PDA

View Full Version : Potong Pasir MRT Mixed Residential commercial Development

alamak
17-06-13, 17:53
Govt releases five sites under GLS

By lee kim siang

THE Housing & Development Board (HDB) and Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA) will be releasing three residential sites and two commercial and residential sites for sale in June 2013 under the Government Land Sales Programme (GLS) for the first half of 2013.

Together, these five sites can yield about 3,600 residential units. Two executive condominium sites at Punggol Drive and Yuan Ching Road are being launched for sale on June 17 under the confirmed list.

The residential site at Mount Sophia and a commercial and residential site at Yishun Central 1 will be launched for sale under the confirmed list on June 28, 2013.

The commercial and residential site at Meyappa Chettiar Road will be made available for application on the reserve list on the same day.

The Backyards of Potong Pasir HDB is finally transformed/ concealed by a mixed residential development of 850 units !!!!

The surrounding condos are one up and truly a city-fringe condo.

Huat Ah Ah :D :D :D

henryhk
17-06-13, 18:51
Why the name of this road so hard to spell...haha, so the rumour tat is going to be launch soon is true!!?

price
17-06-13, 19:47
Why the name of this road so hard to spell...haha, so the rumour tat is going to be launch soon is true!!?
http://www.sttemple.com/information/about-chettiars.html

price
17-06-13, 19:51
http://i45.tinypic.com/bf40ef.jpg

can someone confirm, isnt 5k sqm very very small? how is this a mega mall? :confused: :confused:

qianfugui
17-06-13, 20:10
http://i45.tinypic.com/bf40ef.jpg

can someone confirm, isnt 5k sqm very very small? how is this a mega mall? :confused: :confused:

Mega mall like Nex or City Square ? I don't think so in term of size comparable to Nex or City Square as they are actual pure shopping mall with no residential. This one has a small mall integrated within residentials above .. the fact that it is next to underground MRT meant may be there may be basement shops .. have to see actual concept of developments

henryhk
17-06-13, 20:52
Mega mall like Nex or City Square ? I don't think so in term of size comparable to Nex or City Square as they are actual pure shopping mall with no residential. This one has a small mall integrated within residentials above .. the fact that it is next to underground MRT meant may be there may be basement shops .. have to see actual concept of developments
I tink it is like the Clementi mall size, without the basement.....I will be happy with this size

taggy
17-06-13, 20:53
5000 sqm = 53,819.6 sqft
in comparison,
Hougang Plaza - gfa 79,643 sqft
Rivervale Mall - gfa 109,244 sqft
One-North - gfa 258,336 sqft
Compass point - net lettable area 269,546 sqft
CitySquare - gfa 708,809 sqft
NEX - gfa 942,132 sqft

17-06-13, 21:07
5000 sqm = 53,819.6 sqft
in comparison,
Hougang Plaza - gfa 79,643 sqft
Rivervale Mall - gfa 109,244 sqft
One-North - gfa 258,336 sqft
Compass point - net lettable area 269,546 sqft
CitySquare - gfa 708,809 sqft
NEX - gfa 942,132 sqft

It is small indeed, but would be a nice complement to the area across and it allow the developer more leeway to develop a more complete / comprehensive offering.

taggy
17-06-13, 21:36
i know liao, should be close to Greenwich.

Greenwich V - Total Net Lettable Area 43,724 sqft

kane
17-06-13, 21:49
that didn't look like a very big grass patch, but probably enough to create a self sufficient satellite mall.

qianfugui
17-06-13, 22:25
It is small indeed, but would be a nice complement to the area across and it allow the developer more leeway to develop a more complete / comprehensive offering.

like that CDL should bid very aggressively to complement their project across the road.

TheOnlyGayInTheVillage
18-06-13, 08:03

Just call it MC Rd can liao.

star
18-06-13, 10:53
If it is like greenwich can forget about it. Greenwich really sucks. Sun plaza also sucks.

ecimbew
18-06-13, 11:29
If it is like greenwich can forget about it. Greenwich really sucks. Sun plaza also sucks.

Greenwich is nice la. Although it is small but it is a nice place to relax.
MyVillage at Serangoon Gardens is nice too. I think these boutique shopping malls have their charm.

http://www.dpa.com.sg/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Myvillage-image1.jpg

http://www.thetopiaryresidence.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/greenwich.jpg

sunboy77
18-06-13, 12:00
I am just hoping that the successful bidder will not sell the commercial spaces again. Strata individually-owned shops without a central management can be quite a nightmare.

