PDA

View Full Version : OMG whats happening to used car mkt...

radha08
05-04-13, 15:25
http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.php?ID=331610&DL=2510

Buy a beemer gat an arrowana...:doh:

indomie
05-04-13, 15:34

Nothing wrong.... If buy arrowana get a beemer, then probably it is the beginning of the end to the car market.

radha08
05-04-13, 15:41
Nothing wrong.... If buy arrowana get a beemer, then probably it is the beginning of the end to the car market.

i waiting for BUY arrowana get free BEEMER...:D:D:D

Kelonguni
05-04-13, 16:28

Last time got pay bills, win condo. I am hoping for it to come back.

Leo.Cheng
05-04-13, 16:57
heard today from one of my business ah peh ,many car dealers in one thomson used car center running road. dunno how true.

Leo.Cheng
05-04-13, 17:04
heard today from one of my business ah peh ,many car dealers in one thomson used car center running road. dunno how true.

guess i m very heng, always got old uncles come and give me info before the newspapers.

DKSG
05-04-13, 17:55
guess i m very heng, always got old uncles come and give me info before the newspapers.

Can ask them dont run road first ?

I think at 30% discount, there are enough forumers here to keep them afloat one. No need run road.

Same advice given to Ah B! But then he also choose to run road bang head on wall :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: .

DKSG

DKSG
05-04-13, 17:57

Actually, they can have the Buy 2 cars get 1 free promotion !

I am sure it will work.

Lose a bit of money la ... but still can stay afloat and outlive their competitors.

I think the first few used car dealers to post their offers here will survive, the rest, tough luck!

DKSG

blackjack21trader
05-04-13, 18:11
Can ask them dont run road first ?

I think at 30% discount, there are enough forumers here to keep them afloat one. No need run road.

Same advice given to Ah B! But then he also choose to run road bang head on wall :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: .

DKSG

ok la.. i go advise uncle about it. maybe they will tong a while and wait for your support :) but no guarantee ok.

Ringo33
05-04-13, 19:12
Those used car dealer who own "electric" cars all have to run liao because the banks are going to switch off their current supply.

get ready for more auction car sale soon.

spikey69
05-04-13, 20:08
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/mas-temporarily-lifts-current-curbs-on-u/628552.html

kane
05-04-13, 20:38
Closer to end May maybe will get more discount.

ysyap
06-04-13, 11:03
No need run road yet... govt is listening to their complaints. Now lifted the 50% car loan for those vehicles they got before the policy was introduced. Got 2 months to clear this stock. Can still stay afloat lah! :cheers1:

DKSG
06-04-13, 11:50
No need run road yet... govt is listening to their complaints. Now lifted the 50% car loan for those vehicles they got before the policy was introduced. Got 2 months to clear this stock. Can still stay afloat lah! :cheers1:

Dead corpse also float on water... but better than those die in the deep blue sea.

They bought in the cars at $90K COE times. Now COE $70K. So each car they sell will lose some la....

Historially, these traders have been making VERY VERY big bucks. Imagine for how long they have been buying cars at $50K COE, sell at $60K COE, then repeat and repeat for years!!!

Most of them are probably very rich now shopping for condos in CCR! But they put up a pitiful front to gain government's sympathy.

If the media dig out all the profits their companies are making these years, I dont think you will think they deserve our pity.

Used car dealer prey on people without enough money to pay a downpayment for a car by extending 100% credit. This helps to sink people into a vicious cycle of debts.

DKSG

minority
06-04-13, 14:20
Dead corpse also float on water... but better than those die in the deep blue sea.

They bought in the cars at $90K COE times. Now COE $70K. So each car they sell will lose some la....

Historially, these traders have been making VERY VERY big bucks. Imagine for how long they have been buying cars at $50K COE, sell at $60K COE, then repeat and repeat for years!!!

Most of them are probably very rich now shopping for condos in CCR! But they put up a pitiful front to gain government's sympathy.

If the media dig out all the profits their companies are making these years, I dont think you will think they deserve our pity.

Used car dealer prey on people without enough money to pay a downpayment for a car by extending 100% credit. This helps to sink people into a vicious cycle of debts.

DKSG

should just let them all get wiped out.

kane
06-04-13, 16:14
i am gonna look out for fire sale...

RCT
06-04-13, 17:32
MAS so power meh.. Just by controlling the loan can have such a big effect... power....

ken3147
06-04-13, 20:58

BTW the used car company that give Arrowana Sales is very chio.... Check it out

radha08
07-04-13, 13:32
pity those bought new car few months ago...

radha08
07-04-13, 13:34
BTW the used car company that give Arrowana Sales is very chio.... Check it out

this is the chioest thing about them...:eek:...my dream car

http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.php?ID=315860&DL=2510

zzz1
07-04-13, 16:54
this is the chioest thing about them...:eek:...my dream car

http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.php?ID=315860&DL=2510

Bro , dream on a 4d nos instead to strike $138.888 k instead...
The selling price Price lagi chio...

138k for a Coe car...
If kana accident and total loss, how much insurance gona to compensate ?

This is how much agent can make , given that there are many willing buyers!

Of course is subjective on willing buyers, but think on its value , it don make sense...

radha08
08-04-13, 10:50
Bro , dream on a 4d nos instead to strike $138.888 k instead...
The selling price Price lagi chio...

138k for a Coe car...
If kana accident and total loss, how much insurance gona to compensate ?

This is how much agent can make , given that there are many willing buyers!

Of course is subjective on willing buyers, but think on its value , it don make sense...

thats why its dream...i just like the presence of this car...they called it the GODZILLA on the track...:D....i know price is CRAZY:scared-1:

sgbuyer
08-04-13, 11:28
pity those bought new car few months ago...

Like that if their car kena possessed, maybe must sell at 30% loss?

zzz1
08-04-13, 13:13
thats why its dream...i just like the presence of this car...they called it the GODZILLA on the track...:D....i know price is CRAZY:scared-1:
haha...the dealer should give away free GODZILLA instead of Premium Golden Arowana:D :D

Areivir
08-04-13, 20:45
Free premium arowana can't even cover insurance for that car!

Arowana price now very cheap

radha08
08-04-13, 21:42

yup i also noticed i went to OTF arrowana farm last weekend...after a few years OMG...prices have crashed....maybe got new CMS on arrowana:D :D :D

zzz1
08-04-13, 23:13

I prefer koi over arowana, health over wealth ..
Yap , the insurance is very high N covers only 'market' price of the car in event total loss ..