PDA

View Full Version : US & Global Economy Booming!!!..Hold Tight Your Seat Belt..GoodLuck To ALL Owners

leesg123
15-03-13, 23:38
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/markets/9911118/Global-stock-markets-surge-as-Dow-fuels-rally.html
Global stock markets surge as Dow fuels rally

Stock markets across the world surged to new highs on Tuesday on the back of renewed optimism in the global recovery and strong corporate results.

:cheers4: :cheers4: :cheers4: :cheers4: :cheers4: :cheers4: :cheers4:

yjcai
16-03-13, 00:12
baltic up as well

kane
16-03-13, 00:19
Talked to someone this week. They bought a property in the US East Coast side last December. Prices now on average 10-15% higher.

Arcachon
16-03-13, 02:36
Talked to someone this week. They bought a property in the US East Coast side last December. Prices now on average 10-15% higher.

With 85 Billion of money a month going into the system, the price should have gone up longer ago.

Those who know what is money will get the big share at the end of the day, those who don't will keep their money in the Bank.

rymccondo77
16-03-13, 09:32
Time to take profits for those investments that have reached / exceeded one's targeted returns.

Doom
16-03-13, 22:22
(CNN) -- The US stock market is due for a sharp correction.

The Federal Reserve's aggressive monetary stimulus policy helping fuel record highs for U.S. stocks is "going to end badly" for the markets, according to investor and author Jim Rogers.

The Dow Jones Industrial Average rose for a tenth straight day to hit a record high of 14, 530 Thursday -- matching a winning streak in 1996 -- as investors continue to be buoyed by the Feds quantitative easing program.

But Rogers told CNN the "artificial" boosting of the economy by the Fed is like "throwing money out of the window to the markets."

Bernanke has also warned Congress it could hurt economic rebound.

The S&P 500 added 9 points, or 0.6%, as the index of closed in on its all-time high of 1,565.15, set in October 2007, while the Nasdaq gained 0.4%.

Rogers said the thirty stocks listed on the Dow were "not a good indicator" of a global recovery. Speaking with CNN's Nina dos Santos, He said: "The United States is the largest debtor nation in the history of the world and it's getting worse."

sgLion
16-03-13, 22:37

The Federal Reserve's aggressive monetary stimulus policy helping fuel record highs for U.S. stocks is "going to end badly" for the markets, according to investor and author Jim Rogers.
Rogers said the thirty stocks listed on the Dow were "not a good indicator" of a global recovery. Speaking with CNN's Nina dos Santos, He said: "The United States is the largest debtor nation in the history of the world and it's getting worse."

WOW...good brother, where did you get this piece of news ? I agree with you totally and your news that we are entering a NEW BULL MARKET next Monday !

:) :) :)

DKSG
16-03-13, 22:52
WOW...good brother, where did you get this piece of news ? I agree with you totally and your news that we are entering a NEW BULL MARKET next Monday !

:) :) :)

That is what my mentor BJ says - March is the month for record stock market !!!

DKSG

Leo.Cheng
16-03-13, 22:56
That is what my mentor BJ says - March is the month for record stock market !!!

DKSG

BJ the maniac must be very contented to have such a clever student like you.

so far u are the only one able to decipher his maniac messages.

WOAHAHHEHEHEHEHE

DKSG
16-03-13, 23:01
BJ the maniac must be very contented to have such a clever student like you.

so far u are the only one able to decipher his maniac messages.

WOAHAHHEHEHEHEHE

I take my mentor's words very seriously after he told us about the Singapore River story.

DKSG

dmonddd
17-03-13, 09:14
interest rate will also surge

expect to go up by 6 times 6 TIMES arrrh...by 2016.
this US news is expected but sloer. european also forecast to b resolved

but interest rate up up ..on the radar

if pay cash okay...if pay installment die liao

now i c why gahmen indirectly say can buy pay more cash
car okay sort term interest rate go up..no change in instalment
housing loan ..so many years die liao installment is $1000 now change to $4000

$3000 change to $12000 ..

teddybear
17-03-13, 11:44
Let's try to decipher what they are saying.... :tsk-tsk:

When? I guess 2020? :p
In the mean time, many people who follow the call may miss the boat big time?

The Dow Jones Industrial Average rose for a tenth straight day to hit a record high of 14, 530 Thursday -- matching a winning streak in 1996 -- as investors continue to be buoyed by the Feds quantitative easing program.

But Rogers told CNN the "artificial" boosting of the economy by the Fed is like "throwing money out of the window to the markets."

The S&P 500 added 9 points, or 0.6%, as the index of closed in on its all-time high of 1,565.15, set in October 2007, while the Nasdaq gained 0.4%.

But US economy is evidently recovering steadily! This shows that few people cares about all this except them because US being 1 of the biggest country in the world, being the number 1 super-power in the world, almost everybody is Ok for it to be the largest debtor nation and for in doing so pull up the economy of the world! Instead, if US stop doing so, the world's economy will collapse! Now, which option is very very much worse off?!

dmonddd
17-03-13, 11:54
simple dechipering la....

so ? whats the bottom line

me no go american school. hahahahaha

market up or down? crash or recover

dare2
17-03-13, 14:52

...are you talking about the guy who was expecting Sg property price to crash since 2007?...and have been renting for 20 plus K since then? The one whom the exalted but extinct Mr B idolized?

Arcachon
17-03-13, 18:52
When I go to the Bank to loan money, which of the following is true?

1. The Bank loan me the money when some one have deposit the money.
2. The Bank borrow their money from MAS and lend it to me.
3. The Bank lend me the money after they went public, that is from the share they sell to the public, e.g IPO DBS Bank....
4. The Bank just key in their computer system and loan me the money.

edwinleeap
17-03-13, 19:27

3. The Bank lend me the money after they went public, that is from the share they sell to the public, e.g IPO DBS Bank....

Wrong. The bank lend you the money simply because you promised to pay, principal and interest after you signed the contract with them.

leesg123
17-03-13, 19:28

I choose 4!!!

Arcachon
17-03-13, 19:40
Wrong. The bank lend you the money simply because you promised to pay, principal and interest after you signed the contract with them.

Question rephrase:

When you go to the Bank, where do the Bank get the money to loan to you?

edwinleeap
17-03-13, 21:28
Question rephrase:

When you go to the Bank, where do the Bank get the money to loan to you?

There is no money. It is based on a reserve ratio (that monetary authority requires bank to keep)

See this video and get entertained.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqvKjsIxT_8

Money as debt.

sgbuyer
17-03-13, 23:30
There is no money. It is based on a reserve ratio (that monetary authority requires bank to keep)

Money as debt.

It mentioned that resource limits bank lending and economic growth. So it appears that Singapore's straining resources and soaring inflation is putting a constraint to bank lending and hence economic growth.

Arcachon
18-03-13, 00:10
If Money = Debt why there are CMs?

1. Too many people understand what is Money.
2. Developer cannot build fast enough.
3. Not enough land to build apartment in Singapore.

Arcachon
18-03-13, 00:24
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKEzxKkdwkM

edwinleeap
18-03-13, 19:06
If Money = Debt why there are CMs?

1. Too many people understand what is Money.
2. Developer cannot build fast enough.
3. Not enough land to build apartment in Singapore.
Too much money coming in. Inflationary pressures can become vicious cycle.

sgbuyer
18-03-13, 19:18
Too much money coming in. Inflationary pressures can become vicious cycle.

It will end in bubble burst. Iceland and Dubai already gone through the cycle. Singapore is next.

indomie
18-03-13, 20:12
It will end in bubble burst. Iceland and Dubai already gone through the cycle. Singapore is next.
Airbus Wins $24 Billion Lion Air Order for 234 Airliners
By Andrea Rothman and Gregory Viscusi
March 18, 2013 6:16 AM EDT
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Queue

Airbus SAS won an order from Indonesia’s PT Lion Mentari Airlines for 234 planes worth $24 billion at list price, giving the European planemaker entry into a market that competitor Boeing Co. (BA) has long dominated.

24 billion usd is 24.000 x 1million. U still not convince we are in seriously money printing era. Your crash is nothing in comparison to money printing by the central banks.

sgbuyer
18-03-13, 20:49
Airbus Wins $24 Billion Lion Air Order for 234 Airliners
By Andrea Rothman and Gregory Viscusi
March 18, 2013 6:16 AM EDT
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Queue

Airbus SAS won an order from Indonesia’s PT Lion Mentari Airlines for 234 planes worth $24 billion at list price, giving the European planemaker entry into a market that competitor Boeing Co. (BA) has long dominated.

24 billion usd is 24.000 x 1million. U still not convince we are in seriously money printing era. Your crash is nothing in comparison to money printing by the central banks.

Unless you're a superpower like the US, money printing cannot prevent financial crisis.

If so, Vietnam banks will not be in trouble. The Vietnamese printed a lot of money but real estate still crashed.

But Singapore is anytime better off than Indonesia. If the crash happens in Indonesia again, the Chinese may not be safe.

sgbuyer
18-03-13, 21:22

Money as debt.

This is one of the best video I've seen. It breaks the fallacy that property is a hedge against inflation.

Once interest rates rise and the debt bubble bursts, property will fall like a stone as money supply shrinks.

indomie
18-03-13, 21:29
Unless you're a superpower like the US, money printing cannot prevent financial crisis.

If so, Vietnam banks will not be in trouble. The Vietnamese printed a lot of money but real estate still crashed.

But Singapore is anytime better off than Indonesia. If the crash happens in Indonesia again, the Chinese may not be safe.
Why not safe? A property crash is an economy event. Riot was a political event.
You are so smart that u can advise people how to make money in the event of a crash?. I make money now in the property boom. Are u advising me to sell my property now in anticipation of imminent collapse? Please make me believe u.

minority
18-03-13, 22:01

how fast did dubai spring back? hmmm 1 yr?

minority
18-03-13, 22:03
Why not safe? A property crash is an economy event. Riot was a political event.
You are so smart that u can advise people how to make money in the event of a crash?. I make money now in the property boom. Are u advising me to sell my property now in anticipation of imminent collapse? Please make me believe u.

time and again it shows that as long u have the holding power. any event is a blip. its those swimming naked that will get wash out into the sea when the tide resides.

With all the CMs there are less people that can enter the pool naked anyway.