PDA

View Full Version : Maybe Recession is very NEAR SOON...Hold Tight Your Seat Belt..GoodLuck To ALL Owners

Pages : [1] 2

DuaNehNehChioBu
15-03-13, 20:38
Source ( 5 Hours Ago - ST )
(http://www.straitstimes.com/breaking-news/money/story/singapore-consumer-spending-january-slide-20130315)
CONSUMERS in Singapore continued to cut back on spending in January, with retail sales slipping 1.4 per cent from December, and declining 2 per cent from a year earlier.

Figures from the Singapore Department of Statistics on Friday showed that January sales of telecommunications apparatus and computers saw the sharpest fall - declining 9.2 per cent compared to December.

Motor vehicle sales also remained a drag on the back of high car prices, falling 2.3 per cent on the previous month, and 0.6 per cent year-on-year.

Retail sales of food and beverages decreased 24.3 per cent in January compared to the same month last year, partly due to the higher base in January 2012 as a result of the Chinese New Year holiday falling on that month.

nickq
15-03-13, 21:01
(http://www.straitstimes.com/breaking-news/money/story/singapore-consumer-spending-january-slide-20130315)

Figures from the Singapore Department of Statistics on Friday showed that January sales of telecommunications apparatus and computers saw the sharpest fall - declining 9.2 per cent compared to December.

December got festive seasons and got IT show of course higher lah. How come compare Feb to December like that?

PN
15-03-13, 21:07
CONSUMERS in Singapore continued to cut back on spending in January, with retail sales slipping 1.4 per cent from December, and declining 2 per cent from a year earlier.

Motor vehicle sales also remained a drag on the back of high car prices, falling 2.3 per cent on the previous month, and 0.6 per cent year-on-year.

Retail sales of food and beverages decreased 24.3 per cent in January compared to the same month last year, partly due to the higher base in January 2012 as a result of the Chinese New Year holiday falling on that month.
So DuaNehNeh what is your plan? Continue renting?

sunrise
15-03-13, 21:16
So DuaNehNeh what is your plan? Continue renting?

duanehneh... pawn his back for a shelter.

DuaNehNehChioBu
15-03-13, 21:25
You think i am JOKING with this thread ??

KNN.....Then if No condo prices goes down / crash,

Dua Neh Neh i will become your Mother !! :cheers4:

dtrax
15-03-13, 21:25
Cut back spendings to hoot more condos???

http://pbr1060.photobucket.com/albums/t457/skychiu/Property%20Tanah%20Merah/20130315_094850_zps99cbacb9-1.jpg

DuaNehNehChioBu
15-03-13, 21:26
Oh so MANY FAKE Buyers

(Part-Timer Q to pretend buyers/So MANY Property Agents ! )

$7 / Hour ?? :D

LOL :rolleyes:

dtrax
15-03-13, 21:33
Oh shiat.. tio pian :scared-5: . Probably Urban Vista sales quite bad that's why agents need to hire people to queue to hype up the project.. wonder how's the sales now.. can any agents update plz?

Oh so MANY FAKE Buyers

(Part-Timer Q to pretend buyers/So MANY Property Agents ! )

$7 / Hour ?? :D

LOL :rolleyes:

yowetan
15-03-13, 21:33

http://pbr1060.photobucket.com/albums/t457/skychiu/Property%20Tanah%20Merah/20130315_094850_zps99cbacb9-1.jpg

Hi...which project is that?

dtrax
15-03-13, 21:34
Hi...which project is that?

Think is the Urban Vista tanah merah today launch... took the image from an agent today

PN
15-03-13, 21:38

DuaNehNeh ......Of course no joking lah.
I very serious one & I believe the rest are also very serious.

That's why need you to tell us your plan so that we can be enlightened.

yowetan
15-03-13, 21:38
Think is the Urban Vista tanah merah today launch... took the image from an agent today

Thanks..it is impressive. I am hoping and waiting for a great depression now.

ysyap
15-03-13, 21:42

http://pbr1060.photobucket.com/albums/t457/skychiu/Property%20Tanah%20Merah/20130315_094850_zps99cbacb9-1.jpgWah... agents all in shirt and tie plus that thick coat, plus fans are not on.... is there aircon? V hot even with aircon in that temp shelter... :scared-3:

darkseed73
15-03-13, 21:47

Pls lar, Great depression your WHOLE FAMILY all would be jobless too.

:doh: then even if it's super cheap, u also have no money.

Depression hits poor people the most, becos rich ppl still got assets to sell.

Poor ppl only got backside (provided you are young and cute)

*sorry getting a bit pissed*

Cupcakes
15-03-13, 21:47
And waiting to lose your job too?

dtrax
15-03-13, 21:48

dunno leh.. sg lions like all damn rich.. dunno where their money frm sia. D'nest today luanch clear more than 370 units too [based on http://www.dnest-sg.com/]. Not sure true or not or just tcss..think wait for news paper report. I think media report sometimes also fake one.. like d'leedon those return units actually bot by developer.. so how ah? recent sales all fake one or true, i also dunno. Damn confusing sia.. based on caveats more accurate? But i think hor based on what I see Mar 1st to Mar 5th only 35 caveats.. damn jialat jialat :scared-1: :scared-1:

Rysk
15-03-13, 21:49

NB! MR B (aka DNNCB).. Nov 2011 you oso talked what sh!t already drop 10-20%.. 2012 will drop 30-40%.. 2013/2014 will drop >50%.... talked until no sound no shadow.. worst still in the end go MIA from your own thread "Property price is coming down fast".. :doh:
Quick come back to your thread leh.. we missed you lor
http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=12285
:D

Nov 2011:

hold tight tight.....property drop >50% in 2-3 yrs....so obvious....
you can live in denial.....by then, don't blame, complain & regret......
funds & investment already start to flow out, SSE at 3 yrs low, India rupee & stock also down 20-30% in last 2 months, STI can't even cross 2700, wait for Euro to breakup, STI plunges below 2000.....Euro disntegrate is for sure, just when, within weeks to months.....by then, everything is too late....default, bankrupt, retrenchment, close down, whole world chasing for debt, recession, depression, deflation, everything crash down.....
bring cheque now can get 10-20% price cut easily....
by next yr, down 30-40%....
who buy illiquid property now.....tons of sellers out there, no buyers.....
continue to hope & dream.......till you lost everything.......
wait patiently in next few months to see all I posted here unfold 1 by 1.....
born loser will never see what is coming head on....

DuaNehNehChioBu
15-03-13, 21:54

Excluding the Students who have QUEUE there and - minus the Property Agents

= Less than 20 Potential Buyers :banghead:

I am more interested how many will CANCEL ORDER :beats-me-man:

DuaNehNehChioBu
15-03-13, 21:59
[SIZE="3"]NB! MR B (aka DNNCB).. Nov 2011 you oso talked what sh!t

I do NOT know who is that GUY.

Anyway if you take it granted that property prices will NEVER goes down,

you are KNN PATHETIC or NAIVE.

Up to you living in fantasy land.

DUA NEH NEH you jealous ? Why stalking me ?

U PERVERT huh ? Go away lah you horny young man ! :tsk-tsk:

DuaNehNehChioBu
15-03-13, 22:00

Cheers n Cheers !

Goodluck to those still paying your home loan....Oh insurance / car too...

:cheers4: :cheers4: :cheers4:

Allthepies
15-03-13, 22:04

Be careful of what you wish for. If you belong to bottom 85%, during Great Depression, you will suffer jialat jialat. The top 15% may not be spared too.

princess_morbucks
15-03-13, 22:06

Breastfeeding is cheap and healthy!

Rysk
15-03-13, 22:08
I do NOT know who is that GUY.

Anyway if you take it granted that property prices will NEVER goes down,

you are KNN PATHETIC or NAIVE.

Up to you living in fantasy land.

DUA NEH NEH you jealous ? Why stalking me ?

U PERVERT huh ? Go away lah you horny young man ! :tsk-tsk:

Wow!! Sound so familar..
Helo MR B (aka DNNCB).. again cannot tahan pay rental hah!! This is your 5th year into rental market liao leh.. :D

DuaNehNehChioBu
15-03-13, 22:14
Wow!! Sound so familar..
Helo MR B (aka DNNCB).. again cannot tahan pay rental hah!! This is your 5th year into rental market liao leh.. :D

Ask you WIFE to pay lah and go suck your wife lah.

Don't HARRASS me like a OLD PERVERT.....

Shame.....No money to Call Chicken ? Tell me lah i sponsor you loh :cheers4:

PLS Lah....Since you keep REPEATING mention MR B, perhaps you have been going out with him at the GEYLANG area for chicken every weekend ?? :scared-4: :scared-4:

Why you love mentioning him Mr B member huh ?? :D

DuaNehNehChioBu
15-03-13, 22:22
Enough of the jokes !!

Since majority think this thread is useless, joke, or crap,

moderator/admin please delete / close this thread.

Thanks

And Goodluck and Goodbye Guys !!

I No more posting from, leaving this forum forever !!

Now you guys happy ?? :(

DKSG
15-03-13, 22:47

Thanks for the update!

Technically, how to fake buyers ?
There will be actual sales to report out.

Office Boy will be going to Urban Vista this weekend to check it out then report out "live" from the showflat.

A sale is a sale. Who will fork our 1.25% of sales price to help developers fake sale ?? haha!

If really got such Cai Shen, please help to fake buy one of my units leh ...!

DKSG

august
15-03-13, 23:30
If recession comes, govt will likely peel back the cooling measures one by one. Yay!

Kelonguni
16-03-13, 10:21
I think the Govt is very smart to apply so many CMs, like stepping on the brakes harder and harder. They also want to see how far they can go (as in price peaks and collection of revenue).

But a huge up and down is not as good for revenue collection as relatively stable prices. Without the CMs I believe SG private properties would have been 50% higher.

So I suppose there is a huge confidence that they will aim to sustain it at this level even if prices start to dip.

If all the bad news continue to come in, I think by end 2013 will start to see a reversal. For a start, reduction of ABSD by a few percentage points but not totally removed.

3C
16-03-13, 10:26
Enough of the jokes !!

Thanks

Yes very happy. Throwing one table tonight to celebrate your disappearing.
Dont ever come back again until 2030.:D

CondoWE
16-03-13, 10:59
Enough of the jokes !!

Thanks

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :cheers4: !

CondoWE
16-03-13, 11:02

Such a pathetic guy...:doh: :doh: :doh: !

yowetan
16-03-13, 11:26
The great depression will create many pathetic people who bought for the past three years.

indomie
16-03-13, 11:39
The great depression will create many pathetic people who bought for the past three years.
Actually I symphatised with people who has their dream further away. Now not only the price is not coming down, but the affordability factors are taken away too with much tougher loan.

Rosy
16-03-13, 12:31
Only the super rich may benefit from a great depression and provided the economy recovers after that.

A great recession will create lots of social problems. Look at greece, italy and spain for eg.

Please think twice if not thrice before u comment.

rymccondo77
16-03-13, 13:01
Only the super rich may benefit from a great depression and provided the economy recovers after that.

A great recession will create lots of social problems. Look at greece, italy and spain for eg.

Please think twice if not thrice before u comment.

I think we should always wish all fellow Singaporeans well. If Singapore falls into a depression, Singapore could stay there (a long time) and not recover (at least for some time).

There may be some "controversial" contributors here but they too have families and relatives - who I am sure have different personalities / character - We should want every Singaporean to see their lives improved.

jwong71
16-03-13, 13:01
Do u have tons of cash on standby, say few hundred k and able to save up a lot monthly
Otherwise ur dream still be far fetch even if its crashing down

Rosy
16-03-13, 13:05
Do u have tons of cash on standby, say few hundred k and able to save up a lot monthly
Few hundred k is not alot and definitely not enough to grab opportunities during a great depression. Businesses or jobs are at stake too. I would say min 5mil and above would be able to ride out and benefit from a depression.

