PDA

View Full Version : Will haze make our country a less desirable place to live??

Regulators
19-06-13, 12:27
I have the gut feeling that when the world eventually depends on biodiesel, it will spell crisis for our country when hotspots will increase at a phenomenal level due to the rise in palm oil demand. Psi could hit 300 at that point n even aircon won't save u.

eng81157
19-06-13, 12:28
I have the gut feeling that when the world eventually depends on biodiesel, it will spell crisis for our country when hotspots will increase at a phenomenal level due to the rise in palm oil demand. Psi could hit 300 at that point n even aircon won't save u.

even at PSI 100, air con can't save you. why? it isn't meant to be behaving as a filter in the first place.

Regulators
19-06-13, 12:53
I don't think the situation will change in yrs to come , can only get worse.

hopeful
19-06-13, 12:56

actually if world depends on biodiesel, it is not air quality i am worried about, i would be worried about food inflation.

Regulators
19-06-13, 13:06
Shouldnt biodiesel be a cheaper energy source ? Indo is a major oil palm country so slash n burn will go on forever. With drop in air quality , quality of life also goes down. I dread the day when expats shun our country because of the haze.
actually if world depends on biodiesel, it is not air quality i am worried about, i would be worried about food inflation.