PDA

View Full Version : Help needed to fit 9 pax into a 2-bedder Trizon (refer to thread Hypothetical Example

mygeemeel
29-05-13, 10:22
Fellow forumer suggests 9 pax can fit into a 2-bedder Trizon unit. Is this possible? Someone please load floor plan for discussion.

azeoprop
29-05-13, 11:11
The dining area can become bedroom 3 for type A1.
Or dining area become bedroom 3, living become bedroom 4. 2 person per room and the 9th person sleep in HS shelter. :scared-3:
http://trizontest.weebly.com/uploads/7/2/0/9/7209594/type_a1_2bedroom.pdf

Type A2 a bit difficult to make another bedroom.
http://trizontest.weebly.com/uploads/7/2/0/9/7209594/type_a2_2bedroom.pdf

But, can always use double or triple deck beds.
http://www.fortytwo.sg/bedroom-furniture/beds/double-decks.html

shareidiot
29-05-13, 11:21
Good input.
For A1, 9 pax makan how ah? All squat on the floor ah... even squating also need space leh... :doh:

The dining area can become bedroom 3 for type A1.
Or dining area become bedroom 3, living become bedroom 4. 2 person per room and the 9th person sleep in HS shelter. :scared-3:

Type A2 a bit difficult to make another bedroom.
http://trizontest.weebly.com/uploads/7/2/0/9/7209594/type_a2_2bedroom.pdf

But, can always use double or triple deck beds.
http://www.fortytwo.sg/bedroom-furniture/beds/double-decks.html

azeoprop
29-05-13, 11:54
Good input.
For A1, 9 pax makan how ah? All squat on the floor ah... even squating also need space leh... :doh:

Eat outside or eat individually in the room, more like hostel concept. :beats-me-man:

yowetan
29-05-13, 12:09
Hi...We can get x02-x03 Queen size mattress and lay on the living area.

All gentlemen of 9 family members can sleep together on the bed.

Next, the dining table - we can adopt the Ikea foldable dinning table, and it can readily store in the open kitchen.

shareidiot
29-05-13, 12:11
Bed @ living room?
Foldable dining table? Famiky members cabnot eat @ same table? Hmmm.....

Hi...We can get x02-x03 Queen size mattress and lay on the living area.

All gentlemen of 9 family members can sleep together on the bed.

Next, the dining table - we can adopt the Ikea foldable dinning table, and it can readily store in the open kitchen.

yowetan
29-05-13, 12:53
Bed @ living room?
Foldable dining table? Famiky members cabnot eat @ same table? Hmmm.....

Hi...for the 0800 to 1700hr, most of the family members except parents and parents-inlaws are in the house; they will consume their food at the foldable table during this period.

Brother-inlaw will be back home around 2100 to 2200hr depending on his workload, and usually consume his food outside. For weekend, he would settle his meal with his friends and be back around 0100-0200hr.

My spouse and myself would be back home by around 1900hr, and would consume the food at homecooked food after our parents have had consumed during 1700-1900hr.

For weekend, we would consume together as a family and the foldable table would go as long as 2.0m length with 600mm width.

For special occasion, if we manage to stay in Mt Sinai - I would apply for the multi-purpose hall facilities and organize a reunion or family dinner. It is free and achievable.

I hope the above clarifies.

evolutionx
29-05-13, 13:46
Hi...for the 0800 to 1700hr, most of the family members except parents and parents-inlaws are in the house; they will consume their food at the foldable table during this period.

Brother-inlaw will be back home around 2100 to 2200hr depending on his workload, and usually consume his food outside. For weekend, he would settle his meal with his friends and be back around 0100-0200hr.

My spouse and myself would be back home by around 1900hr, and would consume the food at homecooked food after our parents have had consumed during 1700-1900hr.

For weekend, we would consume together as a family and the foldable table would go as long as 2.0m length with 600mm width.

For special occasion, if we manage to stay in Mt Sinai - I would apply for the multi-purpose hall facilities and organize a reunion or family dinner. It is free and achievable.

http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/original/5/58001/2060593-851ac22e_d61912a9_cant-tell-if-serious.jpeg

狮子王
29-05-13, 13:51
now with the idea of the double decker beds, it look feasible from the floor plan that 9 can really fit into the 1000sqft 2 bedder.

2 in masterbedroom
2 in guestroom

4 in 2 double decker beds in the living cum dinning area.

last one can sleep on the mattress on the floor.

shareidiot
29-05-13, 13:57
YT said "For weekend, we would consume together as a family and the foldable table would go as long as 2.0m length with 600mm width".

With the beds in living room, still got place for 60cm x 200cm long foldable table ? :confused: Wabiang, jin jia messy.

He thinks CNY (reunion) only his family booking the multi-purpose room... :rolleyes:

now with the idea of the double decker beds, it look feasible from the floor plan that 9 can really fit into the 1000sqft 2 bedder.

2 in masterbedroom
2 in guestroom

4 in 2 double decker beds in the living cum dinning area.

last one can sleep on the mattress on the floor.

狮子王
29-05-13, 14:03
YT said "For weekend, we would consume together as a family and the foldable table would go as long as 2.0m length with 600mm width".

With the beds in living room, still got place for 60cm x 200cm long foldable table ? :confused: Wabiang, jin jia messy.

He thinks CNY (reunion) only his family booking the multi-purpose room... :rolleyes:

good reminder. anyway brothers here think YT could be told off by the condo MCST if he really implement this plan or not? Then where his relatives can go to if really Management told him off??? I mean it will be very obvious to gauge the number of occupants inside the apartment by the shoes outside, tiobo? A matter of time before his neighbors tell on him.

yowetan
29-05-13, 14:08
good reminder. anyway brothers here think YT could be told off by the condo MCST if he really implement this plan or not? Then where his relatives can go to if really Management told him off??? I mean it will be very obvious to gauge the number of occupants inside the apartment by the shoes outside, tiobo? A matter of time before his neighbors tell on him.

Hi...We won't do it often as we are responsible family.

hopeful
29-05-13, 14:09
is there a law / condo bylaws restricting the number of occupants in a unit?
especially if not renting out the place and all are family members?

