Pages : 1 [2]

casvel
14-01-14, 12:41
How? Have they started anything yet?

Haven't been back since. Will go down when I'm free

ET79
14-01-14, 23:07
How? Have they started anything yet?

From the main road, there seemed no recent new activity at the site... Did not drive in to the car park though.

insomaniac7
21-01-14, 21:35
i heard from my agent that works should start in Feb :)

LiveYoung
22-01-14, 13:17
i heard from my agent that works should start in Feb :)

I went down today as well, heard from the agent there saying the digging is scheduled to start late dec

:rolleyes:

casvel
22-01-14, 14:31
:rolleyes:

Maybe they could give tentative dates? I'm not really sure about that. Even with what the agent said, I wouldn't really set it in stone till I see it.

Yes I was sceptical and I still am. :rolleyes:

Strata
22-01-14, 20:10
Yes I was sceptical and I still am. :rolleyes:

I have asked my lawyer to write them an official email to understand the payment milestone dates and it took them 2mths to say they are not obliged to share this information. Knn@!#@

Would there be a situation whereby the developer fall into a financial crisis situation and not able to start the project on time? In this case, is there any protection for the buyers like us? Maybe someone can advise?

yesnomaybe
23-01-14, 00:38
As Stratum is a low rise development, construction can easily be done within the specified time frame.

There is no need for owners to worry.

Strata
25-01-14, 06:47
Yesterday night time visited the site. Showroom still there as before. No sign of any construction activities or vehicles seen. At Vue8, could see the crane vehicles on site (not sure is it for ofs), not sure has they started foundation work.

aida
27-01-14, 06:48
We went to the site yesterday. We complained we had left messages to the developer to contact us twice, and never did. Fortunately, there was a spokesperson for the developer there, she said the construction work willstart after Chinese New Year. Also, all agents joined the conversation, as only us were there. They told us tat being a low raise there will be no problem to TOPas stated, they even expect to finish 6 months earlier.
As one of the owners, I was really sceptical... I couldn't understand why all the rest of the projects were already building and not Startum, which has sold 85% units! Again, the developer spokesperson reassure me that our project is easier to build, as after the fundament, the blocks are fast to raise... they are prefabricated. We'll see.
We plan to visit the site again 1st week of March!

microhdb
27-01-14, 07:23
We went to the site yesterday. We complained we had left messages to the developer to contact us twice, and never did. Fortunately, there was a spokesperson for the developer there, she said the construction work willstart after Chinese New Year. Also, all agents joined the conversation, as only us were there. They told us tat being a low raise there will be no problem to TOPas stated, they even expect to finish 6 months earlier.
As one of the owners, I was really sceptical... I couldn't understand why all the rest of the projects were already building and not Startum, which has sold 85% units! Again, the developer spokesperson reassure me that our project is easier to build, as after the fundament, the blocks are fast to raise... they are prefabricated. We'll see.

Aiya, take it easy, if you observe Palette you will be even more frustrated, started building only after 1 year plus of selling, and now can build even faster than the BTO flats opposite (which started 6-9 months earlier than palette). Faster building = excellent quality ? you decide yourself. D'nest is starting fast (because Palette/D'nest are together) but I am not going to show off my body in a fish tank toilet...

LiveYoung
27-01-14, 09:05

Hope the developer is using the fund they have collected so far wisely. :scared-5:

garychang
27-01-14, 13:21
i think its ok lah... its their first and only project in sg right? :beats-me-man:

Strata
27-01-14, 20:00
Heard the show room will tear down by mar 14 and 1st payment will kick start fr 6-9mths after that.

Strata
04-02-14, 19:44
5 facts you probably didn't know about Singapore property - http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/property-management-news/2014/2/37296

For your reading..

Strata
19-02-14, 21:22

Looks like the developer is bull shitting again...CNY has passed and still no movement yet! Looks like we need to gather the owners of stratum to go onsite and protest!!!!

Anyone interested to go onsite on 1st march (sat)? Hope with the big crowds there would make the developer to step out and give the owners an official update on their project plan and schedule!!!!!

Mu
19-02-14, 21:41
Sorry to hear this....Developers shd be more customer centric....At least shd update owners on a timely manner

Mu
19-02-14, 21:43
Sorry to hear this....Developers shd be more customer centric....At least shd update owners on a timely manner ...For some this is the biggest financial commitment of our lives....

ET79
21-02-14, 15:44
Went to Elias Mall this morning and passed by Stratum. Saw that in one far end corner of the showroom car park, there were 3 blue cabin containers and something that looked like a power generator.

I think it could be the site office as the containers were equipped with air cons. There was also a engineering company lorry with a few workers on it arriving into the site car park as I passed by. Wonder if it means that they're starting work real soon.......? :jump-for-joy:

LiveYoung
21-02-14, 15:58
Went to Elias Mall this morning and passed by Stratum. Saw that in one far end corner of the showroom car park, there were 3 blue cabin containers and something that looked like a power generator.

I think it could be the site office as the containers were equipped with air cons. There was also a engineering company lorry with a few workers on it arriving into the site car park as I passed by. Wonder if it means that they're starting work real soon.......? :jump-for-joy:

It's what they call preparatory work? :sleep:

ET79
21-02-14, 17:12
At least some change is progress now... Lol. :D

sandollss
22-02-14, 12:47
Dropped by the site earlier today. Spoke to a personnel who was seated by the containers. I asked if the construction is starting soon and he told me that they will be starting to clear the area and pointed to the greenery behind the containers. About 2 months later, they will start digging and construction on the basement. By my estimates that should be around Apr/May. He said about 28 months to complete the project. So my estimate is we should be receiving keys slightly before or around time of TOP. I think this is in-line with most developments.

Previously I was also very ganjiong, wondering why construction hadn't begun. However, spoke to some friends who reassured me that it is normal to see nothing happening for a year or even more and they quoted me their own homes and other projects as examples. They still got their keys ahead of TOP. Given that ours is a low-rise (5 vs 20 floors) and lesser units (many projects have 30-40% more units), our home may even take a shorter time to complete. Maybe that's why developer is in no hurry. Besides, who wants rushed slip-shod work on our beloved new home anyway.

I also wish for the developer to be on-the-ball with progress updates but from developer's POV there is no obligation for them to pass us info on their project timelines. (1) They are not listed so there's no annual report with progress updates; (2) Going to all that trouble to give us the project timelines (may involve their lawyers vetting the document etc), what if there are unforeseen delays and we end up using the info against them? I would think that their main concern is the same as ours, to see that they hand over the keys to us by TOP.

Fellow Stratum-ers, let's stay positive! After all we paid good money for our new home & we should be exuding positivity for it. Focus on the end goal and of course I'm hoping very much that we all get our keys well-ahead of TOP. 51 more units to go before 100% sold!

I pretty much pass the development every weekend so will update with progress pics along the way, if any. Here are 2 of the containers & generator. Our first sign of construction starting. :)

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s317/chloehlim/HomeSweetHomeStratum/6E687313-44CA-4430-935E-778266E5A840_zpsaa9l8v5l.jpg

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s317/chloehlim/HomeSweetHomeStratum/AF9FD858-FA62-4808-B6DA-6CE49C56466E_zpstv6qnjxf.jpg

ET79
22-02-14, 22:01
Thanks for the detailed update future neighbour! :)

jnhbgvfc
24-02-14, 21:43
Hi since I couldn't find a Facebook group for this condo, I made one.

Added some info about 3rm units, if you bought one, you might be interested to read it.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/stratum.residents/

Good house
27-02-14, 11:17
Looking at the progress of Hedges Park, I think Stratum will progress fast too once construction starts. This is the advantage of low density development.;)

LiveYoung
27-02-14, 13:39
Looking at the progress of Hedges Park, I think Stratum will progress fast too once construction starts. This is the advantage of low density development.;)

It's high density but low rise. :cool:

Strata
27-02-14, 16:03

Low rise low density still consider condo??

