PDA

View Full Version : TOP

irisng
29-05-13, 23:28
Looks like my apartment is going to be TOP soon. Normally what do you all do after collecting the key. Do you all cleanse the house or do some praying before renovation? Maybe this is a silly question, but I'm curious lor.:ashamed1:

Kelonguni
29-05-13, 23:32
Looks like my apartment is going to be TOP soon. Normally what do you all do after collecting the key. Do you all cleanse the house or do some praying before renovation? Maybe this is a silly question, but I'm curious lor.:ashamed1:

Roll a pineapple into the house at auspicious time, collect after a few days.

Use a hammer to knock all the corners at an auspicious hour to signify breaking of ground.

mygeemeel
29-05-13, 23:32

After you collect keys, order quality food catering and invite us to makan.:D

chiaberry
29-05-13, 23:34
Depends on your religion/beliefs. Some people would have brought in the Feng Shui Master to pick an auspicious date for entering the house. Chinese custom is to bring a pineapple to roll on the floor (ong lai). If you are a Christian, then you can hold prayers.

chiaberry
29-05-13, 23:35
After you collect keys, order quality food catering and invite us to makan.:D

That's the best suggestion! :cheers1:

irisng
30-05-13, 08:06
Roll a pineapple into the house at auspicious time, collect after a few days.

Use a hammer to knock all the corners at an auspicious hour to signify breaking of ground.

Even if it is for rental?

I heard some boil water and pray with banana.

Normally when you collect the key, will the management bring you to your house. For my current EC, when we collected our key on that day, management brought us to our unit and opened the door for us. If that's the case, if we roll the pineapple, "paiseh" or not? :ashamed1:

mygeemeel
30-05-13, 08:13
Even if it is for rental?

I heard some boil water and pray with banana.

Normally when you collect the key, will the management bring you to your house. For my current EC, when we collected our key on that day, management brought us to our unit and opened the door for us. If that's the case, if we roll the pineapple, "paiseh" or not? :ashamed1:

Many practise different styles. Partly dependant on religion or fengshui. Speak to your friendly religious head.

Opening door should be done by home owner. Not anyone else.

Lastly, don't forget to invite us. You need a lot of human traffic and qi in your new home. :D

babyt
30-05-13, 08:21
just pray when u open ur door, u dont get chill wind blowing on ur face

or

the pineapple throw back to u from inside.

:p

mygeemeel
30-05-13, 08:26

or

You just gave our local movie director a new idea for his upcoming cheap horror cum comedy production. I will wait for JB DVD. :D

mkmm
30-05-13, 09:22

or

Not forgetting throw coins at 4 corners of yr house, for 买路钱!
Good Brothers will not disturb you when move in.

Komo
30-05-13, 09:59
before roll pineapple left foot step in first :D

mygeemeel
30-05-13, 10:58
Don't forget to shout HUAT AH !!!

irisng
30-05-13, 18:20

or

Will you be doing the same thing also when your house TOP?:D

flagship74
30-05-13, 18:24
you must engage sai gong to ask permission from good bros to let u stay:D

irisng
30-05-13, 18:28
Thanks everybody. You all put :D sign, don't know whether true or not leh, don't blur me hor.

No wonder after shifting to my current house, seems like most of the things also not so smooth because I never do all these leh.

What happen if roll too hard, the pineapple rolls out of the balcony, you know lah, mine is a mm unit. :D

So I must ask my husband to open the door, roll the pineapple and shout "huat ah" since he is the bead-winner.:p

Ya, why must left leg first, any reason behind?

Any other things that I need to take note of?

irisng
30-05-13, 18:32
That's the best suggestion! :cheers1:

Not to worry, there are lots of food stalls nearby.:D

babyt
30-05-13, 18:40
My mother said when I receive #1loft, ask a master to come pray pray.

Last time my parents threw rice+salt+tea leave along the edge of the entire house de.

I was thinking, so small unit liao...how to be haunted? haunted house normally very empty and big one. :p

mcmlxxvi
30-05-13, 22:52
My mother said when I receive #1loft, ask a master to come pray pray.

Last time my parents threw rice+salt+tea leave along the edge of the entire house de.

I was thinking, so small unit liao...how to be haunted? haunted house normally very empty and big one. :p

MM if haunted will be worse. Means the presence will show itself right before your face since no place to hide or slowly crawl from to create the right atmosphere.

If you wall mount the tv, that may help coz when it crawls out of it it immediately falls to the ground and re-die.

SQ008
31-05-13, 00:08
MM if haunted will be worse. Means the presence will show itself right before your face since no place to hide or slowly crawl from to create the right atmosphere.

If you wall mount the tv, that may help coz when it crawls out of it it immediately falls to the ground and re-die.

Haha so funny. My family practice is to bring a stove and jump over it. Can all the property agents out there suggest what is the SOP cos this should be part of your expertise:expert: :expert:.

Komo
31-05-13, 07:14
left leg first applies when enter somewhere new... don't know why :p
also when clearing the pineapple cannot use hand to touch :D
just be careful when tealeaf is used.... if get into water may stain, then cannot be counted as defects :D

babyt
31-05-13, 07:46

smaller unit means sadako needs to crawl less and faster to get to the victim.

irisng
31-05-13, 08:08
left leg first applies when enter somewhere new... don't know why :p
also when clearing the pineapple cannot use hand to touch :D
just be careful when tealeaf is used.... if get into water may stain, then cannot be counted as defects :D

So how you clear the pineapple? Use broom or use plastic bag to cover your hand and pick up the pineapple.

Pineapple has rough skin, will it spoil the flooring, mine is a homogenous tiles.

lifeline
31-05-13, 08:49
>>> 10 years ago, left the pineapple in the middle of the hall, forgot to remove and found the `melted' fruit with its juices staining the marble floor. since then, just put it on a round metal tray, place it on kitchen top, and remove the moment we leave (put tray in big carrier bag). it is just for the `yi shi' la.

So how you clear the pineapple? Use broom or use plastic bag to cover your hand and pick up the pineapple.

Pineapple has rough skin, will it spoil the flooring, mine is a homogenous tiles.

Komo
31-05-13, 19:52

just use broom and pan ... after clearing throw everything away far far at the rubbish center :D

irisng
31-05-13, 22:58
just use broom and pan ... after clearing throw everything away far far at the rubbish center :D

Thanks. :47:

Kelonguni
31-05-13, 23:08

Hahaha, you are damn funny.

Scully climb halfway stuck as the living room is not wide enough?

mygeemeel
01-06-13, 00:03
I will surely be scared if i see yowe.

babyt
01-06-13, 17:00
Hahaha, you are damn funny.

Scully climb halfway stuck as the living room is not wide enough?

Hahaha bang into the wall as cannot climb out