PDA

View Full Version : Use this opportunity to upgrade

Leo.Cheng
03-03-13, 11:50
Now is a good time if you have more than 1 properties in OCR. You can sell both and move to one CCR condo.

In property investment, Location Location Location is the most important.

So what if your OCR condo is near MRT? You will still need to take the time to travel in the MRT to town, is it not? You still waste the time to walk and commuting in the train.

Move to CCR where the happening is, especially near the Singapore River.

This is a good chance for those with 2 or more OCR condos to consolidate their profits and move to a good location.

:)

samuelk
03-03-13, 11:56
Now is a good time if you have more than 1 properties in OCR. You can sell both and move to one CCR condo.

So what if your OCR condo is near MRT? You will still need to take the time to travel in the MRT to town, is it not? You still waste the time to walk and commuting in the train.

This is a good chance for those with 2 or more OCR condos to consolidate their profits and move to a good location.

OCR like jurong east may buck the trend to be the next pseudo CCR. What's the upside potential for CCR ?

roly8
03-03-13, 12:06
your team must be marketing the condo near the singapore river..
:D

Sleepyhead
03-03-13, 12:14
Sorry, I disagree..

2OCR will likely give better rental yields than 1CCR anyway..

If this is your attempt at moving your riverside properties. Sorry.. Not biting.

kane
03-03-13, 12:34
Sorry, I disagree..

2OCR will likely give better rental yields than 1CCR anyway..

If this is your attempt at moving your riverside properties. Sorry.. Not biting.

Having 2 properties is better than 1 cos you have one to go long or short with.

Xan
03-03-13, 12:38
Flawed suggestion and definitely with agenda.
So many CCR projects TOPed and some projects not even 50% sold.
Even developer not motivated to bid CCR land.

kane
03-03-13, 12:40
I would think it is more credible to say use this opportunity to upgrade 1 for 1 from ocr to ccr cos prices are narrowing. Swapping 2 assets for 1 asset is the dumbest thing one could do.

Kelonguni
03-03-13, 12:43
What, and move to the epicenter of the Great Singapore Jam? No thank you very much.

Leo.Cheng
03-03-13, 12:44
http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s297/blackjack21trader/Singapore%20River1/28-Dec-125-01-29PM_zpsc2146861.jpg

Leo.Cheng
03-03-13, 12:46
http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s297/blackjack21trader/r100_zpsd3d6004e.jpg

:) :cool-punk-headbange

kane
03-03-13, 12:46
What is the yield psf?

Leo.Cheng
03-03-13, 12:47
you can get very good rental returns here at Singapore River :)

Leo.Cheng
03-03-13, 12:48
What is the yield psf?

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s297/blackjack21trader/r100_zpsd3d6004e.jpg

:) :) :)

Leo.Cheng
03-03-13, 12:49
around $6000 for 1000sqft :)

kane
03-03-13, 12:53
And how much do you pay for that 1000sqft to get that $6k rental?

Eh
03-03-13, 12:55
Move to ccr where the happening is? Sorry it does not work for me because:

1. I don't work in town
2. I don't go to town for shopping or any leisure activities.
3. I don't travel to town unless it is necessary.
4. Point 1 to 3 means that I travel to town less than 5 times in a year.
5. My kids will study schools in north east(affliation) and that means at least 10 years.
6. My wife doesnt work in town.
7. Both my family members are staying in north east.
8. We seldom take mrt even though we stay near mrt station. That is for my kids to use in future.
9. We like to stay in an area where there will always be voting in general elections :D
10. I don't mind to invest in ccr but not stay. But I have no bullets now :banghead:

Leo.Cheng
03-03-13, 13:01
http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s297/blackjack21trader/31-Dec-126-24-43PM_zpsf9133923.jpg

:) :) :) :)

Leo.Cheng
03-03-13, 13:02
And how much do you pay for that 1000sqft to get that $6k rental?

less than 2 OCRs combined :) :) :)

radha08
03-03-13, 13:39
is it better t have one BEAUTIFUL wife(CCR)

or

1 x average wife(OCR) and 1 x Mistress to service you(OCR)...

wahahahah....:D :D :D

DC33_2008
03-03-13, 14:03
People here are waiting for correction.
less than 2 OCRs combined :) :) :)

charle
03-03-13, 14:14
OCR - OFF CENTRAL REGION

CCR - ?

SORRY CAN anyone enlighten me?

Leo.Cheng
03-03-13, 14:36
OCR - OFF CENTRAL REGION

CCR - ?

Core Central Region.

Leo.Cheng
03-03-13, 14:38
People here are waiting for correction.

if correction is coming, there will not be needs for any cooling measures . it is for the exact reason that there is no foreseeable correction, that you need a cooling measure :)

DC33_2008
03-03-13, 14:45
More difficult now with the clown fighting with the playboy in Italy, and republicans fighting with democrats on ceiling debt. More people will be laid off and unemployment rate will hit new high while interest rate close to zero.
if correction is coming, there will not be needs for any cooling measures . it is for the exact reason that there is no foreseeable correction, that you need a cooling measure :)

mcmlxxvi
03-03-13, 14:52
OCR - OFF CENTRAL REGION

CCR - ?

For now,
Chamliao Central Region
Cursed Central Region

Leo.Cheng
03-03-13, 15:45
Hong Kong last year GDP surplus is about S$10 billion. Singapore could be more than S$10billion if not for the many cooling measures implemented on the property sector. And that is not even after any population increase :)

Leo.Cheng
03-03-13, 15:46
This indicates that the Singapore property sector is actually being curbed from heating by more than 2 times, signaling a great time to enter the CCR especially Singapore River. UP@Robertson looks like a very good project. Every week, only a few units is released, yet they are taken up almost immediately :)

Leo.Cheng
03-03-13, 15:51
I expect the Master Plan 2013 to have some great news and pleasant surprises installed for the Singapore River area :)

Leo.Cheng
03-03-13, 15:54
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Leo.Cheng
03-03-13, 16:00
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3elwczYps8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgTKft-e0Ag

share with you guys :)

thomastansb
03-03-13, 16:33
If I have 2 OCR condo, I rather rent out 1 for income. Why buy CCR now when we are nearing the peak and 4 years into the cycle?

thomastansb
03-03-13, 16:38
Forget it. Such speculations are not proven. Anyway, prices can dip 10 to 15% easily at CCR if there is any minor shock. Like Italy refusing to pay debt. Major shock (eg: US cannot pay its debt), CCR will drop 50 to 60% easily. Just like end 2008 to early 2009. CCR dropped 50% while OCR dropped 20%.

I expect the Master Plan 2013 to have some great news and pleasant surprises installed for the Singapore River area :)

Leo.Cheng
03-03-13, 16:53
Forget it. Such speculations are not proven. Anyway, prices can dip 10 to 15% easily at CCR if there is any minor shock. Like Italy refusing to pay debt. Major shock (eg: US cannot pay its debt), CCR will drop 50 to 60% easily. Just like end 2008 to early 2009. CCR dropped 50% while OCR dropped 20%.

Grammatical error, you should write instead: "Such thoughts are mere speculations."

Leo.Cheng
03-03-13, 16:59
The more shocks there are in Europe or USA, the more they will rush here to the Lion City and buy up our properties in CCR near Singapore River :)

lajia
03-03-13, 16:59
CCR is going thru a very critical and difficult period now. when the no of FT are curbed, Expat allowances are cut and when garmen promote more regional centers. All these will actually put CCR in a very dangerous situation. Price is stabilizing but downside is more than what we may expect.