What we had seen in 2008/09 and quick recovery in late 09 is just a short recession. Great depression is alot more than that. 97/98 crisis is almost there.

yowetan
16-03-13, 13:06

Hi..my perspective is as follows:

A hard crash will cause a lot of distress to Singapore as a whole, including me. However, being a low income family - my impact would be minimum since I can't possibly go lower than now. What ensues will be the correction of prices in food, transportation, healthcare and education. Basically everything in today's equation will be corrected.

In view of long term consideration, it is best interest to have a crash and reset everything so our future generation, our children and local Singaporean will be benefit from this imminent crash.

It is also during this crashing period, we will see how loyal our foreign talents and I believe most of them would just withdrew and move on to another piece of fat promise land instead here.

It will again bring our country back to the basic and all of us have an equal chance and opportunity to start afresh.

Crash is to weed out greed and speculator(s).

Rosy
16-03-13, 13:08
You are so wrong. Great depression impact the lower class and middle class the most. Unless you are already debt free and had gained financial freedom.

Rosy
16-03-13, 13:12
By wishing a great depression upon us, it also shows the greed and selfishness of that person.

jwong71
16-03-13, 13:16
Few hundred k is not alot and definitely not enough to grab opportunities during a great depression. Businesses or jobs are at stake too. I would say min 5mil and above would be able to ride out and benefit from a depression.

What we had seen in 2008/09 and quick recovery in late 09 is just a short recession. Great depression is alot more than that. 97/98 crisis is almost there.

Be thankful if mr tan had 500k, to him is alot.

if he got 1-5mio.

Probably will be shouting for properties to shoot up instead.

onglai
16-03-13, 13:16
my impact would be minimum since I can't possibly go lower than now.

in a depression, u might lose ur job and use up all your savings before the depression recover, then u have to sell your house coz u have no money.
the rich will buy your house dirt cheap.

and when the econormy recover................

TMATT
16-03-13, 13:23
I give a 5 star for Rosy comment.
Just too bad those lower class who wish economic turn bad still dreaming...

Most of us in this forum had raise from that level to middle or higher class.
Not by dreaming Singapore will be in crises, but work along with the policy, system & strategy to achieve more resid, industry , commercial property to be financial freedom.

Those who think & act negative , forgive them as they nightmare daily already as miss too many opportunity

You are so wrong. Great depression impact the lower class and middle class the most. Unless you are already debt free and had gained financial freedom.

yowetan
16-03-13, 13:25

All are hypothetical assumptions. Let the real crash comes and we will know whose theories prove right then. I am prepared for the crash since I dun have the means to migrate.

rymccondo77
16-03-13, 13:31
All are hypothetical assumptions. Let the real crash comes and we will know whose theories prove right then. I am prepared for the crash since I dun have the means to migrate.

Oh dear !!!!
Basically, this attitude is: If I suffer, I want others to suffer too. :doh:

Rosy
16-03-13, 13:36
Oh dear !!!!
Basically, this attitude is: If I suffer, I want others to suffer too. :doh:
Similar to those spreading HIV.

CondoWE
16-03-13, 13:49
By wishing a great depression upon us, it also shows the greed and selfishness of that person.

Totally agreed. He is not so noble that wanted the correction helps singaporean but to help himself to buy mt. Sinai instead.. :doh: :doh: :doh: !

Lemonlaw
16-03-13, 14:14

Oh..you are talking about me? Hehehe :cheers5:

Leo.Cheng
16-03-13, 16:04
Not all recessions are inflationary. In 1950s, the recession was coupled with inflation. Even during the Great Depression, prices moved up 0.2% in the second year before crashing again.

Leo.Cheng
16-03-13, 16:05
Not all recessions are inflationary. In 1950s, the recession was coupled with inflation. Even during the Great Depression, prices moved up 0.2% in the second year before crashing again.

WOAHAHAHAHEEE

star
16-03-13, 16:16
Banks may not even provide loans during depression. Maybe jobless for 5yrs or longer if it drags on.

azeoprop
16-03-13, 16:34
In Shanghai now, just realized that condosingapore is blocked in China! Now using proxy to surf. :doh:

dare2
16-03-13, 17:00

A hard crash will cause a lot of distress to Singapore as a whole, including me. However, being a low income family - my impact would be minimum since I can't possibly go lower than now. What ensues will be the correction of prices in food, transportation, healthcare and education. Basically everything in today's equation will be corrected.

In view of long term consideration, it is best interest to have a crash and reset everything so our future generation, our children and local Singaporean will be benefit from this imminent crash.

It is also during this crashing period, we will see how loyal our foreign talents and I believe most of them would just withdrew and move on to another piece of fat promise land instead here.

It will again bring our country back to the basic and all of us have an equal chance and opportunity to start afresh.

WOW....the SUPERHERO of Depressed citizens of Singapore......there are many poor homeless people in Singapore crying for you to fight for their future is it? And this coming from a Multi-HDB owner......wow....we should built a statue to salute you liao....

phantom_opera
16-03-13, 17:30
obviously ppl like yowetan is not aware of Sg m2 growth of 9pc per year compuound for last 16y, have u ever wondered why property returns 9pc per year too

sgLion
16-03-13, 18:31

i meant to say not all recessions are deflationary. paiseh.

PN
16-03-13, 19:53
WOW....the SUPERHERO of Depressed citizens of Singapore......there are many poor homeless people in Singapore crying for you to fight for their future is it? And this coming from a Multi-HDB owner......wow....we should built a statue to salute you liao....
This YT is waiting for durian to drop from the sky. If it does happen one day, the durian will drop on his head and you know the consequences of the impact. Ouch. Deadly.

He is suffering from self-generated GREAT DEPRESSION. :D:D:D

Instead of building up his own value, keep going around asking people for job.

Today I good mood so give him an advise. A successful person don't have to look for job. The job will come to him. I'm serious. If you have built up enough reputation in your job circle, you'll be highly sought after. Whenever there is an opening, people will think of you and ask if you are interested. Why? Because they know you capability and they want you. That's all I've for YT.

zzz1
16-03-13, 21:42
This YT is waiting for durian to drop from the sky. If it does happen one day, the durian will drop on his head and you know the consequences of the impact. Ouch. Deadly.

He is suffering from self-generated GREAT DEPRESSION. :D:D:D

Instead of building up his own value, keep going around asking people for job.

Today I good mood so give him an advise. A successful person don't have to look for job. The job will come to him. I'm serious. If you have built up enough reputation in your job circle, you'll be highly sought after. Whenever there is an opening, people will think of you and ask if you are interested. Why? Because they know you capability and they want you. That's all I've for YT.
Save your time, I don think yt will ever comprehend that given the unique breed of mentality

DKSG
16-03-13, 23:11
Save your time, I don think yt will ever comprehend that given the unique breed of mentality

The main point is that we need to give people some hope that prices will "depress" in the future. This is how demand is managed to support price growth. Those buying now are the same people who think that after Lehman Brothers collapsed, no way property prices can go up so fast - sure will collapse again "very" soon.

YT : Yes. If you believe prices is going to get depressed, please wait. No point buying now.

DKSG

dare2
17-03-13, 07:19
....yup.....

You OWE To All Now!

dmonddd
17-03-13, 09:18
no point say this or that

look at interest rae curve...UP UP UP

market will not collapse if everyone buys with cash, majority buyers
only when 90% of buyers are taking loan. then collapse

interest rates 2016 up 6 times - forecast?
if installment is $3000 now later change to $12000

any banker here can tell? not agent. if cannot pay installment agent bo chap. not as friend will tel u be careful

so sure die lor if interest rate go UP UP UP UP

Rosy
17-03-13, 09:55
Sibor 0.3% x 6 + 0.8% = 2.6%

I am expecting more than that. 3-3.5% should be the norm average imo.

kane
17-03-13, 10:01
And that's fair. However we may have entered a new norm of low interest rates as we never had so many central banks printing money at the same time.

DC33_2008
17-03-13, 11:15
Good to know that buying interest is still there. Anybody know how many are so called '1st timer buyer'?
Thanks for the update!

Technically, how to fake buyers ?
There will be actual sales to report out.

Office Boy will be going to Urban Vista this weekend to check it out then report out "live" from the showflat.

A sale is a sale. Who will fork our 1.25% of sales price to help developers fake sale ?? haha!

If really got such Cai Shen, please help to fake buy one of my units leh ...!

DKSG

dmonddd
17-03-13, 11:29
central banks also jialat
if up interest rate will kill growth

if dun up interest rate inflation out of control

yowetan
17-03-13, 11:32
A crash could be hard, but a crash serves a reset and savior of all problems listed in the thread now. I support a crash.

amk
17-03-13, 11:38
And that's fair. However we may have entered a new norm of low interest rates as we never had so many central banks printing money at the same time.

We *have already* entered into this norm. A decade of ultra loose money supply in the making.
And this new norm creates enough abnormalities that can stay much longer than you think

dmonddd
17-03-13, 11:39
i dont support crash

a lot of casualties

remember asian crisis

but now central banks always give hint or warning
now i'm reading the warning signs

yowetan
17-03-13, 11:41
i dont support crash

a lot of casualties

remember asian crisis

but now central banks always give hint or warning
now i'm reading the warning signs

There are still optimism in this forum; hence a decent crash will be good to wake the sleepy ones. A crash has to be there.

dmonddd
17-03-13, 11:45
most central bans and gahmens in region all putting CMs

why? they know better than any of us on the street
they know the real numbers

only handful rich local local ard
everyone i ask has loans

dmonddd
17-03-13, 11:46
crash may be imminent but i hope not to c one

if gahmen manages expectations and cautioning citizens well, impact can be softened

yowetan
17-03-13, 11:49
I am hoping a decent crash to reset everything back to the core basic.

We need the ONE to reset the oracle, to restore back the orderly.

PN
17-03-13, 15:22
I am hoping a decent crash to reset everything back to the core basic.

We need the ONE to reset the oracle, to restore back the orderly.

And reset you to zero :D :D :D

teddybear
17-03-13, 15:28
The reason? Because they printed too much paper money, and they want these paper money to go into real economic activities, those that create jobs ones, not into physical assets (which is the greatest form of investments at such times but they just don't want you to do that!). At such times of super low interest rate, only the ones without loans are IDOIx! :doh:

most central bans and gahmens in region all putting CMs

why? they know better than any of us on the street
they know the real numbers

only handful rich local local ard
everyone i ask has loans

ForeignTalent
17-03-13, 15:39
Hi All,

I am a new member at this forum. Actually I already browsed and read this forum for about 10 months in order to get the best view of various developments from investors and owners perspective. Never bother to register and post a comment, because frankly speaking, my written English is not very good.
Today, as usual I opened condosingapore.com and read this thread. It is an interesting thread, DNNCB really pissed off by other seniors comments and this Yowetan's posts.
That's when I think I should register so I can post a comment.
This Yowetan is really DISGUSTING. From his Mt Sinai days, where he want to packed all his family into Trizon, while benefited from his in law HDB rent to asking everyone for a job. At the beginning I always though, although he sounded a little bit weird, but at least he is quite polite and never reply any comments with anger and that's make him quite ok.
But now, he is like an idiot, asking and waiting for a market crash.
People like him will be the 1st one to die, people who got money to invest surely got certain holding power and can still leverage by selling 1 of their investment to cash out while holding the other investment.
I wonder if he bought Trizon last year, will he still singing about market crash and " We need the ONE to reset the oracle, to restore back the orderly "
Yowetan, you are really pathetic.
From your 1st post until today it is already more then 1500 posts and you still do not buy any property yet, even Pandan Valley.
This is my 1st post and I can tell you, I just made my 1st purchase this week.

