PDA

View Full Version : If u believed everything u see on the internet.

minority
03-06-13, 11:10
Then there is actually mermaid in the world.

Mermaid body found.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cm3XdC-p8_I

hopeful
03-06-13, 11:26
actually i dont believe everything, that's why i am looking for REAL history books on Singapore during WW2 and japanese occupation.

i did asked Logic to recommend, but he didn't. So till now, i dont know the REAL history of singapore during that period according to the REAL history books.

hopeful
03-06-13, 11:39
i dont have a beef with Logic, it is just that i have a deep desire for real truth. My interest in Logic is only that he knew and has read REAL history books. that's why i keep him in my heart and i still remembered him even after my last exchange with him months ago.

eng81157
03-06-13, 12:58
history is written by the victors. look no further than mao zedong and hirohito (or in this case, losers). while facts remain, different camps have different perspectives to history.

for me, it's to view through different lenses to have a balanced view. if you've visited the yasukuni shrine & museum, you'll definitely understand what i mean. to be honest, i was flabbergasted when the japs can actually proclaim they were fulfilling the role of liberators (of E/SE Asia), while their troops were massacring and raping innocent civilians indiscriminately.

panda_bear
03-06-13, 13:03
Then there is actually mermaid in the world.

Mermaid body found.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cm3XdC-p8_I

on other news
http://www.snopes.com/photos/supernatural/mermaids.asp

狮子王
03-06-13, 13:30
If you believe in me, then you will realise I am an alien from the moon sent here to help you in successful property investment:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCzmln4-lBw

狮子王
03-06-13, 13:32
If you believe in me, then you will realise I am an alien from the moon sent here to help you in successful property investment:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCzmln4-lBw

They called me 后羿 in Ancient China, but Leo Familiga in Ancient Rome.

Modern Singaporean called me The Lion King.

Good Luck.

狮子王
03-06-13, 13:40
You guys are lucky I shot down 8 other Suns in ancient times, otherwise now you all become barbecue chickens liao la.

狮子王
03-06-13, 13:43
I wanted to make the Earth a better place, but my previous wife 长儿 in ancient times did not believe in Imperialism. So she took the spaceship to the moon and left me all alone here on Earth. The spaceship held all my army and knowledge for law and order on Planet Earth. That spaceship is the one you saw in the youtube above, that is mine.

狮子王
03-06-13, 13:48
I am actually 800 years old. But my ID stated I am 44. That is because, every 100 years, I renewed my IC and apply for primary school admission as a child. I have the technology to make myself look like a child.

That is why the PSLE, O levels ,A levels and degrees are all a piece of cake to me. I would purposely failed one subject at every exam so as not to attract too much attention.

狮子王
03-06-13, 13:51
During my 800 years stay on Earth here, after deserted by my Royal Family from the moon base. I realise that to become rich , you have to be a landlord. As long as you are vested in property on Planet Earth, you will be safe. That is how I managed to make all the money to survive the 800 years of inflation here on Earth.

4wheels
03-06-13, 14:01
I wanted to make the Earth a better place, but my previous wife 长儿 in ancient times did not believe in Imperialism. So she took the spaceship to the moon and left me all alone here on Earth. The spaceship held all my army and knowledge for law and order on Planet Earth. That spaceship is the one you saw in the youtube above, that is mine.

Is 常娥 not 长儿。
:p

狮子王
03-06-13, 14:04
Is 常娥 not 长儿。
:p

LOL..PAISEH LA !

hopeful
03-06-13, 14:06
history is written by the victors. look no further than mao zedong and hirohito (or in this case, losers). while facts remain, different camps have different perspectives to history.

for me, it's to view through different lenses to have a balanced view. if you've visited the yasukuni shrine & museum, you'll definitely understand what i mean. to be honest, i was flabbergasted when the japs can actually proclaim they were fulfilling the role of liberators (of E/SE Asia), while their troops were massacring and raping innocent civilians indiscriminately.

was the thais mistreated as badly as the chinese? if not as badly mistreated, why was that so?
things happen for a reason.

eng81157
03-06-13, 14:13
was the thais mistreated as badly as the chinese? if not as badly mistreated, why was that so?
things happen for a reason.

cos the thais were in support of the japs. sino-jap ties are complicated, dating back into the days of ancient times passed.

even now, some crazy china profs are claiming sovereignty rights over okinawa (or ryukyu). then they might as well claim to be rulers of the two koreas as well.

sigh....

hopeful
03-06-13, 14:26
cos the thais were in support of the japs. sino-jap ties are complicated, dating back into the days of ancient times passed.

even now, some crazy china profs are claiming sovereignty rights over okinawa (or ryukyu). then they might as well claim to be rulers of the two koreas as well.

sigh....

my point is: dont resist.
on a side note, there is an inherent advantage to being dark skin. i dont read much of thai, malay and indo darker skin folks getting raped. my guess is that even in the 1940s, darker skin women are not as sexually attractive as fairer skin women to the japanese.
so if singapore were to be occupied (again) put on some tanning lotion.

eng81157
03-06-13, 14:34
my point is: dont resist.
on a side note, there is an inherent advantage to being dark skin. i dont read much of thai, malay and indo darker skin folks getting raped. my guess is that even in the 1940s, darker skin women are not as sexually attractive as fairer skin women to the japanese.
so if singapore were to be occupied (again) put on some tanning lotion.

i won't delve into colours of the skin. and i don't think dermatlogical appearances will deter sex starved, power crazy soldiers

panda_bear
03-06-13, 18:56
LOL..PAISEH LA !

no wonder she left.
you kept calling her "long son, long son"

狮子王
04-06-13, 12:48
no wonder she left.
you kept calling her "long son, long son"

Indeed, I suspect that is the reason. You just confirmed it for me :)

As my illuminated eyes saw before me, China shall built the longest water pipe in the World.

hopeful
04-06-13, 15:00
As my illuminated eyes saw before me, China shall built the longest water pipe in the World.

err, how can you see your eyes are illuminated?
i cannot see my own eyes le.

eng81157
05-06-13, 08:23
err, how can you see your eyes are illuminated?
i cannot see my own eyes le.

in the mirror, my dear watson