PDA

View Full Version : Will Govt launch a few GLS at the same time?

Laguna
08-04-13, 09:59
Our dearest has mentioned that he would consider to launch a few GLS at the same time...I have a good laugh over this...is he running out of idea????

There are only very very few developers have the $ for this...

The developers all the time, is bidding one site at a time for their planning....and market assessment and of course risk management...

phantom_opera
08-04-13, 10:26
As the famous saying goes, developer who got the land cheap does not necessary sell low :D

radha08
08-04-13, 10:48
they running out of cms...:cool:

Wild Falcon
08-04-13, 10:50
Actually cooled liao lah. Just be patient ok? The recent launches that do "well" are those with the last batch of HDB upgraders in HDB estates. I think many launches are not doing very well. And resale is quite dead. And many CCRs old launches almost TOP liao still not fully sold.

mermaid
08-04-13, 14:22

haha, agree.
n some of the so-called cooling measures (ABSD & SSD) does not aid in bringing down the $ at all. They failed to realise that, whatever extra a buyer pays today, he will make sure he pass it to the subsequent buyer. So ABSD & SSD only aid in making property prices soars! n tats gd news to all ppty owners :banana:

If u really wanna control prices, yr measures shd not be geered towards higher taxes cos that eventually translate into higher ppty price. I feel that the following will be more effective in controlling prices:

1. Setting lower LTV;
2. Restricting the use of cpf for the 1st 20% downpayment for 2nd ppty & above;
3. Prohibit a person from using cpf to finance a loan for 2nd ppty & above.