PDA

View Full Version : Honestly will 7% ABSD STOP you...???

radha08
11-04-13, 12:57
I know somewhere down the road when my bullets are enough i would like to buy another SMALL apt...but the thought of 7% ABSD really puts me OFF...having to pay hard earned $$$$ to the BIG BROTHER:cool:....but in todays singapore NO choice...then again $500k plus 1 bedder i guess $35k to $40k ABSD is reasonable i guess....:o

Whats are YOUR thoughts...will it REALLY STOP people...:confused:

imjason
11-04-13, 13:24
I know somewhere down the road when my bullets are enough i would like to buy another SMALL apt...but the thought of 7% ABSD really puts me OFF...having to pay hard earned $$$$ to the BIG BROTHER:cool:....but in todays singapore NO choice...then again $500k plus 1 bedder i guess $35k to $40k ABSD is reasonable i guess....:o

500k in Geylang ?

Lovelle
11-04-13, 13:29

The word ABSD already put me off, irregardless of %

wsx123
11-04-13, 13:30

For a plan buying 10 MM, the pain is by 10 times more. How to thank them?

lionhill
11-04-13, 13:34
For those already bought a lot, do not be too greedy.

Leave some space for the market to stabalize.

Long term, those ignoring ABSD may not lose. but for a window of years, who knows.

samuelk
11-04-13, 13:35
wait for the B prophecy and chiong ?
or
get seller to sell 7% less?

star
11-04-13, 13:35
Just think of it as paying coe. Coe last only 10yrs. House will be your working servant earning rental for 96yrs.

eng81157
11-04-13, 13:40
even KenoBiWan can't stop the onslaught, as evident by the ever rising prices. buyers aren't scared of ABSD (or they aren't affected)

phantom_opera
11-04-13, 13:49
for someone who comes from country with GST 17.5% and income tax at 40%, 7% ABSD sounds like a peanut lol

even in China, income tax is much higher

and remember developer gives u 7% extra discount :p

latour
11-04-13, 13:50

you mean take it as COV or something like that? if that happens then after a while ppl will just accept it lor.

Wild Falcon
11-04-13, 13:59
Frankly, I just hate paying money to the government. So yes, 7% ABSD is quite a turn-off. It's like paying traffic fines - may not be a lot but still a deterrent. And not forgetting those SSDs as well. Having said that, if it's a good deal will still buy lah. Just that, now where got good deals?

star
11-04-13, 14:02
Those under $1000psf still good deal. :)

bargain hunter
11-04-13, 14:02
ABSD stopped me. now i have more time for other things in life. thank u absd. :)

Kelonguni
11-04-13, 14:16
ABSD stopped me. now i have more time for other things in life. thank u absd. :)

Yah, I agree. I thank MND for considering our obsession and decline in productivity. With the tax, no need to think, can move on and save more before thinking.

economist
11-04-13, 14:21
The responses explained why there have been so many decouplings...

avo7007
11-04-13, 14:39
I think ABSD is starting to bite liao. March overall resale price down 2% , suburb price down 3%. :scared-4:

thomastansb
11-04-13, 14:42
It won't stop me. But the LTV will kill me.

If citylights studio now 700k, 7% ABSD is what? :D But it is hard to fork out 400k in cash.

minority
11-04-13, 14:48
7% is no big deal if under $1M

radha08
11-04-13, 14:49
500k in Geylang ?

so many la bro new launch ocr 500k plus can get 1 bedder...d nest...parc olympia...etc etc...my thoughts are a car will cost u 100k for 10 years....1 bedder 500k for 99 years...what is better:cheers1:

bargain hunter
11-04-13, 15:00
i'd rather pay 70k more in cash than 49k to the gahmen though. :ashamed1:

If citylights studio now 700k, 7% ABSD is what? :D But it is hard to fork out 400k in cash.

mermaid
11-04-13, 15:05
honestly absd wun stop me, but it will affect the amount tat I am willing to pay.

Eg b4 absd, my target price for a 1 bedder at a particular location is $600k. With ABSD, I am oni looking at $550k.

So as long as the price is attractive, I will still buy, regardless it is at cm20 or cm100.

do note tat the more absd the govt implements, the more discount developer is gonna give. hence net impact to buyer is actually not really tat much.

at the end of the day, the diff is only a matter of whether the profit is earned by govt or developer.

Kelonguni
11-04-13, 15:14
honestly absd wun stop me, but it will affect the amount tat I am willing to pay.

