PDA

View Full Version : Property correction

Pages : 1 [2]

chestnut
11-04-13, 09:50
The scary thing now, funds are being set up to speculate on sg property by companies. These funds are capturing money from US, Europe and the latest is from Japan.

Hot money man.....

Bubble formation is scary for
- people who join in the Euphoria and dont get out quick enough
- people who join in the Euphoria at the late stage
- people who are overleverage in the run up

Bubble is great for
- people who are not greedy and know when to unwind
- people who are savvy
- people who can spot a bubble reaching its peak and about to explode (again, you need to be not so greedy)
- people who are speculators (which SSD has eliminated)

Again, I dont see Euphoria leh... and yet people all talking about buuble forming... So i damn :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

My fear will start when everyone talks about how easy it is to make money in stocks.... The famous statement "close your eye, throw a dart and any stocks also make money" - This one, I scared until lao sai....

Everyone talks about bubble, the way I see it - in any deep and long recession, stocks drop and properties drop... The key is to identify if there will be a long and deep recession.... I dont see one coming along the way over the next 2 years...

US market has vroom.... Which is quite nice.... So a balance portfolio is important... proportion of the portfolio is up to the individual. Portfolio consist of properties, stocks, bonds, and most important CASH !!!! Hahahahahaha

Cheers bro, you analysis of the market really champion !!!!

:cheers3::cheers3::cheers3::cheers3::cheers3::cheers3::cheers3::cheers3::cheers3:

Amber Woods
11-04-13, 10:02
Scientist Predicts 60% Market Collapse

Chris Martenson is a world-renowned expert on identifying dangerous, yet hidden, exponential growth patterns in global economies, energy demand, and food consumption...

And he is predicting a 60% stock market collapse will strike in the next three months.

Martenson’s opinion isn’t to be taken lightly, as his research is highly regarded by the United Nations, UK Parliament, and Fortune 500 companies.

His shocking forecast is based on a new alarming pattern he’s identified — he’s calling it “a dreaded triple top” (pictured below).

http://www.newsmax.com/getattachment/49e49b9b-e3d4-4275-9195-d8a25478aeb7/chart.png.aspx

Martenson’s research suggests that the stock market has patterns, as seen in the above chart.

This proven pattern suggests the market goes through three common “tops.”

The first “top” was in 1999, followed by a 60% market decline. The second “top” was in 2007, again followed by a 60% market plunge. And a third top has now formed, and a 60% stock market drop is inevitable - and it could strike at any moment.

Unfortunately, Martenson is not the only economist predicting a massive, historic meltdown.

In fact, his figures are conservative compared to other experts in his field.

In a recent interview, Robert Wiedemer — an economist best known for correctly predicting the collapse of the U.S. housing market of 2006 and the stock market collapse of 2008 — provides disturbing evidence for 50 percent unemployment, a 90 percent stock market crash, and 100 percent annual inflation . . . starting this year.

When the host of the interview expressed disbelief in Wiedemer’s claims, he calmly displayed five indisputable charts to back up his predictions (click here to see those exact charts (http://w3.newsmax.com/a/aftershockb/video47b.cfm?promo_code=13001-1)).

Wiedemer says the blame lies squarely on those whose job it was to avoid the exact situation we find ourselves in, including current Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke and former Chairman Alan Greenspan, tasked with preventing financial meltdowns and keeping the nation’s economy strong through monetary and credit policies.

At one point in the interview, Wiedemer even calls out Bernanke, saying that his “money from heaven will be the path to hell.”

But it’s not just the grim predictions that are causing the sensation in Wiedemer’s video interview. Rather, it’s his comprehensive blueprint for economic survival that’s really commanding global attention.

The interview offers realistic, step-by-step solutions that the average hard-working American can easily follow.

Editor’s Note: See the 5 signs the stock market will collapse in 2013. Click here now (http://w3.newsmax.com/a/aftershockb/video47b.cfm?promo_code=13001-1).

“[The interview] was originally filmed for a private audience,” stated Aaron DeHoog, the financial publisher who is unapologetic for the release of controversial footage that has gained international attention (a donor to President Obama actually tried to ban it from their far reaching empire).

“People were sitting up and taking notice, and they begged us to make the interview public so they could easily share it.”

Since that day, over 50 million concerned citizens have tuned in to prepare for “the unthinkable.”

Asked if he is concerned if Wiedemer’s predictions don’t come true, DeHoog replied, “Absolutely not. The best-case scenario is that Wiedemer is wrong.

“Unfortunately, he has been dead-on thus far. No, our real concern is this, and it’s the more likely scenario — what if just half of Wiedemer’s predictions come true? Bottom line, it is imperative that Americans be prepared, and that is why we will continue to air this powerful interview.”