There is no use to hope for something that will hurt a lot of people only in order to give you a chance to fulfill your dreams ( even though your dream of owning a property at Mt Sinai sounds a little bit far fetched for your current condition, otherwise you wont hope for a crash ). And I can guarantee you, if crash really happen, you will lost your job, a lot of people will lost their jobs. Is this really what you want?

DC33_2008
17-03-13, 16:22
The question is who will left standing after another recession hit singapore. It is likely to be the rich ones.

DC33_2008
17-03-13, 16:24
]The question is who will left standing after another recession hit singapore. It is likely to be the rich ones as they will take the opportunity to accumulate more wealth.

zzz1
17-03-13, 18:24
Hi All,

I am a new member at this forum. Actually I already browsed and read this forum for about 10 months in order to get the best view of various developments from investors and owners perspective. Never bother to register and post a comment, because frankly speaking, my written English is not very good.
Today, as usual I opened condosingapore.com and read this thread. It is an interesting thread, DNNCB really pissed off by other seniors comments and this Yowetan's posts.
This Yowetan is really DISGUSTING. From his Mt Sinai days, where he want to packed all his family into Trizon, while benefited from his in law HDB rent to asking everyone for a job. At the beginning I always though, although he sounded a little bit weird, but at least he is quite polite and never reply any comments with anger and that's make him quite ok.
People like him will be the 1st one to die, people who got money to invest surely got certain holding power and can still leverage by selling 1 of their investment to cash out while holding the other investment.
I wonder if he bought Trizon last year, will he still singing about market crash and " We need the ONE to reset the oracle, to restore back the orderly "
From your 1st post until today it is already more then 1500 posts and you still do not buy any property yet, even Pandan Valley.

There is no use to hope for something that will hurt a lot of people only in order to give you a chance to fulfill your dreams ( even though your dream of owning a property at Mt Sinai sounds a little bit far fetched for your current condition, otherwise you wont hope for a crash ). And I can guarantee you, if crash really happen, you will lost your job, a lot of people will lost their jobs. Is this really what you want?
He already mentioned that given his status today , at the lowest In the pit, how far and further below he can go ?
So , he just hoping that more ppl can join his rank..

Just read his post with element of entertainment la..

Btw: welcome here and hope to hear your view and exchange of opinions . Lastly congrats on your purchase! Well done.. See ya!

yowetan
17-03-13, 20:59
Hi All,

Hi...congratulates to your purchase. However, beware the crash. Crash will be happening anytime. It is merciless however effective and essential.

It hurts people who speculates. It won't hurt people who intend to stay.

A crash is imminent, inevitable and should have occur to restore simplicity and orderly to Singapore. We need one. I need one.

Regulators
17-03-13, 21:05
greed is human nature, unless you are living in heaven n not in want. it is human to improve one's life and believe it or not, for a few to be successful, others will have to fall, it is either you or others. this is the natural consequence of capitalism.

ForeignTalent
17-03-13, 21:08
Hi zzz1,

Thanks.

Yowetan, seriously?
Let's put this in a simple way. If you managed to purchase your Trizon last year, would you hope for a crash? Or you will pray day and night so nothing happen?
Your answer will tell every body what kind of person you are.
I'm also buying for own stay , maybe 2 or 3 days monthly since I'm not based in Singapore. By the way, I passed on Trizon, since my wife hate the location. Nice condo actually, but the location is just so so.

danguard
17-03-13, 21:14
no need to get agitated if u ask me - take internet banter with a huge pinch of salt :o

Doom
17-03-13, 21:22
Historically, in a crash or recession, the rich end up doing better because they know how to make money regardless of the economy. As a matter of fact, they’re probably buying everything when it’s cheaper during a downturn. The less well-off will lose their jobs and have no skills and means to support themselves, or build up for the future. So it's really wishful thinking that the poor are insulated from a crash and the rich suffer greatly.

Even the middle class are not spared! In fact, if some financial gurus are right, there will be no middle class in the future. There will be only the rich, and the poor, nothing at the middle. It is called the M shape society.

ForeignTalent
17-03-13, 21:40
Yowetan's wonderful post crashed Singapore :

We tried to struggle along living day by day. Then I couldn't pay the rent. I had a little car, but I couldn't pay no license for it. I left it parked against the court. I sold it for fifteen dollars in order to buy some food for the family. I had three little children.

Wherever I went to get a job, I couldn't get no job. I went around selling razor blades and shoelaces. There was a day I would go over all the streets and come home with fifty cents, making a sale.

Finally, people started to talk me into going into the relief. I didn't want to go on relief. Believe me, when I was forced to go to the office of the relief, the tears were running out of my eyes. I couldn't bear myself to take money from anybody for nothing. If it wasn't for those kids--I tell you the truth--many a time it came to my mind to go commit suicide than go ask for relief. But somebody (had) to take care of those kids.

teddybear
17-03-13, 21:46
Where did you finally bought yours?
Agreed, Mt Sinai CMI location.......

Hi zzz1,

Thanks.

Yowetan, seriously?
Let's put this in a simple way. If you managed to purchase your Trizon last year, would you hope for a crash? Or you will pray day and night so nothing happen?
Your answer will tell every body what kind of person you are.
I'm also buying for own stay , maybe 2 or 3 days monthly since I'm not based in Singapore. By the way, I passed on Trizon, since my wife hate the location. Nice condo actually, but the location is just so so.

teddybear
17-03-13, 21:49
There will be no more middle class with their so-called progressive tax that taxes people who are the top 30% wealthiest and yet remove estate duty for the top 1% wealthiest (make the really rich remain & grow richer, tax them less by removing estate duty and get the other 29% of not-so-rich and not-so-poor to help shoulder the tax burden when the really rich's tax burden has been lowered), and also reducing the income tax of the top 1% earners and introducing GST to collect additional tax to make up the short-fall from reducing top 1% earners' income tax collection from the other 99% population, even those who don't earn a single cent! Ops! :doh:

Historically, in a crash or recession, the rich end up doing better because they know how to make money regardless of the economy. As a matter of fact, they’re probably buying everything when it’s cheaper during a downturn. The less well-off will lose their jobs and have no skills and means to support themselves, or build up for the future. So it's really wishful thinking that the poor are insulated from a crash and the rich suffer greatly.

Even the middle class are not spared! In fact, if some financial gurus are right, there will be no middle class in the future. There will be only the rich, and the poor, nothing at the middle. It is called the M shape society.

yowetan
17-03-13, 21:52
Hi..I still feel Mt Sinai has a strategic location with unbounded restriction. It is one of the precious gem in Singapore.

ForeignTalent
17-03-13, 22:08
Hi Teddy, bought an apartment along Dunearn Rd.

Yowe, you are really stubborn. For a moment, I think that you are actually a psychologist in disguise who is doing some kind of research on how peoples will respond to an act of stubbornness and acute self centered personality.
But end up believed you are having a problem of Narcissistic Personality Disorder.
Please seek help.

teddybear
17-03-13, 22:10
Dunearn Road is a long road, care to share near to which location (ie. near Newton MRT station or near Beauty World or ?)?

Yowe, you are really stubborn. For a moment, I think that you are actually a psychologist in disguise who is doing some kind of research on how peoples will respond to an act of stubbornness and acute self centered personality.
But end up believed you are having a problem of Narcissistic Personality Disorder.
Please seek help.

ForeignTalent
17-03-13, 22:11
Hi Teddy,

It is Jardin.

yowetan
17-03-13, 22:13

Please seek help.

Hi...thanks for your concern. I am well and good; I am just being preservance - Mt Sinai is still my choice.

teddybear
17-03-13, 22:25
Oh thanks.
The estate is nice.... ;)

Hi Teddy,

It is Jardin.

dmonddd
17-03-13, 23:40
ditto
one who missed the boat should not have a prayer for market crashing
probably one has never been through a crisis
but should no be as most seniors would have bee through 2 crisis - PAINFUL

Hi All,

dmonddd
17-03-13, 23:46
foreign talent i'm sure u will only b concern if rates move upwards in nxt few years
unlessu have taken a small loan and not bothered even if rates jumped 4-6 times

TMATT
17-03-13, 23:49
Congrats to your first purchase :D
It good to own a unit in this country ;)

[QUOTE=ForeignTalent]Hi All,

sgbuyer
17-03-13, 23:52

This is not true in Singapore. The government takes care of the poor very well because it cost less to help poor people and you get better returns when it comes to the election.

The middle class and the rich will be left to fend for themselves. Many wealthy went bankrupt durnig the 1997 recession.

teddybear
18-03-13, 00:19
Really?
Then how you do explain:
1) Removal of estate duty
2) Reducing top-tier income tax from 25% to 20%
3) introducing GST because of removing (1) & (2)? :beats-me-man:

This is not true in Singapore. The government takes care of the poor very well because it cost less to help poor people and you get better returns when it comes to the election.

The middle class and the rich will be left to fend for themselves. Many wealthy went bankrupt durnig the 1997 recession.

ForeignTalent
18-03-13, 00:46
@TMMAT , thanks. That's the idea, really like Singapore. Sometimes really can not understand why a lot of Singaporean loves to complaint. Singaporean should really appreciated what they had now.

@dmonddd, already calculated, should be fine even interest rate climbed to 6%. But if the rates indeed climbed to more than 6%, I guess I'm not the only one who should worry.

august
18-03-13, 00:53
@TMMAT , thanks. That's the idea, really like Singapore. Sometimes really can not understand why a lot of Singaporean loves to complaint. Singaporean should really appreciated what they had now.

@dmonddd, already calculated, should be fine even interest rate climbed to 6%. But if the rates indeed climbed to more than 6%, I guess I'm not the only one who should worry.

where are u from?
who are u to tell sporeans what sporeans should or should not appreciate?

and calling yourself foreign talent? u are a joke.

ForeignTalent
18-03-13, 01:01
@august
ok, my bad. do not want to start a fight, so apology if my comment sounds offended.

as for FT as my nickname, please do not worry. I'm not taking any singaporean jobs at all. not even working in singapore.

august
18-03-13, 01:35
@august
ok, my bad. do not want to start a fight, so apology if my comment sounds offended.

as for FT as my nickname, please do not worry. I'm not taking any singaporean jobs at all. not even working in singapore.

ok cheers :D

Doom
18-03-13, 05:42
no need to get agitated if u ask me - take internet banter with a huge pinch of salt :o

You may have a point there. Having observed this forum for a while, and having read too many novels, I see different personalities and characters here:

Righteous - love to give advice, and always in the Right, never wavering in their stand and beliefs
Star Gazers - fond of making predictions, as if they are born with a crystal ball, as if they have a boundless talent for seeing the future
Irritants - enjoys irritating and annoying others by posting irreverent questions and remarks, whether intentionally or because they might have a deficit or imbalance in their grey matter
Illusionists - adept at giving the illusion they are filthy rich, with a string of properties to their name (but still have time to spare to "help'' others)
Monitors - like to monitor developments in the market, what is happening, what others are saying, what they should be fearful - or esctatic - about
Chiak Pah Kah Eng - eat full already, too free, I guess that's the lot of us who have nothing better to do, who log in multiple times a day, who have time on our hands

And that's the beauty of it all, so I guess it's good to live and let live!

blackjack21trader
18-03-13, 09:18
WOAHEHEHEHEHE

Dumb trying to sound smarter.

woahaheheheheheehhe

Leo.Cheng
18-03-13, 09:20
WOAHEHEHEHEHE

Dumb trying to sound smarter.

woahaheheheheheehhe

bro, u referring to who har........?

blackjack21trader
18-03-13, 09:21
bro, u referring to who har........?

referring to the pot that called the kettle black or....the blind leading the blinds la.

Leo.Cheng
18-03-13, 09:22
referring to the pot that called the kettle black or....the blind leading the blinds la.

and that person is ......?

blackjack21trader
18-03-13, 09:23
and that person is ......?