Eg b4 absd, my target price for a 1 bedder at a particular location is $600k. With ABSD, I am oni looking at $550k.

So as long as the price is attractive, I will still buy, regardless it is at cm20 or cm100.

do note tat the more absd the govt implements, the more discount developer is gonna give. hence net impact to buyer is actually not really tat much.

at the end of the day, the diff is only a matter of whether the profit is earned by govt or developer.

ABSD is paid upfront, or am I mistaken?

If factored in loan can borrow. If pay upfront, must smash piggy bank - no point lah.

Kelonguni
11-04-13, 15:15
I think ABSD is starting to bite liao. March overall resale price down 2% , suburb price down 3%. :scared-4:

Figures wrong leh... CCR prices down 3%, RCR prices down 2%, Suburb stable.

Overall resales prices down 2%.

mermaid
11-04-13, 15:19

If factored in loan can borrow. If pay upfront, must smash piggy bank - no point lah.

absd is due around 1/2- 1 mth after u sign the OTP.

wat's the big deal abt smashing piggy bank? :doh: I smashed my fixed deposits n lost my interest. anyway interest revenue is too negligible.

btw, yr piggy bank no interest one hor :tongue3:

taggy
11-04-13, 15:22

when ABSD was 3% and LTV was 60%, I was still wanting to buy a yet-to-launch project... Then my plan got altered on 11-jan-2013...
today mark the 3 month anniversary of cm7 :D:D:D

eng81157
11-04-13, 15:22

u can't put ABSD into the total loan amount. if it can be done, condo sales would be rocketing into stratospheric levels and KenoBiWan would be unleashing CM 101 by now.

Kelonguni
11-04-13, 15:23
absd is due around 1/2- 1 mth after u sign the OTP.

wat's the big deal abt smashing piggy bank? :doh: I smashed my fixed deposits n lost my interest. anyway interest revenue is too negligible.

btw, yr piggy bank no interest one hor :tongue3:

Must also leave a few months's worth of salary for emergency funds mah. Not that rich to keep buying - building ammunition now. But even if saved enough must consider before committing. It's a large amount to tax - I would rather pay for a COE first.

mermaid
11-04-13, 15:30
Must also leave a few months's worth of salary for emergency funds mah. Not that rich to keep buying - building ammunition now. But even if saved enough must consider before committing. It's a large amount to tax - I would rather pay for a COE first.

It is prudent to set aside at least 6mths worth of pay to stand by for sudden loss of job to ensure that the loan can be repaid.

diff ppl hv different interpretation & priorities.
to me ppty is an asset while car is an expense :2cents:

indomie
11-04-13, 15:35
If no 7% absd sg will be like jkt now, price increase every month. Now the folks on the sideline are buying anything they can. Everybody pretty much fast forward their buying plan.

Kelonguni
11-04-13, 15:37
It is prudent to set aside at least 6mths worth of pay to stand by for sudden loss of job to ensure that the loan can be repaid.

diff ppl hv different interpretation & priorities.
to me ppty is an asset while car is an expense :2cents:

It depends on how you use it. 水能载舟,也能覆舟. You can use it to more than recoup the expenditure by saving time, earning more and also developing skills. But not everyone is receptive to how it is done.

Lemonlaw
11-04-13, 16:28
As for me, bottomline is the project entry price.

If the potential enables me to earn 20%, what is that 10% ABSD? Earn lesser lor, at least still earn right? At least by paying a 10% fees is an option to earn, of coz there is a risk for all investment.

economist
11-04-13, 16:44
Figures wrong leh... CCR prices down 3%, RCR prices down 2%, Suburb stable.

Overall resales prices down 2%.

Think it was rather RCR stable, suburb down, in March.

Btw, not sure how SRX calculates it index, just checked, it said Feb up 2.7% followed by March down 2%.

Is this what forumers here observed as well?

phantom_opera
11-04-13, 16:57
Feb:

http://www.ires.nus.edu.sg/webapp/images/srpi/SRPI_20130328.png

Kelonguni
11-04-13, 17:09
Think it was rather RCR stable, suburb down, in March.

Btw, not sure how SRX calculates it index, just checked, it said Feb up 2.7% followed by March down 2%.

Is this what forumers here observed as well?

You are right. It's down according to ST (wonder if there is printing error though)...

