PDA

View Full Version : Gavt will prove they can do where China failed.

sgbuyer
15-03-13, 09:43
Roll out 1 CM every other month, see u die or not? :scared-4:

jwong71
15-03-13, 10:20
Roll out 1 CM every other month, see u die or not? :scared-4:

if govt can roll out such drastic measures on COE, they can do the same on properties.

now alrdy alot of new car sales, used car sales with ZERO sales and owners bgt at high price stuck with low coe value. already making alot of noise.

do govt give a hoot when they alrdy foresee the problems.?? simply heck care the owners, buyers and salesman complains

if govt managed to suppress the properties price down, do the govt give a hoot to the owners too.??

well-done our govt, :cheers5: sincere to bring down the car price

next in line: properties..???

indomie
15-03-13, 10:45
if govt can roll out such drastic measures on COE, they can do the same on properties.

now alrdy alot of new car sales, used car sales with ZERO sales and owners bgt at high price stuck with low coe value. already making alot of noise.

do govt give a hoot when they alrdy foresee the problems.?? simply heck care the owners, buyers and salesman complains

if govt managed to suppress the properties price down, do the govt give a hoot to the owners too.??

well-done our govt, :cheers5: sincere to bring down the car price

next in line: properties..???
The price maybe cheaper, but no loan how to afford? Better expensive but affordable. Now its good for the rich, bad for the poor. The inflation tally may looks good, but on the ground u will see a different picture.

EBD
15-03-13, 14:11
For COE - Good take weak buyers out of the market, market can come down to sensible level. People who cannot afford to without huge loan just pump the price for those of us who are smart enough to save and buy in cash.

Maybe time to start looking at cars again. Was resigned to keeping mine for another 5 years as I wasn't going to pay the stupid price of 80-90k for a COE.

DC33_2008
15-03-13, 14:13
But car is a liability:o
For COE - Good take weak buyers out of the market, market can come down to sensible level. People who cannot afford to without huge loan just pump the price for those of us who are smart enough to save and buy in cash.

Maybe time to start looking at cars again. Was resigned to keeping mine for another 5 years as I wasn't going to pay the stupid price of 80-90k for a COE.

jwong71
15-03-13, 14:39
The price maybe cheaper, but no loan how to afford? Better expensive but affordable. Now its good for the rich, bad for the poor. The inflation tally may looks good, but on the ground u will see a different picture.

govt prefer the cash-rich than marginal players in the speculative market, isnt what they want..?