1) Who buy CCR property? Local & FT. Who stay in CCR? FT. So when times are not good, less FT, less ppl buy, less ppl rent! Very obvious.
2) why buy CCR? Because FT is buying? Because everywhere in the world, all FT buy into CCR. True for other countries but very soon, not true for Singapore as we are very small and garmen is decentralizing central region's activities. In Australia, buy into Sydney, Melbourne, in Mal, buy into KL, Penang, in Japan, buy in Tokyo, etc, etc...
3) another hint of how future look like, look around HDBs neighborhood, do u see more Ang Mo? :o

I'm not trying to say that OCR will be as pricey as CCR.....how it will transform, I can't tell...:2cents:

Leo.Cheng
03-03-13, 17:01
In OCR, you still have to take the MRT to city for exchange. In CCR, the MRT network makes it a joy to ride around the circle :)

Leo.Cheng
03-03-13, 17:02
:) :) :) :) :) :)

Leo.Cheng
03-03-13, 17:03
Can't wait for Minister Khaw's Master Plan 2013 :) :)

Leo.Cheng
03-03-13, 17:08
I expect Master Plan 2013 to be the most eye opening and fulfilling plan yet presented by a Minister in the Lion City :) :) :)

Cupcakes
03-03-13, 17:09
In OCR, you still have to take the MRT to city for exchange. In CCR, the MRT network makes it a joy to ride around the circle :)Looks like u haven't been taking train for ages. Lol

Leo.Cheng
03-03-13, 17:13
Looks like u haven't been taking train for ages. Lol

As a matter of fact, I am going to take a ride around the circle line tomorrow from my office in Marina Bay starting at 11am and returning by 3 pm :) I am looking forward to the joy ride :) :), Princess Cupcakes

Leo.Cheng
03-03-13, 17:16

Cupcakes
03-03-13, 17:21
As a matter of fact, I am going to take a ride around the circle line tomorrow from my office in Marina Bay starting at 11am and returning by 3 pm :) I am looking forward to the joy ride :) :), Princess Cupcakes
Perhaps try taking between 7.45am to 9.30am n 6pm to 7pm, weekdays. I can't get onto the train yesterday(Saturday) at bishan station around 2pm, can you believe it? I would rather stay OCR n take bus.

Kelonguni
03-03-13, 17:53
Perhaps try taking between 7.45am to 9.30am n 6pm to 7pm, weekdays. I can't get onto the train yesterday(Saturday) at bishan station around 2pm, can you believe it? I would rather stay OCR n take bus.

Yeah I rather drive between all OCR regions and own two OCRs than live in CCR and take MRT.

Leo.Cheng
03-03-13, 18:04
The CCR is going to become such a beautiful and happening place :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMIjzTOB_WI

danguard
03-03-13, 18:11
For now,
Chamliao Central Region
Cursed Central Region

This appears to be the sad truth now :(

Leo.Cheng
03-03-13, 18:11
The eternal truth of property investment: Location,Location,Location.

danguard
03-03-13, 18:12
The CCR is going to become such a beautiful and happening place :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMIjzTOB_WI

being beautiful does not necessarily mean that it will be an objectively splendid investment my friend .... unless u have hard facts to back it up ... its like putting all eggs into one basket :tsk-tsk:

Leo.Cheng
03-03-13, 18:13
New readers to this forum can ignore those sour grapes. The new measures have stopped them in their tracks to the CCR.

danguard
03-03-13, 18:14
it might be a nice uppity place but a location I would want to avoid most of the time on Friday nights and weekends ... the sight of potential drunkards loitering around is just not an awesome sight for young kids returning from school and/or from their projects on the weekends yes ?

U tell me if you happen to have cheuffeur to send them to and fro then I have nothing to say loh :(

danguard
03-03-13, 18:15
New readers to this forum can ignore those sour grapes. The new measures have stopped them in their tracks to the CCR.

quid pro quo - likewise likewise, Messrs Leo Cheng :spliff:

danguard
03-03-13, 18:16
The more shocks there are in Europe or USA, the more they will rush here to the Lion City and buy up our properties in CCR near Singapore River :)

quote first - true then u are master of Singapore properties loh :hell-hath-no-fury:

Leo.Cheng
03-03-13, 18:21
http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s297/blackjack21trader/sgflyer066_zps8b6a293f.jpg

Leo.Cheng
03-03-13, 18:22
http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s297/blackjack21trader/017_zps102df0f6.jpg

Leo.Cheng
03-03-13, 18:23
http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s297/blackjack21trader/DSCF0127_zpscee51b79.jpg

Leo.Cheng
03-03-13, 18:37
http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s297/blackjack21trader/IMG_0697_zpse62e3eaa.jpg

Leo.Cheng
03-03-13, 18:39
http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s297/blackjack21trader/IMG_0762_zps763c15ba.jpg

Cupcakes
03-03-13, 18:40

Location location location = out of reach out of reach out of reach

Leo.Cheng
03-03-13, 18:40
http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s297/blackjack21trader/IMG_0751_zps9c7d76b6.jpg

Kelonguni
03-03-13, 18:49

CCR revival will only come when Govt solves the transport issues, which is unsolvable, or when transport is bad everywhere on the island, which makes CCR even worse...

They can't deprive people of car ownership, they still need to import people to keep up productivity growth, and they can't expand road enough as well.

Which translates to crowding, crowding at all MRTs and roads during all peak hours. Right now OCR still not too badly affected, but it can only get worse.

High quantum only comes in after this consideration.

So unless your intention is to buy to rent out, then there is a slight sliver of reason. For own stay, definitely no no. Once in a while, if you really mind a bit itchy, then by all means go to join the crowds in the CCR areas.

But there is no need to buy a cow if your intention is to have some milk.

cashrich
03-03-13, 18:59
CCR is Cannot Count Returns. Just Can Continue Renting.

lajia
03-03-13, 19:17
dont play play...i know him, he got thrid eye...:eek:

quote first - true then u are master of Singapore properties loh :hell-hath-no-fury:

danguard
03-03-13, 19:36
dont play play...i know him, he got thrid eye...:eek:

wah then everyone go chiong... let me have more choice for OCR then when I save enuff marnee :(

Allthepies
03-03-13, 19:36
Nowadays, why is everybody arguing over every thing...

lajia
03-03-13, 19:39
tcss only la, not trying to be offensive...:p

Nowadays, why is everybody arguing over every thing...

thomastansb
03-03-13, 20:10
That is a myth. Used to fool newbies.

The truth of property investment is price, price and price.

thomastansb
03-03-13, 20:16
CM7 has killed CCR and most of the sub/re-sale for the past 2 months.

It is going to stay cold for a while. 6 months down the road, rental will continue to slide. If interest rate stays low, then buyers can still hold. If US decides to stop all the printing, then interest will slowly go up and impact existing owners.

CCR revival will only come when Govt solves the transport issues, which is unsolvable, or when transport is bad everywhere on the island, which makes CCR even worse...

They can't deprive people of car ownership, they still need to import people to keep up productivity growth, and they can't expand road enough as well.

Which translates to crowding, crowding at all MRTs and roads during all peak hours. Right now OCR still not too badly affected, but it can only get worse.

High quantum only comes in after this consideration.

So unless your intention is to buy to rent out, then there is a slight sliver of reason. For own stay, definitely no no. Once in a while, if you really mind a bit itchy, then by all means go to join the crowds in the CCR areas.

But there is no need to buy a cow if your intention is to have some milk.

PN
03-03-13, 20:30
Bro BJ21T ..... or I should call you Leo.Cheng.

Selling your 3 existing D9 condo ?