The data is so different from URA calculations just a week plus back...

http://www.ura.gov.sg/pr/text/2013/pr13-20.html

Why so different???

sgbuyer
11-04-13, 17:12
If really want to play guts, make your car fly is more exciting and proves that you got guts.

http://static.stomp.com.sg/site/servlet/linkableblob/stomp/1374932/thumbnail/freak_2car_crash_on_pie_this_video_shows_how_it_happened-thumbnail.jpg

:p

eng81157
11-04-13, 17:16
You are right. It's down according to ST (wonder if there is printing error though)...

Why so different???

shhh.....it's a jedi mind trick

economist
11-04-13, 17:19
SRX and SRPI has different number, in fact opposite, for Feb resale market.

economist
11-04-13, 17:22
Not sure if this observation is correct, recently, government seems to be interfering with prime-time TV news, when SRX reported 2.7% growth in Feb, I don't remember seeing that in TV news (or maybe I missed it), but last night, they put the SRX's March data (down 2%) as headline news, and kept emphasizing that cooling measure is working... Interesting...

economist
11-04-13, 17:24

Why so different???

URA's data has used some sort of moving average, and it includes primary sales.

phantom_opera
11-04-13, 17:25
Not sure if this observation is correct, recently, government seems to be interfering with prime-time TV news, when SRX reported 2.7% growth in Feb, I don't remember seeing that in TV news (or maybe I missed it), but last night, they put the SRX's March data (down 2%) as headline news, and kept emphasizing that cooling measure is working... Interesting...

but they also publish the inflation rate big big on first page of ST :beats-me-man:

Rental prices went up by 2.0% in RCR for the month of Mar compared with Feb. In contrast, rents in the CCR fell by 1.1%. Rents in OCR remained largely unchanged.

Here's more from SRX:

On a quarterly basis, only RCR has seen a rental price increase of 3.5%, with both CCR and OCRs' rents held constant.

economist
11-04-13, 17:27
but they also publish the inflation rate big big on first page of ST :beats-me-man:

Guess some editors who have vested interest are fighting off the government pressure, from time to time, some positive news are still appearing in prime TV news as well, it's just that more negative news are "forced" in too; just some general feels though.

economist
11-04-13, 17:30
Guess some editors who have vested interest are fighting off the government pressure, from time to time, some positive news are still appearing in prime TV news as well, it's just that more negative news are "forced" in too; just some general feels though.

Another example is the recent HDB resale price and COV, i remember the headline was the decline of COV, rather than the increase of resale price, while the latter is actually more significant from the dollar point of view.

mermaid
11-04-13, 17:56
As for me, bottomline is the project entry price.

If the potential enables me to earn 20%, what is that 10% ABSD? Earn lesser lor, at least still earn right? At least by paying a 10% fees is an option to earn, of coz there is a risk for all investment.

n eventually, when u wanna sell the ppty, u will surely pass the 10% absd to yr buyer tgt wif the bsd. hence absd is no diff fm bsd :ashamed1:

sgbuyer
11-04-13, 19:37
n eventually, when u wanna sell the ppty, u will surely pass the 10% absd to yr buyer tgt wif the bsd. hence absd is no diff fm bsd :ashamed1:

For recent years projects, there are not many secondary market transactions where the price is 20% higher than purchase price.

Lemonlaw
11-04-13, 20:17
For recent years projects, there are not many secondary market transactions where the price is 20% higher than purchase price.

How about buying a project during the initial launch? Will make $$$ upon TOP?

DKSG
11-04-13, 21:33
How about buying a project during the initial launch? Will make $$$ upon TOP?

In the last 10 years, if you buy new, sell TOP + x (<5 years), quite confirm make money. At least for Office Boy.

DKSG

sh
11-04-13, 21:39
In the last 10 years, if you buy new, sell TOP + x (<5 years), quite confirm make money. At least for Office Boy.

DKSG

But if you go further back... May not be the case.... Eg bishan 8... Barely breaking even for 10 years... Don't overpay...

Have paid 3% ABSD... Twice... Not sure I would pay 7% though:banghead:

DKSG
11-04-13, 21:46
But if you go further back... May not be the case.... Eg bishan 8... Barely breaking even for 10 years... Don't overpay...

Have paid 3% ABSD... Twice... Not sure I would pay 7% though:banghead:

Means you bought a few properties in the past 1 year! Wah! Very rich forumer!

DKSG

sh
11-04-13, 21:55
Means you bought a few properties in the past 1 year! Wah! Very rich forumer!