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.moneynews.com/MKTnews/Market-Collapse-Predicted-by-scientist/2013/03/13/id/494569?promo_code=13001-1#ixzz2Q7GJU1fK
Urgent: Should Obamacare Be Repealed?

phantom_opera
11-04-13, 10:14
it is definitely easier to predict a collapse than to position how to make money regardless of situations

indomie
11-04-13, 10:16
The truth is market was already collapsed long ago if it wasn't for huge quantitative easing. The market is so addicted to stimulus, it already moved from a recreational drug user to full blown junkie. Its very life now depended on stimulus.

eng81157
11-04-13, 10:25
The truth is market was already collapsed long ago if it wasn't for huge quantitative easing. The market is so addicted to stimulus, it already moved from a recreational drug user to full blown junkie. Its very life now depended on stimulus.

i see the moves as inducing a coma so that the system can take time to recuperate till it's strong enough to wake up.

chestnut
11-04-13, 10:31
i see the moves as inducing a coma so that the system can take time to recuperate till it's strong enough to wake up.

I view it as a solid jab of anti-biotics to get the individual up and running in the shortest time possible... Over the past few years, the anti-biotics get stronger and stronger.... The fear is the immune system gets affected... Hahahahahahaha

See how the stock market is today??? More than the previous high...

Lovelle
11-04-13, 10:36
Fed Chairman Ben S. Bernanke said on April 8 that economic conditions were far from where he would like them to be.

sgbuyer
11-04-13, 10:40

Stimulus is what the US uses to con the emerging markets to believe they are doing very well.

1. What phone are you using?
2. What computer are you using?
3. What browser are you using?
4. What email software do you watch at work?
5. What movie do you watch?
6. What fastfood do you eat during lunch?
7. What soft drink do you drink?

avo7007
11-04-13, 10:45
Looks like QE is a super potent and addictive drug. It's a cure all for everything that's ailing one's economy? :scared-4:

eng81157
11-04-13, 10:47
I view it as a solid jab of anti-biotics to get the individual up and running in the shortest time possible... Over the past few years, the anti-biotics get stronger and stronger.... The fear is the immune system gets affected... Hahahahahahaha

See how the stock market is today??? More than the previous high...

it's a bear trap, i think. the conditions are not conducive to sustain the rally. all we need is a rocket-firing and some EU member going through a cyprus-event.

poof

chestnut
11-04-13, 10:53
it's a bear trap, i think. the conditions are not conducive to sustain the rally. all we need is a rocket-firing and some EU member going through a cyprus-event.

poof

That would be a black swan event and that's where CASH comes in handy.... Cash should be part of the total portfolio....

If you have say 1Mil and you seat idle in cash, jialat.... Take part out to play lah.... No need all, if you feel its bear trap, take 10-20% just in case you sala.... If you not so pessimistic, take more out to bet lor... Cannot dont totally "dont participate rite"?

indomie
11-04-13, 10:55

poof
Or they will print even more money. Which do u think they will do? Let the economy collapse or print more money.

chestnut
11-04-13, 10:59
Or they will print even more money. Which do u think they will do? Let the economy collapse or print more money.
Bro, I think they use the computer and key in more figures. Hahaha

They don't use printers anymore for such huge sums. Hahahaha

eng81157
11-04-13, 11:03

well, for one the US managed to agree to a compromised budget. i'm not too sure if printing more money is the right way to go. if QE1/2 were launched in a much bigger manner, then perhaps the road to recovery would be much smoother. unlike now, it's like "QE, uhm, 6 or 7" and the world goes "yawn.....again"?

are the current world powers willing to concede global influence/power by being indebted to the bond buyers? BRIC already in talks to set up a joint fund to rival IMF. any geopolitical situation can potentially turn into a ugly, chaotic proxy battle for influence. it's murky, uncharted waters we are venturing into here.

Condo Kaiser
11-04-13, 11:11
well, for one the US managed to agree to a compromised budget. i'm not too sure if printing more money is the right way to go. if QE1/2 were launched in a much bigger manner, then perhaps the road to recovery would be much smoother. unlike now, it's like "QE, uhm, 6 or 7" and the world goes "yawn.....again"?

are the current world powers willing to concede global influence/power by being indebted to the bond buyers? BRIC already in talks to set up a joint fund to rival IMF. any geopolitical situation can potentially turn into a ugly, chaotic proxy battle for influence. it's murky, uncharted waters we are venturing into here.

the world has been in uncharted waters since 2008... haha...
no sight of the shore yet... but i feel it is close... just need to turn a few more corners... hang on...

indomie
11-04-13, 11:14
Bro, I think they use the computer and key in more figures. Hahaha

They don't use printers anymore for such huge sums. Hahahaha
The likelihood that sg ever detached itself from US monetary system is slim to none. Sg has no natural resources. Sg is the middle man (in the street we call it a pimp or mamasan) that offering attractive resources to the developed world. So we play using their money. If their money is low interest, then its low interest for us too.

eng81157
11-04-13, 11:18
no sight of the shore yet... but i feel it is close... just need to turn a few more corners... hang on...

the economy isn't that bad a shape compared to 2008, but the politics is far more 'iffy' now.

chestnut
11-04-13, 11:18
The likelihood that sg ever detached itself from US monetary system is slim to none. Sg has no natural resources. Sg is the middle man (in the street we call it a pimp or mamasan) that offering attractive resources to the developed world. So we play using their money. If their money is low interest, then its low interest for us too.

