PDA

View Full Version : My Son's 1st birthday party. Awesome!

mambojumbo
13-05-13, 15:44
Hi Everyone,

Recently i did my son's 1st years old birthday party. I booked this magician.
We went to their office and discuss about the event. They shared alot of ideas. I book them for magic show. They are punctual for the event and all the adult and kids enjoy the shows. it's really awesome.!!! Good customer service and good price.If you are doing your children birthday parties. I can recommend this magician. Rating 10/10. Below are the link.

http://www.chandranmagic.com

iwantgizmos
13-05-13, 15:58
Hi Everyone,

Recently i did my son's 1st years old birthday party. I booked this magician.
We went to their office and discuss about the event. They shared alot of ideas. I book them for magic show. They are punctual for the event and all the adult and kids enjoy the shows. it's really awesome.!!! Good customer service and good price.If you are doing your children birthday parties. I can recommend this magician. Rating 10/10. Below are the link.

http://www.chandranmagic.com
From this post, I suspect you are the magician...
Nice way of promoting this by the way...

radha08
13-05-13, 17:06
did he make ur money dissapear wahahaha:D:D:D

Regulators
13-05-13, 18:04
magician or conman? lol

myfirstpc
13-05-13, 21:13
For any 1yr old baby, everything looks like magic, don't waste $$$ for such BDs.:doh:

qianfugui
13-05-13, 22:42
For any 1yr old baby, everything looks like magic, don't waste $$$ for such BDs.:doh:

If he can "saw" a body n push it apart trick I guarantee:D will book, Anything else like card trick n usual I can also 'perform'.

bakasa2002
13-05-13, 22:50

Wise words indeed!

hyenergix
13-05-13, 23:50
Balloon sculptures n magic shows shd b v entertaining for e older kids coming to e birthday party.

radha08
14-05-13, 19:17
our forum also got a lot of magician can appear and dissapear:D :D :D

creative_vitamin
15-05-13, 15:19
will the child remember?

memory is more powerful as compared to photos.

ysyap
15-05-13, 21:04
If he can "saw" a body n push it apart trick I guarantee:D will book, Anything else like card trick n usual I can also 'perform'.I book you for my son's 3 year old b/day? :D

ysyap
15-05-13, 21:07
For any 1yr old baby, everything looks like magic, don't waste $$$ for such BDs.:doh:The fact that a party is called for a 1 yr old, its likely not for the kid but to announce to everyone else. My mother insisted on having a party so that she can 'show' her grandchild to her relatives and friends. So I guess the magician and entertainment is for all others instead of the young chap! :o :cheers6:

zeamybro
15-05-13, 21:30
Relatives and family friends will bring their kids along for the party, some will be old enough to appreciate the magic show. Been to a few parties and the kids really enjoyed themselves with the performance with loads of fun and laughters

ysyap
16-05-13, 09:07
Relatives and family friends will bring their kids along for the party, some will be old enough to appreciate the magic show. Been to a few parties and the kids really enjoyed themselves with the performance with loads of fun and laughtersYup yup... not for that 1 year old... maybe still sleeping in the room with the roar and laughter outside the room... :cheers1: