PDA

View Full Version : Iskandar residences Medini

harislukman
19-06-13, 11:21
Iskandar Residences Medini located in the heart of Nusajaya surronded by signature developments such as EduCity, a international best in class education hub, Pinewood Iskandar Malaysia Studios, with over 100,000 sqft of film stages, Kota Iskandar, the new Johor state administrative capital, Puteri Harbour, a premium waterfront development across the strait from Singapore, and most significantly is the home to the newly opened Legoland Malaysia theme park.

Don't miss your chance to secure your dream unit now while Singapore dollar is almost at the strongest against Malaysia ringgit. DIBS payment scheme available (no loan payment before TOP)

Development fact:
• Total unit: 640 units
• Tenure: 129 years (all land in Medini is 99 years)
• Expected completion: 4th quarter of 2016
• Defect liability period: 24 months after delivery of vacant possession
• Buyer eligibility: 100% international unit, no bumi units (free market pricing), foreigner levy absorbed, no minimum RM500K for foreigner buyer
• High speed broadband fibre optic cable and is UNIFI ready
• 4 passenger lifts and 1 service lift
• Maintenance fee about RM 0.35 per sqft
• Tower A: 40 storey
• Tower B: 29 storey
• Tower A1 and B1: 11 storey

Unit type:
• Type A – 1 BR (658 sqft):
o 26 units in tower A
o 36 units in tower B
• Type A1 – 1 BR (633 sqft):
o 27 units in tower B
• Type B – 2BR (1052 sqft):
o 44 units in tower A
o 33 units in tower B
• Type C – 3 BR (1248 sqft):
o 83 units in tower A
o 51 units in tower B
• Type C1 – 3 BR (1359 sqft):
o 20 units in tower A
o 10 units in tower B
• Type D – 4 BR (1751 sqft):
o 6 units in tower A
o 6 units in tower B
• Type E – 3 BR (1462 sqft):
o 76 units in tower A
o 54 units in tower B
• Type F – 3 BR (1556 sqft):
o 42 units in tower A
o 30 units in tower B
• Type F1 – 3 BR ( 1660 sqft):
o 20 units in tower A
o 10 units in tower B
• Type G – 2 BR ( 952 sqft):
o 36 units in tower A
o 26 units in tower B
• PH1 – Penthouse (3411 sqft):
o 1 unit in tower A
o 1 unit in tower B
• PH2 – Penthouse (3144 sqft):
o 1 unit in tower A
o 1 unit in tower B

Facilites:
• 2 Infinity pools roof top swimming pools
• 2 Infinity pools on 4th floor (50M Olympic length & 30M pool with wading pool and Jacuzzi)
• 1 main lobby
• 1 Main function room
• 2 Mini function room
• 2 Games room
• 1 Library/reading room
• 1 Gym
• 1 Guard house
• 1 Male and 1 Female changing room
• 1 Surau
• 2 Badminton court
• Squash court
• 1 retail (mini market, cafeteria, etc)
• BBQ deck

SMS +65-81790465 (Haris Lukman), email: [email protected]
http://www.newsgprop.com/listing/iskandar-residences-medini

dare2
19-06-13, 15:10
Hello Andy Lau....gave up acting?

hyenergix
19-06-13, 20:29
129 years is not tt bad, especially for retirees buying w spare cash. For a couple in their 50s, they can still use it for at least 30 years before it hits e psychological 99 years. I believe JB will be a bustling state by then. Their children can continue to rent it out for 99 years. I suspect a lot of Singaporeans n PRs will retire in JB. Safest is to buy for own use.

harislukman
20-06-13, 10:54
129 years is not tt bad, especially for retirees buying w spare cash. For a couple in their 50s, they can still use it for at least 30 years before it hits e psychological 99 years. I believe JB will be a bustling state by then. Their children can continue to rent it out for 99 years. I suspect a lot of Singaporeans n PRs will retire in JB. Safest is to buy for own use.

To add to your comment, they also want to rent out their house in Singapore while they are staying in Iskandar. But it is not necessary for retirees only. Some working professionals are planning to do the same.

The additional point in investing in Iskandar is, currently it is still in the building phase, so growth potential in the area is still very appealing. Many future developments by local and foreign investors are still in the pipeline.

So act now. SMS +65-81790465 now or email [email protected]

harislukman
21-06-13, 12:37
1 and 2 Bedrooms are sold out already! Tower B has been sold enbloc with higher price!

Don't miss your chance yo get the VVIP sales package before the Full launch in July 2013.

more details, visit my website at Iskandar Residences (http://www.newsgprop.com/listing/iskandar-residences-medini)

mobile: +65-81790465 (Haris Lukman)
email: [email protected]

mygeemeel
21-06-13, 13:10
1 and 2 Bedrooms are sold out already! Tower B has been sold enbloc with higher price!