Yup, and when interest rate is low, what do we do??? Borrow lor... Use their money to make money lor.... Hahahahahahaha

eng81157
11-04-13, 11:19
Yup, and when interest rate is low, what do we do??? Borrow lor... Use their money to make money lor.... Hahahahahahaha

only to realize all the money you made went "POOOOFFFFF" when ah ben presses the "print" button again

sgbuyer
11-04-13, 11:21

Of course. Remember WWII in the pacific was started by US sanctions against Japan. Sanctions will eventually lead to war.

chestnut
11-04-13, 11:21
only to realize all the money you made went "POOOOFFFFF" when ah ben presses the "print" button again

Better than "no money made"... Then instead of "POOOFFF" it becomes 'NEGATIVE' in current holding..... Hahahahaha

radha08
11-04-13, 11:56
the economy isn't that bad a shape compared to 2008, but the politics is far more 'iffy' now.

and with a forum like ours it becomes even more...iffy...:D:D:D

chestnut
11-04-13, 12:04
and with a forum like ours it becomes even more...iffy...:D:D:D

Brudder, which iffy you referring to????:confused:
1. Unreliable, uncertain or odd.

2. Meaning that things are close to a true balance, but that it could go either way depending on what happens.

3. dodgy, bad quality, rubbish

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=iffy

Hahahahaha

Amber Woods
11-04-13, 12:16
Looks like the life jackets Mr Ben has been throwing into the sea is encouraging a lot more people to take the swim towards the feritle land. Hopefully, the feritle land is big enough to accommodate all. I think for some slow swimmers, swimming back to your own shore may be safer.

chestnut
11-04-13, 12:19
Looks like the life jackets Mr Ben has been throwing into the sea is encouraging a lot more people to take the swim towards the feritle land. Hopefully, the feritle land is big enough to accommodate all. I think for some slow swimmers, swimming back to your own shore may be safer.
Brudder, the individual needs to know what kind of swimmer he/she is... if he/she just a beginner, better to learn swimming in the swimming pool before going into the sea.

Play within your means, capability and guts. Better to have a good sleep than be gung ho and wind up tossing and turning in bed every nite...

:cheers4::cheers4::cheers4::cheers4::cheers4::cheers4::cheers4::cheers4:

Anyways, this is a forum... So we all tcss and we pick up things which we believe makes sense... I for one is not here to influence and say I am rite... It is up to each individual to make his own conclusion. The verdict will only be known at a later stage.

Amber Woods
11-04-13, 12:30

The important thing to note is that we are using someone else's life jackets and they must be returned when the owner call them back. Those who manage to reach the shores (be it the feritle land or your own shore) will be safe. Those who are still trying to make it either way may find themselves without any life jacket.

eng81157
11-04-13, 12:37
The important thing to note is that we are using someone else's life jackets and they must be returned when the owner call them back. Those who manage to reach the shores (be it the feritle land or your own shore) will be safe. Those who are still trying to make it either way may find themselves without any life jacket.

with or without life jacket, the moment ah ben shouts "RELEASE THE KRAKEN", all will be sucked up by the QE monster.

eng81157
11-04-13, 12:38
Better than "no money made"... Then instead of "POOOFFF" it becomes 'NEGATIVE' in current holding..... Hahahahaha

then there will come a time when the debtors say "enough is enough" or "keep your fingers off my islands because i loan you money", that's when the chaos will start

phantom_opera
11-04-13, 12:41
then there will come a time when the debtors say "enough is enough" or "keep your fingers off my islands because i loan you money", that's when the chaos will start

the problem is the guy that borrows money the most has the most powerful WMDs (Weapons of Mass Destructions) and claim to be the police in town :beats-me-man:

eng81157
11-04-13, 12:46
the problem is the guy that borrows money the most has the most powerful WMDs (Weapons of Mass Destructions) and claim to be the police in town :beats-me-man:

for now, and in the near future. until china allows yuan to float, we won't have a equal weight contender to pry away global dominance from the incumbent yet.

now, there are already going at each other's throats covertly and through proxy battles.

radha08
11-04-13, 12:50
Brudder, which iffy you referring to????:confused:
1. Unreliable, uncertain or odd.

2. Meaning that things are close to a true balance, but that it could go either way depending on what happens.

3. dodgy, bad quality, rubbish

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=iffy

Hahahahaha

sorry i meant t-iffy....wahaaahaha:D:D:D

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=tiffy

eng81157
11-04-13, 12:54
http://www.radio10.rw/?p=4485

samuelk
11-04-13, 13:42
All of a sudden I feel like I have two boss. One at the office and one with mood swings that may make things difficult and I don't mean my wife..

samuelk
12-04-13, 10:00
indonesia property are worthless. yes, it looks attractive over the past few years, in terms of the gain, and varoous expert projection also makes it v attractive. however, many fail to realize that it is made up of majority of people with low literacy and are easily manipulated by the unscrupulous people running for elections. a simple brawl between two people can escakte to riots, racial massacre in a short time. everything will be reset. history always repeat one lah.

in short, forget about indo properties, useless place.
try getting a landed at embassy row. The security is tight and u be safe and sound... at a price of course.