PDA

View Full Version : SIBOR to stay at 0.4% till 2030

phantom_opera
08-03-13, 08:27
PIMCO thinks so. Japan is a good example. Would US become Japan II?

What do u think? MAS / MND & China garmen nowadays seem to be in combat mode suddenly ... China even said Japan/US/UK are "exporting crisis to other nations"

惊弓之鸟

indomie
08-03-13, 08:49
PIMCO thinks so. Japan is a good example. Would US become Japan II?

What do u think? MAS / MND & China garmen nowadays seem to be in combat mode suddenly ... China even said Japan/US/UK are "exporting crisis to other nations"

惊弓之鸟
Money printing nations are in so deep. Stimulus is their "only" strategy. They are using brute force to push money into their economy to get it going. Don't believe in cheap shale gas technology to bring USA into industrial renaissance. They are the master of deception.

We must keep our real assets and some physical gold. Buy some equities to enjoy the ride at this moment, because it won't last forever.

roly8
08-03-13, 09:06
the longer they drag this...the deeper the depression will be..
i can't imagine how jialat when the truth get expose :(

DC33_2008
08-03-13, 09:06
Sibor and SOR have dropped in the last 2 months. :)

indomie
08-03-13, 09:14
the longer they drag this...the deeper the depression will be..
i can't imagine how jialat when the truth get expose :(
When the truth get expose all commodities class will increase like crazy.

indomie
08-03-13, 09:21
USA need cheap credit and cheap energy to get its economy going now. Energy producing countries are under pressure to price their product cheap. Stay away from energy sectors for now.

radha08
08-03-13, 10:24
err...can extend to 2033....mine end then...wahahahah:D:D:D

Rosy
08-03-13, 10:41
We should see low interest rate till mid 2015. Anything beyond is just speculation.

Us fed may test the market by increase the rates a little. If the market declines as a result, then low interest rate will stay for a longer time.

DC33_2008
08-03-13, 10:49
It is too dangerous to test this fragile market that has multi factorial problems. :o
We should see low interest rate till mid 2015. Anything beyond is just speculation.

Us fed may test the market by increase the rates a little. If the market declines as a result, then low interest rate will stay for a longer time.

latour
08-03-13, 14:10
err...can extend to 2033....mine end then...wahahahah:D:D:D

tat means we around the same age.. wahahaha.
Not too long left in terms of investment horizon.

sherlock
08-03-13, 15:33
tat means we around the same age.. wahahaha.
Not too long left in terms of investment horizon.
Meee toooo... left one cycle to play :eek: