PDA

View Full Version : Dun try to talk up landed

blackjack21trader
29-04-13, 18:08
All landed owners should join forces to talk down instead.

Next time dun say I never say and come crying to me.

Good Luck.

blackjack21trader
29-04-13, 18:10
First condo, then EC, dun sabo me hor.

blackjack21trader
29-04-13, 18:11
First foreigner buyers, then buyers with more than 1 homes. Dun sabo me hor.

blackjack21trader
29-04-13, 18:13
Now u know why I want to talk down landed although I m a landed owner?

Some can b so dumb. Morning never drink milk isit?

blackjack21trader
29-04-13, 18:16
You can scream landed crash like me and yet hold tight tight to your landed. In this way, nothing will happen if you do not sell.

But if you try to talk up too much and one silly fool bought at the highest ridiculous psf, then.....I hope ur backside is covered.

Good luck.

blackjack21trader
29-04-13, 18:18
Nothing will happen to me if the landed price rocket or even crashed. Since I bought my landed for my own stay.

However, if you bought ur landed with huge loans and for investment, then I cannot say the same to you.

Good Luck.

samuelk
29-04-13, 18:20
are u saying that so that attention is not drawn?

u sound like someone I once approach in a talk invited by a Bank for gold customer. He kept going on and on and on and when I ask on landed, he avoided the question and mention that its a topic that can be touch on if the bank invited him back.

And lo and behold the rest is history. The best kept secret ...

blackjack21trader
29-04-13, 18:23
are u saying that so that attention is not drawn?

u sound like someone I once approach in a talk invited by a Bank for gold customer. He kept going on and on and on and when I ask on landed, he avoided the question and mention that its a topic that can be touch on if the bank invited him back.

And lo and behold the rest is history. The best kept secret ...

You say one har...but I can only say u are one smart brother not like the panic fools in this forum.

bullman
29-04-13, 19:39

Good Luck.

There is no need to talk up landed sector. The latest transacted prices speak for themselves.

buttercarp
29-04-13, 19:41
Nothing will happen to me if the landed price rocket or even crashed. Since I bought my landed for my own stay.

It is true, if you are not selling but staying in it.
I know you wanna buy somemore, right?

How come you are not handsome anymore?

Ringo33
29-04-13, 20:01
There is no need to talk up landed sector. The latest transacted prices speak for themselves.

which particular transaction?

Ringo33
29-04-13, 20:12

Good Luck.

dont need to talk down lah. landed property prices already hit threshold point liao. The only way forward will be down.

Just do a search and you will see how many big players are putting their GCB in the market. Why selling? because the rich knows that with ABSD, SSD and LTV, the days of making huge money for capital appreciation is over liao.

Better to cash out, take the money somewhere else, then to waste time looking for tenant and fixing all the wear and tear.

bullman
29-04-13, 20:17
which particular transaction?

I seem to recall the issue with your extreme ignorance in current market landed building costs etc which you then brought the argument to the moon with the good Proper-T.

So as to simplify the matter, I have used some examples of landed properties in ORIGINAL conditions which have been en-bloc.

Example 1: Average of $2880 psf at Marne Road
Example 2: $1544 psf at Lorong 40 Geylang

Rysk
29-04-13, 20:21
I oso wish to talk down the landed.. Provide you can confirm I can talk & talk..talk till Luxus Hills 1.6-1.7-mil.. then I will talk lor :spliff:

azeoprop
29-04-13, 20:29
I oso wish to talk down the landed.. Provide you can confirm I can talk & talk..talk till Luxus Hills 1.6-1.7-mil.. then I will talk lor :spliff:

Phase 6 1.6mil and phase 7 1.7mil. I also want. :D

azeoprop
29-04-13, 20:31

but they might do that with MM land plot of 800sqft. :scared-3:

samuelk
29-04-13, 20:37

I am starting to be like BJ21.. dedicate this song to you by Honda..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiBX8MkFkd4

Ringo33
29-04-13, 21:13
I seem to recall the issue with your extreme ignorance in current market landed building costs etc which you then brought the argument to the moon with the good Proper-T.

So as to simplify the matter, I have used some examples of landed properties in ORIGINAL conditions which have been en-bloc.

Example 1: Average of $2880 psf at Marne Road
Example 2: $1544 psf at Lorong 40 Geylang

I dont see any connections or what are you trying to say with the 2 examples and I dont see how you could use an average price to compare landed property either unless they belong to the same cluster of landed build by the same developer.

leesg123
29-04-13, 21:20
yowetan, your service is needed here! come come talk down landed so that u can buy senile, I mean sinai, at 700psf. come come!

proper-t
29-04-13, 22:30

http://www.idioms4you.com/img/angif-hit-the-nail-on-the-head.gif

dear all ,

i feel exactly like you guys. i also think the prices are really sky high. It is time we bring those landed owners back to Planet Earth. I was twice a landed owner and really regret selling them due to financial circumstances forced upon me. I guess that is life. At the prices currently, I cannot even afford a good terrace in good location !

i strongly believe that if we stand together as one, we can make the landed prices more affordable. we should totally keep ourselves blind on all landed adverts. make no telephone enquiries to them. hopefully we will stand a chance for our next upgrade to a landed lor.

do not let the landed developers see us forumers no up la !!!

Jaykj
30-04-13, 07:44
dont need to talk down lah. landed property prices already hit threshold point liao. The only way forward will be down.

Just do a search and you will see how many big players are putting their GCB in the market. Why selling? because the rich knows that with ABSD, SSD and LTV, the days of making huge money for capital appreciation is over liao.

Better to cash out, take the money somewhere else, then to waste time looking for tenant and fixing all the wear and tear.

Different type of ppty have different target customers. All the above ABSD, SSD, LTV applies to all ppty equally in % terms. The target group for mass mkt is larger than GCB but the supply is also larger. Worse....mass market supply is infinite as buildings can be built higher and higher. However, GCB land supply is capped. Simple econ theory, limited supply, increase demand (more millionaires, higher population) price WILL go up. However, increase demand, increase supply (non-landed), stable. My 7 year old son and 85 year old Ah-Ma also understand. Why can't you? :D

Ringo33
30-04-13, 08:13
Different type of ppty have different target customers. All the above ABSD, SSD, LTV applies to all ppty equally in % terms. The target group for mass mkt is larger than GCB but the supply is also larger. Worse....mass market supply is infinite as buildings can be built higher and higher. However, GCB land supply is capped. Simple econ theory, limited supply, increase demand (more millionaires, higher population) price WILL go up. However, increase demand, increase supply (non-landed), stable. My 7 year old son and 85 year old Ah-Ma also understand. Why can't you? :D

You theory is sound and can be apply to any limited resources like gold, coal, oil etc,however what that matter most in such theory is at which price level are you talking about and how LOOOONGG do you expect to hold before you can see the reward of your investment. Of course you can talk about giving it to next life etc, however you must also make sure you have enough money to make it through this life first.

The question here is not so much about the property itself, it is about the sustainability and upward potential at this price range, where

1) rental will almost give you negative returns after factoring all the cost related to rental and maintenance
2) High risk for being slap by SSD if you cant hold over 4 years
3) 7 to 10% ABSD, which will need at least 3 to 4 years to recover based on current market trend
4) Rising property taxes on big asset class like landed property
5) Restriction from foreigner buyers and PR.

samuelk
30-04-13, 08:17
yowetan, your service is needed here! come come talk down landed so that u can buy senile, I mean sinai, at 700psf. come come!

when that happens and if he can talk it down to 700, he will try talking more to make it 70 PSF. In other words it maybe TNT . Talk aNd Talk

lionhill
30-04-13, 08:39
Brother BJ has been sitting on a rocket for years, he just want a soft landing lah....

Jaykj
30-04-13, 09:58
You theory is sound and can be apply to any limited resources like gold, coal, oil etc,however what that matter most in such theory is at which price level are you talking about and how LOOOONGG do you expect to hold before you can see the reward of your investment. Of course you can talk about giving it to next life etc, however you must also make sure you have enough money to make it through this life first.

The question here is not so much about the property itself, it is about the sustainability and upward potential at this price range, where

1) rental will almost give you negative returns after factoring all the cost related to rental and maintenance
2) High risk for being slap by SSD if you cant hold over 4 years
3) 7 to 10% ABSD, which will need at least 3 to 4 years to recover based on current market trend
4) Rising property taxes on big asset class like landed property
5) Restriction from foreigner buyers and PR.

I'm not a good debater (always the 1st speaker in school debate team) and I have lost my critical thinking skills since I moved to management so lets keep it simple and not bring in mambo jumbo stuff or deviate too far away least I get lost. Lets just stick to ppty as an asset class.

