PDA

View Full Version : Which condo is most affordable now?

yowetan
09-06-13, 13:21
Hi all...as per title.

Which one is most affordable, minus away the traditional infamous place like Geylang, Tuas etc.

CondoWE
09-06-13, 13:28
Hi all...as per title.

Which one is most affordable, minus away the traditional infamous place like Geylang, Tuas etc.

Show us how many ammo you have :rolleyes: ?

Btw, market not crashed yet....PLEASE WAIT WAIT WAIT....WAIT..etc :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: !

yowetan
09-06-13, 13:29
Show us how many ammo you have :rolleyes: ?

Btw, market not crashed yet....PLEASE WAIT WAIT WAIT....WAIT..etc :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: !

Hi...I have 50k cash on hand.

4wheels
09-06-13, 13:44
Hi all...as per title.

new or old?

mygeemeel
09-06-13, 13:44
I repeat: "PLEASE CALL UP ANY AGENT TO GET YOUR ANSWER." You are forever damn lazy.

4wheels
09-06-13, 13:45
Hi all...as per title.

not too sure about Tuas.

Geyland is no more affordable now!

yowetan
09-06-13, 13:50
new or old?

Hi...old or new shouldn't be any issue.

moomooteo
09-06-13, 13:58
Hi all...as per title.

What is affordable?
1. Interlace Garden House low 900psf$ might be affordable to others, but can U AFFORD????
2. A 1 bedder at Parc Rosewood <500K, affordable, but can u Afford to squeeze into this??
3. A 3 bedder EC, less than 1M, can U Afford to give up HDB????

Tell me, wat is affordable?:doh:

yowetan
09-06-13, 14:23
What is affordable?
1. Interlace Garden House low 900psf$ might be affordable to others, but can U AFFORD????
2. A 1 bedder at Parc Rosewood <500K, affordable, but can u Afford to squeeze into this??
3. A 3 bedder EC, less than 1M, can U Afford to give up HDB????

Tell me, wat is affordable?:doh:

Hi...I am referring to total quantum at 1000sqft approximately.

Matador
09-06-13, 14:25
Sell your place and rent. Then wait for the market crash you have been predicting for so long. Then you can chiong. But if no crash, then you have to rent for the rest of your life. No risk, no gain, right?

radha08
09-06-13, 14:34
Sell your place and rent. Then wait for the market crash you have been predicting for so long. Then you can chiong. But if no crash, then you have to rent for the rest of your life. No risk, no gain, right?

sounds like NO gain PLENTY risk:D

moomooteo
09-06-13, 14:38
Hi...I am referring to total quantum at 1000sqft approximately.
Ok, 1000sqf.
1. Where on Earth U want this place to be?
LCK Or CCK? Or you fav Mt Sophia? Or up North in Malaysia?
2. Remaining lease of Property?
With <10year lease Ok? Very affordable leh.
3. Type of Property: Apartment? Condom? Shophouse?

yowetan
09-06-13, 14:43
Ok, 1000sqf.
1. Where on Earth U want this place to be?
LCK Or CCK? Or you fav Mt Sophia? Or up North in Malaysia?
2. Remaining lease of Property?
With <10year lease Ok? Very affordable leh.
3. Type of Property: Apartment? Condom? Shophouse?

1. Singapore
2. 999 or FH or >85 years leasehold (Near MRT if leasehold)
3. Condo ONLY

Superstar1
09-06-13, 14:50
hehe...camping here

august
09-06-13, 15:19
I repeat: "PLEASE CALL UP ANY AGENT TO GET YOUR ANSWER." You are forever damn lazy.

this is like calling up a remisier to ask what stock to buy... wrong door to knock.

Arcachon
09-06-13, 15:27
First - Have you taken the two cherry. If not you can get yourself as big a cherry as you can afford.

Second - Hold on to your cash and wait. I waited for ten year. I brought my first PC at age 42.

Third - Ask G for Wisdom.

