Rd when two unknown male suspects confronted them with a sharp object. The duo robbed the victims of a wallet and mobile phone before fleeing off on their bicycles.
Upon receiving the report, officers from Jurong Police Division conducted extensive ground enquiries and follow up investigations. Acting on information, a 37-year-old suspect was arrested on 8 October 2013 at about 2.30 pm in the vicinity of Benoi Sector. Police also managed to recover the stolen mobile phone. Efforts are underway to track down his accomplice.

30 SEP 2013

http://www.spf.gov.sg/images/common/spacer.gif Youth Housebreakers Nabbed

Police have arrested two youths, both aged 14, after they broke into a place of worship along Jurong East Street 21. Their accomplice, another 14-year-old youth, was also swiftly arrested a few hours later.
On 29 September 2013 at about 11.50 pm, a 52-year-old victim reported to the Police that someone had broken into the place of worship and the act was captured by the in-house CCTVs. Within minutes, officers from the Clementi Police Division arrived at the crime scene and arrested the first two suspects. Through swift investigative follow up, officers managed to trace their accomplice and arrested him in the vicinity of Jurong East Street 24 the following day at about 4.10 am. Housebreaking implements such as two screwdrivers and one plier were recovered and seized as case exhibits. Preliminary investigations revealed that the three suspects are believed to be involved in other similar break-ins at the same building in September 2013.

Investigations against them are ongoing. Any person convicted for Housebreaking and Theft by Night faces a minimum imprisonment term of 2 years up to a maximum imprisonment term of 14 years.
Commander (Covering) of Clementi Police Division, Superintendent of Police (SUPT) Gwee Aik Chiong, commended his officers for their swift response and follow up investigative work which resulted in the arrest of the suspects.

PUBLIC AFFAIRS DEPARTMENT
SINGAPORE POLICE FORCE
30 Sep 2013 @ 7.25pm

proper-t
01-11-13, 19:01
Dont worry, you are always confused. Didnt I told you you just self pwned yourself.

You are most welcome.

I must thank you again for re-hashing my thread on crime activities in the West.

Can you inform readers here how many of the crime activities I posted involve landed housing and how I self pwned?

On the other hand, it is very clear how this person below self pwned.

Sorry I don't entertain people using fake account as I find them filty despicable and not worthy of my time.

You should feel ashamed of youself for doing that. In other forum you will be banned long ago

Hahah..,next time I will try to set up a new account when I post here, but in the mean time, can you explain better in what sense? Better capital gain and rental yield potential?

Ringo33
01-11-13, 19:03
I mustt thank you againfor re-hashing my thread on crime activities in the West.

Can you inform readers here how many of the crime activities I posted involve landed housing and how I self pwned?

On the other hand, it is very clear how this person below self pwned.

[/I][/I][/I]

[/I][/I][/I][/I]

:sleep::sleep::sleep:

proper-t
01-11-13, 19:05
:sleep::sleep::sleep:

Yes, you had better rest your weary brain.

Ringo33
02-11-13, 01:20
Coming to you this December

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/1399738_525276804225082_1475717396_o.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/1385871_527450177341078_1688606446_n.jpg

http://staticc03.insing.com/images/f9/df/0e/00/pc_600x450.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/1276809_523559954396767_1024510680_o.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/1266786_520305958055500_7038335_o.jpg

Ringo33
02-11-13, 01:31
more reasons to avoid ochard road crowd

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/1384309_519977624755000_806065123_n.png

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/1383068_519027841516645_1227617575_n.png

proper-t
02-11-13, 08:13
Already available....no need to wait....

http://www.stomp.com.sg/gallery/smoke/slides/52_1836.jpg

http://www.stomp.com.sg/gallery/smoke/slides/53_1837.jpg

http://www.stomp.com.sg/gallery/smoke/slides/31_2330-2.jpg

http://www.stomp.com.sg/gallery/smoke/slides/51_1745.jpg

http://www.stomp.com.sg/gallery/smoke/slides/10_2206.jpg

proper-t
02-11-13, 08:18
more reasons to avoid ochard road crowd

Yes, why crowd in ochard(sic) road why you can experience it right in your neighbourhood?

Just got back from JEM and once again I am reaffirming my believe that the future of JLD is very bright. Even the 2 Bangladeshi I saw at JEM today are also going up market, very well dressed. And there are many indo families doing their shopping as well

When I left, the queue to the carpark was at least 100m long, I am guessing many Singaporeans from all over Singapore must have come to JEM to get a taste of the largest commercial center out CBD.

Come Dec 2013, when Westgate opens expect more shoppers will flock to Jurong Gateway.

proper-t
02-11-13, 08:39
Guess who self pwned again...

mermaid
02-11-13, 09:38
personally, when buying a pc, esp for ownstay, besides cheap, near mrt n amentities, I would very much prefer it to be pte enclave. I try not to choose one tat is surrounded by hdb (esp old hdb) At the very least, I dun wan my pc to face a hdb directly.
Disclaimer: Not being scornful of hdb dwellers, I myself live in hdb.

no doubt tat JLD is gg to hv a lot of development, but one cannot run away fm the fact tat it is hdb enclave; the feel of a condo in hdb neighberbood vs one tat is mainly pte, eg orchard is still very diff.
On my own, of cos I cant afford orchard, but if given a choice, I would still choose to stay in orchard.

Ringo33
02-11-13, 09:45
personally, when buying a pc, esp for ownstay, besides cheap, near mrt n amentities, I would very much prefer it to be pte enclave. I try not to choose one tat is surrounded by hdb (esp old hdb) At the very least, I dun wan my pc to face a hdb directly.
Disclaimer: Not being scornful of hdb dwellers, I myself live in hdb.

no doubt tat JLD is gg to hv a lot of development, but one cannot run away fm the fact tat it is hdb enclave; the feel of a condo in hdb neighberbood vs one tat is mainly pte, eg orchard is still very diff.
On my own, of cos I cant afford orchard, but if given a choice, I would still choose to stay in orchard.

I think almost everyone here would like to live at Nassim Park Residence, drives a Porsche Cayenne on weekday and a Porsche Carrera on weekend.

And your point is?

http://bedokreservoir.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/nassim-park-residences.jpg

mermaid
02-11-13, 09:55
I think almost everyone here would like to live at Nassim Park Residence, drives a Porsche Cayenne on weekday and a Porsche Carrera on weekend.

And your point is?

http://bedokreservoir.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/nassim-park-residences.jpg

my point is, since I am not rich & unable to stay in orchard, I will choose other cheaper loc tat is still pte enclave.

Ringo33
02-11-13, 09:57
my point is, since I am not rich & unable to stay in orchard, I will choose other cheaper loc tat is still pte enclave.

isnt that very pretentious?

mermaid
02-11-13, 10:00
isnt that very pretentious?

y issit pretentious?
Prefers an environment which is pte enclave does not mean one seek to pretend to be a rich person. :doh:

Ringo33
02-11-13, 10:05
y issit pretentious?
Prefers an environment which is pte enclave does not mean one seek to pretend to be a rich person. :doh:

cheap private enclave is no different from HDB estate, so dont act rich if you are not.

mermaid
02-11-13, 10:17
cheap private enclave is no different from HDB estate, so dont act rich if you are not.
act rich?! :doh: wat a xxxxx fellow!

Ringo33
02-11-13, 10:20

just because you are living in private property enclave it doesnt elevate your social status or class.

mermaid
02-11-13, 10:24
just because you are living in private property enclave it doesnt elevate your social status or class.

just because one wan to live in pte ppty enclave doesnt mean one WANTS TO ELEVATE HIS SOCIAL CLASS :doh:

hopeful
02-11-13, 10:33

what is xxxxx? cannot think a 5 letter word that applies to a guy.

Ringo33
02-11-13, 10:36
just because one wan to live in pte ppty enclave doesnt mean one WANTS TO ELEVATE HIS SOCIAL CLASS :doh:

its very normal for wannabe to think that way.

Just like you dont mind wearing fake branded good as long as it makes me look rich.

mermaid
02-11-13, 10:41
what is xxxxx? cannot think a 5 letter word that applies to a guy.

the initials for Ta Ma De Hun Dan? :p

hahaha, I mean to say, I hv run out of adjective to describe someone who is fond of twisting ppl's intention.

hopeful
02-11-13, 10:48
the initials for Ta Ma De Hun Dan? :p

hahaha, I mean to say, I hv run out of adjective to describe someone who is fond of twisting ppl's intention.

after some searching, yup have 5 letter word, qxxxr. last time to call a guy a qxxxr is an insult, but now seems to lose the power.

mermaid
02-11-13, 10:52
its very normal for wannabe to think that way.

Just like you dont mind wearing fake branded good as long as it makes me look rich.

yalor, fake buster, u r very kiang.
Salute!
not only I wear a lot of fake clothings/bags/watches, I oso wear fake gold. I wear super thick makeup to conceal my ugly face. I even wear super thick padded bras to transform myself fm A cup to C cup.

So now r u very pleased wif yrself for being able to expose a highly pretentious n fake mermaid?

mermaid
02-11-13, 10:57
after some searching, yup have 5 letter word, qxxxr. last time to call a guy a qxxxr is an insult, but now seems to lose the power.

I dunno wat is tat wor. the most common word tat I use to scold ppl is stupid.

Allthepies
02-11-13, 10:59
I will prefer to stay in a village setting with a nice view and with down to earth, sincere and warmth neighbours.... like In ubud, bali..:cheers1:

hopeful
02-11-13, 11:03
I dunno wat is tat wor. the most common word tat I use to scold ppl is stupid.

ok, the 5 letter word qxxxr = queer. last time, to call a guy a queer is offensive. but now no power already since the practice like kinda of accepted in modern society.

mermaid
02-11-13, 11:04
I will prefer to stay in a village setting with a nice view and with down to earth, sincere and warmth neighbours.... like In ubud, bali..:cheers1:

u can always migrate. Im sure yr govt wun xi han u.
as yrs passes, more n more singporean r migrating.

mermaid
02-11-13, 11:13
ok, the 5 letter word qxxxr = queer. last time, to call a guy a queer is offensive. but now no power already since the practice like kinda of accepted in modern society.

nvm la, next time shd I hve a nid to scold u, I still hv a lot of 3, 4, 5 letters word to choose fm! *evil*

Allthepies
02-11-13, 11:45

im truly grateful to Singapore and her government for giving me the opportunity to accumulate so much wealth to go anywhere I like. ... migrate probably not as I enjoy Singapore... probably go ubud stay few months than come back Singapore few months. ...

Simi
02-11-13, 12:19

good to have aspiration (enclave)

my first PC at Vista Park at S Buona Vista Road straight from a kampong boy
then back to HDB then to PC again :)

other places I like are Chiang Mai and London

about migrating ? not likely as Singapore is my home, always :D
am breeding the 4th generation

teddybear
02-11-13, 12:30
Mermaid,
You forgot to add 1 important criteria: must be at least 7km from refineries, incinerators and other heavy industry plants!

