PDA

View Full Version : Looking for cheap rundown shophouse

Piglet
23-03-13, 23:44
Hello,
I'm helping a friend look for Cheap old run down shopshouse with the cheapest PSF possible. No budget stated but PSF Have to be low.

Another requirement is to be zoned for commercial and residential.

any Lobang and where can I look?

Property guru very few listings leh....

ESTUARY GUNDU
24-03-13, 00:29
Hello,
I'm helping a friend look for Cheap old run down shopshouse with the cheapest PSF possible. No budget stated but PSF Have to be low.

Commercial guru instead of property guru..

blackjack21trader
24-03-13, 08:18
i love propertyguru. a very good tool for research and it entirely changed the face of how i look for property in Singapore :) Many listings in newspaper can be found in propertyguru with photos as well.

:) :) :)

Rosy
24-03-13, 09:53
i love propertyguru. a very good tool for research and it entirely changed the face of how i look for property in Singapore :) Many listings in newspaper can be found in propertyguru with photos as well.

:) :) :)
How many of us actually look at sph classified for residential properties these days?

DKSG
24-03-13, 10:37
How many of us actually look at sph classified for residential properties these days?

OMG!
Office Boy falls under the group "Old School".

But I agree PG is still the most convenient.
I just hope that there is an alternative website so as to introduce some competition.

DKSG

MLP
24-03-13, 12:57
Are you looking for conservation shophouses or HDB shophouses? Both are rare nowadays.

Hello,

MLP
24-03-13, 13:02
You can check out stproperty.sg which allows a seller/owner to list his/her property FOC. Propertyguru only allows registered property agents to list the properties.

Nowadays, many property owners and sellers want to sell their properties themselves without going through an agent. This can be done easily if your property is a HDB flat. For private properties, a lawyer is still required but a property agent is optional.

OMG!
Office Boy falls under the group "Old School".

But I agree PG is still the most convenient.
I just hope that there is an alternative website so as to introduce some competition.

DKSG