LiveYoung
27-02-14, 16:58
Low rise low density still consider condo??

Unlikely in Singapore context.

Good house
27-02-14, 17:41

What is the plot ratio?

Strata
27-02-14, 20:11
What is the plot ratio?

Actually how do u measure or determine it is just nice and acceptable? Is their a bench mark baseline?

ecimbew
27-02-14, 21:06
I just read that the floor is either marble and/or homogenous tiles and/or ceramic with timber skirting.

Good house
27-02-14, 22:55
Actually how do u measure or determine it is just nice and acceptable? Is their a bench mark baseline?

They also low rise low density low plot ratio :)

Strata
28-02-14, 12:24
They also low rise low density low plot ratio :)

Semi-D/terrace/bungalow ??

Good house
28-02-14, 15:27
Semi-D/terrace/bungalow ??

We are talking about condo here.
This Stratum is Low rise condo, with plot ratio of 1.4. So it is relatively less dense than others.
:cool:

Strata
28-02-14, 16:30
We are talking about condo here.
This Stratum is Low rise condo, with plot ratio of 1.4. So it is relatively less dense than others.
:cool:

So if we are talking about only condos, stratum would be consider as less density with low rise architecture that is quite rare in Singapore isnt it?

Good house
01-03-14, 09:41
So if we are talking about only condos, stratum would be consider as less density with low rise architecture that is quite rare in Singapore isnt it?

Exactly:cool:

sandollss
01-03-14, 10:44
More containers onsite, mobile toilets, and workers unloading what looks like planks off a lorry. :D

polly
01-03-14, 14:43
any other examples of 1.4 plot ratio condo for reference?

ET79
01-03-14, 15:32
More containers onsite, mobile toilets, and workers unloading what looks like planks off a lorry. :D

More action.... :cool:

radha08
01-03-14, 16:23
any other examples of 1.4 plot ratio condo for reference?

little india condo...elias green:hell-hath-no-fury:

Strata
01-03-14, 19:11
little india condo...elias green:hell-hath-no-fury:

Rubbish!! Wrong comparison!

radha08
01-03-14, 21:38
Rubbish!! Wrong comparison!

you are entiltled to YOUR opinion so am I!!!

yesnomaybe
17-03-14, 22:58
http://www.new-singapore-property.com/uploads/1/4/6/5/14656248/5895115_orig.jpeg

Last 2 suite units at Stratum @ $57x, 000 !

Enquiries
Raymond Loke
SLP Scotia
Mobile : + 65 91087536

LiveYoung
18-03-14, 10:43
http://www.new-singapore-property.com/uploads/1/4/6/5/14656248/5895115_orig.jpeg

Last 2 suite units at Stratum @ $57x, 000 !

Enquiries
Raymond Loke
SLP Scotia

What will be the unit mix left after suite is sold out? Only left with 1 bedder?

di
18-03-14, 11:48
What will be the unit mix left after suite is sold out? Only left with 1 bedder?

What is the difference between a suite n one bedder?

LiveYoung
18-03-14, 12:07
What is the difference between a suite n one bedder?

Suite is usually open layout with no bedroom with wall partition.

yesnomaybe
18-03-14, 22:51
http://www.new-singapore-property.com/uploads/1/4/6/5/14656248/941_orig.jpg

Strata
19-03-14, 00:28
http://www.new-singapore-property.com/uploads/1/4/6/5/14656248/941_orig.jpg

Any idea when is the foundation work going to start?? :doh::doh:

yesnomaybe
19-03-14, 13:12
Any idea when is the foundation work going to start?? :doh::doh:

Soon...heard from my colleagues stationed there show flat closing end March.

Strata
19-03-14, 16:31
Soon...heard from my colleagues stationed there show flat closing end March.

Infact the buyers here are having problems keeping track of the project progress. Since the developer does not have the progress reporting in their website, not sure the appointed marketing property agent company like SLP can do this progress update in their website.

yesnomaybe
19-03-14, 20:02
Infact the buyers here are having problems keeping track of the project progress. Since the developer does not have the progress reporting in their website, not sure the appointed marketing property agent company like SLP can do this progress update in their website.

Buyers need not be anxious...A high rise condo like Foresque can be built within 3 years and is nearing TOP so a low rise development like Stratum can be built in 2 years plus

LiveYoung
20-03-14, 10:40

Do they even have a website? :)

Strata
20-03-14, 19:44
Do they even have a website? :)

Haha, ya you r right, I think they are very traditional type of family biz type of developer; unlike those listed company..

di
20-03-14, 20:26
Buyers need not be anxious...A high rise condo like Foresque can be built within 3 years and is nearing TOP so a low rise development like Stratum can be built in 2 years plus

What about those with 500 units?

How long do they take?

Is it true that the TOP date is usually half a year earlier that the stated date?

di
20-03-14, 20:34
Haha, ya you r right, I think they are very traditional type of family biz type of developer; unlike those listed company..

The developer has a very Humm...interesting name

yesnomaybe
20-03-14, 22:05
What about those with 500 units?

How long do they take?

Is it true that the TOP date is usually half a year earlier that the stated date?

http://www.new-singapore-property.com/uploads/1/4/6/5/14656248/594_orig.jpg

Foresque Residences was launched about 3 years ago...look at it now

di
20-03-14, 22:46
http://www.new-singapore-property.com/uploads/1/4/6/5/14656248/594_orig.jpg

Foresque Residences was launched about 3 years ago...look at it now

But hor I heard that if the projects not selling well will have delay?

Check out projects like sea esta.. Launched in 2012 and can see that there is much progress. Buildings are built halfway Liao.

Stratum like foundation not even started yet. Launched around the same time right :beats-me-man:

yesnomaybe
20-03-14, 23:30
But hor I heard that if the projects not selling well will have delay?

Check out projects like sea esta.. Launched in 2012 and can see that there is much progress. Buildings are built halfway Liao.

Stratum like foundation not even started yet. Launched around the same time right :beats-me-man:

Stratum was launched last year in May and it's not even 10 stories tall so 2 years plus time frame is comfortable for the developer to build.

Strata
21-03-14, 07:10
Stratum was launched last year in May and it's not even 10 stories tall so 2 years plus time frame is comfortable for the developer to build.

Many projects completed in 6 months earlier than contractual TOP date. I expect stratum should complete in less than 2 years given it as low rise condo.

Even HDB speed of development is getting more aggressive nowadays. Dont tell me Stratum is less aggressive than constructing HDB flats by investing less construction workers...

The foundation work keeps delaying and delaying..I heard fr property agent saying Nov 13, then Jan 14, then Mar 14..now Apr 14.. KNN!! No one can give a firm answer..what a joke!!! The developer must be sleeping!! Only launch one and only one residential private property also couldnt manage well...how to entrust them for future projects...

Want to know the project progress also so difficult..write to them saying no obligation to disclose..really sickening!!!!

di
21-03-14, 08:12
Many projects completed in 6 months earlier than contractual TOP date. I expect stratum should complete in less than 2 years given it as low rise condo.

Even HDB speed of development is getting more aggressive nowadays. Dont tell me Stratum is less aggressive than constructing HDB flats by investing less construction workers...

The foundation work keeps delaying and delaying..I heard fr property agent saying Nov 13, then Jan 14, then Mar 14..now Apr 14.. KNN!! No one can give a firm answer..what a joke!!! The developer must be sleeping!! Only launch one and only one residential private property also couldnt manage well...how to entrust them for future projects...

Want to know the project progress also so difficult..write to them saying no obligation to disclose..really sickening!!!!

I did an analysis.
Most projects of 450+ units seem to complete within 3 years. Yesnomaybe just quoted an example. Oasis @ elias tenure starts in 2008 followed by completion in 2011.

So if your project texture starts in 2012 mid, by estimate should be 2015 mid complete. But judging from your project progress now..it seems unlikely that it will complete within 1.5 year.