DKSG

One early last year, one this year just before last CM.... Getting smaller and further from town for about same price.... That's how much prices has gone up in 1 year, despite what the data says.

Game over liow with latest CM... Save money to buy car... Hope for fire sale 2nd hand car just before or after 60 day window :D

4wheels
11-04-13, 22:39
Game over liow with latest CM... Save money to buy car... Hope for fire sale 2nd hand car just before or after 60 day window :D

you are smart!

Regulators
11-04-13, 23:42
so you won't mind paying $69300 to government for a $990000 property? :doh: :doh:
7% is no big deal if under $1M

Lemonlaw
11-04-13, 23:47
so you won't mind paying $69300 to government for a $990000 property? :doh: :doh:

Why not if can earn more than the stated amount.

Have you been there done that and earn profit form PC?

DKSG
12-04-13, 00:02

LemonLaw is indeed an experienced property investor.

Yes. The ABSD is merely reducing the margin investors can make.

In property investment, the base hurdle rate which most people clear is 35%.

For Office Boy, if I cannot see a profit of at least 40% before I buy, I wont buy.
Because Office Boy got limited funds, so every property counts a lot!

Actually, I also dont know what radha started this thread. If you go to the showflats, it is not difficult to find out that there are already MANY MANY people forking out the ABSD.

The thing Office Boy is watching is the number of foreigners paying the 15%. Once I spot a bigger and bigger number of them paying, I will know market will move up a few notches again.

Currently, like I mentioned last year, our property market will just inch up 1% per month or quarter.

DKSG

azeoprop
12-04-13, 00:14
For me is both loan restriction and ABSD.... :doh:

kane
12-04-13, 00:16
If the ROE is decent after factoring in the ABSD is worthwhile, then i guess why not.

eng81157
12-04-13, 09:02

to the pea-brain, it's a huge difference to tip someone over the fence to purchase

eng81157
12-04-13, 09:03

you are assuming that the profit is guaranteed. if it is as such, no amount of CM will be useful unless punitive measures are drastic enough to wipe out all 'guaranteed' returns.

mermaid
12-04-13, 09:22

depends.
if yr project is at least a mid flr, no west sun, 5 mins to mrt , in rcr or ccr .... I suppposed after TOP wanna get 20% profit is close one eye one?

mermaid
12-04-13, 09:25
you are assuming that the profit is guaranteed. if it is as such, no amount of CM will be useful unless punitive measures are drastic enough to wipe out all 'guaranteed' returns.

I oso feel tat profit is guaranteed. It is oni a matter of how long u hold nia. n if one buy at launch, there is almost no way to make a loss.

even if u buy at sec market, as long as u hv the holding power, u wun make a loss in the LR oso.

So when ppty prices increase over the years, is it wiser to pay absd n invest now for a lesser profit than previous, or put the $ in the bank to get a negative return?

mermaid
12-04-13, 09:28

DKSG

do u tink buying a ocr project, not near mrt or amenities, low flr still can make a profit on TOP? I mean, will there even be a demand after top?

eng81157
12-04-13, 09:31
I oso feel tat profit is guaranteed. It is oni a matter of how long u hold nia. n if one buy at launch, there is almost no way to make a loss.

even if u buy at sec market, as long as u hv the holding power, u wun make a loss in the LR oso.

So when ppty prices increase over the years, is it wiser to pay absd n invest now for a lesser profit than previous, or put the $ in the bank to get a negative return?

perhaps u wanna check the data for some ccr/rcr transactions, where some owners bought in 2007 and prices now are still down compared to then.

only new HDB BTOs will guarantee a profit.

Lemonlaw
12-04-13, 09:31
If the ROE is decent after factoring in the ABSD is worthwhile, then i guess why not.

You hit on the nail, now everyone knows when to Pay for ABSD and when they should not. :cheers2:

mermaid
12-04-13, 09:34
perhaps u wanna check the data for some ccr/rcr transactions, where some owners bought in 2007 and prices now are still down compared to then.

only new HDB BTOs will guarantee a profit.

"prices r still down" u mean new launch ar?

Lemonlaw
12-04-13, 09:36
Whatever that had past is call history, those who purchased previously had made folds in certain projects.

Importantly, is how much can we make from now with the current cooling measures. It definitely, reduce the developer profit and for consumers paying lesser to the developer and paying more taxes to the govt.

If the equation for purchase price + ABSD = under value = good buy.

Now the broad definition is how to term under value. :tongue3:

eng81157
12-04-13, 09:39
"prices r still down" u mean new launch ar?

yup. new launch. hamilton scotts, aristo @ amber, etc etc

eng81157
12-04-13, 09:40
why narrow the options to either local property market or putting money in the bank?

there are bonds, funds, equities, overseas property to look at.

mermaid
12-04-13, 10:06
why narrow the options to either local property market or putting money in the bank?

I suppose these 2 r generally less risky as compared to others?

eng81157
12-04-13, 10:14
I suppose these 2 r generally less risky as compared to others?

well, there are risks to owning a local property too. i've given examples where losses were incurred.

as long as you do your homework, you know what you're getting into fits your risk appetite, then by all means go for it.

mermaid
12-04-13, 10:19

although the price now is considered high, but with the population aiming a new height, I was thinking whether it is a gd comparision against 2007 onot.

eng81157
12-04-13, 10:25
although the price now is considered high, but with the population aiming a new height, I was thinking whether it is a gd comparision against 2007 onot.

well the point was to demonstrate to you there is no such thing as 'guaranteed' profits in property investment. the timeline for comparison is immaterial

lionhill
12-04-13, 10:26

I am not sure of overseas properties.

but I think when the properties crash, equities will dip more than 50% from the peak, bond 10% from the peak. One will be locked in and have no power to buy low.

So for those who want to buy low, better put your cash in the bank. In this case, one will have heartache when collecting the interest and the property market does not burst.

mermaid
12-04-13, 10:28
well the point was to demonstrate to you there is no such thing as 'guaranteed' profits in property investment. the timeline for comparison is immaterial

well, liddat I would rather termed it as "a slow moving stock" rather than to recognise it as a paper loss. I am sure come 2020 the ppty definitely can earn a decent profit.
in such case, the profit is still guaranteed, juz not in the SR.

eng81157
12-04-13, 10:33
I am not sure of overseas properties.

but I think when the properties crash, equities will dip more than 50% from the peak, bond 10% from the peak. One will be locked in and have no power to buy low.

So for those who want to buy low, better put your cash in the bank. In this case, one will have heartache when collecting the interest and the property market does not burst.

trust me when the crash comes, only the brave hearted will dare to venture. when i took the plunge in 2009, i've had friends who were sitting on the sidelines questioning the wisdom and proclaiming that prices were going to dip lower.

guess who was wrong. you can save all you want but would you have the guts to buy during an economic crash?

indomie
12-04-13, 10:56
well, liddat I would rather termed it as "a slow moving stock" rather than to recognise it as a paper loss. I am sure come 2020 the ppty definitely can earn a decent profit.
in such case, the profit is still guaranteed, juz not in the SR.
As private property price becoming out of reach to some section of the society and the gov abiity to provide cheap housing will be disminised. There will be a large pool of people who are qualified as "permanent renters". This group of people will grow larger and larger. They have a different value to older generation in regard to property ownership and very mobile in their job search. They may have 1 years assignment overseas and comeback home for a couple of years, to be send overseas again. In effect singaporeans will be an "expat" in their own country.

Amber Woods
12-04-13, 10:58
trust me when the crash comes, only the brave hearted will dare to venture. when i took the plunge in 2009, i've had friends who were sitting on the sidelines questioning the wisdom and proclaiming that prices were going to dip lower.

guess who was wrong. you can save all you want but would you have the guts to buy during an economic crash?

I believe the opposite is also true. It takes a lot of courage to dare to sell during the peak or near peak when everything else looks good. We fear that the prices might not come down after you sell your priced assets.

DKSG
12-04-13, 14:42

That time Office Boy also went on a shopping spree !

Everything was so cheaaaaap ... you give an offer, owner accept, your lower your offer by another 1%, owner still accept! That time bought a penthouse ... haha!

Nice memories ...

DKSG

pool100
12-04-13, 14:49
That time Office Boy also went on a shopping spree !

Everything was so cheaaaaap ... you give an offer, owner accept, your lower your offer by another 1%, owner still accept! That time bought a penthouse ... haha!

Nice memories ...

DKSG

Congrats. So Mr DKSG, what makes you think that those days will not come again? We all know that property cycles exist.

Lemonlaw
12-04-13, 15:01
You guys can take CHINA for example, their cooling measures for 2nd property to have 70% down payment and 30% loan. If I remember the ratio correctly.