CondoWE
29-05-13, 14:15

He keep all the shoes inside lor...:D :D :D !

shareidiot
29-05-13, 14:18
Wah .... then in living room, got 2 beds, 60cm x 200cm foldable tables, maybe more than 20 pairs of shoes (minimum) for the total 9 pax.

Wow, living room is up to your own imagination... :scared-3:

He keep all the shoes inside lor...:D :D :D !

mygeemeel
29-05-13, 14:28
Sounds like a refugee camp if you ask me. Anyway i think yowetan is a troll/bogus fella. I need him to prove his idea is possible. It is absolutely impossible. :banghead:

lionhill
29-05-13, 14:37
is there a law / condo bylaws restricting the number of occupants in a unit?
especially if not renting out the place and all are family members?
For rental, an HDB 5-room flat is limited to 7 persons.
Not sure if there is limit for own stay.

CondoWE
29-05-13, 14:39
Wah .... then in living room, got 2 beds, 60cm x 200cm foldable tables, maybe more than 20 pairs of shoes (minimum) for the total 9 pax.

Wow, living room is up to your own imagination... :scared-3:

Sounds like a refugee camp if you ask me. Anyway i think yowetan is a troll/bogus fella. I need him to prove his idea is possible. It is absolutely impossible. :banghead:

yalor..look like machiam 难民营 :scared-1:!

Laguna
29-05-13, 14:58
He can run a mini capsule hotel in his apartment.
And can rent out some capsules as well

darkseed73
29-05-13, 15:14

Actually since condo have quite high ceiling (normally) 2.6m

Type A1 plan is possible to hold 9 by creating another room. (from the dining area)

The breakdown would be -

Masterbed room - 3 person (Queen size with mattress on floor - husband and wife + 1 kid)
Small bedroom - 3 person (Double deck with mattress on floor - grand parents and a kid?)
Buildup bedroom - 2 person (double deck - grandparents whoever can climb sleep on top)
Bomb shelter - 1 (brother-in-law single guy needs some private time u know lol)

That's 9 lor living is free then.

Workable?

eng81157
29-05-13, 15:15

please lah, what about storage space? clothes, books, work station, dressing table? practical problem, how can one individual change when there are so many people around in 1 enclosed space?

go toilet? try picturing that every morning, fight for toilet, fight for room to change, etc

then have to fight for space to study, do work, watch TV. or wait, no space for TV and entertainment.

indomie
29-05-13, 15:23
please lah, what about storage space? clothes, books, work station, dressing table? practical problem, how can one individual change when there are so many people around in 1 enclosed space?

go toilet? try picturing that every morning, fight for toilet, fight for room to change, etc

then have to fight for space to study, do work, watch TV. or wait, no space for TV and entertainment.
Toilet and shower can use the swimming pool facility. For storage can buy an old van and park it there permanently. A mini bus lagi better, can use it for intimate encounter.

mygeemeel
29-05-13, 15:27
A mini bus lagi better, can use it for intimate encounter.

I like this idea. So sexciting. :D :D

yowetan
29-05-13, 15:33

Hi...the condo swimming pool will have public toilet should we are in urgency.

Space is not a concern for our activities are collectual.

shareidiot
29-05-13, 15:33
Like your idea too. There is 1 car park designated to each unit. He doesnt drive (I reckon), then good to buy an old mini bus or van park there for storage. :cheers5:

Toilet and shower can use the swimming pool facility. For storage can buy an old van and park it there permanently. A mini bus lagi better, can use it for intimate encounter.

yowetan
29-05-13, 15:34
Actually since condo have quite high ceiling (normally) 2.6m

Type A1 plan is possible to hold 9 by creating another room. (from the dining area)

The breakdown would be -

Masterbed room - 3 person (Queen size with mattress on floor - husband and wife + 1 kid)
Small bedroom - 3 person (Double deck with mattress on floor - grand parents and a kid?)
Buildup bedroom - 2 person (double deck - grandparents whoever can climb sleep on top)
Bomb shelter - 1 (brother-in-law single guy needs some private time u know lol)

That's 9 lor living is free then.

Workable?

Hi...your input will be consider.

I will need to survey the place before going ahead with the plan. TIA.

mygeemeel
29-05-13, 15:38
Like your idea too. There is 1 car park designated to each unit. He doesnt drive (I reckon), then good to buy an old mini bus or van park there for storage. :cheers5:

I remember he drives a Honda Jazz.

mygeemeel
29-05-13, 15:39
Hi...your input will be consider.

I will need to survey the place before going ahead with the plan. TIA.

You got money meh ??

eng81157
29-05-13, 15:40
Hi...the condo swimming pool will have public toilet should we are in urgency.

Space is not a concern for our activities are collectual.

space not a concern?! sure, see where u store your appliances, clothes, books, etc.

please lah, don't speak as if all 9 of you are living a monastic life. :doh: :doh: :doh:

Cupcakes
29-05-13, 15:41
then the dogs how?

shareidiot
29-05-13, 15:42
oh izzit?
I joined this forum not too long ago, and didn't mean to follow any one in the forum.
Nvm, trade in Jazz for a van. Can store more things behind. 一物二用

BTW ah, side track abit. Jazz can sit 9 pax :eek:

I remember he drives a Honda Jazz.

shareidiot
29-05-13, 15:43
Huh? He got dogs some more ah .... :doh: :doh: :doh: How many dogs?

9 human being + how many dogs, staying in 2BR condo unit?

then the dogs how?

yowetan
29-05-13, 15:44
space not a concern?! sure, see where u store your appliances, clothes, books, etc.

please lah, don't speak as if all 9 of you are living a monastic life. :doh: :doh: :doh:

Hi...I think one of the fellow forumers have pointed out a good suggestion; making use of the car park lot allocated to the resident.

I am thinking buying Giant portable cabinet - and store some of the bulky unwanted item, occupying the allocated lot if possible. This would help to resolve the storage space concern.

shareidiot
29-05-13, 15:45
He said he has SGD50K, being rental income from the 2 HDB units belonging to the old folks.

As though SGD50K can do alot of things ... Stamp duty already kill you ah, small boy.

