PDA

View Full Version : #1 Suites @ 1 lorong 20 geylang

rontan_83
26-05-13, 08:09
5 mins walk to aljunied Mrt. Station

CondoInterested
26-05-13, 09:10
Another 5 mins! Distance is a better gauge as everyone walks at different pace. What is the distance?

mcmlxxvi
26-05-13, 09:17
Walk to mountbatten mrt nearer ba...

rontan_83
26-05-13, 10:18
Another 5 mins! Distance is a better gauge as everyone walks at different pace. What is the distance?

500m(from 1 suites to Aljunied MRT)

rontan_83
26-05-13, 10:34
http://cdn-sg2.pgimgs.com/images/thumb/d/b/5/f/db5f3135249396_1_V550.jpg

bullman
26-05-13, 16:23
Crazy pricing at above $1350 Psf nett. I walked away despite having reserved a few units.

rontan_83
29-05-13, 17:34
Crazy pricing at above $1350 Psf nett. I walked away despite having reserved a few units.
Bullman, are u telling the truth?the location worse than One loft and yet the price/sqft is higher than One loft..

rontan_83
29-05-13, 17:43
One SUites

babyt
05-06-13, 22:25
going there tomorrow to KPOH :D

TheOnlyGayInTheVillage
06-06-13, 09:08
Outdoor gym concept is nice. Wonder how when it rains.

babyt
06-06-13, 09:09
i dont think its outdoor gym,

its just fitness corner for elderly. :D

rontan_83
06-06-13, 12:15
going there tomorrow to KPOH :D

babyt...u buying another unit?

ernsttay
06-06-13, 12:42

This is to save money lah.

rontan_83
06-06-13, 14:17
BabyT not buying this apartment?

babyt
06-06-13, 14:33
I went to the showroom for 1suites. its the same showroom they are reusing.

its good la I went again so I can have a better feel of the unit.

rontan_83
07-06-13, 21:28
I went to the showroom for 1suites. its the same showroom they are reusing.

its good la I went again so I can have a better feel of the unit.
BabyT...do u like 1 suites?

babyt
07-06-13, 22:18
dun like. pool so small and shared by more ppl.

its the same design as 1loft.

scarkerr
08-06-13, 00:50
dun like. pool so small and shared by more ppl.

its the same design as 1loft.

Is it also with 4 "levels" ; how many units in total?
I haven seen it yet but i'm curious..

Any idea if they are doing the "developer pay 10% promotion" as well?

rontan_83
08-06-13, 21:59
Is it also with 4 "levels" ; how many units in total?
I haven seen it yet but i'm curious..

Any idea if they are doing the "developer pay 10% promotion" as well?
113 units if not mistaken...

rontan_83
11-06-13, 17:15
Hi all,

Due to the poor response, the developer has revised the price for 1 suites, the price would be 4% lower than the previous offer...

babyt
11-06-13, 19:20
rontan83....u are suspected agent now. u not playing 1suites but u so updated on this project? lol :D

rontan_83
14-06-13, 13:24
rontan83....u are suspected agent now. u not playing 1suites but u so updated on this project? lol :D
i am not agent la...if i show u my s&p...how?:D :D :D :D :D

scarkerr
16-06-13, 22:30
Just went to do a recee of the showroom & check out the sales status.

Its really quiet for a sunday afternoon, 4pm. I'm the only one there..
the agents look like they had a really bad day w/o much viewers!

for a 581sft, price is about 806k.. (15% discount or something like tat.. sorry, threw the price sheet away!) I reckon this is more expensive than 1 loft?
Sales is probably about 15% or less than 20 units.

rontan_83
17-06-13, 08:56
Just went to do a recee of the showroom & check out the sales status.

Its really quiet for a sunday afternoon, 4pm. I'm the only one there..
the agents look like they had a really bad day w/o much viewers!

for a 581sft, price is about 806k.. (15% discount or something like tat.. sorry, threw the price sheet away!) I reckon this is more expensive than 1 loft?
Sales is probably about 15% or less than 20 units.

806k is after 15% discount?thats too expensive..

rontan_83
29-06-13, 23:12
806k is after 15% discount?thats too expensive..Any buyer here?

ernsttay
19-07-13, 13:10
Any sales so far?

babyt
20-07-13, 13:51
check URA website for sales made in June.

quite slow.

https://www.ura.gov.sg/realEstateIIWeb/price/search.action

The Octet also quite slow.

rontan_83
21-07-13, 07:54
check URA website for sales made in June.

quite slow.

https://www.ura.gov.sg/realEstateIIWeb/price/search.action

The Octet also quite slow.

zero sold for 1 suites

babyt
15-08-13, 19:09
only 3 sales inked in July.

Who will want to stay among the hotels unless developer has the power to clean up the area by enbloc-ing all the hotels there :D

Dave T.S
08-11-13, 01:19
Hi all, just for your information, Geylang is very good for investment.

You buy a unit for $6xxK and monthly pay about $2300/mth. For a loft unit, you can get a rental of lets say $3000, lets include your Maintenance..that will be about $250 /mth. How much profit will you get?

That is the maths that investors are calculating. I strongly believe Geylang will be clean. After Geylang has been cleaned, you buy a unit at any Geylang new Project, you will never get the current price. Land sales and Project sales will be almost equivilent to a D9/D10 or D15 Price. Rental will also go up.

Than Ivestors will be having a bigger laugh.

"Just my thoughts for those who think buying property in Geylang is not worth."

rontan_83
08-11-13, 05:43

You buy a unit for $6xxK and monthly pay about $2300/mth. For a loft unit, you can get a rental of lets say $3000, lets include your Maintenance..that will be about $250 /mth. How much profit will you get?

That is the maths that investors are calculating. I strongly believe Geylang will be clean. After Geylang has been cleaned, you buy a unit at any Geylang new Project, you will never get the current price. Land sales and Project sales will be almost equivilent to a D9/D10 or D15 Price. Rental will also go up.

There so many brothels at lorong 20...can 1suites rent to female expat?

Dave T.S
08-11-13, 19:00
There so many brothels at lorong 20...can 1suites rent to female expat?

Maybe yes...

Dave T.S
10-11-13, 23:01
Maybe yes...

There will be 3 projects that is on the pipeline for Lorong 20.

Edezloft, G20 and 1 Suites.

This means majority of illegal gals standing there wont be able to do so. Just like Lor 24. There will be only legal houses where the gals nor guys will be disturbed.

That is y i am very safe in saying that a woman will be able to walk on the that stretch without any problem.

irisng
11-11-13, 07:18
There will be 3 projects that is on the pipeline for Lorong 20.

Edezloft, G20 and 1 Suites.

This means majority of illegal gals standing there wont be able to do so. Just like Lor 24. There will be only legal houses where the gals nor guys will be disturbed.

That is y i am very safe in saying that a woman will be able to walk on the that stretch without any problem.

My agent told me that Lorong 32 is selling at about $1.4k now and he said that there will be more projects coming up in Lorong 24, not sure whether true or not? He mentioned the lane near Lorong 24 but I'm not sure which lane he is referring leh:ashamed1:.

babyt
11-11-13, 08:28
That's good. Hope they won't be higher than 6 storeys like Grandview Suite so my city view won't be blocked. Lol

rontan_83
11-11-13, 10:21
That's good. Hope they won't be higher than 6 storeys like Grandview Suite so my city view won't be blocked. Lol

i Hope will block our view..i worry about the hot sun.

irisng
11-11-13, 16:14
i Hope will block our view..i worry about the hot sun.

Mine also west sun but you can buy or get people to sew the blockout curtain to shield the sun. I bought from Ikea but have to install the rail ourselves. Yesterday went down to my place to try and compare the 2 rooms, one with curtain and the other without, and I can feel the difference. With curtain one feel a bit cosy. Total cost me only around $340 for 2 rooms and 1 hall (including the rails and the accessories). If I will to get people to sew, it will cost me around $1k+. Of course, maybe material is different and workmanship is better.

rontan_83
14-11-13, 20:54
Mine also west sun but you can buy or get people to sew the blockout curtain to shield the sun. I bought from Ikea but have to install the rail ourselves. Yesterday went down to my place to try and compare the 2 rooms, one with curtain and the other without, and I can feel the difference. With curtain one feel a bit cosy. Total cost me only around $340 for 2 rooms and 1 hall (including the rails and the accessories). If I will to get people to sew, it will cost me around $1k+. Of course, maybe material is different and workmanship is better.
iris...ur melosa...i went there at 9pm...cannot find any streetwalkers and whores at all.....u lucky la.

rontan_83
14-11-13, 21:02
Mr Agent,

"You strongly believe Geylang will be cleaned up?"....can you substantiate your statement with facts and evidence?

Dave T.S
14-11-13, 23:27
Mr Agent,

"You strongly believe Geylang will be cleaned up?"....can you substantiate your statement with facts and evidence?

Hi Bro,

I dont have any paper or facts to show, but need to wait for another 3 years to proof that.

rontan_83
15-11-13, 06:58
Hi..I ever heard b4 in the forum that the lease of the brothels at Even lorong will end by 2015....any1 can confirm this ?

irisng
15-11-13, 07:49
iris...ur melosa...i went there at 9pm...cannot find any streetwalkers and whores at all.....u lucky la.

Not so lucky la, my fridge and washing machine have problem and now my fan with lamps, fan has scatches and lamp, wrong model.:doh:Already, 1 week, still haven't come and change, sign.....

irisng
15-11-13, 21:07

Quite like my unit, feel like staying there, :) but not enough room for my daughter and son, sign......

rontan_83
24-11-13, 13:54
Quite like my unit, feel like staying there, :) but not enough room for my daughter and son, sign......

One suites selling so badly as compared to one loft. ...both projects having the same developer. ..why the reception towards one suites is so poor?

scarkerr
26-11-13, 16:36
One suites selling so badly as compared to one loft. ...both projects having the same developer. ..why the reception towards one suites is so poor?

Caveat lodged : 4 to date of the 120 units
All high floors ones, 1262 to 1274 psf.

Who will buy the low floor ones? One loft is quite exciting already ! ;)

irisng
27-11-13, 06:55
Yesterday, drove into Lor 24 at around 9pm. Not so much people as compared to last time. Have a quick glance at Jalan Suka also, not so many people too. Previously it was so crowded.

rontan_83
27-11-13, 12:24
Yesterday, drove into Lor 24 at around 9pm. Not so much people as compared to last time. Have a quick glance at Jalan Suka also, not so many people too. Previously it was so crowded.

thanks sister IRIS for updating me.....Iris, can u help me check on weekend whether lorong 24 is still peaceful...

irisng
28-11-13, 06:47
thanks sister IRIS for updating me.....Iris, can u help me check on weekend whether lorong 24 is still peaceful...

Hello, I'm not staying there leh. But no problem, if I go to my place this weekend, I'll help to look out for it.

rontan_83
28-11-13, 10:14
Hello, I'm not staying there leh. But no problem, if I go to my place this weekend, I'll help to look out for it.

Sis Iris........many thanks for your help to check at lorong 24.

irisng
01-12-13, 21:48
Sis Iris........many thanks for your help to check at lorong 24.

Ok, time for reporting.:D

Went down to my place (Lor 28) today at about 6.30pm to see see look look and at the same time enjoy the new environment + the quietness inside the house. At about 8.30pm, left our car at the apartment car park and took a slow walk to Lor 24. Though there were quite a lot of people today but not as much as few months back. I can only see a "pool" of people gathered together at one side, I think they were doing some "bargaining". The rest are the "scattered" passerby. Walk into Jalan Suka, surprisingly, not so crowded as before, I can't see any vice there but have lots of "roadside barber." :confused:

SQ008
09-12-13, 16:55
Luckily didnt buy Little India.

siewsphone
09-12-13, 18:32

why not. Got free show to watch. :hell-hath-no-fury:

babyt
09-12-13, 22:07
hope they beef up geylang due to congregation of prc workers.

irisng
10-12-13, 07:51

Should relocate the red-light area to Little India to de-stress the workers so that they have no time to drink liquor. Their time will be fully occupied by watching those girls. At least they still have something to do.:cool:

babyt
10-12-13, 10:37
Should relocate the red-light area to Little India to de-stress the workers so that they have no time to drink liquor. Their time will be fully occupied by watching those girls. At least they still have something to do.:cool:

Haha good idea.

babyt
10-12-13, 21:33
news said will step up patrol in geylang also...dunno how true...have to ask adam to update us.

