PDA

View Full Version : Fantastic...Hooo Say Liao ! Landed Prices Appreciate Faster !

DuaNehNehChioBu
10-03-13, 22:37
Since more and more HDB BTO and Condo will be build, Singapore land is getting lesser and lesser....

Prices for ALL Area LANDED $$ very likely going to appreciate even FURTHER !

Chiong Ahhhhhh ! :D :D :D

leesg123
10-03-13, 23:12
Since more and more HDB BTO and Condo will be build, Singapore land is getting lesser and lesser....

Prices for ALL Area LANDED $$ very likely going to appreciate even FURTHER !

Chiong Ahhhhhh ! :D :D :DSalah! landed getting smaller and smaller, useless to be build as condo. it will rot.

WhoAmI?
10-03-13, 23:30
Salah! landed getting smaller and smaller, useless to be build as condo. it will rot.

Correct!!
Existing landed property price will go sky high as the upcoming new landed propertyland size will getting smaller and smaller...
Hold tight tight of your landed property esp. your land area is bigger than 2000 sq ft.

Ringo33
11-03-13, 08:04
There are plenty of discussion to that I have posted to bust the myth about landed property price index.

And landed property will no land is no landed, just a block of rooms.

dont let the blind tell you its a sunny day.

MLP
11-03-13, 08:44
Haha....Ringo...Ringo, what exactly have you busted about the myth about landed property price index? Care to explain?

Can you please explain your statement "And landed property will no land is no landed, just a block of rooms"? What exactly are you trying to say?

There are plenty of discussion to that I have posted to bust the myth about landed property price index.

And landed property will no land is no landed, just a block of rooms.

dont let the blind tell you its a sunny day.

Ringo33
11-03-13, 10:48
Haha....Ringo...Ringo, what exactly have you busted about the myth about landed property price index? Care to explain?

Can you please explain your statement "And landed property will no land is no landed, just a block of rooms"? What exactly are you trying to say?

What I wrote are not for the blinded to read

proper-t
11-03-13, 11:28
Yes, we know what audience you are writing for :

The crass and uncouth ;

this is as good as saying that you will let your daughters sleep with any millionaires because there is a good chance that they will marry your daughters and then give birth to millionaire babies.

When Singapore import Chinese tennis players, we were talking about long term, and yes they came, they stayed, they made their money, they got screwed, they gave birth and they left.

Those who cannot differentiate between price and value ;

I would imaging that if you can afford to live in town, then you shouldnt fine it expensive. I am sure if you ask any Johorian they will tell you that living anywhere in Singapore is expensive.

Those who think that landed will crash and yet still call for restrictions on new citizens buying landed.

Better watch out, Economy is not doing well, pap not doing well, Interest rate rising, boleh land is opening up, very soon those owner of landless landed property will realize that you are holding on to a big fat and hot potato where no one want to buy or rent.

What goes up must come down, the faster you rise the harder you fall.

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=16809

DuaNehNehChioBu
11-03-13, 11:34
Salah! landed getting smaller and smaller, useless to be build as condo. it will rot.

U salah liao. I am talking about existing LANDED PROPERTY OWNER.

Not talking about Condo.

Huat ahhhh for landed since not much land for landed ....

VERY PRECIOUS....

Cheers :cheers5:

DuaNehNehChioBu
11-03-13, 11:35
Correct!!
Existing landed property price will go sky high as the upcoming new landed propertyland size will getting smaller and smaller...
Hold tight tight of your landed property esp. your land area is bigger than 2000 sq ft.

I mean CURRENT LANDED PROPERTY owners lah :rolleyes:

WhoAmI?
11-03-13, 18:15
I mean CURRENT LANDED PROPERTY owners lah :rolleyes:

Existing landed property land size is big and only those new launch landed properties size is getting smaller and smaller. That why I said existing landed property owner hold tight tight on your property. Singapore land is small and population is going to increase to 7 mil.

Example: My estate here terrace is around 2300sqft and semi-d is around 4500sqft. Freehold.

hutsutau
11-03-13, 18:31
Existing landed property land size is big and only those new launch landed properties size is getting smaller and smaller. That why I said existing landed property owner hold tight tight on your property. Singapore land is small and population is going to increase to 7 mil.

