PDA

View Full Version : The BIG FOUR of Pasir Ris Drive 3

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

hamachi
08-06-13, 15:36
Any photo updates of the Big Four? If no one is free to snap some, perhaps I will go down either today or tomorrow.

People has spoken. 1 said 3 big 2 medium, other said 3 big 2 small. last one ilgr thanks for standing up, also voiced his displeasure.

WATERCOLOURS IS EXECUTIVE CONDO. NOT PART OF THE BIG 4 BECAUSE THE OTHER 3 ARE PRIVATE CONDOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ilgr
08-06-13, 16:08
People has spoken. 1 said 3 big 2 medium, other said 3 big 2 small. last one ilgr thanks for standing up, also voiced his displeasure.

WATERCOLOURS IS EXECUTIVE CONDO. NOT PART OF THE BIG 4 BECAUSE THE OTHER 3 ARE PRIVATE CONDOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm against the whole "big 4" thing also.

Good house
08-06-13, 16:25
Red hot number for 4D tonite
3243:D

Big red banner on top supporting the number.
Loud voice win:rolleyes:

So strange, the banner claim EC is not part of BIG Four. So they actually support Big Four.
Welcome to the Big Four.

ken3147
08-06-13, 16:56

So strange, the banner claim EC is not part of BIG Four. So they actually support Big Four.
Welcome to the Big Four.

It seems like machiam cannot stop.... how ah? One is tread starter, the other is tread basher who want this tread to cease... Any moderators???

hamachi
08-06-13, 17:02
It seems like machiam cannot stop.... how ah? One is tread starter, the other is tread basher who want this tread to cease... Any moderators???

You also another EC boy.

thread not tread.

and thread starter is the one insisting on the term because he wants his EC to be on the same level as the others. but fortunately no.

ken3147
08-06-13, 17:03

Hi Hamachi (Actually a very good and gentle name after the dog who waited for his owner many years... I saw that movie starring Richard Gere)
Tell Good House what you want to achieve or him to do in this tread.
Actually I do not mind reading all these interesting postings. Quite funny sometimes...

I think SLA is got to shoulder the blame altogether.. Why put an EC in the middle of 3 PC??? What are they trying to achieve? Maybe this is a kind of hidden CM to moderate the price of the property market or the 3 upcoming PCs there hahaha. I am sure someone will trash me..

hamachi
08-06-13, 17:03

Welcome to the Big Four.

hahah your insistence of big4 shed light as to your intentions.

sorry man. your EC is not the same as the others. live with it. birds of the same feathers flock together. flock with yours in your watercolours EC thread

ken3147
08-06-13, 17:04
Any photo updates of the Big Four? If no one is free to snap some, perhaps I will go down either today or tomorrow.

go go go .. claim water money from all members in this tread later.

hamachi
08-06-13, 17:05
Hi Hamachi (Actually a very good and gentle name after the dog who waited for his owner many years... I saw that movie starring Richard Gere)
Tell Good House what you want to achieve or him to do in this tread.
Actually I do not mind reading all these interesting postings. Quite funny sometimes...

I think SLA is got to shoulder the blame altogether.. Why put an EC in the middle of 3 PC??? What are they trying to achieve? Maybe this is a kind of hidden CM to moderate the price of the property market or the 3 upcoming PCs there hahaha. I am sure someone will trash me..

No wonder you live in EC. stupid man.

can't even spell thread.

the dog in the movie is hachi not hamachi.

hamachi is japanese yellow tail

ken3147
08-06-13, 17:09
You also another EC boy.

thread not tread.

and thread starter is the one insisting on the term because he wants his EC to be on the same level as the others. but fortunately no.

Yes, obviously as I post in both forums only. Why fight so hard to remove or change the name??? What can you achieve? Nothing I assume. What can Good House achieve also nothing. The value or perception of these 4 new projects in JLB is dependent on so many tangible factors and not by some forums. People will only see and laugh at all these postings.....

ken3147
08-06-13, 17:15

can't even spell thread.

Sibei chialat.... U from which varsity or debate team... Die die must win and I notice you like to put strong words to insult people.... which school taught you all these. I definitely boycott my children from attending.
Finally, you can win and continue to insult all you want. I am not interested. I just want to put my message across.

ken3147
08-06-13, 17:16

can't even spell thread.

Sorry I forgot to add..... You ego very the high ...........

Good house
08-06-13, 17:24
He not qualify for EC that is why he very jealous:D

Now I will use my imagination like him ........maybe he wanted to buy EC PH, but not qualify or maybe he is FT....got no choice but to buy the....what what....see thru unit is it.........I imagine only ,,,,,,,just like him.

I better stop imagine, it maybe some form of mental illness:D

Good house
08-06-13, 17:29

Hi bro, I Bo Bian, since I open the thread, got guest come in ka ciao I have to keep them entertain.

They so helpful to keep this thread on top of the chart, how can I ignore them.
:D

radha08
08-06-13, 17:32
the new ec next to us getting ready to launch drumroll please and dont sell below $800psf please:D:cheers1::cheers1::cheers1:

Wang 2016
08-06-13, 17:32

can't even spell thread.

I am just another ec boy too. i Work like a dog, scolded by bosses, customers, earn little pay to bring home my bacon. But I am proud what I am, where I am even if I can only afford ec with "help" fr banks.

Obviously the forum is recently filled with too many f word, s word etc. it's so true money cannot buy everything.

I am sure in real u r just another typical Singaporean, honest, friendly. But contain that evil animal in cage in cyber space is necessary too.

As you wish, I will hide back in our own ec thread fr now on. No longer read or post anything here.

hamachi
08-06-13, 17:33
Yes, obviously as I post in both forums only. Why fight so hard to remove or change the name??? What can you achieve? Nothing I assume. What can Good House achieve also nothing. The value or perception of these 4 new projects in JLB is dependent on so many tangible factors and not by some forums. People will only see and laugh at all these postings.....

i dont like to be grouped with ECs.

if i don't like the name, and i refuse to back down. and you want the name, and refuse to back down, how different are the watercolours people like u and goodhouse from me? i mean apart from my insults. that said, there is no denying there's gloatings and subtle insinuation on your part.. u say my ego high i say you stupid. no diff la huh. i not happy the name its my problem, u can do whatever u want, i will stand up against it. if u think its detriment for us to be like that, you can back off but i wont. i dont like the name and as long as i am around, i will not stop.

this is not the big 4 when watercolours is EC and the other 3 are PCs.

Good house
08-06-13, 17:34
You also another EC boy.

thread not tread.

Your eyes dap stamp, go see page one why we create this thread:D

hamachi
08-06-13, 17:34
I am just another ec boy too. i Work like a dog, scolded by bosses, customers, earn little pay to bring home my bacon. But I am proud what I am, where I am even if I can only afford ec with "help" fr banks.

Obviously the forum is recently filled with too many f word, s word etc. it's so true money cannot buy everything.

I am sure in real u r just another typical Singaporean, honest, friendly. But contain that evil animal in cage in cyber space is necessary too.

As you wish, I will hide back in our own ec thread fr now on. No longer read or post anything here.

good riddance. hope you keep it to your word.

hamachi
08-06-13, 17:35
Hi bro, I Bo Bian, since I open the thread, got guest come in ka ciao I have to keep them entertain.

They so helpful to keep this thread on top of the chart, how can I ignore them.

nice. because you open thread, you use that as a justification. you die die want the big four name la huh. stop trying to be part of the PC family. you are an EC.

ken3147
08-06-13, 17:36
the new ec next to us getting ready to launch drumroll please and dont sell below $800psf please:D:cheers1::cheers1::cheers1:
When is the launch?

radha08
08-06-13, 17:41
When is the launch?

http://www.newpropertysale.com.sg/new-pasir-ris-ec/

ken3147
08-06-13, 17:43
i dont like to be grouped with ECs.

if i don't like the name, and i refuse to back down. and you want the name, and refuse to back down, how different are the watercolours people like u and goodhouse from me? i mean apart from my insults. that said, there is no denying there's gloatings and subtle insinuation on your part.. u say my ego high i say you stupid. no diff la huh. i not happy the name its my problem, u can do whatever u want, i will stand up against it. if u think its detriment for us to be like that, you can back off but i wont. i dont like the name and as long as i am around, i will not stop.

Why on earth u buy whichever of the 3 Big PC when u mentioned that u don't like to be group with EC?? Sounds contradicting smart PC boy

ken3147
08-06-13, 17:45
You publish this will infuriates Mr Smart PC. Headline is EC resale close to Private home prices

ken3147
08-06-13, 17:46
Nevertheless I hope the new EC price is high >800 better. It will everyone PC or EC happy right $$$$$$$$

ken3147
08-06-13, 17:49
He not qualify for EC that is why he very jealous:D

Now I will use my imagination like him ........maybe he wanted to buy EC PH, but not qualify or maybe he is FT....got no choice but to buy the....what what....see thru unit is it.........I imagine only ,,,,,,,just like him.

I better stop imagine, it maybe some form of mental illness:D
GH BTW I bought 5 big 5 small 3243 . Diao I buy all of u dim sum at way lok

radha08
08-06-13, 17:57
You publish this will infuriates Mr Smart PC. Headline is EC resale close to Private home prices

:stop_war: peace bro:D:D:D

radha08
08-06-13, 17:58
GH BTW I bought 5 big 5 small 3243 . Diao I buy all of u dim sum at way lok

wah siao liao i forgot:banghead: can i have 1 x siew mai if u tiao:D:D:D

acosean
08-06-13, 18:14
I also hope Sea Horizon won't be too cheap, lest it will lower the overall prize index of the JLB area developments.

As for Hamachi, I've duly placed his name in the 'Ignore List'. Thus you'd have noticed that I have not been responding to his posts recently (last one being finding out which development he bought), because I don't read them anymore.

It is worth reasoning or engaging in a healthy discourse with someone with a sane mind; but once we discover the person to be from IMH, all conversations should be put to an immediate halt.

ken3147
08-06-13, 18:18
I also hope Sea Horizon won't be too cheap, lest it will lower the overall prize index of the JLB area developments.

As for Hamachi, I've duly placed his name in the 'Ignore List'. Thus you'd have noticed that I have not been responding to his posts recently (last one being finding out which development he bought), because I don't read them anymore.