Doesn't point 1-4 applies to all ppty in various degree. And I would venture to suggest mass market condo buyers uses a higher % of their income to fund their ppty purchase whereas landed buyers have more leeway and generally have accumulated more funds or profits over the years through upgrading. Again, I'm making a very general statement here and do not ask me for my source...its my personal observation and I ask readers to observe your own surroundings.

Thus all the financial riskes you mentioned above will hit all ppty buyers alike, if not the mass market buyers, more so.

As for rising ppty tax....seriously? You think that's gonna push landed owners to mass sell and down-size to condos. A small number...maybe...but significant to crash the segment? Nah....

Actually, I could add 1 more point for you

6) Higher Dengue Risk

This is not financial related...in fact no money can buy this health risk. Which brings me to the point that financial risk will hit all ppty buyers alike, less so for landed buyers.

I have read the exchanges you have with numerous forummers but please do not spar with me. I just very curious why are you so persistent in your theory that ONLY Landed will crash and not the other segments? By now, you would have realised no postings can influence prices up or down.....despite the no of postings or duration....just look at Mr. Basic :D and a whole host of his alter-ID. So why? Why ONLY landed?

Do you want to buy or do you want to divert attention :spliff:

samuelk
30-04-13, 10:00
Brother BJ has been sitting on a rocket for years, he just want a soft landing lah....

If you going to land on a aircraft carrier .. then good luck..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9CDW4tlgOU

Ringo33
30-04-13, 10:55
Doesn't point 1-4 applies to all ppty in various degree. And I would venture to suggest mass market condo buyers uses a higher % of their income to fund their ppty purchase whereas landed buyers have more leeway and generally have accumulated more funds or profits over the years through upgrading. Again, I'm making a very general statement here and do not ask me for my source...its my personal observation and I ask readers to observe your own surroundings.

Thus all the financial riskes you mentioned above will hit all ppty buyers alike, if not the mass market buyers, more so.

As for rising ppty tax....seriously? You think that's gonna push landed owners to mass sell and down-size to condos. A small number...maybe...but significant to crash the segment? Nah....

Pt 1 doesnt apply to condo because condo, you still can get 3% rental yield pretty easily.

Pt 2. The difference here is that you cant split the landed up into small piece if you need funds to pull through the recession. If you own multiple condo unit, you can always cash out 1 and keep the rest, hence avoiding hefty SSD

Pt 3 - Again this is quantum

Pt 4 - property tax for landed is higher due to higher annual value

sgbuyer
30-04-13, 11:02

No such thing as soft landing. Property the higher it goes, the greater it crashes. Law of physics. Same with landed.

What will come will come. Do not be greedy.

proper-t
30-04-13, 11:25
I have read the exchanges you have with numerous forummers but please do not spar with me. I just very curious why are you so persistent in your theory that ONLY Landed will crash and not the other segments? By now, you would have realised no postings can influence prices up or down.....despite the no of postings or duration....just look at Mr. Basic :D and a whole host of his alter-ID. So why? Why ONLY landed?

Do you want to buy or do you want to divert attention :spliff:

Bingo....

not interested in house, more interested in land.

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=15058

Reminds me of TWIST & TURN cum DIVERT ATTENTION EXPERT MR B..

lionhill
30-04-13, 11:31
No such thing as soft landing. Property the higher it goes, the greater it crashes. Law of physics. Same with landed.

What will come will come. Do not be greedy.

There might be - operating the money printer day and night.

ten years ago, I thought the house price in China was too high, five years ago, i thought it would crash, but today, comparing with SG, I thought Chinese proerties are cheaper.:beats-me-man:

sgbuyer
30-04-13, 12:09
There might be - operating the money printer day and night.

ten years ago, I thought the house price in China was too high, five years ago, i thought it would crash, but today, comparing with SG, I thought Chinese proerties are cheaper.:beats-me-man:

China is crashing. Newspapers only write out transacted prices, but they never write that many projects has stopped building because developers has run out of cash or absconded.

lionhill
30-04-13, 15:04
China is crashing. Newspapers only write out transacted prices, but they never write that many projects has stopped building because developers has run out of cash or absconded.

misinformation.

as far as I can feel, the financial status of big Chinese developers have improved a lot compared to last two year.

Jaykj
30-04-13, 18:55
Pt 1 doesnt apply to condo because condo, you still can get 3% rental yield pretty easily.