Cheap private enclave better than around heavy industry town!

teddybear
02-11-13, 12:33
The last picture gives me the impression that within 5km the houses don't need to switch on lamp, night is as bright as day! :eek:

Already available....no need to wait....

http://www.stomp.com.sg/gallery/smoke/slides/52_1836.jpg

http://www.stomp.com.sg/gallery/smoke/slides/53_1837.jpg

http://www.stomp.com.sg/gallery/smoke/slides/31_2330-2.jpg

http://www.stomp.com.sg/gallery/smoke/slides/51_1745.jpg

http://www.stomp.com.sg/gallery/smoke/slides/10_2206.jpg

Simi
02-11-13, 12:33
Mermaid,
You forgot to add 1 important criteria: must be at least 7km from refineries, incinerators and other heavy industry plants!

Good afternoon Teddy

another criteria

Not to have Once in a 50 years Flood

Occasional Pondings is ok :):ashamed1:

teddybear
02-11-13, 12:35
No worry, that is why I always ensure my estate always on elevated ground and not flood plain... :D

Good afternoon Teddy

another criteria

Not to have Once in a 50 years Flood

Occasional Pondings is ok :):ashamed1:

Simi
02-11-13, 12:41
No worry, that is why I always ensure my estate always on elevated ground and not flood plain... :D

good to be on elevated ground

but when emergency occurred and sway sway got flood
unable to go back or get out

trapped !!!:doh::doh:

teddybear
02-11-13, 12:44
If that happened to my place, think the rest 80% of Singapore also under water and cannot move, my only consolation... :o

good to be on elevated ground

but when emergency occurred and sway sway got flood
unable to go back or get out

trapped !!!:doh::doh:

Simi
02-11-13, 12:49
:ashamed1:
If that happened to my place, think the rest 80% of Singapore also under water and cannot move, my only consolation... :o

Dear Teddy

it will not happen in a hundred years that 80% of Singapore got flood

Just your area got flood
be assured 1million people from the West watching Breaking News will be praying for you :)

teddybear
02-11-13, 12:59
Am afraid if that happened, the West people will be swimming because of Jurong lake over-flooding, where got TV for them to switch? :doh:
So 1 lesson I learnt is: never live near lake!

:ashamed1:

Dear Teddy

it will not happen in a hundred years that 80% of Singapore got flood

Just your area got flood
be assured 1million people from the West watching Breaking News will be praying for you :)

Simi
02-11-13, 13:04
Am afraid if that happened, the West people will be swimming because of Jurong lake over-flooding, where got TV for them to switch? :doh:
So 1 lesson I learnt is: never live near lake!

Don't worry about the West

the last time your area got flooded

West side bo tai zhi :ashamed1:

but if it does happen again and you got trap UP there
just make a post here

whether you need medicine or other necessities, I promise I will swim to your place to deliver your needs :ashamed1:

Sam88
02-11-13, 13:05
http://www.leekuanyewworldcityprize.com.sg/Dialogue_MM_wcs2010_long.pdf

One of the most difficult tasks facing the government, Mr. Lee said, was to carry out industrialisation and develop services and logistics without polluting the island. He cited Singapore’s first petrochemical complex, built by the Japanese firm Sumitomo
in the 1970s, to show that even in the early days of industrialisation, the control of pollution had been an important policy consideration. Government insisted on higher standards of pollution control, which sparked off a row when Sumitomo sought to increase the price tag and Singapore had to bargain it down. Mr. Lee also cited the example of how overriding pollution concerns led Singapore to turn down a lucrative offer by an Australian national to rent one of its outer islands to set up an iron plant.

Simi
02-11-13, 13:13
http://www.leekuanyewworldcityprize.com.sg/Dialogue_MM_wcs2010_long.pdf

One of the most difficult tasks facing the government, Mr. Lee said, was to carry out industrialisation and develop services and logistics without polluting the island. He cited Singapore’s first petrochemical complex, built by the Japanese firm Sumitomo
in the 1970s, to show that even in the early days of industrialisation, the control of pollution had been an important policy consideration. Government insisted on higher standards of pollution control, which sparked off a row when Sumitomo sought to increase the price tag and Singapore had to bargain it down. Mr. Lee also cited the example of how overriding pollution concerns led Singapore to turn down a lucrative offer by an Australian national to rent one of its outer islands to set up an iron plant.

Hi Sam

maybe can cut the whole thread here and send it to PMO to let them
know many people are very concern about their fellow Singaporean living in the West side
I will be very touch and grateful :ashamed1:

Sam88
02-11-13, 13:30
http://www.mem.nus.edu.sg/events/seminars/Slides-MEM-NUS-print.pdf

http://app.mewr.gov.sg/web/Contents/Contents.aspx?ContId=1796

14******* Vehicles account for 57% of all PM2.5 that we have in Singapore. We have progressively tightened standards for diesel vehicles for the past six years, and we will next impose Euro V standards for all new diesel vehicles with effect from 1 January 2014. I think Mr Charles Chong asked for the percentage of Euro V-compliant diesel vehicles that are currently on the roads. It is very small - there are only about 3,400 such vehicles on the road. Over the years to come, we hope with these new standards in place, the fleet will gradually be replaced.

mermaid
02-11-13, 13:34
Mermaid,

honestly I dun like pollution la, be it sound or air. but luckily, the areas tat i like/bought happened to be non heavy ind places.

but my cheap pte enclave not 100 percent pte, oni 75 percent nia :o

mermaid
02-11-13, 13:46
good to have aspiration (enclave)

my first PC at Vista Park at S Buona Vista Road straight from a kampong boy
then back to HDB then to PC again :)

other places I like are Chiang Mai and London

about migrating ? not likely as Singapore is my home, always :D
am breeding the 4th generation

Simi 小弟, one shd always hv aspirations. Not asking a person to be unrealistic or set over ambitious dreams but I feel it is the aspiration tat drives one to improve.

It is ok for a person to make the wrong judgement but tell yrself "I will not make the same mistake twice".

though I hv nothing much to hiam abt my current hse, but my aspiration is for my 2nd home to be better den my 1st one :)

Btw, if u r a kampung boy tat means u shd be abv 45yo liao, nric S1xxxxxx, cfm plus chop :p

Simi
02-11-13, 13:48
honestly I dun like pollution la, be it sound or air. but luckily, the areas tat i like/bought happened to be non heavy ind places.

but my cheap pte enclave not 100 percent pte, oni 75 percent nia :o

Mei Ren yu
whether cheap enclave, kampong house or GCB
does not matter, wealth is from within oneself

greatest pollutant I read is our tongue and not what sound and air :ashamed1::cheers1:

hopeful
02-11-13, 13:49

though I hv nothing much to hiam abt my current hse, but my aspiration is for my 2nd home to be better den my 1st one :)

u leave the 2nd house to who le? onglai, simi or r33?

Simi
02-11-13, 13:52

Guess should be Simi 小弟

so qing mi with mei ren yu now lei :ashamed1::ashamed1:

mermaid
02-11-13, 13:55

to my customers lor! wahahaha :ashamed1:

wat u mean? dun quite get yr qn.

hopeful
02-11-13, 13:58
Guess should be Simi 小弟

maybe mermaid give to r33 just to spite him le.
mermaid say to r33: "the condo you say low class is my gift to you."

so everyday r33 will be tormented how he mistreated mermaid in forum, and yet mermaid still treat him very nice at the very end, by leaving him her condo.

this thing can happen or not? people treat other people nice just to get back at them.

mermaid
02-11-13, 13:59
Mei Ren yu
whether cheap enclave, kampong house or GCB
does not matter, wealth is from within oneself

greatest pollutant I read is our tongue and not what sound and air :ashamed1::cheers1:

true, true, true, wealth is fm within. I do hv quite a fair bit of fats reserves :ashamed1: tink in US still trading at $1xx per barrel rite? :D

Simi
02-11-13, 14:06

so everyday r33 will be tormented how he mistreated mermaid in forum, and yet mermaid still treat him very nice at the very end, by leaving him her condo.

this thing can happen or not? people treat other people nice just to get back at them.

never say never hor

yi de pao yuan

skill at the highest level :)

Simi
02-11-13, 14:07
true, true, true, wealth is fm within. I do hv quite a fair bit of fats reserves :ashamed1: tink in US still trading at $1xx per barrel rite? :D

drop already la

below USD90 soon :scared-5:

mermaid
02-11-13, 14:09
Guess should be Simi 小弟

Simi 小弟, when I old tat time no children to gif me pocket $ leh. I nvr ask u for a share of yr assets u aldy steal laugh liao yet u r eyeing on mine?

U better go & buy a unit at the relections n sit inside there to reflect la!

Simi
02-11-13, 14:13
Simi 小弟, when I old tat time no children to gif me pocket $ leh. I nvr ask u for a share of yr assets u aldy steal laugh liao yet u r eyeing on mine?

U better go & buy a unit at the relections n sit inside there to reflect la!

Reflection good meh ?

inside so many pillars
when old already the house become your problem
walk here knock into pillar walk there knock into pillar

hopeful
02-11-13, 14:15
never say never hor

yi de pao yuan

skill at the highest level :)

like that har...
so far everybody treat mermaid nice le, she also confused who to give.
the ones who treat her bad only hopeful & r33, that one easy to choose since only 2 competitors.
hopefully she "yi de pao yuan".

Simi
02-11-13, 14:18
like that har...
the ones who treat her bad only hopeful & r33, that one easy to choose since only 2 competitors.

so far she has not shown such a trait yet lei :ashamed1:

until she does, I will be the 3rd would be beneficiary :ashamed1:

hopeful
02-11-13, 14:25
so far she has not shown such a trait yet lei :ashamed1:

until she does, I will be the 3rd would be beneficiary :ashamed1:

got la, when onglai tease abt r33 only make small talk with mermaid and say mermaid blushing, mermaid threatened to do unspeakable things to onglai.
mermaid's secret revealed already.

alamak, now you become my 3rd competitor.:doh:

mermaid
02-11-13, 14:27

hmmm ... I dunno leh. y dun u try?
u give yr JG to me juz to spite me lor.
I will be polite n address u as hopeful gor gor in the future.

u can tell me "tis condo u say overpriced is my gift to u".
so everyday mermaid will be tormented on how she reprimanded n argued wif hopeful in the forum, n yet hopeful still treats her very nice at the very end, left her his JG.

tis thing can happen onot?
huh? hopeful gor gor?