If yesnomaybe meant that it will complete within 2.5 years from now , your project texture starts in 2012. And complete in 2016 end. This seems too excessive for a small project like yours.

Maybe due to this new prefabrication ruling that the developers have to adopt stalled the project? Or not so good sales?

But build too fast no good too..cut corners or sloppy job. Are you currently staying in your own place.or this is your 1st home?

I like the design of your project as compared to Vue 8 but find them a bit too low for my liking. In fact I like this part of pasir ris..quieter not a huge concrete jungle.. but still not too inaccessible.

yesnomaybe
21-03-14, 08:47
I did an analysis.
Most projects of 450+ units seem to complete within 3 years. Yesnomaybe just quoted an example. Oasis @ elias tenure starts in 2008 followed by completion in 2011.

So if your project texture starts in 2012 mid, by estimate should be 2015 mid complete. But judging from your project progress now..it seems unlikely that it will complete within 1.5 year.

If yesnomaybe meant that it will complete within 2.5 years from now , your project texture starts in 2012. And complete in 2016 end. This seems too excessive for a small project like yours.

Maybe due to this new prefabrication ruling that the developers have to adopt stalled the project? Or not so good sales?

But build too fast no good too..cut corners or sloppy job. Are you currently staying in your own place.or this is your 1st home?

I like the design of your project as compared to Vue 8 but find them a bit too low for my liking. In fact I like this part of pasir ris..quieter not a huge concrete jungle.. but still not too inaccessible.

I have stated that Strata was launched in May 2013...NOT 2012...Please get your facts right.

Mid 2016 TOP for Stratum is realistic

di
21-03-14, 09:19
I have stated that Strata was launched in May 2013...NOT 2012...Please get your facts right.

Mid 2016 TOP for Stratum is realistic

Mr, I meant tenure (not texture - stupid auto correct) for the Stratum starts on 2012. I am well aware it is launched in May last year. I did not use your example for Stratum. I only mentioned that if yesnomaybe mean 2.5 years from now (i.e. April 2014).

The tenure for Oasis @ elias (388 units which is closest to no of units Stratum is selling) starts in 2008, only starts selling in 2009.

Aiyo. :beats-me-man:

Anyway since the tenure for Stratum starts in 2012, and completes in 2016 mid, it works out to be around 4 years or more.

I still maintain my stand that it is excessive. I got all my research from https://www.squarefoot.com.sg/trends-and-analysis/residential?p=stratum.

...Please get your facts right
:tsk-tsk:

yesnomaybe
21-03-14, 09:48
Mr, I meant tenure (not texture - stupid auto correct) for the Stratum starts on 2012. I am well aware it is launched in May last year. I did not use your example for Stratum. I only mentioned that if yesnomaybe mean 2.5 years from now (i.e. April 2014).

The tenure for Oasis @ elias (388 units which is closest to no of units Stratum is selling) starts in 2008, only starts selling in 2009.

Aiyo. :beats-me-man:

Anyway since the tenure for Stratum starts in 2012, and completes in 2016 mid, it works out to be around 4 years or more.

I still maintain my stand that it is excessive. I got all my research from https://www.squarefoot.com.sg/trends-and-analysis/residential?p=stratum.

...Please get your facts right
:tsk-tsk:

Bro, no where have I stated it's gonna take 2 and half years. My opinion was that it will probably take slightly over 2 years to complete. Don't anyhow attribute untrue information to me hor.

di
21-03-14, 10:09
Bro, no where have I stated it's gonna take 2 and half years. My opinion was that it will probably take slightly over 2 years to complete. Don't anyhow attribute untrue information to me hor.

Strata's concerns are mainly on how long the developer is going to drag prior starting work.

Hence I was actually working on your observations that it will take 2 years. i.e. mid of 2014 to mid of 2016 (which again is excessive considering that the tenure starts on 2012) . I have mistype that you meant 2.5 years although I used 2 years for my analysis.

If I have assumed that you meant 2.5 years it would have worked out to be even worse; complete by 2017!

So Strata's concerns are justified that the developer takes a long time as compared to other developers.

Along the same vein, Vue 8's progress is also very slow. Its tenure starts on 2012, and until today, foundation haven't even started.

It has more units than this project and would probably take longer to complete, by 2017 perhaps, a gap of around 5 years compared to this project!

So in general, observation is that it seems developers are taking longer to complete. Maybe due to bad sales.

LiveYoung
21-03-14, 10:18
Strata's concerns are mainly on how long the developer is going to drag prior starting work.

Hence I was actually working on your observations that it will take 2 years. i.e. mid of 2014 to mid of 2016 (which again is excessive considering that the tenure starts on 2012) . I have mistype that you meant 2.5 years although I used 2 years for my analysis.

If I have assumed that you meant 2.5 years it would have worked out to be even worse; complete by 2017!

So Strata's concerns are justified that the developer takes a long time as compared to other developers.

It's not a uncommon thing for a building to complete construction five years from the time the replenished 99 leasehold years began to tick tack. What is really puzzling here I think is how come a small / new developer don't want to complete the construction asap. The bank interest will keep going if they don't have the repayment from buyers to pay back the bank. And they also lose the precious time to have a built condo to showcase their portfolio should they get future land to launch new condos.:beats-me-man:

yesnomaybe
21-03-14, 10:26

Along the same vein, Vue 8's progress is also very slow. Its tenure starts on 2012, and until today, foundation haven't even started.

It has more units than this project and would probably take longer to complete, by 2017 perhaps, a gap of around 5 years compared to this project!

So in general, observation is that it seems developers are taking longer to complete. Maybe due to bad sales.

How do you know construction hasn't started at Vue8 ?

Have you been there recently ?

The tower with the mounted camera has been removed and construction has commenced.

di
21-03-14, 10:27
It's not a uncommon thing for a building to complete construction five years from the time the replenished 99 leasehold years began to tick tack. What is really puzzling here I think is how come a small / new developer don't want to complete the construction asap. The bank interest will keep going if they don't have the repayment from buyers to pay back the bank. And they also lose the precious time to have a built condo to showcase their portfolio should they get future land to launch new condos.:beats-me-man:

Exactly my sediments too.

Time is money.. And now that Fed is tapering, Interest is shooting up too. Bad for developers n buyers too.

Very puzzling. :beats-me-man:

yesnomaybe
21-03-14, 10:29
Exactly my sediments too.

Time is money.. And now that Fed is tapering, Interest is shooting up too. Bad for developers n buyers too.

Very puzzling. :beats-me-man:

Bro, you can't even spell sentiments...how to believe anything you write

di
21-03-14, 10:30
How do you know construction hasn't started at Vue8 ?

Have you been there recently ?

The tower with the mounted camera has been removed and construction has commenced.

Yes, was there 2 weeks ago n understand that foundation works to start maybe in 4-5 months time.

So has foundation started now or what?

yesnomaybe
21-03-14, 10:33
Yes, was there 2 weeks ago n understand that foundation works to start maybe in 4-5 months time.

So has foundation started now or what?

From who did you get this information....I think it's very mischievous to troll and cause undue anxiety for new home owners

di
21-03-14, 10:33
Bro, you can't even spell sentiments...how to believe anything you write

I m using my hp to type. Auto corrected 'tenure' to 'texture' n 'sentiment' to 'sediments'.

Nonetheless I believe most people will get my message.

di
21-03-14, 10:36
From who did you get this information....I think it's very mischievous to troll and cause undue anxiety for new home owners

From your colleagues perhaps? Random walk in to look see look see.

N so, how long has the foundation started works?

yesnomaybe
21-03-14, 10:42
From your colleagues perhaps? Random walk in to look see look see.

N so, how long has the foundation started works?

I do not know when it started as I am not stationed there.
However, when I was there a few weeks ago, there were already construction equipment and workmen around.