Pt 2. The difference here is that you cant split the landed up into small piece if you need funds to pull through the recession. If you own multiple condo unit, you can always cash out 1 and keep the rest, hence avoiding hefty SSD

Pt 3 - Again this is quantum

Pt 4 - property tax for landed is higher due to higher annual value

Pt 1) As mentioned earlier, not many landed owners buy for investment and rental because landed ppty are usually bought for own stay, thus low or -ve rental yield is irrelevant. Furthermore, landed ppty bought by seasoned buyers for rental would have made profits from earlier investments. No first timer would plough straight into landed for their first foray into ppty investment. They usually start small -> MM, OCR 2-bedder etc. Therefore, with a low LTV, -ve yield is not going to matter much. Actually most landed buyers are ultra conservative....look around your relatives and friends.

Pt 2) You are assuming landed ppty buyer and/or investor sink in all their funds into landed only. Actually, you do not have such stats to back this assumption. Again, back to pt (1), nobody jump straight into landed. They usually start small...MM maybe. If they need funds, how do you know landed ppty investors do not have other condos to liquidate first? And for those who only have 1 landed ppty as investment, which I highly doubt so, its LTV is likely going to be lower than 40%

Pt 3) What has ABSD quantum got to do with whether its landed or condo. A 2.9m landed in Luxus Hills attract the same ABSD as a 2.9m 3 bedder condo in cairnhill residences. So it will affect condo as well as landed.

Pt 4) Its only higher because its bigger and usually bigger means higher rental which AV is based simply speaking. Thus investors would have already considered all these in their calculation. Those who didnt, deserve to be shot :D and do not deserve to own a landed!

blackjack21trader
30-04-13, 19:07

Because i have achieved another level of enlightenment after seeing many times the label you made for me.

This helps me to see the real me.:(

:P

Ringo33
30-04-13, 22:07
Pt 1) As mentioned earlier, not many landed owners buy for investment and rental because landed ppty are usually bought for own stay, thus low or -ve rental yield is irrelevant. Furthermore, landed ppty bought by seasoned buyers for rental would have made profits from earlier investments. No first timer would plough straight into landed for their first foray into ppty investment. They usually start small -> MM, OCR 2-bedder etc. Therefore, with a low LTV, -ve yield is not going to matter much. Actually most landed buyers are ultra conservative....look around your relatives and friends.

Pt 2) You are assuming landed ppty buyer and/or investor sink in all their funds into landed only. Actually, you do not have such stats to back this assumption. Again, back to pt (1), nobody jump straight into landed. They usually start small...MM maybe. If they need funds, how do you know landed ppty investors do not have other condos to liquidate first? And for those who only have 1 landed ppty as investment, which I highly doubt so, its LTV is likely going to be lower than 40%

Pt 3) What has ABSD quantum got to do with whether its landed or condo. A 2.9m landed in Luxus Hills attract the same ABSD as a 2.9m 3 bedder condo in cairnhill residences. So it will affect condo as well as landed.

Pt 4) Its only higher because its bigger and usually bigger means higher rental which AV is based simply speaking. Thus investors would have already considered all these in their calculation. Those who didnt, deserve to be shot :D and do not deserve to own a landed!

You are trying to paint a picture whereby landed property owners are all very loaded. Actually they are not, they are just highly leverage. And the leverage part is the reason why during a crisis, the price will plunge.

Sometime back I have already posted 2012 government statistic about household income of different property group. Go look for it and you will then understand what I am talking about.

Jaykj
30-04-13, 22:26
You are trying to paint a picture whereby landed property owners are all very loaded. Actually they are not, they are just highly leverage. And the leverage part is the reason why during a crisis, the price will plunge.

Sometime back I have already posted 2012 government statistic about household income of different property group. Go look for it and you will then understand what I am talking about.

Instead of reposting the excel graph so many times, could you please post the above mentioned gov stat? Me uncle too lazy to search. Actually, I'm really not trying to paint the picture, it's wat I see around me.

Ringo33
30-04-13, 22:35
Instead of reposting the excel graph so many times, could you please post the above mentioned gov stat? Me uncle too lazy to search. Actually, I'm really not trying to paint the picture, it's wat I see around me.
Dont be so lazy lah. Got to table 10A.

http://www.singstat.gov.sg/Publications/publications_and_papers/household_income_and_expenditure/pp-s19.pdf

Never judge a book by its cover, what you see might not be what you get.