Kelonguni
18-06-13, 13:08
I am just hoping that the successful bidder will not sell the commercial spaces again. Strata individually-owned shops without a central management can be quite a nightmare.

It's good from the developer's angle. Can sell more per sq ft.

Tough situation. But residential segment is largely a neutral or non-issue how the shops are managed.

Pro888
18-06-13, 21:33
By looking at the land size & commercial space, this shopping mall will be only 1 level.

sunboy77
18-06-13, 23:41
By looking at the land size & commercial space, this shopping mall will be only 1 level.
Wah sian...

alamak
19-06-13, 07:53

5,000 sq m = 100m x 50m :doh:

The_Way_I_See_It
19-06-13, 08:53
5,000 sq m = 100m x 50m :doh:

Look like a one-level shop floor area .. wonder if they will incorporate the current famous Sheltered "Walk way" built by CST as all Potong Pasirians including all students of ST Andrew Village must surely walk thru as they come out of the Underground MRT. Siuspect they will as guranteed crowd through out the day. :D

davidwang
28-06-13, 14:31
http://www.ura.gov.sg/sales/Meyappa/imagesOthers/bottompic.jpg

Particulars of Land Parcel

Location Meyappa Chettiar Road
Site Area 17,007.6 m2
Lease Period 99 years
Allowable Development Commercial & Residential
Maximum Building Height 64 m
Permissible Gross Floor Area (GFA) 59,527 m2
Project Completion Period 60 months

sunboy77
29-06-13, 02:00
http://www.ura.gov.sg/sales/Meyappa/imagesOthers/bottompic.jpg

Wow nice pic. Thanks.

alamak
03-07-13, 18:26
msg deleted

07-08-13, 11:09
Might be good if NTUC Choice homes and Fairprice team up and put in a joint bid? or is it impossible?

Sendall
08-08-13, 10:30
Does anyone know when the results will be out? Reserve price triggered?

DC33_2008
29-08-13, 22:44
This site and CDL site at Jackson place will be hot. Sennett estate will get a boost with this new development.
Wow nice pic. Thanks.

henryhk
31-08-13, 09:33
Anybody knows when the mall development will start? wat is it waiting for?

Cyberknight
31-08-13, 15:34
Anybody knows when the mall development will start? wat is it waiting for?

Waiting for developers to trigger the land for bidding....

DC33_2008
31-08-13, 15:57
It is about time to trigger. Garment will make more $.
Waiting for developers to trigger the land for bidding....

henryhk
01-09-13, 08:15
In planning for the future for the residents staying at potong pasir, feel tat tis should not be a trigger project....it should be a planned, for the convenience and responsibilities towards them...

alamak
01-09-13, 11:24
In planning for the future for the residents staying at potong pasir, feel tat tis should not be a trigger project....it should be a planned, for the convenience and responsibilities towards them...

Yeah, Yeah.. Thank you for your kind thots ever though I am only a P P resident from 2008.

Ever shitoh think he need to redeem the past inconveniences rendered to r P P residents by building POSB, NTUC supermarket next to the Community Service club.

henryhk
01-09-13, 12:09
If dont trigger for 10 years.....then just accept it meh....batadari fully populated....the land still vacant meh... no logic

limfc
17-10-13, 16:08
hi hi,

does anybody has any update on this huh?
it seems like no sound no sight for a while already... :)
appreciate any update from anybody...

many thanks,
fc

Noexit
17-10-13, 17:59
hi hi,

does anybody has any update on this huh?
it seems like no sound no sight for a while already... :)
appreciate any update from anybody...

many thanks,

fc

result will be out in dec who get this land .

Sendall
17-10-13, 21:44

Isn't this by trigger? Can check why you are so sure it would be in dec? Thanks in advance

limfc
18-10-13, 09:38

Thanks for the reply. :)

alamak
18-10-13, 11:10
Isn't this by trigger? Can check why you are so sure it would be in dec? Thanks in advance

I am not too sure if any developer has triggered it. If it is, there would have been official notice (sign board) to say open date and closing date of tender (bidding). So I think it is not open for tender yet...

qianfugui
19-12-13, 07:49
Anyone with news on this parcel of P P mixed residential with 5,000 sq m commercial development ?

