PDA

View Full Version : stupid things agents say

greglhc
05-04-13, 00:20
"this unit is facing opposite new development swimming pool. so got pool view la" :doh:

please add for our amusement

yowetan
05-04-13, 08:46
You missed last evening Channel 8 news; someone's son featured in the news and speaks the same wavelength of today's buyer's mentality. Coincidentally, it was rumored that this son is/was an agent himself. He looks handsome though.

4wheels
05-04-13, 10:32
You missed last evening Channel 8 news; someone's son featured in the news and speaks the same wavelength of today's buyer's mentality. Coincidentally, it was rumored that this son is/was an agent himself. He looks handsome though.

sponsored by 30% downpayment by parent, not too sure if I heard it right in the news?

Lemonlaw
05-04-13, 11:35
"this unit is facing opposite new development swimming pool. so got pool view la" :doh:

please add for our amusement

But if its the facts then we got nothing to say, especially these days condos projects are side by side and is very close to each other.

Best of both world, can have pool view of your own condo and other condo pool view. :cheers5:

Trigger
05-04-13, 12:24
"If you don't help yourself, i also cannot help you"

Regulators
05-04-13, 12:28
when agents show me units, they always state the obvious like when i enter the unit they would say "this is the living room" blar blar blar

greglhc
05-04-13, 13:51
One agent showed me the gym and it turned out to be an outdoor fitness area for old folks type http://ecofriend.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/great_green_outdoor_gym_i8jce.jpg
:banghead:

radha08
05-04-13, 14:11
AGENT=Always Give Everybody Nonsense Talk.....:D:D:D

DKSG
05-04-13, 18:01
AGENT=Always Give Everybody Nonsense Talk.....:D:D:D

Wah! Brother! I think you are getting more and more intelligent by the day!

We have to understand these agents la!

What else can they say? They dont have any professional skills like doctors/lawyers/accountants to hone. Some only got O Levels and they are making tons of money "con"vincing people to buy multimillion properties!

I always think we are overpaying them. The service they provide is nothing more than a admin clerk of a lawyer firm with salary of say $4-5K a month (those senior ones la!).

DKSG

DKSG
05-04-13, 18:04
Another point Office Boy forgot to add...

It is NOT what they say that is scary, it is what they are hiding from you which is the SCARIEST!

So scary that I am sure Dtrax with scream his ice-cream million times!

If u think telling you your unit faces the opposite condo pool is stupid? Wait till you realised that they conveniently didnt tell you your unit is 5 metres away from the rubbish area/power generator, mosque, dengue area, blah blah...

DKSG
PS : Always rely on yourself or a trusted and knowledgeable friend like Office Boy! hahahaaa!

DKSG
05-04-13, 18:09
Talking about agents. I do have a suggestion for the owner of CondoSingapore.com.

They should set up an area where agents/contractors/watever, can post their advertisements for a small fee.

Readers who are keen can then click on these.

The current incessant postings of new launches, parquet flooring, security gadgets (that I heard is a rip-off when compared to outside) is getting more and more overbearing.

If people want to advertise their products and services, we should give them a platform/conduit to do it nicely for a small fee (say $1,000 per postings).

This will help the website improve its services (including give us more space for messages).

For the Supreme Website Owner's consideration.

An Office Boy.