Jaykj
30-04-13, 22:41

http://www.singstat.gov.sg/Publications/publications_and_papers/household_income_and_expenditure/pp-s19.pdf

Before I open it, thx you. Really, in life, a lot of things can be done easily...just ask nicely :D

Jaykj
30-04-13, 22:56

I had a quick look at the table but my back of envelop calculation actually showed household income between 2000 to 2010 of landed residents increase MORE (both % & absolute) than household income of residents staying in condo & other apt. So how can you deduce landed price will crash and not condo when landed owners' household income is healthier?

proud owner
01-05-13, 00:14
You can scream landed crash like me and yet hold tight tight to your landed. In this way, nothing will happen if you do not sell.

But if you try to talk up too much and one silly fool bought at the highest ridiculous psf, then.....I hope ur backside is covered.

Bro

Little india area ... so close to Petain road ... PSF so high ???

same PSF as D11 The Greenwood ?

Good luck.
Namehttps://www.ura.gov.sg/realEstateIIWeb/resources/images/wr/sortIcon.jpg (javascript:setSortBy('PROJECT_NAME');)Street Namehttps://www.ura.gov.sg/realEstateIIWeb/resources/images/wr/sortIcon.jpg (javascript:setSortBy('STREET_NAME');)Typehttps://www.ura.gov.sg/realEstateIIWeb/resources/images/wr/sortIcon.jpg (javascript:setSortBy('PROPERTY_TYPE');)No. of Unitshttps://www.ura.gov.sg/realEstateIIWeb/resources/images/wr/sortIcon.jpg (javascript:setSortBy('COVER');)Price
($)https://www.ura.gov.sg/realEstateIIWeb/resources/images/wr/sortIcon.jpg (javascript:setSortBy('PRICE');)Area (Sqft)1
https://www.ura.gov.sg/realEstateIIWeb/resources/images/wr/sortIcon.jpg (javascript:setSortBy('FLOOR_LAND_AREA_SQF');) Type of Area2
https://www.ura.gov.sg/realEstateIIWeb/resources/images/wr/sortIcon.jpg (javascript:setSortBy('LOT_TYPE');)Unit Price ($psf)3
https://www.ura.gov.sg/realEstateIIWeb/resources/images/wr/sortIcon.jpg (javascript:setSortBy('PRICE_PSF');) Date of Option Exercised / Sales Agreement Signedhttps://www.ura.gov.sg/realEstateIIWeb/resources/images/wr/sortIcon.jpg (javascript:setSortBy('CONTRACT_DATE');)LANDED HOUSING DEVELOPMENTCAMBRIDGE ROADTerrace House14,000,0001,545Land2,590Jan-13LANDED HOUSING DEVELOPMENTMARNE ROADTerrace House14,911,0001,702Land2,886Dec-12LANDED HOUSING DEVELOPMENTMARNE ROADTerrace House15,200,0001,737Land2,993Dec-12LANDED HOUSING DEVELOPMENTMARNE ROADTerrace House14,945,0001,714Land2,886Dec-12LANDED HOUSING DEVELOPMENTMARNE ROADTerrace House14,918,0001,704Land2,886Dec-12LANDED HOUSING DEVELOPMENTMARNE ROADTerrace House14,899,0001,697Land2,886Dec-12LANDED HOUSING DEVELOPMENTMARNE ROADTerrace House14,950,0001,703Land2,907Dec-12LANDED HOUSING DEVELOPMENTMARNE ROADTerrace House17,049,0002,443Land2,885Dec-12LANDED HOUSING DEVELOPMENTMARNE ROADTerrace House14,890,0001,694Land2,886Dec-12
THE GREENWOODGREENWOOD AVENUETerrace House14,350,0001,630Land2,669Apr-13THE GREENWOODGREENWOOD LANETerrace House14,008,0001,615Land2,482Oct-12

proud owner
01-05-13, 00:27
street name hse type price Land size PSF Contract

CAMBRIDGE ROAD Terrace 4,000,000 1,545 Land 2,590 Jan-13
MARNE ROAD Terrace 4,911,000 1,702 Land 2,886 Dec-12
MARNE ROAD Terrace 5,200,000 1,737 Land 2,993 Dec-12
MARNE ROAD Terrace 4,945,000 1,714 Land 2,886 Dec-12
MARNE ROAD Terrace 4,918,000 1,704 Land 2,886 Dec-12
MARNE ROAD Terrace 4,899,000 1,697 Land 2,886 Dec-12
MARNE ROAD Terrace 4,950,000 1,703 Land 2,907 Dec-12
MARNE ROAD Terrace 7,049,000 2,443 Land 2,885 Dec-12
MARNE ROAD Terrace 4,890,000 1,694 Land 2,886 Dec-12

GREENWOOD AVENUE Terrace 4,350,000 1,630 Land 2,669Apr-13
GREENWOOD LANE Terrace 4,008,000 1,615 Land 2,482Oct-12

Whats going on ?

