PDA

View Full Version : Online portal

Stevie
25-04-13, 18:01
Hi, any recommendation for better known sites which we can list our properties to sell or rent?

Tks

radha08
25-04-13, 23:48
Hi, any recommendation for better known sites which we can list our properties to sell or rent?

Tks

ha ha i KNOW its a pain that prop GOONDU only agents can list what to do

proud owner
26-04-13, 00:09
ha ha i KNOW its a pain that prop GOONDU only agents can list what to do

i dont think it is limited to agents only

if you are willing to pay a fee like all agents do ..to propguru .... i am sure they will give you access to advertise

radha08
26-04-13, 05:12

if you are willing to pay a fee like all agents do ..to propguru .... i am sure they will give you access to advertise

oh ok tks didnt know that:spliff:

Stevie
26-04-13, 09:07
Tks , shall chek it out..:)

evolutionx
26-04-13, 09:56

iirc you need to provide your cea reg no ... so if you dont provide one, they cant process. at least, thats how i remember it. (i've tried signing up for an account and troubleshooting with them before to advertise my company's properties)

DC33_2008
26-04-13, 10:25
Property guru seems to be quite an effective site. So far my agents managed to lease my units out quite quickly and at higher rents. It seems quite popular with the executive expats. There is request of viewing in just less than 5 days after posting it.

mcmlxxvi
26-04-13, 11:34
Stproperty
Nationproperty
Sghouse
Redad
Gumtree
Locanto

Actually just put yourself in shoes of your target tenant type.

If you are new to sg and prefer diy, what google search term would you use? Then just advertise on the first few sites that turn up in results.

Eg if you are targetting budget conscious demographic,
http://www.google.com.sg/search?hl=en&redir_esc=&client=tablet-android-samsung&source=android-browser-type&v=141400000&qsubts=1366947280522&q=singapore+clean+rental+condo