It is worth reasoning or engaging in a healthy discourse with someone with a sane mind; but once we discover the person to be from IMH, all conversations should be put to an immediate halt.
Actually u are spot on. Maybe he did not even buy any of the 4 projects . Just some busybody who like to gate crash other's party. Thou shall not post anything to do with H

acosean
08-06-13, 18:48
Exactly. How much coherence is there for someone living in a landed house in the vicinity of Good-Class Bungalows would want to invest in a District 18 mass market condo?

ken3147
08-06-13, 19:02

Welcome to the Big Four.
First price 0234? I also got buy I-bet 2big. Tiao also got 4k. All go down the drain....

hamachi
08-06-13, 19:18
DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY THE WATERCOLOURS PEOPLE SOO THICK SKINNED. PEOPLE ALREADY SAY DON'T LIKE THE TERM 'BIG FOUR' BECAUSE WATERCOLOURS IS EXECUTIVE CONDO NOT PRIVATE CONDOS LIKE THE OTHER 3, STILL WANT TO CALL IT BIG FOUR.

THE WATERCOLOURS PEOPLE HOPING THAT THEIR PROPERTY SAME VALUE AS PC? :doh:

Good house
08-06-13, 19:51
First price 0234? I also got buy I-bet 2big. Tiao also got 4k. All go down the drain....

I also bought for today and tomorrow, let see tomorrow got chance or not.:)

For Sea Horizon, i think it should be slightly more expensive becos of the higher land price and facility it is offering.

Seen on some web site that it has goft simulator and hot spa....well have to wait for it to launch to confirm

hamachi
08-06-13, 19:57
I also bought for today and tomorrow, let see tomorrow got chance or not.:)

For Sea Horizon, i think it should be slightly more expensive becos of the higher land price and facility it is offering.

Seen on some web site that it has goft simulator and hot spa....well have to wait for it to launch to confirm

You can call them BIG 2 with yourselves if you like, i won't care lolol. just dont call WATERCOLOURS part of the BIG FOUR because it is not!

Good house
08-06-13, 19:57
Exactly. How much coherence is there for someone living in a landed house in the vicinity of Good-Class Bungalows would want to invest in a District 18 mass market condo?

Alreadt doubt if he really has a landed plus a 4 room for rental and investment.
Big unit for rental yield not so charming. He really behave like a crying baby now and has to yell, shout and name calling to get what he want.......he is really rude.

Good house
08-06-13, 20:00
Actually u are spot on. Maybe he did not even buy any of the 4 projects . Just some busybody who like to gate crash other's party. Thou shall not post anything to do with H

Exactly, a lot of troll like this in the cyber space.....fact of life:)

Good house
08-06-13, 20:02
wah siao liao i forgot:banghead: can i have 1 x siew mai if u tiao:D:D:D

Still can buy for tomorrow.:)

BTW, there is a loud hailer in this thread giving free adv for the BIG Four, I am beginning to like this Character.:D

hamachi
08-06-13, 20:20
Alreadt doubt if he really has a landed plus a 4 room for rental and investment.
Big unit for rental yield not so charming. He really behave like a crying baby now and has to yell, shout and name calling to get what he want.......he is really rude.

sad. bet u dont even have single view, much least a dual view, to understand about investments. oh wait. you have nothing to invest. your monthly loan repayments must be giving you a good beating on your income.

Joamonte
08-06-13, 22:08
I'm against the whole "big 4" thing also.

No wonder..... I am still wondering why suddenly get so much different on the attitude in the last 2 post , so you were trying to pretend you are neutral...

Stop bickering. See until sian.

Everyone just chat in 18 condos or create a thread for JLB, I'm sure everything will stop.

Enough and shut up lah please!!!!

What do you want? Create trouble with Hamachi again?

I read everyday about you and him bickering until sian already. Damn sickening you know. Just shut up will you! Read forum also no peace.

Thought yesterday would be the last day, not hearing from Hamachi since then and now you come create trouble with him again.

:doh:

ilgr
08-06-13, 22:08
Still can buy for tomorrow.:)

BTW, there is a loud hailer in this thread giving free adv for the BIG Four, I am beginning to like this Character.:D

Told you to shut up and give this forum some peace and you refused. I have read all the posts from page 1 and I tend to agree more with Hamachi.

Hamachi is one kind but you're no angel too. A troublemaker in fact.

Please lahh beg you give this forum some peace.

Joamonte
08-06-13, 22:16
sad. bet u dont even have single view, much least a dual view, to understand about investments. oh wait. you have nothing to invest. your monthly loan repayments must be giving you a good beating on your income.

Wah! where are all the red word? Now you act like a different person.

It's so creepy.......you got Dissociative Disorders? This sure will "devalue" Sea Esta when buyer notice that...

The BIG FOUR value might also drop because of it.....I think my post will make you behave normal again.

Good house
08-06-13, 22:21
Told you to shut up and give this forum some peace and you refused. I have read all the posts from page 1 and I tend to agree more with Hamachi.

Hamachi is one kind but you're no angel too. A troublemaker in fact.

Please lahh beg you give this forum some peace.

Hello.......the guest asking the host to shut up.........:doh:

Good house
08-06-13, 22:25

Imagine things again..... :rolleyes:

Joamonte
08-06-13, 22:30

I don't think Sea Horizon will be cheaper than Water Color, especially it's location is closer to the Down town east and there are sea view unit in the project.

The EC is good value but too bad will need to give up the HDB to buy it, we did consider WC but in the end still decided on Ripple bay because our HDB flat is really high in rental return.

bro I remember you mention you will still hold the HDB flat for rental after you shift into Ripple bay right? That is wise move , don't sell away the HDB because it have much higher rental return ratio than most condo unit....

;)

hamachi
08-06-13, 22:39
DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY THE WATERCOLOURS PEOPLE SOO THICK SKINNED. PEOPLE ALREADY SAY DON'T LIKE THE TERM 'BIG FOUR' BECAUSE WATERCOLOURS IS EXECUTIVE CONDO NOT PRIVATE CONDOS LIKE THE OTHER 3, STILL WANT TO CALL IT BIG FOUR.

THE WATERCOLOURS PEOPLE HOPING THAT THEIR PROPERTY SAME VALUE AS PC?

hamachi
08-06-13, 22:41
Wah! where are all the red word? Now you act like a different person.

It's so creepy.......you got Dissociative Disorders? This sure will "devalue" Sea Esta when buyer notice that...

The BIG FOUR value might also drop because of it.....I think my post will make you behave normal again.

lol red words connote a dissociative disorder? its to attract people's attention when they see scammers from an EC trying to group their EC with other PCs.

p/s: nice of you to google and copy paste the phrase "Dissociative Disorders". Unfortunately, you did not read up what it means.

hamachi
08-06-13, 22:43

lol you are the host? :doh:

you are just the owner of a EC trying to be a PC :cheers5:

hamachi
08-06-13, 22:46
Imagine things again..... :rolleyes:

understand you bought your dream home. but unfortunately, it is an EC. don't get too excited and carried away and be part of a group of PCs. gentle reminder to you la. else your jap made car u go around tell everyone its continental car cos japan is part of asia which is a continent mah hehe :cheers1:

ilgr
08-06-13, 22:48

Since when you're the host? You merely opened a new thread bro. If you're the host, hamachi will be banned long ago.

You're one funny boy!! :)

hamachi
08-06-13, 22:48

THE WATERCOLOURS PEOPLE HOPING THAT THEIR PROPERTY SAME VALUE AS PC THAT'S WHY THEY ARE SO INSISTENT ON THE NAMESAKE BIG 4!!!!

Joamonte
08-06-13, 23:02
lol red words connote a dissociative disorder? its to attract people's attention when they see scammers from an EC trying to group their EC with other PCs.

p/s: nice of you to google and copy paste the phrase "Dissociative Disorders". Unfortunately, you did not read up what it means.

Dissociative Disorder are referring to your posting style, sometime big red word, sometime black standard font size...no consistency at all, cannot like that like, it will "devalue" you PC later when ppls find out your illness you know? :D

I can understand why you need me to explain it so clearly , I am not angry at all.....:D

And seem like my post have make you behave normal again, now you sure look like a mad man....:cheers1:

C&K
08-06-13, 23:08
Have anyone heard of BaliThai restaurant?
If someone likes just Thai food or just Indonesia food, can they tell the owner he can only sell either and not both?
The owner would probably say, please go eat elsewhere if it does not suits your taste.
No one has the right to impose their views on the restaurant owner.

There is no need to show who is who here being higher class too.
The rich can become poor the next day. We may live today but could be gone tomorrow.
Just be grateful of what we have.
The saying goes "Whatever People do, Heaven is watching".

Good house
08-06-13, 23:17
If someone likes just Thai food or just Indonesia food, can they tell the owner he can only sell either and not both?
The owner would probably say, please go eat elsewhere if it does not suits your taste.

The rich can become poor the next day. We may live today but could be gone tomorrow.

:cheers4:

Thank you C&K, Hope both of them can understand.:)

hamachi
08-06-13, 23:21

irrelevant.

if you want to make an analogy, find for me a restaurant that sells hawker food and at the same time gourmet dishes.

Joamonte
08-06-13, 23:22

+1 , I can't agree more. ;)

I am so glad and happy to see our Ripple bay resident bros are alway so rational and so calm in their reply....:cool:

hamachi
08-06-13, 23:23
:cheers4:

Thank you C&K, Hope both of them can understand.:)

I think C&K wants you to understand. Heaven is watching. You still want to devalue people's property by grouping your EC with the PCs

yowetan
08-06-13, 23:24
I think C&K wants you to understand. Heaven is watching. You still want to devalue people's property by grouping your EC with the PCs

Hi...I feel you ought to take it easy and respect people's purchase.

Being said that, I feel for everyone regardless of ec or condo. The fed interest rate will raise soon.

hamachi
08-06-13, 23:25
Dissociative Disorder are referring to your posting style, sometime big red word, sometime black standard font size...no consistency at all, cannot like that like, it will "devalue" you PC later when ppls find out your illness you know? :D

I can understand why you need me to explain it so clearly , I am not angry at all.....:D

And seem like my post have make you behave normal again, now you sure look like a mad man....:cheers1:

lol more like my postings make you more well-behaved, aware of what you say, your language, grammar and vocabulary. a marked improvement. well done student!

i dont need your explanation, besides i already explained why i used red. if you already forgot what you read earlier, i shall tell you again - i want readers to be aware the intentions of watercolours people, that is, to give a misconception that their EC is the same as the other 3 PCs. :cheers5:

hamachi
08-06-13, 23:27
Hi...I feel you ought to take it easy and respect people's purchase.

Being said that, I feel for everyone regardless of ec or condo. The fed interest rate will raise soon.

wassup yowetan! hahah i did not disrespect people's purchase hahahah i only disrespect their motives of grouping their EC with the other 3 PCs. if you buy mt sinai condo (if u ever hahah), people say you live in ghim moh condo u like it nots?

interest rate will hit those EC buyers hard :scared-2:

hamachi
08-06-13, 23:29

THE WATERCOLOURS PEOPLE HOPING THAT THEIR PROPERTY SAME VALUE AS PC THAT'S WHY THEY ARE SO INSISTENT ON THE NAMESAKE BIG 4!!!!

Good house
08-06-13, 23:38
Now he imagine he is a loan Shark :D

ken3147
08-06-13, 23:39

Leave this disillusioned person alone for a few days. You are all feeding his hunger for argument just like cancer. The more you try to bring some sense to his disorder mind, he will bark back harder, write redder and bolder. Just leave him alone for a while and when he sees that no one cares about what he wrote, he will lan lan walk away............

Joamonte
08-06-13, 23:41
lol more like my postings make you more well-behaved, aware of what you say, your language, grammar and vocabulary. a marked improvement. well done student!

i dont need your explanation, besides i already explained why i used red. if you already forgot what you read earlier, i shall tell you again - i want readers to be aware the intentions of watercolours people, that is, to give a misconception that their EC is the same as the other 3 PCs. :cheers5:

Bo Bian... Sometime in life we must know how to lower our language standard in order to communicate with lower standard people....:p :D

Glad to hear you will still post in red , looking forward to it.....:D

hamachi
08-06-13, 23:41
Now he imagine he is a loan Shark :D

lol. look who's imagining things.

you imagining your EC is a PC :doh:

hamachi
08-06-13, 23:43
Bo Bian... Sometime in life we must know how to lower our language standard in order to communicate with lower standard people....:p :D

Great to hear you will still post in red , looking forward to it.....:D

hahah you dont have to worry i will post in red as long as you all watercolours EC people advocate the big 4 because theres no such thing as big 4! its 3 PCs + 1 EC

yowetan
08-06-13, 23:44
wassup yowetan! hahah i did not disrespect people's purchase hahahah i only disrespect their motives of grouping their EC with the other 3 PCs. if you buy mt sinai condo (if u ever hahah), people say you live in ghim moh condo u like it nots?

interest rate will hit those EC buyers hard :scared-2:

Hi...I am always aiming to stay in Mt Sinai. I respect all criticism as this is a forum.

Each individual has their own personal agenda and motive when participating in the discussion. So, please kindly refrain from resorting to personal attack.

I feel it is always good to be whatever group as long each unit is bought with proper method and money.

Hence association with whatever development is not absolute but relative comparison. We ought to be gracious and receptive to all opinions, ideas and wishe(s).

ken3147
08-06-13, 23:47
Kind souls, please leave Mr H alone. If got to call IMH ambulance to ferry there if his condition deteoriates

hamachi
09-06-13, 01:17
Kind souls, please leave Mr H alone. If got to call IMH ambulance to ferry there if his condition deteoriates

Did you not read what mr yowetan say?

he said to refrain from resorting to personal attack.

your agenda is prop your EC to the same level as the other PCs, my agenda is not to let that happen. pls stick to the game :tsk-tsk:

acosean
09-06-13, 01:27
Ken, yes, exactly what I advocated earlier on. He is a troll which should be ignored completely. Otherwise our more important discussions will keep on be distracted/truncated by him.

Joamonte, I agree with you that by far, all Ripple Bay posters here have been making sensible posts. And even though ours is the biggest development (in terms of gross area and number of units) with the widest assortment of facilities, coupled with having sea-facing units), we do not manifest any form of superiority complex!

And you are right, I am holding to my current HDB EA so that it can provide rental income (I've checked from HDB web that it can fetch $3,000+ on average) so that it won't be too heavy on us in repaying mortgage loan for our Ripple Bay unit. I heard that once I relinquish my HDB flat, there is no provision for me to buy it again (when I hold on to a private property) under the new ruling. Is that right?

Also, we were contemplating between renting out our Ripple Bay unit (staying put in HDB) and the other way round. We decided to take the latter choice because:

1. Since my HDB unit is near the MRT station, there are more ready tenants than RB does?

2. Since our RB is sea-facing and has a larger floor area than our current flat, we thought of enjoying our stay first before thinking of the next move (whether to sell it off when its price escalates to a favourable point).

Hope we are making the right choice!

hamachi
09-06-13, 02:36
And even though ours is the biggest development (in terms of gross area and number of units) with the widest assortment of facilities, coupled with having sea-facing units), we do not manifest any form of superiority complex!

lol seriously the quality of reasoning from the upgraders is pathetic.

to you, biggest gross area and no. of units does not give you a superiority complex. ok fine.

hahaha do you not realise more units mean less exclusivity. who the hell ever feels less inferior than your condo or whoever in your condo feeels more superior cos of its size man??!?!?, nvm.

also if u look at your RB thread, you will realise that people shunned away from buying because the furnishings at the showroom is poor. so i doubt for a moment anyone thinks they are inferior of RB.

seriously, ****ing shit reasoning man. use some brains before you talk la.

Joamonte
09-06-13, 03:31
lol seriously the quality of reasoning from the upgraders is pathetic.

to you, biggest gross area and no. of units does not give you a superiority complex. ok fine.

hahaha do you not realise more units mean less exclusivity. who the hell ever feels less inferior than your condo or whoever in your condo feeels more superior cos of its size man??!?!?, nvm.

also if u look at your RB thread, you will realise that people shunned away from buying because the furnishings at the showroom is poor. so i doubt for a moment anyone thinks they are inferior of RB.

seriously, ****ing shit reasoning man. use some brains before you talk la.

Of course BIG is good and BIG is beautiful!

And you thought we call BIG four as BIG four for no reason?

Even you also want other to call your Condo "BIG" isn't it? :D :D :D

Joamonte
09-06-13, 04:01
Ken, yes, exactly what I advocated earlier on. He is a troll which should be ignored completely. Otherwise our more important discussions will keep on be distracted/truncated by him.

Joamonte, I agree with you that by far, all Ripple Bay posters here have been making sensible posts. And even though ours is the biggest development (in terms of gross area and number of units) with the widest assortment of facilities, coupled with having sea-facing units), we do not manifest any form of superiority complex!

And you are right, I am holding to my current HDB EA so that it can provide rental income (I've checked from HDB web that it can fetch $3,000+ on average) so that it won't be too heavy on us in repaying mortgage loan for our Ripple Bay unit. I heard that once I relinquish my HDB flat, there is no provision for me to buy it again (when I hold on to a private property) under the new ruling. Is that right?

Also, we were contemplating between renting out our Ripple Bay unit (staying put in HDB) and the other way round. We decided to take the latter choice because:

1. Since my HDB unit is near the MRT station, there are more ready tenants than RB does?

2. Since our RB is sea-facing and has a larger floor area than our current flat, we thought of enjoying our stay first before thinking of the next move (whether to sell it off when its price escalates to a favourable point).

Hope we are making the right choice!

Yes EA near MRT should be able to rent $3k and above......our EA is also beside Jurong Point and Boon Lay MRT and we rent it out for $3800 per month.

Think about it, our HDB purchasing price direct from HDB was only $400K and each year we got $44k rental return, in less than 10 years time we get back the money; but for our another PC brought at $700k in Hougang 10 years ago , the rental will be only $3000 per month and we need 20 years to recover the money......of course keeping the HDB flat to collect rental is wise move.

For EC buyer, they will need to sell away their HDB flat once TOP, that is really a disadvantage because once they give up their HDB , they only can buy back a HDB from resale market IF they did not hold any private property....and we know how insane is the prices of resale HDB flat nowadays...:(

hamachi
09-06-13, 10:11
Of course BIG is good and BIG is beautiful!

And you thought we call BIG four as BIG four for no reason?

Even you also want other to call your Condo "BIG" isn't it? :D :D :D

:doh:

you're really really stupid.

acosean
09-06-13, 11:41
Joamonte, correct! Bigger developments would mean more array of facilities. Not only do we have 2 separate gigantic pools (alongside with several smaller features), we also have a beach volley court, floating hammocks above water, and more importantly, two clubhouses where the main one is on the ground level, the other is a sky gym and penthouse clubhouse with sea view for all to use!

When my wife looked at other medium to small developments, she didn't like them because while some had no tennis court (eg water bank at dakota), others only had a small pool and nothing else (eg paradise palms). So bigger is better!

More importantly, maintenance cost is defrayed when more units share the development!

hamachi
09-06-13, 12:10
Joamonte, correct! Bigger developments would mean more array of facilities. Not only do we have 2 separate gigantic pools (alongside with several smaller features), we also have a beach volley court, floating hammocks above water, and more importantly, two clubhouses where the main one is on the ground level, the other is a sky gym and penthouse clubhouse with sea view for all to use!

When my wife looked at other medium to small developments, she didn't like them because while some had no tennis court (eg water bank at dakota), others only had a small pool and nothing else (eg paradise palms). So bigger is better!

More importantly, maintenance cost is defrayed when more units share the development!

yeah i guess... and you can be agent also, maybe can finally sell all the units.

ok la not bad la more facilities so you guys can get out of the house more, since the home furnishings are DBSS standard.. (as noted by other forumers including myself who went to the showroom)

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=13368&page=7

comments include..

"ripple bay showflat's finishing cmi IMO. Or maybe they rushed for the launch that's why? I dunno. But I supposed their launch price is attractive that's why sells well."

"agree that ripple bay finishing is absolutely terrible..."

