PDA

View Full Version : GOOD Brother AH THARMAN ARHHHHHHHHHH

blackjack21trader
25-02-13, 10:37
Ah brother THARMAN arhhhh, budget hor liao beh ? (Budget speech ready ? )

Your handsome brother wait until NECK LONG LONG LIAO LA

ARHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH????

phantom_opera
25-02-13, 10:38
I will be surprised if there is anything that can help bro BJ

5k tax rebate for your biz :tongue3:

from the news reported by ST ... only one thing for sure .. transport subsidy for physically disabled person (after ignoring them for 20y and claim that we are gracious society)

blackjack21trader
25-02-13, 10:39
I will be surprised if there is anything that can help bro BJ

5k tax rebate for your biz :tongue3:

really ? budget speech released liao meh ?

AHHAHHAHAHHAHRHRHRHRHRHRGGGHH

phantom_opera
25-02-13, 10:40
really ? budget speech released liao meh ?

AHHAHHAHAHHAHRHRHRHRHRHRGGGHH

http://www.straitstimes.com/sites/straitstimes.com/files/imagecache/story-gallery-featured/lowincome2302e.jpg

http://www.straitstimes.com/sites/straitstimes.com/files/imagecache/story-gallery-featured/budgetprofile21e.jpg

buttercarp
25-02-13, 11:06
Bro BJ, why so kanchiong?
Anything unexpected that you expect?
Your 3rd eye saw something?

http://www.singaporebudget.gov.sg/budget_2013/webcast.html

The Singapore Budget Speech for Financial Year 2013 will be broadcast ‘live’ via webcast on 25 February 2013 at 3.30pm (GMT+8), in addition to the live telecast over Channel NewsAsia (with Chinese voice-over on dual sound mode) and over radio on 938LIVE.
The webcast is also available for streaming on both iOS and Android platforms.
You may also refer to our Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/MOFsg) or Twitter (http://twitter.com/mofsg) for more updates.

star
25-02-13, 11:10
They may announce HDB for single...

blackjack21trader
25-02-13, 11:18
Bro BJ, why so kanchiong?
Anything unexpected that you expect?
Your 3rd eye saw something?

http://www.singaporebudget.gov.sg/budget_2013/webcast.html

The Singapore Budget Speech for Financial Year 2013 will be broadcast ‘live’ via webcast on 25 February 2013 at 3.30pm (GMT+8), in addition to the live telecast over Channel NewsAsia (with Chinese voice-over on dual sound mode) and over radio on 938LIVE.
The webcast is also available for streaming on both iOS and Android platforms.
You may also refer to our Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/MOFsg) or Twitter (http://twitter.com/mofsg) for more updates.

Thanks sister :) i kancheong because i hope they can announce some property related news like what brother star above suggested la.

Werther
25-02-13, 11:24
Hi BJ
Since u r here...

Too lazy to look for yr thread on landed property will crash... Haha. I had coffee with my friend over the weekend, they bot a old landed property in D10 for $9m and just 1-month ago, the neighbor, same condition just sold for $$15m... It is a cool $6m over 2 years... How to make this kind of money? My friend is so blessed.:cheers1:

blackjack21trader
25-02-13, 11:27
Thanks sister :) i kancheong because i hope they can announce some property related news like what brother star above suggested la.

let ur handsome brother explain, all these cooling measures from Shanghai to Hong kong to Singapore only meant one thing in the near future:

major private and retail banks around the World shall be loaded with cash and they will be hoarding these enormous amount for....for.....

very soon....very soon....i will share with u what will happen in 2014, but i can only tell after i know the details of the budget releasing today.

good luck ;)

WOAHAHAHAHHAHEHEHEHEHEH

blackjack21trader
25-02-13, 11:29
Hi BJ
Since u r here...

