PDA

View Full Version : condo vs hdb

Lovelle
03-05-13, 21:34
hello forummer

here i am with condo and some new one but still staying hdb.

My hdb is old, pipe leaking, some air-con not fucntioning and paint also peeling.

should move to condo or stay put

sherlock
03-05-13, 22:19
hello forummer

My hdb is old, pipe leaking, some air-con not fucntioning and paint also peeling.

This is a question you should ask yourself and spouse. No point using excuses to move to condo or vice-versa. In this instance even if you move to condo and rent out HDB, you will still have to get it repaired so this is irrelevant, unless u sell it but this is a different story altogether.

No offence just my 2 cents

edwinleeap
03-05-13, 22:20
hello forummer

I stay in my hdb and rent out my condos. I feel good, less restrictions and more passive income.

Regulators
04-05-13, 00:03
it depends, some hdbs can rent more than condos, it all depends on location

I stay in my hdb and rent out my condos. I feel good, less restrictions and more passive income.

radha08
04-05-13, 00:20
http://www.internetmonk.com/wp-content/uploads/can_of_worms_ahead.jpg

new2mondrian
04-05-13, 00:32
hello forummer

Keep it lah and rent it out. Yield is still good.

Sell your HDB, can never buy it back unless u sell all your condos. :(

I stay in a 13xxsqft HDB at Holland Village, own a 700sqft condo unit for parents' self-stay, and a 3500sqft landed in Iskandar as holiday home. All in, costs me less than $1.5M. Best of all three worlds, for less than what most will pay for a condo these days. That's the beauty of HDB dwelling. No condo politics, no associated problems that comes with an ageing condos, and lots of amenities at my doorstep.

radha08
04-05-13, 00:34

I stay in a 13xxsqft HDB at Holland Village, own a 700sqft condo unit for parents' self-stay, and a 3500sqft landed in Iskandar as holiday home. All in, costs me less than $1.5M. Best of all three worlds, for less than what most will pay for a condo these days. That's the beauty of HDB dwelling. No condo politics, no associated problems that comes with an ageing condos, and lots of amenities at my doorstep.

NO CONDO POLITICS:cheers5::cheers5::cheers5:

new2mondrian
04-05-13, 00:37
NO CONDO POLITICS:cheers5::cheers5::cheers5:

Tell me about it. I have been volunteering my time in two of my condos' MC. Just addressing all the grievances sometimes really no joke. :(

azeoprop
04-05-13, 00:37

One home, three worlds! :D

new2mondrian
04-05-13, 00:43
One home, three worlds! :D

Yeah! Cannot wait!

Or rather three homes, one world. Lol... Hey thanks bro for the fantastic pics. Really appreciate it. Hadn't got time to go down to check the progress for a long long time. Always relied on your pics! :)

flagship74
04-05-13, 09:12

U basically downgrade your quality of life:doh:

DKSG
04-05-13, 11:08

Then you got the answer already.

Guess staying the condo and not getting the rental income poses a strain to your finances, in such cases, I doubt there is a choice after all.

DKSG

Regulators
04-05-13, 11:24
are you saying those living in pinnacle@duxton have a poorer quality of life than those living in a 20yr old woodlands condo 2km to mrt?
U basically downgrade your quality of life:doh:

irisng
04-05-13, 11:56
Tell me about it. I have been volunteering my time in two of my condos' MC. Just addressing all the grievances sometimes really no joke. :(

Condo complains taken care by the MC whereas HDB complains taken care by tbe MP.

Rysk
04-05-13, 12:30
Life is short.. & you won't know what's gonna happen to you later or tomorrow.. so I choose to stay pte pty..

15-yrs ago I rented out my hdb & stay condo.. & never move back to hdb anymore..

But my only regret was I sold off my hdb 5-yrs ago just to avoid paying extra pty tax for my pte pty. I should have kept it & continue to collect rental :(

lajia
04-05-13, 14:22
I totally agree with u. Just my personal opinion. Like u said, life is short and u never know what happen tomorrow, could be legs just straighten and that's it....all your planning and money can only be kept for the next generation. But what about yourselves? Work so hard and then.....

Therefore, we need to plan, but along the way, we should also enjoy. Don't leave all the good things at the last stage of your life!!! At diff stage of your life, your values might change and of course, your preference and also what u want in life could also change.