"Been to both projects and Seastrand has really good layout and finishings -- got the condo feel. As for RP, I told the agent it looks like a DBSS -- no offence here"

Joamonte
09-06-13, 12:22

Actually compare to my current 96 unit private condo in Hougang and quite a lot of development , all 5 projects in JLB are all consider quite Big in scale... Even the smallest Sea Esta got 300 over unit , in no way we can call them small. :)

But some idiot did not learn the concept of Big and Small in school, they keep insist big=expensive , small=cheap , I don't know what kind of logic is that....:doh:

Joamonte
09-06-13, 12:45
yeah i guess... and you can be agent also, maybe can finally sell all the units.

ok la not bad la more facilities so you guys can get out of the house more, since the home furnishings are DBSS standard.. (as noted by other forumers including myself who went to the showroom)

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=13368&page=7

comments include..

"ripple bay showflat's finishing cmi IMO. Or maybe they rushed for the launch that's why? I dunno. But I supposed their launch price is attractive that's why sells well."

"agree that ripple bay finishing is absolutely terrible..."

"Been to both projects and Seastrand has really good layout and finishings -- got the condo feel. As for RP, I told the agent it looks like a DBSS -- no offence here"

And again you only "see what you want to see"... You fail to see this in your link?

I have been holding back my purchase till I received more details of Sea Esta but it was pretty dissapointing.. how come the utilities, yard and wc at the front entrance for the 4 bedder??? ...........and it's more like a 3 + 1 instead.... :doh:

No offense to Sea Esta resident, but what I am trying to point out is different people got different point of view, in internet forum there are alway different opinion on a same thing and we should learn to accept it .....

.. Only low EQ people like Mr H insist everyone must think the same way as he did and now he is making his life so miserable and unhappy....poor thing! :(

Sea Esta
09-06-13, 12:53
Wow. So much disagreement here.

Be it Big four or Big Five or Three Big One Small or Three Big Two small or 18 condos, maybe we should ask our forum admin to close this thread and let all discussions return to each individual condo thread.

PC
Seastrand - http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=11355
Ripple Bay - http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=12953
Sea Esta - http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=13368

EC
Watercolours - http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=13143

Maybe then we will have peace. :D

yowetan
09-06-13, 12:59
None of these big four or whatsoever beats my Mt Sinai.

Sea Esta
09-06-13, 13:09

Ok. You win but please don't start a Mount Sinai Big 15 thread. :D

CondoWE
09-06-13, 13:15

Purchased then talk. Whether how good is the Mt Sinai doesn't matter as you don't own one yet...:doh: !

yowetan
09-06-13, 13:23
Purchased then talk. Whether how good is the Mt Sinai doesn't matter as you don't own one yet...:doh: !

Does it matter if my love for Mt Sinai is genuine and diffuse the tension of this big four discussion?

Zile
09-06-13, 13:28
Housing market in singapore is SEGMENTED --> public and private. The Government won't let me buy EC even though I served NS! :mad: Peace. :D

ilgr
09-06-13, 13:44
Wow. So much disagreement here.

Be it Big four or Big Five or Three Big One Small or Three Big Two small or 18 condos, maybe we should ask our forum admin to close this thread and let all discussions return to each individual condo thread.

PC
Seastrand - http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=11355
Ripple Bay - http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=12953
Sea Esta - http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=13368

EC
Watercolours - http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=13143

Maybe then we will have peace. :D

I also say. But the watercolours guys want the big 4 image so badly they refuse to end this thread. If they didn't start or discontinue then all these nonsense will not surface.

hamachi
09-06-13, 13:45
Actually compare to my current 96 unit private condo in Hougang and quite a lot of development , all 5 projects in JLB are all consider quite Big in scale... Even the smallest Sea Esta got 300 over unit , in no way we can call them small. :)

But some idiot did not learn the concept of Big and Small in school, they keep insist big=expensive , small=cheap , I don't know what kind of logic is that....:doh:

hmm i wonder how you own your EC and PC at the same time.

https://www.hdb.gov.sg/fi10/fi10321p.nsf/w/BuyingNewFlatEC?OpenDocument#PrivateProperty

Joamonte
09-06-13, 13:56
hmm i wonder how you own your EC and PC at the same time.

https://www.hdb.gov.sg/fi10/fi10321p.nsf/w/BuyingNewFlatEC?OpenDocument#PrivateProperty

What EC? When did I say I own a EC.....:confused:

Joamonte
09-06-13, 13:58
I also say. But the watercolours guys want the big 4 image so badly they refuse to end this thread. If they didn't start or discontinue then all these nonsense will not surface.

This is where the nonsense start.

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showpost.php?p=400252&postcount=150

Check page 15....but it seem like the post is not from a watercolours guys wor....:D

hamachi
09-06-13, 14:02
This is where the nonsense start.

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showpost.php?p=400252&postcount=150

Check page 15....but it seem like the post is not from a watercolours guys wor....:D

nah. the nonsense started from the threadstarter and the very first post. coining the 4 developments as big 4 is inaccurate, because it is 3PCs + 1EC!!!!! :doh:

Say soo many times already. 3+1 not big 4!!!! because watercolours is EC not PC and those from watercolours keep insisting on big 4 because they want to be regarded the same as the others.

Joamonte
09-06-13, 15:06
http://seahorizon.org/

Look like the website of Sea horizon is in proceed....

ken3147
09-06-13, 15:51
nah. the nonsense started from the threadstarter and the very first post. coining the 4 developments as big 4 is inaccurate, because it is 3PCs + 1EC!!!!! :doh:

Say soo many times already. 3+1 not big 4!!!! because watercolours is EC not PC and those from watercolours keep insisting on big 4 because they want to be regarded the same as the others.

Mr H. I think you are finding joy getting people infuriated in this forum. Good House , others and myself has stop responding to your postings and you start to pick on other members. To me you are just using this thread to frustrate whatever anger that is inside which may be caused by work or family stress . Maybe even financial stress since you own so many properties. Why is your notion? You just want this thread to cease than you are satisfy or after that you search for another thread to start all over again? I just wonder? Don bother to reply because I will not respond. Sayonara

acosean
09-06-13, 15:52
Went over to take a snap today (9 Jun 13). Looks like RB is really slow...

http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5340/8993166741_c7451b2491_b.jpg

hamachi
09-06-13, 16:02
Mr H. I think you are finding joy getting people infuriated in this forum. Good House , others and myself has stop responding to your postings and you start to pick on other members. To me you are just using this thread to frustrate whatever anger that is inside which may be caused by work or family stress . Maybe even financial stress since you own so many properties. Why is your notion? You just want this thread to cease than you are satisfy or after that you search for another thread to start all over again? I just wonder? Don bother to reply because I will not respond. Sayonara

1. they are still responding and so are you

2. i do not pick on the members, only if they advocate the false and inaccurate "big four" term BECAUSE WATERCOLOURS IS EXECUTIVE CONDO WHILST THE OTHER 3 ARE PRIVATE CONDOS!!!

3. hahah no stress.

4. yes i want this thread cease

5. no i will not search for another thread unless that other thread talks about watercolours being the same group as private condos BECAUSE WATERCOLOURS IS EXECUTIVE CONDO WHILST THE OTHER 3 ARE PRIVATE CONDOS!!!

6. you said "what's your notion?" Just wanna correct and educate you. that is a wrong question and "notion" is not the correct word to use because it doesn't make sense. you may say "what's your purpose?" or "what's your intention". **** man.. seriously all soo stupid

6. youre just another watercolours boy. lol

cornycow
09-06-13, 16:04
just close this thread already

ilgr
09-06-13, 16:11
just close this thread already

I also say. Both side stop can already. But both sides stubborn

Good house
09-06-13, 16:15
Hi bro acosean, nice picture. :)

As the construction build up at Seastrand and watercolours. We will see less of SeaEsta and Ripple bay from the HDB across the road.

Hopefully Pasir Ris link road can complete earlier and we can take picture with closer shot:)

I think the construction of RP will speed up once the foundation work is completed.
This is what I observe from other development.

I notice the piece of land where SeaEsta used to be was quite high. Must check out that place one day to see if I can get a good shot from there.;)

ilgr
09-06-13, 16:20
http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=17891

I believe this will stop all the commotion and fightings.

For the common good of everyone, please refer to the new thread. I don't care that I am the thread starter, take it as a fresh start for everyone.

If hamachi continues trouble there, it means he's a troublemaker and a scum and i won't support him.

If goodhouse and the others continue to insist on this thread, hamachi will likely to continue, then we know their intentions are not for the common good but their own.

I hope this thread will cease from now.

ken3147
09-06-13, 16:25

As the construction build up at Seastrand and watercolours. We will see less of SeaEsta and Ripple bay from the HDB across the road.

Hopefully Pasir Ris link road can complete earlier and we can take picture with closer shot:)

I think the construction of RP will speed up once the foundation work is completed.

I notice the piece of land where SeaEsta used to be was quite high. Must check out that place one day to see if I can get a good shot from there.;)

I wish all 4 projects can be launch at about the same time. Sea Horizon construction should not bother us so much because it is across the road. Now only worry about the traffic in the morning when I go to work. With only 1 slip road serving all 4 , may have to queue to link up with the main road. Maybe got to allocate the time for each condo to use the slip road hahaha. Joking

hamachi
09-06-13, 16:31
There is no Big 4. Watercolours is EC and not PC like the other 3.

Joamonte
09-06-13, 16:58

You actually can drive into the road between Sea Strand and Ripple bay during non working day....we went in to take some photo at the ripple bay and sea strand carpark entrance, the ABNN is playing football at the open space at the Sea strand Carpark entrance , look like they are enjoying the "facilities" before any Sea strand resident does, haha..:D

Joamonte
09-06-13, 17:02
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/joamonte/ee181178d4d9f857af86973f0cd9cae3_zpse0f3014a.jpg

acosean
09-06-13, 17:04
Ya, Good House, I couldn't zoom in any further because our trip there was not pre-planned. Otherwise I would have taken my digital camera around. Thus this photo (rather low res) was taken with my tablet.

BTW Blk 467 was where I took the shot. Any idea where else will we get a better shot?

acosean
09-06-13, 17:07
Looks like Seastrand has reached its penthouse levels, Watercolours now at its 6th storey. But can't tell for Sea Esta yet. RB - no need to ask.

Joamonte
09-06-13, 17:09
Ya, Good House, I couldn't zoom in any further because our trip there was not pre-planned. Otherwise I would have taken my digital camera around. Thus this photo (rather low res) was taken with my tablet.