Too lazy to look for yr thread on landed property will crash... Haha. I had coffee with my friend over the weekend, they bot a old landed property in D10 for $9m and just 1-month ago, the neighbor, same condition just sold for $$15m... It is a cool $6m over 2 years... How to make this kind of money? My friend is so blessed.:cheers1:

so blessed :)

mcmlxxvi
25-02-13, 11:35
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/budget2013/

Webcast link

phantom_opera
25-02-13, 11:35
let ur handsome brother explain, all these cooling measures from Shanghai to Hong kong to Singapore only meant one thing in the near future:

major private and retail banks around the World shall be loaded with cash and they will be hoarding these enormous amount for....for.....

very soon....very soon....i will share with u what will happen in 2014, but i can only tell after i know the details of the budget releasing today.

good luck ;)

WOAHAHAHAHHAHEHEHEHEHEH

MapleTree is trying to offload China commercials this month, how many times oversubscribed you expect ...40x?

blackjack21trader
25-02-13, 11:38
MapleTree is trying to offload China commercials this month, how many times oversubscribed you expect ...40x?

i have no idea. ur guess is as good as mine, good brother :)

yowetan
25-02-13, 12:09
Hi...blackjack21trader..will this budget help me and my family accomplish our Mt Sinai plan?

lajia
25-02-13, 12:30
why dont you help yourselve? there are still at least 10% of the residential household without a HDB....and you are talking about private?:scared-4:

Hi...blackjack21trader..will this budget help me and my family accomplish our Mt Sinai plan?

lifeline
25-02-13, 13:07
brother blackjack, while waiting for that telecast, watch this first on how to train your quadcopters. :D

Watch These Quadcopters Flip A Reverse Pendulum Into The Air And Catch It (No, Seriously, Watch)

http://tinyurl.com/bbfzndw

hutsutau
25-02-13, 14:41
why heng chee how's face so buay song?

mianbao
25-02-13, 15:13
Looks like it will cost more to build due to foreign workers levy

phantom_opera
25-02-13, 16:13
not only the budget does not help bro BJ ... looks like property tax is the CM7.5 :eek:

blackjack21trader
25-02-13, 16:31
not only the budget does not help bro BJ ... looks like property tax is the CM7.5 :eek:

It does not matter if it helps me or not.

I still love brother Tharman for a great budget.

Now you believe your humble brother has a THIRD EYE liaobo ?

Tharman, Thanks for doing the RIGHT THING. Do not need to care about me, good brother Tharman, I can take care of myself as I am very handsome and very RICH. (RICHER than Li Ka Shing second only to Warren Buffett )

I love you, Ah Khaw, Ah Mah, Ah Loong and all the MIW :) I feel very very safe in Singapore. Indeed my grandfather is correct.

read:

www.sglion.com

It is only WHEN the common folks that can live a great life, that your handsome brother here can live a safe one.

Kudos ! Robinhoods !

blackjack21trader
25-02-13, 16:43
Ah Loong, if you are reading this.

Let me assure you, you are on the RIGHT path same as your father.

You are the exact image of him, albeit a younger version of himself: The FIGHTER and SERVANT for the Lions, always

I love you the most, remember this, brother Ah Loong; as my spacecraft is very near to take me home now.

;)

blackjack21trader
25-02-13, 16:44
WOAHAHHEHEHEHHEEE

blackjack21trader
25-02-13, 16:46
Hi BJ
Since u r here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pt13OAYXhPU

NOW YOU BELIEVE I GOT A THIRD EYE LIAO BO ?

azeoprop
25-02-13, 16:46
This year got any income tax rebate or give out cash or not? :o

phantom_opera
25-02-13, 16:49
This year got any income tax rebate or give out cash or not? :o

30% or capped at 1,500

blackjack21trader
25-02-13, 18:02
Hi BJ
Since u r here...

earn money, keep quiet quiet earn.

talk so much, now kena sabo liao bo ?

WOAHAHHEHEHH

blackjack21trader
25-02-13, 18:04

WOAHAHHEHEHH

blackjack21trader
25-02-13, 18:07

Maybe should TAX according to not only value but built-up hor?

WOAHAHHHEHHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEh

blackjack21trader
25-02-13, 18:08

everyday come here and say I handsome la.... maybe I can help with my THIRD EYE.

WOAAHHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHE

blackjack21trader
25-02-13, 18:09

WOAHAHHEHEHH

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72QuLo5Q9MY

blackjack21trader
25-02-13, 18:10
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72QuLo5Q9MY

Quick say I handsome leh....WOAHAHHEHEHHEHEHE

blackjack21trader
25-02-13, 18:13
Hi BJ
Since u r here...

If you are too lazy, better be more hardworking to read my threads now.

WOAHHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEH

blackjack21trader
25-02-13, 18:15

WOAHHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEH

Time to take medicine liao, handsome brother blackjack :doh:

WOAHAHHEHEHH

mcmlxxvi
25-02-13, 18:51
why heng chee how's face so buay song?

"medical treatments at polytechnics...." LOL

Lovelle
25-02-13, 18:52
Will mm be the least tax?

blackjack21trader
25-02-13, 20:24
Will mm be the least tax?

will landed kena capital gain tax ?

blackjack21trader
25-02-13, 20:26

Time to take medicine liao, handsome brother blackjack :doh:

WOAHAHHEHEHH

capital gain tax for your friends ? hmmmmmmmmmm

teddybear
25-02-13, 22:03
Yah lor, lower plot ratio higher property tax because a waste of land space! :p

blackjack21trader
25-02-13, 22:35

u got watch my youtube or not ? dun be too happy yet.

blackjack21trader
25-02-13, 22:36

maybe capital gain tax is what you want? if u still want to play around with words, then capital gain tax will be the most fair.

dun regret.

blackjack21trader
25-02-13, 22:39
maybe capital gain tax is what you want? if u still want to play around with words, then capital gain tax will be the most fair.

dun regret.

better keep quiet from now on.

:simmering:

blackjack21trader
25-02-13, 22:41
also the Singapore government never say population will be 6.9Million. Ah Khaw said we will only prepare the infrastructure and capacity for this size.

That is why Ah Khaw my brother said "worse case scenario".

Dun try to be funny.

blackjack21trader
25-02-13, 22:43
Ah Tharman my brother also never say capital gain tax.

He said effectively to restructure the economy and help the middle class and the poor of the society because the rich can help themselves.

Dun try to be funny hor and say this helps the rich.

Otherwise maybe we should get into more detailed classification of taxation. Is that WHAT YOU GUNIANGS WANT ?

blackjack21trader
25-02-13, 22:46
Tomm I read the newspapers, better let me see all the praises of this budget.

Dun say I never warn hor .

GUNIANGS ! Always say I eat waste rice ( Jialiaobee).

Better WAKE UP YOUR IDEA !

Dun forget who feed you.

blackjack21trader
25-02-13, 22:49

EARN MONEY QUIET QUIET, COW PEH COW BU for what.

blackjack21trader
25-02-13, 22:57
You have until 4am to come out with all the best praises of this budget in your final draft before your articles are sent to the press.

GUNIANGS! If you dunno why 4am, then you dun deserve me to be here.

Call me EAT WASTE RICE ( JIALIAOBEE). Nahbeh !

blackjack21trader
25-02-13, 22:59
You have until 4am to come out with all the best praises of this budget in your final draft before your articles are sent to the press.

GUNIANGS! If you dunno why 4am, then you dun deserve me to be here.

Call me EAT WASTE RICE ( JIALIAOBEE). Nahbeh !

Think you very smart to play with words arhhh??

NB CALL ME JIALIAOBEE :(

blackjack21trader
25-02-13, 23:13
Think you very smart to play with words arhhh??

NB CALL ME JIALIAOBEE :(

handsome brother blackjack, time to take medicine liao :)

blackjack21trader
25-02-13, 23:15

yes, brother, me go take now and then go sleep liao :) later 4am then i wake up.

good night :)

blackjack21trader
25-02-13, 23:16
yes, brother, me go take now and then go sleep liao :) later 4am then i wake up.

good night :)

nite nite, handsome brother blackjack :)

Shanhz
25-02-13, 23:43

you confirm need to take alot of medicine. :cheers1: :cheers1: :cheers1:

dtrax
26-02-13, 01:09
BJT21 jitao lost control today hehehehe

chiaberry
26-02-13, 06:11
you confirm need to take alot of medicine. :cheers1: :cheers1: :cheers1:

The medicine doesn't seem to be working. i think need to go for ECT (electric shock to the brain). :beats-me-man:

Werther
26-02-13, 07:22

WOAHHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEH

Hi handsome BJ

Non-event on the increased pty tax., approx $6k additional per year .. Sup sup Sui to people who make $6m within 2 years...haha...

Relax ok...:cheers4:

buttercarp
26-02-13, 07:47
The medicine doesn't seem to be working. i think need to go for ECT (electric shock to the brain). :beats-me-man:

Yalor, bro BJ talking to himself.走火入魔 (https://www.google.com.sg/search?hl=en&biw=1115&bih=602&spell=1&q=%E8%B5%B0%E7%81%AB%E5%85%A5%E9%AD%94&sa=X&ei=_wUsUaTSAoyErQfTuYD4AQ&ved=0CCoQvwUoAA) ?
Maybe he talk to his third eye.
Never estimate the power of self talking, it is a form of soul searching and self realisation.

Kelonguni
26-02-13, 08:32
Hi handsome BJ

Non-event on the increased pty tax., approx $6k additional per year .. Sup sup Sui to people who make $6m within 2 years...haha...

Relax ok...:cheers4:
Need to tax them 1000 years to get $6million.

chiaberry
26-02-13, 08:38
Yalor, bro BJ talking to himself.走火入魔 (https://www.google.com.sg/search?hl=en&biw=1115&bih=602&spell=1&q=%E8%B5%B0%E7%81%AB%E5%85%A5%E9%AD%94&sa=X&ei=_wUsUaTSAoyErQfTuYD4AQ&ved=0CCoQvwUoAA) ?
Never estimate the power of self talking, it is a form of soul searching and self realisation.

However, it could be a sign of his disorder.

What do you think sis? Manic depressive or schizophrenic?

eng81157
26-02-13, 09:14
me thinks broBJ is organizing another protest at Hong Lim Park, as we speak

phantom_opera
26-02-13, 09:21

A Beautiful Mind

roly8
26-02-13, 09:26

lol :D:D:D:D

indomie
26-02-13, 10:24

Since I use this blackberry... I often laugh and smile to myself.

blackjack21trader
26-02-13, 16:31
Slowly and with a little exertion, I opened my eyelids. They were trembling, but with a final force, I opened my eyes.

At first, I saw 3 blurry silhoutte in front of me. Then after like a long time, my eyes started to gain focus and the vision became clearer.

I let off a few coughs and tried to get up from the bed, but I discovered I could not move a bit at all. Then, I moved my eyesight around the strange place filled with white light I was in.....

"Leo, Leo, can you hear me ?" a female voice queried.

"yes......yes.....", I wishpered, "where am I ?"

"Hospital, Dad. " said another female voice but from a child this time.

"they tied me up......", I understood and said.

"Yes Daddy, have a good rest." said a boy from another side of my bed.

"what happened......?"

"Leo, you were watching the TV yesterday and you started talking to yourself and then suddenly you collapsed." my wife, Angela who was the first female voice explained.

"oh I see........"

I let off a sigh of relief and tried to gathered myself. Then I fell into another deep sleep again...

( TO BE CONTINUED NEXT: REVELATION )

blackjack21trader
26-02-13, 22:31
Now I feel much better, sitting on my hospital bed, the nurses have already removed the restraints from my body.