You got money meh ??

yowetan
29-05-13, 15:45
oh izzit?
I joined this forum not too long ago, and didn't mean to follow any one in the forum.
Nvm, trade in Jazz for a van. Can store more things behind. 一物二用

BTW ah, side track abit. Jazz can sit 9 pax :eek:

Yes, I have a moon-roof Honda Jazz.

darkseed73
29-05-13, 15:48
Hi...I think one of the fellow forumers have pointed out a good suggestion; making use of the car park lot allocated to the resident.

I am thinking buying Giant portable cabinet - and store some of the bulky unwanted item, occupying the allocated lot if possible. This would help to resolve the storage space concern.

Sorry...that is not allowed in 99.9% of condos.

Parking lot is only meant for cars.

Even though most condo says 1:1 but it's not an entitlement if u got no car means u can't use the lot.

yowetan
29-05-13, 15:50
Sorry...that is not allowed in 99.9% of condos.

Parking lot is only meant for cars.

Even though most condo says 1:1 but it's not an entitlement if u got no car means u can't use the lot.

Hi...thanks for input. I will check with MA if I really manage to get one Mt Sinai property.

Meanwhile, I will explore what are the alternative(s) to handle the storage issue.

sunrise
29-05-13, 15:50

human and dog all brainwashed.

darkseed73
29-05-13, 15:53
Hi...thanks for input. I will check with MA if I really manage to get one Mt Sinai property.

Meanwhile, I will explore what are the alternative(s) to handle the storage issue.

Mr Tan,

One factor to consider is children these days grow up fast and they require much more personal space.

Don't let them grow up and hate u.

Cramping too many ppl @ home will make them not wanting to come home so often and may grow to resent you.

Hope u consider carefully.

shareidiot
29-05-13, 15:53
Lagi jialat.

Assuming combined income of u & spouse @ SGD7500/mth. after deducting cpf, nett take home about SGD6K per month.

Although Jazz nia, it should cost you at least SGD1500/mth including instalment, petrol & road tax.

Balance available only SGD4500/mth. Havent calculate food, medical, education and other basic needs. Still can buy SGD1.5M - SGD 1.8M condo? :doh: :doh: :doh:

Yes, I have a moon-roof Honda Jazz.

yowetan
29-05-13, 15:56
human and dog all brainwashed.

We can bunk the dog in kitchen or toilet.

darkseed73
29-05-13, 15:57

OMG really got dog?!? I thought ppl are just kidding.

regency321
29-05-13, 15:59

bunk in toilet? everytime hear your raindrops and see your kkj?
pity your dog...

shareidiot
29-05-13, 15:59
You almost kena choke by water (like me) while reading the forum right?

Good way to entertain us alittle lah.:cheers1:

OMG really got dog?!? I thought ppl are just kidding.

shareidiot
29-05-13, 16:01
dog later 生眼针啊:scared-2:

bunk in toilet? everytime hear your raindrops and see your kkj?
pity your dog...

eng81157
29-05-13, 16:04

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

then good luck, see if your MC trashes your cabinet. wonder how your brain actually processes information??!!!

one allocated lot does not mean one reserved lot :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

shareidiot
29-05-13, 16:06
I think he has to sell away the Honda Jazz, and get a van. Then in the van, he can put the whatever giant cabinet he is talking about. Like that, he can occupy 1 parking lot wor ....

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

then good luck, see if your MC trashes your cabinet. wonder how your brain actually processes information??!!!

one allocated lot does not mean one reserved lot :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

indomie
29-05-13, 16:07

Just get one of this old van. Doesn't has to be road worthy.
http://fatkidatcamp.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/rape-van-halen.jpg

yowetan
29-05-13, 16:09
Just get one of this old van. Doesn't has to be road worthy.
http://fatkidatcamp.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/rape-van-halen.jpg

Hi...I agree with you and shareidiot on getting a van.

I will probably get a van with no engine; get from some source and park there till I have an actual vehicle.

If not feasible, I am thinking if I can "rent" out my parking lot?

sunrise
29-05-13, 16:10
Lagi jialat.

Assuming combined income of u & spouse @ SGD7500/mth. after deducting cpf, nett take home about SGD6K per month.

Although Jazz nia, it should cost you at least SGD1500/mth including instalment, petrol & road tax.

Balance available only SGD4500/mth. Havent calculate food, medical, education and other basic needs. Still can buy SGD1.5M - SGD 1.8M condo? :doh: :doh: :doh:

in worst case he still has 2 rooms for rent, 9 pax still can sleep in the living area without furniture.

shareidiot
29-05-13, 16:13
This message is just implying how naive you are. "rent" out parking lot? van with "no engine". My toes are laughing.... :p :p :p

I will probably get a van with no engine; get from some source and park there till I have an actual vehicle.

NorthernStar
29-05-13, 16:15
Lagi jialat.

He has 2 x rental incomes from his parents and in-laws HDBs.. so his total income is >10K if i am not wrong

NorthernStar
29-05-13, 16:16

or disguise as this? :D

http://hem.bredband.net/lisselbo4/SHOOTING-BRAKE/FUNNY-WOODIES/FUN_1960%20Volkswagen%20Wood_700x525.jpg

shareidiot
29-05-13, 16:19
rental income from the other 2 hdb should not form part of HIS total income. I said that in my earlier comments too.

What i want to say is SGD4.5K after deducting car expenses, this husband & wife still can think so big ?

Anyway, with the rental income, to date, he only has SGD50K savings. how?

Disclaimer : I am not intending to look down on him or whatever. I said all the time, it is wise to live within means, comfort zone & providing quality lifestyle for his family (being the MAN of the house).

He has 2 x rental incomes from his parents and in-laws HDBs.. so his total income is >10K if i am not wrong

eng81157
29-05-13, 16:20
rent out parking lot?!??!?!?!?!?
WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

why don't you board it up and throw in some double deck beds and live in the carpark? frees up some space at home.

sleep in carpark, bath and do business in public toilet, got curfew to get out of house - wow, really good quality of life, a dog's life

sunrise
29-05-13, 16:29
yowe,

it keeps boiling.

shareidiot
29-05-13, 16:35
by chance saw another thread ... yesterday, he expressed interest in La Fiesta &/or Stratum for "speculation". :eek: :scared-4: :scared-3:

Mary Lee
29-05-13, 16:44
Yowetan cannot be real. He must be doing some kind of job with a lot of free time or is not working at all. He is just making up stories to amuse the forumers here and to kill his time.

shareidiot
29-05-13, 16:45
More or less, we all know that.