BTW Blk 467 was where I took the shot. Any idea where else will we get a better shot?

Try Blk 236/237.

acosean
09-06-13, 17:12
Oh, at first I thought those blocks won't have common corridors facing the sea for us to snap, so we didn't go there. But since now you recommend it, I will go there one of these days, thanks!

Joamonte
09-06-13, 17:27
Oh, at first I thought those blocks won't have common corridors facing the sea for us to snap, so we didn't go there. But since now you recommend it, I will go there one of these days, thanks!

There are staircase window at one of this block can take the photo of the whole ripple bay construction progress , it is a view unblock by the Sea Strand, but you need bring a camera with Zooming function because it is quite far away....

Looking forward of you photo bro... :)

Joamonte
09-06-13, 20:18

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/joamonte/HDD%206TB/BBC0A7A8-8E6A-4314-89AD-D76D2AEB5FBF-28253-00000355B47DCA98_zps1da33eef.jpg

This is taken using my IPhone 4 weeks ago at Blk 237, it's seem not much progress for ripple bay for the last few week compare to the photo you taken today...:rolleyes:

Good house
09-06-13, 20:23
You actually can drive into the road between Sea Strand and Ripple bay during non working day....we went in to take some photo at the ripple bay and sea strand carpark entrance, the ABNN is playing football at the open space at the Sea strand Carpark entrance , look like they are enjoying the "facilities" before any Sea strand resident does, haha..:D

Yes, once I drove in and saw one guy bathing:D .........but he was wearing sarong.hehehe.

Wow this photo taken from blk 236 n 237 was nice. Can see both SeaEsta n Ripple bay clearly:)

acosean
09-06-13, 21:07
Ya, no worries. My digital camera has 18x optical zoom!

radha08
09-06-13, 22:14

bro when this phone come out please buy phone with 10X optical zoom...

:D :D :D

http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_s4_zoom_official_photo_surfaces_16mp_camera_in_tow-news-6182.php

Good house
09-06-13, 23:25
bro when this phone come out please buy phone with 10X optical zoom...

:D :D :D

http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_s4_zoom_official_photo_surfaces_16mp_camera_in_tow-news-6182.php

Only way to see SeaEsta with unblock view will have to be from JLB side or your Banga friend liao:D

hamachi
09-06-13, 23:43
still so damn thick skinned.

as long as this thread is still active, it is my duty to point out the discrepancy.

Adva181
09-06-13, 23:54
Any of the condo - Livia NV Palatte n Dnest is much bigger than these 4.

radha08
10-06-13, 00:15
Only way to see SeaEsta with unblock view will have to be from JLB side or your Banga friend liao:D

Ya sianz now almost kena block from drive 3:o

acosean
10-06-13, 02:05
Radha, I've been waiting for handphones to have optical zoom for years, but it looks like they aren't going to have it. Maybe there is a pact between the phone and camera industry on this so that it won't wipe away the small handy portable cameras market?

radha08
10-06-13, 02:14
Radha, I've been waiting for handphones to have optical zoom for years, but it looks like they aren't going to have it. Maybe there is a pact between the phone and camera industry on this so that it won't wipe away the small handy portable cameras market?

This one looks real never underestimate the
Koreans...:cheers5:

hamachi
10-06-13, 09:23
Any of the condo - Livia NV Palatte n Dnest is much bigger than these 4.

Lol the road next to those condos also very big. Let me know how's it like living next to the expressway. Express view eh.

I heard close window on air con also will collect a lot of dust. You must clean everyday, else the dust also very big

Joamonte
11-06-13, 15:14
Good, the administer have unlock this thread....we shall continue our discussion here, I hope those who not happy with the thread title please don't post your unfriendly reply in here.

We went to the Sea strand show room yesterday, nice layout of the left over 3 bedders they have , I especially like their high ceiling and lower shower area in the bath room...

Just wonder how come all 11 unit left are top floor unit 3 bedder, at 1.2 and 1.3m the selling price is quite reasonable IMHO, got pool view some more.

radha08
11-06-13, 15:23
Good, the administer have unlock this thread....we shall continue our discussion here, I hope those who not happy with the thread title please don't post your unfriendly reply in here.

We went to the Sea strand show room yesterday, nice layout of the left over 3 bedders they have , I especially like their high ceiling and lower shower area in the bath room...

Just wonder how come all 11 unit left are top floor unit 3 bedder, at 1.2 and 1.3m the selling price is quite reasonable IMHO, got pool view some more.

whats the size/price

acosean
11-06-13, 15:26
Wow, so happy that this thread is alive and kicking again! Kudos to the mod/admin!

LiveYoung
11-06-13, 15:46

Two scenarios I can think of. If these high-floor flats were launched long ago, then it should be due to its lack of attractiveness back then in terms of price/value as compared to other lower-floor flats that have better facing and location in the development. As time goes by, the overall property market continues to sail north, these unsold high-floor flats are adjusted to be come more expensive, which can happen. In turn, they are even less attractive to THOSE who had followed up on this development closely but haven't made up their minds. On the other hand, there will always be new launches one after one. People like new things. That explains the slow sales.
Another scenario would be the developer purposely reserves some high-floor good facing units till the last phase, in hope they can fetch a better price. They are betting on the assumptions that there will be always buyers who are willing to fork in more to get a more comfy unit.

C&K
11-06-13, 15:46
Hi acosean,
Good news for the common objective of this thread contributors.

Joamonte
11-06-13, 18:12
whats the size/price

Per SQ foot $1.1k plus.....

Never ask the actual price but the agent told us its about $1.2m plus 2 + 1 bedder 1009sqft, $1.3m plus 3 bedder 1096 sqft.

The living room look much spacious than our ripple bay 3 bedder due to the dry kitchen is part of the living room and it is glass between living room and kitchen instead of wall.

Joamonte
11-06-13, 18:28
Wow, so happy that this thread is alive and kicking again! Kudos to the mod/admin!

+1 , agree! :cool:

Good house
11-06-13, 19:44
Thanks to all the good folks and bro here, we have a platform to share again.:) Mod, thank you for your understanding and wisdom:)

ken3147
11-06-13, 20:35

Good gosh. Do you mean that Mr H has been barred from this thread by the administrator?

C&K
11-06-13, 20:40
Let us just focus on this tread objective and not mention of him anymore.

ken3147
11-06-13, 20:45
Let us just focus on this tread objective and not mention of him anymore.

Roger... let's all cross our fingers he will not appear under another nick here. Cheers everyone :cheers4:

Joamonte
11-06-13, 21:13
Two scenarios I can think of. If these high-floor flats were launched long ago, then it should be due to its lack of attractiveness back then in terms of price/value as compared to other lower-floor flats that have better facing and location in the development. As time goes by, the overall property market continues to sail north, these unsold high-floor flats are adjusted to be come more expensive, which can happen. In turn, they are even less attractive to THOSE who had followed up on this development closely but haven't made up their minds. On the other hand, there will always be new launches one after one. People like new things. That explains the slow sales.
Another scenario would be the developer purposely reserves some high-floor good facing units till the last phase, in hope they can fetch a better price. They are betting on the assumptions that there will be always buyers who are willing to fork in more to get a more comfy unit.

The other thing we find odd is the unsold unit are mostly from tower 1 and 2 most top level, which suppose to be their flagship unit IMHO...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/joamonte/image_zps1e7ae4b8.jpg

BTW can any Sea strand resident confirm the 2 convenient shop is facing the Ripple bay or facing the HDB? We thought it is facing the HDB all the while , but the agent told us it is near the Carpark entrance facing Ripple bay.

Zile
11-06-13, 21:28
Love the layout and finishing for the remaining units in sea strand... East - West facing :(

electron
11-06-13, 21:42
The other thing we find odd is the unsold unit are mostly from tower 1 and 2 most top level, which suppose to be their flagship unit IMHO...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/joamonte/image_zps1e7ae4b8.jpg

BTW can any Sea strand resident confirm the 2 convenient shop is facing the Ripple bay or facing the HDB? We thought it is facing the HDB all the while , but the agent told us it is near the Carpark entrance facing Ripple bay.

Facing the HDB along Drive 3.

Zile
11-06-13, 21:56
Need solar film / blackout curtain. But the house will be bright!

Joamonte
11-06-13, 22:52
Need solar film / blackout curtain. But the house will be bright!

So could that be the reason why the Sea strand T D1/2 top level still no buyer....:rolleyes:

Joamonte
11-06-13, 22:55
Facing the HDB along Drive 3.

Thanks, obviously the agent didn't do his homework....:D

I actually hope he is right though....:D

Mu
11-06-13, 23:05
Sea Strand is very nice....Love the high ceiling, balcony, finishings and overall "atas" feel of the show flat...Too bad no $$$ to buy at the time:(

As least frm what I gather recently, the units with the lowest quantum are generally snapped up first.....cheaper so more ppl can afford due to lower downpayment/ ABSD value etc. Developers know this and the better units/high floor/pool view are perhaps released later.....Let the bargain hunters eat first, and then serve fine dining to the more discerning customers:)

Good house
11-06-13, 23:06
So could that be the reason why the Sea strand T D1/2 top level still no buyer....:rolleyes:

I would think this is one of the reason becos it will receive both morning and afternoon sun.

My favorite unit will be the ground floor unit like #06 and #01with patio.
The unit also has a glass wall looking at a little garden behind the unit.:)
The interior should be bright with this design

Good house
11-06-13, 23:08
Thanks, obviously the agent didn't do his homework....:D

I actually hope he is right though....:D

We will all be super happy then:D

Good house
11-06-13, 23:14
Sea Strand is very nice....Love the high ceiling, balcony, finishings and overall "atas" feel of the show flat...Too bad no $$$ to buy at the time:(

As least frm what I gather recently, the units with the lowest quantum are generally snapped up first.....cheaper so more ppl can afford due to lower downpayment/ ABSD value etc. Developers know this and the better units/high floor/pool view are perhaps released later.....Let the bargain hunters eat first, and then serve fine dining to the more discerning customers:)

Very true,:) I love Seastrand for it's finest, Watercolours for it's value, SeaEsta for It's exclusive and Ripple Bay for it's beautiful landscape plus the rooftop area for the community......there is a name for it, what is it call..:doh: :ashamed1: paisei, cannot remember suddenly:p

Mu
11-06-13, 23:21
Very true,:) I love Seastrand for it's finest, Watercolours for it's value, SeaEsta for It's exclusive and Ripple Bay for it's beautiful landscape plus the rooftop area for the community......there is a name for it, what is it call..:doh: :ashamed1: paisei, cannot remember suddenly:p

Sky terrace?:ashamed1:

Good house
11-06-13, 23:34
Sky terrace?:ashamed1:

Yes :) , I think it was a fantastic concept:D

Joamonte
11-06-13, 23:36
I would think this is one of the reason becos it will receive both morning and afternoon sun.