Is this the same one as mentioned in First Half 2014 Government Land Sales (GLS) Programme as quoted "The Confirmed List contains 7 private residential sites (including 4 EC sites) and 1 commercial & residential site. These sites can yield about 4,600 private residential units (including 2,200 EC units) and 5,000 sqm GFA of commercial space. "

Is this on 2013 reserved list this year -> to be confirmed list in 2014.
Appreciate anyone.

henryhk
19-12-13, 07:54
Of course tis one tat garment put it at reserve list this year....horray

qianfugui
19-12-13, 08:01
Of course tis one tat garment put it at reserve list this year....horray

sorry, I don't get you. You mean this one at P P MRT now on confirmed list.

Can't imagine NIN residence, Sennette Residence, Saint Ritz and the Venue Residence up by 2017 and this plot next to P P MRT still at ground zero.:doh:

henryhk
19-12-13, 08:17
sorry, I don't get you. You mean this one at P P MRT now on confirmed list.

Can't imagine NIN residence, Sennette Residence, Saint Ritz and the Venue Residence up by 2017 and this plot next to P P MRT still at ground zero.:doh:

Yes, confirmed list for April 2014, can't wait for the result of bidding!

Allthepies
19-12-13, 12:14
the power of mall :D:D

Armstrong
05-01-14, 08:08
With this upcoming mall, besides the apartment on top of it, the real beneficiaries will be The Senette and Woodsville 28. One is in front and one is next to it. Wow..... So near

qianfugui
21-04-14, 14:34
With this upcoming mall, besides the apartment on top of it, the real beneficiaries will be The Senette and Woodsville 28. One is in front and one is next to it. Wow..... So near

Any one heard any wind or sound about this plot ??:sleep:

auroraborealis
21-04-14, 17:27
But must endure the construction process... Not easy

qianfugui
01-05-14, 19:35
Any one heard any wind or sound about this plot ??:sleep:

Finally, the mixed residential sites officially on sales .. tender out by 20 August.

Potong Pasir open field where the famous Chiam See Tong Walkway cut-thru and the famous rally site is enshrined in history.

qianfugui
03-05-14, 11:08
The project's residential component can generate an estimated 685 private homes. A through-block link has been safeguarded in the development to make it convenient for commuters to walk from the MRT station to the HDB neighbourhood centre.

I hope CDL will aggressively win this project too. I can imagine their version of "VENUE II" and with the shops centre around the "through block-link" imagine thousands must walk through the is walkway 24 by 7 from MRT to Potong Pasir HDB neighbourhood.

sunboy77
03-05-14, 13:16
Please please please don't make the mall strata-titled. As a consumer, I hate strata-titled malls!

henryhk
03-05-14, 14:00
Why hate strata titled malls? Wat would be a good mall?

sunboy77
04-05-14, 22:15
Why hate strata titled malls? Wat would be a good mall?

Sigh.... Strata titled shops means every shop is owned privately so the eventual landlords can rent to any Tom, Dick, Harry, as long as the landlords can get decent rents. Then imagine the mall kanna overcrowded by 10 bubble tea shops, 20 manicure shops, etc. And the landlords wouldn't care less! Wahlao totally render the mall useless. :(

Mall that is under the management of one single entity, on the other hand, always ensure a good tenant mix, amongst many other advantages... Best for shoppers.

alamak
07-05-14, 11:41
Sigh.... Strata titled shops means every shop is owned privately so the eventual landlords can rent to any Tom, Dick, Harry, as long as the landlords can get decent rents. Then imagine the mall kanna overcrowded by 10 bubble tea shops, 20 manicure shops, etc. And the landlords wouldn't care less! Wahlao totally render the mall useless. :(

Mall that is under the management of one single entity, on the other hand, always ensure a good tenant mix, amongst many other advantages... Best for shoppers.

Like that may be FrasersCentre Point (FCL) as a mall operator might be interested in the project after all their presence are already felt in P P as seen in One Leicester, Woodsville28, 8@Woodsleigh etc. FCL now under the Thai group is super aggressive as seeen in the Yishun Exchange project and a downtown city project

The other heavy weight might be CDL to completement the opposite Tai Thong crerscent VENUE Resiidences project.

visionary75
07-05-14, 15:55
Hopefully, the land bid can fetch a decent price, if not, it would depress the price of the surrounding new condos.

fan
07-05-14, 19:40
This is the best land parcel in potong pasir, coupled with mrt+mall, should do v well.

sunboy77
14-08-14, 12:51
Thought the tender is supposed to end this month? No results yet...?
*Praying for either Far East or Capitaland....

aerobic
15-08-14, 01:00
Thought the tender is supposed to end this month? No results yet...?
*Praying for either Far East or Capitaland....

