PDA

View Full Version : Legenda @ Joo Chiat

bakasa2002
26-03-13, 12:48
Been looking up Joo Chiat area and saw this project going at relatively lower price than surroundings then I notice it is LH .... I am wondering if any guru know the history behind this as most if not all projects in this area are FH?

Any comments are welcome. Thanks. :)

pod
26-03-13, 13:12
Been looking up Joo Chiat area and saw this project going at relatively lower price than surroundings then I notice it is LH .... I am wondering if any guru know the history behind this as most if not all projects in this area are FH?

This project is near some popular eateries, eg. FEI FEI wanton mee etc etc.

Its entrance is somewhat sandwich at many small crossroads & popular on weekends for makan goers. (tight traffic if theres illegal parking)

The development itself is pretty sandwiched. eg. the pools are really too near for my comfort if u ask me. If u stay at the ground floor, u can seriously 'dive' out into the pool. So expect screaming kids or if theres a party going on, u better make sure ur double layed curtains are drawn.

For rental potential, believe it will be ok, cos seen alot of expats in n out of this development.

Also if u r very particular about security and 'image' wise, at nite there still some active KTV along the joo chiat side. So if u can put up with the merry makers and side walkers then u can consider this project.

Gdluck! :cheers5:

cnud
26-03-13, 14:21
There are a few FH projects in the vicinity. Mostly by Oxley and gang...

Ivory is quite nice.

DKSG
26-03-13, 15:38

Dont buy a LH amongst FH. Unless you are talking about D9,10,11.
Especially, if the LH is already more than 10 years down its lease.
Resale later will be a tough sell.

Giving a choice, pay a bit more for a FH.

DKSG

bakasa2002
26-03-13, 15:56
thks for the advice, I am just wondering what is the LH doing amg the FH ... esp considering Joo Chiat area ... That's the only LH???

radha08
26-03-13, 16:26
Drop by the surrounding area after 8pm...if u like
That kind of environment. ...then its ok otherwise
Stay away...:scared-3:

I am very familiar cos my daughter school next
Door I ever thought of buying there...but its not
For me cos too many bars around...:D

pod
27-03-13, 14:35
Drop by the surrounding area after 8pm...if u like
That kind of environment. ...then its ok otherwise
Stay away...:scared-3:

I am very familiar cos my daughter school next
Door I ever thought of buying there...but its not
For me cos too many bars around...:D

Agree with the 8pm part.. lol... nite time is very colorful...

Wunder those buyers know wat they getting into when they buy those new MM launches there:D

Even if they tenant out, some people just dun like to be 'seen' in such areas. Or maybe its just me?;)

However to each his own la, if TS wans to buy. I will say just kar kar press the price down. U never know u might get a good deal cos Owner probably also buay tahan wana sell liao...

eng81157
27-03-13, 14:53
Agree with the 8pm part.. lol... nite time is very colorful...

Wunder those buyers know wat they getting into when they buy those new MM launches there:D

Even if they tenant out, some people just dun like to be 'seen' in such areas. Or maybe its just me?;)

However to each his own la, if TS wans to buy. I will say just kar kar press the price down. U never know u might get a good deal cos Owner probably also buay tahan wana sell liao...

the unit may fetch a high price if the buyer is an OKT, on the contrary :scared-5: :scared-5:

pod
27-03-13, 15:46
the unit may fetch a high price if the buyer is an OKT, on the contrary :scared-5: :scared-5:

muahahahhahahahahahahahaha...

economist
02-04-13, 16:12
The unit layout is good, breezy and bright; Condo a bit cramp; Residence mix is quite OK; however, agree with the 8pm thing, but this really depends on individuals.

DKSG
02-04-13, 23:19
if u buying the 1,9xx sqft units ... try 725 psf.
for the 1,2xx sqft ones, try 825-850 psf.

Anything higher, walk away, buying demand here is very low one.

DKSG

economist
03-04-13, 14:36
But the October 2012 transaction was already 929 psf for a 1238 sqft unit. Actually, the yield for this project is not bad at all...

if u buying the 1,9xx sqft units ... try 725 psf.
for the 1,2xx sqft ones, try 825-850 psf.

Anything higher, walk away, buying demand here is very low one.

DKSG

DKSG
03-04-13, 23:48
But the October 2012 transaction was already 929 psf for a 1238 sqft unit. Actually, the yield for this project is not bad at all...

Once off only I think ... As buyers always gotta try the best price. With only 1 caveat lodged at 900+, seller may not have much support for 900+.

DKSG