In that case the balcony will be a perfect place for clothes line..... :D

My wife is worrying about where to hang our washed cloth next time when we move into Ripple bay, with this type of balcony she would be really happy, the clothes will be real clean and smell nice for sure. :)

Good house
11-06-13, 23:43
In that case the balcony will be a perfect place for clothes line..... :D

My wife is worrying about where to hang our washed cloth next time when we move into Ripple bay, with this type of balcony she would be really happy, the clothes will be real clean and smell nice for sure. :)

That was definitely the positive part:)

But on the othe hand Unless the wall/ceiling insulation is fantastic, else the aircon bill will be super duper.

Not sure if some good shade design will help;)

radha08
12-06-13, 01:41

spot on...good description:cheers1:

Good house
17-06-13, 20:35
Long overdue update on our lovely home
https://dl.dropbox.com/s/hnrxwfvagsp5kan/20130614_184407.jpg

Good house
17-06-13, 20:37
https://dl.dropbox.com/s/mmoqgpul4nfybdc/20130614_181723.jpg

Good house
17-06-13, 21:09
https://dl.dropbox.com/s/w2kc49zayu9g7bm/20130614_183120.jpg

acosean
17-06-13, 21:44
Not sure if u guys have noted that pasir ris link is now somehow accessible! when driving in, i felt the big four surrounding me in full momentous construction!

Super
18-06-13, 09:16
This month's stats for the 3 PC + 1 EC in JLB.
Latest: Watercolours overtook Seastrand in percentage.

Sea Esta
Total Number of Units in Project - 376
Unit Sold in May - N.A
Cumulative Units Sold to-date - 376 (100.0%) --- Sea Esta SOLD OUT since Dec 2012.
Cumulative Units Launched but Unsold - 0
Unit Return in May - 0

Ripple Bay
Total Number of Units in Project - 679
Unit Sold in May - 7
Cumulative Units Sold to-date - 674 (99.3%) --- Reaching 100% soon.
Cumulative Units Launched but Unsold - 5
Unit Return in May - 0

Watercolours
Total Number of Units in Project - 416
Unit Sold in May - 27
Cumulative Units Sold to-date - 412 (99.0%) --- Reaching 100% soon too.
Cumulative Units Launched but Unsold - 4
Unit Return in May - 1

Seastrand
Total Number of Units in Project - 473
Unit Sold in May - 11
Cumulative Units Sold to-date - 462 (97.7%) --- First to launched but the slowest in sales among the 4 projects.
Cumulative Units Launched but Unsold - 11
Unit Return in May - 1

Sea Esta
Unit Sold in Apr - N.A
Cumulative Units Sold to-date - 376 (100.0%) --- Sea Esta SOLD OUT since Dec 2012.

Ripple Bay
Unit Sold in Apr - 7
Cumulative Units Sold to-date - 667 (98.2%)
Cumulative Units Launched but Unsold - 12

Watercolours
Unit Sold in Apr - 26
Cumulative Units Sold to-date - 386 (92.8%) --- First time reach > 90%
Cumulative Units Launched but Unsold - 30

Seastrand
Unit Sold in Apr - 5
Cumulative Units Sold to-date - 452 (95.6%)
Cumulative Units Launched but Unsold - 21

acosean
18-06-13, 11:56
Live real-time update:

Ripple Bay
Cumulative Units Sold to-date - 677 (99.7%)
Cumulative Units Launched but Unsold - 2

Super
18-06-13, 14:31
My info is from URA's May data.

Don't worry. acoseon's info will appear in URA's June data. :D

Let's hope it will reach 100% next month.

Latest: Watercolours overtook Seastrand in percentage.

Sea Esta
Unit Sold in May - N.A
Unit Return in May - 0

Ripple Bay
Unit Sold in May - 7
Unit Return in May - 0

Watercolours
Unit Sold in May - 27
Unit Return in May - 1

Seastrand
Unit Sold in May - 11
Cumulative Units Sold to-date - 462 (97.7%) --- First to launched but the slowest in sales among the 4 projects.
Unit Return in May - 1

Good house
19-06-13, 08:54
Not sure if u guys have noted that pasir ris link is now somehow accessible! when driving in, i felt the big four surrounding me in full momentous construction!

Yes, the feel of seeing the real building is different from the showroom model:)

acosean
19-06-13, 09:05
Too bad I ain't drving an SUV. Otherwise I would have brought along my ladder there so that I can stand at as high a position as possible (along Pasir Ris Link) to have a good glimpse of the Big Four!

Good house
19-06-13, 09:10
:cheers4: :cheers5:

Lets do it one day:D

Too bad I ain't drving an SUV. Otherwise I would have brought along my ladder there so that I can stand at as high a position as possible (along Pasir Ris Link) to have a good glimpse of the Big Four!

acosean
19-06-13, 09:54
Projected Cross Island Line stations at Pasir Ris (before reaching Changi Village):

http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5535/9081857064_b5a8ba239e_c.jpg

If CIL is going to be underground, then I think my project makes sense because it is rather dangerous and constraining to dig underground in the HDB flats regions. So it should be "norther", though further away from the mainstream blocks of flats. Agree?

JeffKoh
19-06-13, 10:09
Projected Cross Island Line stations at Pasir Ris (before reaching Changi Village):

If CIL is going to be underground, then I think my project makes sense because it is rather dangerous and constraining to dig underground in the HDB flats regions. So it should be "norther", though further away from the mainstream blocks of flats. Agree?

Hi Bro, if your projection come true and that station at Down Town East will be a bonus for all staying along JLB and Drive 3.

GIG
19-06-13, 10:12

MRT is to serve mainly public housing & factories (UMC) where there are large catchment areas. Think of the Downtown line at Bedok Reservoir where there are factories & many HDB blocks. ;)
Pasir Ris Drive 1, will be the rail line.
No problem to dig underground, even for the congested HDB blocks at Bedok Reservoir for the Downtown line.

JeffKoh
19-06-13, 10:27
MRT is to serve mainly public housing & factories (UMC) where there are large catchment areas. Think of the Downtown line at Bedok Reservoir where there are factories & many HDB blocks. ;)
Pasir Ris Drive 1, will be the rail line.
No problem to dig underground, even for the congested HDB blocks at Bedok Reservoir for the Downtown line.

Ya agreed with you and let wait for further update from the authority and master plan 2013.:cheers6:

eng81157
19-06-13, 10:33

eh, please think even of the physical constraints before posting such a CMI proposal.

Line cutting through HDB blocks!!!! :doh: :doh:

acosean
19-06-13, 10:46
Actually an LTA friend of mine said the key considerations in deciding where a future station is would be dependent on the number of residents, workers and place of interest. An example for the latter is Haw Par Villa.

Downtown East is definitely a place of interest. With its expanded E-Hub, to-be-revamped Wild Wild Wet, coupled with other expansions in the vicinity such as the rebuilding of the Coasta Sands Resort, would definitely a place of attraction with huge human traffic.

And nearby my proposed Downtown East station is Pasir Ris Beach Park (the govt promotes exercise and healthy lifestyle), the Big 5 (with more than 2,500 households in total) and several other residential developments (Bluwater, Coaster Residence, etc.).

And not only that! Because of my proposed centrality of its location, to its
South, it would be where the masses of HDB flats be found! And there are even 4 govt schools to the South of it within walking distance!

But, if it is located right smack along Pasir Ris Drive 1 instead, then it is disastrous because there is a Chinese Saying which states: "两头不到岸" meaning it is neither here nor there. It would then have served largely only the HDB flats and nothing much else.

Thus if I were in the LTA planning team, I would strongly propose the location to be there because it makes most sense (even if I am NOT an investor of the Big 5).

Good house
19-06-13, 11:11

I think another possibility is the Loyang stn may be nearer to Loyang point as there are more resident there as well the the FLORA ROAD enclave.

acosean
19-06-13, 12:29
Ya, I thought of that too, but later realised that that piece of land is reserved for building the recently announced bus depot.

acosean
19-06-13, 15:39
Anyway anyone knows of an idiot-proof free home design software for dummies? I tried using the following but gave up after a while - it isn't user-friendly or having an intuitive interface!

Autodesk Homestyler - Free Home Design Software and Interior Design Software (http://www.homestyler.com/)
www.homestyler.com (http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.homestyler.com&h=WAQFw9tNAAQFAk7iqrqNjQXLnX8Z1-yb3tCzCAp9WNgTGnw&s=1)

GIG
19-06-13, 16:39
Anyway anyone knows of an idiot-proof free home design software for dummies? I tried using the following but gave up after a while - it isn't user-friendly or having an intuitive interface!

Autodesk Homestyler - Free Home Design Software and Interior Design Software (http://www.homestyler.com/)
www.homestyler.com (http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.homestyler.com&h=WAQFw9tNAAQFAk7iqrqNjQXLnX8Z1-yb3tCzCAp9WNgTGnw&s=1)

How about this http://www.sweethome3d.com/index.jsp

Good house
19-06-13, 16:42
How about this http://www.sweethome3d.com/index.jsp

Cool bro.......now i got a new hobby to start:D

NorthernStar
20-06-13, 07:13
This should be more realistic MRT station locations as discussd in skyscrapercity

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8502/8397363833_c84bc91e06_b.jpg

acosean
20-06-13, 09:18
Oh no, last hope gone!

Good house
20-06-13, 21:47
Oh no, last hope gone!

Never give up until it become true:)

Sea Esta
20-06-13, 22:01
Never give up until it become true:)

Agreed. :D

radha08
20-06-13, 22:32
omg there goes my dream of living 5 mins from mrt station:banghead: :doh::scared-2:

Joamonte
21-06-13, 13:05
Just wonder, what Mk31-04779A could be.....anyone here know?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/joamonte/image_zpsce7469f8.jpg

Good house
21-06-13, 13:32
Oh bro Joamonte, u give us hope again:)

JeffKoh
21-06-13, 13:37
Just wonder, what Mk31-04779A could be.....anyone here know?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/joamonte/image_zpsce7469f8.jpg

Bro Joamonte, where u got this map from?