Wah, you just look see look see and dunno whether heard correctly from whomever and you just anyhow post in this forum. Don't cause undue anxiety for others lah

di
21-03-14, 10:47
I do not know when it started as I am not stationed there.
However, when I was there a few weeks ago, there were already construction equipment and workmen around.

Wah, you just look see look see and dunno whether heard correctly from whomever and you just anyone post in this forum. Don't cause undue anxiety for others lah

Intention wasn't too cause undue anxiety. But it's exactly what I have heard when we asked the sales there. Startum also have construction equipment stationed at the site I believe.

yesnomaybe
21-03-14, 10:50
Intention wasn't too cause undue anxiety. But it's exactly what I have heard when we asked the sales there. Startum also have construction equipment stationed at the site I believe.

Btw, there are now 2 marketing agencies at Vue8. ..SLP & Propnex.

May have been the Propnex people whom you spoke with

Strata
21-03-14, 14:27
One thing that puzzle me how come there is no hurry to start the foundation work? Already more than 85% sold already...In normal circumstances, many developers should have started their work, collect money, finish the project and **** off liao..unless this could be the first and also the last project fr the developer, otherwise i really cannot figure out what is the logic behind this.

If they have no financial problem, then it must be the ops cork up..I really hope the developer could stand out and clarify to all buyers..it is affecting their reputation in this case..

We are loosing our patient!!!

di
21-03-14, 14:36
Btw, there are now 2 marketing agencies at Vue8. ..SLP & Propnex.

May have been the Propnex people whom you spoke with

Nonetheless, even if I take the assumption that Vue 8 takes 2.5 years to complete (+0.5 year for the additional 100 units as compared to oasis project) starting from now, it would still be 2017.

There is still a gap of 5 years.

yesnomaybe
21-03-14, 17:03
Nonetheless, even if I take the assumption that Vue 8 takes 2.5 years to complete (+0.5 year for the additional 100 units as compared to oasis project) starting from now, it would still be 2017.

There is still a gap of 5 years.

Unlike for HDB, for private property the tenure starts from the day the developer acquired the land.

Anyway, I have just confirmed with my colleague that Stratum show flat will close at the end of March.

For me, I do not wish to engage further with this discussion. You can continue to believe what you choose to believe.

yesnomaybe
25-03-14, 19:30
http://www.new-singapore-property.com/uploads/1/4/6/5/14656248/279_orig.jpg

Stratum show gallery closing on 31st March.

Enquiries
Raymond Loke
SLP Scotia

Strata
25-03-14, 21:40
http://www.new-singapore-property.com/uploads/1/4/6/5/14656248/279_orig.jpg

Stratum show gallery closing on 31st March.

Enquiries
Raymond Loke
SLP Scotia

Finally!!! Long wait indeed..hope everything goes on smoothly..

Yuki
26-03-14, 23:18
One thing that puzzle me how come there is no hurry to start the foundation work? Already more than 85% sold already...In normal circumstances, many developers should have started their work, collect money, finish the project and **** off liao..unless this could be the first and also the last project fr the developer, otherwise i really cannot figure out what is the logic behind this.

If they have no financial problem, then it must be the ops cork up..I really hope the developer could stand out and clarify to all buyers..it is affecting their reputation in this case..

We are loosing our patient!!!

What is your project no?I think I can find out the status..

Strata
27-03-14, 07:28
What is your project no?I think I can find out the status..

Where to find out the project ref no.?

Yuki
27-03-14, 08:42
Where to find out the project ref no.?

I should somewhere inside your Sales & Purchase papers. It should be something like "A1206-00002-2012-BP02" as an example

yesnomaybe
27-03-14, 23:38
http://www.new-singapore-property.com/uploads/1/4/6/5/14656248/452_orig.jpg

Last chance to see the suite show unit before the gallery is gone for good !

Enquiries
Raymond Loke
SLP Scotia

iwantgizmos
28-03-14, 01:58
Last chance to see the suite show unit before the gallery is gone for good !

Enquiries
Raymond Loke
SLP Scotia

during the showflat teardown, can ask them to give me the unused existing furniture ?... :D:D:D

yesnomaybe
28-03-14, 11:13
during the showflat teardown, can ask them to give me the unused existing furniture ?... :D:D:D

Usually auctioned off to the developer staff...you are hoping in vain

yesnomaybe
28-03-14, 13:37
Last 30 plus units of mostly suites & 1 bedders left.

Enquiries
Raymond Loke
SLP Scotia

Strata
08-04-14, 22:32
Any update on this project? Did anyone received notification letter on the progressive payment for the foundation work?

Good house
09-04-14, 19:46
Drove pass today, saw a number of containers and construction equipment there.

Very soon another beautiful low rise low density in our serene Pasir Ris:D

IsaacTan
16-05-14, 13:59
The progress actually quite slow.....
Just saw few tractors over there and didn't even see a single pilling crane.
Do you have any progress picture that you could share?
Hope the progress could be faster....

Yuki
16-05-14, 14:23
The progress actually quite slow.....
Just saw few tractors over there and didn't even see a single pilling crane.
Do you have any progress picture that you could share?
Hope the progress could be faster....

Was there recently...piling cranes not in yet. The progress should be very fast ba..should take around 2 yrs at most to construct. Thats why they no hurry...:beats-me-man: Vue 8 cranes already in...so slightly faster progress..

IsaacTan
16-05-14, 14:31
Was there recently...piling cranes not in yet. The progress should be very fast ba..should take around 2 yrs at most to construct. Thats why they no hurry...:beats-me-man: Vue 8 has faster progress..

Thanks Yuki for the update.
Wish they could build it in a faster pace:banghead:
You're right. Vue8 release later but was faster.

Yuki
16-05-14, 14:50
Thanks Yuki for the update.
Wish they could build it in a faster pace:banghead:
You're right. Vue8 release later but was faster.

Vue 8 has more units to build mah.
As a reference. .riverparc 510 units..foundation started in feb 2012..aug TOP this year..2.5years. So for your s..should be less than 2 years..very possible 1.5 years only.

As there to recee the area..amenities inclue food court, restaurant, medical clinics pet shop..bicycle shops.. bakery...for 24hrs have seng song, 7-11 n mac!! N no maddening crowd!

What more can one ask?!

Worth the wait lar. Owners of statum very fortunate.:)

IsaacTan
16-05-14, 14:56
Vue 8 has more units to build mah.
As a reference. .riverparc 510 units..foundation started in feb 2012..aug TOP this year..2.5years. So for your s..should be less than 2 years..very possible 1.5 years only.

As there to recee the area..amenities inclue food court, restaurant, medical clinics pet shop..bicycle shops.. bakery...for 24hrs have seng song, 7-11 n mac!! N no maddening crowd!

What more can one ask?!

Worth the wait lar. Owners of statum very fortunate.:)

Maybe crowded too with OFS children....:rolleyes:

Yuki
16-05-14, 15:00

Maybe not as bad as Whitesands?

IsaacTan
16-05-14, 15:10
Maybe not as bad as Whitesands?

Whitesands will be a nightmare?
Coco just launch and there're Dnest, Livia, pallette and etc.
But if taking BMW (bus, MRT & walk) to stratum, you'll still need to pass through this nightmare area......:doh:

Yuki
16-05-14, 15:25
Whitesands will be a nightmare?
Coco just launch and there're Dnest, Livia, pallette and etc.
But if taking BMW (bus, MRT & walk) to stratum, you'll still need to pass through this nightmare area......:doh:

Pass through only mah...not as if it is behind your backyard. :)

We prefer peace and quiet...after living close to such congested as h*ll places for so long.

Maybe we are not normal. :confused:

yesnomaybe
16-05-14, 19:16

That's mean high rental demand...not good meh ?

IsaacTan
17-05-14, 00:21
Pass through only mah...not as if it is behind your backyard. :)

We prefer peace and quiet...after living close to such congested as h*ll places for so long.

Maybe we are not normal. :confused:

You got a unit at stratum?
Which H*ll u r currently at?
My thoughts was just lie you, working already so crowded, get home should be peace and quiet:cool:

IsaacTan
17-05-14, 00:23
That's mean high rental demand...not good meh ?

Good only if i have two houses now. But unfortunately i don't :beats-me-man:

Home Lover
18-05-14, 11:15
Good only if i have two houses now. But unfortunately i don't :beats-me-man:

Well, you have one at such a good location with good finishing without planters, bay windows.

IsaacTan
18-05-14, 11:37
Well, you have one at such a good location with good finishing without planters, bay windows.

How's the finishing for Stratum comparing to Vue?

Home Lover
18-05-14, 12:28

Not sure about Vue's finishing.

Stratum has marble & timber and near amenities.
Should have been more decisive :(

Was hoping for Coco, now disappointed with Planter & Bay windows, long TOP and shorter lease.

Guess will just stay put in HDB.

Yuki
18-05-14, 12:31

I feel it's nicer as in look n feel slightly higher ceiling too...the masterbed room bathroom can have option of glass I think. But both of them same quality. Heard that both developers are siblings. Size of 2 bedder from vue is slightly bigger than stratum by 1sqm I think.

The facilities wise vue 8 better spaced out..less congested feel n equal walking distance to both west plaza n elias.

How many bedders.are u looking at? Buying own stay or investment? If you have deeper pockets.. Can consider 3 bedders higher floor for vue 8. We took a look from the neighbouring block at facing the sea n was reall breathtaking! Can see planes on route to Changi airport..recommended for own.stay.

If for investment it's. Just next to OSF.

Personally I feel furnishing etc can change but facing n location can't be changed.. So I put more emphasis to the unit facing n the environment.. I.e sea facing is better then pool facing is better than hdb facing...:2cents:

Yuki
18-05-14, 12:33
Not sure about Vue's finishing.

Stratum has marble & timber and near amenities.
Should have been more decisive :(

Was hoping for Coco, now disappointed with Planter & Bay windows, long TOP and shorter lease.

Guess will just stay put in HDB.

Ya...Was extremely disappointed when realised shorter lease n the stupid bay windows n Simi planter boxes.:(

Home Lover
18-05-14, 13:07
I feel it's nicer as in look n feel slightly higher ceiling too...the masterbed room bathroom can have option of glass I think. But both of them same quality. Heard that both developers are siblings. Size of 2 bedder from vue is slightly bigger than stratum by 1sqm I think.

The facilities wise vue 8 better spaced out..less congested feel n equal walking distance to both west plaza n elias.

How many bedders.are u looking at? Buying own stay or investment? If you have deeper pockets.. Can consider 3 bedders higher floor for vue 8. We took a look from the neighbouring block at facing the sea n was reall breathtaking! Can see planes on route to Changi airport..recommended for own.stay.

Personally I feel furnishing etc can change but facing n location can't be changed.. So I put more emphasis to the unit facing n the environment.. I.e sea facing is better then pool facing is better than hdb facing...:2cents:

Was looking for 5 bedrooms so that my old folks can move in with me to look after the kids so that no longer need to ferry.

Didn't like the layout of Vue's 5 bedrooms.

Heard some buyers of Stratum's 5 bedrooms bought by just looking at plan, without looking at showflat....so scary

Yuki
18-05-14, 13:19
Was looking for 5 bedrooms so that my old folks can move in with me to look after the kids so that no longer need to ferry.

Didn't like the layout of Vue's 5 bedrooms.

Heard some buyers of Stratum's 5 bedrooms bought by just looking at plan, without looking at showflat....so scary

The disadvantages of looking at showflat is that the interior designers are so good at disguising the smallness of units or the negative attributes that you overlooked them.

Just like coco palms..I pointed out that the bay windows n planter boxes eat up liveable space..they said where got?! Go get id lor..u homeowners dismissed my concerns saying put beds on top of the bay windows lor..but don't they know it means additional money to workaround these..N beds next to windows are hot! Not to mention very noisy when it rains..coz the rain platters on the glass mah..

Rants aside..I understand your pains..the 5 units on stratum is bedder laid out is it? Alternatively u can look for resale..bigger n I think more bargain power too. What about dual key units? It's a buyers market now.

Home Lover
18-05-14, 13:25
The disadvantages of looking at showflat is that the interior designers are so good at disguising the smallness of units or the negative attributes that you overlooked them.

Just like coco palms..I pointed out that the bay windows n planter boxes eat up liveable space..they said where got?! Go get id lor..u homeowners dismissed my concerns saying put beds on top of the bay windows lor..but don't they know it means additional money to workaround these..N beds next to windows are hot! Not to mention very noisy when it rains..coz the rain platters on the glass mah..

Rants aside..I understand your pains..the 5 units on stratum is bedder laid out is it? Alternatively u can look for resale..bigger n I think more bargain power too. What about dual key units? It's a buyers market now.

Stratum unit has better layout, though there is a big balcony. Low rise also has landed feel.

Buyer's market also mean the value of my flat goes down....

IsaacTan
18-05-14, 16:00

Looking something for own stay. budgetary about $1000psf.
Do you know if developer still holding any units for VUE8?
I heard for Stratum only left Studio & penthouse.

Yuki
18-05-14, 17:38
Looking something for own stay. budgetary about $1000psf.
Do you know if developer still holding any units for VUE8?
I heard for Stratum only left Studio & penthouse.

How many bedders are u looking at?

Around 1000 psf have many choices... Below 1000psf for 3 bedders many choices..2 bedders still have also but higher psf as u go higher.

We decided on vue 8 after having recee the area..west plaza have eateries... Ntuc supermarket..N many more. Plus the view is awesome if choosing the stacks facing the landed..

IsaacTan
19-05-14, 00:25
How many bedders are u looking at?

Around 1000 psf have many choices... Below 1000psf for 3 bedders many choices..2 bedders still have also but higher psf as u go higher.

We decided on vue 8 after having recee the area..west plaza have eateries... Ntuc supermarket..N many more. Plus the view is awesome if choosing the stacks facing the landed..

Is vUe8 show flat still there?

Yuki
19-05-14, 07:34
Is vUe8 show flat still there?
Yup it ls still there.. If u have time do go up the neighbouring hdb blocks to check out the view..it's really awesome. ;)

Yuki
19-05-14, 07:37
You got a unit at stratum?
Which H*ll u r currently at?
My thoughts was just lie you, working already so crowded, get home should be peace and quiet:cool:
Sorry missed your reply...no didn't take. HB dun like too low although we love the interiors..the 2 bedders more ex compared to Vue 8..

yl
19-05-14, 08:17
Status of Stratum's development..
Was at the area yesterday. No cranes yet

For homeowners.. The first tower crane usually in blue then followed by 2 more cranes in yellow. When the 2 yellow cranes have started work....you should see the 1st story coming up very soon.

IsaacTan
19-05-14, 08:58
Sorry missed your reply...no didn't take. HB dun like too low although we love the interiors..the 2 bedders more ex compared to Vue 8..

More expensive maybe because nearer to MRT station & lower density?

IsaacTan
19-05-14, 08:59
Status of Stratum's development..
Was at the area yesterday. No cranes yet

For homeowners.. The first tower crane usually in blue then followed by 2 more cranes in yellow. When the 2 yellow cranes have started work....you should see the 1st story coming up very soon.

Hope to hear the CRANE will be up soon.
Good that this project only have 1 basement. Once the basement was done, the rest should be easier.

IsaacTan
19-05-14, 09:01
Yup it ls still there.. If u have time do go up the neighbouring hdb blocks to check out the view..it's really awesome. ;)

When there's available time, then will go to have a look.
Saw the website and it was so cool watching the sun rise.

yl
19-05-14, 09:17
Hope to hear the CRANE will be up soon.
Good that this project only have 1 basement. Once the basement was done, the rest should be easier.

No prob. Are u the proud owner of the Stratum unit?

I am the first time owner...which projects have 2 basement carpark?

IsaacTan
19-05-14, 09:29
No prob. Are u the proud owner of the Stratum unit?

I am the first time owner...which projects have 2 basement carpark?

Do not monitor all condo projects.
So not too sure if there's any projects have 2 basement.
How about those projects sharing with a shopping centre?
Do those count?;)

IsaacTan
19-05-14, 09:35
To YL....

You got a ground floor unit facing the lap pool?
That was really cool...... :cool:

yl
19-05-14, 09:47
To YL....

You got a ground floor unit facing the lap pool?
That was really cool...... :cool:

apologies, i didn't make myself clear...i got a 7th floor at vue...facing the landed. I love the project at stratum thou..but my partner don't like...hence will revisit the thread here at times.

yl
19-05-14, 09:48
Do not monitor all condo projects.
So not too sure if there's any projects have 2 basement.
How about those projects sharing with a shopping centre?
Do those count?;)

ya hor...yes I guess so. ;)

IsaacTan
19-05-14, 11:10
apologies, i didn't make myself clear...i got a 7th floor at vue...facing the landed. I love the project at stratum thou..but my partner don't like...hence will revisit the thread here at times.

Oh gosh......partner don't like Stratum but you already start missing stratum
:ashamed1:
Nevermind, Vue8 & Stratum both are good projects and VUE8 was progressing fast. Maybe ahead of Stratum :)
I Still haven't manage to go have a look on VUE8 showflat. So, how was the finishing if were to compare with Stratum or newly launch coco?
Ops and not to forgot conagulating you on your purchase. Good choice :cheers5:

Strata
19-05-14, 11:19

If I remembered correctly, the price difference between 7th and 8th flr is about 200k difference. There is no gurantee that you can get a sea view for level 7 unit according to the vue8 agent.

IsaacTan
19-05-14, 11:27
If I remembered correctly, the price difference between 7th and 8th flr is about 200k difference. There is no gurantee that you can get a sea view for level 7 unit according to the vue8 agent.

Thought YL mentioned facing landed......

yl
19-05-14, 11:36
I think I read there somewhere too..does the 200k apply to 3bedders or 4 bedders?

yl
19-05-14, 11:40
Thought YL mentioned facing landed......
Yes..facing landed. .dun think got sea view..but should be sky view? Dont think landed is built so high?

We don't like to face another block be it a hdb or condo..we like open spaces. .so only 7th floor left n we took it.

yl
19-05-14, 11:43
Oh gosh......partner don't like Stratum but you already start missing stratum
:ashamed1:
Nevermind, Vue8 & Stratum both are good projects and VUE8 was progressing fast. Maybe ahead of Stratum :)
I Still haven't manage to go have a look on VUE8 showflat. So, how was the finishing if were to compare with Stratum or newly launch coco?
Ops and not to forgot conagulating you on your purchase. Good choice :cheers5:

Statum got class..win hands down. ..coco not as class but lots of freebies like dining table..purification water system etc.

Vue looks normal mass condo...I prefer the layout n finishing in riversails which is within our budget..but in the end location is better for vue 8 residence in terms of amenities n nearer to family. .

Strata
19-05-14, 11:53
Yes..facing landed. .dun think got sea view..but should be sky view? Dont think landed is built so high?

We don't like to face another block be it a hdb or condo..we like open spaces. .so only 7th floor left n we took it.

I know Vue8 level 7 units are on high demand..you consider lucky if you can get one.

yl
19-05-14, 11:57
I know Vue8 level 7 units are on high demand..you consider lucky if you can get one.

Actually ours is only a tiny 2 bedder which I think left over units...

And I am not sure how much the 8 th floor for 2 bedder costs...is there anyway to find out? :beats-me-man:

Here is a picture from FB
http://i57.tinypic.com/xqmclg.jpg

Developer got do work...here is their status..

Plan Ref No. Application Type Status Date/Time View Details
A1506-00004-2012 PERMIT TO CARRY OUT STRUCTURAL WORKS PERMIT ISSUED 26/02/2014 10:10:34 Submission
A1506-00004-2012-BP01 APP FOR MODIFICATION-WAIVER OF BUILDG REGULATIONS ISSUE WAIVER LETTER 21/06/2013 15:03:57 -
A1506-00004-2012-BP01 BP PLAN APPROVAL BP APPROVED 22/03/2013 16:29:01 -
A1506-00004-2012-CD01 CD-HS PLAN SUBMISSION ISSUE NOD 23/11/2012 17:20:42 -
A1506-00004-2012-CD02 CD-HS PLAN SUBMISSION ISSUE NOA FOR PLAN 29/11/2012 09:30:45 -
A1506-00004-2012-CD03 CD-SS PLAN SUBMISSION ISSUE NOD 07/02/2013 13:41:50 -
A1506-00004-2012-CD04 CD-SS PLAN SUBMISSION ISSUE NOA FOR PLAN 03/05/2013 22:59:50 -
A1506-00004-2012-CD05 CD-SS PLAN SUBMISSION ISSUE NOA FOR PLAN 20/08/2013 16:46:06 -
A1506-00004-2012-CD06 CD-HS PLAN SUBMISSION ISSUE NOA FOR PLAN 22/08/2013 09:43:51 -
A1506-00004-2012-CD07 CD-HS PLAN SUBMISSION ISSUE NOA FOR PLAN 17/10/2013 20:51:34 -
A1506-00004-2012-CD08 CD-SS PLAN SUBMISSION ISSUE NOA FOR PLAN 17/10/2013 21:18:51 -
A1506-00004-2012-CS01 CD-SS PLAN SUBMISSION ISSUE NOA FOR PLAN 23/10/2013 10:49:37 -
A1506-00004-2012-CS02 CD-HS PLAN SUBMISSION ISSUE NOA FOR PLAN 28/10/2013 10:55:18 -
A1506-00004-2012-ST01 BCA-BE-ST SUBMISSION ST APPROVED 29/08/2013 16:01:42 Submission
A1506-00004-2012-ST02 BCA-BE-ST SUBMISSION ST APPROVED 11/10/2013 18:52:42 Submission
A1506-00004-2012-ST03 BCA-BE-ST SUBMISSION ST APPROVED 17/02/2014 17:41:34 Submission
A1506-00004-2012-ST04 BCA-BE-ST SUBMISSION ST APPROVED 28/03/2014 17:23:06 Submission
A1506-00004-2012-ST05 BCA-BE-ST SUBMISSION PROCESSING 28/04/2014 11:46:39 Submission
A1506-00004-2012-ST50 BCA-BE-ST SUBMISSION ST APPROVED 07/05/2014 18:39:18 Submission

IsaacTan
19-05-14, 12:55
Statum got class..win hands down. ..coco not as class but lots of freebies like dining table..purification water system etc.

Vue looks normal mass condo...I prefer the layout n finishing in riversails which is within our budget..but in the end location is better for vue 8 residence in terms of amenities n nearer to family. .

Coco have small freebies but the freebies i heard do not include freeze & washing machine :cool:
Anyway those freebies i believe already been factor in to the psf price.

IsaacTan
19-05-14, 12:57
Actually ours is only a tiny 2 bedder which I think left over units...

And I am not sure how much the 8 th floor for 2 bedder costs...is there anyway to find out? :beats-me-man:

Here is a picture from FB
http://i57.tinypic.com/xqmclg.jpg

Developer got do work...here is their status..