An idiot that try to act smart.woahahahaahahah

Leo.Cheng
18-03-13, 09:23
An idiot that try to act smart.woahahahaahahah

bro, catch no balls leh.....???? who is the idiot ?

minority
18-03-13, 10:12

Welcome to the forum. its Singapore trait to be not happy with anything. Be it good or bad. We are never happy with it. Blame it on the upbring or the surrounding. Perhaps its the wants to be better ( looking from a positive stand pt).

So complain and grumpiness are a way of life for many. That makes them fill happy coz they all feel liberated that its others at fault .

:D :D :D :D

DuaNehNehChioBu
18-03-13, 10:30

Well actually i already stop posting. But....:cool:

People like you call other SIAO

You YOURSELF the KING OF SIAO LANG !

Just look at your childish words above just makes you look MORE DUMBER than ANYONE in this forum :rolleyes:

Pathetic loser blackjack21trader

lol

blackjack21trader
18-03-13, 13:22
From recession shout until now economy recovering liao still shouting crash. now i understand what it meant to be a miss-the-boater that waited at the berth when the boat comes and leaves many times but still never board the boat.

woahaahheheheheheh

blackjack21trader
18-03-13, 13:25
duanehnehcb=voice=alam=young=basic=doom

Leo.Cheng
18-03-13, 13:27

no wonder , i notice the writing style very aimilar.

sgLion
18-03-13, 13:29
why ppl like to use so many clones?

Doom
18-03-13, 13:36

Hey Roman Catholic bro, please show some humility, don't shout shout, don't be loud loud, and don't be too vulgar. Pope Francis will be disappointed! He asks that the poor be respected, the downtrodden be loved, the marginalised be cherished. Didn't you predict that Pope Benedict would resign? Didn't you predict that an Argentinian would become Pope? Didn't you predict all that, good Roman Catholic bro?

Doom
18-03-13, 14:01
why ppl like to use so many clones?

What's a lion running a copy machine called?
A: A copycat!

Why are lions religious?
A: Because they prey frequently, and prey as a family!

What's worse than a Singapore Lion?
A: Nothing!

ForeignTalent
18-03-13, 16:18
Back to discussion, is it a crash really imminent?
What can really cause a crash in property market?
What is the immediate results of a crash in property market?
Will government allow a crash to happen in Singapore? Wouldn't it means all Singaporean whom assets is in form of property will be lost a lot of their fortune? With interest rate spiked, wouldn't it mean a lot of people will be default and their collateral will be put in force sell by bank?

ralfale
18-03-13, 17:18
If cyprus can spin off a euro crisis, the crash will be near.

Regulators
18-03-13, 17:23
why would there be a crash with the recent white paper? whether we like it or not, foreigners like you guys are coming to our tiny island to settle. we should be asking you what your intentions are in coming here, to make Singapore your home or just to reap n leave?
Back to discussion, is it a crash really imminent?
What can really cause a crash in property market?
What is the immediate results of a crash in property market?
Will government allow a crash to happen in Singapore? Wouldn't it means all Singaporean whom assets is in form of property will be lost a lot of their fortune? With interest rate spiked, wouldn't it mean a lot of people will be default and their collateral will be put in force sell by bank?

ForeignTalent
18-03-13, 17:34
@Regulator , if you ask me... as a foreigner I bought a property in Singapore for my own stay with intention of moving to Singapore in the next 10 years when I'm retired. Will be 43 years old at that time, planning to move to Singapore, starting a small business. Love coffee and maybe I will open a small cafe, selling coffee and socialize with fellow coffee lovers. I'm that simple.

Never crossed my mind to flip for profit, jacking up property prices for others. Also wont take any employment in Singapore, so I hope people wont treat me as a Foreign Trash who only come, taking other people jobs, and the first to run away when thing in Singapore turned ugly.

DC33_2008
18-03-13, 17:37
Singaporeans are running out and yet your are coming. Where are you from?
@Regulator , if you ask me... as a foreigner I bought a property in Singapore for my own stay with intention of moving to Singapore in the next 10 years when I'm retired. Will be 43 years old at that time, planning to move to Singapore, starting a small business. Love coffee and maybe I will open a small cafe, selling coffee and socialize with fellow coffee lovers. I'm that simple.

Never crossed my mind to flip for profit, jacking up property prices for others. Also wont take any employment in Singapore, so I hope people wont treat me as a Foreign Trash who only come, taking other people jobs, and the first to run away when thing in Singapore turned ugly.

ForeignTalent
18-03-13, 17:48
@DC33 , not really comfortable to share where I came from.
For now, Singapore is a far more better place comparing where I stay. At least you can walk the street feeling safe and do not need to keep looking at your back worrying someone will rob you.

DC33_2008
18-03-13, 18:11
You think so. It depends where u are?
For now, Singapore is a far more better place comparing where I stay. At least you can walk the street feeling safe and do not need to keep looking at your back worrying someone will rob you.

DuaNehNehChioBu
18-03-13, 18:43
From recession shout until now economy recovering liao still shouting crash. now i understand what it meant to be a miss-the-boater that waited at the berth when the boat comes and leaves many times but still never board the boat.

woahaahheheheheheh

Muahahhahaha,

Your mother CALLING you....Be a good son.....Don't around naked in this forum.

Investment is NOT kids....

On a serious note:
Even you are in the boat doesn't mean it wouldn't capsize :rolleyes:

Hope you DON'T GET SUDDEN DROWN :D

HA HA :D :D

DuaNehNehChioBu
18-03-13, 18:54
www.sglion.com

Interesting Facts about you blackjack21trader

Domain Name: sglion.com
Registered at http://www.dynadot.com

Registrant:
Abel TAY c/o Dynadot Privacy
PO Box 701
San Mateo, CA 94401
United States

Administrative Contact:
PO Box 701
San Mateo, CA 94401
United States

1-650-585-4708

Technical Contact:
PO Box 701
San Mateo, CA 94401
United States

1-650-585-4708

Record expires on 2014/05/15 UTC
Record created on 2012/05/15 UTC

Domain servers in listed order:
ns1.dynadot.com
ns2.dynadot.com

Abel Tay :D

You Man or Woman or Homo or Gay ? :doh: :doh:

DuaNehNehChioBu
18-03-13, 18:57
Just a little Tip for you Blackjack21trader

Change your UGLY Website Design.

I can help you for FREE if you want :cool:

Seriously your sglion homepage design is WORSE than a Primary 1 Student

Oh it is good to rename your signature as

神经 股侠 :cheers1: :cheers1:

Don't be greedy in investment....Wait very soon your BOAT CAPSIZE

Heeeee Haaaaa :D :D

blackjack21trader
18-03-13, 19:22

YOU ARE CRAZY LAH.

Even people from high places like CNN and high political positions say my website very SWEE and beautiful and professionally done.

I think you need to see an eye specialist.

WOAHAHEHHEHE

THE POT CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK.

sgbuyer
18-03-13, 19:22

Singapore is not as safe as you think. Historically, Singapore is part of the Johor Sultanate. Which is based in Sumatra and Malacca. So both Indonesia and Malaysia has historical claim over Singapore.

blackjack21trader
18-03-13, 19:27
YOU ARE CRAZY LAH.

Even people from high places like CNN and high political positions say my website very SWEE and beautiful and professionally done.

I think you need to see an eye specialist.

WOAHAHEHHEHE

THE POT CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK.

One even took the trouble to write me a long letter praising me and asking me to keep up the good work I have done so far.

SIAOLANG calling others siao.

blackjack21trader
18-03-13, 19:28
www.sglion.com

Registrant:
PO Box 701
San Mateo, CA 94401
United States

GO READ THE BIBLE FROM PAGE ONE LA.

YOU ARE SO IGNORANT AND GULLIBLE !

:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

Leo.Cheng
18-03-13, 19:30

sigh yo.... dun be angry la brother blackjack :) these are young punks la....forgive them la...

sgLion
18-03-13, 19:32
sigh yo.... dun be angry la brother blackjack :) these are young punks la....forgive them la...

halor.... brother blackjack...these are siaolangs or mentally unstable cyberpunks la....forgive them la...i mean who would call oneself Duanehneh-CB ?

blackjack21trader
18-03-13, 19:33
Duanehneh-C.B. , count yourself lucky that there are 2 nice forumers here that put in a few good words for you. I shall give them face la

blackjack21trader
18-03-13, 19:41

every person I met at party, I show them my website on my iphone and they all say my website is so beautiful that no human mortals are able to come out with such fantastic work of ART.

come on la, many are high net worth successful business owners okay, are you saying they have no taste ? Then you are offending many people liao hor !

blackjack21trader
18-03-13, 19:44
every person I met at party, I show them my website on my iphone and they all say my website is so beautiful that no human mortals are able to come out with such fantastic work of ART.

come on la, many are high net worth successful business owners okay, are you saying they have no taste ? Then you are offending many people liao hor !

One very famous Hong Kong actress even laugh non-stop from the start of a party till the end after I show her my website.

She must be very impressed lor. You know, I got so embarrassed that she held my humble works in such high regards actually.

Regulators
18-03-13, 19:46
we are around the same age group,maybe I am just 3-4years your senior. I think most foreigners will feel the strain retiring in Singapore ten years from now unless you stock up your wealth in property or equities long before you reach retirement. most Singaporeans are already finding it tough to retire. I happen to be the fortunate few who know what I want and started planning very early.

DuaNehNehChioBu
18-03-13, 19:48

Thanks for the Compliments

Btw, you haven't reply me whether are you ACCEPTING my Web Design Offer ?

If you hard up cash or no money

just tell me lah. I can DESIGN it free...

Siao Lang is better than you HYPOCRITE :tongue3:

blackjack21trader
18-03-13, 19:49
we are around the same age group,maybe I am just 3-4years your senior. I think most foreigners will feel the strain retiring in Singapore ten years from now unless you stock up your wealth in property or equities long before you reach retirement. most Singaporeans are already finding it tough to retire. I happen to be the fortunate few who know what I want and started planning very early.

Very true. I agree with you totally, good brother. That is why one must hedge your future into property or assets. If say that is a crash, you are still protected with something concrete. And if there is a boom, you can realise them and increase your net worth.

Worse is to sit there like a duck doing nothing concrete. :)

DuaNehNehChioBu
18-03-13, 19:49

Hey YOU OLD MAN - zheng shao qiu,

Your WIFE passed away so long liao and now you come out and FLIRT with Blackjack21 trader aka The SIAO LANG Hypocite ?

Muahahahahahahahahhhaha :D :D

DuaNehNehChioBu
18-03-13, 19:51
Very true. I agree with you totally, good brother. That is why one must hedge your future into property or assets. If say that is a crash, you are still protected with something concrete. And if there is a boom, you can realise them and increase your net worth.

Worse is to sit there like a duck doing nothing concrete. :)

But the fact is that ALL your current investments are going to SINK together with your BOAT soon.....

Pray hard enough EUROPE CRISIS Coming....And N. Korea War don't forget !

Muahahhahahahahahha :D :D

blackjack21trader
18-03-13, 19:51
Thanks for the Compliments

Btw, you haven't reply me whether are you ACCEPTING my Web Design Offer ?

If you hard up cash or no money

just tell me lah. I can DESIGN it free...

Siao Lang is better than you HYPOCRITE :tongue3:

You are very nice to offer la, good brother DNNC.B. :)

Actually it is intentionally kept that way to avoid undue attention la.

If you design my website like very professional later someone ask me limkopi how arh ?

Thanks anyway :)

blackjack21trader
18-03-13, 19:53
But the fact is that ALL your current investments are going to SINK together with your BOAT soon.....

you are really siao isit ?

I fake siao and your siao is real one isit?

DuaNehNehChioBu
18-03-13, 19:53

Point is = Your website has NO taste...

Truth is = Your Website is JUNK....

Your so call every person is LYING to you.....

Muahahahhahahah

NAIVE Boy :doh:

DuaNehNehChioBu
18-03-13, 19:54
you are really siao isit ?

