PDA

View Full Version : punggol people...not in my own backyard again!

leesg123
17-03-13, 19:47
First they complain not enough childcare.

Now gov wanna build childcare at the roof garden they complain take away their garden.

WTF!

mygeemeel
17-03-13, 23:39

Now gov wanna build childcare at the roof garden they complain take away their garden.

WTF!

Did you watch the news interview tonight? The auntie cannot speak proper English and yet she claimed to be a teacher.

Anyway what is wrong with having centre on upstairs?:doh:

Allthepies
17-03-13, 23:52
I think we must sentence these people to jail for wanting to complain on anything.

buttercarp
17-03-13, 23:58
Did you watch the news interview tonight? The auntie cannot speak proper English and yet she claimed to be a teacher.

LOL... mabbe she is not an English teacher?

Here is the report and the interview :

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/1260600/1/.html

solsys
18-03-13, 00:18
Auntie complain lift will be congested if parents send and pick off their babies.....

Another auntie complain that she bought the place because of the garden view and it will be affecting her original intentions with the childcare.

In short, government is facing a new breed of citizens...........

kane
18-03-13, 01:06
These people nothing to complain in life is it?

mygeemeel
18-03-13, 01:22
The 20 something petitioners must be anti children. I recommend to take away their flats.

kane
18-03-13, 02:22
Imagine all the wonderful fresh air the kids can enjoy at the roof garden. These jokers are really selfish. They should move out if they don't like a childcare up there.

Kelonguni
18-03-13, 07:54
Auntie complain lift will be congested if parents send and pick off their babies.....

Another auntie complain that she bought the place because of the garden view and it will be affecting her original intentions with the childcare.

Some don't sound Singaporean... Accented.

zzz1
18-03-13, 08:01

And she claimed to taught 28 years come more.

I thinks is the noise/traffic that they are concerns and not the safety aspect as claimed.

zzz1
18-03-13, 08:03

From the clip, the garden look nice and complimented with children , it will be heavenly...

zzz1
18-03-13, 08:10

WTF!
Goodness, last time intend to built hospice they complain, elderly care complains , now childcare complains too...

next time shall built a mortuary , no diff,,

eng81157
18-03-13, 08:55
these folks are plain selfish

mantrix
18-03-13, 09:06
This problem will be even more common in future as this new town gets more and more congested...already it is super jam-packed.

hopeful
18-03-13, 09:08
how come only unselfish people in condosingapore?
those stay in private residential less unselfish and those stay in HDB more selfish?

Perhaps all those who commented in condosingapore pretend to be unselfish, since Maplewood condo residents also complain about MRT works.

government should have better planning, perhaps now all BTOs should include elder care and child care facilities, so next time people will not KPKB.
I dont know what is the government's problem since they already plan for 6.9million population, and they know the demographic profile etc.

The government trying to fine-tune as close as possible until there is no slack in the system, as admitted by LHL recently. The cheetah is efficient, but after a few runs if it didnt catch its prey, it will die of starvation. because there is not much fat in the body, in order to achieve its top speed.

minority
18-03-13, 09:51
What u expect from singaporeans these days? All good life. never had hardship before. Attitude these days is blame garmen for everything. When changes come all dont want to accept.

Give them $100 they will kpkb why only $100. give them $1500 will still kpkb why only $1500!..

So basically these are the people attitude these days. thats why Singaporean we are never happy. Dont blame people.

mcmlxxvi
18-03-13, 10:10
its a vicious cycle. last few rounds we saw ey....complain works leh!

so anything unhappy next time just complain it away!

pod
18-03-13, 10:13
Childcare centres on rooftop is a gift! kids always so wonderful to have around the estates.

Think those anti cc residents shd think long term. The ppty will rise, cos buyers with kids always consider ccc in close vicinity to their residence. Within estate = safety, no need cross road or chiong here n there ma..

Huat ar punggolians!!:D

minority
18-03-13, 10:21
Childcare centres on rooftop is a gift! kids always so wonderful to have around the estates.

Think those anti cc residents shd think long term. The ppty will rise, cos buyers with kids always consider ccc in close vicinity to their residence. Within estate = safety, no need cross road or chiong here n there ma..

Aiyah people want Huat. but not at their back yard. do other people block but they huat is ok.

if not complain again n again loh. people these days are just whiners.

FamilyGuy72
18-03-13, 10:29
I support this proposal cos not only noise and safety, I've seen irresponsible drivers who leave their car engines running right in front of void-deck childcare centers. Poor kids and infants under their care have to inhale these toxic air frequently. :simmering:

DC33_2008
18-03-13, 10:30
Look like the same auntie who has quite a bit of money on the good investment. She must be already very moody and now with this.

DC33_2008
18-03-13, 10:33
We might be considered a developed nation but people is far from it. :doh:

pod
18-03-13, 11:01
Aiyah people want Huat. but not at their back yard. do other people block but they huat is ok.

if not complain again n again loh. people these days are just whiners.

Frankly speaking, rooftop gardens are pretty under-utilised these days. Usually residents only 'walk' during evening timing only. Day time cos of morning/aftnn sun, pretty hot to jalan jalan.

So I kinda think its a good move for the relevant authorities in this initiative.

SUPPORT ar!:cheers4:

Cupcakes
18-03-13, 11:11
They will have no children and grandchildren send them off next time :D :evil:

eng81157
18-03-13, 11:13
Look like the same auntie who has quite a bit of money on the good investment. She must be already very moody and now with this.

maybe she has plans to do rooftop farming?! ;)

Wild Falcon
18-03-13, 12:11
These guys are getting ridiculous. In the first place, lots of void decks already got childcare. And nowadays the HDB flats are built directly above the MCSP which means the roof of the MCSP is like ground floor to the lift lobby of the HDB flats. So what is their problem? Build some childcare center there would be very convenient.

When govt announce that singles able 35 below a certain income threshold can buy HDB flats direct, some married couples also wrote in to ST forum to complain. What is wrong with these people? This group of people pay the highest taxes with no benefits. Now give these Singaporeans the ability to buy HDB flats and people complain? What is coming of this world? Anything that doesn't benefit you you complain.

minority
18-03-13, 14:08
These guys are getting ridiculous. In the first place, lots of void decks already got childcare. And nowadays the HDB flats are built directly above the MCSP which means the roof of the MCSP is like ground floor to the lift lobby of the HDB flats. So what is their problem? Build some childcare center there would be very convenient.

When govt announce that singles able 35 below a certain income threshold can buy HDB flats direct, some married couples also wrote in to ST forum to complain. What is wrong with these people? This group of people pay the highest taxes with no benefits. Now give these Singaporeans the ability to buy HDB flats and people complain? What is coming of this world? Anything that doesn't benefit you you complain.

This is call the Singaporean 3.0. selfish, self-centered, self indulged. 3S

irisng
18-03-13, 15:31
Complain, complain, complain, full of complain, sign.......

We are actually now complaining about other people's complain too.:o

We are not in the shoes of the residents, so we do not understand how they feel. If one day, govt intend to build a hospital, elderly care centre or anything that block your nice view or will deprive you from using the place which you used to make use of it, I'm sure no one will like it too, except that sometimes we just bear with it instead of complaining.

I wonder those who stay directly below the roof garden will feel the noise when the children run about or not, it is quite annoying. I am now facing this problem, it is from my neighbour right above my level. Occassionally, can hear lots of running and jumping sound (sounds like adults footstep), sometimes also sound like they are knocking something, it is so loud as though the ceiling is going to give way. I wonder why they do that inside their house. Sometimes, really feel like going up to ask them to stop the noise, but in the end, never lor. Just bear with it, afterall it is not everyday.

irisng
18-03-13, 16:29
Alamat, the noise come again, seems like someone is pounding hard at the floor, it is not the construction work, I'm very sure. Don't know what are they trying to do, is it a gym centre or not?

eng81157
18-03-13, 16:39
maybe the neighbours above u are doing zumba? :sleep:

irisng
18-03-13, 17:06
maybe the neighbours above u are doing zumba? :sleep:

Sorry, what is zumba?

eng81157
18-03-13, 17:13
it's a kind of work out with latin music

alamak
18-03-13, 18:49

R u a true-blue Singaporean (born bred here, served NS if u r a guy) in the first place ??

Sounds like u r not.

minority
18-03-13, 19:17
R u a true-blue Singaporean (born bred here, served NS if u r a guy) in the first place ??

Sounds like u r not.

How u want to test me? I did enough my SOC. climb enough low wall and jump out of enough Chinook to be a Singaporean not to also count the no. of IPPT I need to go though given all the KPKB abt serving army being a biggest deal for so many KPKB people.

may2012
18-03-13, 19:58
lets say my house hv sea view. then a new lunch development coimg up which is going to block partially my sea view. can i complain and ask to stop the launch? :simmering:

irisng
18-03-13, 20:07
it's a kind of work out with latin music

Oic, thank you. :p

minority
18-03-13, 20:18
lets say my house hv sea view. then a new lunch development coimg up which is going to block partially my sea view. can i complain and ask to stop the launch? :simmering:

can! complain is free..

Cupcakes
19-03-13, 14:54
Don't you know you are the same too? If you have realised....

Cupcakes
19-03-13, 14:56
build casket and cemetry beside minority's house. Since he won't complain...
Complain, complain, complain, full of complain, sign.......

We are actually now complaining about other people's complain too.:o

We are not in the shoes of the residents, so we do not understand how they feel. If one day, govt intend to build a hospital, elderly care centre or anything that block your nice view or will deprive you from using the place which you used to make use of it, I'm sure no one will like it too, except that sometimes we just bear with it instead of complaining.

I wonder those who stay directly below the roof garden will feel the noise when the children run about or not, it is quite annoying. I am now facing this problem, it is from my neighbour right above my level. Occassionally, can hear lots of running and jumping sound (sounds like adults footstep), sometimes also sound like they are knocking something, it is so loud as though the ceiling is going to give way. I wonder why they do that inside their house. Sometimes, really feel like going up to ask them to stop the noise, but in the end, never lor. Just bear with it, afterall it is not everyday.

Regulators
19-03-13, 15:08
did the bayshore complain against cote d azure?

eng81157
19-03-13, 15:21
did the bayshore complain against cote d azure?

huh, both are located in entirely different places. i think u mean to say "did the sea view complain against cote d'azur" or "did the bayshore complain against costa del sol"

Regulators
19-03-13, 15:42
LOL salah, should be costa del sol, always get these two mixed up
huh, both are located in entirely different places. i think u mean to say "did the sea view complain against cote d'azur" or "did the bayshore complain against costa del sol"