Simi
02-11-13, 14:28
got la, when onglai tease abt r33 only make small talk with mermaid and say mermaid blushing, mermaid threatened to do unspeakable things to onglai.
mermaid's secret revealed already.

alamak, now you become my 3rd competitor.:doh:

don't intend to

I more practical

my mission is to make her song song
then she sign off 2nd property to me and then work on her first property :ashamed1:

mermaid
02-11-13, 14:32
Reflection good meh ?

inside so many pillars
when old already the house become your problem
walk here knock into pillar walk there knock into pillar

pillars gd mah, the designers noe u guys like to go watch pole dance rite? :scared-4: :ashamed1:

Simi
02-11-13, 14:32
don't intend to

I more practical

my mission is to make her song song
then she sign off 2nd property to me and then work on her first property :ashamed1:

after get the 2 property

sell her to ong lai plantation ...LOL :doh::doh:

hopeful
02-11-13, 14:37
tis thing can happen onot?
huh? hopeful gor gor?

cannot la
situation different, leave to own children.

mermaid
02-11-13, 14:41
like that har...

so far only mermaid treat ppl gd but others treat her like shit after learning tat she's an old, fat n ugly auntie *sob*

yr hanyu pinyin oso lao hong one. Yr nric is S7xxxxxxx rite? hehehe ....

mermaid
02-11-13, 14:52
cannot la
situation different, leave to own children.

hopeful ba ba, let me follow yr surname pls! :not-worthy::not-worthy:
I will be filial to u when r old.
when u senile, I will take care of u.
when u wet the bed, I will not scold u.
when u play wif yr saliva, I wun wack u.
when u wan to hv the official acknowledge daughter ceremony?
:ashamed1: :ashamed1:

hopeful
02-11-13, 14:52
so far only mermaid treat ppl gd but others treat her like shit after learning tat she's an old, fat n ugly auntie *sob*

yr hanyu pinyin oso lao hong one. Yr nric is S7xxxxxxx rite? hehehe ....

my hanyu pinyin copy paste from simi.
wah, how you know ah. oklah, my nric is S7xxxxxxx.

ps. dont tell others i tell you this.
do you know why i admit my nric is s7xxxxxxxx even though it is not true?
if i agree, u think u are right and stop looking.
if i disagree, u will look somemore.

mermaid
02-11-13, 14:58
after get the 2 property

sell her to ong lai plantation ...LOL :doh::doh:

mermaid is regret to inform u tat she has past expiry date, hence no resale value.

hopeful
02-11-13, 15:02
mermaid is regret to inform u tat she has past expiry date, hence no resale value.

got la, u say still have fat reserves, oil still >90/barrel.

mermaid
02-11-13, 15:08
my hanyu pinyin copy paste from simi.
wah, how you know ah. oklah, my nric is S7xxxxxxx.

ps. dont tell others i tell you this.
do you know why i admit my nric is s7xxxxxxxx even though it is not true?
if i agree, u think u are right and stop looking.
if i disagree, u will look somemore.

PS: tell u something u dun tell others hor.
mermaid's greatest strength is her 6th sense & mind reading power :ashamed1:
when she talk to ppl in the forum, she can tell their age range one.
n btw, rev pysc doesnt work on me, it oni expose yrself more ... :ashamed1:

hopeful
02-11-13, 15:14
PS: tell u something u dun tell others hor.
mermaid's greatest strength is her 6th sense & mind reading power :ashamed1:
when she talk to ppl in the forum, she can tell their age range one.
n btw, rev pysc doesnt work on me, it oni expose yrself more ... :ashamed1:

wah u r good, u caught me :)

stalingrad
03-11-13, 05:51
http://yourhealth.asiaone.com/content/orchard-road-dengue-cases-triple-64

Now the question is whether you want to die of dengue fever in one day by living at Orchard, die of other diseases in 20 years by living in a less central area.

heehee
03-11-13, 14:45
I rather die in 1 day living in Orchard than drag with cancer cannot die for 10 years!

Reason: Die in 1 day little pain, claim insurance leave behind lots of money for family. Further family can live in conveniency & in style in central location.

2nd choice Cannot die with cancer for 10 years mean I will be a burden to family, used up all my money & family's money trying to cure cancer that has no cure. Burden to myself & my whole family because of my own decision. So selfish!

So which would you choose if you have a choice?

Now the question is whether you want to die of dengue fever in one day by living at Orchard, die of other diseases in 20 years by living in a less central area.

Ringo33
03-11-13, 14:52
I rather die in 1 day living in Orchard than drag with cancer cannot die for 10 years!

Reason: Die in 1 day little pain, claim insurance leave behind lots of money for family. Further family can live in conveniency & in style in central location.

2nd choice Cannot die with cancer for 10 years mean I will be a burden to family, used up all my money & family's money trying to cure cancer that has no cure. Burden to myself & my whole family because of my own decision. So selfish!

trolls wont die. They will just sign up a new account with a new life.

Ringo33
03-11-13, 15:10
http://www.mem.nus.edu.sg/events/seminars/Slides-MEM-NUS-print.pdf

http://app.mewr.gov.sg/web/Contents/Contents.aspx?ContId=1796

14******* Vehicles account for 57% of all PM2.5 that we have in Singapore. We have progressively tightened standards for diesel vehicles for the past six years, and we will next impose Euro V standards for all new diesel vehicles with effect from 1 January 2014. I think Mr Charles Chong asked for the percentage of Euro V-compliant diesel vehicles that are currently on the roads. It is very small - there are only about 3,400 such vehicles on the road. Over the years to come, we hope with these new standards in place, the fleet will gradually be replaced.

proper-t might not like this and I am sure he will pretend not to read this so that he can continue with is nonsensical post about air pollution from god knows how many thousand trucks etc.

what this report mean is that when PSA move to Tuas in about 10 to 15 years time, trailers moving container in and out of port will be running EURO V diesel engine. But the same cannot be said about air pollution from shipping liners bunker oil as the segment of the industry is very hard to regulate.

onglai
03-11-13, 15:15

Die in 1 day could be tomorrow. Tink carefully before u choose hor.

hopeful
03-11-13, 15:28

3rd choice: how about you dont spend money on treatment, and choose to spend the remaining time with your love ones.
isnt that better, ur family have insurance money and you.

Rosy
03-11-13, 15:35
3rd choice: how about you dont spend money on treatment, and choose to spend the remaining time with your love ones.

Easier said than done.

Most humans are 'kiasi'. Not just sporeans.

If the doc tells u that u still have 10% chance of survival, most will still choose to go for the treatment.

By the way, there are many cancer survivors around us.

mermaid
03-11-13, 16:17

if hv a choice, I rather die in accident, or being murdered or die in sleep.
i dun wan to sick den die.
in spore can die cannot sick.

PN
03-11-13, 16:38

You mean only Orchard has dengue? You will die in one day if live in Orchard because of this?

I remember top dengue cluster locations changes every year leh. Sometimes in West, sometimes in East, not always Orchard leh. So living in your West Coast will not die of dengue ?

This list is for your bedtime reading.
http://www.dengue.gov.sg/subject.asp?id=74

mermaid
03-11-13, 16:50

qns:
1. if the remaining time is a few days/weeks nia, will yr answer change?
2. if the one striken wif illness one is not yrself but yr loved ones, will yr answer change?

mermaid
03-11-13, 16:53
Easier said than done.

Most humans are 'kiasi'. Not just sporeans.

If the doc tells u that u still have 10% chance of survival, most will still choose to go for the treatment.

By the way, there are many cancer survivors around us.

if say doc say 100% chance of survival, but u will nid to drain all yr wealth. After treatment u wil hv to lead a poor life. Do u wan?

stalingrad
03-11-13, 16:57
You mean only Orchard has dengue? You will die in one day if live in Orchard because of this?

I remember top dengue cluster locations changes every year leh. Sometimes in West, sometimes in East, not always Orchard leh. So living in your West Coast will not die of dengue ?

This list is for your bedtime reading.
http://www.dengue.gov.sg/subject.asp?id=74

Really, west coast is blessed. No dengue ever. And no flooding ever.

PN
03-11-13, 17:07

Really?

I suggest you watch news on TV or read newspaper regularly. If not at least learn how to google.

http://news.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne+News/Singapore/Story/A1Story20090522-143190.html

heehee
03-11-13, 17:45
I replying to Stingrad but Ringo replied!
Ringo = Stalingrad?
Trolls won't die?

trolls wont die. They will just sign up a new account with a new life.

stalingrad
03-11-13, 18:18
I replying to Stingrad but Ringo replied!
Ringo = Stalingrad?
Trolls won't die?

Haha, that is really amusing. Think whatever you want to think. But I am a very old man, on the verge of retiring and going back to Canada. Ringo can't be more different from me. He is probably in his 30s.

mermaid
03-11-13, 18:51
Haha, that is really amusing. Think whatever you want to think. But I am a very old man, on the verge of retiring and going back to Canada. Ringo can't be more different from me. He is probably in his 30s.

hmmm .. very curious to hear fm u y u feel tat he is in his 30s.
I feel otherwise wor. he gives me the impression tat he is someone ard the age of 50.

stalingrad
03-11-13, 19:01
hmmm .. very curious to hear fm u y u feel tat he is in his 30s.
I feel otherwise wor. he gives me the impression tat he is someone ard the age of 50.

You are wrong. I tell you how to judge how old a person is. If a person will argue incessantly until he gets the upper hand, he can't be more 45. Only young people have enough testosterone to want to win arguments. Older people, who have had made enough money and won enough glory, don't need to win an argument to prove himself. That is me.

teddybear
03-11-13, 19:19
Oh no, get caught telling lie again! :doh:

News @ AsiaOne

S'pore's No. 1 dengue hotspot so far this year: West Coast

There have been 42 dengue cases in the West Coast Drive area as of Monday, with 25 occurring in Hong Leong Garden Condominium. -myp

Fri, May 22, 2009
myp

By Koh Hui Theng

And how about West Coast flooding?:

Flash floods hit condo carpark

The heavy downpour yesterday caused the basement carpark of Varsity Park condominium in West Coast to be flooded. -AsiaOne

Sun, Nov 13, 2011
AsiaOne

Really?

I suggest you watch news on TV or read newspaper regularly. If not at least learn how to google.

http://news.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne+News/Singapore/Story/A1Story20090522-143190.html

stalingrad
03-11-13, 19:32
Oh no, get caught telling lie again! :doh:

News @ AsiaOne

S'pore's No. 1 dengue hotspot so far this year: West Coast

There have been 42 dengue cases in the West Coast Drive area as of Monday, with 25 occurring in Hong Leong Garden Condominium. -myp

Fri, May 22, 2009
myp

By Koh Hui Theng

And how about West Coast flooding?:

Flash floods hit condo carpark

The heavy downpour yesterday caused the basement carpark of Varsity Park condominium in West Coast to be flooded. -AsiaOne

Sun, Nov 13, 2011
AsiaOne

Oh, come on. That is four years ago. And varsity park is not at west coast exactly. It is closer to Clementi.

PN
03-11-13, 20:23
Oh, come on. That is four years ago. And varsity park is not at west coast exactly. It is closer to Clementi.

Two reminders for you

Firstly, you say no dengue ever leh. So 4 yrs ago also counted hor.