I fake siao and your siao is real one isit?

You don't say i siao.

COZ you the KING OF SIAO.....

And i FULLY RESPECT YOU got the AWARD....

:cheers4:

blackjack21trader
18-03-13, 19:56
Point is = Your website has NO taste...

Truth is = Your Website is JUNK....

Your so call every person is LYING to you.....

Muahahahhahahah

NAIVE Boy :doh:

You are the naive one.

You have no idea the cruelty a human being is capable of. That is why I designed my website like it did.

If I sounded or acted too smart, someone could be after me hor.

SIGH.....you are a nice guy with good intention la...but no brain.

Regulators
18-03-13, 19:57
this tune sounds really familiar and copyrighted by Mr B...lol...just a word of advice, don't let those tits get the better of your head :D

blackjack21trader
18-03-13, 19:57
You don't say i siao.

COZ you the KING OF SIAO.....

And i FULLY RESPECT YOU got the AWARD....

:cheers4:

told u that is the whole idea...read above, good brother ;)

DuaNehNehChioBu
18-03-13, 19:58
You are the naive one.

You have no idea the cruelty a human being is capable of. That is why I designed my website like it did.

If I sounded or acted too smart, someone could be after me hor.

SIGH.....you are a nice guy with good intention la...but no brain.

Kan Na Sai Design.

I doubt you even know the basic HTML / JAVA

Tell you what lah

Go download software which has the basic functions of

WYSIWYG

Google it if you don't know what is that :cool:

DuaNehNehChioBu
18-03-13, 19:59
this tune sounds really familiar and copyrighted by Mr B...lol...just a word of advice, don't let those tits get the better of your head :D

Maybe Mr B is your long lost Father ?

Maybe you got to check with the Hospital for Blood Test :D

blackjack21trader
18-03-13, 20:13
Kan Na Sai Design.

I doubt you even know the basic HTML / JAVA

Tell you what lah

Go download software which has the basic functions of

WYSIWYG

Google it if you don't know what is that :cool:

act smart is good enuff, dun be too smart.

what do you think will happen to me if I provided real facts and were also very accurate on my "predictions"? Let me tell you what will happen next:

I only need to be accurate for 3 consecutive years before someone really powerful from the global powers comes after me.

you are so GULLIBLE you have no idea. It is for the very exact fear of the 2 events you mentioned that propels the current affluent foreigner influx into our city.

blackjack21trader
18-03-13, 20:16
act smart is good enuff, dun be too smart.

what do you think will happen to me if I provided real facts and were also very accurate on my "predictions"? Let me tell you what will happen next:

I only need to be accurate for 3 consecutive years before someone really powerful from the global powers comes after me.

you are so GULLIBLE you have no idea. It is for the very exact fear of the 2 events you mentioned that propels the current affluent foreigner influx into our city.

You know who is JIGONG or not ? why he act siao during ancient china ?

Just go and think what will happen to him if he really talk super intelligently with ESP powers.

I think you got my point.

DuaNehNehChioBu
18-03-13, 20:19
Go and HIRE a Web Design Consultant to redesign your LOUSY PIECE OF JUNK WEBSITE ---SGLION

the more i visit your homepage

the more i want to VOMIT

****** Don't change topic....Nothing to do with Ji Gong.

:rolleyes:

blackjack21trader
18-03-13, 20:19
Go and HIRE a Web Design Consultant to redesign your LOUSY PIECE OF JUNK WEBSITE ---SGLION

the more i want to VOMIT

GOD can give you a test, and you will pass magnificently.

Devil can give you another test, and you could also pass with flying colors.

BUT when a human being administer a test on you, YOU BETTER be very careful as the chances of failing is very high.

Good Luck, hope that will enlighten and elevate your intelligence to a higher level.

blackjack21trader
18-03-13, 20:20

the more i want to VOMIT

good, that is my objective.

princess_morbucks
18-03-13, 20:53
I support BJ21!

Regulators
18-03-13, 20:57
sometimes no design is good design just like Google. good web design is very subjective

the more i want to VOMIT

Regulators
18-03-13, 21:06
Mr B is your alter ego, you are a sad case of a guy that lost all credibility n end up morphing into a some dua neh neh to hide your feeling of insecurity. :doh:
Maybe Mr B is your long lost Father ?

Maybe you got to check with the Hospital for Blood Test :D

ForeignTalent
18-03-13, 21:23
Singapore is not as safe as you think. Historically, Singapore is part of the Johor Sultanate. Which is based in Sumatra and Malacca. So both Indonesia and Malaysia has historical claim over Singapore.

I think Singapore is a lot more safer. As a country where there are a lot of foreign interests in it, at least she will be protected.
If talking about historical claim, whole Malaysia and Singapore are belonging to Srivijaya and Majapahit Kingdom, now known as Indonesia. The idea of claiming the whole Malaysia and Singapore as part of Indonesia based on historical claim is just plain insane.
This whole Sabah stand off is really funny. No single country will stand at Sulu Sultanate sides.

ForeignTalent
18-03-13, 21:26

That's why I will not move to Singapore before I reached my retirement age. The idea is building my wealth here, and keep it as a retirement fund. Even I already reached my retirement age and moved to Singapore, I will still run my company from Singapore and basically will still have an exact amount of income monthly.

The word " retired " for me actually more at the " doing what I love to do " and not doing something because I have to do that in order to earn money.

DuaNehNehChioBu
18-03-13, 22:57
Mr B is your alter ego, you are a sad case of a guy that lost all credibility n end up morphing into a some dua neh neh to hide your feeling of insecurity. :doh:

Same goes to you lor

Well you want me to BECOME YOUR 2nd Mother is it ? :scared-4:

You love BIG TITS Dua Neh Neh ? :doh:

Don't be Shy lah...I promise i will NOT tell your wife...:doh:

LOL :D

YOU HORNY OLD MAN :rolleyes:

Regulators
18-03-13, 23:02
I suppose we as Singaporeans should be happy that successful FTs like yourself want n aspire to make Singapore your final home. :)
That's why I will not move to Singapore before I reached my retirement age. The idea is building my wealth here, and keep it as a retirement fund. Even I already reached my retirement age and moved to Singapore, I will still run my company from Singapore and basically will still have an exact amount of income monthly.

The word " retired " for me actually more at the " doing what I love to do " and not doing something because I have to do that in order to earn money.

ForeignTalent
18-03-13, 23:05
I suppose we as Singaporeans should be happy that successful FTs like yourself want n aspire to make Singapore your final home. :)
Hey, thanks
I guess I will be the first FT loved by Singaporean:D

sgbuyer
19-03-13, 00:46
I think Singapore is a lot more safer. As a country where there are a lot of foreign interests in it, at least she will be protected.
If talking about historical claim, whole Malaysia and Singapore are belonging to Srivijaya and Majapahit Kingdom, now known as Indonesia. The idea of claiming the whole Malaysia and Singapore as part of Indonesia based on historical claim is just plain insane.
This whole Sabah stand off is really funny. No single country will stand at Sulu Sultanate sides.

Not insane. Do you know Malaysia is a military ally of China?

Of course won't happen so quickly, but it will start off with the fight over the Spratly Islands.

The safer place is to invest in Canada, USA, countries that have lots of oil, have the pacific and Atlantic oceans as natural defenses, and you know will exist in current form even 50 or 100 years from today.

By the way, Indonesia is running out of oil, not enough for even self consumption...

sgbuyer
19-03-13, 01:01
Why does Singapore keep on buying US fighter jets, attack helicopters, navy ships? Do you know the Singapore navy has as many large ships as the Indonesian navy, but 30 years newer and can sink the entire Indonesian Navy easily? The Malaysian navy no need mention, not even 1/4 the strength of Indonesian navy.

The Singapore navy is intended to fight an enemy much more powerful than any South East Asian country.

indomie
19-03-13, 07:56
Why does Singapore keep on buying US fighter jets, attack helicopters, navy ships? Do you know the Singapore navy has as many large ships as the Indonesian navy, but 30 years newer and can sink the entire Indonesian Navy easily? The Malaysian navy no need mention, not even 1/4 the strength of Indonesian navy.

The Singapore navy is intended to fight an enemy much more powerful than any South East Asian country.
Why u think so complicated one? The real war is about owning a piece of singapore. Buy sg property then u are a real patriot.

blackjack21trader
19-03-13, 08:16
Hey, thanks
I guess I will be the first FT loved by Singaporean:D

Dear good brother ForeignTalent, more than 99.9% of Singaporean loves you. Those 0.1% unhappy voices you heard in the media or Internet are NOT Singaporean but pretended Singaporean.

I LOVE YOU, brother ForeignTalent ! If I am not married, I will marry every foreigner in Singapore because I LOVE FOREIGN TALENTS SO MUCH for their CONTRIBUTION TO OUR ECONOMY !

:) :) :)

eng81157
19-03-13, 08:16

and pray tell, which enemy are we going to fight? do you know that there are countless possible sites for enemies to launch land-based artillery barrage? doesn't matter if we have a huge navy

blackjack21trader
19-03-13, 08:22

Dear good brother ! Very discerning insights !

Same for United States Army, The US Army is intended to fight an enemy bigger than any country on this planet.

Now they are telling you Life is possible on Mars. Next you will see UFO landing on Earth !

blackjack21trader
19-03-13, 08:25
I support BJ21!

Thank YOU , good sister!

I have been humbled to have deserved your support, sweet sister !

blackjack21trader
19-03-13, 08:27
Why u think so complicated one? The real war is about owning a piece of singapore. Buy sg property then u are a real patriot.

indomie kor kor, someone with a BIG NEH NEH bullied me yesterday while you were not around :(

blackjack21trader
19-03-13, 08:37
www.sglion.com

Registrant:
PO Box 701
San Mateo, CA 94401
United States

Administrative Contact:
PO Box 701
San Mateo, CA 94401
United States

1-650-585-4708

Technical Contact:
PO Box 701
San Mateo, CA 94401
United States

1-650-585-4708

ns1.dynadot.com
ns2.dynadot.com

You are SO DUMB, let me educate you a little, BIG NEH NEH :

Abel \a-bel\ as a boy's name is pronounced AY-bel. It is of Hebrew origin, and the meaning of Abel is "breath, vapour". From the Hebrew name Hevel, and the meaning implies vanity. The name may also derive from an Assyrian word meaning "meadow". Biblical: the second son of Adam and Eve. According to the Christian Church, he is a pre-Christian martyr and is invoked as a saint in the litany for the dying. The name has been in steady use since the sixth century, and is popular in Spain.

Abel has 8 variant forms: Abe, Abele, Abell, Abelson, Abey, Abie, Able and Avel.

For more information, see also the related name Abelard.

Baby names that sound like Abel are Abiel and Abyel.

View a list of the 5 names that reference Abel.

Popularity of Abel

Abel is a very popular first name for men (#485 out of 1220) and also a very popular surname or last name for all people (#1774 out of 88799). (1990 U.S. Census)

blackjack21trader
19-03-13, 08:41
www.sglion.com

Registrant:
PO Box 701
San Mateo, CA 94401
United States

Administrative Contact:
PO Box 701
San Mateo, CA 94401
United States

1-650-585-4708

Technical Contact:
PO Box 701
San Mateo, CA 94401
United States

1-650-585-4708

ns1.dynadot.com
ns2.dynadot.com

no wonder my wife told me BIG NEH NEH are dumb.

有奶无脑。

can't imagine someone can mistook the name "Abel" for a female name. You mistook it as "Avril" is it ?

WOAAHAHHEHEHEHE

blackjack21trader
19-03-13, 08:49
btw, DUANEHNEH-C.B. is also very dumb to use "Whois" to check the domain contacts..He thinks "Abel Tay" is me. Read again the contact info carefully la, BIG NEH NEH.

