PDA

View Full Version : Sea Horizon (D18, 99LH EC, Hao Yuan)

iwantgizmos
30-04-13, 01:09
http://www.h88.com.sg/images/content/2012-11-29/pasir_ris_site.jpg

http://www.h88.com.sg/article/Hao+Yuan+beat+out+9+other+developers+for+Executive+Condo+site+in+Pasir+Ris+with+a+bid+of+$207m/

http://seahorizon.org/

Good house
30-04-13, 06:58
Wow got golf simulator leh:scared-4: :) ....like Palette:D

radha08
30-04-13, 18:01
that completes it the big.....5:cheers5:

electron
30-04-13, 18:47

Just made a back of envelope calculation.

Sea Esta (376) + Ripple Bay (679) + Seastrand (473) + Watercolours (416) + Sea Horizon (estimated by HDB to be ~580) = 2500+ units in JLB!

Pasir Ris Drive 3, JLB sure jam until jialat.

Then the bus stop next to my HDB (Opp Seastrand) also super crowded.

hamachi
30-04-13, 20:46

it's 3 PC + 2 EC

gav108
30-04-13, 20:53

the land beside sea horizon, next to downtown east, is also slated for residential. next time becomes big 6? :D

and then there's that super huge plot of land next to seastrand and ripple bay that's also slated for residential.

also there's the big plots of residential land directly across the road from the bus interchange, right beside pasir ris park...those are the best pieces of land.

wah next time pasir ris park n downtown east will be super jam-packed...

gav108
30-04-13, 21:06
have a look...

p.s. all orange-coloured plots are for residential

Good house
30-04-13, 21:14
Just made a back of envelope calculation.

Sea Esta (376) + Ripple Bay (679) + Seastrand (473) + Watercolours (416) + Sea Horizon (estimated by HDB to be ~580) = 2500+ units in JLB!

Pasir Ris Drive 3, JLB sure jam until jialat.

Then the bus stop next to my HDB (Opp Seastrand) also super crowded.

Not so bad lah, here plot ratio smelly smelly is 2.1. The number look frightening only.
If go and count those 2.8 to 3.0 one, the number lagi bigger.But actual feel really so crowded meh?

Just my opinion :)

radha08
30-04-13, 22:23
the land beside sea horizon, next to downtown east, is also slated for residential. next time becomes big 6? :D

and then there's that super huge plot of land next to seastrand and ripple bay that's also slated for residential.

also there's the big plots of residential land directly across the road from the bus interchange, right beside pasir ris park...those are the best pieces of land.

wah next time pasir ris park n downtown east will be super jam-packed...

good then we can have a mrt station here come 2030:cheers5:

Good house
30-04-13, 22:27
good then we can have a mrt station here come 2030:cheers5:

Yes, in one of those subject to detail planning plot of land....hehehe

krism7
01-05-13, 11:55
Wow got golf simulator leh:scared-4: :) ....like Palette:D

watercolours sales shld be v slow now lol

Pikachu1245
01-05-13, 12:16

If confirm take away grant for EC within a time frame, say 3months' time, I am rather sure all the remaining unsold EC will be sold out in no time. lol......

If suddenly implement with immediate effect like latest CM, potential buyer of EC 'lan lan' Liao lor ........can only blame own self why 'ban ban tu ' when deciding to buy. If want to buy , buy now lor.... Else may 'dui' when further control for EC comes. :2cents:

krism7
01-05-13, 12:43
If confirm take away grant for EC within a time frame, say 3months' time, I am rather sure all the remaining unsold EC will be sold out in no time. lol......

If suddenly implement with immediate effect like latest CM, potential buyer of EC 'lan lan' Liao lor ........can only blame own self why 'ban ban tu ' when deciding to buy. If want to buy , buy now lor.... Else may 'dui' when further control for EC comes. :2cents:

I wanted to wait for this sea horizon... but they too slow lar!