Great Prayers of the Bible: Solomon - Prayer for Wisdom

What one thing would you ask of God if you knew absolutely that it would not be refused? Solomon had such a choice. After David died he became King over Israel and while he was at a place called Gibeon the Lord appeared to him in a dream during the night. "God said; 'Ask! What shall I give you?'" (I Kings 3:5) WOW! This is better than any genie in a bottle wish - this is the God who made heaven and earth saying he could have any request without putting conditions on it.

Solomon's answer qualifies it for inclusion as a "Great Prayer of the Bible." Here is what he prayed for: "Therefore give to Your servant an understanding heart to judge Your people, that I may discern between good and evil. For who is able to judge this great people of Yours?" (I Kings 3:9) Solomon was asking for wisdom to be a good king. The Bible says; "The speech pleased the Lord, that Solomon had asked this thing.&quot (Verse 10) Now let's look at this a little deeper by putting ourselves in two people's shoes: Solomon's and God's. First let's try to get inside Solomon's moccasins. We have some clues into Solomon's heart because before he made his request to God he revealed three things about what he was thinking.

http://hannahscupboard.com/solomons-prayer.html

The Bible says that Solomon was the richest man who ever lived and also the wisest ever to live (1 Kings 4:31). I think that makes him qualified to give some financial advice.

http://www.thevoicemagazine.com/money-finances-business/personal-finances/financial-wisdom-from-king-solomon.html

Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.

http://biblehub.com/matthew/7-7.htm

yowetan
09-06-13, 15:29
First - Have you taken the two cherry. If not you can get yourself as big a cherry as you can afford.

Second - Hold on to your cash and wait. I waited for ten year. I brought my first PC at age 42.

Third - Ask G for Wisdom.

Great Prayers of the Bible: Solomon - Prayer for Wisdom

What one thing would you ask of God if you knew absolutely that it would not be refused? Solomon had such a choice. After David died he became King over Israel and while he was at a place called Gibeon the Lord appeared to him in a dream during the night. "God said; 'Ask! What shall I give you?'" (I Kings 3:5) WOW! This is better than any genie in a bottle wish - this is the God who made heaven and earth saying he could have any request without putting conditions on it.

Solomon's answer qualifies it for inclusion as a "Great Prayer of the Bible." Here is what he prayed for: "Therefore give to Your servant an understanding heart to judge Your people, that I may discern between good and evil. For who is able to judge this great people of Yours?" (I Kings 3:9) Solomon was asking for wisdom to be a good king. The Bible says; "The speech pleased the Lord, that Solomon had asked this thing.&quot (Verse 10) Now let's look at this a little deeper by putting ourselves in two people's shoes: Solomon's and God's. First let's try to get inside Solomon's moccasins. We have some clues into Solomon's heart because before he made his request to God he revealed three things about what he was thinking.

http://hannahscupboard.com/solomons-prayer.html

The Bible says that Solomon was the richest man who ever lived and also the wisest ever to live (1 Kings 4:31). I think that makes him qualified to give some financial advice.

http://www.thevoicemagazine.com/money-finances-business/personal-finances/financial-wisdom-from-king-solomon.html

Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.

http://biblehub.com/matthew/7-7.htm

Hi...I do not understand - cherries.

mygeemeel
09-06-13, 15:41
Hi...I do not understand - cherries.

I thought you are a graduate? Will do you always ask dumb questions when you can find answers by asking agents? Most importantly you have no money.

Arcachon
09-06-13, 16:05
Every Singaporean are given two chance to buy direct from HDB called " cherry", EC included. These are heavily subsidized apartment.

e.g I brought my 4 room HDB in 1988 for 83k sold it for 285k. (180k profit without tax)

Keep the cash for ten years and brought Soutbank in june 2006.

Brought another 5 room HDB for 250k in 1995 now val at 596k resale should be 600k and above.