WOAAHHEHEHEHEHEHH

blackjack21trader
19-03-13, 08:51
btw, DUANEHNEH-C.B. is also very dumb to use "Whois" to check the domain contacts..He thinks "Abel Tay" is me. Read again the contact info carefully la, BIG NEH NEH.

WOAAHHEHEHEHEHEHH

confirmed I am so handsome.

PN
19-03-13, 09:12

WOAAHHEHEHEHEHEHH

Since when he can read properly & property?:D

DuaNehNehChioBu
19-03-13, 10:51
no wonder my wife told me BIG NEH NEH are dumb.

Better than your wife NO neh neh

Flat as changi airport.

While your DI DI is as short as a Kindergarden kid

Haaaaaaaaaaaa

Haaaaaaaaaaaaa :D

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :D

DuaNehNehChioBu
19-03-13, 10:54

WOAAHHEHEHEHEHEHH

I think you MIS-READ my above.

Using whois is NOT just to TEASE you.A girl or boy, and i know you got privacy protection with it....BUT

It just shows that your website is created RECENTLY 2012 and also i bet all along you are using a CHEAP SKATE Webhosting Server......:doh:

Worse of all, your HOMEPAGE DESIGN is the worst of the worst ! :D

No shame at all....

:D :D

eng81157
19-03-13, 10:54

Flat as changi airport.

Haaaaaaaaaaaa

the last i recall, a kindergarten kid is about 90cm to 1m tall leh.......so a DI DI of that length is :scared-1: :scared-1: :scared-1:

DuaNehNehChioBu
19-03-13, 10:55
confirmed I am so handsome.

Now confirmed you are as ugly as a CLOWN....

:D :D :D

DuaNehNehChioBu
19-03-13, 10:58
Since when he can read properly & property?:D

Oh and since when have you make a real nice profit on property ?

Depending on your mother or father savings to buy PC ?

Wow, you another ah sia kia....Rich Dad ...But Poor + Useless Son...

Hope N KOREA WAR + EUROPE CRISIS reaching soon and make you very difficult to pay off mortgage....or best make you POOR like a street beggar....

Love Property Crash....

Cheers :cheers2:

DuaNehNehChioBu
19-03-13, 11:00
the last i recall, a kindergarten kid is about 90cm to 1m tall leh.......so a DI DI of that length is :scared-1: :scared-1: :scared-1:

For his case is BELOW the average size...

1inch FULLY STEAM :scared-4:

LOL :D

And you eng81157

have you taken your SIAO LANG medicine ? If not ask your maid to give you lah.... :cheers1:

DuaNehNehChioBu
19-03-13, 11:21
blackjack21trader

Oh dynadot.com ....

Are you subscribing their $1 webhosting ?? :scared-4:

Cannot afford to pay more ??

Tell me lah and no need to be shy here.

Upgrade to VPS or DEDICATED SERVER ?

Oh i think there i NO point
since your monthly visitors to your LOUSY website is really too PATHETIC .....:banghead:

LOL :D :D

Hehehehehehehehehehe

ForeignTalent
19-03-13, 11:25

Flat as changi airport.

Haaaaaaaaaaaa

Actually flat or voluptuous is only a matter of preferences.

ForeignTalent
19-03-13, 11:34
Not insane. Do you know Malaysia is a military ally of China?

Of course won't happen so quickly, but it will start off with the fight over the Spratly Islands.

The safer place is to invest in Canada, USA, countries that have lots of oil, have the pacific and Atlantic oceans as natural defenses, and you know will exist in current form even 50 or 100 years from today.

By the way, Indonesia is running out of oil, not enough for even self consumption...

I don't think Indonesia is running out of oil. In fact they still have around 4000MMbbl proven oil reserves and listed as big 30 oil reserves worldwide.
Only problem with them is they do not have the capability to refine their own resources, or we can say they DO NOT want to refine their own oil. The government officials conveniently sold and bought back to earn a fat commission for themselves.

Agree that Canada is a wonderful place to retire, actually love New Zealand too, but after second though, I really do not want to spend my retirement days at a place where I will still considered as minority and facing the possibilities of peoples calling me Chinks and think I'm only a blood sucker Chinese descendant business man.

PN
19-03-13, 11:39
Oh and since when have you make a real nice profit on property ?

Depending on your mother or father savings to buy PC ?

Wow, you another ah sia kia....Rich Dad ...But Poor + Useless Son...

Hope N KOREA WAR + EUROPE CRISIS reaching soon and make you very difficult to pay off mortgage....or best make you POOR like a street beggar....

Love Property Crash....

我流的汗比你的奶多。:cool:

Continue renting. Your landlord will love you. :tongue3:

ForeignTalent
19-03-13, 11:43
Dear good brother ForeignTalent, more than 99.9% of Singaporean loves you. Those 0.1% unhappy voices you heard in the media or Internet are NOT Singaporean but pretended Singaporean.

I LOVE YOU, brother ForeignTalent ! If I am not married, I will marry every foreigner in Singapore because I LOVE FOREIGN TALENTS SO MUCH for their CONTRIBUTION TO OUR ECONOMY !

Dear good brother BJ21 ( you allow me to call you good brother, isit? )

I think it is about time for me to put a DISCLAIMER at my signatures, so people will stop thinking I'm the kind of FT that a lot of locals " LOVED ".

I'm just a humble foreigner who want a better place for my retirement day. And coincidentally I like Singapore a lot.

PN
19-03-13, 11:48
This my FINAL FINAL POST HERE ( i SWEAR )

Best of luck to ALL investors here. :cheers4:

I am 10000% OUT of this forum.

Don't PM me for my DUA NEH NEH Breast CUP SIZE !

LOL

Goodbye !
Which one is your last post in this forum?

男子汉大丈夫一言既出驷马难追

Now I know why you call yourself DuoNehNehChioBu. :tongue3:

zzz1
19-03-13, 11:49
I don't think Indonesia is running out of oil. In fact they still have around 4000MMbbl proven oil reserves and listed as big 30 oil reserves worldwide.
Only problem with them is they do not have the capability to refine their own resources, or we can say they DO NOT want to refine their own oil. The government officials conveniently sold and bought back to earn a fat commission for themselves.

Agree that Canada is a wonderful place to retire, actually love New Zealand too, but after second though, I really do not want to spend my retirement days at a place where I will still considered as minority and facing the possibilities of peoples calling me Chinks and think I'm only a blood sucker Chinese descendant business man.

Yap...
They are still full of oil and many many unexplore ... Their madura region is full of natural gas and the later upstream completion of project at tuban/banyu urip will bring them back to OPEC member by 4th Q 2014, They will become net exporter then...

DuaNehNehChioBu
19-03-13, 11:50
我流的汗比你的奶多。:cool:

Continue renting. Your landlord will love you. :tongue3:

OIC.....

You are so FAT and that's why you SWEAT ALOT....

SHORT / FAT / Smelly right ?

And you can continue to rent out, because the PROPERTY CRASH is coming soon....

Haters going to hate it...While other and Super rich will become even MORE RICHER....

I doubt you will have a chance to RENT IT or rent it out....

Cheers ! :D

DuaNehNehChioBu
19-03-13, 11:51
Which one is your last post in this forum?

男子汉大丈夫一言既出驷马难追

I mean getting out of that thread lah....TYPO error

you TWIT !

Go hug your mum and cry lah.....:cheers2:

小男人 :D

PN
19-03-13, 11:51
OIC.....

You are so FAT and that's why you SWEAT ALOT....

SHORT / FAT / Smelly right ?

And you can continue to rent out, because the PROPERTY CRASH is coming soon....

Haters going to hate it...While other and Super rich will become even MORE RICHER....

I doubt you will have a chance to RENT IT or rent it out....

Cheers ! :D

Is this your last post ? :sleep:

ForeignTalent
19-03-13, 11:52

Love Property Crash....

Hoping for a war and crisis to take an advantage out of it.
Hm... sound like Adolf Hitler and Hideki Tojo.
Waged a war in order to obtain more space and resources at the expenses of others.
Hope you do not end up like both of them.

Do you realize how many peoples will die and displaced if a war at Korean Peninsula really happen? How many peoples will lost their home and family is a crisis at Europe happen?
And all this suppose to be happen so you can stop renting? I tell you, don't even dream to own a property, you might end up unable to pay for your rental.

DuaNehNehChioBu
19-03-13, 11:53

It is DUA lah

Not DUO

You got COCK EYE ? :doh: :D

DuaNehNehChioBu
19-03-13, 11:57
Hoping for a war and crisis to take an advantage out of it.
Hm... sound like Adolf Hitler and Hideki Tojo.
Waged a war in order to obtain more space and resources at the expenses of others.
Hope you do not end up like both of them.

Do you realize how many peoples will die and displaced if a war at Korean Peninsula really happen? How many peoples will lost their home and family is a crisis at Europe happen?
And all this suppose to be happen so you can stop renting? I tell you, don't even dream to own a property, you might end up unable to pay for your rental.

You are so FUNNY.

You though i can STOP a war or stop european country stacking up tons of DEBTS ?

Other people die is very simple.

Because you are on of those people pursing more $$

GREED will destroy your life.

This thread is just a PRE-WAKE-UP CALL

You TWIT ! :doh:

***Change your Nick to FAKE TALENT :tsk-tsk:

Or

FOREIGNT TRASH.

Without Singapore, you are Poorer or you ar NOTHING :cool:

PN
19-03-13, 11:59
I mean getting out of that thread lah....TYPO error

you TWIT !

Go hug your mum and cry lah.....:cheers2:

小男人 :D
Now say TYPO error.

Just tell everyone you go back on your words better. We will believe you. :doh:

DuaNehNehChioBu
19-03-13, 12:01
Now say TYPO error.

Just tell everyone you go back on your words better. We will believe you. :doh:

So hilarious. I cannot say TYPO error ? How about you ??

You yourself type DUO

While my Nick is Dua

Muahahahhaahaahaahahaaahaahahahaaa

What a BIG TWIT you are !

Go ask your Wife/ Mum to feed you milk lah....Cannot even spell correctly other member nickname......Shame...:D

PN = Pui Nua

ForeignTalent
19-03-13, 12:03
You are so FUNNY.

You though i can STOP a war or stop european country stacking up tons of DEBTS ?

Other people die is very simple.

Because you are on of those people pursing more $$

GREED will destroy your life.

This thread is just a PRE-WAKE-UP CALL

You TWIT ! :doh:

***Change your Nick to FAKE TALENT :tsk-tsk:

Or

FOREIGNT TRASH.

Without Singapore, you are Poorer or you ar NOTHING :cool:

Hey,

That's funny. Not even live and work in Singapore, how Singapore will effecting my conditions? :D
Only own a property in Singapore because I want to retire in Singapore, that's also offended you?

Never asking you to stop a war, but HOPING for a war is plain insane.
Please stop living in denial, what conditions of live you are in now, is all because of your own faults and not because what other peoples do. So top blaming others and start to work hard to help yourself.

DuaNehNehChioBu
19-03-13, 12:06
Okay liao

Enough Playing with

My LAST FINAL Post in this thread + forum :scared-4: :D

1) PN Aka Pui Nua
2) blackjack21trader Aka Shitty Website
3) Foreigntalent Aka Foreign Trash Property BEGGAR

CYA

And enjoy the coming PROPERTY CRASH..... :jump-for-joy: :jump-for-joy:

HUAT AHHHHHHH $$

ForeignTalent
19-03-13, 12:09
Okay liao

Enough Playing with

1) PN Aka Pui Nua
2) blackjack21trader Aka Shitty Website
3) Foreigntalent Aka Foreign Trash Property BEGGAR

CYA

And enjoy the coming PROPERTY CRASH..... :jump-for-joy: :jump-for-joy:

HUAT AHHHHHHH $$

Better not see you again.
Please..stop living in denial.

PN
19-03-13, 12:09
So hilarious. I cannot say TYPO error ? How about you ??