SQ008
11-12-13, 19:18

My mother says she very frighten when she see them move the sarong up and down as wait a snake may appear.

JAFCO
11-12-13, 20:59
Hi..I ever heard b4 in the forum that the lease of the brothels at Even lorong will end by 2015....any1 can confirm this ?

They have been talks of cl3an up for the longest time abt geylang....only licenced brothel owner and police who give licence knows lah....

irisng
12-12-13, 06:58
They have been talks of cl3an up for the longest time abt geylang....only licenced brothel owner and police who give licence knows lah....

Sign.... very slow wan lah. Like my current location, they said want to build hawker centre (food + market) during the last election, till now still no sign of construction.:banghead:

rontan_83
12-12-13, 18:26
Sign.... very slow wan lah. Like my current location, they said want to build hawker centre (food + market) during the last election, till now still no sign of construction.:banghead:

at which exact location, that they wana build hawker?

babyt
16-12-13, 15:52
URA report for Nov....only 5 units sold so far since launched.

rontan_83
18-12-13, 09:07
URA report for Nov....only 5 units sold so far since launched.

BABYT...hows the progress of one loft?

mcmlxxvi
18-12-13, 19:42

Sis iris. What sign r u referring to? Positive + or negative -

irisng
18-12-13, 22:21
Sis iris. What sign r u referring to? Positive + or negative -

You know what, whenever I see your profile picture, I always can't help smiling to myself. It is so cute:p.

babyt
19-12-13, 07:41
i will join in the league.

I will use my tongue to lick Dong Fang Bu Pai

mcmlxxvi
19-12-13, 17:21

I will pm u to claim the lick.

irisng
19-12-13, 21:10

Eeeeeeeee......

Thunder
23-01-14, 11:48
Hello,

I just wonder why developers are dropping the price from the VVIP till CNY 2014
It s reflected bad to buyers on this projects.
It s either the developement are poorly design (it s not worth for buying with the price they selling)? Or the developers quote selling price too high that they can sell cheaper later on?
Or they have financial problem and start selling out with more more discounts.

rontan_83
23-01-14, 13:52
Hello,

I just wonder why developers are dropping the price from the VVIP till CNY 2014
It s reflected bad to buyers on this projects.
It s either the developement are poorly design (it s not worth for buying with the price they selling)? Or the developers quote selling price too high that they can sell cheaper later on?
Or they have financial problem and start selling out with more more discounts.

Are u the buyer for one suites ?

jonnyboi
04-02-14, 10:20
I checked the street directory and found that Treasures@G20 is along Geylang Lor 20 too. According to URA, Treasures is selling way better than #1 Suites. I guess its not the street so it must be something else.

babyt
04-02-14, 12:55
probably the design sucks.

its already suck when it uses similar design from 1loft.

its already suck when they decide to squeeze more units on that plot of land with a small swimming pool and no other facilities like gym and jacuzzi.

i am wondering if they cant sell it, would they compensate existing buyers and revamp the entire design?

rontan_83
11-02-14, 08:38
probably the design sucks.

its already suck when it uses similar design from 1loft.

its already suck when they decide to squeeze more units on that plot of land with a small swimming pool and no other facilities like gym and jacuzzi.

i am wondering if they cant sell it, would they compensate existing buyers and revamp the entire design?
The design is better than one loft....location wise, I would suggest that one loft is better...

Thunder
15-02-14, 19:47
The design is better than one loft....location wise, I would suggest that one loft is better...

Realize that the master bedroom don't have door. Very funny.

rontan_83
15-02-14, 23:29
Realize that the master bedroom don't have door. Very funny.

U can install the door on Your own

Thunder
16-02-14, 09:18
U can install the door on Your own

Hei Ron, who don't know buyers can install them-self?
My question is why at first place they don't install? Bedroom has no door. Don't you think it s funny? How hard to put a door? Just wonder why the designer never think about it.

babyt
16-02-14, 12:21
Its a 1 bedder loft. I think they Target residents are trendy yuppies, not conventional family.

I didn't bother about the door as I m.staying alone.

Thunder
16-02-14, 13:47
Its a 1 bedder loft. I think they Target residents are trendy yuppies, not conventional family.

I didn't bother about the door as I m.staying alone.

I think the design without door, not trendy anyway with their sales result. Sad to be buyers who will know they buy more expensive than now. I wonder if they will compasate something like give them free master bedroom door installation?

babyt
17-02-14, 12:25
I think the design without door, not trendy anyway with their sales result. Sad to be buyers who will know they buy more expensive than now. I wonder if they will compasate something like give them free master bedroom door installation?

Fyi, 1 loft is under same developer n adopted similar design but selling well.

Thunder
18-02-14, 00:41
Fyi, 1 loft is under same developer n adopted similar design but selling well.

Ha...ha.. So tell me why can't sell? Is it because they don't have good agency to market it?
It s really make existing buyers Gan Ciong....

rontan_83
18-02-14, 05:26
Ha...ha.. So tell me why can't sell? Is it because they don't have good agency to market it?
It s really make existing buyers Gan Ciong....

Opposite to #1 suites, the is one licensed brothel...there is also another brothel standing next to your #1 suites...I believe that's the reason ppl avoiding to buy this apartment....anyway, tiagong from agent, u can still rent to OKT at 10k per month...the ROI is 20%per year...

rontan_83
19-02-14, 21:20
Was on the site, the existing building has been demolished...pilling works to start soon

yesnomaybe
08-04-14, 15:40
Starting from $609,495.....560 sq ft

Freehold loft apartments fr $10xx psf

Enquiries
Raymond Loke
SLP Scotia
Mobile : 91087536

babyt
08-04-14, 20:48
woah price dropped :scared-1:

Dave T.S
18-04-14, 23:25
Mr Agent,

Hi Rontan,

Guess you dont need to wait till 3 years to find the facts, parliment is already talking about it...

yesnomaybe
05-05-14, 11:48
Show gallery to open by end of this week

babyt
15-05-14, 08:27
where is the show gallery? is it showroom or just 3d model?

meow123
16-05-14, 09:07
hi there, babyt,

there is no showroom as I know of the #1 suites ( geylang lorong 20 ).

the real estate agents would probably bring u to Guillemard Suites and show you the showroom for the loft there.

do take note, the size for the loft at Guillemard Suites is slightly larger than the ones at #1 suites.

in addition, you have to bear in mind, the showroom at Guillemard Suites for the loft does not have the sliding doors present for both the living room and the bedroom unit, so it gives you an illusion of a larger space.

As of now, all the 2nd floor units are sold.

I like #1 suites location more than G20 treasures location, which is located in the centre of the lorong, but it provides marginal difference.

The chief difference between #1 suites and G20 treasures is that the former is a loft ( 2 storey shoebox with 2 toilets ) while the latter is one with a normal flat single floor layout.

I wonder what is the profile of the buyers for apartments on Geylang Lorong 6 to 20, since it's the only residential area where you can proudly boost that you have brothels as your next-door neighbours ?

;)

That said, upon relocation of the brothels, I expect the prices to soar...

But I don't think it's within a foreseeable timeline of the next 10 years, safely speaking.

yesnomaybe
16-05-14, 11:18
The #1 Suites show gallery is located along Guillermard Rd opposite Guillermard Suites.

Will update when it is open...which is imminent.

Enquiries
Raymond Loke
SLP Scotia
Mobile : + 65 91087536
CEA Reg. No : R011760B

babyt
16-05-14, 13:10
im not buying 1suite. I have already brought 1loft.

just want to walk into 1suite showroom and see how they mock up. haha.

I still dunno why the developer cannot come out with a unique design for 1suite but copy similar design from 1loft. squeezing more units in 1suite w only 1 pool and no gym and stuffs.

meow123
20-05-14, 08:51
1. on why 1 Loft and 1 Suite are of similar designs ?

plainly, it's because it's in the design brief from the developer to the architects.

The developer has the intent of a line of #1 family of products, crass as it sounds, but hey, you get to decide when you have that much money, right?

2. On the lack of facilities in #1 Suite, compared to #1 Loft.

plainly, everything is priced in.

For the gym and whatever extras, you pay SG$1300 psf for #1 Loft.

While for #1 Suite, you can get it at SG$1100 psf, without the frills.

Which would you go for?

No absolute right / wrong answer, but the people who bought either / both, I believe had a different set of considerations and opportunity.

babyt
20-05-14, 08:55
there is no gym in 1loft. only swimming pool and a pathetic exercise corner which i think is something like those exercise stations at hdb playgrd for elderly. :D

yesnomaybe
20-05-14, 09:36
#1 Suites are targeting investors...2 toilets in one unit which can be customised into 2 so as to increase rental yield.

Enquiries
Raymond Loke
SLP Scotia
Mobile : + 65 91087536

meow123
20-05-14, 09:55
I think we know that #1 loft and #1 suites are from the same developer...

at the same time, loft means 2 units stacked on top of each other...

having 2 toilets in one unit, is not new to #1 loft nor to #1 suites...

... :doh: ...

yesnomaybe
20-05-14, 10:48
I think we know that #1 loft and #1 suites are from the same developer...

at the same time, loft means 2 units stacked on top of each other...

having 2 toilets in one unit, is not new to #1 loft nor to #1 suites...

... :doh: ...

I never said it was new...so no need to slap yourself silly

luanluanshoot
07-06-14, 00:46
Anyone know which bank can provide the mortgage? The last time when i ask (9 months) back was sing finance and not other bank.

kamparboy
12-06-14, 03:37
Anyone know which bank can provide the mortgage? The last time when i ask (9 months) back was sing finance and not other bank.

Contact us at SGINVESTGURU, we help to recommend you our preferred banker for 2nd option for your problem.
(http://www.sginvestguru.com)

yesnomaybe
26-07-14, 02:23
Show gallery is now ready

Enquiries

Raymond Loke
SLP Scotia

nnebe
28-07-14, 21:29
Any buyers to #1 Suites here?

scarkerr
28-07-14, 22:10
Any buyers to #1 Suites here?

No, not a #1suites buyer. but i'm very curious on the financing options available. #1 loft had UOB, Sing Finance & HL Finance.
Even then, that was challenging to say.

Could you kindly advise the financing options available if you are a buyer?
thks

nnebe
28-07-14, 22:34
No, not a #1suites buyer. but i'm very curious on the financing options available. #1 loft had UOB, Sing Finance & HL Finance.
Even then, that was challenging to say.

Could you kindly advise the financing options available if you are a buyer?
thks

Yeah am also looking for information on this part too but due to the long holiday, every bank I called just leave my contact details and will get the relevant department to call me back on Tue/Wed.

scarkerr
28-07-14, 22:52
Yeah am also looking for information on this part too but due to the long holiday, every bank I called just leave my contact details and will get the relevant department to call me back on Tue/Wed.

Sure, thks, keep us posted.

i went to check URA site on the caveats lodged. 18 records and the recent done prices are reasonable.
My honest view is that if you pick a high floor, the possibility of capital appreciation over time is likely.

yesnomaybe
01-08-14, 04:15
Sure, thks, keep us posted.

i went to check URA site on the caveats lodged. 18 records and the recent done prices are reasonable.
My honest view is that if you pick a high floor, the possibility of capital appreciation over time is likely.

Maybank will do the financing.