D8 .. close to Petain road .. land size , psf , price so close to D11 Greenwood ?

Ringo33
01-05-13, 00:36
I had a quick look at the table but my back of envelop calculation actually showed household income between 2000 to 2010 of landed residents increase MORE (both % & absolute) than household income of residents staying in condo & other apt. So how can you deduce landed price will crash and not condo when landed owners' household income is healthier?

Did you track how much the price of landed property rises vs income growth?,

azeoprop
01-05-13, 00:49
BURGUNDY HILL BURGUNDY DRIVE Semi-Detached House 1 2,480,000 2,260 Land 1,097 Apr-13
BURGUNDY HILL BURGUNDY CRESCENT Semi-Detached House 1 2,400,000 2,204 Land 1,089 Jan-13
BURGUNDY HILL BURGUNDY CRESCENT Semi-Detached House 1 2,300,000 2,655 Land 866 Dec-12
BURGUNDY HILL BURGUNDY CRESCENT Semi-Detached House 1 2,120,000 2,190 Land 968 Aug-12
BURGUNDY HILL BURGUNDY CRESCENT Semi-Detached House 1 1,938,000 2,232 Land 868 Jun-12
BURGUNDY HILL BURGUNDY DRIVE Semi-Detached House 1 1,968,000 2,260 Land 871 Apr-12
BURGUNDY HILL BURGUNDY CRESCENT Semi-Detached House 1 1,980,000 2,204 Land 898 Feb-12

Even 99 yr semi d also price increase. :scared-3:

Ringo33
01-05-13, 00:57
street name hse type price Land size PSF Contract

CAMBRIDGE ROAD Terrace 4,000,000 1,545 Land 2,590 Jan-13
MARNE ROAD Terrace 4,911,000 1,702 Land 2,886 Dec-12
MARNE ROAD Terrace 5,200,000 1,737 Land 2,993 Dec-12
MARNE ROAD Terrace 4,945,000 1,714 Land 2,886 Dec-12
MARNE ROAD Terrace 4,918,000 1,704 Land 2,886 Dec-12
MARNE ROAD Terrace 4,899,000 1,697 Land 2,886 Dec-12
MARNE ROAD Terrace 4,950,000 1,703 Land 2,907 Dec-12
MARNE ROAD Terrace 7,049,000 2,443 Land 2,885 Dec-12
MARNE ROAD Terrace 4,890,000 1,694 Land 2,886 Dec-12

GREENWOOD AVENUE Terrace 4,350,000 1,630 Land 2,669Apr-13
GREENWOOD LANE Terrace 4,008,000 1,615 Land 2,482Oct-12

Whats going on ?

D8 .. close to Petain road .. land size , psf , price so close to D11 Greenwood ?

those from Marne road are en bloc transaction. total 41.7m

blackjack21trader
01-05-13, 06:05

Can any good brothers or sisters here tell me where I can buy some Eno here in Singapore?

I heard Eno + Coke is very very good for cooling, is that so?

Thanks.

blackjack21trader
01-05-13, 06:09
不知所为。。。踢地膜都末知

blackjack21trader
01-05-13, 06:16

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackjack21trader
dear all ,

i feel exactly like you guys. i also think the prices are really sky high. It is time we bring those landed owners back to Planet Earth. I was twice a landed owner and really regret selling them due to financial circumstances forced upon me. I guess that is life. At the prices currently, I cannot even afford a good terrace in good location !

i strongly believe that if we stand together as one, we can make the landed prices more affordable. we should totally keep ourselves blind on all landed adverts. make no telephone enquiries to them. hopefully we will stand a chance for our next upgrade to a landed lor.

do not let the landed developers see us forumers no up la !!!

If you don't believe what I am telling you now, what makes you think you should believe what I said in the past?

Leo.Cheng
01-05-13, 06:18
不知所为。。。踢地膜都末知

sgLion
01-05-13, 06:22
地膜似吾似屎吖??????

blackjack21trader
01-05-13, 06:23
地膜似吾似屎吖??????