Wait A few more days.. likely results will be out only end Aug.

alamak
18-08-14, 10:18
Wait A few more days.. likely results will be out only end Aug.

This one tender closed on 19th August, we should get some wind of who is the highest bidder on 20/21 August.

henryhk
19-08-14, 18:51
This one tender closed on 19th August, we should get some wind of who is the highest bidder on 20/21 August.

MCC Land highest bid, $8343.82 in PSM of GFA..... wat is MCC land? Is this price ok....?

alamak
19-08-14, 19:03
MCC Land highest bid, $8343.82 in PSM of GFA..... wat is MCC land? Is this price ok....?

A google search -

MCC Land (Singapore) Pte Ltd (the “Company”), a subsidiary of Metallurgy Corporation of China Ltd listed in Hong Kong and Shanghai,
is a developer and engineering services provider in Singapore.

A Fortune 500 company, the Company has been instrumental in shaping the city landscape of Singapore by being involved in the building of numerous notable landmarks, including Universal Studios at Resorts World Sentosa and the Keppel Distripark. In recent times, the Company has developed and/or managed a number of quality housing projects, such as The Canopy, The Nautical, Canberra Residences and 1 Canberra - spanning a wide range of housing types, from BTO, to executive condominium to private condominium.

With a presence of over 14 years in Singapore, the Company aims to create inspiring lifestyles and landscapes that will propel Singapore into a 21st century global city

alamak
19-08-14, 19:38
According to the Annex A of the URA closed tender, look like of Frasers Centre Point (FCL Place) made the 8th highest bid.

No Far East or Capitaland or CDL in sight. This development could be interesting as the MCC is great at Landscaping ...

henryhk
19-08-14, 19:52
According to the Annex A of the URA closed tender, look like of Frasers Centre Point (FCL Place) made the 8th highest bid.

No Far East or Capitaland or CDL in sight. This development could be interesting as the MCC is great at Landscaping ...

The pricing is it ok? Low or high?

alamak
19-08-14, 20:00

This part I'm in no position to comment, but think it is still competitive (optimistic) side.

Noexit
19-08-14, 20:54
http://i1274.photobucket.com/albums/y432/kennethtangs/imagejpg1_zps892d0818.jpg~original

mianbao
19-08-14, 20:54

About $775psf, but that includes the commercial devt. Comparatively, Venue went for 793psf, and Sant Ritz went for 628psf, and Sennett went for 567psf.

Noexit
19-08-14, 20:58
About $775psf, but that includes the commercial devt. Comparatively, Venue went for 793psf, and Sant Ritz went for 628psf, and Sennett went for 567psf.

So the break even psf is ? 1400 psf. ?

henryhk
19-08-14, 21:15
Higher than analyst prediction of btw $650 to $750 psf ppr...

Noexit
19-08-14, 21:19
Higher than analyst prediction of btw $650 to $750 psf ppr...

Lower then the Venue

Pro888
19-08-14, 22:44
land price in term of psf not much different from Venue, but i feel developers slightly more desperate to replenish their land bank rather than optimistic.

Venue Residences not moving (25% sold Jul), likewise for other areas due to many rounds of CMs.

So price btw $1200-$1400psf.

henryhk
20-08-14, 06:41
land price in term of psf not much different from Venue, but i feel developers slightly more desperate to replenish their land bank rather than optimistic.

Venue Residences not moving (25% sold Jul), likewise for other areas due to many rounds of CMs.

So price btw $1200-$1400psf.