Secondly, there is something call 风水轮流转。 So you cannot discount it won't return hor.

mermaid
03-11-13, 20:23
You are wrong. I tell you how to judge how old a person is. If a person will argue incessantly until he gets the upper hand, he can't be more 45. Only young people have enough testosterone to want to win arguments. Older people, who have had made enough money and won enough glory, don't need to win an argument to prove himself. That is me.

those children who like to argue non stop in tis thread.
beware!
we noe tat u r in yr 30s! :p

PN
03-11-13, 20:28
those children who like to argue non stop in tis thread.
beware!
we noe tat u r in yr 30s! :p

Can count me in. :ashamed1:

mermaid
03-11-13, 20:34
Can count me in. :ashamed1:

u nid to prove yrself 1st.
I send u to argue wif the following ppl. They r the top 5 most quarrelsome children here:
R33
dksg
regulators
teddybear
hopeful

PN
03-11-13, 20:49
I send u to argue wif the following ppl. They r the top 5 most quarrelsome children here:
R33
dksg
regulators
teddybear
hopeful

I surrender :not-worthy:

proper-t
03-11-13, 21:56

For the first, it has already been countered. For the second, I am surprised you don't remember the below :

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/this-urban-jungle/flash-floods-in-nus-leave-people-knee-deep-in-water

Floods so heavy that water even pours into NUS campus
Posted on 05 September 2013

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/sites/default/files/public/article/images/gallery/2013/09/nus.jpg

hopeful
04-11-13, 08:23
good morning everybody, anybody seen hsifreffup?
have been waiting for his lessons since friday.
i hope a weekend rest have re-energise him.

mermaid
04-11-13, 09:49
good morning everybody, anybody seen hsifreffup?
have been waiting for his lessons since friday.
i hope a weekend rest have re-energise him.

dun argue juz for the sake of arguing. very inmature leh, u noe?

august
04-11-13, 09:57

isnt that the gist of this thread? :D

mermaid
04-11-13, 10:10
isnt that the gist of this thread? :D

not exactly. the quality of my debates has always been maintained at a high std, haha :D

eng81157
04-11-13, 10:14
i totally agree. if the discussion isn't backed by reason, then it denigrates into a senseless verbal diarrhea - look at R33 or minority

Ringo33
04-11-13, 10:17
i totally agree. if the discussion isn't backed by reason, then it denigrates into a senseless verbal diarrhea - look at R33 or minority

We all know you are a armchair critics only capable of talking nonsense in this forum.

Want to prove me wrong? Tell us which of your post is original and worth reading loh.

mermaid
04-11-13, 10:20
We all know you are a armchair critics only capable of talking nonsense in this forum.

Want to prove me wrong? Tell us which of your post is original and worth reading loh.

hello! how old r u alrdy?
bickering fm threads to threads, aren't u even ashamed of yrself?

u oso stop liao, too much of personal attacks fm u oso.

Simi
04-11-13, 10:28
R33
dksg
regulators
teddybear
hopeful

wa..heng ahh

my nick not there
this show that I should be in my fifties or sixties liao :D:D

mermaid
04-11-13, 10:31
wa..heng ahh

my nick not there
this show that I should be in my fifties or sixties liao :D:D

simi 小弟,
tat abv response fm u further prove tat my original assessment tat u r in yr 40s is correct sia!

Simi
04-11-13, 10:34
simi 小弟,
tat abv response fm u further prove tat my original assessment tat u r in yr 40s is correct sia!

mei mei

your 6th sense has run hay wire liao la :D

me an old uncle who loves to watch pole dancing :ashamed1::ashamed1:

Ringo33
04-11-13, 10:35
hello! how old r u alrdy?
bickering fm threads to threads, aren't u even ashamed of yrself?

u oso stop liao, too much of personal attacks fm u oso.

since when you become the mother hen of this forum? :D

mermaid
04-11-13, 10:42
mei mei

your 6th sense has run hay wire liao la :D

me an old uncle who loves to watch pole dancing :ashamed1::ashamed1:

simi 小弟, I may look younger den u due to my ginna bin :tongue3: but tat doesn't equate u being more senior, ok?
I was formally a hua xiao sheng, fyi ....

since when you become the mother hen of this forum? :D

so can I count upon u to be the mother hen of this forum in the future?
if u wan ppl to respect u, u muz 1st learn how to respect yrself.

Ringo33
04-11-13, 10:56
simi 小弟, I may look younger den u due to my ginna bin :tongue3: but tat doesn't equate u being more senior, ok?
I was formally a hua xiao sheng, fyi ....

so can I count upon u to be the mother hen of this forum in the future?
if u wan ppl to respect u, u muz 1st learn how to respect yrself.

Please do not get carried away. This thread is about investment potential of the west region.

onglai
04-11-13, 11:49

he scared he kena kick out of the top 5 list.

:D:D:D

mermaid
04-11-13, 11:51
he scared he kena kick out of the top 5 list.

:D:D:D

haha, wun la, hopeful likes to argue so much, who dares to kick him out?

mermaid
04-11-13, 13:39
1. A man has the courage to have uncomfortable conversations. He is honest with his intentions and lets people know where they stand. A boy avoids. He ignores confrontation or any serious talks. Instead of dealing with a situation, he runs away from it or creates drama or excuses.

2. A man takes the time to reflect on the type of man he wants to be, the example he wants to leave and the vision for his life. He has put thought into his values. A boy has not established his moral compass or values and consequently, is often inconsistent.

3. A man has integrity. He means what he says, and says what he means. He has follow through and actions his promises. And if he can’t he has the guts to tell you why. A boy makes promises but doesn’t follow through.

4. A boy plays games. A man doesn’t.

teddybear
04-11-13, 16:53
Already proven you lying a few times already... Even 1 lie is enough to damage your reputation so much so that nobody will believe your words, don't need more :doh:

Ringo33
04-11-13, 17:39
Already proven you lying a few times already... Even 1 lie is enough to damage your reputation so much so that nobody will believe your words, don't need more :doh:

Been asking you many times,

Did the US EPA and EEA report state that air pollution is only confined within 15km radius?

Did the US EPA and EEA report state that air pollutions are limited to incinerators and refinery? What about vehicle pollution, shipping vessel pollutions, airport etc?

Till now also got no reply from you.

teddybear
04-11-13, 21:27
I will not be answering stupid questions even you if ask me a million times. Answering stupid questions make us look stupid as well! :tongue3:

The answers to your questions is already in Europe EA and US EPA reports. Go read the reports! Don't expect me to spoon feed you! :simmering:

Been asking you many times,

Did the US EPA and EEA report state that air pollution is only confined within 15km radius?

Did the US EPA and EEA report state that air pollutions are limited to incinerators and refinery? What about vehicle pollution, shipping vessel pollutions, airport etc?

Till now also got no reply from you.

Ringo33
05-11-13, 18:04
Lakeshore

1,184sqft
1,250psf
$1,480,000

record price of >1000sqft unit.

Ringo33
05-11-13, 18:12
I will not be answering stupid questions even you if ask me a million times. Answering stupid questions make us look stupid as well! :tongue3:

The answers to your questions is already in Europe EA and US EPA reports. Go read the reports! Don't expect me to spoon feed you! :simmering:

Of course you will call it stupid because the answers to those questions will not do good to your credibility as a "Forum NEA Officer"

Again, why only talk about incinerator and refinery pollution when someone already quoted "Vehicles account for 57% of all PM2.5 that we have in Singapore"

And please dont expect me to waste my time entertaining nonsensical post. This is like someone who keep shitting all over the place is asking others to prove that is shit and not food.

mermaid
05-11-13, 22:51
regular forummers of tis thread, hv u:

1. became addicted to tis thread; die die muz come in n mark attendance daily;
2. try all yr means to keep the conversations gg by repeating the same stuffs over n over again;
3. enjoy arguing wif the same person even though it is very obvious tat the diff in opinions can nvr be reconciled;
4. if one day nvr argue u find yrself missing the person.

if u exhibit more than 1 of the above symptoms, jialat liao! :eek:
u could be emotionally attached to tat person! :scared-3:

tat means there is a high probability of u falling in love wif him/her! :scared-1:

so, quarrelsome children of tis thread, beware!! :scared-2:

eng81157
06-11-13, 07:04
Of course you will call it stupid because the answers to those questions will not do good to your credibility as a "Forum NEA Officer"

Again, why only talk about incinerator and refinery pollution when someone already quoted "Vehicles account for 57% of all PM2.5 that we have in Singapore"

And please dont expect me to waste my time entertaining nonsensical post. This is like someone who keep shitting all over the place is asking others to prove that is shit and not food.

vehicles are all over the island. all else being equal, the proximity to incinerators and refineries tip the scale - KAM GONG.

to think we even have to spell this out........ :doh::doh:

Ringo33
06-11-13, 07:08
vehicles are all over the island. all else being equal, the proximity to incinerators and refineries tip the scale - KAM GONG.

to think we even have to spell this out........ :doh::doh:

Even a fool will require more than just big talk to be convince.

"A little knowledge is a dangerous thing" as it give people the false impression that they are smarter than they really are.

eng81157
06-11-13, 07:51
Even a fool will require more than just big talk to be convince.

"A little knowledge is a dangerous thing" as it give people the false impression that they are smarter than they really are.

WAHAHAHAHAHA.......your statement makes zero sense

a little knowledge is better than zero knowledge and it doesn't give people false impressions. And, si mi false impressions? false impressions of? as opposed to the statement that being in proximity to incinerators and refineries impacts health, your claims of falsehood suggests otherwise.

see, if you can't handle even handle simple logic, don't try to trip your brains by attempting harder stuff. only makes you look stupid.

"A tingle on Ringo's head brings an echo in a cavern" - Sir A.W.

Ringo33
06-11-13, 08:02
WAHAHAHAHAHA.......your statement makes zero sense

a little knowledge is better than zero knowledge and it doesn't give people false impressions. And, si mi false impressions? false impressions of? as opposed to the statement that being in proximity to incinerators and refineries impacts health, your claims of falsehood suggests otherwise.

see, if you can't handle even handle simple logic, don't try to trip your brains by attempting harder stuff. only makes you look stupid.

"A tingle on Ringo's head brings an echo in a cavern" - Sir A.W.

Just because vehicle emission is everywhere in Singapore then its not a concern? This kam gong must be thinking since he is born with a big mouth so what he said will always be correct. :)

eng81157
06-11-13, 09:22
Just because vehicle emission is everywhere in Singapore then its not a concern? This kam gong must be thinking since he is born with a big mouth so what he said will always be correct. :)

WAHAHAHAHA, kam gong scored another own goal!

firstly, i've long purported that there are other pressing sources of pollution - vehicles and 2nd hand smoking. please feel free to read up on my previous posts.

secondly, do you understand what does "ALL ELSE BEING EQUAL" mean? let me give you a very simple analogy,

i have a mouth, Ringo has a mouth = same
ALL ELSE BEING EQUAL, i have a brain while Ringo doesn't = it tips the scales in my favor"What is Singapore's particle accelerator housed? In between Ringo's ears" - Sir A.W.

hopeful
06-11-13, 10:15
....."What is Singapore's particle accelerator housed? In between Ringo's ears" - Sir A.W.

i like your witticisms. keep it up.
but i dont think many understand the requirements for a particle accelerator and the operating condition (vacuum) in which a particle accelerates, and to withstand the external atmospheric pressure acting on a vacuum system, a strong structure, in this case, a very thick skull is required.:)

eng81157
06-11-13, 11:21
i like your witticisms. keep it up.
but i dont think many understand the requirements for a particle accelerator and the operating condition (vacuum) in which a particle accelerates, and to withstand the external atmospheric pressure acting on a vacuum system, a strong structure, in this case, a very thick skull is required.:)

kam sia for the compliments :):)

Ringo33
06-11-13, 11:53
WAHAHAHAHA, kam gong scored another own goal!

firstly, i've long purported that there are other pressing sources of pollution - vehicles and 2nd hand smoking. please feel free to read up on my previous posts.

secondly, do you understand what does "ALL ELSE BEING EQUAL" mean? let me give you a very simple analogy,

i have a mouth, Ringo has a mouth = same
ALL ELSE BEING EQUAL, i have a brain while Ringo doesn't = it tips the scales in my favor"What is Singapore's particle accelerator housed? In between Ringo's ears" - Sir A.W.