Leo.Cheng
04-03-13, 06:56
i only hope they have already prepared cooling measures for STI. :)

Leo.Cheng
04-03-13, 08:10
Bro BJ21T ..... or I should call you Leo.Cheng.

Selling your 3 existing D9 condo ?

as you are aware, BJ21T is now in IMH, after hearing a live telcast on CNA. let's all wish him a speedy recovery :)

Leo.Cheng
04-03-13, 08:13
as you are aware, BJ21T is now in IMH, after hearing a live telcast on CNA. let's all wish him a speedy recovery :)

for the benefit of foreign readers, IMH = institue for Mental Health or more commonly known affectionately by locals as Woodbridge.

CNA = Channel News Asia, a TV station in Singapore similar to CNN.

samuelk
04-03-13, 08:19
am not sure if this makes sense, but is the property tax equally more expensive in CCR vs OCR?

Leo.Cheng
04-03-13, 08:19
for the benefit of foreign readers, IMH = institue for Mental Health or more commonly known affectionately by locals as Woodbridge.

CNA = Channel News Asia, a TV station in Singapore similar to CNN.

from my last visit to BJ21T, he told me that apparently the Light from the live telecast last week was so strong that the Dark Angel possessing inside him was defeated and escaped back to The Abyss.

I told him I believe him, just to pacify him. I am a scientific person, though :)

Leo.Cheng
04-03-13, 08:20
am not sure if this makes sense, but is the property tax equally more expensive in CCR vs OCR?

depends on the valuation of the property, I think. Part of this valuation is derived from the transacted prices of similar units in a region :)

so you could be right that there might not be much difference now given that OCR prices had run up so much :)

Leo.Cheng
04-03-13, 09:53
That is why I believe CCR is certainly a good bargain now that many are sidelined as a result of the measures.

:) :) :) :) :)

PN
04-03-13, 11:41
AV is based on rental of the property. It got anything to do with transacted price

A) Buildings

The AV is the estimated annual rent of your property if it were to be rented out, excluding the furniture, furnishings and maintenance fees. It is determined after analysing the rents of similar or comparable properties. The basis of determining the AV is the same whether the property is rented out, owner-occupied or left vacant. If your property is rented out, the AV could be higher or lower than your actual rents as the AV reflects the market rent at the time of review, while your actual rents were committed earlier.

Illustration (A):
Estimated market rent of your flat is $1,000 per month
Annual Value is: $1,000 x 12 = $12,000

danguard
04-03-13, 12:28
what live telecast from CNA that resulted in our esteemed friend on medical stay ah

Leo.Cheng
04-03-13, 13:01
AV is based on rental of the property. It got anything to do with transacted price

A) Buildings

The AV is the estimated annual rent of your property if it were to be rented out, excluding the furniture, furnishings and maintenance fees. It is determined after analysing the rents of similar or comparable properties. The basis of determining the AV is the same whether the property is rented out, owner-occupied or left vacant. If your property is rented out, the AV could be higher or lower than your actual rents as the AV reflects the market rent at the time of review, while your actual rents were committed earlier.

Illustration (A):
Estimated market rent of your flat is $1,000 per month
Annual Value is: $1,000 x 12 = $12,000

thanks for the clarification :)

Leo.Cheng
04-03-13, 13:03
what live telecast from CNA that resulted in our esteemed friend on medical stay ah

according to his wife Angela, he was talking to himself half way through the telecast and actually collapsed after watching it. guess it was too much for him to swallow :)

PN
04-03-13, 13:26
according to his wife Angela, he was talking to himself half way through the telecast and actually collapsed after watching it. guess it was too much for him to swallow :)

Care to share which part too much to swallow for BJ21T?
Tighten Foreign Worker Policies
Provide a 3 year Transition Support Package
Strengthen Productivity Incentives
Develop Capabilities for New Growth Industries Or more specific area like
The property tax?
The FW Levy?
Wage Credit Scheme?

BTW, send my regards to him hor.

Leo.Cheng
04-03-13, 16:04
Care to share which part too much to swallow for BJ21T?
Tighten Foreign Worker Policies
Provide a 3 year Transition Support Package
Strengthen Productivity Incentives
Develop Capabilities for New Growth Industries Or more specific area like
The property tax?
The FW Levy?
Wage Credit Scheme?

BTW, send my regards to him hor.

From Angela's description, I can guess The New Property Tax Rule is the final nail for him. As the Dark Angel can be seen leaving his body the moment the "Tax Table" is presented on the screen.

Because all along, BJ21T is a manaic, the only one seemingly to talk sense is the Dark Angel through him. Hence when the Dark Angel left, BJ21T collapsed like a deck of cards.

That is what I gathered from his wife,may not be the whole fact.

Leo.Cheng
04-03-13, 17:46
All music has to come to an end. I guess it is the end of the music for BJ21T. Without the Fallen Angel, he can never go far in his prediction.

I, Leo Cheng is different. I am from the Light side. I am with the Force. I am able to enlighten you while BJ21T is to confuse you.

If you notice, I will give the rationale behind whenever I give an opinion. While BJ21T simply rely on his fallen angel and will never give any justification for his statements.

In addition, BJ21T has a very high ego, a result of his years of mental problem and hallucination.

I am glad the live telecast last week brought him back to be with the Light instead of the Dark side.

Leo.Cheng
04-03-13, 17:55
I am a total opposite to BJ21T :)

BJ21T is a charmer, and although he is so nasty and a bad boy, pretty ladies still fall for him. A playboy since in his teens, you cannot totally trust this guy. I mean, how can you trust anyone who is a lady's boy and good with the twisting of words.

I, Leo Cheng is righteous. I am loyal from the beginning to the end to one and only one person- my wife :)

seletar
04-03-13, 17:58
Fallen Angel is one of my favorite songs in the 80s, don't let the music end.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDWVc1JnjC4

Leo.Cheng
04-03-13, 17:59
I, Leo Cheng, is the Singapore's real estate Lion.

Hello everyone, good to see you guys here especially forumer seletar. :) :) :)

DKSG
04-03-13, 18:14
Office Boy is BACK !

Ok. Since so long never post, let me share another proven theory.

The Theory of Price Equilibrium in property investment.

Price Equilibrium means that if property A & B are next to each other, their prices is meant to be near. Some factors like design, etc will create small differences (maybe 3-5%), otherwise, if u spot Property A, B, C, D all selling at $2,000 psf, and Property E which is similar is selling for $1,600 psf, just grab! It wont take long for property E price to catch up.

There are many good examples but I will unselfishlessly share one of my personal observations with you. When The Wharf was near TOP (9-12 months before), it was only selling at $1,600 psf, surrounding (other than Waterford) was already doing $2,000+psf ... I ask my colleague to buy (coz that time I not such much money), but colleague hesitated and waited... then after 6 months++, it shot up to $1,900 psf ...

Extrapolating this example by District, but imputing some premium (eg Punggol + premium = Ang Mo Kio, AMK+P = Bishan, Bishan+ = Balestier, Balestier+ = Novena, Novena+=Newton, etc) ... it is not difficult to get the whole picture. Of course the critical skills here is the "premium", which I will not share here - pai seh...

Good Luck investing!

DKSG

Leo.Cheng
04-03-13, 18:16
I agree with Office Boy, thanks for sharing with us :) :) :)

leesg123
04-03-13, 18:43
Good posting by brother Leo Cheng and officeboy!

Leo.Cheng
05-03-13, 01:00
Good posting by brother Leo Cheng and officeboy!