Good house
01-05-13, 12:57

You already bought watercolours so you must be very happy now:)

Good house
01-05-13, 13:04

Just be happy with what you have, too much facility also got its own headache, piano in the piano room need to tune, water feature like water fall , onsen and jacuzzi have high running, maintenance and repair cost. So the monthly payment could be high. The Land was also bought at a higher Psf........so what do you think?

PropertyInvest
03-05-13, 09:33
http://sea-horizon-ec.com/

radha08
03-05-13, 15:24
Just be happy with what you have, too much facility also got its own headache, piano in the piano room need to tune, water feature like water fall , onsen and jacuzzi have high running, maintenance and repair cost. So the monthly payment could be high. The Land was also bought at a higher Psf........so what do you think?

i think a contended man is a happy man:)

Good house
03-05-13, 16:05
This condo actually surround the child care centre and a few landed hse at the north.
They will have to bear with the noise and dust during the construction period.

Good house
04-05-13, 20:47

Strange....but it is still moving....today left 28 unit:D ....slow and steady is the sustainable way, big up big down can cause Tsunami:doh:

acosean
05-05-13, 14:32
No need to worry about the Big Four becoming "Big Five" or "Big Six" because the "Big Four" is defined as the 4 condo projects in the trapezoid land surrounded by the 4 roads: Pasir Ris Drive 3, Pasir Ris Rise, Jalan Loyang Besar and Pasir Rise Drive 4. Incidentally, they are having similar launch/TOP date ranges.

So the Big Four will remain as the Big Four, for naming convention purposes.

hamachi
05-05-13, 18:07
No need to worry about the Big Four becoming "Big Five" or "Big Six" because the "Big Four" is defined as the 4 condo projects in the trapezoid land surrounded by the 4 roads: Pasir Ris Drive 3, Pasir Ris Rise, Jalan Loyang Besar and Pasir Rise Drive 4. Incidentally, they are having similar launch/TOP date ranges.

So the Big Four will remain as the Big Four, for naming convention purposes.

i think the cause for concern is adding the EC to the 3 PCs. a lot of difference sorry to say. 30-40% price difference equates to a number years' worth of salary and savings.

threadstarter is EC owner, most may think there are no intentions, but be that as it may, no one can say for sure even if threadstarter disagrees, if threadstarter's intention is to place EC in the same light as the other 3 PC.

even if its big 4 for the purpose of gathering members of this forum, it doesn't add much value even for the photo sharings. same TOPs and launch dates don't matter anymore because EC TOP and others TOP does nothing except for pure awareness. launch dates are irrelevant since when this thread started, most of the units are sold.

the one value that may bring is knowing our neighbours and the vicinity, and for that i don't see why sea horizon or ocean front suites, as well as existing condos lining LJB said should be excluded.

a fairer assessment will be to have a thread for all JLB condos. i am bias to the big 4 as an owner of sea esta, and be that as it may be insignificant, its my own personal view that the EC and 3 PCs should not be named big 4 for the the above reasons. i feel that it devalues my condo, im selfish i will say but who is not when it really matters.

i know this may draw flak, so as a heads-up, i wont be replying to any posts or PMs.

hamachi
05-05-13, 18:12
oh. i feel bad for being a party poopers, a lot of nice dudes here. just want to say my piece and shed some clarification.

radha, great dude, i know you have a f***** neighbour in me , but don't worry i wont be staying there and i will sell my unit after 4 years.

Good house
05-05-13, 19:46
it's 3 PC + 2 EC

After ten years, it become 5 PC:D

acosean
06-05-13, 01:39
Actually no worries. Places are always named in a hierarchical sense. For example, katong is one town of the east, Singapore is part of south east asia and our solar system is part of the milky way galaxy. So you are right to extend all condos along JLB to be given another umbrella name. I even coined "the 18 condos of pasi ris"!

My intent of calling the four projects in that trapezoid land surrounded by the four roads is two-pronged: For convenient referencing (imagine having to keep repeating the 4 projects whenever we need to mentiom them). More importantly, if indeed more and mire folks are beginning to call them as the big four, chances are their value will appreciate and govt may consider naming its new mrt station as it is commonly called! This is akin to '10 storeys' n '4th road' , for those who are older.