Don't miss your chance yo get the VVIP sales package before the Full launch in July 2013.

more details, visit my website at Iskandar Residences (http://www.newsgprop.com/listing/iskandar-residences-medini)

Which did you invest?

mygeemeel
21-06-13, 14:19

What did you invest in?

harislukman
23-06-13, 09:19
:cheers5: :cheers4: Iskandar Residences (http://www.singaporepropertyforsale.info/iskandar-residences-medini/) Medini

lajia
23-06-13, 10:47
What did you invest in?

they buy alr then flip to you ma...:D

if not where got resale market? :eek:

lajia
23-06-13, 10:58

of all place why do you think ppl want to retire in JB?? just because of low cost? I am very sure that cost will start to rise as more ppl as you expected would buy in there...so in the end, it might be cheap in quantum but small in content, just like a RM5 wanton noodle but smaller in bowl size. Or eventually, more expensive! dont think they would fancy concrete jungle soon to be like Sg from the very natural forestation? or they like the min 1hr jam? :)

im helping Singaporean think twice before retiring in other country....home sweet home...:o

hyenergix
23-06-13, 11:32
of all place why do you think ppl want to retire in JB?? just because of low cost? I am very sure that cost will start to rise as more ppl as you expected would buy in there...so in the end, it might be cheap in quantum but small in content, just like a RM5 wanton noodle but smaller in bowl size. Or eventually, more expensive! dont think they would fancy concrete jungle soon to be like Sg from the very natural forestation? or they like the min 1hr jam? :)

im helping Singaporean think twice before retiring in other country....home sweet home...:o

Ok, u win.

kane
23-06-13, 11:59
other than Plan B iskandar, we need a Plan C that is far away from the potential for haze every year.

harislukman
23-06-13, 12:28

Well, if you do not want to retire in JB, that's alright. Buying in Iskandar doesn't mean you have to retire there. Like you have mentioned the cost will start to rise, that will be good for the buyers because they are getting more capital appreciation from the money they invested. And they can use the profit money to buy house in some other places for their retirement. Rather than just putting the money in the bank with the interest rate lower than the inflation rate.

harislukman
23-06-13, 12:30
other than Plan B iskandar, we need a Plan C that is far away from the potential for haze every year.

You can start investing now and with the profit money you gain, you can start buying your dream retirement place which is free from the haze. cheers :)

lajia
23-06-13, 20:21
Well, if you do not want to retire in JB, that's alright. Buying in Iskandar doesn't mean you have to retire there. Like you have mentioned the cost will start to rise, that will be good for the buyers because they are getting more capital appreciation from the money they invested. And they can use the profit money to buy house in some other places for their retirement. Rather than just putting the money in the bank with the interest rate lower than the inflation rate.

provided the buyer now can become seller than. if cost start to rise, you think singaporean will continue to buy? now as you said cheap, so they buy. but then if it start to rise and become expensive, they sell to who?? thats why ppl say the resale market is untested in JB and there is basically little domestic demand to support...:2cents:

and also, no such thing as free from haze....probably they are now in worst situation...:scared-3:

harislukman
23-06-13, 21:32
provided the buyer now can become seller than. if cost start to rise, you think singaporean will continue to buy? now as you said cheap, so they buy. but then if it start to rise and become expensive, they sell to who?? thats why ppl say the resale market is untested in JB and there is basically little domestic demand to support...:2cents:

and also, no such thing as free from haze....probably they are now in worst situation...:scared-3:

Well, Iskandar is not all about residential, there are a lot of developments beside residential. Offices, Schools, Hotels, Entertainment, Hospital, and Commercial developments. There will be a lot of people coming into Iskandar. This will generate a lot of buyers and tenants. Not just Singaporean buyers in this case.

And for the free from haze, what I mean is after you gain profit from the Iskandar investment you can buy somewhere else which you think is good (not necessary Singapore or Johor).

harislukman
24-06-13, 13:44
Latest update: almost sold out! better be fast to secure your unit!

dare2
24-06-13, 17:33

..its good to offer a balanced perspective, just do not be over-zealous and allowing your biasses to be overly forthcoming that you began to offer a warped truth. Do note that Iskandar is just next to Singapore, so it would not be any worse than Sg when it comes to Haze....Muar which is closer to Malacca -is a not that near a district in Johore to Singapore - is currently getting the brunt of the wind carried haze....

Do give credit to your fellow Singaporean to decide where they want to park their money, obviously different individual have different take on the prospects in IM, some well heeled and savvy investors like Peter Lim have plunged in with not a million or two but hundreds of millions......if you are so right, then Peter Lim must be the most naive investor from Singapore.

Even in the local property scene, professional analysts have been proven wrong , how much better are you or I in analyzing the market with the limited information we have? Unless you are someone with real connection in the property market scene and have insiders' information, your guess is as good as mine.

One thing for certain, your $100K cash is gonna be eaten up by inflation faster than you care to know.....in putting in a bet, we may lose but we have a chance to make capital gain....

True you can play stock with $100K, but you can jolly well lose it overnight in stocks, and what can we buy with 100K in local property market with all the CMs in place?

yes.....you would like to think that you are helping Singaporean think.....hahaha a most presumptious statement indeed....ya the rest of the people in Singapore do not know how to think......indeed....!

yaozong7
24-06-13, 18:39

The price difference betw JB landed and SG landed is around 10 times. How much can it narrow? Even if it narrows to 6-7 times of SG landed, that is still a v viable retirement option for singaporeans.

You also should not forget that the MY PRs working in SG provide considerable domestic demand. The well-off local towkays are also doing v well, even if you convert RM to SGD. The many BMWs & Mercs you see on JB roads are not much cheaper than SG, after you minus COE from the equation.

hyenergix
24-06-13, 18:53
The prices of landed houses between Johor and Singapore is maintaining or widening, contrary to what I had previously thought (narrowing). The reason is prices of landed houses in SG is shooting up much faster than the landed in JB. The equivalent of a S$100k increase in Singapore is RM$250k in Johor.

Landed houses in Singapore are now are way out of reach for the middle class because I think they are squeezed left right inside out by inflation. So if they ever think if staying in landed, overseas (not necessary Johor) is the only viable option.

As an update, the Johor landed sales are still very hot with (greedy) developers jacking up their prices by about RM$30k with new release in each phase. Every phase can have a few releases. I think the flippers/investors in landed are coming in bigger number by the end of this year.