Plan Ref No. Application Type Status Date/Time View Details
A1506-00004-2012 PERMIT TO CARRY OUT STRUCTURAL WORKS PERMIT ISSUED 26/02/2014 10:10:34 Submission
A1506-00004-2012-BP01 APP FOR MODIFICATION-WAIVER OF BUILDG REGULATIONS ISSUE WAIVER LETTER 21/06/2013 15:03:57 -
A1506-00004-2012-BP01 BP PLAN APPROVAL BP APPROVED 22/03/2013 16:29:01 -
A1506-00004-2012-CD01 CD-HS PLAN SUBMISSION ISSUE NOD 23/11/2012 17:20:42 -
A1506-00004-2012-CD02 CD-HS PLAN SUBMISSION ISSUE NOA FOR PLAN 29/11/2012 09:30:45 -
A1506-00004-2012-CD03 CD-SS PLAN SUBMISSION ISSUE NOD 07/02/2013 13:41:50 -
A1506-00004-2012-CD04 CD-SS PLAN SUBMISSION ISSUE NOA FOR PLAN 03/05/2013 22:59:50 -
A1506-00004-2012-CD05 CD-SS PLAN SUBMISSION ISSUE NOA FOR PLAN 20/08/2013 16:46:06 -
A1506-00004-2012-CD06 CD-HS PLAN SUBMISSION ISSUE NOA FOR PLAN 22/08/2013 09:43:51 -
A1506-00004-2012-CD07 CD-HS PLAN SUBMISSION ISSUE NOA FOR PLAN 17/10/2013 20:51:34 -
A1506-00004-2012-CD08 CD-SS PLAN SUBMISSION ISSUE NOA FOR PLAN 17/10/2013 21:18:51 -
A1506-00004-2012-CS01 CD-SS PLAN SUBMISSION ISSUE NOA FOR PLAN 23/10/2013 10:49:37 -
A1506-00004-2012-CS02 CD-HS PLAN SUBMISSION ISSUE NOA FOR PLAN 28/10/2013 10:55:18 -
A1506-00004-2012-ST01 BCA-BE-ST SUBMISSION ST APPROVED 29/08/2013 16:01:42 Submission
A1506-00004-2012-ST02 BCA-BE-ST SUBMISSION ST APPROVED 11/10/2013 18:52:42 Submission
A1506-00004-2012-ST03 BCA-BE-ST SUBMISSION ST APPROVED 17/02/2014 17:41:34 Submission
A1506-00004-2012-ST04 BCA-BE-ST SUBMISSION ST APPROVED 28/03/2014 17:23:06 Submission
A1506-00004-2012-ST05 BCA-BE-ST SUBMISSION PROCESSING 28/04/2014 11:46:39 Submission
A1506-00004-2012-ST50 BCA-BE-ST SUBMISSION ST APPROVED 07/05/2014 18:39:18 Submission

Where to find all those info? Can shoot 1 for Stratum :D?

acosean
20-05-14, 22:30
My bro is looking for a one bedder (with loft, so additional study overhead). Does stratum have it? If so is the floor area upstairs counted as part of the total area? To the best of knowledge, so far riverbank is the only condo that doesnt include upper floor in its computation.

yesnomaybe
21-05-14, 11:08
My bro is looking for a one bedder (with loft, so additional study overhead). Does stratum have it? If so is the floor area upstairs counted as part of the total area? To the best of knowledge, so far riverbank is the only condo that doesnt include upper floor in its computation.

Hi Acosean,

There are still suite units left at Stratum 432 sq ft with high ceiling 3.6m...where you can build a furniture deck or loft of your own design going for around $5xxK.

Enquiries
Raymond Loke
SLP Scotia

acosean
21-05-14, 13:57
Oh, I think 3.6m is a bit stretching, cos we feel at least it should be 4.2m (like those lofts at riverbank). You know of other developments with lofts?

yesnomaybe
21-05-14, 14:29
Oh, I think 3.6m is a bit stretching, cos we feel at least it should be 4.2m (like those lofts at riverbank). You know of other developments with lofts?

Well Bro Acosean,

I will be marketing #1 Suites @ Geylang Lorong 20 which are loft units with a concrete 2nd level soon. Prices starting from $××K...Freehold.

Amber Skye at 8 Amber Road will have 1 Bedroom loft units too. Freehold also.

Enquiries
Raymond Loke
SLP Scotia
CEA Reg. No : R011760B

As for your original question...Some units have high ceilings where the owners can have the option to build a 5 sqm furniture deck

yl
21-05-14, 15:47
Well Bro Acosean,

I will be marketing #1 Suites @ Geylang Lorong 20 which are loft units with a concrete 2nd level soon. Prices starting from $××K...Freehold.

Amber Skye at 8 Amber Road will have 1 Bedroom loft units too. Freehold also.

Enquiries
Raymond Loke
SLP Scotia
CEA Reg. No : R011760B

As for your original question...Some units have high ceilings where the owners can have the option to build a 5 sqm furniture deck

Hi..can pm me the details? Thanks!

casvel
08-06-14, 17:02
Passed by today

http://i.imgur.com/CkQNQ6E.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/HXQhB4X.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/rIr7yUu.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/togNk2u.jpg

pardon the blur zoomed photos

IsaacTan
08-06-14, 20:38
Thanks Casvel... Finally saw some progress.
Hopefully piling to start soon:cool:...

casvel
09-06-14, 13:16
haha yes finally after a year.. the OFS next to us seems to be going up real fast, and it took less than a year, I remember the trees were still there last year around this time.

LiveYoung
09-06-14, 14:06
haha yes finally after a year.. the OFS next to us seems to be going up real fast, and it took less than a year, I remember the trees were still there last year around this time.

Followed the OFS news back then. I think the construction of school only started since last Oct. I'm no expert of construction field. But my gutting feeling tells me it's being built v fast. :)

IsaacTan
09-06-14, 17:17

How good if they start constucting last year. By now it should reach 3rd or 4th floor.
Hope they could experdite the work.
Will you keep us all posted (like every month) :ashamed1:?

casvel
09-06-14, 21:19
Followed the OFS news back then. I think the construction of school only started since last Oct. I'm no expert of construction field. But my gutting feeling tells me it's being built v fast. :)

Yea, I think it was around that time as well.

How good if they start constucting last year. By now it should reach 3rd or 4th floor.
Hope they could experdite the work.
Will you keep us all posted (like every month) :ashamed1:?

probably that's why they were not rushing to start, they will have to demolish their showroom once they start building and may slow their sales. Hopefully they don't do a crappy rushed job.. Anyhow, glad its finally showing some progress.. No promises, as I don't live around that area, but will do so whenever there's oppurtunity

Yuki
20-06-14, 11:18

Vue 8 sits on a slope hence think your 7th floor should actually refers to either the 8th or 9th floor for the actual.

IsaacTan
20-06-14, 19:56
Vue 8 sits on a slope hence think your 7th floor should actually refers to either the 8th or 9th floor for the actual.

Stratum also elevated.....:)
So also a level higher:cheers1:

IsaacTan
01-07-14, 11:09
More CRANEs were allocated.....

Leewk
29-07-14, 10:12
1st 10% 'foundation and piling works' initiated for block 106.
Any other blocks as well ?

Strata
29-07-14, 21:46

Heard those blocks near sub-station includdd as well.

IsaacTan
29-07-14, 23:50
[QUOTE=Strata;486569]Heard those blocks near sub-station includdd as well.[/QUOTE

Actually is there any negative effect staying near sub station & the bin centre......?

Strata
30-07-14, 00:45
[QUOTE=Strata;486569]Heard those blocks near sub-station includdd as well.[/QUOTE

Actually is there any negative effect staying near sub station & the bin centre......?

Cant tell yet on sub station on side effect..perhaps it might take a while to know the impact after moving in.

casvel
30-07-14, 00:48

Doubt so, further more its located at basement

Beebot
13-08-14, 17:52
Do you know that a unit at Stratum will be offered as the top prize in the TAP AND PAY WITH FLASHPAY contest? Details here:

https://www.nets.com.sg/index.php

JI102
18-09-14, 16:22

Hallooo....our block 102 was also ask to pay for 10% too..

22-10-14, 20:46
Foundation looks done. Level 2 in progress for some of the blocks.