Enquiries

yesnomaybe
04-08-14, 07:17
Last few units at $626,160....$1,118 psf

Enquiries
Raymond Loke

litechaser
05-08-14, 18:24
hi,

am quite new to Geylang area so pls bear with me...is it easy to rent out a one bedder in places like #1 suite since its right at the heart of the red light district ? Scared cannot rent out or rental too low to pay off instalment :P

also, is it easy to sell off ? Thanks.

doufei
05-08-14, 19:57
Hi, agents selling this development will definitely tell you easy to rent and sell. Ask yourself do you want to rent this apt? Think if its nearer to Guilemard road, Dakota, Mountbatten and paya lebar Mrt, many will want to rent.

hi,

am quite new to Geylang area so pls bear with me...is it easy to rent out a one bedder in places like #1 suite since its right at the heart of the red light district ? Scared cannot rent out or rental too low to pay off instalment :P

also, is it easy to sell off ? Thanks.

litechaser
06-08-14, 08:49
Hi, agents selling this development will definitely tell you easy to rent and sell. Ask yourself do you want to rent this apt? Think if its nearer to Guilemard road, Dakota, Mountbatten and paya lebar Mrt, many will want to rent.

hi Doufei,

Thks for yr response :) ya, I dun think I wud wanna stay there but foreigners, especially guys, may be OK since they are quite used to these kind of things ? The location is gd and there are plenty of F&B amenities etc....most importantly the price is still affordable for a one bedder :P

nnebe
06-08-14, 09:38
hi Doufei,

Thks for yr response :) ya, I dun think I wud wanna stay there but foreigners, especially guys, may be OK since they are quite used to these kind of things ? The location is gd and there are plenty of F&B amenities etc....most importantly the price is still affordable for a one bedder :P

Hi litechaser,

I am also new to the Geylang area. According to my research (hopefully is not outdated), I think Lor20 is the "aunties street".
It really depends on end of the day whether will Geylang be clean up? I do hope so as highly likely I would want to stay in. Haha.

If you are intending to rent, are you renting 2 rooms (one in upper and one in lower)? I haven been to Geylang for a long time.
The previous time I went for the show flat, I purposely took MRT to Aljunied (surprisingly, I do see some Caucasian that alight at the same station).
Okay it doesn't mean anything, I am just hopeful that these Caucasian are renting some of the apartments in Geylang.

Then when I return, I purposely walk to Old Airport Road hawker center about 9+pm (many stalls are still opened) and thereafter walk to Mountbatten MRT.

I also did a survey from my company expats that are willing to pay just $1.4k for a Condo common room without toilet (that is the lowest rental fee from one of my expat colleague who stay near KK hospital), others are higher as they stayed in more high-end district like Orchard, River Valley, Somerset.
Their mentality are to rent is to be "few stations away from the workplace (CBD)". Most of the expats in my office are male, so I cannot speak the same for female expat.

Geylang would be a good place to rent, I feel especially many 24hours eateries nearby.. Okay, I am being optimistic being one of the buyer. LOL.
I think usually guys wouldn't mind staying in those areas?

From my research, I don't know will it be easy to sell but I think it is not easy to sell. Just my opinion unless the new buyer do not face financial problems as there might be difficulties getting bank loan to finance. But of course, this only applies to if Geylang remains the same and bank does not feel confident enough to finance the district.

As for rental, from the URA records on Geylang rental is really not low. Especially now the 2 rooms are considered MBR.
I do know the rental for HDB, the room for HDB MBR is already $1000. I don't think condo is lesser than that ba?

litechaser
06-08-14, 09:50
Hi litechaser,

I am also new to the Geylang area. According to my research (hopefully is not outdated), I think Lor20 is the "aunties street".
It really depends on end of the day whether will Geylang be clean up? I do hope so as highly likely I would want to stay in. Haha.

If you are intending to rent, are you renting 2 rooms (one in upper and one in lower)? I haven been to Geylang for a long time.
The previous time I went for the show flat, I purposely took MRT to Aljunied (surprisingly, I do see some Caucasian that alight at the same station).
Okay it doesn't mean anything, I am just hopeful that these Caucasian are renting some of the apartments in Geylang.

Then when I return, I purposely walk to Old Airport Road hawker center about 9+pm (many stalls are still opened) and thereafter walk to Mountbatten MRT.

I also did a survey from my company expats that are willing to pay just $1.4k for a Condo common room without toilet (that is the lowest rental fee from one of my expat colleague who stay near KK hospital), others are higher as they stayed in more high-end district like Orchard, River Valley, Somerset.
Their mentality are to rent is to be "few stations away from the workplace (CBD)". Most of the expats in my office are male, so I cannot speak the same for female expat.

Geylang would be a good place to rent, I feel especially many 24hours eateries nearby.. Okay, I am being optimistic being one of the buyer. LOL.

From my research, I don't know will it be easy to sell but I think it is not easy to sell. Just my opinion unless the new buyer do not face financial problems as there might be difficulties getting bank loan to finance. But of course, this only applies to if Geylang remains the same and bank does not feel confident enough to finance the district.

As for rental, from the URA records on Geylang rental is really not low. Especially now the 2 rooms are considered MBR.
I do know the rental for HDB, the room for HDB MBR is already $1000. I don't think condo is lesser than that ba?

hi,

I am not staying, just thinking of being a landlord renting out. If I am tenant, I will prefer the upper floor as there is more privacy.

Can ask why the banks dun want to finance Geylang ppties and how long it took u to walk to old airport road hawker centre n Aljunied MRT?

btw, what is " aunties street" ?:P

nnebe
06-08-14, 10:26
hi,

I am not staying, just thinking of being a landlord renting out. If I am tenant, I will prefer the upper floor as there is more privacy.

Can ask why the banks dun want to finance Geylang ppties and how long it took u to walk to old airport road hawker centre n Aljunied MRT?

btw, what is " aunties street" ?:P

Hi litechaser,

If my research is not outdated, "aunties street" basically meant that the girls standing along the street in Lor20 are more mature range.
Regarding the bank question, I cannot reply you. But you can probably read #1 Loft thread (which is a similar project in the same District 14 with the same developer), many other people has better insight towards this.

Some websites to share:
http://investingeylang.com
http://www.newlaunchsingapore.info/geylang-properties-to-get-or-not-to-get/
http://www.btinvest.com.sg/property/local/building-boom-in-geylang
http://features.insing.com/feature/the-condo-isation-of-geylang/id-e73b3101/

Aljunied to the Site is 480M, exactly the same distance from my current home to my current MRT. I can say, it takes about 7min in usual pace.
It takes about 10-12min to walk to Old Airport Road Hawker Centre/Mountbatten MRT (it was the night hence it was a pleasant walk, I cannot say the same if afternoon sun is shining down.)