WOAHAAHHAHHAHHE

等占就知道囖。。。。。。。。

Leo.Cheng
01-05-13, 06:30
WOAHAAHHAHHAHHE

等占就知道囖。。。。。。。。

阿哥,你同里滴人供这样多做眻?

sgLion
01-05-13, 06:34
阿哥,你同里滴人供这样多做眻?

咳囖阿哥,供这样多做眻?

blackjack21trader
01-05-13, 06:37
咳囖阿哥,供这样多做眻?

这吾咳怕他们吃地膜囖。

sgLion
01-05-13, 06:38
这吾咳怕他们吃地膜囖。

屎吖????:(:(:(

Leo.Cheng
01-05-13, 06:39
屎吖????:(:(:(

LOL。。。DUMBS GET DUMBER !

sgLion
01-05-13, 06:41
LOL..........................................

blackjack21trader
01-05-13, 06:43
Is it true that in a dream, when the deads are laughing meant they are crying?

WOAHAHAHHEHHEHEHEHEHE

DKSG
01-05-13, 11:32
Is it true that in a dream, when the deads are laughing meant they are crying?

WOAHAHAHHEHHEHEHEHEHE

Mentor ... medicine still got ?
If not, tell your junior me, I quickly send over.

DKSG

proud owner
01-05-13, 12:56
those from Marne road are en bloc transaction. total 41.7m

yes I guess as much

but still 28xx psf land for that area ?

convert to commercial ah ?

proud owner
01-05-13, 12:57
这吾咳怕他们吃地膜囖。

bro I caught no ball leh ....

Ringo33
01-05-13, 15:06
yes I guess as much

but still 28xx psf land for that area ?

convert to commercial ah ?

It will be convert to residential cum commercial on the first floor.
For commercial FH, easily will be sold for 6000psf in that area, hence the high psf is justifiable.

proud owner
01-05-13, 15:48
It will be convert to residential cum commercial on the first floor.
For commercial FH, easily will be sold for 6000psf in that area, hence the high psf is justifiable.

aisonei .......

and by the way ..

do u know why or can explain to me ..why Greenwood area the psf so high ?

apart from school ...

Ringo33
01-05-13, 17:40
aisonei .......

and by the way ..

do u know why or can explain to me ..why Greenwood area the psf so high ?

apart from school ...

Do you mean the cluster housing by FEO?

proper-t
02-05-13, 09:04
If you don't believe what I am telling you now, what makes you think you should believe what I said in the past?

haha... its not what I believe that's important but what the readers here believe.

There are 3 categories of readers here:

1. Those who believe in your statements

2. Those who are sitting on the fence

3. Those who don't believe in any of your statements at all

For (1), your statement above and previous declarations will now cause doubt in your believers and could even sway them to (3)

For (2), your contradictory statments will only tip them over to (3)

For (3), it really doesn't matter at all since whatever you post is bovine excrement to them.

proud owner
02-05-13, 16:21
Do you mean the cluster housing by FEO?

no not the cluster

the landed there .. I think I was developed by FEO

I remember when it was launched in 06 I went to view ... I didn't like it then ...

Ringo33
02-05-13, 18:44
no not the cluster

the landed there .. I think I was developed by FEO

I remember when it was launched in 06 I went to view ... I didn't like it then ...

which one?

http://www.fareast.com.sg/en/Residential/For-Sale/Properties-By-Name.aspx

Jaykj
02-05-13, 22:21
which one?

http://www.fareast.com.sg/en/Residential/For-Sale/Properties-By-Name.aspx

I think its this one

http://www.fareast.com.sg/en/Residential/For-Sale/Properties-By-Name/The-Greenwood.aspx

Ringo33
03-05-13, 02:49
I think its this one

http://www.fareast.com.sg/en/Residential/For-Sale/Properties-By-Name/The-Greenwood.aspx

thats a cluster housing with full condo facilities.

proper-t
03-05-13, 08:59
The 159 greenwood avenue terrace is not a cluster.

Date
2013-04-18
159 GREENWOOD AVENUE, FREEHOLD, TERRACE, RESALE, 1,625sf, 2,669psf, $4,350,000

Date
2013-03-26
9 GREENWOOD AVENUE, FREEHOLD, SEMI-DETACHED, RESALE, 2,411sf, 2,569psf, $6,180,000