If your rental of condo and hdb not much diff, then stay in condo, enjoy the facilities and landscaping and surrounding la. But if u don't use any facilities and only work and work like condo also just for sleeping, then stay in your hdb...:2cents:

Life is short.. & you won't know what's gonna happen to you later or tomorrow.. so I choose to stay pte pty..

15-yrs ago I rented out my hdb & stay condo.. & never move back to hdb anymore..

But my only regret was I sold off my hdb 5-yrs ago just to avoid paying extra pty tax for my pte pty. I should have kept it & continue to collect rental :(

new2mondrian
04-05-13, 17:53
Condo complains taken care by the MC whereas HDB complains taken care by tbe MP.

Town council does a great job, no need to go to MP (though my MP does his walkabout pretty often lah). I am deeply appreciative. Every 5-6 years will repaint, landscaping and pest control are also done well. Whereas for condos, raising the sinking fund or pass levy for huge capital items such as lift replacement and reprinting is akin to squeezing blood from stone. Sigh.

wind30
04-05-13, 17:54
Life is short but everyone chooses the kind of life they want right?

Who can say living in HDB is worse of than living in Condo for them?

To them maybe they like HDB living better? Or they like having more spending money if the condo rental is higher?

So I don't think there is a right answer. For me I choose to live in landed :)

I am still below 40....

radha08
04-05-13, 18:10

win some loose some bro:cheers4:

irisng
04-05-13, 22:05
Town council does a great job, no need to go to MP (though my MP does his walkabout pretty often lah). I am deeply appreciative. Every 5-6 years will repaint, landscaping and pest control are also done well. Whereas for condos, raising the sinking fund or pass levy for huge capital items such as lift replacement and reprinting is akin to squeezing blood from stone. Sigh.

That's the difference. For condo, the residents need to come out from their own pocket money to contribute to the sinking fund for the upgrading or repairing work etc whereas for HDB, most of the cost come from gahment. If the cost for upgrading and repairing work etc for the condo are paid by the developer, I think your work as a MC will be so much easier. :D

star
04-05-13, 23:31
That's the difference. For condo, the residents need to come out from their own pocket money to contribute to the sinking fund for the upgrading or repairing work etc whereas for HDB, most of the cost come from gahment. If the cost for upgrading and repairing work etc for the condo are paid by the developer, I think your work as a MC will be so much easier. :D

That is why government here did a very good job. Well done.

leesg123
05-05-13, 01:53
That is why government here did a very good job. Well done.but apparently quite a number of people dont think so and these people are very noisy online. Town Council also did a good job, but still make noise about the $2 company thing. :doh:

leesg123
05-05-13, 01:55
hello forummer

should move to condo or stay putif your condo is a good one, meaning not those typically made up of HDB upgraders, then move there. quality of life will be better. those that are made up of HDB upgraders, the swimming pool will be like a public pool.

flagship74
05-05-13, 12:43
are you saying those living in pinnacle@duxton have a poorer quality of life than those living in a 20yr old woodlands condo 2km to mrt?
Yes imho..:D

irisng
05-05-13, 14:48
if your condo is a good one, meaning not those typically made up of HDB upgraders, then move there. quality of life will be better. those that are made up of HDB upgraders, the swimming pool will be like a public pool.

Actually not really, my EC swimming pool is not so crowded leh. Maybe on certain times of the day but not always so crowded.

IMHO, staying in HDB or condo, most important is firstly, do you like the place or not, secondly, the environment/surroundings and your neighbours. If your flat has lots of leakages etc, and if you intent to rent it out, you still need to repair it unless you want to sell it away. Till now I'm still very regret that I sold my 5 room HDB flat in Bishan.:banghead: :banghead:

lionhill
05-05-13, 15:52
if your condo is a good one, meaning not those typically made up of HDB upgraders, then move there. quality of life will be better. those that are made up of HDB upgraders, the swimming pool will be like a public pool.
wow, this is the first time that I know there is a group called "HDB upgraders" who differs to another group, maybe, the group "born in condo or landed" or Angmo?

sherlock
05-05-13, 16:04
Actually not really, my EC swimming pool is not so crowded leh. Maybe on certain times of the day but not always so crowded.