I think most tenant will prefer the lower floor as it appear bigger than the upper storey. Have you been to the show flat?
The agent will advice you where to install the door, and you can see that the below does look bigger.

litechaser
06-08-14, 10:41
Hi litechaser,

If my research is not outdated, "aunties street" basically meant that the girls standing along the street in Lor20 are more mature range.
Regarding the bank question, I cannot reply you. But you can probably read #1 Loft thread (which is a similar project in the same District 14 with the same developer), many other people has better insight towards this.

Some websites to share:
http://investingeylang.com
http://www.newlaunchsingapore.info/geylang-properties-to-get-or-not-to-get/
http://www.btinvest.com.sg/property/local/building-boom-in-geylang
http://features.insing.com/feature/the-condo-isation-of-geylang/id-e73b3101/

Aljunied to the Site is 480M, exactly the same distance from my current home to my current MRT. I can say, it takes about 7min in usual pace.
It takes about 10-12min to walk to Old Airport Road Hawker Centre/Mountbatten MRT (it was the night hence it was a pleasant walk, I cannot say the same if afternoon sun is shining down.)

I think most tenant will prefer the lower floor as it appear bigger than the upper storey. Have you been to the show flat?
The agent will advice you where to install the door, and you can see that the below does look bigger.

Thanks nnebe for yr help :)

SQ008
06-08-14, 23:46
No need to be frighten. Even a pretty lady like me who is "very man" one dare to buy, what about you guys out there ?

Hi litechaser,

rontan_83
07-08-14, 07:58
For me, I don't really dare...opposite there is a brothel...is legal one somemore..... I will avoid

nnebe
07-08-14, 10:02
No need to be frighten. Even a pretty lady like me who is "very man" one dare to buy, what about you guys out there ?

Same here, babe :)

yesnomaybe
07-08-14, 14:23
For me, I don't really dare...opposite there is a brothel...is legal one somemore..... I will avoid

Opposite the #1 Suites is the Fragrance business hotel...don't misrepresent

rontan_83
07-08-14, 16:43
Opposite the #1 Suites is the Fragrance business hotel...don't misrepresent

...u dare to lie ? i challenge u to organise a visit to the site..so many legal brothel there....

yesnomaybe
08-08-14, 11:39
...u dare to lie ? i challenge u to organise a visit to the site..so many legal brothel there....

Lie your head...the legal brothels are on the other end of Lorong 20...i have photographic evidence

Anyways your #1 Lofts also full of hookers so don't be so cocky

rontan_83
08-08-14, 12:12
Here is the pic.....please click on the pic for clearer viewing...the red lantern are prominently displayed...u still wana bluff people ar..hahaha...agent wana earn big money hor?hahaha....dear all ,no need to go down to actual site...just open the google map, u can see the situation yourself........

hey agent, got hookers not a big deal......if u r too itchy, u can engage their services too, sure can satisfy u one lah....

http://s24.postimg.org/uyzfxurox/lorong_20.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/uyzfxurox/)

Lie your head...the legal brothels are on the other end of Lorong 20...i have photographic evidence

Anyways your #1 Lofts also full of hookers so don't be so cocky

yesnomaybe
08-08-14, 15:04
Hey idiot,

Wasn't it you who stalked forummer babyT who is actually a guy ?

Why should anyone believe an imbecile like you ?8876

rontan_83
08-08-14, 15:36
Hey idiot,

Wasn't it you who stalked forummer babyT who is actually a guy ?

Why should anyone believe an imbecile like you ?8876

Mr Agent very angry hor?hahaha.....i very happy leh...u so angry with me.....

next to the site, there are a few brothels there...i went there a couple weeks go....whats wrong with having hookers there? if you r horny, can try their services mah.....u really a joker.....

yesnomaybe
08-08-14, 16:10
Mr Agent very angry hor?hahaha.....i very happy leh...u so angry with me.....

next to the site, there are a few brothels there...i went there a couple weeks go....whats wrong with having hookers there? if you r horny, can try their services mah.....u really a joker.....

Beside the actual site are 2 hotel 81...I really don't care whether you catch venereal diseases with your hookers

rontan_83
08-08-14, 16:43
Beside the actual site are 2 hotel 81...I really don't care whether you catch venereal diseases with your hookers

HALLO MONEY MINDED AGENT,

i dun wan to break your rice bowl la..hahahaha.....JOKER OF THE YEAR.....

Anyway, since it's clear we see and interpret things very differently, I shall end my comment here.

babyt
08-08-14, 17:28
http://img.scoop.it/FoRnU-qZ38rPQOqXCkixxTl72eJkfbmt4t8yenImKBVvK0kTmF0xjctABnaLJIm9

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-_s2G7XVtPPk/TZXzBXQ5zCI/AAAAAAAAAO8/ISR8oqflQTE/s1600/UE1hA.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-lKj18Ym3VJU/TYrbBH7iJrI/AAAAAAAAAHk/logWjywJypU/s1600/fea7c8b5.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0aeOT0iBlDQ/TZQdkr2CgiI/AAAAAAAAAO0/QL15wPD8HYQ/s1600/f0925c45.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-vUVet6Ykr-g/TZuOui9KO-I/AAAAAAAAAPQ/IUX7nU_6lLw/s1600/10610919.jpg

yesnomaybe
09-08-14, 02:02
http://img.scoop.it/FoRnU-qZ38rPQOqXCkixxTl72eJkfbmt4t8yenImKBVvK0kTmF0xjctABnaLJIm9

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-_s2G7XVtPPk/TZXzBXQ5zCI/AAAAAAAAAO8/ISR8oqflQTE/s1600/UE1hA.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-lKj18Ym3VJU/TYrbBH7iJrI/AAAAAAAAAHk/logWjywJypU/s1600/fea7c8b5.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0aeOT0iBlDQ/TZQdkr2CgiI/AAAAAAAAAO0/QL15wPD8HYQ/s1600/f0925c45.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-vUVet6Ykr-g/TZuOui9KO-I/AAAAAAAAAPQ/IUX7nU_6lLw/s1600/10610919.jpg

Rontan83 definitely an IMH resident

rontan_83
09-08-14, 07:10
Rontan83 definitely an IMH resident

Mr AGENT....no integrity at all...only want ppl say good things about his one suites.....cannot tell the truth here hor.....can only write something good here....got LEGAL brothel next to it..i REPEAT...next to it..there is a brothel.....