I opened the first drawer on the side cabinet and saw my wallet. Reaching for the wallet, I then pulled out my IC from it.

On my IC is written the name : " Leo.Cheng "

As I tried to read my home address, I heard a few polite knocks on the door before it opened.

(TO BE CONTINUED.)

blackjack21trader
26-02-13, 22:42
Angela my wife entered the room and sat beside my bed. I looked at her and asked ," So, how's the impact of the new budget on our property portfolio ?"

"Not much impact, Leo. " she assured me.

"How not to have an impact? We have so many properties ! We are doomed this time ", I was very worried.

"So Many? Two is many ? ", Angela was puzzled.

When Angela tried to probe further, a few knocks on the door and it opened again.

"Jack ! " I exclaimed, seeing my friend Blackjack21trader standing at the door.

"So happy to see you, my good brother Leo.Cheng. And my good sister Angela",said Blackjack21trader smiling.

(Now, this is getting complicated,guys....let me leave this forum for a while and think how to continue the story from here. To be Continued.)

teddybear
26-02-13, 23:19
Angela my wife entered the room and sat beside my bed. I looked at her and asked ," So, how's the impact of the new budget on our property portfolio ?"

"How not to have an impact? We have so many properties ! We are doomed this time ", I was very worried.

When Angela tried to probe further, a few knocks on the door and it opened again.

"So happy to see you, my good brother Leo.Cheng. And my good sister Angela",said Blackjack21trader smiling.

(Now, this is getting complicated,guys....let me leave this forum for a while and think how to continue the story from here. To be Continued.)

You suffered 精神分裂症 aka Schizophrenia after the announcement of 2013 Budget :scared-1:

blackjack21trader
27-02-13, 17:59
You suffered 精神分裂症 aka Schizophrenia after the announcement of 2013 Budget :scared-1:

"There is a way, a way to benefit from this budget and all the cooling measures ", said blackjack21trader

"Indeed, if there were, how come I am not smiling ? ", I asked him

"Leo, you must understand what is the objectives behind these policies, and then you shall be enlightened.....", as blackjack21trader was saying this, two black wings emerged from his shoulders !

I could not believe my eyes ! Is this what they called Schizophrenia effect ? Or the butterfly effect ?

The black wings on his shoulders began to spread out and began to flap slowly, extending to the 2 ceiling corners of the hospital room.

Angela screamed and tried to use the curtain of the hospital bed to protect herself.

" I am the Master of the Darkside,...."

And that was the last sentence I heard before falling into a deep sleep again....

buttercarp
27-02-13, 19:03

I think BJ has an imaginary friend.
Nothing wrong with him lah.
Maybe second childhood?

buttercarp
27-02-13, 19:07

Bro, so is Angela your wife or sister :confused: ?

Simi
27-02-13, 19:52
Bro, so is Angela your wife or sister :confused: ?

Angela is Leo's wife and Jack's sister

The "I" in the story is Leo

buttercarp
27-02-13, 20:24
Angela is Leo's wife and Jack's sister

The "I" in the story is Leo

LOL.... I tot Leo and Jack are the same person :o .

blackjack21trader
27-02-13, 22:17

sister buttercarp is definately smarter than Simi Simi :( or rather, is it the other way round?

Man, this story is getting really complicated for me to go on leh :(

blackjack21trader
27-02-13, 22:20
sister buttercarp is definately smarter than Simi Simi :( or rather, is it the other way round?

I predict when I end this story, I really go inside SIAO LANG KENG liao la !!!!