IMHO, staying in HDB or condo, most important is firstly, do you like the place or not, secondly, the environment/surroundings and your neighbours. If your flat has lots of leakages etc, and if you intent to rent it out, you still need to repair it unless you want to sell it away. Till now I'm still very regret that I sold my 5 room HDB flat in Bishan.:banghead: :banghead:
How could u own and EC and HDB at the same time??

leesg123
05-05-13, 16:11
wow, this is the first time that I know there is a group called "HDB upgraders" who differs to another group, maybe, the group "born in condo or landed" or Angmo?
sad, but true. these are the ones who will sh#t, urine and shower at clubhouse facilities everyday.. they will carry water back to their house too.

Regulators
05-05-13, 16:18
I like condos with good views, to me a $1 million condo with a lousy view (eg. facing another condo block in close proximity, mrt track or the generator room) is a waste of money. I will never pay good money to buy a property with lousy views. These days people just buy any rojak unit they can get their hands on without caring much about facing. why work so hard to pay for a property to come home and see some shitty view outside the window. that is why always take time to choose a good unit, if facing no good, don't buy. I am referring to buying for own stay.

DC33_2008
05-05-13, 16:55
Care to share examples of good view?
I like condos with good views, to me a $1 million condo with a lousy view (eg. facing another condo block in close proximity, mrt track or the generator room) is a waste of money. I will never pay good money to buy a property with lousy views. These days people just buy any rojak unit they can get their hands on without caring much about facing. why work so hard to pay for a property to come home and see some shitty view outside the window. that is why always take time to choose a good unit, if facing no good, don't buy. I am referring to buying for own stay.

lionhill
05-05-13, 17:16

I have no idea about the condos with good views.

from what I see from top of buildings, I strongly recommend the overhead bridge in Fusionapolis - broad and fantastic view, and it is free.

The view from the top of Duxton is very disappointing, totally a waste of money.

Mu
05-05-13, 18:47

If you can afford, good for you. The "good view" you are talking about usually comes at a price tag of $200k or more. At the end of the day, its a personal choice. If you can't afford, then just get something that fits your budget. At the end of the day, you pay more, you sell higher, you pay less, you sell lower...There is no free lunch. Personally, I rather get more rooms unit with a lousy view than lesser rooms unit with a good view. That's just my own view:) :cheers4:

flagship74
05-05-13, 19:33
oops pecak lobang:doh:

leesg123
05-05-13, 19:37
Different people, different priority. Location is an important factor too. if can have both, that is the best. if have to choose, I would choose location. most people come home from work, watch tv, cable, or internet anyway. from investment point of view, a unit of good location> Good view, esp when renting out.

irisng
05-05-13, 20:06

That's why, my timing was really out. I should say that buying ppty partly also has to depend on luck. During that time, we had been looking around for a pc but found that the price were too expensive for our budget. It was just so coincidence that govt implemented the EC, so in order to get the EC, we had to forgo the HDB flat. After signing the OTP, about 2-3 months later, ppty crashed and pc became cheaper than the EC that we bought:banghead: . If we were to wait for a few months later, we can have both HDB and pc.

Reisor
05-05-13, 21:56

Possibly either
- Own HDB & buy EC >5 or 10 yrs old = resale Pte PC
- Own EC & inherited HDB or vice-versa
- Both under 2 different families in an extended family

Regulators
06-05-13, 00:01
http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/14205082/for-rent-the-bayshore

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/14282681/for-sale-cashew-heights-condo

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/2907842/for-rent-the-sail-marina-bay

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/14272370/for-rent-pebble-bay

...got many more, take your time to search...

Regulators
06-05-13, 00:13
both location and view must be there when buying a property for own stay. after a tiring day of work, i wouldnt want to come home to look out of the living room window at my neighbour laying out blanket to sun in the balcony or washing dishes in the kitchen or a noisy mrt train rattling by. if i have to pay so much money for this, i would rather live in an hdb flat with a nice panoramic view of the sea at east coast or a mountain view at bukit timah. singaporeans are known to complain a lot in many things, somehow they give developers lots of leeway for condos with crap view. i remember seeing a condo in punggol months back (river...something) with an entire row of units facing the back of the school with classrooms (about 20m distance apart) and i can't believe there are still takers for such units.

Different people, different priority. Location is an important factor too. if can have both, that is the best. if have to choose, I would choose location. most people come home from work, watch tv, cable, or internet anyway. from investment point of view, a unit of good location> Good view, esp when renting out.

sherlock
06-05-13, 08:34
That's why, my timing was really out. I should say that buying ppty partly also has to depend on luck. During that time, we had been looking around for a pc but found that the price were too expensive for our budget. It was just so coincidence that govt implemented the EC, so in order to get the EC, we had to forgo the HDB flat. After signing the OTP, about 2-3 months later, ppty crashed and pc became cheaper than the EC that we bought:banghead: . If we were to wait for a few months later, we can have both HDB and pc.
I couldn't agree more with you. Its all about timing :beats-me-man:

lionhill
06-05-13, 09:00
For those with limit buget and do not care living in HDB, there are quite new
HDB at Dover Cresecent and Ghim Mon with goog views.

Dover Crecent 3 year HDB (levels 28 and above) presents either good sea view towards Sentosa side (Blk 28A) or greenery view towards Mt Sinai (Blk 28D), can be sold now, but there may be quite few units for resale. So, if you happen to see it, do not bargain, or you will miss it. Note the 5rm HDB there is very spacious -124sqm, rare among new HDBs.

Ghim Moh new HDB, should be around 2-year old, may be for resale next year, north facing ones should be very nice. saw a interested family looking around it, and I told them the same, "very rare, do not miss it".

Jonathan0503
06-05-13, 15:06

Same here. View to me is secondary. Location and convenience more important and practical.

Nice view to good when you first have it. But after a while, seeing it day in day out, you become immune to it....

irisng
06-05-13, 17:42
Same here. View to me is secondary. Location and convenience more important and practical.

Nice view to good when you first have it. But after a while, seeing it day in day out, you become immune to it....

You hit my point. 1st time when I went to the hotel in Marina Bay Sand, wow the view was fantastic, I could see the flyer etc etc etc, nothing block the view. But 2nd time went there again, the feeling was different from the 1st time leh.

My neighbour told me that the 1st time when he shifted here, his whole family was crazy over the swimming pool view, sat near to the windows everyday to admire, now "sianz" already.

Of course if have the view + location + amenities + MRT, that would be perfect, if not I think I'll choose location and amenities.

Regulators
06-05-13, 18:34
a good n peaceful view is important for the soul.

heehee
06-05-13, 20:09
My choice is always about location, nothing else matters.
For a good n peaceful view, get a 80" LCD TV, you can change your view everyday to anything depending on your mood.

Mu
06-05-13, 20:48
My choice is always about location, nothing else matters.
For a good n peaceful view, get a 80" LCD TV, you can change your view everyday to anything depending on your mood.

Hahaha:) Maybe I spend 5k on TV and save 200k:):D

ysyap
06-05-13, 21:15
You hit my point. 1st time when I went to the hotel in Marina Bay Sand, wow the view was fantastic, I could see the flyer etc etc etc, nothing block the view. But 2nd time went there again, the feeling was different from the 1st time leh.

My neighbour told me that the 1st time when he shifted here, his whole family was crazy over the swimming pool view, sat near to the windows everyday to admire, now "sianz" already.

Of course if have the view + location + amenities + MRT, that would be perfect, if not I think I'll choose location and amenities.To some people who don't travel to work, don't do grocery shopping, etc but like to stay home and relax, view is v important. To most others who need to travel to work, travel to sch, rent out, go marketing, etc, location and amenities are vitally important. Different people have different preferences. Agree with you that best is to have all, view, location amenities and MRT. :cheers3:

irisng
06-05-13, 22:24
To some people who don't travel to work, don't do grocery shopping, etc but like to stay home and relax, view is v important. To most others who need to travel to work, travel to sch, rent out, go marketing, etc, location and amenities are vitally important. Different people have different preferences. Agree with you that best is to have all, view, location amenities and MRT. :cheers3:

Agree, difference people have difference preferences.
1) Food - No matter how free and relax you are, you still need food, so I think it is important to have food nearby the house. It will save time as you need not drive to other places to buy food or worst is, you don't have car:2cents:
2) Transport - public transport is not important for those who study or work nearby and also to those who drive:2cents:
3) View - view is important to certain people who after a hard day work, hope to come home and fully relax, dinner is ready for him/her or that he/she has taken the dinner outside. Spend some time watching TV, read newspaper, then get a cup of coffee or wine, sit at the balcony and enjoy the view.:2cents:
4) Location - depends on where you spend most of the times. :2cents:

gav108
06-05-13, 23:42

how many people actually stare out of the window for long periods after going home? my eyes are usually glued to my computer, TV, or books/magazines at home. or my food and family members, in no particular order. once in a while i will look out at the landscaping and the pool area. no i m not into voyuerism :D

that said, natural ventilation and natural lighting are very important to me, so units that are so seriously-blocked that these are compromised are no-no to me.