JI102
23-10-14, 09:24
Foundation looks done. Level 2 in progress for some of the blocks.

Thank you for sharing the photos with us :)
Nice and happy to know that they have built 2nd level liao!

ET79
29-10-14, 21:41
Hallooo....our block 102 was also ask to pay for 10% too..

Blk 96 too... On 23 oct...

JI102
30-10-14, 09:19
Blk 96 too... On 23 oct...

Hopefully we can get key faster than their given TOP date ;p

Yuki
31-10-14, 22:38
Usually the actual TOP is around 3-6 months earlier than the date stated in the notice. Did anyone go see at the notice board; the one placed just outside the construction fence? What was the date stated? Its normally earlier then the TOP stated in the S&P doc.

JI102
01-11-14, 16:03
Usually the actual TOP is around 3-6 months earlier than the date stated in the notice. Did anyone go see at the notice board; the one placed just outside the construction fence? What was the date stated? Its normally earlier then the TOP stated in the S&P doc.

Is it? Oh ok...I will take a look or picture of it when I pass by next time ;O)

IsaacTan
02-11-14, 12:42
Is it? Oh ok...I will take a look or picture of it when I pass by next time ;O)

The board stated June 2016

JI102
03-11-14, 08:22
The board stated June 2016

Woh hoooo....is earlier than given TOP date.
So great! Happy news for the day ;)
Hahahahaha!!!

IsaacTan
03-11-14, 19:45
Woh hoooo....is earlier than given TOP date.
So great! Happy news for the day ;)
Hahahahaha!!!

JI102
04-11-14, 09:57

Thank you for your enclosed picture.
It's wonderful ;)

IsaacTan
27-11-14, 10:07
Anyone has the latest progress photo?
Thanks

JI102
28-11-14, 07:01
Anyone has the latest progress photo?
Thanks

No, i don;t but will visit maybe next week.
Will take pictures and post out here ;)

29-11-14, 18:18
Took some pictures last weekend and posted them on skyscrapercity forum:

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showpost.php?p=119484288&postcount=1

IsaacTan
29-11-14, 19:13
Took some pictures last weekend and posted them on skyscrapercity forum:

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showpost.php?p=119484288&postcount=1

Strata
04-12-14, 20:15
Just received a letter fr dbs bank that they are going to increase the interest rate! @#$#

Yuki
05-12-14, 10:08
What is the interest rate they are charging now?

IsaacTan
05-01-15, 08:47
What is the interest rate they are charging now?

1.31xxx%.....

danion
05-01-15, 16:14
DBS rates are rather high compared to other banks!

Yuki
05-01-15, 16:27
1.31xxx%.....

Gosh. Is this based on 3mth sibor plus fixed rate?

IsaacTan
05-01-15, 21:13
Gosh. Is this based on 3mth sibor plus fixed rate?

DBS rates are rather high compared to other banks!

Ya 3m ave sibor + fix rate.
Is it DBS higher? Then which bank offer the best rate?
Can refinance if less than a year?

Yuki
06-01-15, 06:21

How much is your fixed rate? The 3 mth sibor is 0.457 now.

If finance in less than a year have to pay penalty.

IsaacTan
06-01-15, 08:29
How much is your fixed rate? The 3 mth sibor is 0.457 now.

If finance in less than a year have to pay penalty.

My fixed rate with DBS was 0.9%. So the current interest rate should be around 1.357%.

aarontan
06-01-15, 08:52

Hi Issac, dont think u can refinance now especially if u are buying a BUC, because there are loan amount not yet disbursed, if u decide to refi to other bank DBS will charge you cancellation fee of undisbursed amount, u can check your letter of offer(LO) for more details. After TOP u shld get a free conversion of package from DBS, you can truly only refi w/o charges only after CSC, one year after top when all the loan amount is disbursed.

IsaacTan
06-01-15, 09:28
Hi Issac, dont think u can refinance now especially if u are buying a BUC, because there are loan amount not yet disbursed, if u decide to refi to other bank DBS will charge you cancellation fee of undisbursed amount, u can check your letter of offer(LO) for more details. After TOP u shld get a free conversion of package from DBS, you can truly only refi w/o charges only after CSC, one year after top when all the loan amount is disbursed.

Really appreciate on the kind advise. I were still blur blur on my first buy.
Besides, do you have any idea which bank offered the best deal?
Also any news on the latest progress for the project?

Thanks again & HAppy New Year

aarontan
06-01-15, 10:25

You are welcome Issac. Im not sure which bank offers the best deal now as occasionally banks will have promo on their package. But nonetheless, i guess it would be better not to know as if you know later heart pain haha if the rate is better. Im actually from Seastrand :p not Seaesta, just answering on smth i know. ^^

Yuki
06-01-15, 17:17
You are welcome Issac. Im not sure which bank offers the best deal now as occasionally banks will have promo on their package. But nonetheless, i guess it would be better not to know as if you know later heart pain haha if the rate is better. Im actually from Seastrand :p not Seaesta, just answering on smth i know. ^^

Oic..congrats on the Top!

danion
06-01-15, 17:24

DBS offered me 0.88% + 1MSIBOR for the first three years; but Standard Chartered gives me 0.60% + 1MSIBOR; after the third year, the two banks are the same at 1.00% +..

Strata
06-01-15, 23:32
I remember dbs only offer 3msibor...are u sure dbs can offer u 1msibor???

danion
07-01-15, 12:43
I remember dbs only offer 3msibor...are u sure dbs can offer u 1msibor???

Yup u right, typed wrong, is 3mths

IsaacTan
08-01-15, 08:27
DBS offered me 0.88% + 1MSIBOR for the first three years; but Standard Chartered gives me 0.60% + 1MSIBOR; after the third year, the two banks are the same at 1.00% +..

Just receieved a letter from DBS and get to know the latest interest will be 1.357% :(
So much different with what StandChart was offering

nydeidith
08-01-15, 12:16

Did standard chartered really offered 0.60?!
I signed up with them last year at 0.85..wtf!

danion
08-01-15, 14:19
Did standard chartered really offered 0.60?!
I signed up with them last year at 0.85..wtf!

I took up the loan in dec 2011; but still better than with dbs; heard oub is even higher,

Home Lover
04-05-15, 09:07
Passed by when on upper deck of bus. Construction looks quite advanced. Can see balcony doors on a few units near the river.

sedward
17-05-15, 10:35
went to the site to take a look yesterday
some construction pictures to share

what you guys think? early TOP possible?

it seems like the construction of OFS international school opposite is 100% complete

JI102
06-01-16, 21:27
hallo everyone! do you have any update photos the latest construction?

ET79
12-05-16, 22:54
https://www.bca.gov.sg/eservice/ShowCDNew.aspx?Pro_Ref_No=A1506-00004-2012-BP01&APP_TYPE=BCA-CSC-APPLN%20FOR%20SITE%20INSPECTION

Strata
20-05-16, 06:20
There are frequent updates at facebook group. look for stratum residents.

Tan Tan
10-07-16, 12:52
Hi
Anyone received letter to collect key ?
Any group buys ?

Pal8977
01-10-16, 07:05
If anyone is keen to install track guided indoor/outdoor blinds (no gaps) and retractable insect screens . Pls call 98806538 for measure and quote.

Products are all made in Australia!

Www.auszip.com.sg

Tan Tan
27-10-16, 14:38
Hi Hi

Anyone collected key and visited their unit ?

Can share some photos & comment on the quality ? Thank you !

tonym18
23-12-16, 13:47
Dear Owners,

Have you gotten your keys yet? and looking to lease out your unit?
This beautiful Penthouse http://www.property-ideals.com/20385700 has just been lease out by me! Do feel free to call me @ 9799 9982 for more details.

If your unit is also available to SALE, do feel free to call me too.

Thank You
Tony M Liaw
PropNex Realty Pte Ltd
Associate Group Director