CondoWE
09-06-13, 16:12

50K ? I don't think you can buy Mt sinai even the market crashed so it's good that your lower your expectation :cheers5: .

sherlock
09-06-13, 16:25
Affordability is relative... depends on how deep your pockets are. $5m to some is affordable

So no one can answer your Q but yourself

henryhk
09-06-13, 16:27
50K ? I don't think you can buy Mt sinai even the market crashed so it's good that your lower your expectation :cheers5: .
I suggest Y tan use tis $ to buy stocks or Aussie dollars, Wich just crashed....maybe he can still make some $ to raise his self-esteem!

Arcachon
09-06-13, 16:37
In this World there are lots of sound, some are call music others are called noise, but when you pray to the lord you will always hear music.

3C
09-06-13, 17:26
Mr Tan
Wait for 2020. Lots of condo will be affordable
You can pick & choose. Meanwhile enjoy father's day with your love ones. Give your dad a good treat.
These are the time you cannot afford to lose.

Komo
09-06-13, 17:46
too little... my advice is at least $300k

radha08
09-06-13, 18:47
I suggest Y tan use tis $ to buy stocks or Aussie dollars, Wich just crashed....maybe he can still make some $ to raise his self-esteem!

aud will drop more

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/business/markets/analysts-warn-dollar-could-sink-to-80-us-cents-within-three-months/story-e6frg916-1226659429583

minority
09-06-13, 19:43
Hi all...as per title.

U not waiting for crash? Int will go up 1st!

azeoprop
09-06-13, 20:20
I think as of now the remaining units of riversails are the most affordable right now. 3 bedrooms around 8xx psf. Comes with marble finishing.

:beats-me-man:

bergkamp
09-06-13, 21:39
This yowetan seems like a troll, can sense much sarcasm in most of the replies...:cheers4:

Condomania
09-06-13, 21:55
Calling all property agents in this thread!! Where are you???
Yowetan is looking for an affordable condo now.
Pls pm him if u r keen to seal a deal with him...:eek:

:cheers4: :cheers4: :cheers4: :cheers4:

Condomania
09-06-13, 22:00
Mr Yowetan,
Do keep us informed when u had bought ur unit. Hopefully u can find some neighbours in this thread too. :scared-2: :scared-2: :scared-2:

Agents,
pls lend a helping hand asap! Thank you! :cheers5:

CondoWE
09-06-13, 22:04
too little... my advice is at least $300k

My advice to him is 10x more than what he has now :rolleyes: !

Tan80000
09-06-13, 23:10
I think as of now the remaining units of riversails are the most affordable right now. 3 bedrooms around 8xx psf. Comes with marble finishing.

:beats-me-man:

If I am not wrong, 3BR should start at 9xx psf for the final release stack...:tongue3:

charmantguy
09-06-13, 23:12
I thot he just bought FV?

Regulators
09-06-13, 23:14
With $50k yowetan can still live in his favorite mt sinai for a long period. Rent one room at $1k per month and enjoy the place all he wants for three years until he is sick of it and forget about the place. Anyway, we don't bring anything into this world n don't take anything out from it so isn't the experience more important than 'owning' ?

mygeemeel
10-06-13, 01:23
What can yowetan buy with s$50k? I wonder which school he went to. :doh:

I suggest he buy 4D with his s$50k. He will have a good chance to win s$150m. :cheers4:

Trapping-bird
10-06-13, 07:52
What can yowetan buy with s$50k? I wonder which school he went to. :doh:

I suggest he buy 4D with his s$50k. He will have a good chance to win s$150m. :cheers4:

Maybe he can sell off his much loved SAF PT kit to raise some money but i believe no one will buy..

mantrix
10-06-13, 08:20
Yowetan, invest the money in self-development and start climbing up the corporate ladder.

Then start looking after a few years.

Or become a part time prop agent you can see all the good deals first by yourself.

samuelk
10-06-13, 08:41
With $50k yowetan can still live in his favorite mt sinai for a long period. Rent one room at $1k per month and enjoy the place all he wants for three years until he is sick of it and forget about the place. Anyway, we don't bring anything into this world n don't take anything out from it so isn't the experience more important than 'owning' ?

With the recent report of COV on the decline, I suppose its a mixed bag of not been able to excute any decision till things are clearer.

We seems to be in Limbo most time. Our risk averse nature prevents us from taking decisive action.

My two :2cents: .

Think Think do think do think do...

Dont think think think think think ...wait wait wait wait repeat cycle.

wsx123
10-06-13, 21:16

$50k...:eek:

princess_morbucks
10-06-13, 21:22

Hey bro, that's not even enough for a COE.
Just enjoy what you have now and lead a happy life.

ysyap
10-06-13, 21:25

:cheers4: :cheers4: :cheers4: :cheers4:But must be Mt Sinai...

3C
10-06-13, 22:52

:cheers4: :cheers4: :cheers4: :cheers4:

Sad to say all those good bargain which Mr Tan hope to look for if any once in a blue moon, would have been taken up by someone else. Retail investors like stock will be last in the Q.

pengful
10-06-13, 23:11

Wow. That's a lot of money.

minority
11-06-13, 08:11
Changi condo is cheapest. Comes with many room large compound greenery and gym. Got large entertainment area too.

its call The Changi Prison located in the East district. in a quiet and tranquil location. The project is highly secure with 24 hour guards that are highly trained.

Best of all occupants will get paid performing day to day chores like washing , cleaning and get to learn skill such are handy craft , cooking and baking!

U can go apply coz there are long Q!

minority
11-06-13, 08:12

50K can pay 50% car down payment! way to go!

mygeemeel
11-06-13, 09:08
Yowetan should use the money to 'upgrade' himself by going for grooming and phototaking. All his photos look very scary.

shareidiot
11-06-13, 10:21
Yesterday asked an agent how much i have forked out for a 3rd property (2BR) @ ~$820K.
Including stamp duties etc, ~ $520K (cash + cpf).

YT, for 2nd property, u still need 200+K (cash + cpf), based on a $820k property (not SGD1.7M)

Your S$50K not (even) enough pay for stamp duty.:doh:

eng81157
11-06-13, 10:30
if there are any really good deals in the market, agents would have snapped them up before the public gets wind of it.

Autumnwinds
11-06-13, 16:42

Lets not feed the troll. It merely gets bigger...

:tongue3: :tongue3:

yowetan
11-06-13, 16:47
Yesterday asked an agent how much i have forked out for a 3rd property (2BR) @ ~$820K.
Including stamp duties etc, ~ $520K (cash + cpf).

YT, for 2nd property, u still need 200+K (cash + cpf), based on a $820k property (not SGD1.7M)

Your S$50K not (even) enough pay for stamp duty.:doh:

Hi... thanks for the info.

May I know where is this project you refering to at 820k SGD? TIA.

mygeemeel
11-06-13, 17:07
No point telling yowetan where is cheap. He cannot afford shit with s$50k. He better go buy a barbie doll house.:doh:

shareidiot
11-06-13, 17:15
Which property is NOT important. Anyway, it is NOT within your target property.

The crucial point is .... SGD50K cash that you have, can't buy you anything these days.... ABSD will already be more than what your SGD50K can offer (you can't even pay for that). This is hard truth. Therefore, please be practical...

Hi... thanks for the info.

May I know where is this project you refering to at 820k SGD? TIA.

mygeemeel
11-06-13, 17:33
That goondu knew he cant afford and yet kept asking dumb questions.

TheOnlyGayInTheVillage
11-06-13, 17:34
I was tempted to put photo of a condo made of paper... but i think thats a bit too nasty.

star
11-06-13, 18:00
Woodbridge residences. :D

shareidiot
11-06-13, 18:19
Hello,woodbridge area (buangkok green) condo also not cheap ok.... QUARTZ Condo --- compact 3BR about sgd1.25m hor....

Woodbridge residences. :D

mygeemeel
11-06-13, 22:01
If he only has s$50k, he can only buy a less than s$200k unit. Got mt sinai so cheap?

(I am beginning to miss his photos)

CondoWE
11-06-13, 22:34
If he only has s$50k, he can only buy a less than s$200k unit. Got mt sinai so cheap?

(I am beginning to miss his photos)

Wouldn't you get nightmare after looking at his photo?