Regulators
07-05-13, 02:28
I do as it is very relaxing n rejuvenating, of course it depends on what you look at lol
how many people actually stare out of the window for long periods after going home?.

Shanhz
07-05-13, 08:34

want a case study? just do a poll for SM buyers lor.

poor location (relative to, say, estuary) vs solid view. pay 200-300k for the view.

i think as many pple condemn this vs wax lyrical about the view.

一种米养百种人

Shanhz
07-05-13, 08:36
3) View - view is important to certain people who after a hard day work, hope to come home and fully relax, dinner is ready for him/her or that he/she has taken the dinner outside. Spend some time watching TV, read newspaper, then get a cup of coffee or wine, sit at the balcony and enjoy the view.:2cents:

by the time most sgporeans get home after work, the only view they see is pitch darkness outside and some city lights.

irisng
07-05-13, 22:33
by the time most sgporeans get home after work, the only view they see is pitch darkness outside and some city lights.

Depends on what you are facing. If you are facing the sea and the natural reserve, it is the peace of silent accompany by the sound from the wave and insects. If you are facing residential building (far away), you will see twinkle twinkle little star (lighting from the houses and lamp poles). This reminds me of the night view from the Victoria Peak in HK.:2cents:

DC33_2008
07-05-13, 22:37
Close up ones will be lanterns.
Depends on what you are facing. If you are facing the sea and the natural reserve, it is the peace of silent accompany by the sound from the wave and insects. If you are facing residential building (far away), you will see twinkle twinkle little star (lighting from the houses and lamp poles). This reminds me of the night view from the Victoria Peak in HK.:2cents:

irisng
07-05-13, 23:43
Close up ones will be lanterns.

But I choose amenities more than views.

myfirstpc
07-05-13, 23:57
Been living surrounded by concrete hdb jungles and sound of main road traffic all my life (pocket sky view if i look skywards), need some real views before my eye sight fails me !

Different strokes for different folks.:D

eng81157
08-05-13, 09:38
But I choose amenities more than views.

let's test this,

would you prefer the likes of,

Bedok Residences/Centro Residences

or

Pebble Bay/Reflections @ Keppel Bay?

Shanhz
08-05-13, 09:51
let's test this,

or

not apple to apple lah. pebbles bay is a relatively prestigious location. view or not view, i also like PB more. :D

eng81157
08-05-13, 10:02
not apple to apple lah. pebbles bay is a relatively prestigious location. view or not view, i also like PB more. :D

certainly it isn't apple to apple.

but the former has all the amenities to call upon for, while the latter (at least PB) scores zilch in this category.

i would take PB or Reflections anytime. Life is already stressful and crowded, don't want to return home to be surrounded by noise, crowd, etc etc

irisng
08-05-13, 18:22
let's test this,

or

Sorry, if I will to choose, I think I will choose Bedok Residences/Centro Residences. Tanjong Rhu is a :tsk-tsk: :tsk-tsk: to me. I went to my friend's house in Tanjong Rhu before, though the scenery is nice but the first impression that I have while searching for her house was "wow, it is so deep in, so inconvenience without transport". Though she is rich but she didn't have a car, she took taxi to work everyday.:doh:

My preferred amenities are grocery shops, food centres, markets, supermarkets and public transport, shopping malls to me is not so important.
All these need not necessary be in the same block as my residence, it can be about 5 to 10 mins walking distance, so it won't be no noisy especially during festival times. :p Transport, of course not in the middle of the highway lah, side road is okay to me.