I am not sure what own goal you are talking about here because from where I live, I am pretty sure the intensity of vehicle emission is not equal throughout the entire Singapore. And before you go down the dangerous and meaningless path of talking about Singapore air pollution, are you sure that beside vehicle, refinery and incinerators, there are not other source of air pollution which affect the air quality in Singapore?

Honestly I am not expecting any quality reply from a man with very little knowledge and a big mouth, and a certainly dont see any meaning of someone keep telling himself he is a winner either.

Ringo33
07-11-13, 06:54
More jobs are shifting to the west...this can only be good to investors and landlord.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/1460994_10151974872407040_710718091_n.jpg

eng81157
07-11-13, 07:02
I am not sure what own goal you are talking about here because from where I live, I am pretty sure the intensity of vehicle emission is not equal throughout the entire Singapore. And before you go down the dangerous and meaningless path of talking about Singapore air pollution, are you sure that beside vehicle, refinery and incinerators, there are not other source of air pollution which affect the air quality in Singapore?

Honestly I am not expecting any quality reply from a man with very little knowledge and a big mouth, and a certainly dont see any meaning of someone keep telling himself he is a winner either.

eh kam gong, let me quote from your post

"Of course you will call it stupid because the answers to those questions will not do good to your credibility as a "Forum NEA Officer"

Again, why only talk about incinerator and refinery pollution when someone already quoted "Vehicles account for 57% of all PM2.5 that we have in Singapore""

in your retort, you totally agreed with my position - that's an epic own goal :doh::doh: (but not unexpected for a vacuum head)

and now like in another thread, you try to deflect your embarrassment by talking about the breadth of air pollution now? WAHAHAHAHAHA

sure, there are other sources of air pollution. according to a moron, crematories emission are as bad as refineries and heavy industries.

eng81157
07-11-13, 07:04
More jobs are shifting to the west...this can only be good to investors and landlord.

kam gong, the shipyard will cause your rent or property price to spike by 10%????!!!

it's only going to be better around keppel/pasir panjang when land is freed up for better use

Ringo33
07-11-13, 09:13
eh kam gong, let me quote from your post

"Of course you will call it stupid because the answers to those questions will not do good to your credibility as a "Forum NEA Officer"

Again, why only talk about incinerator and refinery pollution when someone already quoted "Vehicles account for 57% of all PM2.5 that we have in Singapore""

in your retort, you totally agreed with my position - that's an epic own goal :doh::doh: (but not unexpected for a vacuum head)

and now like in another thread, you try to deflect your embarrassment by talking about the breadth of air pollution now? WAHAHAHAHAHA

sure, there are other sources of air pollution. according to a moron, crematories emission are as bad as refineries and heavy industries.

What this kam gong didnt want to tell you is that he said pollution from vehicle is EQUAL throughout Singapore, so its not a concern anymore. when I have already told him that from where I am living in Singapore, I am very certain that is not equal and how can vehicle pollution which account for 57% of PM2.5 pollution in Singapore doesnt concern us.

Like I said before, this kam gong is only good at repeating what others are saying and acting like he knows a lot. Want to talk about pollution, why not contribute something new instead of repeating what we already know and call it a OWN GOAL? Simi Si Own Goal?

And now he it tell us he is winning again because of his position? I wonder what position is he talking about? I hope its not some Kamsutra position or it will make me puke ::D

Ringo33
07-11-13, 09:19
kam gong, the shipyard will cause your rent or property price to spike by 10%????!!!

it's only going to be better around keppel/pasir panjang when land is freed up for better use

This is a classic example of empty vessel with a big mouth.

1) Tactic No. 1 - Put word in your month and then call himself a winner.

Did anyone said that shipyard moving to Tuas will cause rent and property price of spike 10%? Where the hell did this 10% come from?

2) Tactic No. 2 - Talk big so that people will believe you.

Better around Keppel / Pasir Panjang?

Sure, why not tell us where in Keppel and Pasir Panjang should we be looking at NOW so that we can ripe rewards in future southern coastal development.

How long are we supposed to wait before we see the first ground breaking of the new southern coast development?

Southern Coastal line is long, which part is worth investing?

Obviously kam gong doesnt have a answer because he doesnt have a clue about what he is talking about. All he could do is BIG TALK...and "score goals"

eng81157
07-11-13, 11:46
This is a classic example of empty vessel with a big mouth.

1) Tactic No. 1 - Put word in your month and then call himself a winner.

Did anyone said that shipyard moving to Tuas will cause rent and property price of spike 10%? Where the hell did this 10% come from?

2) Tactic No. 2 - Talk big so that people will believe you.

Better around Keppel / Pasir Panjang?

Sure, why not tell us where in Keppel and Pasir Panjang should we be looking at NOW so that we can ripe rewards in future southern coastal development.

How long are we supposed to wait before we see the first ground breaking of the new southern coast development?

Southern Coastal line is long, which part is worth investing?

Obviously kam gong doesnt have a answer because he doesnt have a clue about what he is talking about. All he could do is BIG TALK...and "score goals"

BADA BING! another smack to your own face
quoting from your earlier post -

"More jobs are shifting to the west...this can only be good to investors and landlord. "

why is it good, if not for bringing up property rental & price? the 10% spike is as real as your claims of having 5% yield at j gateway. two can play the same game of crystalballing. kam gong

secondly, don't tell me you're that daft and not know that all port operations are going to tuas. i knew you were stupid, but never reckon you were THAT stupid.

eng81157
07-11-13, 11:51

as long as i don't score "own" goals like u, i'm satisfied.

so now, you're resorting to rubbishing other forummer's claims of a rejuvenated katong/marine parade while boasting about unproven claims of rental yield, establishment of a third IR (this is epic gong-ness), bishan suffering air pollution from crematories, etc etc

shucks, i realised it's too tiring to list down all the nonsense

"at least we can find a higgs particle in a particle accelerator. the space between ringo's head - nothing" - Sir A.W.

teddybear
07-11-13, 15:18
What can you do when there is such person who says all ports shift to Tuas is very good because create jobs in the West, good for investors and landlord and the West air quality is better than anywhere else in Singapore, but ignore the facts that:

1) All ships will go to Tuas and will pass by West Coast - And he keep reminding us how much pollution those ships causes when they are outside East Coast but suddenly all pollutions disappeared when they sail by West Coast and is no longer of concern! :doh:

2) All container trucks and lorries will go to Tuas and must pass by Jurong - He keep reminding us that how much pollution vehicles causes but suddenly when these heavy vehicles pass by Jurong, all pollutions disappeared and is no longer of concern! :scared-3:

3) And we also know the West are full of heavy industry plants that are spilling pollutants 24 hours a day and 365 days a year, and he expect us to believe that the West has the best air quality compared to anywhere in Singapore?

This person say the ships and lorries that is causing huge pollution in East Coast miraculously do not cause any pollution when they pass by West Coast and Jurong, and all those heavy industry plants do not produce any pollution at all! What can you then expect from him? :tsk-tsk:

BADA BING! another smack to your own face
quoting from your earlier post -

"More jobs are shifting to the west...this can only be good to investors and landlord. "

why is it good, if not for bringing up property rental & price? the 10% spike is as real as your claims of having 5% yield at j gateway. two can play the same game of crystalballing. kam gong

secondly, don't tell me you're that daft and not know that all port operations are going to tuas. i knew you were stupid, but never reckon you were THAT stupid.

proper-t
08-11-13, 19:45
Huge fire at building in Tuas Avenue 7

Massive clouds of black smoke were seen rising from a fire at a building in Tuas Avenue 7 on Friday evening. According to eyewitness Lim Gee Sin, a project manager who works in a factory about 200m away, the fire appears to have started from the Fuji Chemical building.

http://l1.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/xep_2lt6y6dgxkkD62pTkg--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7Zmk9aW5zZXQ7aD03MjA7cT03NTt3PTQzMg--/http://l.yimg.com/os/publish-images/news/2013-11-08/0347e801-bb5f-4046-811d-a5229401e3cf_IMG-20131108-WA0015.jpghttp://l2.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/Y4wQv9GCNk96gc.2AUvp5g--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7Zmk9aW5zZXQ7aD03MjA7cT03NTt3PTQwNQ--/http://l.yimg.com/os/publish-images/news/2013-11-08/ac78b954-e7e2-46e6-8387-5c788e090a56_sonu_photo.jpg

http://l3.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/AYMtjDXnehxoEtShkqNqPQ--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7Zmk9aW5zZXQ7aD0zNzg7cT03NTt3PTYzMA--/http://l.yimg.com/os/publish-images/news/2013-11-08/ad23acda-c3f9-426b-ac22-305677996ade_IMG-20131108-WA0016.jpg

http://l1.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/KeApaw57xUzxAn7.z09koA--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7Zmk9aW5zZXQ7aD00NzM7cT03NTt3PTYzMA--/http://l.yimg.com/os/publish-images/news/2013-11-08/e9bd84ee-5247-4dd6-8a02-6c9037db8c99_photo1.JPG

teddybear
08-11-13, 22:19
Yes, property owners in the West better beware!
Despite the heaviest smog in the West area due to the large fire ragging and heavy smoke, the NEA PSI and PM2.5 in the West as of now is still the lowest among all regions in Singapore!
So, it is obvious that NEA PSI and PM2.5 do not reflect the real ground facts! :doh:

Also, this time the fire covers the size of about 2 football fields!
Next time your property in the West may be on FIRE! :scared-1:

Friday, November 8, 2013 - 21:45AsiaOne

SINGAPORE - Three men were injured in a fire that broke out in an industrial building at Tuas on Friday evening.

According to a statement from the Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF), the fire broke out in an incineration plant at Tuas Avenue 10, and involved flammable chemicals.
SCDF officers received the call about the fire at about 5.17pm.
The statement added that the fire affected an area approximately the size of two football fields. The fire was brought under control within 90 minutes, but firefighting operations were still ongoing as of 8.55pm to put out pockets of fire in the area.
About 60 SCDF personnel were involved in the operation. Six fire engines, two Red Rhinos, five supporting vehicles and four ambulances were dispatched to the scene.
According to the SCDF, all three victims suffered burn injuries.
One man sustained first and second degree burns and was conveyed by SCDF ambulance to the Singapore General Hospital.
Another sustained first degree burns and was conveyed by SCDF ambulance to the Singapore General Hospital.
The third man was brought to the National University Hospital prior to SCDF arrival.
Several Stomp readers reported seeing a massive column of thick grey smoke rising from the vicinity of Tuas in the evening.
One contributor, Kenneth, said he could see the large plume of smoke from his home in Jurong West Block 644.
[email protected]

Massive clouds of black smoke were seen rising from a fire at a building in Tuas Avenue 7 on Friday evening. According to eyewitness Lim Gee Sin, a project manager who works in a factory about 200m away, the fire appears to have started from the Fuji Chemical building.

http://l1.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/xep_2lt6y6dgxkkD62pTkg--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7Zmk9aW5zZXQ7aD03MjA7cT03NTt3PTQzMg--/http://l.yimg.com/os/publish-images/news/2013-11-08/0347e801-bb5f-4046-811d-a5229401e3cf_IMG-20131108-WA0015.jpghttp://l2.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/Y4wQv9GCNk96gc.2AUvp5g--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7Zmk9aW5zZXQ7aD03MjA7cT03NTt3PTQwNQ--/http://l.yimg.com/os/publish-images/news/2013-11-08/ac78b954-e7e2-46e6-8387-5c788e090a56_sonu_photo.jpg

http://l3.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/AYMtjDXnehxoEtShkqNqPQ--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7Zmk9aW5zZXQ7aD0zNzg7cT03NTt3PTYzMA--/http://l.yimg.com/os/publish-images/news/2013-11-08/ad23acda-c3f9-426b-ac22-305677996ade_IMG-20131108-WA0016.jpg

http://l1.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/KeApaw57xUzxAn7.z09koA--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7Zmk9aW5zZXQ7aD00NzM7cT03NTt3PTYzMA--/http://l.yimg.com/os/publish-images/news/2013-11-08/e9bd84ee-5247-4dd6-8a02-6c9037db8c99_photo1.JPG

hopeful
08-11-13, 22:53
Yes, property owners in the West better beware!
Despite the heaviest smog in the West area due to the large fire ragging and heavy smoke, the NEA PSI and PM2.5 in the West as of now is still the lowest among all regions in Singapore!
So, it is obvious that NEA PSI and PM2.5 do not reflect the real ground facts! :doh:

Also, this time the fire covers the size of about 2 football fields!
Next time your property in the West may be on FIRE! :scared-1:

Alamak, teddy, i see smoke rising into the air le and not settling down to the ground le.
does anybody have photo to see where the smoke settle down?
if no chimney, and the smoke float so high, imagine if have tall chimney, then smoke will travel higher & further before settling elsewhere.

and black smoke means incomplete combustion, more heavy particles, so more PM10, less PM 2.5

and if the smoke float so high until didnt touch the ground, then it is out of reach of the sensor on the ground le.

Patrickstar
08-11-13, 23:03
I am on vacation now , but thought of just dropping in to see how things are. Can't believe you guys are still on the pollution topic :doh:

chestnut
09-11-13, 04:56
Please check wind direction in map

http://www.nea.gov.sg/psi/

Ringo33
09-11-13, 05:02
Alamak, teddy, i see smoke rising into the air le and not settling down to the ground le.
does anybody have photo to see where the smoke settle down?
if no chimney, and the smoke float so high, imagine if have tall chimney, then smoke will travel higher & further before settling elsewhere.

and black smoke means incomplete combustion, more heavy particles, so more PM10, less PM 2.5

and if the smoke float so high until didnt touch the ground, then it is out of reach of the sensor on the ground le.

actually I see the smoke rising and blowing towards the north eastern direction leh. perhaps thats the reason why North and East are having higher PSI reading.

Ringo33
09-11-13, 05:09

Self Pwned again!! :doh:

Huge blaze spotted at reclaimed land near Changi

http://news.asiaone.com/A1MEDIA/news/05May12/others/20120506.161132_stomp_fire.jpg

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/sites/default/files/public/article/images/gallery/1042211.jpg

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQwT9yAFzDmQYePJa-Hm1MDOiClkpYqb2vJ_EiaaOIf_GjfkyWlQ

SINGAPORE - A huge fire was spotted by readers at the reclaimed island off north-east Singapore today.

Earlier reports put the location of the fire at Tekong island. However, Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) has clarified that the fire was on an island between Singapore and Tekong island.

At 2.06pm, SCDF was alerted to a fire at above mentioned location. With the support of an SAF marine vessel, SCDF dispatched its vehicles and personnel to the location.

One fire engine, one red rhino, one supporting vehicle and two SCDF marine fire vessels were dispatched to the scene.

SCDF arrived on scene about an hour later, at about 3pm. About 10 fire-fighters were fighting the fire with two water jets.

The fire went on for several hours until late in the evening, where the huge blaze was only brought under control at about 4.30pm.

SCDF carried on with their fire-fighting operations on the reclaimed land to put out the remaining bits of fire.

The fire, which was about the size of a football field, had been reduced to small pockets of fire and confined within a sand bunk wall.

SCDF said the contents of the fire was made up of some construction-site machinery and equipment, and products believed to be used in land reclamation.

SCDF marine fire vessels were at the location pumping sea water to assist the fire-fighters on the ground fight the fire.

The fire was finally brought under control at about 6.30pm.

An SCDF spokesperson said that the only people on the island, which is not connected to mainland Singapore, are land reclamation workers.

There were no reported injuries at the time of this report.

The cause of the fire has not yet been determined, and is currently under investigation

Allthepies
09-11-13, 08:10
wow so many fire so is it Tuas or is it Changi? If it is on the East, then probably die liao la, people there have never breathe dirty air before, not sure how they will manage?!:tongue3::tongue3:

mermaid
09-11-13, 08:35
wow so many fire so is it Tuas or is it Changi? If it is on the East, then probably die liao la, people there have never breathe dirty air before, not sure how they will manage?!:tongue3::tongue3:

cannot manage lah! Our sky is nvr grey b4 but now the sky in the east is so grey n black .... I feel so suffocated ... might faint any moment :tongue3:
if u dun see me posting within the next 1 hr most likely is mati fm excessive toxic intake liao.

hopeful
09-11-13, 08:40
cannot manage lah! Our sky is nvr grey b4 but now the sky in the east is so grey n black .... I feel so suffocated ... might faint any moment :tongue3:
if u dun see me posting within the next 1 hr most likely is mati fm excessive toxic intake liao.

who will give the kiss of life to mermaid?

hopeful
09-11-13, 08:42
they spray seawater on the reclaimed land. wonder if anything will grow in future.

onglai
09-11-13, 08:51

according to anderson, the prince didnt give a damn to the little mermaid...

:D:D

proper-t
09-11-13, 08:57
Self pwned? Who stays near tekong or the north east? Mind sharing with readers exactly where the north east/tuas fires are located? I suggest you go check the real meaning of self pwned before you post.

hopeful
09-11-13, 09:00

according to disney, the prince did give a damn to the little mermaid le.:)

onglai
09-11-13, 09:11
according to disney, the prince did give a damn to the little mermaid le.:)

i guess in singapore, the prince will copy down the unit number first...

Allthepies
09-11-13, 10:30

as a gracious singaporean, i will give u my N95 mask:cheers1::cheers1:

mermaid
09-11-13, 11:58
as a gracious singaporean, i will give u my N95 mask:cheers1::cheers1:

tsk, tsk, tsk ... n95 mask ... ah neh cheapo leh ... u hv the cheek to offer to ppl in the act of graciousness?! :doh:
come on, gracious sporean, at least buy me an oxygen kit/tank lah, or if u r gracious n generous, give me $ I ownself go n buy :D

Allthepies
09-11-13, 12:01
tsk, tsk, tsk ... n95 mask ... ah neh cheapo leh ... u hv the cheek to offer to ppl in the act of graciousness?! :doh:
come on, gracious sporean, at least buy me an oxygen kit/tank lah, or if u r gracious n generous, give me $ I ownself go n buy :D

as a gracious person, you should graciously accept the gift :)

mermaid
09-11-13, 12:19

I shall give u the choice of life. u prefer to jiak ang ku kueh or pineapple kuey?

y today yr mouth so itchy?
u sick of eating ang ku kuey liao issit?
nvm, I let u try something new.
I got a candidate whose mouth is marinated in chicken rice, coffee n cocoa aroma. wanna try tis new flavour?

onglai
09-11-13, 12:29
nvm, I let u try something new.
I got a candidate whose mouth is marinated in chicken rice, coffee n cocoa aroma. wanna try tis new flavour?

is this the flavour dat wakes you up from the toxic air?

:p

mermaid
09-11-13, 12:34
as a gracious person, you should graciously accept the gift :)

mermaid is regret to inform u tat she is a 宁缺勿滥 person.
cheap n95 mask?
不收! :tongue3:

mermaid
09-11-13, 12:39
is this the flavour dat wakes you up from the toxic air?

:p

:doh: I where got so 随便 like u liddat, free one all take n try? :doh:

heehee
09-11-13, 14:07
Common sense tells us that regardless of how the wind blow, the vicinity around the source of pollution will be affected much more badly than other places.

actually I see the smoke rising and blowing towards the north eastern direction leh. perhaps thats the reason why North and East are having higher PSI reading.

clemdale24
09-11-13, 14:42
Common sense tells us that regardless of how the wind blow, the vicinity around the source of pollution will be affected much more badly than other places.

exactly. i swear the west is cursed.

Ringo33
09-11-13, 15:10
Self pwned? Who stays near tekong or the north east? Mind sharing with readers exactly where the north east/tuas fires are located? I suggest you go check the real meaning of self pwned before you post.

Nobody live in Tuas either. Tuas to JLD, 12km.
Tekong to Bedok 12km, and who live in between Bedok and Tekong?

What a time waster.

Ringo33
09-11-13, 15:13

commonsense tell me that sources of air pollution are everywhere and all you need to do is to open you eye big and wide and you will find the answer.

According to NEA, 57% of Singapore PM2.5 pollution comes road transport, and I hope that trolls will open their eyes big big and read instead of constantly giving excuse to be stupid.

And if you wishes to dispute NEA findings and measurement, then do it with facts instead of I think, I feel, commonsense and bla bla bla.

Patrickstar
09-11-13, 15:30
People can smell pollution everyday in certain places on the island. Issue is not about whether other places are pollution free , it is the consistency in smelling the air pollutants. I won't say where lest I get flamed, but I think we all know.

Ringo33
09-11-13, 15:52
People can smell pollution everyday in certain places on the island. Issue is not about whether other places are pollution free , it is the consistency in smelling the air pollutants. I won't say where lest I get flamed, but I think we all know.

I get the same feeling everytime I stand right next to scotts road / orchard road junction. The smell of fumes coming out from the 10th of thousands of cars and truck passing by every day is both horrendous and also very bad for health.

Patrickstar
09-11-13, 15:58
Traffic pollution is unavoidable in sg, industrial pollution can be avoided.

I get the same feeling everytime I stand right next to scotts road / orchard road junction. The smell of fumes coming out from the 10th of thousands of cars and truck passing by every day is both horrendous and also very bad for health.

chestnut
09-11-13, 16:02

Check psi and pm2.5 here

EBD
09-11-13, 16:25

You will find out from the contributors on the topic of pollution in this thread that common sense is not so common.

Ringo33
09-11-13, 16:46

I have already said, back up what you said.

So how do you avoid industrial pollution in Singapore?

Allthepies
09-11-13, 16:56
I have already said, back up what you said.

So how do you avoid industrial pollution in Singapore?

I know I know, wear gas mask and stay indoor with air-con turned on 24-7 with industrial grade air filtration system installed...:D:D

mermaid
09-11-13, 17:30
You will find out from the contributors on the topic of pollution in this thread that common sense is not so common.

if there is a "common" sense, still nid to argue? :D

teddybear
09-11-13, 17:51
No lah, only those few got no common sense. At least we can see that most here have common sense...................... :p

Simi
09-11-13, 17:54
Check psi and pm2.5 here

So bless to be living in the West :)

mermaid
09-11-13, 17:57
No lah, only those few got no common sense. At least we can see that most here have common sense...................... :p

ya lah, Im honoured to inform u all tat Im the rare fews who does not hv common sense :D
my senses r very extra-ordinary one :o

proper-t
09-11-13, 18:20
Nobody live in Tuas either. Tuas to JLD, 12km.
Tekong to Bedok 12km, and who live in between Bedok and Tekong?

What a time waster.

Are you saying nobody is living between Tuas and JLD? Care to elaborate on the distance of the nearest residential abode to Tuas?

http://i1292.photobucket.com/albums/b566/proper-t/TuastoJwest_zps06d6bfd7.jpg

All hail to the top West defender...obviously relishes wasting his time here.

Latest stats from this thread

Who Posted?
User Name Posts
Ringo33 (http://forums.condosingapore.com/member.php?u=183752)------ 858 (http://forums.condosingapore.com/search.php?do=finduser&userid=183752&searchthreadid=18201)

Ringo33
09-11-13, 18:24
Are you saying nobody is living between Tuas and JLD? Care to elaborate on the distance of the nearest residential abode to Tuas?

http://i1292.photobucket.com/albums/b566/proper-t/TuastoJwest_zps06d6bfd7.jpg

All hail to the top West defender...obviously relishes wasting his time here

Latest stats from this thread

Who Posted?
User Name Posts
Ringo33 (http://forums.condosingapore.com/member.php?u=183752)------ 858 (http://forums.condosingapore.com/search.php?do=finduser&userid=183752&searchthreadid=18201)

Thanks for biting the bait and self pwned yourself again. :D

Can you tell us what do you have between Tekong and Bedok? Barren land?

chestnut
09-11-13, 18:27
So bless to be living in the West :)

Even though I don't stay west but I damn confused???

This people never
1. watch forest fire?
2. Play golf???
3. Encountered Indo haze???

:doh:

They never study physics???? Stronger the wind, the particle will move further... Weaker the wind, the particles will drop earlier... Particles move with the wind???

They think if u drive Ferrari, get into accident won't die:doh:

They believe aids only occur in homosexuals:doh:

They believe car pollution is ok:doh:

It is the urban areas that are subject to massive pollution...

The best is to stay away from traffic...

Ringo33
09-11-13, 18:28

you are the biggest contributor of air pollution in this thread and this forum. always talking about the same stuffs but not getting anywhere nearer to convincing anyone.

proper-t
09-11-13, 18:28
Thanks for biting the bait and self pwned yourself again. :D

Can you tell us what do you have between Tekong and Bedok?

I think you are becoming delusional in your vendetta. Why should I be bothered ?

Firstly, I never posted the article on the Tekong fire . You did.

Secondly, I neither live in Jurong or in the Northeast or Bedok.

So please explain to readers how you arrived at the conclusion that I self pwned when all I did was post an article and pics on the Tuas fire?

Ringo33
09-11-13, 18:31
I think you are becoming delusional in your vendetta. Why should I be bothered ?

Firstly, I never posted the article on the Tekong fire . You did.

Secondly, I neither live in Jurong or in the Northeast or Bedok.

So please explain to readers how you arrived at the conclusion that I self pwned when all I did was post an article and pics on the Tuas fire?

Firstly, I never posted the article on the Tuas fire . You did.

Secondly, I neither live in Jurong or Jurong West

So please explain to readers how you arrived at the conclusion that I self pwned when all I did was post an article and pics on the Tekong fire?

You are unbelievable x 1000!!

Seriously. portfolio of investment prorerty? YOU?

proper-t
09-11-13, 18:38
Firstly, I never posted the article on the Tuas fire . You did.

Secondly, I neither live in Jurong or Jurong West

So please explain to readers how you arrived at the conclusion that I self pwned when all I did was post an article and pics on the Tekong fire?

You are unbelievable x 1000!!

Seriously. portfolio of investment prorerty? YOU?

Your post on the Tekong fire was post #3658. Can you show any post from me after post #3658 saying that you self pwned.

The only post I made was asking you how you arrived at the conclusion that I self pwned below. See the question mark. That is me asking you what you mean by the comment.

I think readers will be able to discern who is the one lacking credibility here.

Simi
09-11-13, 18:41

This people never
1. watch forest fire?
2. Play golf???

They never study physics???? Stronger the wind, the particle will move further... Weaker the wind, the particles will drop earlier... Particles move with the wind???

Bro chestnut

you are one of the most transparent contributor here

you always put the URL in your posting to back up your post
unlike some who choose what they like to post and did it without the URL:scared-5::scared-5:

Ringo33
09-11-13, 18:44
Your post on the Tekong fire was post #3658. Can you show any post from me after post #3658 saying that you self pwned.

The only post I made was asking you how you arrived at the conclusion I self pwned below

You made a post on Tuas fire and I show you a post on Tekong fire, and you said made this post

Tuas to JLD 12km, Tekong to Bedok12km

smoke from tekong cannot cross water? :D

nuff said!! Self pwned!!

teddybear
09-11-13, 18:48
Are those URL from a trust-worthy authority that tells us that it is absolutely safe to live within 7km distance from the refineries, incinerators, power generation and chemical plants? I believe this is what people are disputing about. What for post those URL when Europe EA report tell us that it is best to live >7km away from such heavy industry plants and despite me posting this fact, people like Ringo are saying that such report are rubbish and there seem to be a few hardcore supporters like you, chestnut, ... who seem to be supporting his view? :(
May be you would like to make a confirmation here: Are you saying the Europe EA report is rubbish?

Bro chestnut

you are one of the most transparent contributor here

you always put the URL in your posting to back up your post
unlike some who choose what they like to post and did it without the URL:scared-5::scared-5:

proper-t
09-11-13, 18:50
You made a post on Tuas fire and I show you a post on Tekong fire, and you said made this post

nuff said!! Self pwned!!

Your claim of self pwned was just after I posted the Tuas fire. Tell me in what way I self pwned by posting the Tuas fire article and pics.

Go check out the meaning of self pwned. You obviously don't get it.

Try harder...

Ringo33
09-11-13, 18:51
Are those URL from a trust-worthy authority that tells us that it is absolutely safe to live within 7km distance from the refineries, incinerators, power generation and chemical plants? I believe this is what people are disputing about. What for post those URL when Europe EA report tell us that it is best to live >7km away from such heavy industry plants and despite me posting this fact, people like Ringo are saying that such report are rubbish and there are many supporters like you who seem to be supporting his view? :(

For the record,

I was asking you, did the US EPA and EEA report state that pollution from incinerators and refineries are confined to 15km radius. Yes, I said 15km.

Did the US EPA and EEA report also thats that road traffic pollution, shipping liner pollution and aviation pollution are non existence? If not, they why are you not covering those in all your BS about pollution?

Allthepies
09-11-13, 18:52
Are those URL from a trust-worthy authority that tells us that it is absolutely safe to live within 7km distance from the refineries, incinerators, power generation and chemical plants? I believe this is what people are disputing about. What for post those URL when Europe EA report tell us that it is best to live >7km away from such heavy industry plants and despite me posting this fact, people like Ringo are saying that such report are rubbish and there seem to be a few hardcore supporters like you, chestnut, ... who seem to be supporting his view? :(
May be you would like to make a confirmation here: Are you saying the Europe EA report is rubbish?

So what is the safe distance to live near a very busy international airport such as Changi Airport??? 1km?? 5km?? 10km?? 20km??

Ringo33
09-11-13, 18:56
Your claim of self pwned was just after I posted the Tuas fire. Tell me in what way I self pwned by posting the Tuas fire article and pics.

Go check out the meaning of self pwned. You obviously don't get it.

Try harder...

A good example is someone who goes around telling others that his neighbors yard is dirty without realizing that his own lawn is covered with shits.

Please dont expect me to make it more obvious, its getting ridiculous..

Allthepies
09-11-13, 18:57
teddy will say international airport cause little pollution, very safe one :cheers1::cheers1::cheers1::cheers1:

Ringo33
09-11-13, 18:57
So what is the safe distance to live near a very busy international airport such as Changi Airport??? 1km?? 5km?? 10km?? 20km??

So what is the safe distance to live near a very busy shipping channel like our southern coast line. 1km?? 5km?? 10km?? 20km??

Allthepies
09-11-13, 18:59
So what is the safe distance to live near a very busy shipping channel like our southern coast line. 1km?? 5km?? 10km?? 20km??

teddy will say very safe one, 1m enough le for East Coast region :cheers1::cheers1:

proper-t
09-11-13, 19:01
A good example is someone who goes around telling others that his neighbors yard is dirty without realizing that his own lawn is covered with shits.

Please dont expect me to make it more obvious, its getting ridiculous..

I told you. I neither live in the West or North East or Bedok. Please explain again how I self pwned by posting an article on the Tuas fire and pics?

You also claimed that I said you self pwned after your Tekong fire post. Please back up your statement.

I think you really are losing it. I suggest you seek some professional help.

Ringo33
09-11-13, 19:11
I told you. I neither live in the West or North East or Bedok. Please explain again how I self pwned by posting an article on the Tuas fire and pics?

You also claimed that I said you self pwned after your Tekong fire post. Please back up your statement.

I think you really are losing it. I suggest you get some professional help.

You told us many things, including a portfolio of investment property which nobody believe.

So what are you trying to say? You dont live in the East?

How far is your place from southern coast line?

proper-t
09-11-13, 19:17
You told us many things, including a portfolio of investment property which nobody believe.

So what are you trying to say? You dont live in the East?

Back to your R33 handbook again. Avoiding the issue and switching topic to personal attacks.

Tell me how I self pwned by posting an article on Tuas fire when I neither live in the West, North East or Bedok.

Also, please provide evidence backing your claim that I said you self pwned after your Tekong fire post.

If you can't substantiate your statements, then the only one losing their credibility today is you.

Ringo33
09-11-13, 19:21
Back to your R33 handbook again. Avoiding the issue.

Tell me how I self pwned by posting an article on Tuas fire when I neither live in the West, North East or Bedok.

Also, please provide evidence backing your claim that I said you self pwned after your Tekong fire post.

If you can't substantiate your statements, then the only one losing their credibility today is you.

1) Do you live in the East?
2) How far is the southern coast line from your home?
3) What is your intention of posting about Tuas fire in this thread?

Ringo33
09-11-13, 19:24
Back to your R33 handbook again. Avoiding the issue and switching topic to personal attacks.

Anybody who wish to know why I created my signature, this is your answer.

proper-t
09-11-13, 19:25
1) Do you live in the East?
2) How far is the southern coast line from your home?
3) What is your intention of posting about Tuas fire in this thread?

Why should I answer your questions when you haven't even substantiated your claims or statements below?

Your avoidance of the above is showing you in very bad light. Continuing down this road will end badly for you.

Ringo33
09-11-13, 19:39
Why should I answer your questions when you haven't even substantiated your claims or statements below?

Your avoidance of the above is showing you in very bad light. Continuing down this road will end badly for you.

Your lawn is full of shit. And the air in the east are polluted.

Ringo33
09-11-13, 19:42

You lied about having investment properties and you are still free loading in your parents home which is located near the polluted southern coast line

Ringo33
09-11-13, 19:43

You are so paranoid about people talking negative about landed property and you are guarding the landed property forum like a guard dog

proper-t
09-11-13, 19:47

What a retort! I leave it to the readers to draw their own conclusions and opinions from your 'learned' post above.

Ringo33
09-11-13, 19:48

You are jealous about development in the west ans that's why you as someone living in the east like to talk about air pollution in the west. Without knowing the air you breath in the east are more polluted.

Ringo33
09-11-13, 19:50

Your intention of posting about tuas fire in this threat is a desperate attempt to show that air quality in the west is bad and east is better until I show you a post about fire at tekong.

Somemore stupid enough to ask who live in tekong like there are residential estate in tuas.

Ringo33
09-11-13, 19:51

You are stupid enough to tell us that during a property down cycle it is better to have low transaction volume.

Isnt this stupid?

proper-t
09-11-13, 19:53
You are so paranoid about people talking negative about landed property and you are guarding the landed property forum like a guard dog

Hardly. The honours of top guard dog must go to the forumer below. 873 posts defending the west is no mean feat.

Who Posted?
User Name Posts
Ringo33 (http://forums.condosingapore.com/member.php?u=183752) ---- 873 (http://forums.condosingapore.com/search.php?do=finduser&userid=183752&searchthreadid=18201)

Ringo33
09-11-13, 19:53

You claim that landed property owners are cash rich and not overly leverage but with tdsr was announce transaction volume plunge Immeduately .

Ringo33
09-11-13, 19:56

When someone ask about your investment you cook up some story to tell him.that you doesn't want to talk about your portfolio in the forum.

Like we are asking for his IC number and address.

Basically you are a conned job with nothing only good at talking about nonsense.

proper-t
09-11-13, 19:58
You claim that landed property owners are cash rich and not overly leverage but with tdsr was announce transaction volume plunge Immeduately .

You are stupid enough to tell us that during a property down cycle it is better to have low transaction volume.

Isnt this stupid?

Oh dear, snapped again. Here we go with bombarding this thread with personal jibes to hide your inability to substantiate your previous posts.

Big hint...you really shouldn't quote the statements that you were unable to substantiate in your jibes if you want people to forget your incompetency in addressing the issues.

Ringo33
09-11-13, 19:59

You should learn to keep your mouth shut...because we know you are a conned job.

Portfolio of investment properties?

Are they made of cardboard for the after life?

Ringo33
09-11-13, 20:01

You want to tell us what does tuas fire has to do with this thread ?

Ringo33
09-11-13, 20:02

Tell us how many properties you own leh Mr conned job?
Did your parent ask you to pay rent?

proper-t
09-11-13, 20:03
You want to tell us what does tuas fire has to do with this thread ?

Isn't the title of this thread "Owners in the West Beware !!" with two exclamation marks. Shouldn't they beware of fires in the west?

Ringo33
09-11-13, 20:06

Are you going to start crying like a sissy and complain that the thread starter bullied you?

Ringo33
09-11-13, 20:10

So Mr conned job. Did your parents ask you to pay rent?

Honestly why did you lied to us that you have a portfolio of investment properties?

Why why?

Aren't you ashamed when you look yourself in the mirror? I

proper-t
09-11-13, 20:11

You lied about having investment properties and you are still free loading in your parents home which is located near the polluted southern coast line

Isnt this stupid?

When someone ask about your investment you cook up some story to tell him.that you doesn't want to talk about your portfolio in the forum.

Like we are asking for his IC number and address.

Basically you are a conned job with nothing only good at talking about nonsense.

Tell us how many properties you own leh Mr conned job?
Did your parent ask you to pay rent?

Are you going to start crying like a sissy and complain that the thread starter bullied you?

So Mr conned job. Did your parents ask you to pay rent?

Honestly why did you lied to us that you have a portfolio of investment properties?

Why why?

Aren't you ashamed when you look yourself in the mirror? I

What a brilliant outburst !

Ladies and gentleman, I present to you...Ringo33.

Ringo33
09-11-13, 20:14

Why do you like to talk about pollution in the west but not in the east?

Are you not worried about the fumes coming out from the shipping vessel that sail pass our southern coast?

For someone living in the east coast area don't you think you should care about your own back yard instead of talking about other region?

Sour grape?

Ringo33
09-11-13, 20:16

Are you not ashamed that we know you are a conned job?

Simi
09-11-13, 20:21

not confused and refused to accept local authority

why used Europe EA issit because it suit your view ? :scared-4:

so local reports are rubbish ?

proper-t
09-11-13, 20:22
Are you not ashamed that we know you are a conned job?

Have you finished throwing your tantrum yet? I can come back later when you are done.

Please go back and read through all your posts in the last 30 or so minutes and tell me how it would appear to all the readers here.

In all fairness, I did caution you that things would not end well for you if you were adamant about continuing down this road.

Ringo33
09-11-13, 20:30

Do you know that I have not read anything you post that is related to property discussion. All your post in this forum are purely for childish and nonsensical arguement.

Do you think it is possible for you to shut up for awhile so that the adults and genuine property buyers and investors can continue with our discussion.?

Why don't you start a thread of your own. I am sure many people will be interested to know how to manage their portfolio for te after life.

proper-t
09-11-13, 20:34
Hmm..I spoke too soon. Obviously, someone has a lot to get out of their system. Please carry on. It is very telling to all readers here and I am sure that many will find it to be highly entertaining as well.

Ringo33
09-11-13, 20:40

We knw you are a conned job so stop hanging around like nothing happened.

Readers? Who is reading your nonsense?

proper-t
09-11-13, 20:46
Actually I don't have to post a thing which is why I did ask you to carry on posting.

You are doing such a great job yourself that I can sit back and relax. It really shows the 'sterling' side of your character.

Simi
09-11-13, 20:57

This people never
1. watch forest fire?
2. Play golf???

Bro chestnut

actually do not need to be confused because you are rational

I sincerely wish those who condemned and cursed the West/Jurong, Well and be healthy always

but there are also a section who are concerned for their fellow countrymen
living in the West, A big Thank you

hopeful
09-11-13, 22:44
i am jealous.
ringo still have proper-t & teddybear to play with (a 3-some).
onglai, simi still have mermaid to play with (a 3-some).
hopeful dont have hsifreffup & dksg to play with anymore.

dont know why hsifreffup is keeping quiet. what was it in my last reply to him that make him quiet :beats-me-man:. although it has been 2 weeks already, i am still waiting patiently for hsifreffup's lessons.

chestnut
09-11-13, 22:54

My dear Teddy, all I am saying is Singapore so small, when the haze of pm2.5 hits, the whole singaore gets it.... Do u agree??? When the wind blows the other way, Singapore is spared...

I am not a hard core supporter of any region... I am a hardcore supporter of Singapore.... It is a fact that Singapore's pm2.5 falls below standard and we are going to do something about it...

But it is a fact that pollution by vehicles are an issue... That's why I stay away from heavy traffic...

It's all a personal choice... If jurong is so bad, do u thnk the army will place safti in that area:doh:

chestnut
09-11-13, 23:20
Now u can have pm10 and pm2.5 historical data

http://app2.nea.gov.sg/anti-pollution-radiation-protection/air-pollution-control/psi/historical-psi-readings/year/2013/month/11/day/7

So Singapore as an overall is ok lar...

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Everyone happy????:cheers1:

Patrickstar
10-11-13, 01:59
That was what I thought. "Beware" has a very negative connotation.

Isn't the title of this thread "Owners in the West Beware !!" with two exclamation marks. Shouldn't they beware of fires in the west?

Ringo33
10-11-13, 06:02

Can you tell us how do you avoid industrial pollution?

Wait Long Long
10-11-13, 08:28

What about water pollution smells?

Yesterday was at Singapore River watching the River Regatta - the river smelly leh!!

Consistency?? Wonder which day the river will smell like No. 5? Pray tell...... Must rush down to smell it.

DC33_2008
10-11-13, 10:03
Bro, it has nothing to do with pollution but strategic land use policy of ura. Look at master plan and DGP of that area, and you will understand better. :)
My dear Teddy, all I am saying is Singapore so small, when the haze of pm2.5 hits, the whole singaore gets it.... Do u agree??? When the wind blows the other way, Singapore is spared...

I am not a hard core supporter of any region... I am a hardcore supporter of Singapore.... It is a fact that Singapore's pm2.5 falls below standard and we are going to do something about it...

But it is a fact that pollution by vehicles are an issue... That's why I stay away from heavy traffic...

It's all a personal choice... If jurong is so bad, do u thnk the army will place safti in that area:doh:

teddybear
10-11-13, 10:35
Is there a local authority report that explicitly states that there is no difference to health living within 1km and living >7km from refineries etc and hence contradicts Europe EA report that says not healthy to live <7km from refineries? If not, What local authority reports are you talking about? There is simply no explicit statement from local authority, so accept what local authority?
As far as we know here, what we are hearing is that you and Ringo and a few others want us to accept that there is no difference living within 1km and living >7km from refineries etc! You think we will believe your words with no facts to back up?

not confused and refused to accept local authority

why used Europe EA issit because it suit your view ? :scared-4:

so local reports are rubbish ?

Originally Posted by teddybear
Are those URL from a trust-worthy authority that tells us that it is absolutely safe to live within 7km distance from the refineries, incinerators, power generation and chemical plants? I believe this is what people are disputing about. What for post those URL when Europe EA report tell us that it is best to live >7km away from such heavy industry plants and despite me posting this fact, people like Ringo are saying that such report are rubbish and there seem to be a few hardcore supporters like you, chestnut, ... who seem to be supporting his view?

Simi
10-11-13, 12:04
Is there a local authority report that explicitly states that there is no difference to health living within 1km and living >7km from refineries etc and hence contradicts Europe EA report that says not healthy to live <7km from refineries? If not, What local authority reports are you talking about? There is simply no explicit statement from local authority, so accept what local authority?
As far as we know here, what we are hearing is that you and Ringo and a few others want us to accept that there is no difference living within 1km and living >7km from refineries etc! You think we will believe your words with no facts to back up?

Originally Posted by teddybear
Are those URL from a trust-worthy authority that tells us that it is absolutely safe to live within 7km distance from the refineries, incinerators, power generation and chemical plants? I believe this is what people are disputing about. What for post those URL when Europe EA report tell us that it is best to live >7km away from such heavy industry plants and despite me posting this fact, people like Ringo are saying that such report are rubbish and there seem to be a few hardcore supporters like you, chestnut, ... who seem to be supporting his view?

Indeed Teddy Sir

"we" have never asked you to accept and all the while been pointing the links to you.

I think it is the other way round where you and all the others had been asking us to accept based on some foreign authority and photos of Jurong Island and some even based on their sense like smell and skin sensitivities and even to the extend of drawing "ang kong" with all the perception of wind directions.

If you have no confidence in the local authority on environment then it is not my fault and you should not be imposing your view on me by posting another country standard

Two solution for you

1) Write to NEA and question them in regards with your doubts
2) Invite your expert from US and Europe to come here and do a write up on the West
to prove your point

Patrickstar
10-11-13, 15:25
...by not living close to factories n refineries that spew out industrial air pollutants.

Can you tell us how do you avoid industrial pollution?

Ringo33
10-11-13, 15:35
...by not living close to factories n refineries that spew out industrial air pollutants.

have you checked how far and wide industrial air pollution can travel?

What about by living away from highway and congested area, wont that help minimized exposure to traffic pollution?

Allthepies
10-11-13, 16:28
10,000 dead in Philippines yet this forum is debating something meaningless!! Singaporeans are so free and lucky