PDA

View Full Version : Expect longer MOP or shorter lease for HDB soon

phantom_opera
11-03-13, 11:50
Extending the minimum occupation period, shortening leases or even going back to the time when buyers can sell HDB flats only back to the Housing Board are some suggestions being looked into to bring down new flat prices.

Minister for National Development Khaw Boon Wan said these are "reasonable suggestions" which he will "discuss through".

At the heart of the transition is the impact of "trade-offs" between homeowners and home-buyers, who may have differing views and needs. "How do we make sensible trade-offs which are sustainable?" he asked at a community event in Woodlands today.

"Most people actually do not have a housing problem. But a minority do, and they are serious housing problems," he said. "So we need to tackle them, but in a way that is not at the expense of homeowners.

sherlock
11-03-13, 11:53
Going back to 10-year MOP might be a better idea; for now

phantom_opera
11-03-13, 11:55
Going back to 10-year MOP might be a better idea; for now

agree ... time and tested formula ... but how much cheaper? cannot be 30% cheaper in exchange of another 5y MOP right?

eng81157
11-03-13, 12:27
my gut feel is shorter lease period. can prevent current HDB prices from being hit, and yet deliver a cheaper product for future buyers

thomastansb
11-03-13, 12:38
It is time to go back to 10 years MOP + no fully leased flat.

Laguna
11-03-13, 12:40
In fact, I had a very good laugh when I read he promised the 30% price cut for BTO. There was no in-depth thoughts before he said.

Now he is busy to find a solution....

phantom_opera
11-03-13, 12:40
Singapore already cheaper than Shanghai / Beijing in terms of cost of living ranking .. if we price of BTO so cheap ... mainland Chinese will be arriving in troops ... they are used to 70y lease

Beijing and Shanghai overtake Singapore in ECA International’s Cost of Living ranking

I am surprised Kenobi-wan even say considering suggestion that resale HDB must sell back to HDB ... it is a damn stupid suggestion

phantom_opera
11-03-13, 12:44
The world's most expensive cities are in Japan, Swiss, Norway

Singapore BTO is CHEAP !!! :p

Leeds
11-03-13, 12:45
In fact, I had a very good laugh when I read he promised the 30% price cut for BTO. There was no in-depth thoughts before he said.

Now he is busy to find a solution....

You need to read his entire message. Mr Khaw mentioned that he would like to bring the Housing Affordability index to 4 instead of the current 5.5. Housing Affordability Index of 5 and above is consider not affordable by world standard.

We also need to bear in mind that Singapore is a country and not a city. Making comparison with major cities is not representative.

NO_7
11-03-13, 12:54
10yr MOP for wat? those who can sell their flat by then will jack up their HDB price sky high.

sherlock
11-03-13, 12:59
agree ... time and tested formula ... but how much cheaper? cannot be 30% cheaper in exchange of another 5y MOP right?
Very good question... i suspect this is beyond even him to answer. But it does deter FTs or even locals to a certain extent

bsslang
11-03-13, 13:00
It is time to go back to 10 years MOP + no fully leased flat.

Agree. HDB should also build bigger flat with 4 rooms for multigeneration families, especially in non-mature estate.

phantom_opera
11-03-13, 13:07
shorter lease will be more acceptable ... longer MOP means there will be less HDB upgraders which will impact PC developers

eng81157
11-03-13, 13:27
shorter lease will be more acceptable ... longer MOP means there will be less HDB upgraders which will impact PC developers

not only that, longer MOP has zero bearing on valuation of a property

Leeds
11-03-13, 13:31

More acceptable to who?

Mr Khaw mentioned that the 30% price reduction will be achieved through more cooling measures and/or aother housing options. My bet is a combination of them so that it will 'genuinely' has the effect of price reduction and at the same time not to affect existing owners too much.

4wheels
11-03-13, 13:53

why should you worry about impact PC developers? If it impact them, they should bid the land at a lower price.

Arcachon
11-03-13, 14:35
Mr Khaw mentioned that he would like to bring the Housing Affordability index to 4 instead of the current 5.5.

What I read from Mr. Khaw statement.

You are not allow to buy BTO with Housing Affordability index greater than 4 . If your salary is A per year then you can only buy BTO that is Ax4.

My yearly income is SGD 44,000 than I can buy BTO that cost 176,000 or less.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/67334_4915270592515_2099757396_n.jpg

radha08
11-03-13, 14:48
ok what the price cheap mah...:cool:...why need to crash by 30%:confused:

phantom_opera
11-03-13, 14:56
ok what the price cheap mah...:cool:...why need to crash by 30%:confused:

political talk to pacify the minorities (or Punggol East voters??) ... our BTOs for non mature estates pretty affordable lah, just look at other cities like HK, Shanghai, China, Taipei ...

if M2 has expanded like 8.x% in Singapore per year and 13.x% in China per year, how can BTO pricing continues to stay so low unless heavy government subsidy is involved :tsk-tsk:

sgbuyer
11-03-13, 18:16
10yr MOP for wat? those who can sell their flat by then will jack up their HDB price sky high.

Simple, then just ban PR from buying. :D

august
11-03-13, 18:21
why should you worry about impact PC developers? If it impact them, they should bid the land at a lower price.

but the govt rejects bids that are low leh... such a contradiction, lol.

august
11-03-13, 18:23
Simple, then just ban PR from buying. :D

PRs will fast fast convert to citizens, while hiding away their foreign passports. :D

radha08
11-03-13, 18:27
PRs will fast fast convert to citizens, while hiding away their foreign passports. :D

then they will BUY BUY BUY and prices GO UP AND UP AND UP...:D:D:D

minority
11-03-13, 23:40
Mr Khaw mentioned that he would like to bring the Housing Affordability index to 4 instead of the current 5.5.

You are not allow to buy BTO with Housing Affordability index greater than 4 . If your salary is A per year then you can only buy BTO that is Ax4.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/67334_4915270592515_2099757396_n.jpg

u have to add ur spouse income. its a couple buying HDB not a single person.

Jaykj
12-03-13, 07:42
but the govt rejects bids that are low leh... such a contradiction, lol.

Maybe eventually they will completely delink PC and HDB. They might also enhance EC to bridge the gap. But they should not restrict EC to just below certain income groups but open to all SC. However, put in place restrictions to profit or long MOP so that those who just want a better housing quality and not for investment purposes can buy such EC.

eng81157
12-03-13, 08:45
Maybe eventually they will completely delink PC and HDB. They might also enhance EC to bridge the gap. But they should not restrict EC to just below certain income groups but open to all SC. However, put in place restrictions to profit or long MOP so that those who just want a better housing quality and not for investment purposes can buy such EC.

it's hard to determine whether the unit was purchased for own stay or investment (i always claim my purchases are for own stay to the bank).

just don't allow EC to privatized, this will create a distinct gulf between PC and EC.

kane
12-03-13, 09:39
it's hard to determine whether the unit was purchased for own stay or investment (i always claim my purchases are for own stay to the bank).

just don't allow EC to privatized, this will create a distinct gulf between PC and EC.

Just make EC follow HDB rules. And if not enough, put a 10year MOP.

eng81157
12-03-13, 09:43
Just make EC follow HDB rules. And if not enough, put a 10year MOP.

a 10-year MOP doesn't mean much. currently, EC can be privatized after 10 years.

just keep EC under HDB, and this will wipe out most of the investors.

kane
12-03-13, 09:45
a 10-year MOP doesn't mean much. currently, EC can be privatized after 10 years.

just keep EC under HDB, and this will wipe out most of the investors.
10 years cannot sell leh. And cannot participate in private housing market. That can be 2 property cycles already.

eng81157
12-03-13, 09:48
10 years cannot sell leh. And cannot participate in private housing market. That can be 2 property cycles already.

those taking a long term view won't mind. case in point, $2m for a 4000ish sqft PH - where to get in the private market?

kane
12-03-13, 10:00
Now no more jumbo size ec already lo. So there is less incentive to squat so long.

eng81157
12-03-13, 10:12
Now no more jumbo size ec already lo. So there is less incentive to squat so long.

well let's have a look at this unit

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/13625224/for-sale-the-esparis

crappy location (since you hear the temple gong every weekend), was going at $400k+ when it was first launched in 2003 (or 2004?). now asking for $970k.

compare to a new EC that is launched nearby, about same size asking for $820k

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/13659725/for-sale-watercolours

perhaps if EC is kept under HDB, the asking price of the former unit could be lesser?

kane
12-03-13, 10:47
In that same time the hdbs have moved from 200+k to 500+k. ECs have benefited more and I would agree, it would help curb runaway prices for this segment if it is subjected to the same rules as hdb.

buttercarp
12-03-13, 10:59

So those ppl who don't declare their income eg freelance tutor, piano teacher cannot even buy the cheapest BTO?

kane
12-03-13, 11:01
Declaring their income may be in their best interest.

eng81157
12-03-13, 11:08
So those ppl who don't declare their income eg freelance tutor, piano teacher cannot even buy the cheapest BTO?

if u don't declare income, how can u even pass the bank loan assessment?!

Cupcakes
12-03-13, 15:28
i know one young couple born in 1980, both freelance piano teacher. Wife declare 20k pa, husband declare 30k pa, bought 99 LH condo in the east side for 700k and sold it for 1.1mio after TOP.

chiaberry
12-03-13, 15:35
i know one young couple born in 1980, both freelance piano teacher. Wife declare 20k pa, husband declare 30k pa, bought 99 LH condo in the east side for 700k and sold it for 1.1mio after TOP.

Be careful....don't pray pray....later IRAS send out invitation to lim kopi.

kane
12-03-13, 16:12
Be careful....don't pray pray....later IRAS send out invitation to lim kopi.

Unless they everyday eat salted veg and porridge. How they saved up to downpay 700k apt? Old days where only 10% downpay required?

Jaykj
12-03-13, 16:12
those taking a long term view won't mind. case in point, $2m for a 4000ish sqft PH - where to get in the private market?

Exactly, that's my point. Dun privatise the EC. Leave it as a HDB with condo features. There will be people who just want features like security, pool, tennis courts etc for their own consumption. They might not even treat ppty as investment. Once you open the door to foreigners, ppty, especially PC will be subjected to forces beyond local income development. We have HDB for those who just need basic housing. Can we also consider adding some frills to meet the demand of those who does not consider ppty as investment??

Since KBW suggest we need to re-think our housing policy, maybe this is an idea. Forget asset enhancement.

eng81157
12-03-13, 16:19
Exactly, that's my point. Dun privatise the EC. Leave it as a HDB with condo features. There will be people who just want features like security, pool, tennis courts etc for their own consumption. They might not even treat ppty as investment. Once you open the door to foreigners, ppty, especially PC will be subjected to forces beyond local income development. We have HDB for those who just need basic housing. Can we also consider adding some frills to meet the demand of those who does not consider ppty as investment??

Since KBW suggest we need to re-think our housing policy, maybe this is an idea. Forget asset enhancement.

well, i believe KenoBiWan is a lame duck in his quest to "rethink" housing policy.

SG's GDP and CPF is too inter-twined with the property sector, perpetuated by policies of yonder ago. to undo what's done may mean disrupting the entire system - from banking, personal savings, land valuation, wiping assets value off developers' books, etc etc.

if any "rethink" is to be done, it won't be a radical deviation. hence, my guess - shorter leased BTOs

Iamderek
12-03-13, 21:29
For your information, half of Singapore's wealth is tied in property. A mere correction will ignite a domino effect.

kane
12-03-13, 22:19
For your information, half of Singapore's wealth is tied in property. A mere correction will ignite a domino effect.

We aren't quite like subprime where you can loan for more than your purchase price. Before the last round, some had to put up 40% equity. We need a crisis of equal proportion to the last one to wipe out all that equity, provided it hasn't appreciated in value which would add to that buffer.

radha08
13-03-13, 07:42
singapores NATURAL disaster will be when property market crash:cool:

minority
13-03-13, 12:34
singapores NATURAL disaster will be when property market crash:cool:

the new generation is Singaporean mindset is the natural disaster coming.

august
13-03-13, 18:51

there u go again cursing and blaming the younger generation for anything and everything.

leesg123
13-03-13, 18:56
there u go again cursing and blaming the younger generation for anything and everything.but who started blaming everyone else (but not ownself) for anything and everything?

Allthepies
13-03-13, 19:07
Singapore natural disaster is when WP take over in 2016

leesg123
13-03-13, 19:37
Singapore natural disaster is when WP take over in 2016Natural disaster still can recover. i think pap out (whoever takes over) will be armageddon for Singapore and may take a few generations to recover. By then will our earth still be around? Well :cheers4: to all. Hold tight!

august
13-03-13, 19:58
but who started blaming everyone else (but not ownself) for anything and everything?

young generation got blame u meh, they only blame the pap leh

oh u mean u are a PAP member? :)

eng81157
14-03-13, 11:20

natural disaster strikes when old wineskin refuses to take in new ideas, but rather hold on dogmatically to old paradigmns :doh: :doh:

minority
14-03-13, 11:23
young generation got blame u meh, they only blame the pap leh

oh u mean u are a PAP member? :)

no they blame the rich. the FT the peers that do better , blame the system , blame the fellow citizen who benefited from the HDB. Blame the education system ( forgetting they also advanced becoz of the education they are given)

Self? no self is always goody goody. its always others fault.

minority
14-03-13, 11:24
there u go again cursing and blaming the younger generation for anything and everything.

just like u blame the old. have to spread the blame ard to be fair.

minority
14-03-13, 11:26
natural disaster strikes when old wineskin refuses to take in new ideas, but rather hold on dogmatically to old paradigmns :doh: :doh:

natural disaster is when the new ideas are broken , self centered and short sighted.

sgbuyer
14-03-13, 12:07

The older generation are much better off than the younger generation. And the younger generation will be even better off than the babies born today.

Older generation:
3-rm flat: $10k (1970s) to $100k (early 1990s)
Starting salary: $500-$2000/mth
Children: 2-4
CPF can withdraw.
SG Population when retired: 5.5 million.

Younger generation:
3-rm flat: $300k onwards
Starting salary: $3000/mth
Children: None - 1-2
CPF can withdraw about half.
SG Population when retired: 8 million.

Babies born today:
Housing: $1000k onwards
Starting salary: $6000/mth
Children: None
CPF cannot withdraw.
SG Population when retired: 12 million.

eng81157
14-03-13, 12:40
natural disaster is when the new ideas are broken , self centered and short sighted.

and only a fool keeps doing the same things and yet expects a different result :doh: :doh:

minority
14-03-13, 13:17
and only a fool keeps doing the same things and yet expects a different result :doh: :doh:

fools like u?

minority
14-03-13, 13:19
The older generation are much better off than the younger generation. And the younger generation will be even better off than the babies born today.

Older generation:
3-rm flat: $10k (1970s) to $100k (early 1990s)
Starting salary: $500-$2000/mth
Children: 2-4
CPF can withdraw.
SG Population when retired: 5.5 million.

Younger generation:
3-rm flat: $300k onwards
Starting salary: $3000/mth
Children: None - 1-2
CPF can withdraw about half.
SG Population when retired: 8 million.

Babies born today:
Housing: $1000k onwards
Starting salary: $6000/mth
Children: None
CPF cannot withdraw.
SG Population when retired: 12 million.

u never factor in inflation? over the decades ? . and population got people die?

eng81157
14-03-13, 13:21
fools like u?

nah, fools that bamble illogically and mispell

"Stupidity is the first language of the ignorant, shame is the second" - Sir A.W.

sgbuyer
14-03-13, 13:28

"Stupidity is the first language of the ignorant, shame is the second" - Sir A.W.

Dont' bother with kids, they never knew how good life was in Singapore back in the 80s.

eng81157
14-03-13, 13:33
just heard on the radio, KenoBiWan mentioned another possible restriction for these low-cost flats

NOT ALLOWED TO BE RESOLD ON OPEN MARKET

way to go, may the force be with us

minority
14-03-13, 13:38
Dont' bother with kids, they never knew how good life was in Singapore back in the 80s.

only fools look back.. Time moves forward not back.

minority
14-03-13, 13:39

only useless single task fools like u can only google n wiki.

onglai
14-03-13, 13:40
just heard on the radio, KenoBiWan mentioned another possible restriction for these low-cost flats

this low cost flat will only be applied to a small segment of pple who really have problem with a roof over their head, so as not to disrupt the overall system.

minority
14-03-13, 13:45
this low cost flat will only be applied to a small segment of pple who really have problem with a roof over their head, so as not to disrupt the overall system.

actually Its basically digging a hole for the people with problem. coz they will be stuck in this level. and when they stop working they also got nothing to pass on to the next generation to give them a boost.

Anyway this is wat the people ask for then this is wat they get. nothing to complain about.

eng81157
14-03-13, 14:05
only fools look back.. Time moves forward not back.

WAHAHAHAH, thanks for slapping yourself since you claimed old ideas are better than new ones

eng81157
14-03-13, 14:07
only useless single task fools like u can only google n wiki.

wrong, i google, wiki, correct your spelling, rubbish your logic and conjure sage-like quotes.

cheerful
14-03-13, 14:47

<ST breaking news>
By Daryl Chin

The proposed new restrictions for lower-priced Build-To-Order flats will apply only to new buyers, leaving the assets of existing flat owners untouched.
National Development Minister Khaw Boon Wan made this clear on his Housing Matters blog on Thursday.
Mr Khaw had floated three ideas on possible restrictions, to keep flats affordable to first-time home buyers.
They are: a longer minimum occupation period before an owner gets to sell his flat, a shorter lease, and separating it from the resale market.
Responding to feedback, particularly from existing owners who might want to sell their existing flats to fund their retirement needs, Mr Khaw said: "Obviously, if we offer such an option, these restrictions ... will only apply to the new buyers, and will not apply to existing flat owners."
He added that the government's goal was to provide affordable housing for new homeowners.
"But we will not forget the interest of the many hundreds of thousands of existing homeowners," he said.
"Some plan to rely on their flat to finance retirement needs. Some hope to bequeath their flats to the next generation. Some rely on renting out a room to bring in extra cash proceeds. Their concerns matter to me too," he said.
He also said he intends to hear the silent majority's views on housing policies, as part of the government's ongoing Singapore Conversation.

onglai
14-03-13, 15:24
actually Its basically digging a hole for the people with problem. coz they will be stuck in this level. and when they stop working they also got nothing to pass on to the next generation to give them a boost.

Anyway this is wat the people ask for then this is wat they get. nothing to complain about.

i think of it this way... low cost housing frees up their cash to pay for other essential stuff, maybe books or tuition for their children to catch up with the rest.

Jaykj
14-03-13, 15:37

To me, this is the best compromise solution. Give exactly what the market need. Of coz we know what the market really want (vs need) is buy cheap BUT sell high. They disguise this by claiming its too expensive and can't afford etc but in reality, they feel its unfair that earlier gen people can benefit, so why can't the younger gen do the same? My argument is, we never know what future price will be.....

Unfortunately, last time policemen wore shorts and times have changed. During my parent's time, a 5-rm Point-Block in Farrer costed $30k. But when I had to buy my 1st home, I had to pay $250K in far flung PG21 and wait 5 years for it :doh:

Did i complain? Not really, we just accept it coz sale of flats in mature estates weren't even available then and we were just glad to have a roof over our heads....even if we had to wait for 5 years.....

minority
14-03-13, 15:56
i think of it this way... low cost housing frees up their cash to pay for other essential stuff, maybe books or tuition for their children to catch up with the rest.

True that is if the person can plan. and don't go on holiday and buy the latest iPad or go buy a new car.