Example: My estate here terrace is around 2300sqft and semi-d is around 4500sqft. Freehold.
singapore population may not even hit 7 mil. especially since the sentiment is so negative

WhoAmI?
11-03-13, 19:56
singapore population may not even hit 7 mil. especially since the sentiment is so negative

My friend work at gov body he said in fact the nos. will be slowly increase and eventually it will more than 7 mil. If we didn't work on this population our country will in trouble. Don't ever think we can depend on our neighbor country to help us?

MLP
11-03-13, 20:32
Only an idiot will write this type of remark! :simmering:

What I wrote are not for the blinded to read

leesg123
12-03-13, 01:18
U salah liao. I am talking about existing LANDED PROPERTY OWNER.

Not talking about Condo.

Huat ahhhh for landed since not much land for landed ....

VERY PRECIOUS....

Cheers :cheers5:
Exisitng landed lagi worst! Left right sold, merge to be developed condo. Those hanging to it will be loner with big condo building next or behind it. Super bad fengsui for the landed! The land too small for anything, future buyers also wont buy. It will still rot.

Leo.Cheng
12-03-13, 15:00
My friend work at gov body he said in fact the nos. will be slowly increase and eventually it will more than 7 mil. If we didn't work on this population our country will in trouble. Don't ever think we can depend on our neighbor country to help us?

WhoAreyou?

Does TAKESHI RING A BELL?

WOAHAHEHEHEHHE

lajia
12-03-13, 21:14
land plots are designated for either condo or landed residential, but it will not be mixed up. So landed land will be for landed only.

Exisitng landed lagi worst! Left right sold, merge to be developed condo. Those hanging to it will be loner with big condo building next or behind it. Super bad fengsui for the landed! The land too small for anything, future buyers also wont buy. It will still rot.

Ringo33
12-03-13, 22:17
land plots are designated for either condo or landed residential, but it will not be mixed up. So landed land will be for landed only.

I think he is referring to those small condo development along siglap east coast area. Prior to the average unit size restriction, they were popping out everywhere.

Actually I think those who will be affected most will be GCB around D'Leedon. I am sure they will be really pissed to have residences there over looking into their compound and swimming pool.

MLP
12-03-13, 23:12
Haha, Ringo.....Ringo.....Why did you keep posting unsubstantiated and non-sense statements? You mean only now residents of GCBs around D'Leedon are pissed off with high rise units of D'Leedon? How about the high rise units at Farrer Court before it was sold enbloc to build D'Leedon? In the old days, those residents staying in old Farrer Court have had a good view of GCBs for years...

:simmering:

I think he is referring to those small condo development along siglap east coast area. Prior to the average unit size restriction, they were popping out everywhere.

Actually I think those who will be affected most will be GCB around D'Leedon. I am sure they will be really pissed to have residences there over looking into their compound and swimming pool.

Ringo33
13-03-13, 00:41
Haha, Ringo.....Ringo.....Why did you keep posting unsubstantiated and non-sense statements? You mean only now residents of GCBs around D'Leedon are pissed off with high rise units of D'Leedon? How about the high rise units at Farrer Court before it was sold enbloc to build D'Leedon? In the old days, those residents staying in old Farrer Court have had a good view of GCBs for years...

:simmering:
I am not sure if you have ever live in highrise building before. maybe landed owner doesnt know when comes to building height there is actually alot of difference between 25 storey hdb vs 36 storey private.

And also you need to look further to see where are the super prime GCB which expect more privacy.

perhaps you are thinking I talking about Leedon area.

proper-t
13-03-13, 01:24

I am not sure if you have ever driven around siglap area or even looked at the master plan. Except for the area designated in white which is mainly flamingo valley, siglap V/centre and some shophouses along frankel ave, the bulk of siglap area is mainly designated as landed only as indicated by the red areas. What small condo developments are you talking about?

http://i1292.photobucket.com/albums/b566/proper-t/siglaplanded_zpsa12d8272.jpg

MLP
13-03-13, 07:35
Haha, Ringo.....Ringo.....Since you are claiming there are a lot of differences overlooking the GCB areas at Leedon betweeen the previous Farrer Court (25 storeys) vs. the new D'Leedon (36 storeys), care to explain more? Are you saying the private D'Leedon has a better view of the GCB area than the old HDB Farrer Court?

