PDA

View Full Version : Inflation moving the wrong way

phantom_opera
23-04-13, 14:45
3.5% for March mainly due to lower COE BUT:

healthcare education costs continued to rise strongly, as a result of a tight labour market. Healthcare costs rose 3.9 per cent while education and stationery 3.5 per cent compared with last March.

:banghead:

mcmlxxvi
24-04-13, 10:18
I ever chatted with a headhunter about going into healthcare for humans. (Sis chiaberry: my stint in so called healthcare was for non humans)

She said patient service associates are highly in demand. I asked her. Is it those uncle and auntie who man registration n payment counters in hospitals. She said yes and no. No because there are increasingly younger ones doing that. And i asked isnt anybody with simple education n computer skills can perform. She said... Also need customer service skills. Best can speak many dialects and need to stand a lot.

Stand around the docs and take case notes i guess...

Now which hosp uniform nicest....lets see.

phantom_opera
24-04-13, 10:37
http://www.btinvest.com.sg/system/assets/13139/cs-18-15.png

biz times reported that if GDP growth picks up, there will be higher inflationary pressure due to foreign labor tightening

mcmlxxvi
24-04-13, 11:39
But of coz bro ghost. Everyone is buying ppty n aspiring to be a landlord. Thats 0% productivity growth.

Rosy
24-04-13, 12:10
But of coz bro ghost. Everyone is buying ppty n aspiring to be a landlord. Thats 0% productivity growth.
But not everyone can afford a 2nd home.