Joamonte
21-06-13, 18:54
Bro Joamonte, where u got this map from?

Onemap.com.sg

Joamonte
21-06-13, 18:59
Oh bro Joamonte, u give us hope again:)

Bro don't be too happy....I think the lot number mean nothing , it could be just a number to indicate that area.

Even the tiny walkway along the road at JLB got lot number if you log in the onemap website look closer to the map.

Joamonte
21-06-13, 19:08
BTW, base on the master plan 2008 of URL, there suppose to have a road along Sungei Loyang from Jalan Loyang Besar to Pasir Ris drive 3 ...... Don't know when they will start work on the road.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/joamonte/image_zpse97cb005.jpg

Joamonte
21-06-13, 19:14
As for the New MRT station.....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/joamonte/image_zps82afedb9.jpg

IMHO, there are too may "subject to detailed planning" beside the current Pasir ris MRT station, any of this area can be the New MRT station.....so I did not put in too much hope that it will built very near the Big five..

..... Further more by 2030, who know where we are already.... :D :D

acosean
22-06-13, 21:56
Live real-time update:

Ripple Bay
Cumulative Units Sold to-date - 679 (100%)

acosean
23-06-13, 10:42
Error in thread refreshing, bump.

Good house
23-06-13, 12:03
Live real-time update:

Ripple Bay
Cumulative Units Sold to-date - 679 (100%)

Congratulation, wow both 4 bedder JBL facing units sold:cheers5: :cheers5: :cheers5:

As I understand

SeaStrand has a few left including 2 garden facing patio and Watercolours has two 2 bedders left

NorthernStar
23-06-13, 17:58
As for the New MRT station.....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/joamonte/image_zps82afedb9.jpg

IMHO, there are too may "subject to detailed planning" beside the current Pasir ris MRT station, any of this area can be the New MRT station.....so I did not put in too much hope that it will built very near the Big five..

..... Further more by 2030, who know where we are already.... :D :D
The land use plan published by mnd give u a good hint of where the CIL align to. Although we still speculate where will b the stations, the rail position is quite clear. Unless lta changed their plan.

Good house
23-06-13, 21:42
The land use plan published by mnd give u a good hint of where the CIL align to. Although we still speculate where will b the stations, the rail position is quite clear. Unless lta changed their plan.

Well , if the present station expand Northward, that put us about the same distance to the MRT station as Livia or NV

acosean
23-06-13, 22:05
There is a "refresh error" on this thread. For example, while the main page says the latest post is by Good House some 14 minutes ago, but when I visited this thread, it shows only Northern Star's post (4 hours ago) as the latest post instead!

Good house
23-06-13, 22:25
There is a "refresh error" on this thread. For example, while the main page says the latest post is by Good House some 14 minutes ago, but when I visited this thread, it shows only Northern Star's post (4 hours ago) as the latest post instead!

I experience the same, server problem?

radha08
23-06-13, 23:16
I experience the same, server problem?

crashing soon always happens then few days no forum:doh:

Good house
27-06-13, 21:52
Drove by Ripple Bay showroom earlier, the showroom model was not lighted.
Across the road where SeaEsta used to sit, it has turn into a grass field
Further down, Watercolours showroom was torn down and workers are removing the debris. SeaStrand showroom is still lighted but soon it's few remaining units will be gone.............

:)

acosean
27-06-13, 22:44
Went rb showroom just now. Main doors werent locked. Two bangla workers inside allowed me enter to look at model. Some of the landscaping items have dropped down, sigh!

Good house
27-06-13, 22:58
Went rb showroom just now. Main doors werent locked. Two bangla workers inside allowed me enter to look at model. Some of the landscaping items have dropped down, sigh!

Saw a dark colour car park near the entrance at about 0630, was that you:)
I had a last look on the model last week

acosean
28-06-13, 09:12
No, mine is Pearl White.

acosean
30-06-13, 22:08
It's strange. Looking at the state of construction of the Big Four, the sequence of completion should be as follows:

1. Seastrand
2. Water Colours
3. Sea Esta
4. Ripple Bay

However, when you look at the official signboard that indicates the expected completion date, the following shows otherwise:

1. Seastrand (.....2014)
2. Ripple Bay (Apr 2015)
3. Sea Esta (2016)
4. Watercolours (2018)

What kind of logic is this?

Sea Esta
01-07-13, 01:59
It's strange. Looking at the state of construction of the Big Four, the sequence of completion should be as follows:

1. Seastrand
2. Water Colours
3. Sea Esta
4. Ripple Bay

However, when you look at the official signboard that indicates the expected completion date, the following shows otherwise:

1. Seastrand (.....2014)
2. Ripple Bay (Apr 2015)
3. Sea Esta (2016)
4. Watercolours (2018)

What kind of logic is this?

Ripple Bay is the biggest and yet the slowest in progress currently. If RB can complete by April 2015 as indicated above, Seastrand, Sea Esta and Watercolours can all TOP in 2014 liao. :D

Good house
01-07-13, 14:07
Just heard that Watercolours ..........All Sold:) :cheers5:

JeffKoh
01-07-13, 14:29
Just heard that Watercolours ..........All Sold:) :cheers5:

:cheers4: :cheers4: :cheers4: :cheers5: :cheers5:

Good house
01-07-13, 17:39
https://dl.dropbox.com/s/8iefpde82vaq3ud/20130628_183951.jpg

Good house
01-07-13, 17:57
https://dl.dropbox.com/s/9jy4s7e9rodrca8/20130624_184248.jpg

The new road:)

acosean
01-07-13, 20:52
Good House, nice photos! BTW does it mean that among the Big Four, only Seastrand has some units left?

Good house
01-07-13, 21:58
Good House, nice photos! BTW does it mean that among the Big Four, only Seastrand has some units left?

I am not sure.but the showroom is still open when I past by today.

Handsome R
02-07-13, 10:19
I am not sure.but the showroom is still open when I past by today.

8 more units left at seastrand. Sent me a message if you are thinking of buying.
I will be able to get a 1percent off the price they quotes.

Good house
02-07-13, 17:58
8 more units left at seastrand. Sent me a message if you are thinking of buying.
I will be able to get a 1percent off the price they quotes.

Thanks bro but I already bought next door.
Was 01-16 or 01-27 sold. Both are lovely patio units:)

Good house
04-07-13, 18:29
https://dl.dropbox.com/s/398qdeqr2br5wc1/20130703_190539.jpg

Good house
04-07-13, 18:52
https://dl.dropbox.com/s/rxo43faz262zi2s/20130702_184027.jpg

radha08
04-07-13, 22:48
wow the new ec plot looks big i am sure will be priced high:cheers1:

Shalin
04-07-13, 23:27
wow the new ec plot looks big i am sure will be priced high:cheers1:

The plot is slightly bigger than RB n it has lesser units (580). T residents there have more space. 60% of units have sea view. Some more it will be built on higher ground.

Name of Project Sea Horizon
Property Type Executive Condominium
Developer Hao Yuan Investment Pte Ltd
District 18
Address Pasir Ris Rise / Pasir Ris Drive 3
Tenure 99 years leasehold
Site Area Approx. 27,660 sqm (297,732 sqft)
Expected Date of TOP TBC
Expected Date of Legal Completion: TBC
Total No. of Units Est. 580
Carpark TBC

DMCK
05-07-13, 11:32
The plot is slightly bigger than RB n it has lesser units (580). T residents there have more space. 60% of units have sea view. Some more it will be built on higher ground.

Name of Project Sea Horizon
Property Type Executive Condominium
Developer Hao Yuan Investment Pte Ltd
District 18
Address Pasir Ris Rise / Pasir Ris Drive 3
Tenure 99 years leasehold
Site Area Approx. 27,660 sqm (297,732 sqft)
Expected Date of TOP TBC
Expected Date of Legal Completion: TBC
Total No. of Units Est. 580
Carpark TBC

wah sound so good, nobody will wanna buy private condo liao...

Good house
05-07-13, 14:13
[QUOTE=Shalin]The plot is slightly bigger than RB n it has lesser units (580). T residents there have more space. 60% of units have sea view. Some more it will be built on higher ground.

I think we have to look at it objectively.
The plot ration for all the 5 sites here is 2.1

radha08
05-07-13, 23:38
[quote=Shalin]The plot is slightly bigger than RB n it has lesser units (580). T residents there have more space. 60% of units have sea view. Some more it will be built on higher ground.

I think we have to look at it objectively.
The plot ration for all the 5 sites here is 2.1

yup but did the developer maximize the plot ratio for this new ec just seems really big compared to ours:o anyway lets hope it hots $800 plus psf for this EC:D so we all huat:D

Good house
05-07-13, 23:57
[quote=Good house]

yup but did the developer maximize the plot ratio for this new ec just seems really big compared to ours:o anyway lets hope it hots $800 plus psf for this EC:D so we all huat:D

Yes, this development does look big.
With this addition, our Phoenix Feng Shui here is almost completed:)

Good house
12-07-13, 23:04
https://dl.dropbox.com/s/jokz7yioajmr3q4/20130710_185240.jpg

SeaStrand show room

Good house
12-07-13, 23:05
https://dl.dropbox.com/s/f31adcc4i3a9ujt/20130710_184728.jpg

Ripple Bay

Good house
12-07-13, 23:07
https://dl.dropbox.com/s/k3rwbt2wmgysexg/20130710_184321.jpg

SeaEsta

Good house
12-07-13, 23:17
https://dl.dropbox.com/s/dlx6vsd0yvzc17t/20130706_105536.jpg

Watercolours & SeaHorizon

C&K
13-07-13, 23:15
Here is a cut and paste map of the 5 condo projects.

Good house
14-07-13, 13:47

Hi bro, this was a very nice picture.
The landscape look more and more like the pheonix FengShui:D

4wheels
14-07-13, 13:51

The four agreed to have the tennis court place side by side.:o :)

Good house
14-07-13, 14:03

It will be beneficial for all if more cooperation such as thiz contunue.
For example; Share resource for shutter bus service to MRT station, thereby increase the frequency or lower cost for all

Sea Esta
14-07-13, 18:51

Lol. We can start our own Pasir Ris Drive 3 Grand Slam. :D

Good house
14-07-13, 21:38
Lol. We can start our own Pasir Ris Drive 3 Grand Slam. :D

Yes:cheers5:

Super
16-07-13, 00:07

Sea Esta
Unit Sold in June - N.A
Unit Return in June - 0

Ripple Bay
Unit Sold in June - 5
Cumulative Units Sold to-date - 674 (99.3%) --- Ripple Bay SOLD OUT in June 2012.
Unit Return in June - 0

Watercolours
Unit Sold in June - 3
Cumulative Units Sold to-date - 415 (99.8%) --- 1 more unit to go till SOLD OUT.
Cumulative Units Launched but Unsold - 1
Unit Return in June - 0

Seastrand
Unit Sold in June - 4
Cumulative Units Sold to-date - 466 (98.5%) --- First to launched but the slowest in sales among the 4 projects.
Cumulative Units Launched but Unsold - 7
Unit Return in June - 0

Sea Esta
Unit Sold in May - N.A
Unit Return in May - 0

Ripple Bay
Unit Sold in May - 7
Unit Return in May - 0

Watercolours
Unit Sold in May - 27
Unit Return in May - 1

Seastrand
Unit Sold in May - 11
Unit Return in May - 1

Good house
20-07-13, 11:18
Busy construction at the BIG Four......now can really see SeaEsta stack growing....very soon will see Ripple Bay stack growing:D

https://dl.dropbox.com/s/k3rwbt2wmgysexg/20130710_184321.jpg

acosean
21-07-13, 20:39
Went to the Stratum just show. The sales agent there told me that it is confirmed that the new MRT station on the Cross Island Line will be somewhere along Drive 3 instead of Drive 1 (though not confirmed on the exact locations such as whether it is next to Stratum or next to Vue8, etc.), even though Drive 1 seems to be more central and serving the main bulk of HDB flats.

He cited the reason that Drive 1 is too saturated leaving little room for digging underground, so Drive 3 remains as the only plausible route along the CIL.

But, how can my speculation be true?

JeffKoh
21-07-13, 21:47
Went to the Stratum just show. The sales agent there told me that it is confirmed that the new MRT station on the Cross Island Line will be somewhere along Drive 3 instead of Drive 1 (though not confirmed on the exact locations such as whether it is next to Stratum or next to Vue8, etc.), even though Drive 1 seems to be more central and serving the main bulk of HDB flats.

He cited the reason that Drive 1 is too saturated leaving little room for digging underground, so Drive 3 remains as the only plausible route along the CIL.

Bro, indeed a good news for all Drive 3 residents and the best is beside SH forested land or the vacant land where Watercolors and Seatrand showflat was. Finger crossed.:D

JeffKoh
21-07-13, 21:56

Bro, I heard the Master Plan 2013 might be out on 01 Aug. Let see can we get any tips from there and what others development for along Drive 3 or as a whole for Pasir Ris.

acosean
21-07-13, 21:58
Really, that will be just 11 days away!

JeffKoh
21-07-13, 22:01
Really, that will be just 11 days away!
Ya ... that's what I am waiting for if what I heard is true from one agent.

radha08
21-07-13, 22:25

for the sake of all big four bros hope it comes true:cheers1:

Joamonte
23-07-13, 02:41
Bro, indeed a good news for all Drive 3 residents and the best is beside SH forested land or the vacant land where Watercolors and Seatrand showflat was. Finger crossed.:D

I guess is the space between Sea horizon and down town east if it is true....:D

JeffKoh
23-07-13, 07:13
Support support support:cheers4:

Good house
23-07-13, 07:35

This will be the perfect spot :)

acosean
23-07-13, 08:19
Well, that is my original projection (if you refer to the earlier map on this thread). So if really comes true we can indeed call for a celebration!

However, upon closer look at LTA's CIL map, the line across Pasir Ris seems more like along Drive 1 as opposed to Drive 3. And Nature Society's proposal to them also doesn't affect the Pasir Ris region. How sad.

eng81157
23-07-13, 08:52

if it's there, where will the rail tracks be? acquire and tear down the entire row of private housing? dig underground while the width of the road is so narrow?

think a little further; not every empty plot of land is a potential mrt station location

Good house
23-07-13, 09:37
if it's there, where will the rail tracks be? acquire and tear down the entire row of private housing? dig underground while the width of the road is so narrow?

think a little further; not every empty plot of land is a potential mrt station location

Better to dig underground if possible.

eng81157
23-07-13, 10:45
Better to dig underground if possible.

before you suggest underground, check out the width of the road first. there must be space to hold the tunnel too

Anfield
23-07-13, 11:50
i think its likely to be a overhead rail, rather than an underground one....too close to the beach edge really for any heavy tunneling works. any engineering experts?

Good house
23-07-13, 18:50
i think its likely to be a overhead rail, rather than an underground one....too close to the beach edge really for any heavy tunneling works. any engineering experts?

If it is an overhead rail, it will be jialat for drive 1 or drive 3.
Those staying along the track will have to bear with the noise and the place will feel cramp.
The beauty of Pasir Ris will be lost:banghead:

Good house
24-07-13, 19:03
Calling all neighbours of Big Four.

According to Bro Handsome R at Seastrand Thread...

"Supper at seastrand gallery on 26 and 27 july 13 from 8:45pm till late.
Maybe it a good time for all home owner of the big four to come together."

This may be a good opportunity for us to meet up:) , doing a poll here to see which is your preference date....

26 July 2013 (Friday)

27 July 2013 (Saturday)
Goodhouse

acosean
24-07-13, 21:43
For me I'm fine on both dates. Thus will go on the day when the majority of us here will be going. Hope to link faces to some names!

Good house
25-07-13, 17:59
For me I'm fine on both dates. Thus will go on the day when the majority of us here will be going. Hope to link faces to some names!

Look like response not so good at this stage.
Handsome R mention that RSVP is essential.....

acosean
25-07-13, 22:49
Ya, looks like it! I will play by ear BTW.

I just found a double-storey penthouse at Bartley with 4 bedrooms, 1 huge balcony, 2 roof terraces and an air-con ledge (see below). Anyone can guess its total floor area (either in sqm or sq ft, doesn't matter)? Problem is: My guesses were FAR FAR away from the actual figure that you won't believe it!

http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2829/9363710397_33d926d751_c.jpg
http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5347/9366491548_e769388025_c.jpg

eng81157
26-07-13, 09:25
Ya, looks like it! I will play by ear BTW.

I just found a double-storey penthouse at Bartley with 4 bedrooms, 1 huge balcony, 2 roof terraces and an air-con ledge (see below). Anyone can guess its total floor area (either in sqm or sq ft, doesn't matter)? Problem is: My guesses were FAR FAR away from the actual figure that you won't believe it!

http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2829/9363710397_33d926d751_c.jpg
http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5347/9366491548_e769388025_c.jpg

the space is rather tight for a PH. my guess is 1500-1800sqft, with loads of wasted space

Good house
26-07-13, 10:26
Look like a Micky mouse aka MM PH:doh:

acosean
26-07-13, 10:39
Including all roof terraces, balcony n ac ledge, its total area is only 109 sqm or 1173 sqft! A case of optimal space design using linear programming?

acosean
26-07-13, 10:56
Another reason is no of toilets kept to bare minimum! No wasted space in planters, bay windows or corridors!

eng81157
26-07-13, 10:58
Including all roof terraces, balcony n ac ledge, its total area is only 109 sqm or 1173 sqft! A case of optimal space design using linear programming?

whoa.........this is congested. i was thinking to myself, the floorplan a bit salah cos' some bedrooms no wardrobe.

now that it's 1173sqft, the developer is serious about not having wardrobes in some bedrooms!!! where do the occupants keep their stuff????

Good house
26-07-13, 11:11
whoa.........this is congested. i was thinking to myself, the floorplan a bit salah cos' some bedrooms no wardrobe.

now that it's 1173sqft, the developer is serious about not having wardrobes in some bedrooms!!! where do the occupants keep their stuff????

Should remove room 2 and room 4 for some decent space.

Market as 4 bedder is too much liao:simmering:

But invester may bite becos can rent out as 2 separate studio unit.
If the price is right and considering AEC in 2015 is working

eng81157
26-07-13, 11:19
Should remove room 2 and room 4 for some decent space.

Market as 4 bedder is too much liao:simmering:

But invester may bite becos can rent out as 2 separate studio unit.
If the price is right and considering AEC in 2015 is working

how to rent out the two mouse traps? no space even to put one's barang barang

Good house
26-07-13, 11:33
how to rent out the two mouse traps? no space even to put one's barang barang

Single expat maybe.....
But the price must be right for both buyer and prospective tenant.

acosean
26-07-13, 21:36
Oh, no, let me explain....

If you notice, Bedroom 2 is right next to the master room, which is meant for the couple's baby, toddler or young child. So can attend to child in close proximity while retaining couple's privacy. That's why there is a little pantry in Bedroom 2 for the couple to prepare milk, etc.

In fact Bedroom 2's pantry can be a normal wardrobe instead (buyer's choice) - if you care to examine its dimension - it is the same size!

As for Bedroom 4, it can either be a study or a guest room (buyer's choice again). So if it is a guest room, you'd note that the wall side can actually place a half-height wardrobe for the guest to put his staff.

Good house
26-07-13, 21:54
There was a small kitchen at bedroom 2

Good house
27-07-13, 23:00
Convenient store or café along Pasir Ris drive 3 at SeaStrand to benefits the Big Four neighbourhood:)

https://dl.dropbox.com/s/rmosgs0027y4k46/20130727_203005.jpg

Anfield
28-07-13, 09:20
Convenient store or café along Pasir Ris drive 3 at SeaStrand to benefits the Big Four neighbourhood:)

https://dl.dropbox.com/s/rmosgs0027y4k46/20130727_203005.jpg

Open to public? Or only for residents bro?

Handsome R
28-07-13, 10:06
Open to public? Or only for residents bro?

1) was there for free supper, was told it's open to public.
2) they also speculate that that the mrt might be around the open car park as downtown east is undergoing revamp plus that is a hotel and convention hall inside DTE.