The condo at the mrt will be price higher than the venue because of the better location and more amenities, probably higher range of $1400 psf.... with the bidadari fench up for new hdb, I can really land scarce in Singapore...especially nearer to central...sigh

alamak
20-08-14, 11:16
The condo at the mrt will be price higher than the venue because of the better location and more amenities, probably higher range of $1400 psf.... with the bidadari fench up for new hdb, I can really land scarce in Singapore...especially nearer to central...sigh

The project developer is in engineering (as evidence in Universal studio ) and landscaping (did few condo project with major landscaping themes) so that design of a mix development at P P MRT will be an eye-opener with greenery landscaping. It is never a mall operator so it will be interesting to see how it design a commercial development. Interesting thing is how it will incorporate a walk-thru (the CSM walk tru) as a feature , a requirement of the mix-development.

henryhk
20-08-14, 15:25
The project developer is in engineering (as evidence in Universal studio ) and landscaping (did few condo project with major landscaping themes) so that design of a mix development at P P MRT will be an eye-opener with greenery landscaping. It is never a mall operator so it will be interesting to see how it design a commercial development. Interesting thing is how it will incorporate a walk-thru (the CSM walk tru) as a feature , a requirement of the mix-development.

Will the fear of sunboy77 come true? small strata commercial units and mall not well run!?

20-08-14, 16:35
There is always the possibility that since this is their first mixed used project in Singapore at least, they might spare no effort, give up some profits and make it a success. :beats-me-man:

sunboy77
21-08-14, 10:49
Will the fear of sunboy77 come true? small strata commercial units and mall not well run!?

Yup I think it's coming true...
Fraser Centrepoint didn't bid? Wahlao they can bid $1,077 psf for the Yishun land but not bidding anything for this?

Noexit
21-08-14, 11:30
http://i1274.photobucket.com/albums/y432/kennethtangs/i_zps99e62d53.png~original

alamak
21-08-14, 16:39
Yup I think it's coming true...
Fraser Centrepoint didn't bid? Wahlao they can bid $1,077 psf for the Yishun land but not bidding anything for this?

Fraser Centerpoint did bid under FCL Place pte ltd. There are 8th Highest bidder.

alamak
21-08-14, 16:40
http://i1274.photobucket.com/albums/y432/kennethtangs/i_zps99e62d53.png~original

Now, must wait for MCC to announce their project development plan.

21-08-14, 17:00
Fraser Centerpoint did bid under FCL Place pte ltd. There are 8th Highest bidder.

The difference between Fraser's bid and the top bid by MCC probably represented the premium / value associated with the individual strata - titled commercial units since Fraser is less likely to sell off as individual strata units.

But if they could bid $1,000+ for Yishun, they could not bid even $800 for this one. :confused::confused:

Kelonguni
21-08-14, 18:01
The difference between Fraser's bid and the top bid by MCC probably represented the premium / value associated with the individual strata - titled commercial units since Fraser is less likely to sell off as individual strata units.

But if they could bid $1,000+ for Yishun, they could not bid even $800 for this one. :confused::confused:

Many surburb nodes (such as Yishun central) are growing synergistically due to high human presence but fast traffic flow at most times, and have immediate subscribers. Newer central nodes such as this one takes time to grow the commercial segment due to lower human presence but slow traffic flow except during off-peak times. My opinions only.

henryhk
25-08-14, 16:35

So does tat mean yishun mrt condo will be more expensive than the potong pasir mrt ones?

Noexit
25-08-14, 17:09
So does tat mean yishun mrt condo will be more expensive than the potong pasir mrt ones?

Yes , yishun northpark residence 920 unit :disturbed:

Pro888
25-08-14, 18:06

Always using a similar site for comparison.

Hillion Res @ Bukit PJ land cost $805 psf ppr. Currently avg $1400 plus with smaller units abv $1500

Yishun land cost $1077psf ppr. They have started to build the showflat. Very challenging and we will know in 2-3 months time.

Noexit
25-08-14, 18:14
Always using a similar site for comparison.

Hillion Res @ Bukit PJ land cost $805 psf ppr. Currently avg $1400 plus with smaller units abv $1500

Yishun land cost $1077psf ppr. They have started to build the showflat. Very challenging and we will know in 2-3 months time.

Is it never see the show flat build .Only the temporary bus terminal Building. i think only the bus terminal ready then build the show flat .

Pro888
25-08-14, 18:19
Is it never see the show flat build .Only the temporary bus terminal Building. i think only the bus terminal ready then build the show flat .

SF next to the coffeeshop. Ground preparation currently. Both will be ready roughly Nov.

Noexit
25-08-14, 18:21
SF next to the coffeeshop. Ground preparation currently. Both will be ready roughly Nov.

ic i pass by everyday see nothing done hahaha . so shd be start soon hahaha

mianbao
23-09-14, 18:13
No news from developer?

alamak
25-09-14, 11:27
No news from developer?