Wana earn big money but never protect the interest of your client...fXXk u lah !!!! they are paying u commission and yet u didnt reveal it to them....unscrupulous.............

FXXKING babyt...stop the bullying here..let me warn u...stop it....stupid cxxt....there is a limit...i already apologise to u n yet u still stepping on me...who the hell do u think u are?....stop behaving like a gal.....be a man...be my brother......BABYT...the nick is not suitable to u....baby is innocent and drink milk only whereas u keep attacking your own neighbour and help the stupid money minded agent..come on lah, move on from here...

babyt
09-08-14, 08:44
https://woahnigeria.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/ntl.jpeg

http://dramahaven.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/otf-ep20-04.jpg

babyt
09-08-14, 08:55
http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/5f/5ff1c078f85eb422c7bf20785246e32880d29357de4d1d6124fa09777735258e.jpg

yesnomaybe
09-08-14, 10:16
Mr AGENT....no integrity at all...only want ppl say good things about his one suites.....cannot tell the truth here hor.....can only write something good here....got LEGAL brothel next to it..i REPEAT...next to it..there is a brothel.....

Wana earn big money but never protect the interest of your client...fXXk u lah !!!! they are paying u commission and yet u didnt reveal it to them....unscrupulous.............

FXXKING babyt...stop the bullying here..let me warn u...stop it....stupid cxxt....there is a limit...i already apologise to u n yet u still stepping on me...who the hell do u think u are?....stop behaving like a gal.....be a man...be my brother......BABYT...the nick is not suitable to u....baby is innocent and drink milk only whereas u keep attacking your own neighbour and help the stupid money minded agent..come on lah, move on from here...

Go take your medication

rontan_83
09-08-14, 12:43
Go take your medication

stupid cxxt...

rontan_83
09-08-14, 12:49
BABYT Is eunuch.....ah gua, gong gong

http://dramahaven.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/otf-ep20-04.jpg[/QUOTE]

SQ008
09-08-14, 15:02
Ai yoh, Ron why you so fierce to Baby T. Baby T is a very nice gentlemen you know ?
You must be gook ok ok ? Because I have very high expectations of you when you become our MCST Chairman. I hope that when you become our MCST chairman you won't hurl abusive remarks just because people don't agree with you. Ok, always service with a smile, the SQ way ;)

rontan_83
09-08-14, 17:01
Ai yoh, Ron why you so fierce to Baby T. Baby T is a very nice gentlemen you know ?
You must be gook ok ok ? Because I have very high expectations of you when you become our MCST Chairman. I hope that when you become our MCST chairman you won't hurl abusive remarks just because people don't agree with you. Ok, always service with a smile, the SQ way ;)

this ah gua(ren yao) provoked me first....

yesnomaybe
10-08-14, 11:21

SQ008, don't feed rontan83's madness.

babyt
10-08-14, 11:44
i will stop engaging in posting open comments in this forum since other buyers of 1loft are not actively engaged in the threads other than 1 sick looney who actively stalk and hurl vulgarities at peaceful users of this forum.

there is no need to throw personal attacks at people. District 14, Geylang, thread has been terrorized by a looney resident. I hope the forum admin will ban this person. I have reported some of the posts to admin.

for those who want to talk to me can still PM me.

rontan_83
10-08-14, 14:04
SQ008, don't feed rontan83's madness.

Hey...it was the ah gua who started first..... Stupid ah gua....ah gua personal attack me...

rontan_83
11-08-14, 06:27
Sq.. You and iris are really nice.. Not the ah gua definitely......Stupid ah gua...

irisng
11-08-14, 09:12
Sq.. You and iris are really nice.. Not the ah gua definitely......Stupid ah gua...

Calm down, calm down. No name is being mentioned on the pictures, so don't get so angry.

Actually, everybody has a right to protect their own ppty, so the best is don't criticise so much about others' properties.

一個人的心胸是被痛苦和委屈給撐大的����

沙粒進入蚌體內,蚌覺得不舒服,但又無法把沙粒排出。好在蚌不怨天尤人,而是逐步用體內營養把沙包圍起來,後來這沙粒就變成了美麗的珍珠。

吸血蝙蝠叮在野馬腳上吸血,野馬覺得很不舒服,但又無法把它趕走,於是就暴跳狂奔, 不少野馬被活活折磨而死。科學家研究發現, 吸血蝙蝠所吸的血量極少,根本不足以致野馬死去,野馬的死因就是暴怒和狂奔。

啟示:不如意事常八九。我們遇到不如意的事時,不妨多想想蚌和野馬。

我們何不像蚌那樣,設法適應,利用自己無法改變的環境,以“蚌”的肚量去包容一切不如意的境遇,使之為我所用。不要像野馬那樣一不如意就暴跳如雷。這樣只能自食苦果。

成功者說:讓自己停止煩躁,學會適應一切逆境 …因為逆境是成功的階梯,痛苦和委屈是人生最寶貴的經曆。一個人的心胸和格局也都是被痛苦和委屈給撐大的。

慢慢的才知道:人這一輩子,要經得起謊言,受得了敷衍,忍得住欺騙,忘得了諾言。慢慢的才知道:給自己一個迂回的空間,學會思索,學會等待,學會調整。人生,有很多時候,需要的不僅僅是執著,也需要回眸一笑的灑脫。。。

nnebe
18-08-14, 15:23
Visited the law firm today. Everything done. Anyone else?

rontan_83
19-08-14, 16:31
I like your melosa condo so much....can i swap with u? fine,i will not entertain that ah gua (ren yao) again

Calm down, calm down. No name is being mentioned on the pictures, so don't get so angry.

