PDA

View Full Version : New launch freehold condo L'VIV on Newton ready soon

dennishuttons
06-05-13, 23:43
New launch freehold condo L'VIV on Newton ready soon
On the fringe of Orchard Road at Newton, a magical experience awaits the residents of New launch condo L’VIV. Taking its place in one of the most sought-after neighbourhoods, L’VIV is prized by savvy investors for its uniquely imaginative design and subdued yet well connected location.The magic of L’VIV comes alive in a mesmerizing play of light. By day, the multi-faceted facades create interesting shade patterns and illuminates in polychromatic light when dusks falls. Be mesmerized by the lyrical ambience while its plethora of lifestyle facilities at the environment deck and Sky High Club are sure to impress the most discerning of home owners.
1+S /2+S bedrooms units available !

Register for preview call 91991112 Dennis

Email me : [email protected]

(%[email protected])View more new projects>www.singaporemodernliving.com (http://www.singaporemodernliving.com/)

Draven005
07-05-13, 14:42
New Launch? Sure or not..I remember viewing the 1bdr showroom like three years ago!:tongue3:

New launch freehold condo L'VIV on Newton ready soon
On the fringe of Orchard Road at Newton, a magical experience awaits the residents of New launch condo L’VIV. Taking its place in one of the most sought-after neighbourhoods, L’VIV is prized by savvy investors for its uniquely imaginative design and subdued yet well connected location.The magic of L’VIV comes alive in a mesmerizing play of light. By day, the multi-faceted facades create interesting shade patterns and illuminates in polychromatic light when dusks falls. Be mesmerized by the lyrical ambience while its plethora of lifestyle facilities at the environment deck and Sky High Club are sure to impress the most discerning of home owners.
1+S /2+S bedrooms units available !

Register for preview call 91991112 Dennis

Email me : [email protected]

(%[email protected])View more new projects>www.singaporemodernliving.com (http://www.singaporemodernliving.com/)