Not to worry. This MCC Land (Singapore) Pte Ltd, is the property unit of China Metallurgical Group Corp (MCC), China’s first state-owned property company to expand overseas. They have already launch their projects in Singapore, The Canopy Executive Condominium and One Canberra. China's State-Owned Enterprise (SOE) like our GLC and Temasek-linked companies have lot of financial powers. They sure will want to do good here. I think they will surprise many with their design n development plan !:lemo:

qianfugui
05-12-14, 11:30
This MCC land no sight, no sound, no news , road run already or what ? It seems like they have yet to take over the plot ..Is the company under CCCP review ? .:confusion: :onthego:

alamak
05-12-14, 18:28
This MCC land no sight, no sound, no news , road run already or what ? It seems like they have yet to take over the plot ..Is the company under CCCP review ? .:confusion: :onthego:

No. I saw MCC land stage container-box like office, Look like they are in the stage of tearing down the old terraces and apartments along Meyyapa Chettiar road.

henryhk
04-01-15, 08:31
No. I saw MCC land stage container-box like office, Look like they are in the stage of tearing down the old terraces and apartments along Meyyapa Chettiar road.

Anyone knows wen the shopping mall will be ready?

alamak
05-01-15, 19:49
Anyone knows wen the shopping mall will be ready?

2 big white board with some description of the mix development - one along Meyyapa Chettiar rd and another along the CST walkway to the Coffee shop. Brief indication is a mix development of 7 blocks of 12/15 storey. May be can get some info from MCC land website.

henryhk
18-03-15, 15:22
Saw the people working on the ground, I tink by June they MCC land will start the launch of the project! Heating up!

MrTan
18-03-15, 15:28
Saw the people working on the ground, I tink by June they MCC land will start the launch of the project! Heating up!

is it near to The Venue? heard that it is not selling well. they wanna launch another mixed development in that area again now?

Noexit
18-03-15, 15:35
is it near to The Venue? heard that it is not selling well. they wanna launch another mixed development in that area again now?

Yes this already confirm long ago and the land have been sold . this is mix commercial bigger the venue . the area is next to mrt the piece of land

henryhk
18-03-15, 20:37
People worry about the highway for the venue......tis one is just beside mrt

MrTan
18-03-15, 20:40
People worry about the highway for the venue......tis one is just beside mrt

should fare better than the venue, right? unless psf is a killer...

Whipcream
24-07-15, 16:32
I keep my finger cross by saying this MCC project is better than Venue. Cos I've check that this MCC proj is under China construction and it is gonna squeeze in 600 over units in that plot of land slightly larger than Venue. Agent advised that it is likely ard the same quantum as Venue as the units by MCC land will be smaller in size. Additionally, Venue is under reputable CDL and construction under well know workmanship by Daggages. So Venue finishing and quality is expected to be a luxury one. As for this MCC land proj, one may like to look at its past proj and review for reference. Was told that MCC land is aiming to launch the proj in end of this year as they did not meet some of the requirement when submission for URA approval for launched. The showflat is already ready long ago and is now collecting dust at the site. TOP year will be 2020. Been to MCC land site and studied, most units either facing the high-rises HDB/ condo beside it or the main road if you want unblocked view.
One may like to visit the site for Venue and have a look yrself. It is really still quite a distance away fr the expressway. Good for car owners. As there is a yellow box just at the entrance and exit of Venue for Venue residents to make their way swiftly up the expressway. No small road congestion there.

henryhk
24-07-15, 19:00
I keep my finger cross by saying this MCC project is better than Venue. Cos I've check that this MCC proj is under China construction and it is gonna squeeze in 600 over units in that plot of land slightly larger than Venue. Agent advised that it is likely ard the same quantum as Venue as the units by MCC land will be smaller in size. Additionally, Venue is under reputable CDL and construction under well know workmanship by Daggages. So Venue finishing and quality is expected to be a luxury one. As for this MCC land proj, one may like to look at its past proj and review for reference. Was told that MCC land is aiming to launch the proj in end of this year as they did not meet some of the requirement when submission for URA approval for launched. The showflat is already ready long ago and is now collecting dust at the site. TOP year will be 2020. Been to MCC land site and studied, most units either facing the high-rises HDB/ condo beside it or the main road if you want unblocked view.
One may like to visit the site for Venue and have a look yrself. It is really still quite a distance away fr the expressway. Good for car owners. As there is a yellow box just at the entrance and exit of Venue for Venue residents to make their way swiftly up the expressway. No small road congestion there.
For more convenience and amenities, the MCC is better....for those without cars, ..... Anyway we shall see how the MCC pricing and sales end of the year

Whipcream
25-07-15, 18:26
Found this link to have a view of Venue showflat interior!
Can have some idea.
http://www.cdlhome.com.sg/misc/thevenue/cdl-venue-3/index_1.html

28-07-15, 08:50
Passed by the site, the showflat is indeed collecting dust:friendly_wink: because it is in the process of being build.

NorthernStar
28-07-15, 15:07

emm.. slightly larger??

Meyappa Chettiar Road : Site Area 17,007.6 m2 ~ 183,068 sqft
The Venue Land Size: Approx. 88,268 sqft

emm.. still quite a distance away??
https://www.google.com.sg/maps/@1.328519,103.868412,3a,75y,109.28h,92.58t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s_9m9pLM6hFescZlTdKDj5w!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

henryhk
30-08-15, 23:05
emm.. slightly larger??

Meyappa Chettiar Road : Site Area 17,007.6 m2 ~ 183,068 sqft
The Venue Land Size: Approx. 88,268 sqft

emm.. still quite a distance away??
https://www.google.com.sg/maps/@1.328519,103.868412,3a,75y,109.28h,92.58t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s_9m9pLM6hFescZlTdKDj5w!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Why is this project so quiet?

StormyNormy
31-08-15, 09:39
Why is this project so quiet?

Havent launch leh how to be excited..wait until sian maybe?

matadorepy
05-09-15, 23:20
Havent launch leh how to be excited..wait until sian maybe?

Project is called Pavilion @Potong Pasir mixed commercial development about 616 units and 40 - 60 shops. Residential is called Pavilion Residences.

handsometeck
24-09-15, 04:45
this project The Andrew Residences (http://www.propertyreview.sg/the-andrew-residences/) seems to be launching soon. should be by end of 2015. the showflat also almost done up already

handsometeck
09-11-15, 22:55
this project change name again.. lol. to The Poiz Residences (http://www.propertyreview.sg/the-poiz-residences/). Think after the protest by The Andrew Alumini..

yesnomaybe
11-11-15, 20:54
Check out www.poiz-residences-condominium.com

azeoprop
11-11-15, 21:02
What kind of psf range are we looking at for the 1+study and the mini 2 bedders?

yesnomaybe
11-11-15, 21:22
What kind of psf range are we looking at for the 1+study and the mini 2 bedders?

We will be briefed tomorrow

yowetan
12-11-15, 07:41
Any good school nearby? what is the price psf? Potong pasir quite central.

mrling
12-11-15, 08:56
Potong Pasir central already have lots of existing amenties actually. The mall under The Poiz (http://www.sgpropertyportfolio.com/the-poiz-residences/) will complement the existing amenities. It will be a convenience place to live in.

yesnomaybe
13-11-15, 21:00
Tomorrow VVIP preview from 10am
www.poiz-residences-condominium.com

chanbi
16-11-15, 07:45
Tomorrow VVIP preview from 10am

Any indicative psf for 4 bedder?

yowetan
16-11-15, 10:08
What is the indicative psf? Any good schools around that place?

yesnomaybe
16-11-15, 12:20

No indicative pricing yet...probably around the $1,400 psf level

chanbi
16-11-15, 15:59
No indicative pricing yet...probably around the $1,400 psf level

Wow.. $2.1M.. Price still not coming down..

16-11-15, 16:49
maybe developer also waiting for pricing of biddidari BTOs to help it "decide"

TABee
16-11-15, 17:11
After the weekend, why no news on sales volume? Which blocks were launched?

yesnomaybe
19-11-15, 23:53

Indicative pricing just out

4 bedder starting from $1.88mil

PropertySingapore
28-12-15, 13:48
The bigger units in Poiz Residences (http://www.propertysales.sg/poiz-residences) sell faster than the one bedroom and suites. Mostly for own stay.

richwang
07-08-16, 16:40
2 bedders are mostly gone. Only 4 "bigger" units left.
807 sqft $1.13M ($1,400 psf)

Strange enough, many 1 bedders left (30+ units).