Thank you, forumer leesg123 :)

My suggestion is buy CCR when everyone is fearful .When nobody is fearful, you will not get the gems, but only the lemons because owners will be asking for sky high prices selling their lemons and keeping their gems, don't you think so :)

blackjack21trader
05-03-13, 01:02
Thank you, forumer leesg123 :)

My suggestion is buy CCR when everyone is fearful .When nobody is fearful, you will not get the gems, but only the lemons because owners will be asking for sky high prices selling their lemons and keeping their gems, don't you think so :)

WOAHAHHAHAEHEHEHE

what a lamer

Leo.Cheng
05-03-13, 01:04
WOAHAHHAHAEHEHEHE

what a lamer

You are allowed to use computer in IMH ?

blackjack21trader
05-03-13, 01:05
You are allowed to use computer in IMH ?

I am using my iPhone, STUPIAK !

minority
05-03-13, 01:09

Wat if u now have all the property in CCR? so how? wat next ? even more CCR?

Leo.Cheng
05-03-13, 01:12
Wat if u now have all the property in CCR? so how? wat next ? even more CCR?

is so, then you need to diversify to foreign investment :)

minority
05-03-13, 01:22
CM7 has killed CCR and most of the sub/re-sale for the past 2 months.

It is going to stay cold for a while. 6 months down the road, rental will continue to slide. If interest rate stays low, then buyers can still hold. If US decides to stop all the printing, then interest will slowly go up and impact existing owners.

Then everyone will be happy and start screaming CCR CCR ;) durian falling!

Shanhz
05-03-13, 07:55
I am a total opposite to BJ21T :)

BJ21T is a charmer, and although he is so nasty and a bad boy, pretty ladies still fall for him. A playboy since in his teens, you cannot totally trust this guy. I mean, how can you trust anyone who is a lady's boy and good with the twisting of words.

I, Leo Cheng is righteous. I am loyal from the beginning to the end to one and only one person- my wife :)

i believe you are not as handsome as him?

kane
05-03-13, 07:59
Buy CCR is a decent dea. Just don't sell anything to buy it.

Leo.Cheng
05-03-13, 08:13
i believe you are not as handsome as him?

you are right. I am just a plain looking guy :)

Leo.Cheng
05-03-13, 08:15
I rely on normal human effort to make myself look good. while BJ21T definately made use of some other unknown method or forces beyond human understanding to make himself look handsome to all the pretty ladies.

sherlock
05-03-13, 08:35
I rely on normal human effort to make myself look good. while BJ21T definately made use of some other unknown method or forces beyond human understanding to make himself look handsome to all the pretty ladies.

U both are the same person? Alter ego?:scared-1:

Leo.Cheng
05-03-13, 18:13
http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=17018

Apparently many novice investors in this forum especially that Xan guy that said I had a hidden agenda:) But good to learn as you go along.

Yes I do have a hidden agenda- to help the readers in this forum gain enormous wealth :)

blackjack21trader
05-03-13, 18:15
Flawed suggestion and definitely with agenda.
So many CCR projects TOPed and some projects not even 50% sold.
Even developer not motivated to bid CCR land.

Young punk, your few years of playing marbles is NO MATCH for Leo's 25 years of experience as a developer both in HK and Singapore.

WOAAHHEHEHEHHE

GUNIANG !

Leo.Cheng
05-03-13, 18:16
Aiyo...brother BJ21T ah. This morning you got take medicine bo ?

blackjack21trader
05-03-13, 18:19
Aiyo...brother BJ21T ah. This morning you got take medicine bo ?

Bo la Bo la.. This morning Angela went yoga class and forgot to give me the pill la.

:(

blackjack21trader
05-03-13, 18:21
brother Leo ah, launching your new cluster concept in Seletar liao beh ?

Leo.Cheng
05-03-13, 18:22
brother Leo ah, launching your new cluster concept in Seletar liao beh ?

Not yet :) Thanks for your concern anyway :) :) :)

Xan
05-03-13, 19:04
http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=17018

Apparently many novice investors in this forum especially that Xan guy that said I had a hidden agenda:) But good to learn as you go along.

Yes I do have a hidden agenda- to help the readers in this forum gain enormous wealth :)

Very difficult to swallow your pride huh?
Kenna suan by novice like me. :D

Xan
05-03-13, 19:06
Young punk, your few years of playing marbles is NO MATCH for Leo's 25 years of experience as a developer both in HK and Singapore.

WOAAHHEHEHEHHE

GUNIANG !

Pride too high cannot tahan a novice to suan u? :D
Must use different nick here?

blackjack21trader
06-03-13, 03:44
Pride too high cannot tahan a novice to suan u? :D
Must use different nick here?

diamond dust 小妹妹 born in 1974 age now 39 years old: I already told you before, blackjack21trader is not a single person but a team of professionals.

:mad:

Leo.Cheng
06-03-13, 17:31

Keep in mind external events will be pressing onwards while you are kept outside the CCR region.

External events like the River One program for Singapore River and the new UP@Robertson , very happening.

Can't wait for Minister Khaw's Master Plan 2013 :)

Leo.Cheng
06-03-13, 18:22
http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s297/blackjack21trader/Singapore%20River1/srocommtg_6_zpsae0e29af.jpg

Leo.Cheng
06-03-13, 18:24
http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s297/blackjack21trader/Singapore%20River1/srocommtg_7_zps0523de31.jpg

Leo.Cheng
06-03-13, 18:26
http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s297/blackjack21trader/Singapore%20River1/01-Jan-131-07-35PM_zps5b6d7f82.jpg

Leo.Cheng
06-03-13, 18:27
http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s297/blackjack21trader/Singapore%20River1/01-Jan-131-21-35PM_zps3b35553d.jpg

Leo.Cheng
06-03-13, 18:28
http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s297/blackjack21trader/Singapore%20River1/01-Jan-1310-40-15AM_zps0a3ed0a6.jpg

Leo.Cheng
06-03-13, 18:29
http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s297/blackjack21trader/Singapore%20River1/srocommtg_1_zps3ddd4ca4.jpg

Leo.Cheng
06-03-13, 18:31
Man , am I going to be rich :) :) :) :)

Leo.Cheng
07-03-13, 05:20
http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s297/blackjack21trader/Singapore%20River1/srocommtg_2_zps82f5f5fe.jpg

Leo.Cheng
07-03-13, 05:21
http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s297/blackjack21trader/Singapore%20River1/IMG_0696_zps901acbbe.jpg

Leo.Cheng
07-03-13, 05:23
http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s297/blackjack21trader/Singapore%20River1/01-Jan-131-18-12PM_zps03ed0364.jpg

Leo.Cheng
07-03-13, 05:24
http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s297/blackjack21trader/Singapore%20River1/01-Jan-131-20-25PM_zpsa0b6bc8d.jpg

Leo.Cheng
07-03-13, 05:25
http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s297/blackjack21trader/Singapore%20River1/01-Jan-1310-41-06AM_zps51f1c5dd.jpg

Leo.Cheng
07-03-13, 05:27
http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s297/blackjack21trader/Singapore%20River1/01-Jan-1310-42-13AM_zpsb057b12f.jpg

Leo.Cheng
07-03-13, 05:28
http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s297/blackjack21trader/Singapore%20River1/IMG_0411_zpsb5996463.jpg

Leo.Cheng
07-03-13, 05:30
http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s297/blackjack21trader/Singapore%20River1/IMG_0350_zps52a6ff4f.jpg

chestnut
07-03-13, 08:43
brudder, when you advise people to sell 2 to buy 1. the logic is abit warp.

Why ??? Assumption (if they have 2 units only, 1 is used for stay and the other for rental).

The minute that sell both, they will lose rental income.
Lets assume 800K loan and rental of 4k.
interest of 1% = 8K
Total rental for a year = 48K
minus maintenance fee, property tax, income tax on property, etc say 7K
So 48-8(interest)-7(others) = 33K.
Interest expected to hold till 2015.
Nett income = 66K over 2 years.
There is a nett lost of 66K over 2 years. The assumption is that CCR will jump 66K over this 2 years. But you will lose out on building up your war chest for other investment. So your capital gain from the CCR cannot be materialised if you dont sell.

Food for thought.

:cool:

samuelk
07-03-13, 08:56

Why ??? Assumption (if they have 2 units only, 1 is used for stay and the other for rental).

interest of 1% = 8K
There is a nett lost of 66K over 2 years. The assumption is that CCR will jump 66K over this 2 years. But you will lose out on building up your war chest for other investment. So your capital gain from the CCR cannot be materialised if you dont sell.

Food for thought.

Maybe the phrase... "do what I say, not say what I do " is relavant here :scared-2:

Leo.Cheng
07-03-13, 11:19

interest of 1% = 8K

Food for thought.

Holding 2 OCR properties might be good before all the CMs. I am not too sure if one should continue this strategy after all the CMs locking one up.

I see an opportunity in CCR Singapore River. That is why I am sharing my opinion here only, not advising as I am not a qualified financial professional.

Leo.Cheng
07-03-13, 11:24
In addition, those holding 2 or more OCR properties might not be able to invest further into CCR under the new measures. This is due to the additional stamp duties costs. Say a $1million property would have to pay like 10%+3%=13% duties or $130,000.

So, the only way I see is for one to unload all properties first, and then upgrade to one CCR. In this way, the new CCR purchase should be considered first property :) :) :) :)

Like I said, I am not only smart, BUT VERY VERY SMART.

Leo.Cheng
07-03-13, 11:29
BTW, you guys got read the BT or not? What did your handsome brother here said about CHIN SWEE several weeks ago?

WOAHEHEHEAEAEAEEA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_KuoScipIE

Now you believe I got not only one THIRD EYE liaobo but more than three la ?

Leo.Cheng
07-03-13, 11:35
The worse nightmare one could have is to wait for the crash that never come.

WOAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEH

Leo.Cheng
07-03-13, 11:37
another nightmare less worse but equally scary is to see a new bull run continuing the old bull run without a bear in sight for 10 long years.

WOAHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

Leo.Cheng
07-03-13, 11:38
But the most terrible nightmare though may not be worse for everyone, is to see interest rates remain low for more than 30 years until see coffin rates still low la.

WOAAHHEHHEEHEHE

hopeful
07-03-13, 11:43
BTW, you guys got read the BT or not? What did your handsome brother here said about CHIN SWEE several weeks ago?

WOAHEHEHEAEAEAEEA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_KuoScipIE

Now you believe I got not only one THIRD EYE liaobo but more than three la ?

bro, you forgot to logout before posing as bj21.

Leo.Cheng
07-03-13, 11:43
But the most terrible nightmare though may not be worse for everyone, is to see interest rates remain low for more than 30 years until see coffin rates still low la.

WOAAHHEHHEEHEHE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AI-F8spMff0

Well said, investor Ow :) :)

Leo.Cheng
07-03-13, 11:44

WAHLAUEH ! yOU ARE RIGHT ! Lucky you tell me first before more notices this.

Thanks, brother hopeful, you are the best !

blackjack21trader
07-03-13, 11:46
Paiseh, I saw Leo's iPhone on his desk and borrow it to post just now.

PN
07-03-13, 11:52
In addition, those holding 2 or more OCR properties might not be able to invest further into CCR under the new measures. This is due to the additional stamp duties costs. Say a $1million property would have to pay like 10%+3%=13% duties or $130,000.

So, the only way I see is for one to unload all properties first, and then upgrade to one CCR. In this way, the new CCR purchase should be considered first property :) :) :) :)

Like I said, I am not only smart, BUT VERY VERY SMART.

You mean sell everything like Ah B ? :scared-1:

Cupcakes
07-03-13, 12:14
Paiseh, I saw Leo's iPhone on his desk and borrow it to post just now.
Your IMH kaki? :D

Leo.Cheng
07-03-13, 15:49
Indeed, although BJ21T keeps telling you that the property market bull will run for another 10 years, he did not tell you the real reason. Or rather, should I say, he does not know the reason at all.

He depended on the Dark Angel, posing as his wife, named Angela Yvonne Lim to give you guys the prediction from the Dark Side.

I, Leo Cheng, the Singapore Real Estate Lion, with 25 years of real estate experience behind me, is able to tell you the real reasons why this bull will run for another 10 to 20 years.

You see, the USA is very fearful of the middle class. The middle class not only in the USA but all around the World. The USA illuminati know very well that this group is highly educated, affluent and grew up in a more peaceful world unlike their forefathers. if you do not satisfy them or their material demand, you will be asking for trouble.

Hence, The Illuminati will only keep the interest rates for as low and as long as they are drafting out a NWO. The low interest rates, in fact, is to buy the Illuminati precious time as a form of delay tactics.

They got really scared after watching the unrest in Middle East.

Believe or not is up to you.

I am from the Light.

Good Luck :) :) :) :)

Leo.Cheng
07-03-13, 15:52
You can tell the presence of this group of spoilt brats by the way they post and the language they use in this forum or any other forums especially like SammyBoy, Hardwarezone or ChannelNewsAsia.

They are friendly only to their same kind. That is, young working professional aged around 26 to 39 years old. Once they found out you are a rich middle age manager or boss, good luck to you.

Shanhz
07-03-13, 15:58

split personality very difficult to handle leh. dun confuse us lah

Leo.Cheng
07-03-13, 16:04
split personality very difficult to handle leh. dun confuse us lah

errrrr.. actually i am getting a bit tired of doing this leh :) :) :)

Leo.Cheng
07-03-13, 16:05
errrrr.. actually i am getting a bit tired of doing this leh :) :) :)

but bobian la, Boss ask me to pose as 3 personality leh. Later you will see Angela joining us in here lor :) :) :) :)

Lucky i feel tired doing this, this proves that I am not siao one hor !

onglai
07-03-13, 16:18
but bobian la, Boss ask me to pose as 3 personality leh. Later you will see Angela joining us in here lor :) :) :) :)

Lucky i feel tired doing this, this proves that I am not siao one hor !

........very easy 走火入魔.....:D :D

blackjack21trader
07-03-13, 16:39
........very easy 走火入魔.....:D :D

I could not agree more. That is why I have to go gym everyday now . After that, I will try to relax and compose my mental strength in a quiet corner at StarBucks sipping my cappucino and watching nice ladies walking by :) :) :)

It helps, try it .

blackjack21trader
07-03-13, 16:41
In fact, if you guys ever notice, watching nice ladies walking by in Shenton Way relaxes you and help you reduced your stress and quit smoking eventually.

blackjack21trader
07-03-13, 16:43
watching ladies without even a lip make up walking by will make you angry, if you notice at all.

blackjack21trader
07-03-13, 16:45
once I saw a woman without make up and I instantly pick up a cigarette from the ash trash. Then I realised the cigarette is actually expended item and I PUI PUI PUI ARHHHHHHHH

WOAHAHAHHEHHEHE

Leo.Cheng
07-03-13, 18:43
As you can tell from the many responses here, that many think I am a mentally unstable person.

Well, all are wrong. I have the strongest mind in Singapore, if not, the whole of Asia.

I have forseen the future many times. What did I say about the stock markets breaking new highs in March 2013 ? Is it not happening now?