Coz in the end will be blame there is no social safety net. Coz HDB was suppose to be a form of safety net.

minority
14-03-13, 15:57
wrong, i google, wiki, correct your spelling, rubbish your logic and conjure sage-like quotes.

wat a idiot......

teddybear
14-03-13, 20:35
Low-costs flats, let me give some suggestions:
1) Can only sell back to HDB at their purchase price - depreciation!
2) No renting out, not even a room!
3) No passing down to their kids!
4) Can only be in heartlands, cannot be within 1km of any MRT station.
5) ...???...

minority
14-03-13, 23:05
Low-costs flats, let me give some suggestions:
1) Can only sell back to HDB at their purchase price - depreciation!
2) No renting out, not even a room!
3) No passing down to their kids!
4) Can only be in heartlands, cannot be within 1km of any MRT station.
5) ...???...

aiyah so troublesome. Just tell HDB rent to everyone. No 1 can buy HDB. low cost enough?

teddybear
14-03-13, 23:08
But HDB is already renting to everyone who bought! Remember, all of those HDB "owners" are just "leasees"!

aiyah so troublesome. Just tell HDB rent to everyone. No 1 can buy HDB. low cost enough?

minority
14-03-13, 23:17
But HDB is already renting to everyone who bought! Remember, all of those HDB "owners" are just "leasees"!

but during the lease they can sell or transfer it. and there are asset increment wheren u can sell it for more than what u paid for. So rent can u that?

Allthepies
14-03-13, 23:38
Government should forget about low cost BTOs, understand what the people really want. They should just build Condos and sell to them at BTOs prices :D:cheers5:

Better still build these heavily subsidised condos in CCR... or else you will be voted out...:tongue3:

teddybear
15-03-13, 00:46
Actually govt not stupid lah, they know what these CPCB wants, but what do you expect them to do? Tell them to go eat shit and anger them and cost them 10% of the votes? Therefore, they will tell them that since they want low cost, they will create a special low cost category of housing for them loh! :tongue3: Then they can't complain there is no real cheap and low cost alternative property for them right?

Government should forget about low cost BTOs, understand what the people really want. They should just build Condos and sell to them at BTOs prices :D:cheers5:

Better still build these heavily subsidised condos in CCR... or else you will be voted out...:tongue3:

kane
15-03-13, 01:35
Rule number 1: there is no free lunch.
Rule number 2: remember rule number 1.

Cupcakes
15-03-13, 10:39
- deleted -

teddybear
15-03-13, 20:12
Well, these people thought that by CPCB loudly and ferociously they not only can have free lunch but earn more than half a million dollars from buying new HDB at super cheap price and 5 years later sell at then market price! :doh:

Rule number 1: there is no free lunch.
Rule number 2: remember rule number 1.

eng81157
18-03-13, 09:08
after these low-cost houses are released, only time will reveal buyers' intent and behaviour.

low take-up rate will indicate a good majority still prefer to have asset enhancements to cheap housing. my gut feeling is that the program will cater only to a small group of singaporeans.

eng81157
18-03-13, 09:10
wat a idiot......

wahahah, that's all the defense you can muster.

another correction. please use "AN" for words starting with "a, e, i, o, u". i love correcting your poor engrishs

minority
18-03-13, 09:57
wahahah, that's all the defense you can muster.

another correction. please use "AN" for words starting with "a, e, i, o, u". i love correcting your poor engrishs

HAH HAH That's the only thing u are good at? Google and spell check?

eng81157
18-03-13, 10:12
HAH HAH That's the only thing u are good at? Google and spell check?

wow, i knew you were stupid. but i didn't know you were that dumb - to need google and spell checking to know when to use A or AN.

Dragonfly
18-03-13, 10:15
If new BTO must sell back to HDB. It sounds like renting from HDB and return to 'landlord' once the family don't need it or upgrade to PC.

minority
18-03-13, 10:17
wow, i knew you were stupid. but i didn't know you were that dumb - to need google and spell checking to know when to use A or AN.

only fools like u ard do that.

minority
18-03-13, 10:19
If new BTO must sell back to HDB. It sounds like renting from HDB and return to 'landlord' once the family don't need it or upgrade to PC.

KPKB Expensive mah. even at 160K 3bed room or 330K 5 bed room. people still KPKB expensive mah.

Also there are a group KPKB say house is no asset. its a roof to live in. HDB must go back to its roots mah.