It is OK, just treat this as some form of entertainment....

Yowetan cannot be real. He must be doing some kind of job with a lot of free time or is not working at all. He is just making up stories to amuse the forumers here and to kill his time.

yowetan
29-05-13, 16:50

Hi...I am a real man.

mygeemeel
29-05-13, 16:50
Yeah. Many of us know yowetan is attention seeker. So we come and kill time. Have a good laugh.

Mary Lee
29-05-13, 16:51
Hi...I am a real man.

I am sure you exist (man or woman I cannot tell), but your stories cannot be real.

狮子王
29-05-13, 16:55
WOAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

This thread is hilarious lah ! Stomach ache from all the laughing liao !

yowetan
29-05-13, 16:55
I am sure you exist (man or woman I cannot tell), but your stories cannot be real.

Hi...my dream is real. I am aiming to get my Mt Sinai by this year end or by next year early Q2.

wsx123
29-05-13, 17:05
Hi...I am a real man.

.... Lucky it is not yet to the "Seventh Month"...spooky...:scared-1:

mygeemeel
29-05-13, 17:06
By chance saw yowetan in sammyboy forum. Don't ask me why i know. I google. :D

shareidiot
29-05-13, 17:14
This guy all over the place ah....
Considering migrating to JB.... whahaha

By chance saw yowetan in sammyboy forum. Don't ask me why i know. I google. :D

shareidiot
29-05-13, 17:15
this guy is 'amazing'... he THOUGHT he is omni-present.

darkseed73
29-05-13, 17:27
You almost kena choke by water (like me) while reading the forum right?

Good way to entertain us alittle lah.:cheers1:

I didn't read the "other threads" which is why I replied him in serious manner. :doh:

I don't feel entertain in fact I feel a bit sad why must we sacrifice so much of our life for a "dream".

If I am him, staying in central HDB with huge family (both grand parents take care of his kids, got cook food) seems happy enough plus extra money from rental.

I would be very much contented - extra cash can every year go tour, walk walk, stress free. Why must dump everything to a house and suffer?

Is that address really that important? :beats-me-man:

minority
29-05-13, 17:29

can have creative furniture mah.. dinner just flip the bed over. want to sleep flip the table over. mah.

u also never see the period serial? those with gong fu can sleep on just a rope. so maybe living room have 4 ropes leh. at night all perch on the ropes mah.. min space too.

shareidiot
29-05-13, 17:34
Hi Darkseed73, I started off without reading "other threads" (last month) too. And, given him my honest comment (like you do)....

I felt similar to the way you expressed herein, too (in the beginning). But as you read along, you will find that this guy is all over the place. Some more, he kena banned @ Hardwarezone......

No need to be upset with him. I (too) gave my frank opinion to him,taking into consideration all the conditions & resources he "has".... The rest is up to him...

I didn't read the "other threads" which is why I replied him in serious manner. :doh:

I don't feel entertain in fact I feel a bit sad why must we sacrifice so much of our life for a "dream".

If I am him, staying in central HDB with huge family (both grand parents take care of his kids, got cook food) seems happy enough plus extra money from rental.

I would be very much contented - extra cash can every year go tour, walk walk, stress free. Why must dump everything to a house and suffer?

Is that address really that important? :beats-me-man:

indomie
29-05-13, 18:10
Hi Darkseed73, I started off without reading "other threads" (last month) too. And, given him my honest comment (like you do)....

I felt similar to the way you expressed herein, too (in the beginning). But as you read along, you will find that this guy is all over the place. Some more, he kena banned @ Hardwarezone......

No need to be upset with him. I (too) gave my frank opinion to him,taking into consideration all the conditions & resources he "has".... The rest is up to him...
What is worse? A person who owns 9 apartments or 9 people who live in a single apartment?. As long that they are happy, how they live their life is not important.

shareidiot
29-05-13, 18:26
That's i said... the rest is up to him.

What is worse? A person who owns 9 apartments or 9 people who live in a single apartment?. As long that they are happy, how they live their life is not important.

indomie
29-05-13, 18:36
That's i said... the rest is up to him.
If he is truly happy to live with 9 family members under 1 roof.... He is a very lucky man. Somehow he has cracked the secret of happiness that elude mankind through out ages. All live in harmony, the old and young helping each others. I suspect he has reached the state of personal nirvana. He is in paradise now.

ysyap
29-05-13, 19:50
I am thinking buying Giant portable cabinet - and store some of the bulky unwanted item, occupying the allocated lot if possible. This would help to resolve the storage space concern. :doh::doh::doh:

ysyap
29-05-13, 19:55
I am thinking if I can "rent" out my parking lot? :doh::doh::doh:

panda_bear
29-05-13, 19:57
If he is truly happy to live with 9 family members under 1 roof.... He is a very lucky man. Somehow he has cracked the secret of happiness that elude mankind through out ages. All live in harmony, the old and young helping each others. I suspect he has reached the state of personal nirvana. He is in paradise now.

Am sure he will be happy.
Not sure about the other family members though.

Having said that, paradise got a lot of space.
Maybe we feel crowded because we do not have paradise in our heart.

ysyap
29-05-13, 20:18
Although quite unbelievable that you are so ready to take your parents' and in law's HDB, but anyway...

Here is a feasible advise. Sell your parent's HDB plus your own, take about $1.1mil - $400k (outstanding hdb loan) and use the $700k for the $1.6m 2 bedder unit. (No need for min sum in cpf so you might have some more available funds in your OA and your wife's to throw in also) Loan $900k (not too sure if can get loan but worth a shot) Use your $50k for basic reno and basic furnishing. Ask your parents in law plus brother in law to return to their own HDB. Your parents can stay with you and your kids in the 2 bedder. You and your wife service the mortgage loan together. If over 29 years tenure, roughly about $3.5k/mth of which $1.5k from cpf so only need $2k cash) ($7.5k [income] - $3.5k - $0.3k [maintenance] = $3.7k for daily use) No need to divorce, no need to declare bankrupt but maybe must sell car to lighten financial burden...