Now I am telling you, do not fight the ILLUMINATI, they have low interest rates planned for the good part of this new millenium.

Leo.Cheng
07-03-13, 18:46
When you switch on your television now, regardless of your race and heritage, do you prefer Channel News Asia or CNBC ?

Well, the ILLUMINATI had sent an over rays above all our heads to make us like anything that is Asian. You will find that more and more Earthlings will prefer Nasi Lemak and Chanel will start to use Chinese models.

Do not fight the Power.

I am from The Light.

Leo.Cheng
07-03-13, 18:48
The ILLUMINATI already interwined the wold's forex like a chain chained to two grand old trees. No one can move the rates without them moving it first.

Meanwhile, they are not going to raise the rates. At least for as long as my eyes are opened.

Leo.Cheng
07-03-13, 19:27
The cooling measures is good for stopping the greedy in their tracks. But for real investors, it is a great time for the brave to move in on the most prime and precious location in Singapore: The Singapore River.

Let your assets appreciate in the same beat with Singapore's advancement :)

Leo.Cheng
07-03-13, 19:30
Singapore River is an unpolished gem. Not too near the IRs but also not too far from Orchard or Shenton Way. You can walk to 4 MRT stations future or current. ( Fort, Central, Great World and Dhoby )

The position is just right, just like Singapore :)

Leo.Cheng
07-03-13, 19:35
Go now, and bargain for at least $100K below asking price. Use the stamp duties as an excuse to press the marbles of the owners :)

If you are the owner, ask for $100k above offer price. Again, use the stamp duties as an excuse to jack up your price :) :)

Leo.Cheng
07-03-13, 19:37
Actually you guys got it all wrong. The ugliest is the most kind hearted, while the most handsome could be the most black heart.

Leo.Cheng
07-03-13, 19:38
Lucifer for example, is the most handsome angel among all the angels :) :) :)

Lemonlaw
07-03-13, 22:19
Lucifer for example, is the most handsome angel among all the angels :) :) :)

Handsome? So? What's your point?

onglai
07-03-13, 22:46
He just go one round to say he is handsome lo.
Lol

Leo.Cheng
08-03-13, 04:18
He just go one round to say he is handsome lo.
Lol

Very clever brother !

As you are aware by now, Leo never say he is handsome. So far only BJ21T boasted that he is handsome . I was just going one big round to say I am handsome.

And also hinting that I am more reliable than BJ21T.

Well done, brother :) :) :) :)

Leo.Cheng
08-03-13, 04:19
Handsome? So? What's your point?

My point is simple. Make use of the opportunity to use the CMs as an excuse to buy or sell your property at the price you want. ( See above )

Leo.Cheng
08-03-13, 04:26
Let me illustrate this with a real re-enactment recently.

Seller : " My price $1, 000,000 is the final, non-negotiable ."

Me : " I like it very much but I have a problem."

Seller :" Oh...what is that?"

Me:" Under the new CM, the bank will not lend me so much money."

Seller :" What do you propose ? My price very good already."

Me: "How about $950,000 ? "

Seller:" Let me think about it."

After 2 days, seller got back to me.

Seller : " Ok, I accept, when can we sign the option ?"

Me: " There is another problem."

Seller :" What now?"

Me: " How about $900,000?"

Seller :" No ! "

Me: " I have 2 properties, I will have to pay stamp duties of 13% or $130,000. Actually $900,000 offer is very reasonable as you still gain $30,000"

Seller: "Oh I see your point now. I accept ."

Leo.Cheng
08-03-13, 04:33
Here's another real re-enactment. This time, I am the seller .

Buyer :" Your price of $1,000,000 is too high ! I have to pay stamp duties you know ! I say $870,000 to cover my stamp duties."

Me:" Dear friend, I would like to sell you but I got a problem."

Buyer: " What? "

Me: " I am not a developer leh. If I sell you this baby, later I have to find another baby to replace it. I have to pay 13% stamp duties for it !! "

Buyer: " Oh I see. How about $950,000 ?"

Me: " Let me think about it "

2 days later, I call the buyer.

Me: " Friend, now my price is $1,300,000 "

Buyer : " What ? How come ? why the $300,000 increase ???"

Me:" First I have to pay $130,000 for selling. Then I have to pay another $130,000 for buying. Then the bank will not lend me so much liao if I break and refinance any of my loans now."

Buyer :" Oh I see, how about $1,200,000?"

Me: " Ok."

Leo.Cheng
08-03-13, 04:40
Thank You, Minister Tharman :) :) :) :)

Leo.Cheng
08-03-13, 04:42
Stay tune, for the most effective strategy to gain in this property market. Used by all the most rich billionaires now in Singapore to buy or sell properties at the price they want. All privately tutored by your humble brother me: Leo, Leo Cheng :) :) :) :)

Leo.Cheng
08-03-13, 04:43
The billionaires pay me $10,000 for each session. I am teaching you free of charge :) :) :) :)

I am doing this because I admire and am following the MIW's footsteps- to be a Robinhood !

WOAHAEHEHHEHEHE

Leo.Cheng
08-03-13, 04:46
Dear forumers, I am Leo......., Leo Cheng.

A very good morning to all.

Leo.Cheng
08-03-13, 04:51
MAITULIAO ! Buy Singapore River now !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AI-F8spMff0

Leo.Cheng
08-03-13, 04:56
http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s297/blackjack21trader/Singapore%20River1/srocommtg_13_zps1071431c.jpg

Leo.Cheng
08-03-13, 04:58
http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s297/blackjack21trader/Singapore%20River1/srocommtg_15_zps12456188.jpg

Leo.Cheng
08-03-13, 05:17
http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s297/blackjack21trader/Singapore%20River1/st_080301_makeover-to-add-night-buzz-to-singapore-river_zpsb1f226e4.jpg

propertyhans
08-03-13, 07:21
This area indeed quite happening.

Was having supper at the spize at river valley last night and within 45mins I heard, saw and smelled the smoke of 2x Bentley, 1 grey Lamborghini gallardo, 1x AMG merc coupe, 2x GTR and 2x Ferrari. I wonder if I spotted bj21 lambo LOL. Also saw the green Lamborghini and white Porsche parked at Edmunds apartment.

Leo.Cheng
08-03-13, 08:13
This area indeed quite happening.

Was having supper at the spize at river valley last night and within 45mins I heard, saw and smelled the smoke of 2x Bentley, 1 grey Lamborghini gallardo, 1x AMG merc coupe, 2x GTR and 2x Ferrari. I wonder if I spotted bj21 lambo LOL. Also saw the green Lamborghini and white Porsche parked at Edmunds apartment.

BJ21T is white color Gallardo lor. maybe if you early like 7pm can see the handsome man driving into Martin38.

Then 8pm can see Angela leaving Martin38 in it lor :) :) :) :) this pretty lady sure can recognise one la.

Leo.Cheng
08-03-13, 08:57
BJ21T is white color Gallardo lor. maybe if you early like 7pm can see the handsome man driving into Martin38.

Then 8pm can see Angela leaving Martin38 in it lor :) :) :) :) this pretty lady sure can recognise one la.

some say she is Lau Chio la....WOAHAHAHAHAH

Leo.Cheng
08-03-13, 08:58
The ILLUMINATI already interwined the wold's forex like a chain chained to two grand old trees. No one can move the rates without them moving it first.

Meanwhile, they are not going to raise the rates. At least for as long as my eyes are opened.

just remember what i said 30 years from now.

DC33_2008
08-03-13, 09:04
URA chief planner said that concept plan 2013 will be ready by end of 2013. I think the quantum change will be the south-western shoreline.

Leo.Cheng
08-03-13, 09:09
URA chief planner said that concept plan 2013 will be ready by end of 2013. I think the quantum change will be the south-western shoreline.

that is taking too long. can expedite a bit like to before August 2013 ?

Thanks for relaying the message, good bro :) :) :)

Leo.Cheng
08-03-13, 09:10
http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s297/blackjack21trader/display_image_zpsc0cd624f.jpg

DC33_2008
08-03-13, 09:13
I suppose you know what to focus at now. The temporary ports near NUS will be moved out to the far end at the scorpion tail if you look at the recent landuse map of singapore. Can you see the link between singapore and Iskandar now?
that is taking too long. can expedite a bit like to before August 2013 ?

Thanks for relaying the message, good bro :) :) :)

greglhc
08-03-13, 09:52
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887324662404578334330162556670.html?mod=WSJ_article_comments#articleTabs%3Dcomments

thomastansb
08-03-13, 10:15
I will buy Orchard or Marina Bay if I want to. But now is not the time to buy CCR. Low rental and strict restrictions are killer. Simon cheong already kpkb because he knows his high end units are dead. He not stupid. He knows what is going to happen but if you have the balls, just buy CCR now lor.

Rosy
08-03-13, 10:49
Any savvy investors would avoid Sg property market totally be it ccr ocr.

Jonathan0503
08-03-13, 14:32
Singapore River is an unpolished gem. Not too near the IRs but also not too far from Orchard or Shenton Way. You can walk to 4 MRT stations future or current. ( Fort, Central, Great World and Dhoby )

The position is just right, just like Singapore :)

Then why not just get Orchard or Shenton way?

Jonathan0503
08-03-13, 14:40
I will buy Orchard or Marina Bay if I want to. But now is not the time to buy CCR. Low rental and strict restrictions are killer. Simon cheong already kpkb because he knows his high end units are dead. He not stupid. He knows what is going to happen but if you have the balls, just buy CCR now lor.

Get CCR MM lor

thomastansb
08-03-13, 15:10
Not now :D

Get CCR MM lor

Leo.Cheng
09-03-13, 08:06
Then why not just get Orchard or Shenton way?

Very good question. Just like one brother back in 2004 ask me why buy OCR and not CCR ? Since if OCR price will increase , then CCR also increase what. But now you see what happens ?

Let me tell you this, in property investment, we go for the potential of a price to gap up- very much like in stock markets. Although we should never equate the stock markets to be the same as a property market.

Anyway, in Singapore River, the latent potential for the prices to move up is very very strong. This is because the prices here are still low compared with Marina or Shenton

like I said now, landed will drop more than 30% while other segments will still continue to rise.

blackjack21trader
09-03-13, 08:09
Very good question. Just like one brother back in 2004 ask me why buy OCR and not CCR ? Since if OCR price will increase , then CCR also increase what. But now you see what happens ?

Let me tell you this, in property investment, we go for the potential of a price to gap up- very much like in stock markets. Although we should never equate the stock markets to be the same as a property market.

Anyway, in Singapore River, the latent potential for the prices to move up is very very strong. This is because the prices here are still low compared with Marina or Shenton

like I said now, landed will drop more than 30% while other segments will still continue to rise.

WOAHAHAHEHEHHEH...what a PARROT.

sgLion
09-03-13, 08:10
WOAHAHAHEHEHHEH...what a PARROT.

this morning got take medicine ?

may2012
09-03-13, 10:12

Mr Leo, why u keep saying landed will drop 30%?

Jonathan0503
09-03-13, 22:21
Not now :D

Because you foresee that CCR MM price will drop?

mkmm
11-03-13, 13:04
http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s297/blackjack21trader/display_image_zpsc0cd624f.jpg
BTW , who is this old skinny lady?

onglai
11-03-13, 13:45
BTW , who is this old skinny lady?

such a chiobu let u say until old skinny lady....

:doh: :doh: :doh:

DKSG
11-03-13, 13:47
such a chiobu let u say until old skinny lady....

:doh: :doh: :doh:

Dont worry about this lady, just remember what she says.

DKSG

mkmm
11-03-13, 14:10
Dont worry about this lady, just remember what she says.

DKSG
haha...yup, this is important!

Leo.Cheng
12-03-13, 09:14
haha...yup, this is important!

How dare u call this beautiful fairy from outer space an old lady?

:simmering: :simmering: :simmering: :simmering:

Leo.Cheng
12-03-13, 09:16
How dare u call this beautiful fairy from outer space an old lady?

this lady is the most kind hearted human being living in Singapore. after every karaoke session, she will fetch her friends home as far as those staying in CHOA CHU KANG and SEMBAWANG ok !

WOAHAEHHEHEHEHEH

mkmm
12-03-13, 14:08
this lady is the most kind hearted human being living in Singapore. after every karaoke session, she will fetch her friends home as far as those staying in CHOA CHU KANG and SEMBAWANG ok !

WOAHAEHHEHEHEHEH
haiz....one word to describe her;

"......"

kane
12-03-13, 14:15
Is she lin xiang ping?

Cupcakes
12-03-13, 14:22
A chilli padi that always quarrel with her family member

mkmm
12-03-13, 14:46
Is she lin xiang ping?
Oh...I know her, the one was being DUMPed when was close to her marriage? Haiz.... too bad!

mkmm
12-03-13, 14:47
Is she lin xiang ping?
Oh...I know her, the one was being DUMPed when was close to her marriage? Haiz.... too bad! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Leo.Cheng
12-03-13, 14:49
now you guys are destroying the good image I have of her in my heart :simmering: :simmering: :simmering: :simmering:

that is a very mean thing to do you know :(

mkmm
12-03-13, 15:06
now you guys are destroying the good image I have of her in my heart :simmering: :simmering: :simmering: :simmering:

that is a very mean thing to do you know :(
Sorry, not that we r mean, it was published in the magazine, papers and Web; most Sporean knew about it. Too sad!

kane
12-03-13, 15:27
who dumped her? this forum covers more things than wanbao.

mkmm
12-03-13, 15:32
who dumped her? this forum covers more things than wanbao.
Dunno, may not be in the similar acting circle; no name was mentioned.

Leo.Cheng
12-03-13, 16:53
Sorry, not that we r mean, it was published in the magazine, papers and Web; most Sporean knew about it. Too sad!

thanks for telling, good brother. my heart is now broken. i shall change my avatar liao :(

kane
12-03-13, 16:56
thanks for telling, good brother. my heart is now broken. i shall change my avatar liao :(

to jessica liu? lol. they are acting in the same show now.

onglai
12-03-13, 17:04
just dont change to joanne peh... she oso got dumped.. lol

eng81157
12-03-13, 17:06
just dont change to joanne peh... she oso got dumped.. lol

ah puutttiii......she can't act as well

mkmm
12-03-13, 17:11
U the man! very fast!

onglai
12-03-13, 17:14
ah puutttiii......she can't act as well

actually i think she can act la. she was good in little nonya.
btw cannot act oso no need to pui la...not as if got to pay to watch her. :D

the one who cant act is the guy 715 and the shanghai gai.. cant remember his name.. something tian? more wood then gck.

eng81157
12-03-13, 17:20
actually i think she can act la. she was good in little nonya.
btw cannot act oso no need to pui la...not as if got to pay to watch her. :D

the one who cant act is the guy 715 and the shanghai gai.. cant remember his name.. something tian? more wood then gck.

observe her sad and happy face - same expression, almost like steven seagal :scared-5:

don't watch local dramas now. filled with newbies from PRC, malaysia

kane
12-03-13, 17:28
you referring dai tian yang or dai yang tian?

mkmm
13-03-13, 09:00
Wakaoz... Thread is Opportunity to upgrade becomes TCS tok!

radha08
13-03-13, 16:35
Wakaoz... Thread is Opportunity to upgrade becomes TCS tok!

quite normal in this forum..:D

Leo.Cheng
13-03-13, 18:04
quite normal in this forum..:D

We talk cork sing song to advance our creative cells in our little brains. The more we chirp, the better property investors we become.

blackjack21trader
13-03-13, 18:08
We talk cork sing song to advance our creative cells in our little brains. The more we chirp, the better property investors we become.

