PDA

View Full Version : CCR about to chiong?

phantom_opera
06-07-13, 08:34
SRX data showed that CCR up 5% in June ... is this the first signal that CCR is about to chiong to 9th heaven, catching up with Hong Kong

:2cents:

Allthepies
06-07-13, 08:43
SRX data showed that CCR up 5% in June ... is this the first signal that CCR is about to chiong to 9th heaven, catching up with Hong Kong

Any chance a small investor with only a few hundred K of cash can ride the CCR uptrend?

3C
06-07-13, 08:47
Chiong? QE retreating how to chiong? Why not call Tharma & kbw to withdraw freezing measures for just one day to celebrate national day. Sure chiong all the way to marina.

DKSG
06-07-13, 09:47

I think we have touched on this some months back ... Now it is happening...

5.5% does not mean it is going to chiong .... It means the first chiong already happened ... Some thing like when Alexis was launched and fully sold within days some years back ...

Sit tight!!

DKSG

thomastansb
06-07-13, 10:16
I really hope so but I can't see that happening. CCR transactions are so low that 5% up or down is not a good representation of what is happening on the ground.

DKSG
06-07-13, 11:03
I really hope so but I can't see that happening. CCR transactions are so low that 5% up or down is not a good representation of what is happening on the ground.

You should go view some resale units and get a feel of the prices and trends.

Supply is dwindling, prices are firming. Record prices are being set for quite a few developments to in Apr-Jun quarter.

And the good news is there are still some very good buys with confirmed upside in CCR, so I don't think it will take too long before more people find out and chiong these money sitting on the pavement!!

DKSG

Douk
06-07-13, 11:41
Think this is upward price pressure from suburb and ciy fringe. High asking, low transaction.

leesg123
06-07-13, 11:54
CCR have to thank JLD and all farflung suburbs for this potential booster! win win for all!

leesg123
06-07-13, 11:58
Any chance a small investor with only a few hundred K of cash can ride the CCR uptrend?
that would be mm! there are still mm less than $1m at RV area! rental yield easily 4.x%

Allthepies
06-07-13, 14:26
that would be mm! there are still mm less than $1m at RV area! rental yield easily 4.x%

Thanks for sharing. Another question, can 400sqft MM at RV fetch >$3500?

mosaic
06-07-13, 15:08

Supply is dwindling, prices are firming. Record prices are being set for quite a few developments to in Apr-Jun quarter.

And the good news is there are still some very good buys with confirmed upside in CCR, so I don't think it will take too long before more people find out and chiong these money sitting on the pavement!!

DKSG

This one I agree. Some of the places hovering around 1500 suddenly chiong to 1700psf. Not prime floors some more. But I don t think its applicable to all CCRs, only to certain areas in the CCR.

That said I think alot of people underestimate this latest CM. I think it affects more people than you can imagine.

lajia
06-07-13, 15:35
i also hope this is the first sign but you are too optimistic le....i also go viewing but see only, a lot waiting i must say. i mean for those with mulitple properties one.
not waiting for price to drop a lot but wait for the stupid absd to be lifted :mad:

if not buy now means a few year of rental down the drain le....lugi, govt happy only and we take the risk.

so, must really think...:D

DKSG

DC33_2008
06-07-13, 16:19
.. And also pay higher interest rate.
i also hope this is the first sign but you are too optimistic le....i also go viewing but see only, a lot waiting i must say. i mean for those with mulitple properties one.
not waiting for price to drop a lot but wait for the stupid absd to be lifted :mad:

if not buy now means a few year of rental down the drain le....lugi, govt happy only and we take the risk.

leesg123
06-07-13, 21:28
Thanks for sharing. Another question, can 400sqft MM at RV fetch >$3500?
check out rents at RV suites for some idea. those are 5xx sqft, but is one bedrm only (plus a miserable study rm).

mermaid
06-07-13, 22:55

with J gateway, ocr aldy over-chionged. Its time for ccr to chiong.

DKSG
06-07-13, 23:10

This wait and think is slowly fading..

Recent weeks saw slight increase in people look see in CCR ...
I think the decision is simple ...

If Jurong is selling at $1,800 for studio ... A FH studio in CCR for $2,100 is very cheap!

DKSG

DC33_2008
07-07-13, 11:25
The statement made by LHL at the DBS session tells you where to invest. ;)

condolisa
07-07-13, 14:21
Care to share here what LHL said?:)

Khng8
07-07-13, 17:00
There is only one Marina Bay in this world.

mermaid
08-07-13, 16:35
The statement made by LHL at the DBS session tells you where to invest. ;)

if one day he makes a comment:
there is only 1 PAP in this world. wat's yr understanding? :tsk-tsk:

DKSG
08-07-13, 17:08
There is only one Marina Bay in this world.

There is also one Singapore in this world!

We say that many times already ...

We say there is One People, One Nation, One Singapore !

Our obessession with ONE is amazing!

DKSG

iwantgizmos
08-07-13, 17:31
There is also one Singapore in this world!

We say that many times already ...

We say there is One People, One Nation, One Singapore !

Our obessession with ONE is amazing!

DKSG
Our neighbours also following our ONE obsession.
http://www.1malaysia.com.my/

Ringo33
08-07-13, 17:40
Dont under estimate the power of One Marina location.