PDA

View Full Version : J Gateway 734 units fully sold on preview day

Propertykaiser
28-06-13, 22:38
https://www.propertykaiser.com.sg/article/j-gateway-734-units-fully-sold-on-preview-day#.Uc2frPmutdU

yowetan
28-06-13, 22:39
734 will be fully return tomorrow.

fiat500
28-06-13, 22:47
734 will be fully return tomorrow.
LOL LOL LOL

Pikachu1245
28-06-13, 22:53
https://www.propertykaiser.com.sg/article/j-gateway-734-units-fully-sold-on-preview-day#.Uc2frPmutdU
Yes just drop by a few minutes ago. All sold. Understand buyer safe from tdsr 60% for those who sign loan today. Still many people with banker doing loan documents now. Congratulations to all successful buyers. For those other thousand plus people who has also submitted blank cheques but did not get a unit during ballot,sorry to say no chance for this project . But can still try sengkang or yishun or future condos launches. BEST of luck to you for the future condo launches......

fiat500
28-06-13, 22:59
Yes just drop by a few minutes ago. All sold. Understand buyer safe from tdsr 60% for those who sign loan today. Still many people with banker doing loan documents now. Congratulations to all successful buyers. For those other thousand other blank cheque submitter, sorry to say no chance for this project . But can still try sengkang or yishun or future condos launches. BEST of luck to you all for the future...
There will be alot of returned units tomorrow..

Pikachu1245
28-06-13, 23:01
There will be alot of returned units tomorrow..
I doubt so....so many people could not get a unit ....even though can afford....

hyenergix
28-06-13, 23:03
Likely to have returned units. The question is whether developer will hold them then jack up e price for e 2nd batch of buyers.

CondoInterested
28-06-13, 23:08
If can sign bank loan today and not affected by the 60% thingy, why return tomorrow and subject to the 60% thingy in the future?

No logic leh.

sillyme
28-06-13, 23:15
Yes just drop by a few minutes ago. All sold. Understand buyer safe from tdsr 60% for those who sign loan today. Still many people with banker doing loan documents now. Congratulations to all successful buyers. For those other thousand plus people who has also submitted blank cheques but did not get a unit during ballot,sorry to say no chance for this project . But can still try sengkang or yishun or future condos launches. BEST of luck to you for the future condo launches......

glad to hear that most buyers today will not be affected.:)

Propertykaiser
28-06-13, 23:15
LOL LOL LOL

The TDSR will only affect borderline investor. Most of the buyers have holding power and have cash on hand. Any return units will be snap up.... :)

sillyme
28-06-13, 23:18
If can sign bank loan today and not affected by the 60% thingy, why return tomorrow and subject to the 60% thingy in the future?

No logic leh.

agreed. I quickly secured a loan to buy a unit 3 months ago when there was such a rumour but it didn't materialize until tomorrow. it will certainly impact on me if it happened then. so, I would hold on to my purchase and see it through.

nobrainer32007
28-06-13, 23:48
borderline investors losing chance to own properties in singapore.

social divide will get wider over time.

more property owners will hold own to their units instead of selling off as it will be difficult to get replacement units.

with limited land in singapore, over the longer term property is a good investment tool. holding power and stamina is key.

agreed. I quickly secured a loan to buy a unit 3 months ago when there was such a rumour but it didn't materialize until tomorrow. it will certainly impact on me if it happened then. so, I would hold on to my purchase and see it through.

CondoInterested
28-06-13, 23:53
Well said, holding stamina is the key.

Less and less people want to sell, just like the HDB flats floating on market getting less and private will also get less.

Those MTB will be forever MTB if do not put in effort and still "waiting and dreaming for the rabbit to run into the tree" (Chinese Proverb).

Regulators
28-06-13, 23:59
As Tin Tin says:'I really don't know what to say'

:doh: :doh: :doh:

Pikachu1245
29-06-13, 00:00
The TDSR will only affect borderline investor. Most of the buyers have holding power and have cash on hand. Any return units will be snap up.... :)
Agree......

狮子王
29-06-13, 01:52

more property owners will hold own to their units instead of selling off as it will be difficult to get replacement units.

with limited land in singapore, over the longer term property is a good investment tool. holding power and stamina is key.

i beg to differ. that is only true if the borderline buyers cannot upgrade their jobs.

DKSG
29-06-13, 02:13

For those who could not get a unit, you should reflect and ask yourself for the same price would you be happy to buy a FH unit much nearer to town? Search and you will certainly find!

DKSG

DKSG
29-06-13, 02:15
Well said, holding stamina is the key.

Less and less people want to sell, just like the HDB flats floating on market getting less and private will also get less.

Those MTB will be forever MTB if do not put in effort and still "waiting and dreaming for the rabbit to run into the tree" (Chinese Proverb).

You mean guard Pig wait Rabbit?

radha08
29-06-13, 04:31
rich get richer poor get poorer:cool:

LaFiestaOwner
29-06-13, 07:12
Average price per psf is $1480 for Jurong.

mcmlxxvi
29-06-13, 07:23
Actually most of the time since new launch take long time to build, bank loan can be applied a year or two later from signing otp. Especially if loaning only say 60% or 50%.

The 'side effect' of this cm is that banks have their order books filled up much quicker.

chiaberry
29-06-13, 07:47
A year or two later, there could be more CMs and the debt-servicing ratio may be even more stringent. :simmering:

mcmlxxvi
29-06-13, 07:52
A year or two later, there could be more CMs and the debt-servicing ratio may be even more stringent. :simmering:

Its very soon that 3rd property purchase will be totally outlawed for investment purposes.

We will then witness the all too familiar Stop At Two policy. Only this time is on non movable asset.

Lets do a bit of crystal ball shall we. Which is the next major launch beside mrt?

hyenergix
29-06-13, 07:54
Singapore property market is only reserved for those with deep pockets and 1st time buyers. Average investors will have to swing overseas. The destinations are obvious.

mcmlxxvi
29-06-13, 07:55
Singapore property market is only reserved for those with deep pockets and 1st time buyers. Average investors will have to swing overseas. The destinations are obvious.

Batam? Lollll

hyenergix
29-06-13, 08:09
Batam? Lollll

Malaysia. After the cooling measure in Jan this year, I saw a lot of Singaporeans buying there. The same thing will happen again in 2-3 weeks' time, although to a lesser extent as this is a lot less drastic than the Jan version, which is more to patch up the previous cooling measures loop-holes. However the signal is clear: government is keeping a very close watch to prevent speculation in Singapore.

ecimbew
29-06-13, 08:29
For those who could not get a unit, you should reflect and ask yourself for the same price would you be happy to buy a FH unit much nearer to town? Search and you will certainly find!

DKSG

For those who could not buy say: "HENG AH!"

You definitely have more options.

hyenergix
29-06-13, 08:30
For those who could not buy say: "HENG AH!"

You definitely have more options.

Near town no use. Must be near parents, near work and near good schools.

ecimbew
29-06-13, 08:46
Near town no use. Must be near parents, near work and near good schools.

Everyone's preference is subjective and infused with lots of self created criteria. For each his own.

CondoInterested
29-06-13, 10:44
You mean guard Pig wait Rabbit?It's not pig, just same pronunciation as pig but it means tree.

Komo
29-06-13, 10:47

yes the more the merrier ... and ironically, the more the safer as the bigger the buffer:D

chestnut
30-06-13, 11:25
Batam? Lollll

Brudder, Malaysia will be hot.... Money must find some place to invest... And many are turning to Malaysia props... Me not vested there... Hahahaha

hutsutau
30-06-13, 11:44
how come fully sold they still advertise on the last page of sunday times??

sherlock
30-06-13, 12:38
Already booked cannot back out LOL. Guess they themselves didnt expect it to sell out

Ringo33
30-06-13, 22:13

They should at least put a big THANK YOU.