Biggest problem is to manage your parents in laws' expectation...

You mentioned you wanted to keep HDB if possible and you also mentioned you'll get your Sinai apartment at all cost so forgoing your HDB is probably part of the cost. :cheers1:

smartboy2
29-05-13, 20:25
its really funny how many of the experienced investors here entertain yowetan. :D :D :D

mygeemeel
29-05-13, 20:32

The key point here is: yowetan collects rental from his parents, parents in law and brother in law. Is this paradise? :D

mygeemeel
29-05-13, 20:36
its really funny how many of the experienced investors here entertain yowetan. :D :D :D

It is not just season investors here entertaining him. There are people from other forums (seiko, audi, renotalk, hwz, sammyboy etc). :D :D

So long as there is a dumb as€ to help me kill time, i am happy.

ysyap
29-05-13, 20:36
its really funny how many of the experienced investors here entertain yowetan. :D :D :DBy entertaining Mr T, we entertain ourselves... last time got a Mr B not nice to entertain coz he'll scold you upside down for differing but Mr T is much more pleasant and funny! :cheers1:

Ringo33
29-05-13, 20:49
Yowetan, if you dont mind location, can consider this one.

27,000sqft GCB complete with swimming pool for only $8m

This one just TOPed
http://news.asiaone.com/News/Latest%2BNews/Singapore/Story/A1Story20130529-425996.html

shareidiot
29-05-13, 20:51
U forgot to less 20% cpf contribution & his Honda Jazz car expenses.
He cannot tahan the mthly repayment based on your proposal.

Although quite unbelievable that you are so ready to take your parents' and in law's HDB, but anyway...

Here is a feasible advise. Sell your parent's HDB plus your own, take about $1.1mil - $400k (outstanding hdb loan) and use the $700k for the $1.6m 2 bedder unit. (No need for min sum in cpf so you might have some more available funds in your OA and your wife's to throw in also) Loan $900k (not too sure if can get loan but worth a shot) Use your $50k for basic reno and basic furnishing. Ask your parents in law plus brother in law to return to their own HDB. Your parents can stay with you and your kids in the 2 bedder. You and your wife service the mortgage loan together. If over 29 years tenure, roughly about $3.5k/mth of which $1.5k from cpf so only need $2k cash) ($7.5k [income] - $3.5k - $0.3k [maintenance] = $3.7k for daily use) No need to divorce, no need to declare bankrupt but maybe must sell car to lighten financial burden...

You mentioned you wanted to keep HDB if possible and you also mentioned you'll get your Sinai apartment at all cost so forgoing your HDB is probably part of the cost. :cheers1:

ysyap
29-05-13, 21:11
U forgot to less 20% cpf contribution & his Honda Jazz car expenses.
He cannot tahan the mthly repayment based on your proposal.Already told him to sell his car. Take Volvo with 45 seater and own chauffeur.... also, I used $7.5k (before cpf contribution) so I minus away $3.5k of mortgage loan, also including cpf use. If take 80% of $7.5k = $6k. Then it'll be $6k - $2k (loan) - $0.3k (maintenance) = $3.7k (same). :cheers5:

But I agree with you no car liao!

yowetan
29-05-13, 21:14

Hi...Thanks for the proposition; I think it is good.

However, I am thinking to sell my parent-inlaw or parent's HDB - so I can help them maximize the CPF OA fully to pay off the downpayment and reduce the principle amount.

I am still trying to find more space for my family of 9. Trizon has balcony and I am thinking we can buy a Giant Tentage to pitch at balcony.

ysyap
29-05-13, 21:17

However, I am thinking to sell my parent-inlaw or parent's HDB - so I can help them maximize the CPF OA fully to pay off the downpayment and reduce the principle amount.

I am still trying to find more space for my family of 9. Trizon has balcony and I am thinking we can buy a Giant Tentage to pitch at balcony.Don't quite understand... u want to sell your parents' hdb to maximize their cpf OA or your cpf OA? What downpayment do your parents need to pay? Catch no ball!!!

yowetan
29-05-13, 21:21
Don't quite understand... u want to sell your parents' hdb to maximize their cpf OA or your cpf OA? What downpayment do your parents need to pay? Catch no ball!!!

Hi...I am trying to unlock the potential of my parents or/and parents-inlaw CPF money.

I am trying to let them sell off and use all the sales proceed before they turned to 55 year old.

They will be paying this as 20% Down payment and I will be co-owner so I could walk into any bank and request 80% LTV.

ysyap
29-05-13, 21:27
Hi...I am trying to unlock the potential of my parents or/and parents-inlaw CPF money.

I am trying to let them sell off and use all the sales proceed before they turned to 55 year old.

They will be paying this as 20% Down payment and I will be co-owner so I could walk into any bank and request 80% LTV.Yup... have recommended that your parents sell so they can use their cpf and co-own with you lor... cannot get your in laws involved anyway coz HDB won't allow so many owners... doesn't make sense. Let our in laws return to their own home... :) Anyway the recommendation I suggested essentially requires the use of your parents' cpf coz the proceeds from selling their HDB will be deposited into their cpf accumulating to $1.1m along with your HDB sale. Unless you can get the $700k from the sales of 2 HDB fully in cash which I doubt...

panda_bear
29-05-13, 21:27

I am still trying to find more space for my family of 9. Trizon has balcony and I am thinking we can buy a Giant Tentage to pitch at balcony.

Actually, don't need tentage. Just a big poncho will do.
I feel tentage a bit waste space.
;)

yowetan
29-05-13, 21:29
Yup... have recommended that your parents sell so they can use their cpf and co-own with you lor... cannot get your in laws involved anyway coz HDB won't allow so many owners... doesn't make sense. Let our in laws return to their own home... :)

I think private estate can involve many owners? I am still very hopeful in Mt Sinai property.

ysyap
29-05-13, 21:45
I think private estate can involve many owners? I am still very hopeful in Mt Sinai property.Forgot its private property. Anyway if you still want to bring your in laws in, then at least a 3 bedder is required. Cost = S$2.xmil... Not very prudent to commit so much... if banks want to take back cash, and u can't pay so bank takes back house, then 8 people will sleep on the streets with you lor...Not wise to let go of a HDB just for more space! With the other HDB, your family will have 2 properties. If sell, then only one cramped property. Not prudent! Wait before you know it, have to sell that one property at a loss coz things are not working out! Investment rule no. 1... don't put all your eggs in one basket... diversify! Furthermore, if you really are so capable in convincing your in laws, then rent out one room from their HDB to partially pay for some of your family expenses? :scared-2:

ecimbew
29-05-13, 21:59

Yowetan!

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/yowe55-now-trolling-condo-forum-yowetan-4212487.html

evolutionx
29-05-13, 22:22
Actually, don't need tentage. Just a big poncho will do.
I feel tentage a bit waste space.
;)

save money la .. use reynolds cling film wrap ... just wrappppp the whole balcony until its waterproof! so easy right! only $3.

yowetan
29-05-13, 22:29
save money la .. use reynolds cling film wrap ... just wrappppp the whole balcony until its waterproof! so easy right! only $3.

Hi...film wrap is non-recycle and bad for the environment.

I do not advocate wastage.

Condomania
29-05-13, 23:06
Yowetan!

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/yowe55-now-trolling-condo-forum-yowetan-4212487.html

WHAT THE xxx ?????

ecimbew
29-05-13, 23:40
Yowetan!

Yowetan = Yowe55

So famous

http://sincity.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?f=120063&t=2297512&start&view=print

http://zndqzsb.wordpress.com/epic/an-interview-with-yowe55/

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/%5Bofficial%5D-yowe55-fan-club-2767990.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k20ncDI8JoU

Yowe's picture alert in this link!!!
http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/breaking-news-yowe55-banned-3441957-9.html

Condomania
29-05-13, 23:51
Yowetan = Yowe55

So famous

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/%5Bofficial%5D-yowe55-fan-club-2767990.html

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/breaking-news-yowe55-banned-3441957-9.html

OMG! really can see his pix!! why so many forums? so free???!!!

mygeemeel
29-05-13, 23:52
Yowetan = Yowe55

So famous

Hahahahaha. Damn funny. You are a power investigator.

Condomania
29-05-13, 23:55
Yowetan = Yowe55

So famous

Able to find out how many more are Yowetan in this forum? may hv more .... :doh: :doh: :banghead: :scared-5: :scared-5: :scared-5:

ecimbew
29-05-13, 23:56
Yowetan = Yowe55

So famous

This one is funny. Forumers suggest that Yowe needs a haircut.
http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/should-we-get-bengkia-shave-yowe55-3430487.html

Wah fan club too

mygeemeel
30-05-13, 00:13
He is very photogenic. Hahahahaha.

azeoprop
30-05-13, 00:15
Actually trizon's 2 bedder type A1 1044sqft is quite huge. Urban vista's MM 4 bedder dual key is 1098sqft. :scared-3:

vs
http://urbanvistasingaporedotcom.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/urban-vista-floorplans-4dk.jpg

So fitting 8 or 9 people in similar floor area should be quite common next time. :scared-3:

CondoInterested
30-05-13, 00:31
Wah, the UV, if every room copy the study room concept, you can actually house 16 person.

Still can rent to 7 person.

Err... but how to arrange hah?

Trizon Type A2 also can make transformer concept when day time living room, night time bed room, by moving partitions and furniture.

marktkt22
31-05-13, 07:21
Yowe just joking around.
it just too fake.
good entertainment though

ysyap
31-05-13, 08:01
Yowe just joking around.
it just too fake.
good entertainment thoughHollywood movies are 95% fake but they sure provide great entertainment!!! :cheers5:

Mary Lee
31-05-13, 10:15
Yowetan is probably a rich guy, already in Mt Sinai, no need to work, single and lonely. That's why he imagines a big family staying with him, so as to have some comfort, and is willing to be a clown to entertain all of us and attract so much attention, better than lonely and ignored.

yowetan
31-05-13, 10:45
Yowetan is probably a rich guy, already in Mt Sinai, no need to work, single and lonely. That's why he imagines a big family staying with him, so as to have some comfort, and is willing to be a clown to entertain all of us and attract so much attention, better than lonely and ignored.

Hi Mary Lee...I am flattered. I am just an average joe, who is vested with geniune interest in Mt Sinai property and address.

mygeemeel
31-05-13, 12:41
Yowetan, there are many interest and debate about your personality, education, marriage, family values etc (in this forum and many others). Care to give your opinion and comments? Please enlighten us and also entertain us.

TIA :D

By the way, i like your sideburns. Which hair salon did you go to?

panda_bear
31-05-13, 12:57

Makes total sense.
Is that why he shout for market crash all the time?
because he blame his fortune for his loneliness?
and he feel that it's the only way for us to wake up from this gold chasing?

yowetan. you are not alone.
we are your family too *group hug*

indomie
31-05-13, 13:12
Makes total sense.
Is that why he shout for market crash all the time?
because he blame his fortune for his loneliness?
and he feel that it's the only way for us to wake up from this gold chasing?

yowetan. you are not alone.
we are your family too *group hug*
All these wealths create lonely souls. Sound pretty accurate to me.

yowetan
31-05-13, 14:39
Yowetan, there are many interest and debate about your personality, education, marriage, family values etc (in this forum and many others). Care to give your opinion and comments? Please enlighten us and also entertain us.

TIA :D

By the way, i like your sideburns. Which hair salon did you go to?

Hi...please refrain from using people's photo. It is not polite to reference it without permission.

My value(s) are my belief in getting/achieving goal I set out for. My family will be harness this belief and work together and towards our holy grail - Mt Sinai property.

astroboy8681
31-05-13, 14:57
with a further side swipe & taller spike definitely qualifies for ace ventura...

hence the comedy aspect of his posts...

truly i'm amused :D

sunrise
31-05-13, 15:02
Hi...please refrain from using people's photo. It is not polite to reference it without permission.

My value(s) are my belief in getting/achieving goal I set out for. My family will be harness this belief and work together and towards our holy grail - Mt Sinai property.

are you that stupid to post your own photo on the net? :D

yowetan
31-05-13, 15:24
are you that stupid to post your own photo on the net? :D

I am a very intelligent man.

CondoWE
31-05-13, 16:20
I am a very intelligent man.

I doubt :tongue3: !

mygeemeel
31-05-13, 18:03
I doubt :tongue3: !

Hahahahaha.

mygeemeel
31-05-13, 18:32

Do you have other photos of yourself? I want to see your sideburns closeup.

mygeemeel
31-05-13, 18:35
Yowetan = Yowe55

So famous

Upz for those who missed it.

yowetan
31-05-13, 21:59
It is impolite and inconsiderate act to display people's photo without permission and approval.

CondoWE
31-05-13, 22:30
It is impolite and inconsiderate act to display people's photo without permission and approval.

Just curious....are you the one in the photo :rolleyes: !

panda_bear
31-05-13, 22:38

http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/original/5/58001/2060593-851ac22e_d61912a9_cant-tell-if-serious.jpeg

yowetan
31-05-13, 22:40

What do you think?

Condomania
31-05-13, 22:51

frankly speaking, do u think the man looked 35 in the pic?? :doh: :scared-5: :scared-1: :scared-1: :scared-1: :scared-1:

Condomania
31-05-13, 22:56

The pic muz be correct lah. Why would YT take other's pic to pose as himself? isn't it immoral and illegal?? He is so upright leh. :scared-5: :scared-5: :scared-1: :scared-1:

yowetan
31-05-13, 22:59
The pic muz be correct lah. Why would YT take other's pic to pose as himself? isn't it immoral and illegal?? He is so upright leh. :scared-5: :scared-5: :scared-1: :scared-1:

Yes. I am an upright man.

I do not use people's photo. Please respect people privacy and refrain from attacking the people's privacy and stop abusing photograph of an individual.

DKSG
01-06-13, 11:37
Yes. I am an upright man.

I do not use people's photo. Please respect people privacy and refrain from attacking the people's privacy and stop abusing photograph of an individual.

I think the people here cannot help it after you attacked their intelligence and righteousness by trying to squeeze your whole family in small apartments and taking all the coffin money from your parents and in-laws.

Not many normal human beings can take such things.

DKSG

yowetan
01-06-13, 12:48
I think the people here cannot help it after you attacked their intelligence and righteousness by trying to squeeze your whole family in small apartments and taking all the coffin money from your parents and in-laws.

Not many normal human beings can take such things.

DKSG

Hi...I have never attack; I am just sharing my experience in housing my family members.

You can disagree however I would appreciate if there is some respect and better choice of word use to address the respective concern. We ought to be receptive to people's choice and decision, and refrain from using negative words and statement and resorting to use people's photo without permission and approval.

This is something to ponder when this is a public forum. We all can disagree and put things/topics in discussion but not to the extend of flaming and personal attack.

I have never resort to personal attack though I did repeatedly sharing the story of Soh and Ye. However, I have never attack a person's integrity and dignity in any aspect.

Same would be expected and be appreciate if fellow forummer would recipocrate through the same manner. Having said that, it is again a personal choice.

I respect people's choice and decision.

DKSG
01-06-13, 13:44
Hi...I have never attack; I am just sharing my experience in housing my family members.

You can disagree however I would appreciate if there is some respect and better choice of word use to address the respective concern. We ought to be receptive to people's choice and decision, and refrain from using negative words and statement and resorting to use people's photo without permission and approval.

This is something to ponder when this is a public forum. We all can disagree and put things/topics in discussion but not to the extend of flaming and personal attack.

I have never resort to personal attack though I did repeatedly sharing the story of Soh and Ye. However, I have never attack a person's integrity and dignity in any aspect.

Same would be expected and be appreciate if fellow forummer would recipocrate through the same manner. Having said that, it is again a personal choice.

I respect people's choice and decision.

You attack our intelligence and wisdom by constant shouting property market will crash, without any decent logic and reasoning. This mental attack is worse than calling names.

It is the same as people everyday tell you your pimples will soon develop to cancer and you will have less than 1 year to live after that ? Understand?

DKSG

yowetan
01-06-13, 13:47
You attack our intelligence and wisdom by constant shouting property market will crash, without any decent logic and reasoning. This mental attack is worse than calling names.

It is the same as people everyday tell you your pimples will soon develop to cancer and you will have less than 1 year to live after that ? Understand?

DKSG

It is a clear sign bubble is forming and a crash would do good for everyone. A crash is not as bad as you would have think.

A crash is detrimental to the wealthy ones, but not for ordinary peasant.

Condomania
01-06-13, 14:26
It is a clear sign bubble is forming and a crash would do good for everyone. A crash is not as bad as you would have think.

A crash that is detrimental to anyone isn't what one hopes to see, be it rich or not... i'm sure the pple in this forum do not hope to see anyone getting hurt at the expense of others.

Ur idea of "crash" will not go well with anyone.

If u really wan ur Mt Sinai property, do something constructive abt it. The relevant advice etc has been given and u shld juz take it or leave it.

mygeemeel
01-06-13, 14:32

Use your s$3,500/mth brain to think. Provide data to back your claim. Don't go around sprouting nonsense just bcos you missed many boats since 2009. Since 2009 many people have been shouting crash. Even with price down it is only small correction. Many including myself didn't ask too many questions, just whack and flip like prata. Made good money and get to wine and not whine like a baby lost mummy.

As for your photo. I think you should expect and be gracious. You put your photo up vountarily and be prepared for any comments.

CondoWE
01-06-13, 17:17

Hi boy,

Crash will only affect those low and mid income most rather than those richie..so are you a millionaire (cash rich) :rolleyes: ?

shareidiot
01-06-13, 18:17
I also missed the boat @ 2009. Thought too much......

Until 2011 buai tahan liao, bought 1 (with very competitive borrowing package). If i keep pondering like Yowetan, prices gone up further15 - 20% liao.

In 2009 only managed to get a Benz @ dirt cheap price. COE was $5k nia.