Regulators
08-05-13, 20:34
pb anytime :)
let's test this,

or

NO_7
08-05-13, 22:38
Most prefer with surrounding complete with amenities like shops, food centres, markets, supermarkets, public transport, shopping malls than any kind of views just to save my time n my girl can just shop by herself.
Second would be the interior layout n finishing, plus a resort style facade.
A little kind of lay back life style when I feel like everyday is holiday:sleep:

zeamybro
08-05-13, 23:02
Sorry, if I will to choose, I think I will choose Bedok Residences/Centro Residences. Tanjong Rhu is a :tsk-tsk: :tsk-tsk: to me. I went to my friend's house in Tanjong Rhu before, though the scenery is nice but the first impression that I have while searching for her house was "wow, it is so deep in, so inconvenience without transport". Though she is rich but she didn't have a car, she took taxi to work everyday.:doh:

My preferred amenities are grocery shops, food centres, markets, supermarkets and public transport, shopping malls to me is not so important.
All these need not necessary be in the same block as my residence, it can be about 5 to 10 mins walking distance, so it won't be no noisy especially during festival times. :p Transport, of course not in the middle of the highway lah, side road is okay to me.

True ... When I held house warmings there, I always have guests who couldn't find the place, and complained about the location very "deep in" ... But then actually Pebble Bay is quite near mrt and the kallang leisure park what... Within walking distance ...

ecimbew
08-05-13, 23:44
I agree that it lacks those but in future it will be more accessible and lots of eateries coming up.

ecimbew
08-05-13, 23:48
http://www.ura.gov.sg/skyline/skyline06/skyline06-04/images/WAVE_PLAN_600.jpg

leesg123
09-05-13, 00:51
http://www.ura.gov.sg/skyline/skyline06/skyline06-04/images/WAVE_PLAN_600.jpg
the two-headed serpent!

Shanhz
09-05-13, 08:11

got lah. just cross the bridge short dist away is MRT station.

last time is really no MRT, now got leow

jonathann80
09-05-13, 08:43
let's test this,

or

Bedok Residence for me. Convenience.

electron
09-05-13, 09:38
certainly it isn't apple to apple.

but the former has all the amenities to call upon for, while the latter (at least PB) scores zilch in this category.

i would take PB or Reflections anytime. Life is already stressful and crowded, don't want to return home to be surrounded by noise, crowd, etc etc

Agree with you. Which is why I love my Tanjong Rhu. And why you bought Costa Del Sol I guess. Hope the ERL will make it more convenient though.

eng81157
09-05-13, 10:05
Agree with you. Which is why I love my Tanjong Rhu. And why you bought Costa Del Sol I guess. Hope the ERL will make it more convenient though.

nice to see the different views on this issue.

yup, it's nice to see the greens and sea, walk to jetty and then a nice seafood makan at the eastcoast food center - all within a 10min walk radius

eng81157
09-05-13, 10:21
let's take examples from a wider spread of spectrum:

A. Condo smacked right in the center of Geylang

B. Botanika

C. Changi Court

D. Ascentia Height

DKSG
09-05-13, 11:15
nice to see the different views on this issue.

yup, it's nice to see the greens and sea, walk to jetty and then a nice seafood makan at the eastcoast food center - all within a 10min walk radius

Any news on the ERL ?

I heard that they are going to announce the details very soon following the Thomson Line announcement a few months back.

DKSG

eng81157
09-05-13, 11:26
eh, i don't bother to snoop around. the locations are open secret by now. i see the soil testing stations just across the road everyday

DKSG
09-05-13, 11:34
eh, i don't bother to snoop around. the locations are open secret by now. i see the soil testing stations just across the road everyday

Anyone can share with us the "open" secret ?

DKSG

electron
09-05-13, 11:51
Anyone can share with us the "open" secret ?

DKSG

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showpost.php?p=101864945&postcount=587

cavaliver
09-05-13, 12:48
As for me, I prefer " unblocked " view. Currently my own stay have sea view but at night all black black.
I hope my next property will be just above the mrt with food court & supermarket. Singapore weather is so hot to walk in the afternoon just to buy lunch. :ashamed1:

DKSG
09-05-13, 13:37

Thank you !

DKSG

eng81157
09-05-13, 13:42
As for me, I prefer " unblocked " view. Currently my own stay have sea view but at night all black black.
I hope my next property will be just above the mrt with food court & supermarket. Singapore weather is so hot to walk in the afternoon just to buy lunch. :ashamed1:

so which will you prefer?

A. Condo smacked right in the center of Geylang

B. Botanika

C. Changi Court

D. Ascentia Height

radha08
09-05-13, 14:43

huat ah bedok south:cheers5:

focus
09-05-13, 17:48