In SG that 10% ABSD is nowhere near their 70% down payment for 2nd property.

Just view it as a 10% as additional taxes to make $$$. :scared-2:

DKSG
12-04-13, 22:17
You guys can take CHINA for example, their cooling measures for 2nd property to have 70% down payment and 30% loan. If I remember the ratio correctly.

In SG that 10% ABSD is nowhere near their 70% down payment for 2nd property.

Just view it as a 10% as additional taxes to make $$$. :scared-2:

There is a difference between higher downpayment and ABSD la!

DKSG

Lemonlaw
12-04-13, 22:58
There is a difference between higher downpayment and ABSD la!

DKSG

That's true, but china more jialet right? In sg we pay more taxes to reduce our profit margin. :scared-1:

radha08
13-04-13, 14:55

you are absolutely correct in 2009 i felt very light....cos my ballz dropped....:D:D:D

lifeline
13-04-13, 15:54
The 7% certainly stopped my friends that they are now looking elsewhere like Penang and klcc. They feel klcc is better... of these 2.

DC33_2008
13-04-13, 16:13
How is k-residence just next to petronas tower?
The 7% certainly stopped my friends that they are now looking elsewhere like Penang and klcc. They feel klcc is better... of these 2.

danguard
13-04-13, 17:24
but foreign investment property disproportionately more risky since we are regarded as foreigners over there and be first to be impacted on any CM-like measures over there? :scared-4:

lifeline
13-04-13, 17:30
How is k-residence just next to petronas tower?

No idea... never research. Troika looks good. So is St Mary and mews. Plenty of choices there. Setiasky holding talk today and tomorrow afternoon. See whether you want to digest now (rental yield and 26% tax) or later (pay smaller deposit for cap appreciation better than fd here). Provided got appreciation. Seems like a few got no/minimal increase even after top.

Lemonlaw
13-04-13, 17:35
Pls check if that country you intend to invest impose any property gain tax on investor. It can be quite hefty.

lifeline
13-04-13, 17:42
Pls check if that country you intend to invest impose any property gain tax on investor. It can be quite hefty.

Correct. Must do own due diligence.
Laguna gave a good summary last time. Those interested can go google it.

Found it here:
http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=14289&highlight=Malaysia+properties

Another link:
http://www.property-report.com/country-info/malaysia/kuala-lumpur/buying-condos-in-kuala-lumpur-condo-buyers-guide

Shanhz
13-04-13, 17:49
for someone who comes from country with GST 17.5% and income tax at 40%, 7% ABSD sounds like a peanut lol

even in China, income tax is much higher

and remember developer gives u 7% extra discount :p

i was looking at the skies miltonia prices in the other thread. after less off 7% ABSD discount, the selling prices are EXACTLY the same as it was when i bought in october.... so..... SMLJ 7% discount?!?!?!?!?

lifeline
13-04-13, 17:58
i was looking at the skies miltonia prices in the other thread. after less off 7% ABSD discount, the selling prices are EXACTLY the same as it was when i bought in october.... so..... SMLJ 7% discount?!?!?!?!?

Good for you. Means price has moved up 7%, provided buyers still biting.

Shanhz
13-04-13, 18:02
n if one buy at launch, there is almost no way to make a loss.

pardon me. i feel this is a dangerous statement for those who are less wise.
it really depends on SR or LR investment.

DKSG
13-04-13, 21:34
Those investing in KL better work the sums and look at historical trends more carefully.

The market is not as transparent as Sg. They dont even have a property price index. When I asked for a list of properties transacted in Kl and their prices, the lawyers say they will give me what they compiled ??!!!

You wont even know if the unit above you was sold for 10% lesser 3 months ago!

Buyers Beware~!

DKSG

radha08
13-04-13, 23:26
Those investing in KL better work the sums and look at historical trends more carefully.

The market is not as transparent as Sg. They dont even have a property price index. When I asked for a list of properties transacted in Kl and their prices, the lawyers say they will give me what they compiled ??!!!

You wont even know if the unit above you was sold for 10% lesser 3 months ago!

Buyers Beware~!

DKSG

ha ha welcome to the underworld...of property...:D

mermaid
17-04-13, 17:47
pardon me. i feel this is a dangerous statement for those who are less wise.
it really depends on SR or LR investment.

Im investing in ppty, not speculating.
time horizon is 5-10yrs.