Use your s$3,500/mth brain to think. Provide data to back your claim. Don't go around sprouting nonsense just bcos you missed many boats since 2009. Since 2009 many people have been shouting crash. Even with price down it is only small correction. Many including myself didn't ask too many questions, just whack and flip like prata. Made good money and get to wine and not whine like a baby lost mummy.

As for your photo. I think you should expect and be gracious. You put your photo up vountarily and be prepared for any comments.

shareidiot
01-06-13, 18:28
Am on vacation with family. Staying @ a high end 2BR serviced apartment. Reckon it is about 1000 - 1100 ft2.

Cannot imagine how 9 pax + 1 dog can fit in.....

mygeemeel
01-06-13, 22:04
I also missed the boat @ 2009. Thought too much......

Until 2011 buai tahan liao, bought 1 (with very competitive borrowing package). If i keep pondering like Yowetan, prices gone up further15 - 20% liao.

In 2009 only managed to get a Benz @ dirt cheap price. COE was $5k nia.

S$5k benz is ultra cheap. Today went to see new e250. Price is s$278k. And they have received 180 confirmed orders. With 300+ COE for cat B, looks like COE will be above s$60k. Anyway i think it looks soft... like yowe. Hahaha.

mygeemeel
01-06-13, 22:05
Am on vacation with family. Staying @ a high end 2BR serviced apartment. Reckon it is about 1000 - 1100 ft2.

Cannot imagine how 9 pax + 1 dog can fit in.....

I stayed in the same size in a serviced apartment in Orchard. It is impossible to fit 9 pax comfortably.

ecimbew
01-06-13, 23:26
Aren't Yowetan married with kids? Why are you asking people to introduce a partner to you? And what's up with Yowe55 mini?

Weird leh. Are you ok?

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/singaporean-extinction-reborn-3861790-3.html

ecimbew
01-06-13, 23:50
I like Honda Fit too Yowe Tan. 夜夜夜夜 is my favourite song too.
Confidence for the future too!

mygeemeel
02-06-13, 01:00
Aren't Yowetan married with kids? Why are you asking people to introduce a partner to you? And what's up with Yowe55 mini?

Weird leh. Are you ok?

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/singaporean-extinction-reborn-3861790-3.html

Shit ! Should have warned me about the photo. I got a shock of my life after i scroll down. Damn! I'm gonna get nightmares!!!

ecimbew
02-06-13, 09:53
Hi... Confidence for the future!

DKSG
02-06-13, 10:50

What is the clear sign ?

You know Zi Wei Dou Shu ? Or Qi Men Dun Jia ?

If you continue to sprout nonsense like this, it wont that long before a petition is sent up to remove you from this forum!

Or maybe you are the cousin of "Property Price drop by 50% before 2015!"

OMG!

DKSG

dtrax
02-06-13, 10:57
http://www.theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2012/10/what-an-academic-who-wrote-her-dissertation-on-trolls-thinks-of-violentacrez/263631/

http://www.wikihow.com/Deal-with-an-Internet-Troll

mygeemeel
02-06-13, 11:00
Or maybe you are the cousin of "Property Price drop by 50% before 2015!"

OMG!

DKSG

OMG x infinity !! I couldn't sleep. Yet waking up to his photos. Had a nightmare of him crawling out of my tv... with his signature grin.

ecimbew
02-06-13, 12:37
Shit ! Should have warned me about the photo. I got a shock of my life after i scroll down. Damn! I'm gonna get nightmares!!!

Got la. He cut his hair and very proud of it.
He has fans reporting his daily hairdo on the hwz.
http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/%5Bnot-csb%5D-chiu-all-got-tis-type-fren-boh-4209798.html

shareidiot
02-06-13, 13:54
Wow.... vacationing & relaxing now.... got a shock once i clicked on the link... :cool:

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/%5Bnot-csb%5D-chiu-all-got-tis-type-fren-boh-4209798.html

mygeemeel
02-06-13, 15:19

Hahaha. Damn shocking.

CondoWE
02-06-13, 15:28

wow...look like just come out from the jail sia...:doh: !

Tonite sure have nightmare liao...:scared-3: .

yowetan
02-06-13, 15:51
Cyber bullying is prevalent in this forum, particularly in this thread.

mygeemeel
02-06-13, 16:10

Yes i agree. I had nightmares!!!

ecimbew
02-06-13, 16:21

Blame it on your HWZ friends.

ecimbew
02-06-13, 16:57
Blame it on your HWZ friends.

Yowe55 is so legendary that when you google it, everything just comes out.

yowetan
02-06-13, 17:56
Yowe55 is so legendary that when you google it, everything just comes out.

Hi...I will make my opinion clear last time - it is unwise, impolite and not right to display people's photo without permission and approval.

The photos could be readily available on the net, but it would be appropriate to save the privacy, least commenting on a person.

ecimbew
02-06-13, 18:13
Hi...I will make my opinion clear last time - it is unwise, impolite and not right to display people's photo without permission and approval.

The photos could be readily available on the net, but it would be appropriate to save the privacy, least commenting on a person.

Rich Wang tried to warn us of you in June 2012.

http://www.condosingapore.com/forums/showpost.php?p=284268&postcount=881

http://www.hardwarezone.com.sg/users/145996

Yowe55
14543 posts

He was banned after posting 14,543 !

In China, his real name, IC number and photo will be posted here.
In Singapore, shall I make a police report?

Thanks,
Richard
PS. I've indeed tried to post on a few other threads to make this thread to go to Page 2 in one of the evenings last week. But realized I need to work 10 times harder. And this thread comes back on top again!

ecimbew
02-06-13, 18:17
Please go to hardwarezone. Your fans are missing you. Just read this recent thread.

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/where-yowe55-4131668.html

mygeemeel
02-06-13, 19:27
Please go to hardwarezone. Your fans are missing you. Just read this recent thread.

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/where-yowe55-4131668.html

Say no to cyber trolls !!!

ecimbew
02-06-13, 21:50
For the record, I have decided that my infatuation with Yowetan will cease after this post. ;)

yowetan
02-06-13, 22:08
For the record, I have decided that my infatuation with Yowetan will cease after this post. ;)

Hi...you are always welcome to have infatuation with Yowetan, who is myself.