You yourself type DUO

While my Nick is Dua

Muahahahhaahaahaahahaaahaahahahaaa

What a BIG TWIT you are !

Go ask your Wife/ Mum to feed you milk lah....Cannot even spell correctly other member nickname......Shame...:D

PN = Pui Nua
I 老花眼。 Those in this forum long enough all know already. Wrong spelling only leh.

Yours different words OK. Forum vs thread. 一个天一个地。

Go back on your word just admit lah. We all used to it already. DNNCB Ah B.

blackjack21trader
19-03-13, 12:26
Dear good brother BJ21 ( you allow me to call you good brother, isit? )

I think it is about time for me to put a DISCLAIMER at my signatures, so people will stop thinking I'm the kind of FT that a lot of locals " LOVED ".

I'm just a humble foreigner who want a better place for my retirement day. And coincidentally I like Singapore a lot.

Most certainly you can call me good brother if you don't mind :)

I respect anyone who has the drive and spirit to create a better life for themselves. Much like my ancestors, they had also worked hard to create a better life for themselves and eventually your humble brother : me .

The World is no longer the same that warrant wearing a myopic glasses like 30 or 40 years ago. The global economy has made a great transformation ever since under the new leadership of IMF and the World's Bank in 1970s.

As you might be aware, we have not seen a major recession for half a century already. And, as the World's best brains like Minister Tharman gathered in the IMF, I do not see any other major crisis in the next 50 years. Even with a sub-major crisis like in 1997 or 2008, the World's leaderships were able to avert a major recession and reboot the global economies almost immediately.

That is why I respect the new affluent beings of our World, who seek a better lives for themselves whether in anticipation of now or the future. With that fighting spirit in them, our globe will certainly avert many many future crisis. And not to forget, their holistic view of the globe as one single home for our future generations.

That-is the spirit in you that I respect, my foreign brother :)

Blackjack21trader welcomes you on behalf of our government and people.

Leo.Cheng
19-03-13, 12:38
Thank You, brother ForeignTalent, for your confidence in Singapore.

I am sure, this spirit of you mentioned by brother blackjack is the very same spirit found in each and every of true blue Singaporean.

We all share the same vision as you, good brother. We are determined to create a better life and home for ourselves.

We are very humbled to have been chosen by your kind self, whether you are talented or not is not the issue here :) :) :)

sgLion
19-03-13, 12:40
Yes indeed, brother ForeignTalent, the very decision of choosing Singapore as your retirement home is, in itself, a talent already.

DuaNehNehChioBu
19-03-13, 13:03
Super Funny !

You guys think 100% NO Major Crisis ? You think IMF or world bank is invisble or GOD ?

Or you thought our Finance Minister Tharman also got SUPER POWER can prevent or save every investors !

Maybe our Tharman the best talent is Flipping Roti Prata !

HAA HAA !

Don't be naive and OVER CONFIDENT !

I think most likely the FIRST PESON to RUN ROAD is our this member

ForeignTalent. Since he is NOT a Singaporean....He be the first person to sell off his current property and RUN...That is his so call LOVED Singapore...:middle-finger2:

Finally, there is NO one nor even the government can guarantee each and everyone that it is 100% No major crisis for the next few years !

Can guarantee = Bull S.h.i.t Lie

Goodluck to sgLion + Leo.Cheng + PN + ForeignTalent + blackjack21trader

Don't later CRY FATHER CRY MOTHER....:banghead:

I LOST ALOT $$ investment ! How to pay off my mortgage and property tax and maintenance fees !

Muahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahahaa

OVER + CONFIDENT + GREED = Leads to GRAVEYARD Investment :doh:

PN
19-03-13, 13:07
Super Funny !

You guys think 100% NO Major Crisis ? You think IMF or world bank is invisble or GOD ?

Or you thought our Finance Minister Tharman also got SUPER POWER can prevent or save every investors !

Okay liao

Enough Playing with

When is your final post? No ending yet?

blackjack21trader
19-03-13, 13:10
err....actually I have been using my gains (TAX FREE ! ) in the stock markets to pay for all my property expenses leh...so actually I am holding my properties for FREE. especially so since 2010 till now.

Come to think of it, someone similar to DuanehnehCB has been shouting crash since 2010.

Wow...shouting crash for 3 years liao lor

WOAHAHEHEHEEH

blackjack21trader
19-03-13, 13:13
The best part is when you bought a CCR Robertson Quay condo and 4 years later it appreciated like more than 50% effectively paying for all your mortgage instalments for FREE leh !

DuaNehNehChioBu
19-03-13, 13:15
err....actually I have been using my gains (TAX FREE ! ) in the stock markets to pay for all my property expenses leh...so actually I am holding my properties for FREE. especially so since 2010 till now.

Come to think of it, someone similar to DuanehnehCB has been shouting crash since 2010.

Wow...shouting crash for 3 years liao lor

WOAHAHEHEHEEH

Your mother or wife NEVER TELL you or Teach you your GAIN is NOT Forever meh ?

And it is NOT really 100%. You are just deducting it from the gains. That's all.

Dumb Ass Twit !

KNNBPCB Can't stand talking to a retarded young moron :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Funny that MULTI MILLIONAIRE can become BANKRUPT later on...Let alone you small player in condo investment.... :tsk-tsk:

Heeeeeee Heeeeeee

blackjack21trader
19-03-13, 13:16
Will even have pocket money if you managed to rent it out at more than 5% return leh.

blackjack21trader
19-03-13, 13:17

And it is NOT really 100%. You are just deducting it from the gains. That's all.

Dumb Ass Twit !

Funny that MULTI MILLIONAIRE can become BANKRUPT later on...Let alone you small player in condo investment.... :tsk-tsk:

Heeeeeee Heeeeeee

har ?

25 years liao I still BOTAICHI leh.

WOAHAHEHEHEHEHEHHE

DuaNehNehChioBu
19-03-13, 13:18
The best part is when you bought a CCR Robertson Quay condo and 4 years later it appreciated like more than 50% effectively paying for all your mortgage instalments for FREE leh !

And when it DEPRECIATE.....

Cheers !

You are going to BEG the BANK to lent you even MORE money ...

LOL....

Heeeeeee Heeeeeee

Pm me lah i sent you some money to your Paypal account or other bank when you later on become POOR....:D

PN
19-03-13, 13:18

Dumb Ass Twit !

Heeeeeee Heeeeeee
I believe this must be your last post in this forum. :tongue3::tongue3::tongue3:

blackjack21trader
19-03-13, 13:19
So for 25 years, I bought all my properties for FREE lah.

WOAHAAHHEHEHEHEHEH

This World is FAIR, got stupid DNNCB around then can shine my intelligence :)

DuaNehNehChioBu
19-03-13, 13:20
Will even have pocket money if you managed to rent it out at more than 5% return leh.

Let the CRASH PARTY come VERY SOON...

All the foreigners or even the locals will start moving to other country

Your room , your condo will become EMPTY

And it will depreciate it even FASTER when the europe crisis come...

Cheers !

HUAT AHHHHHH

ForeignTalent
19-03-13, 13:21
Super Funny !

Maybe our Tharman the best talent is Flipping Roti Prata !

HAA HAA !

Don't be naive and OVER CONFIDENT !

I think most likely the FIRST PESON to RUN ROAD is our this member

ForeignTalent. Since he is NOT a Singaporean....He be the first person to sell off his current property and RUN...That is his so call LOVED Singapore...:middle-finger2:

Finally, there is NO one nor even the government can guarantee each and everyone that it is 100% No major crisis for the next few years !

Can guarantee = Bull S.h.i.t Lie

Goodluck to sgLion + Leo.Cheng + PN + ForeignTalent + blackjack21trader

Don't later CRY FATHER CRY MOTHER....:banghead:

I LOST ALOT $$ investment ! How to pay off my mortgage and property tax and maintenance fees !

Muahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahahaa

OVER + CONFIDENT + GREED = Leads to GRAVEYARD Investment :doh:

Hm.. surprised when saw I got PM from DNNCB. For a moment I though maybe he want to repent and say sorry for all his provocative posts.
But the PM is a post he just made at the thread he promised to left and never come back. Surprised again.

If you said you want to leave something and keep come back after that, it only showed what kind of person you are. A person who can not keep his word. REAL MEN KEEP THEIR WORD.

So what happened will be you always saying I will stop renting , but in fact you will keep renting.

Tharman best in flipping Roti Prata? Racist idiot.
By the way, I love prata, prata paired with condensed milk, you guys should try it once in a while.

For running away when things turned ugly, I don't think it is necessary. We who invest in property should have a certain holding power.

If you always worrying about mortgage,property taxes,and maintenance fee, than maybe you already did what the best for yourself. Just paying your rent and let your landlord worry about all above.

DuaNehNehChioBu
19-03-13, 13:22
This World is FAIR, got stupid DNNCB around then can shine my intelligence :)

You FORGOTTEN that

All will RESET to ZERO

And btw...i DNNCB is your MOTHER LAH !

KNN Show some FU#KING RESPECT.........

Your Dua Neh Neh Mother that is me your MENTOR !

Cheers !

Haaaaaaaaa

DuaNehNehChioBu
19-03-13, 13:26
Tharman best in flipping Roti Prata? Racist idiot.
By the way, I love prata, prata paired with condensed milk, you guys should try it once in a while.

\

Pls lah, what racist s.h.i.t you talking ?

Flipping Roti prata IF....his personal favourite hobby or food

who cares ? Like that also consider racist ?

U another moron twit go back to school and study again !

Or BEST, get lost to your country ....We don't need you to teach us.

Why continue to BEG for more money in Singapore ?

You so DESPERATE ?

LOL

Hope economic goes down globally !

Cheers !

HUAT AH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ForeignTalent
19-03-13, 13:26
Thanks to all bros welcoming me to Singapore.
NO, not you DNNCB, you racist fool.

Have faith in Singapore and looking forward for a new life here.

blackjack21trader
19-03-13, 13:31
You FORGOTTEN that

All will RESET to ZERO

And btw...i DNNCB is your MOTHER LAH !

KNN Show some FU#KING RESPECT.........

Your Dua Neh Neh Mother that is me your MENTOR !

Cheers !

Haaaaaaaaa

Look, I see that you are so pathethic and that is why I am going to reveal to you one of my secrets in investing:

Most of my property mortgages and expenses like property taxes are self-paid by the properties themselves in the following manner:

1) Via Rental

2) Via Stock market dividends or Gains.

3) Via Property Price appreciation.

My own employment income is for my own living expenses and spend on my lamborghini or Bentley lor.

So, effectively for 25 years, more than HALF of my 15 properties are self-paid by the assets themselves.

THAT IS THE SECRET. YOU WANT TO ABSORB THE KNOWLEDGE AND HELP YOURSELF BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE IS UP TO YOU. THE RICH LIKE ME HAVE BEEN DOING THAT FOR DONKEY YEARS.

DuaNehNehChioBu
19-03-13, 13:32
This ForeignTalent

Really 100% HYPOCRITE IDIOT

I bet my Dua Neh Neh you SURE gonna RUN ROAD when your property investments goes SOUTH like there is no tomorrow !

And on the other hand, why don't you just GET LOST where you come from.

Why ? You born 3rd world country ?

Nothing to be shame of.

BUT you Leech Singapore Resources and acting Arrogant just makes you look like a LOSER IDIOT !

You reap what you sow .....

Continue to be greedy and living in IVORY TOWER.....

Conclusion.......Bankrupt soon for you ForeignTalent Aka Foreign Trash :tsk-tsk:

DuaNehNehChioBu
19-03-13, 13:35
Look, I see that you are so pathethic and that is why I am going to reveal to you one of my secrets in investing:

Most of my property mortgages and expenses like property taxes are self-paid by the properties themselves in the following manner:

1) Via Rental

My own employment income is for my own living expenses and spend on my lamborghini or Bentley lor.

So, effectively for 25 years, more than HALF of my 15 properties are self-paid by the assets themselves.

THAT IS THE SECRET. YOU WANT TO ABSORB THE KNOWLEDGE AND HELP YOURSELF BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE IS UP TO YOU. THE RICH LIKE ME HAVE BEEN DOING THAT FOR DONKEY YEARS.

You mean you been living off your PARENTS Money $$ ?

Ah Sia Kia ?

Oh that is quite DISGUSTING...

And what lambo or bentley ?

You referring to PAPER HELL MADE ones ?

Haaaaa Haaaaaa

Don't lie lah...You are just another below 40 years old YOUNG PUNK !

25 Years my Neh Neh !

Even it is true....Hope every thing will be AUCTION/ SELL off soon....

CARS, PROPERTY.....All gone with the WIND...

Cheers !

Love the PROPERTY CRASH :cool:

ForeignTalent
19-03-13, 13:36

Good Brother BJ21,

It is DUI NIU TAN QIN.
He can't barely understand what you are saying.

DuaNehNehChioBu
19-03-13, 13:38
Thanks to all bros welcoming me to Singapore.
NO, not you DNNCB, you racist fool.

Have faith in Singapore and looking forward for a new life here.

Don't mislead others lah

You are even MORE RACIST to me in Singapore.

You think i don't know.

KNN talk like angel....Infact you DEVIL HEART....SHAME

Flip roti prata racist ?

Then drink Tea Tarik also Racist lah ? :eek:

Stupid Moron YOU ForeignTalent

It is a BIG shame towards your family and i PITY your friends here and outside :doh:

You can't even speak proper english....

FAILED :banghead: :banghead:

blackjack21trader
19-03-13, 13:38

Ah Sia Kia ?

Haaaaa Haaaaaa

25 Years my Neh Neh !

Cheers !

I thought you already found out my real identity ?

Dumbs can really get DUMBER !

All along, I pretended to be a maniac in this fourm. But now I see a REAL MANIAC here ! QUITE SCARY leh !

PN
19-03-13, 13:39
Crash or Cash? Pay more $$$ for rental is it?
Looks like Ah B will be renting for at least another 10yrs or longer.
DNN better negotiate for whole life leasing contract.

Damn. Who is that lucky landlord? :D:D:D

DuaNehNehChioBu
19-03-13, 13:39
Good Brother BJ21,

It is DUI NIU TAN QIN.
He can't barely understand what you are saying.

Huh ?

BJ21 ? ?

Blow Job ?

Wtf ?

You gave him ORAL SEX ?

U another PERVERT GUY !

DuaNehNehChioBu
19-03-13, 13:43
Crash or Cash? Pay more $$$ for rental is it?
Looks like Ah B will be renting for at least another 10yrs or longer.
DNN better negotiate for whole life leasing contract.

Damn. Who is that lucky landlord? :D:D:D

Hi PN Aka Pui Nua

Your MM condo investment how ? :doh:

U Got money to eat or not ?

If no, then just go sell your backside ....:D

FYI...I am that lucky landlord loh....:rolleyes:

And do you happen to OWN any of these ?

The Orchard Residences
The Marq
The Ritz Carlton Residences
Boulevard Vue
Ardmore Park 2

Tell me....So that i can RENT you one of them....No worries i give you DISCOUNT in rental :cool:

DuaNehNehChioBu
19-03-13, 13:47
Hey PN

Don't be SHY lah

Come tell me or PM me

I give you OFFER RENTAL ;)

Afterall i am your biological mother :p

PN
19-03-13, 13:47
Hi PN Aka Pui Nua

Your MM condo investment how ? :doh:

U Got money to eat or not ?

If no, then just go sell your backside ....:D

FYI...I am that lucky landlord loh....:rolleyes:
Thanks for your concern. You are so kind.

Is this your last post? :tongue3:

ForeignTalent
19-03-13, 13:55
You can't even speak proper english....

FAILED :banghead: :banghead:

No ashamed on that one. Even Ng Teng Fong didn't speak proper English.
If your standard of a successful and respectful person is the one who speak proper English, then it makes me wondering why you hate FT ( those caucasians who you refer to as LEECH Singapore's resources ).

And for once, could you please elaborate in which ways I " leech singapore resources ". Man, I'm not even living in Singapore, invested in property, but bought it with my own hard earned money. Can we for once left out all the KNN, Kan Na Sai, Wife, Mother thingy and talk like a grown up?

And please stop PMing me.

princess_morbucks
19-03-13, 14:35
Bro BJ, take it easy.
I fear for your mental health.
Take it easy.
Calm down and take in deep but slow breaths.

We need your 3rd eye.
So please don't become siao.

Wah, Dnncb, you are so many people's mother?

Leeds
19-03-13, 14:38
Here is a single Black Swan (BS) being surrounded by a flock of White Swan (WS). The BS believes and hopes for a severe market correction while the WS who are mostly vested believe and hope otherwise.

I am 'guessing" the objective of BS is to hope that more people (or himself) who for reasons did not or could not buy before price rises or refuse to buy at current high prices, will be able to so with a severe price correction.

I am also 'guessing' the objective of WS is to hope that prices remain firmed or even higher in order to protect their investments. They also hope that more people will buy now to sustain their interests.

If we look at the objectives of both the BS and WS, they are basically the same but in opposit direction. So is there a different between a Black Swan and a White Swan?

From an economic perspective, a severe price correction will hurt people who bought properties at recent high prices. On the other hand, without a price correction, the economy is functioning at its cliff. Hopefully, as what Mr Khaw Boon Wan had said; we hope to have a soft landing.

blackjack21trader
19-03-13, 17:31

Ah Sia Kia ?

Haaaaa Haaaaaa

25 Years my Neh Neh !

Cheers !

What's so shameful in using parents' money to grow your wealth. It is only shameful when you don't even know how to grow your wealth after your parents spent so much money in bringing you up.

I never deny I used my family's wealth to grow. I started with S$800,000 gift given by my grandmother 25 years ago. Now I have grown it many times over. Is that a shameful thing?

The shameful thing is to miss all the boats at the berth la and dunno how to grow your own savings or let inflation attacks your parents' savings.

woahaahahahahhaha

blackjack21trader
19-03-13, 17:36
Bro BJ, take it easy.
I fear for your mental health.
Take it easy.
Calm down and take in deep but slow breaths.

We need your 3rd eye.
So please don't become siao.

Wah, Dnncb, you are so many people's mother?

My Highness, your wish is my command :)

sgLion
19-03-13, 17:37
brother BJ, you are so handsome.

Leo.Cheng
19-03-13, 17:38
What's so shameful in using parents' money to grow your wealth. It is only shameful when you don't even know how to grow your wealth after your parents spent so much money in bringing you up.

I never deny I used my family's wealth to grow. I started with S$800,000 gift given by my grandmother 25 years ago. Now I have grown it many times over. Is that a shameful thing?

The shameful thing is to miss all the boats at the berth la and dunno how to grow your own savings or let inflation attacks your parents' savings.

woahaahahahahhaha

very well said, Kudos ! brother Blackjack21 :)

sgbuyer
19-03-13, 17:52

woahaahahahahhaha

Nothing shameful. In fact, preserving wealth is even more difficult than starting from scratch. There's a saying, wealth don't exceed 3 generations.

Singapore is already 2nd generation and in decline.... After a person inherits wealth, it is easy to spend and spend, or build and build ;)

Leo.Cheng
19-03-13, 18:14
Nothing shameful. In fact, preserving wealth is even more difficult than starting from scratch. There's a saying, wealth don't exceed 3 generations.

Singapore is already 2nd generation and in decline.... After a person inherits wealth, it is easy to spend and spend, or build and build ;)

very wise words, bro. actually this truth affects everyone including the angmos. that is why u see many angmo family business would hand their management to outsiders. i guess they discovered this truth in the late 15th century when trading with china :)

blackjack21trader
19-03-13, 20:10

Dumb Ass Twit !

Heeeeeee Heeeeeee

have u even completed high school mathematics? when the gains exceeded the initial capital, it is no longer called gains.

it is called : FREE MONEY.

blackjack21trader
19-03-13, 20:12

1) Via Rental

DNNCB, here is a recap of my lesson to you again. dun miss it again this time. USA economy just recovered. I predict it would take 3 months for the anallist to confirm the figures, and another 1 month for Singapore property market to react.

so in total, Singapore property will cheong again starting August 2013.

DuaNehNehChioBu
19-03-13, 20:13

When your property value goes down and on top of that,

major economic crisis comes, you WILL FEEL SHAMEFUL

And i can guarantee you that your GRANDMOTHER WILL JUMP OUT

from the COFFIN and SLAP YOU TILL YOUR BALLS DROP !

For being GREEDY PERSISTENTLY AND BEING AARROGANT YOUNG PUNK :tsk-tsk:

Pathetic and Funny that some of you still defending blackjack21trader.

Pity you guys....

Well so be it....

As i said, i am lucky that i RATHER CHOOSE to MISSED the boat.

And diversifying my property investment to overseas not only just locally.

Oh how about my diversify income (Not property related) :rolleyes:

Cheers !

Gdbye !

DuaNehNehChioBu
19-03-13, 20:15
have u even completed high school mathematics? when the gains exceeded the initial capital, it is no longer called gains.

Before i leave

it is TAXABLE.......And i hope MORE TAXES increases.....

FREE MONEY = is only when the money drop from the sky.

Go back and learn your english

blackjack21trader
19-03-13, 20:15

read this again, big neh neh.

DuaNehNehChioBu
19-03-13, 20:16
DNNCB, here is a recap of my lesson to you again. dun miss it again this time. USA economy just recovered. I predict it would take 3 months for the anallist to confirm the figures, and another 1 month for Singapore property market to react.

Yawn...zzz....ZZZZZ

Don't quote me lah...

I am NOT your Wife nor grandmother lah.

Don't be so PERVERT harrassing me :tsk-tsk: :tsk-tsk:

Gdbye :D

blackjack21trader
19-03-13, 20:17
Before i leave

it is TAXABLE.......And i hope MORE TAXES increases.....

FREE MONEY = is only when the money drop from the sky.

Go back and learn your english

capital gains is not taxable in Singapore, come on, r u a Singaporean? ??

DuaNehNehChioBu
19-03-13, 20:18
read this again, big neh neh.

I said already,

you still don't understand simple english.

KNN, don't quote me lah

You want me to become your 2nd wife is it ?

Go DIVORCE your wife and abandon your children first then talk :tsk-tsk:

blackjack21trader
19-03-13, 20:19

1) Via Rental

DuaNehNehChioBu
19-03-13, 20:20
:D :D :D :D

DuaNehNehChioBu
19-03-13, 20:22

When your property value goes down and on top of that,

major economic crisis comes, you WILL FEEL SHAMEFUL

And i can guarantee you that your GRANDMOTHER WILL JUMP OUT

from the COFFIN and SLAP YOU TILL YOUR BALLS DROP !

For being GREEDY PERSISTENTLY AND BEING AARROGANT YOUNG PUNK :tsk-tsk:

Pathetic and Funny that some of you still defending blackjack21trader.

Pity you guys....

Well so be it....

As i said, i am lucky that i RATHER CHOOSE to MISSED the boat.

And diversifying my property investment to overseas not only just locally.

Oh how about my diversify income (Not property related) :rolleyes:

Cheers !

DuaNehNehChioBu
19-03-13, 20:24
It was quite a FUN and ENJOYABLE JOURNEY IN this forum.

Especially there are so many NAIVE investors.....

Well, time for me to go.....Before admin Ban my ASS...

LOL....

Hey Haters, don't hate me lah...it is just a forum.....

If you continue to bash me online and hate me,

just make you look like a CLOWN....Because i no longer in this forum soon

Cheers and Bye Bye !! :D :D :D :D :D

blackjack21trader
19-03-13, 20:26

1) Via Rental