BTW in person, I find Yvonne Lim very nice lady.

Of course she will never guess who I am as it was just a short conversation. I dun watch her acting, I just got to know she is an actress from TCS that long time ago when I was a very very handsome young man.

WOAHAHEHHEHEEHEH

sgLion
13-03-13, 18:10
...when I was a very very handsome young man.

PUI ARH PUI PUI PUI !

blackjack21trader
13-03-13, 18:12
PUI ARH PUI PUI PUI !

(pause )

do u have an issue ?

what is the matter with you ?

Leo.Cheng
13-03-13, 18:12
sigh...this forum many siaolangs talking to themselves using different nicks.....sigh...

Leo.Cheng
13-03-13, 18:39
Seriously speaking, you should consider to upgrade your OCRs into CCR property.

The CMs is like a monopoly card that stopped everyone in their tracks. If you are brave enough, you may be holding an ace card later.

Same concept for those that bought their properties before all the CMs, you are holding an ace card also, much like a share option that accorded you a special privilege from the rest.

Leo.Cheng
13-03-13, 18:40

The CMs is like a monopoly card that stopped everyone in their tracks. If you are brave enough, you may be holding an ace card later.

Same concept for those that bought their properties before all the CMs, you are holding an ace card also, much like a share option that accorded you a special privilege from the rest.

WOAHEHEHEHEEHH, am I smart or what ?

sgLion
13-03-13, 18:42
WOAHEHEHEHEEHH, am I smart or what ?

This is the same reason why I think the CMs is an opportunity rather a penalty.

sgLion
13-03-13, 18:43
Just received a pm from a brother. he asked me why sometimes i talk so much sense and other times i spoke nonsense ?

why, good brother. the reason is simple: I do not wanna get tagged. That is why most of the time I talk cork to avoid detection.

WOAHAHEHEHEHEEHHE

blackjack21trader
13-03-13, 18:48
Just received a pm from a brother. he asked me why sometimes i talk so much sense and other times i spoke nonsense ?

why, good brother. the reason is simple: I do not wanna get tagged. That is why most of the time I talk cork to avoid detection.

WOAHAHEHEHEHEEHHE

well if i figured that if I speak enough nonsense, then the smart alecs around will not take me seriously and think they are really smart alecs.

Or, i will make my messages very very difficult to read so as to confuse the ANAL-LISTS.

WOAHAHAHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEH

Leo.Cheng
13-03-13, 18:52

Later on, I will share here how and where to look for the CCR gems in the current market which are affordable to most OCRs owners.

Allthepies
13-03-13, 18:59
Later on, I will share here how and where to look for the CCR gems in the current market which are affordable to most OCRs owners.
Please share please share buying my ccr soon.

Leo.Cheng
14-03-13, 04:56
http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s297/blackjack21trader/9b3034c7aaf38a315a6878a9e18b5a64_zpsf6649a22.jpg

Leo.Cheng
14-03-13, 05:11
http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s297/blackjack21trader/feac7698e4911c97a9e416d6f8c5d5bf_zps841f3d76.jpg

Leo.Cheng
14-03-13, 05:20
http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s297/blackjack21trader/11d1a7bbfd9d180e3ba8e7a99ea8d82a_zps4629267e.jpg

Leo.Cheng
14-03-13, 05:32
http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s297/blackjack21trader/132c74f30e4c39a4ebe47dc416da1eba_zpsf6eb09bf.jpg

blackjack21trader
14-03-13, 05:36
http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s297/blackjack21trader/132c74f30e4c39a4ebe47dc416da1eba_zpsf6eb09bf.jpg

WOAHEHEHEEEEE, and it is exactly because of this segmented nature of the CCR that we are going to take a major advantage in.

WOAHEHEHEHEHEHEH

Dumbs get Dumber !

blackjack21trader
14-03-13, 05:40
However, dun get too excited just yet. As in these segmented regions of the CCR, there lies vast price differences and different level of development. The key is to identify the part most likely to be in the midst of major joining of the segments.

keep in mind, not everywhere in CCR is lucrative investing spots.

for example, you dun want to find urself in the spots where the prices arr already at sky high. neither do u want to be in the spot where there will be hindrence to redevelopment or transformation.

to be continued.

Leo.Cheng
14-03-13, 05:53
And do you know which 2 CCR segments they are joining up now?

I know....... Uncle know. Or you will also know if you open your eyes big big.

WOAHAHEHEHEHEHHEHEH

Uncle tell you later this weekend :) :) :)

sgLion
14-03-13, 05:56
unless you are very rich, dun any-o-how hamtam. Choose carefully the CCR property as this shall determine the success level of your future in property investing :)

sgLion
14-03-13, 06:01
Did you guys notice that the present RCR is actually an expanded CCR of the past?

And those that had chosen wisely in the past 30 years have become very rich as a result of being in THE RIGHT SPOT AT THE RIGHT TIME.

This weekend, uncle shall teach you how to be IN THE NEXT RIGHT SPOT AT THE RIGHT TIME WHICH IS NOW :)

Uncle Know.

Leo.Cheng
14-03-13, 06:14
the timing is also very important. say you spotted one very undervalued property in CCR but you moved in 30 years too early......

Then what is the point la ? YOU MOVE IN SO EARLY FOR WHAT LA ?

SO EARLY GO IN WAIT FOR CHRISTMAS ISIT LA ?

SIGH YO......

Leo.Cheng
14-03-13, 06:16
your humble brother with 25 years of property including developing experience say the correct timing is to move into a uncovered gem spot about 3 to 5 years earlier than the rest.

3 years is just right last time. but now because of the CM, we extend it to around 5 years.

babyt
14-03-13, 09:49
deleted......

Ringo33
14-03-13, 10:25
Have you guys forgotten about the central area of CCR? That to me is the most attractive location as they have no restriction on unit size

Leo.Cheng
14-03-13, 12:14
I dunno abt u guys, ever since my return to Singapore 5 years ago, I have never been motivated to buy toto.

I think toto min. prize should increase to S$1.5Million for every draw. Nowadays, $600,000 cannot even buy a OCR condo leh :(

Good Luck.

kane
14-03-13, 12:55
I dunno abt u guys, ever since my return to Singapore 5 years ago, I have never been motivated to buy toto.

I think toto min. prize should increase to S$1.5Million for every draw. Nowadays, $600,000 cannot even buy a OCR condo leh :(

Good Luck.

No winner for one draw, the next draw will be $1+mio. Haha.

Leo.Cheng
14-03-13, 13:28
No winner for one draw, the next draw will be $1+mio. Haha.

you know what... you are right, why I never thought of that !

Ringo33
14-03-13, 13:33
Actually does Singapore Pool's revenue increase in tandem with rising population?

onglai
14-03-13, 15:18
Actually does Singapore Pool's revenue increase in tandem with rising population?

if import more chinese, yes!

kane
14-03-13, 16:21
you know what... you are right, why I never thought of that !

Then you will spend less on toto also. Haha.