PDA

View Full Version : have you encounter haunted property like this one...

westman
06-07-13, 21:17
Saw this post in hardwarezone..

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/27-woodlands-link-haunted-4268829-15.html

Have you encounter one before?

I have viewed one property a few years back (think 2008 and not intent to name the condo but can share it's at Hillview area) and I noticed some talismans on walls. . Oranges laying on the floor. . Feeling chilly .. quick quick ran within minutes... agent offer good price but did not take it.

Have you encountered such property before?

Arcachon
06-07-13, 22:08
Always bring along young children for viewing property. If the child not running around in the house, crying for no reason and look weird, better get out of the house asap. Children have the ability to feel better than adult with regard to super natural.

yowetan
06-07-13, 22:20
Saw this post in hardwarezone..

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/27-woodlands-link-haunted-4268829-15.html

Have you encounter one before?

I have viewed one property a few years back (think 2008 and not intent to name the condo but can share it's at Hillview area) and I noticed some talismans on walls. . Oranges laying on the floor. . Feeling chilly .. quick quick ran within minutes... agent offer good price but did not take it.

Have you encountered such property before?

Hillview area is famous to known to be haunted.

I pity Hillview peak buyers.

dtrax
06-07-13, 22:34
wdf! lol jin scary? To be honest I cycle there quite frequent even in weeee hours after 12midnight. Morale of the story is, if you never do anything wrong no scare got ghost come find you. Hey I still gonna cycle there later tonight.
But hor if u too much money nothing better to do or try to act contranian, go and hoot 1x hantu unit within the development, then I no comments lar

disclaimer: not vested in hillview nor own any units there

Clim1688
06-07-13, 22:47
Viewed one auctioned terrace at upper changi road years back
The agent don't even want to go in with us
Inside the house got a pond fill with algae
House no light at all
Walls got stained
Super errie
Came back whole family feels uneasy
Don't even there to go back that area

mummy
06-07-13, 22:51
Always bring along young children for viewing property. If the child not running around in the house, crying for no reason and look weird, better get out of the house asap. Children have the ability to feel better than adult with regard to super natural.

This saying is quite true, sold to someone whose kids were happy, making friends with mine. And it went up nicely after they bought. And also thinking of buying one after my kids were happy in it...

sillyme
07-07-13, 07:20
Viewed one auctioned terrace at upper changi road years back
The agent don't even want to go in with us
Inside the house got a pond fill with algae
House no light at all
Walls got stained
Super errie
Came back whole family feels uneasy
Don't even there to go back that area

Many years ago, I followed my mum to visit her friend's house, despite the strong afternoon sun outside, the whole house looked very dim & I felt uneasy (I was a child then). My colleague told me the other day she saw a woman without legs in the office female toilet (she can see these things). I started hoping that it stayed in the female toilet & didn't pope by the male toilet.:scared-5:

sillyme
07-07-13, 07:24
Hillview area is famous to known to be haunted.

I pity Hillview peak buyers.

Maybe the spirits liked quiet & greenery too? :)

zzz1
07-07-13, 11:58
You are using a child as a ghost buster machine,properly u have no clue what harm it could be installed upon the child.

Thinks twice !

zzz1
07-07-13, 12:02
This saying is quite true, sold to someone whose kids were happy, making friends with mine. And it went up nicely after they bought. And also thinking of buying one after my kids were happy in it...
what happen if the'things' make friend with the kid and follow them when ever they go?

Chinese saying... Invite god is easy but to depart is almost not possible..

ysyap
07-07-13, 15:42
Viewed 2 cluster houses and found the word '死' printed in bold and large font on the wardrobe with weird tenants dressed strangely. No need to talk more with that agent. Just quickly walked away with my wife...

condolisa
07-07-13, 15:49
Sounds like tenants wanted to stay put and trying to scare away prospects.

Arcachon
07-07-13, 16:01
You are using a child as a ghost buster machine,properly u have no clue what harm it could be installed upon the child.

Thinks twice !

You buy a property for the family to stay and you don't bring along the child, after you move in you found your child look weird and cry a lot at night, you than start to think twice ?????????

Dragonfly
07-07-13, 17:27
Adults should be able to feel it but children are added as an affirmation.

zzz1
07-07-13, 22:06
You buy a property for the family to stay and you don't bring along the child, after you move in you found your child look weird and cry a lot at night, you than start to think twice ?????????
Strangely ppls use kids, there are many many master whom can provide such services but yet not much ppl engage them to view house.

Using kid and you don know what you are getting...

babyt
08-07-13, 05:58
If cannot bring child, then borrow a friend pet dog or cat yo.sniff out?

How about magnetic reader n c if the needle spins round n round...

eng81157
08-07-13, 08:46
Viewed 2 cluster houses and found the word '死' printed in bold and large font on the wardrobe with weird tenants dressed strangely. No need to talk more with that agent. Just quickly walked away with my wife...

what the..........:scared-5: :scared-5: :scared-5: :scared-5: :scared-5: :scared-5:
or were the tenants trying to sabotage the sales delibrately?

hopeful
08-07-13, 09:50

u mean 1 tenant dressed in black and 1 tenant dressed in white with matching conical hats?

sillyme
08-07-13, 10:58
If cannot bring child, then borrow a friend pet dog or cat yo.sniff out?

How about magnetic reader n c if the needle spins round n round...

if bring pet dog or cat, SPCA may complain cos these animals should not be subject to evil spirit influence, under any circumstances. :)

zzz1
08-07-13, 11:11
if bring pet dog or cat, SPCA may complain cos these animals should not be subject to evil spirit influence, under any circumstances. :)
Lol..
Seem like pet are subjected to more protection then kid..:p :p

zzz1
08-07-13, 11:12
what the..........:scared-5: :scared-5: :scared-5: :scared-5: :scared-5: :scared-5:
or were the tenants trying to sabotage the sales delibrately?
This is quite clear is an act of sabotage..

zzz1
08-07-13, 11:15
Did you ask why these word is printed and paste there for?
Agent got say anything???

EBD
08-07-13, 11:36
Many years ago, I followed my mum to visit her friend's house, despite the strong afternoon sun outside, the whole house looked very dim & I felt uneasy (I was a child then). My colleague told me the other day she saw a woman without legs in the office female toilet (she can see these things). I started hoping that it stayed in the female toilet & didn't pope by the male toilet.:scared-5:

or maybe your colleague got mental illness?

westman
08-07-13, 13:05
Assuming you are not going to stay. . Would you buy of you are offer a huge discount says... 20% lower in psf? If 20% is not low enough.. how low you would be looking for?

sillyme
08-07-13, 14:56
or maybe your colleague got mental illness?

My colleague is okay, just that she happened to be one of those who can see these spirit. Most of us should be fine cos we don't see them or maybe our luck is high. I don't see any benefit in this ability to "see", must be quite scary. Even my secondary English teacher shared that she met once in her old house many yrs ago. My apologies if my sharing caused any discomfort.

eng81157
09-07-13, 10:47
when i was younger, i knew a guy who could see "things". he warns his family members and friends not to tap him when he is asleep to wake him up, or tap him on his shoulder from behind to get his attention - he will punch or swing his elbow.

why? kenna disturb by those "things" too many times.