Actually, everybody has a right to protect their own ppty, so the best is don't criticise so much about others' properties.

一個人的心胸是被痛苦和委屈給撐大的����

沙粒進入蚌體內,蚌覺得不舒服,但又無法把沙粒排出。好在蚌不怨天尤人,而是逐步用體內營養把沙包圍起來,後來這沙粒就變成了美麗的珍珠。

吸血蝙蝠叮在野馬腳上吸血,野馬覺得很不舒服,但又無法把它趕走,於是就暴跳狂奔, 不少野馬被活活折磨而死。科學家研究發現, 吸血蝙蝠所吸的血量極少,根本不足以致野馬死去,野馬的死因就是暴怒和狂奔。

啟示:不如意事常八九。我們遇到不如意的事時,不妨多想想蚌和野馬。

我們何不像蚌那樣,設法適應,利用自己無法改變的環境,以“蚌”的肚量去包容一切不如意的境遇,使之為我所用。不要像野馬那樣一不如意就暴跳如雷。這樣只能自食苦果。

成功者說:讓自己停止煩躁,學會適應一切逆境 …因為逆境是成功的階梯,痛苦和委屈是人生最寶貴的經曆。一個人的心胸和格局也都是被痛苦和委屈給撐大的。

慢慢的才知道:人這一輩子,要經得起謊言,受得了敷衍,忍得住欺騙,忘得了諾言。慢慢的才知道:給自己一個迂回的空間,學會思索,學會等待,學會調整。人生,有很多時候,需要的不僅僅是執著,也需要回眸一笑的灑脫。。。

nnebe
14-01-15, 14:13
URA may rezone part of Geylang

https://sg.finance.yahoo.com/news/ura-may-rezone-part-geylang-052400078--sector.html

http://www.ura.gov.sg/uol/DC/view-maps-plans/master-plans/gazetted-proposed-amendments-to-master-plan-2014/list-proposed-amendments.aspx

mcmlxxvi
08-06-15, 17:26
BCA plan number for checking progress

A1404-00357-2012

meow123
27-09-15, 10:26
well, red-light district geylang is definitely getting rezoned.

after all, the gov mouthpiece has done a large PR campaign to put it on the news, on TV ( all channels ), on all gov-controlled papers...

currently, it's on the proposal stage to stop new residential projects from being built from lorong 4 to lorong 22.

what the gov wants, they will pull it through, they just move in v slow manner, so that people have time to adjust to it.

that's why it's important to note, the tenure of your leasehold doesn't matter... all the freehold in the above-stated region would not have the longevity, as all buildings don't have longevity to rot and decay in sg, without being tore down for enbloc.

geylang is vastly different from the times when it was featured on the papers, the illegal hookers scene have been subdued by alot.

the whore operators have embarked on the smart city masterplan and are now available online, mostly.

Arcachon
27-09-15, 12:20
Red-light can go for e-service don't need to be in one place.

Maybe can setup in worker Hostel, they save on transport.

Geylangproperty
04-01-16, 08:27
When will the #1 suites be TOP?

SQ008
09-01-16, 15:11
The truth red light district usually goes to where train stations/transportation hubs are located. So e-services on demand based in Jurong where the high speed raid will be built will be likely.

Lowi
09-01-16, 15:31
The truth red light district usually goes to where train stations/transportation hubs are located. So e-services on demand based in Jurong where the high speed raid will be built will be likely.

Transportation hub huh? Then none other then Changi Airport...

SQ008
09-01-16, 21:57
Changi airport is my territory and I will kick those sluts out.

Geylangproperty
11-01-16, 23:12
Changi airport is my territory and I will kick those sluts out.

Newbie, geylang is your territory too? Maybe, u can help residents or g.o.v. to clear/kick them out.
I hear even authority also may not be able to move them away from geylang. The "Tu Di Gong" there may be "garang". Ha...ha... So if they moved to changi. I think you might moved to geylang instead.

SQ008
12-01-16, 19:11
Newbie, geylang is your territory too? Maybe, u can help residents or g.o.v. to clear/kick them out.
I hear even authority also may not be able to move them away from geylang. The "Tu Di Gong" there may be "garang". Ha...ha... So if they moved to changi. I think you might moved to geylang instead.

Duuno what you talking about.

irisng
13-01-16, 07:50
Aiya, shift to one of the islands, surrounded by sea, romantic environment and fresh air, good for the health of "those & those people". Singapore will then really become a "clean and fine" country.

rontan_83
14-01-16, 05:52
Aiya, shift to one of the islands, surrounded by sea, romantic environment and fresh air, good for the health of "those & those people". Singapore will then really become a "clean and fine" country.

SQ008....mind giving me your whastapp no?

I would like to add u into the 1loft group chat...currently , there are 6 buyers in the chatroom including BABYT...

hope u can join us soon......

Geylangproperty
11-03-16, 05:34
Is the price at property guru correct selling price? Some advertise very cheap.

rontan_83
04-05-16, 15:44

hie....are u staying at 1 loft now? seldom c u nowadays/

#1SUITES
31-08-16, 10:29
hi there,

are there any buyers of #1 SUITES?

I am also a buyer & hope to network with other fellow buyers, so that we could benefit from matters such as minor renovations, purchases of lightings, door installations, "for rent" banner printings, etc?

If any of you are keen, kindly drop me a private message, so that we can get in touch to do bulk buys, etc, together?

We could also inform & update each other on TOP or key collection matters, notwithstanding the above?

:)

Arcachon
31-08-16, 19:36
https://www.facebook.com/groups/506972202834924/

Geylangproperty
31-08-16, 23:34
I think #1 Suites is going to TOP soon

JamesNg
03-11-16, 12:36
Any idea when the TOP would be?

lionhill
13-11-16, 20:51
Hi, I've just bought a unit at #1 SUITES.
I am considering make some home loan. My agent told me that only Maybank and hong Leong Finance provide home loan service for this project, is it true?

have you made any loan? if so, which bank did you take the package from?

rontan_83
09-06-21, 14:47
M