I am not sure if you have ever live in highrise building before. maybe landed owner doesnt know when comes to building height there is actually alot of difference between 25 storey hdb vs 36 storey private.

And also you need to look further to see where are the super prime GCB which expect more privacy.

perhaps you are thinking I talking about Leedon area.

Ringo33
13-03-13, 07:48
I am not sure if you have ever driven around siglap area or even looked at the master plan. Except for the area designated in white which is mainly flamingo valley, siglap V/centre and some shophouses along frankel ave, the bulk of siglap area is mainly designated as landed only as indicated by the red areas. What small condo developments are you talking about?

http://i1292.photobucket.com/albums/b566/proper-t/siglaplanded_zpsa12d8272.jpg

Dont always try to make yourself look smart by asking stupid question.

http://www.ura.gov.sg/circulars/text/dc11-14app2.pdf
http://www.ura.gov.sg/circulars/text/dc11-14.htm

Ringo33
13-03-13, 07:53
Haha, Ringo.....Ringo.....Since you are claiming there are a lot of differences overlooking the GCB areas at Leedon betweeen the previous Farrer Court (25 storeys) vs. the new D'Leedon (36 storeys), care to explain more? Are you saying the private D'Leedon has a better view of the GCB area than the old HDB Farrer Court?

your ignorant is not exactly my problem.

Before you ask so many question about Are you Saying this, Are you saying that, please go find out what is the different between the building height of D'Leedon vs Old Farrer court.

If you cant even get this basic right dont even try to talk about other things.

proper-t
13-03-13, 08:53
Dont always try to make yourself look smart by asking stupid question.

http://www.ura.gov.sg/circulars/text/dc11-14app2.pdf
http://www.ura.gov.sg/circulars/text/dc11-14.htm

Why are you showing me circulars for TELOK KURAU estate when you specifically mentioned SIGLAP?

Hmmm, can you even trust advice or proclaimations from a person about the landed market when he can't even differentiate between Telok Kurau and Siglap.

Pinball
13-03-13, 09:04
aiyo bro, don't get so worked up lah.

we all know that bro ringo is just talking down the landed market because he is looking to buy land...

airspace is overpriced while landspace has yet to fully catch up

Why are you showing me circulars for TELOK KURAU estate when you specifically mentioned SIGLAP?

Hmmm, can you even trust advice or proclaimations from a person about the landed market when he can't even differentiate between Telok Kurau and Siglap.

proper-t
13-03-13, 09:11
aiyo bro, don't get so worked up lah.

we all know that bro ringo is just talking down the landed market because he is looking to buy land...

airspace is overpriced while landspace has yet to fully catch up

Thanks. No worries. Not worked up at all. In fact, its quite the opposite, looks like someone is very worked up because his motives have been exposed and credibility shot to shreds.

Ringo33
13-03-13, 11:08

spare me your nonsensical question,

SIGLAP EASTCOAST AREA

I REPEAT

SIGLAP EASTCOAST AREA

proper-t
13-03-13, 11:15
spare me your nonsensical question,

SIGLAP EASTCOAST AREA

Who is the one spouting nonsense? If you wanted to mention East Coast area alone, then just say so, why bring Siglap into it?

For people in property, there is a very distinct difference between a property in Telok Kurau and one in Siglap.

Don't blame me if you are confused or cannot articulate properly.

Ringo33
13-03-13, 11:20
Who is the one spouting nonsense? If you wanted to mention East Coast area alone, then just say so, why bring Siglap into it?

For people in property, there is a very distinct difference between a property in Telok Kurau and one in Siglap.

Don't blame me if you are confused or cannot articulate properly.

"Do not argue with an idiot they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

proper-t
13-03-13, 11:25
"Do not argue with an idiot they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Hmmm..some people are definitely in a confused state when they think that stating facts and pointing out glaring inconsistencies is arguing.

Its not my fault if you cannot debate sensibly or articulate coherently.

MLP
13-03-13, 13:56
Haha, Ringo.....Ringo.....What a stupid answer from you! That really shows your arrogance and disdain character. Better don't post any more remarks that show your stupidity.

your ignorant is not exactly my problem.

Before you ask so many question about Are you Saying this, Are you saying that, please go find out what is the different between the building height of D'Leedon vs Old Farrer court.

If you cant even get this basic right dont even try to talk about other things.

Ringo33
13-03-13, 14:00
Haha, Ringo.....Ringo.....What a stupid answer from you! That really shows your arrogance and disdain character. Better don't post any more remarks that show your stupidity.

Elementary math questions.

25 storey HDB vs 36 storey private condo

which one is taller?

MLP
13-03-13, 14:06
Haha, Ringo.....Ringo..... I am not asking you the height of HDB or Condo. I was asking why you said residents at Leedon GCBs are now not pleased with residents of D'Leedon? Previously the residents at Farrer Court could also have a clear GCB view.:doh:

Elementary math questions.

25 storey HDB vs 36 storey private condo

which one is taller?

Ringo33
13-03-13, 16:54
Haha, Ringo.....Ringo..... I am not asking you the height of HDB or Condo. I was asking why you said residents at Leedon GCBs are now not pleased with residents of D'Leedon? Previously the residents at Farrer Court could also have a clear GCB view.:doh:

Its perfectly fine if you cant understand what you read, however please dont anyhow twist facts and put words into my mouth because thats is very despicable

This is forum, we can always trace back what was written.

MLP
14-03-13, 13:47
Haha, Ringo.....Ringo.....If you can't answer my question, that is fine. Don't twist and turn like an idiot! Like what you said: Never argue with an idiot! :doh:

Its perfectly fine if you cant understand what you read, however please dont anyhow twist facts and put words into my mouth because thats is very despicable

This is forum, we can always trace back what was written.

Ringo33
14-03-13, 14:34
Haha, Ringo.....Ringo.....If you can't answer my question, that is fine. Don't twist and turn like an idiot! Like what you said: Never argue with an idiot! :doh:

If you mean the below question, then I will have to ask you put own your magnifying glass and tell me when did I ever mention

LEEDON GCBs.

I was asking why you said residents at Leedon GCBs are now not pleased with residents of D'Leedon?

Didnt know landed property owner in this forum are so despicable and childish. I thought people only play this sort of game in primary school. :doh:

MLP
14-03-13, 14:47
Haha, Ringo.....Ringo.....This is the statement that you made NOT me. I am asking you why you said so. You are really good at twists and turns. Really difficult to communicate with you. Not worth wasting my time talking to an idiot! Give up on you liao!

If you mean the below question, then I will have to ask you put own your magnifying glass and tell me when did I ever mention

LEEDON GCBs.

I was asking why you said residents at Leedon GCBs are now not pleased with residents of D'Leedon?

Didnt know landed property owner in this forum are so despicable and childish. I thought people only play this sort of game in primary school. :doh:

Ringo33
14-03-13, 15:01
Haha, Ringo.....Ringo.....This is the statement that you made NOT me. I am asking you why you said so. You are really good at twists and turns. Really difficult to communicate with you. Not worth wasting my time talking to an idiot! Give up on you liao!

Told you dont play this sort of childish game liao you never listen.

Now you have problem finding the word LEEDON GCB right?

read more, speak less and you will learn

MLP
14-03-13, 15:13
Haha, Ringo.....Ringo.....You are a real idiot! Who want to learn from an idiot like you? You really have plenty of time to play games? Don't you?

Told you dont play this sort of childish game liao you never listen.

Now you have problem finding the word LEEDON GCB right?

read more, speak less and you will learn

Ringo33
14-03-13, 17:00
Haha, Ringo.....Ringo.....You are a real idiot! Who want to learn from an idiot like you? You really have plenty of time to play games? Don't you?

you can call me whatever names you want but it will never change the fact that I could call you names if I wish and that you have been caught trying to manipulate words in a very despicable way.

May I know which gangster landed estate do you live?

MLP
15-03-13, 15:31
Haha, Ringo.....Ringo.....The names are not from me. They are borrowed from you. You said never argue with idiot. Are you referring to yourself? :doh:

you can call me whatever names you want but it will never change the fact that I could call you names if I wish and that you have been caught trying to manipulate words in a very despicable way.

May I know which gangster landed estate do you live?