So. Give Cheap house. thats it. want others stuff? Pls work harder coz ah kong cannot help .

Want cheap want good want fast? Pls only can pick 1.

eng81157
18-03-13, 10:21

KenoBiWan didn't say that these low-cost houses can only be sold back to HDB. no use speculating when there is no information on the conditions tied to the sales

eng81157
18-03-13, 10:23
KPKB Expensive mah. even at 160K 3bed room or 330K 5 bed room. people still KPKB expensive mah.

Also there are a group KPKB say house is no asset. its a roof to live in. HDB must go back to its roots mah.

So. Give Cheap house. thats it. want others stuff? Pls work harder coz ah kong cannot help .

Want cheap want good want fast? Pls only can pick 1.

seems like you are not even in touch with your beloved PAP politicians - one of them came up with the slogan " Cheaper, Better and Faster"

sounds like you don't think in line with the ruling party as what you claim. PIACK, another slap on your own face :doh:

minority
18-03-13, 12:06
seems like you are not even in touch with your beloved PAP politicians - one of them came up with the slogan " Cheaper, Better and Faster"

sounds like you don't think in line with the ruling party as what you claim. PIACK, another slap on your own face :doh:

In line? Piak u! Who do I need to be inline with? Piak u again. Wake up dumb ass.:doh: :doh:

sgbuyer
18-03-13, 12:32

Don't get agitated. Those IB are only doing the job they are paid to do. :D

Regulators
18-03-13, 12:37
I think the people in this forum already know the intention of the noise makers.
after these low-cost houses are released, only time will reveal buyers' intent and behaviour.

low take-up rate will indicate a good majority still prefer to have asset enhancements to cheap housing. my gut feeling is that the program will cater only to a small group of singaporeans.

eng81157
18-03-13, 12:45
In line? Piak u! Who do I need to be inline with? Piak u again. Wake up dumb ass.:doh: :doh:

in line with the ruling asses who claim singapore can be "cheaper, better and faster"

oops, sorry that i had to tax your limited grey matter over the limit, by adding memory tasks to logic processing

minority
18-03-13, 14:06
in line with the ruling asses who claim singapore can be "cheaper, better and faster"

oops, sorry that i had to tax your limited grey matter over the limit, by adding memory tasks to logic processing

Did I say that ? Cheaper , better and faster? I say want cheap want fast want good go pick 1.

piak! :doh:

Either u cannot read or is blind.

eng81157
18-03-13, 14:14
Did I say that ? Cheaper , better and faster? I say want cheap want fast want good go pick 1.

piak! :doh:

Either u cannot read or is blind.

that's the whole point. u said pick 1 out of the 3, but your government, which which you profusedly praise of, said Singapore can be all three.

that's why i apologized for taxing your brain beyond its memory and logic capacity.

and YOU IS!!!!!!! WHAHAHAHAHAHA, another slap on your own face, with your own hand

minority
18-03-13, 14:24
that's the whole point. u said pick 1 out of the 3, but your government, which which you profusedly praise of, said Singapore can be all three.

that's why i apologized for taxing your brain beyond its memory and logic capacity.

and YOU IS!!!!!!! WHAHAHAHAHAHA, another slap on your own face, with your own hand

Wat my government? u not singaporean meh? anyway since when I say anything tat are endorsed by the government? Did I seek endorsement?

Wat a narrow minded fool.

eng81157
18-03-13, 14:34
Wat my government? u not singaporean meh? anyway since when I say anything tat are endorsed by the government? Did I seek endorsement?

Wat a narrow minded fool.

aww, as usual when kenna goreng till no words to say, u can only muster "narrow minded fool"

best that you talk less or nothing at all, then you wouldn't slap yourself that much.

and, "YOU IS" - WAHAHAHAHAHAHA

minority
18-03-13, 19:24
aww, as usual when kenna goreng till no words to say, u can only muster "narrow minded fool"

best that you talk less or nothing at all, then you wouldn't slap yourself that much.

and, "YOU IS" - WAHAHAHAHAHAHA

U are stupid lah. admit it.. this is all u can hub on. :doh: :doh: :doh: