PDA

View Full Version : Beware when parking your car in The Centris condo

star
27-06-13, 12:42
http://www.straitstimes.com/breaking-news/singapore/story/jurong-west-condominium-residents-experience-serial-vandalism-20130627

zzz1
27-06-13, 12:50
alot of place the CCTV are there but not functioning wan...more over is the coverage...

kane
27-06-13, 12:59
which bo liao fella going do this kind of things.

august
27-06-13, 14:06
some mental case? disgruntled?

teddybear
27-06-13, 20:21
The guy did not manage to get a car park lot while others got. Car park lots not enough to allocate to all residents who have cars!

which bo liao fella going do this kind of things.

TheOnlyGayInTheVillage
28-06-13, 08:38
Mass market condo will see mass market behaviour.

ysyap
28-06-13, 10:03
alot of place the CCTV are there but not functioning wan...more over is the coverage...You mean out of the 40 cases of vandalism. none of the vehicles have CCTV installed? Just one video footage and this lunatic will be apprehended!

Regulators
28-06-13, 10:49
Do these residents share carpark lots with shoppers n the public can just walk to their cars?

VS
28-06-13, 11:18
Mass market condo will see mass market behaviour.
I think is because there are outsiders (from the shopping mall) in the car park

princess_morbucks
28-06-13, 12:02
I think is because there are outsiders (from the shopping mall) in the car park

I thought shoppers and residential lots are separate?

teddybear
28-06-13, 12:50
I heard The Centris has 610 units, but only allocated 310 car park lots for the condo estate. Yet there are numerous families with 2 cars requesting for car park lot and being charged like $270 per 2nd car park lot. So obviously have to fight loh!
There are many other car park lots but reserved for shoppers (to generate revenue for the developer)!

The guy did not manage to get a car park lot while others got. Car park lots not enough to allocate to all residents who have cars!

Jurong West condominium residents experience serial vandalism

By Jalelah Abu Baker

For more than a year, residents at The Centris condominium in Jurong West thought that the screws they found stuck in their tyres had come from driving on roads.
That is, until they found out that some of their neighbours had suffered the same fate, and realised it had been done deliberately.
At least 40 residents have had their cars vandalised in the condo's private carpark, mostly involving screws being driven into the tyres of their vehicles.
Despite more closed-circuit television (CCTV) cameras being installed about two weeks ago, the incidents - which include cases of smashed headlights, scratched cars and glue on car bonnets - have not stopped.

yowetan
28-06-13, 13:15
I heard The Centris has 610 units, but only allocated 310 car park lots for the condo estate. Yet there are numerous families with 2 cars requesting for car park lot and being charged like $270 per 2nd car park lot. So obviously have to fight loh!
There are many other car park lots but reserved for shoppers (to generate revenue for the developer)!

Jurong West condominium residents experience serial vandalism

By Jalelah Abu Baker

For more than a year, residents at The Centris condominium in Jurong West thought that the screws they found stuck in their tyres had come from driving on roads.
That is, until they found out that some of their neighbours had suffered the same fate, and realised it had been done deliberately.
At least 40 residents have had their cars vandalised in the condo's private carpark, mostly involving screws being driven into the tyres of their vehicles.
Despite more closed-circuit television (CCTV) cameras being installed about two weeks ago, the incidents - which include cases of smashed headlights, scratched cars and glue on car bonnets - have not stopped.

J Gateway will be a gateway to Jail.

Crash is imminent and many will default payment.