Simi
27-02-13, 23:21

Hello brother handsome

simi simi is my other half

when I look into the mirror i see simi simi

when simi simi looks into the mirror....:doh:

blackjack21trader
28-02-13, 09:47
Hello brother handsome

simi simi is my other half

when I look into the mirror i see simi simi

when simi simi looks into the mirror....:doh:

woahahahahah..FUNNY !

blackjack21trader
28-02-13, 15:55
Walking slowly around the bed of Leo, as if scrutinising him; the Dark Angel said,
" I can show you, how to grow your property portfolio from the current 2 to the many same as Blackjack21Trader. "

Leo asked , " How is that possible ? with the current cooling measures and the new property taxes ?"

"WOAHAAHAHAHAHHEHEHHHEHHEHEHEHHHEHEHAH", the Dark Angel did not answer and his 2 black wings shrank behind his back and his face metamorph back to Leo's face.

" We have been possessed ! ", screamed Angela.

mcmlxxvi
28-02-13, 16:22
Jack / bjtrader / Dark Angel

http://hqwalls.org/walls/death_note_ryuk_wallpaper_by_kendravixie-normal.jpg

logic
28-02-13, 16:32
What the fish?

What's this thread talking about?

Senseless

CondoWE
28-02-13, 18:27
Jack / bjtrader / Dark Angel

http://hqwalls.org/walls/death_note_ryuk_wallpaper_by_kendravixie-normal.jpg

Leo / Jack / bjtrader / Dark Angel......:banghead: !

buttercarp
28-02-13, 18:48
Leo / Jack / bjtrader / Dark Angel......:banghead: !
All the same person ie Leo = Jack = BJ
Angela is the dark angel.

blackjack21trader
28-02-13, 18:51
What the fish?

Senseless

WOAHAHAHAHHEHHHEHEH, brother you new here arh ?

blackjack21trader
28-02-13, 18:52
All the same person ie Leo = Jack = BJ
Angela is the dark angel.

WAHLAUEH ! IMPRESSIVE !

Kudos ! Sister ;)

blackjack21trader
28-02-13, 18:56
What the fish?

Senseless

for the benefit of new members who just joined us.

You are reading a Thread started by a SIAOLANG or one suffering from manaic depressive syndrome.

This person, Leo Cheng, a billionaire property investor, suffered a mental breakdown after watching TV ( A ChannelNewsAsia live telecast ) last week.

If you are confident of withholding your mental health, you can read on. Otherwise my advice is to ignore my threads from now on because after the end of this story, you will find me in SIAOLANGKENG or Institute of Mental Health.

Good Luck :(

blackjack21trader
28-02-13, 19:04
Also after the end of this story, BJ21T will have a new nick Leo.Cheng. The nick is ready but awaiting admin's activation before I can post la. That is why you are hearing all my nonsense here meanwhile before I can use my new nick to post :(

Apparently, after the mental breakdown last week watching the CNA telecast, BJ21T was sent to the IMH. He is now recovering and will discover his true identity which is Leo.Cheng.

You will find Leo Cheng a more sensible character and logical than BJ21T because BJ21T is a fallen angel while Leo Cheng is an enlightened human being after winning the battle against the Dark Angel.

blackjack21trader
28-02-13, 19:10
Leo Cheng had been possessed by a fallen angel since young. That is why when as BJ21T, his prediction are dead on bull's eye.

In the new personality, Leo Cheng is a more rational person which is from the "good" side.

Leo Cheng is guided by the Holy Spirit, while BJ21T is possessed by the Dark Angel. That is why you have been hearing BJ21T's stories always communication with the ghosts from the darkside whenever he makes a prediction.

blackjack21trader
28-02-13, 19:14
Leo Cheng however, will impress you as a highly intellectual human being in this forum. You will be amazed at his insights on the property markets especially his ability to "counter" any property policies, so to speak.

Unfortunately, all this will have a sad end in the future as the story develops.

If you have the patience to follow BJ21T or Leo.Cheng's posts in this fourm until 2020, that is.

:(

blackjack21trader
28-02-13, 19:19
In the previous posts of BJ21T, you can identify the Dark Angel speaking whenever he ends the posts with" WOAAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEAHAH".

If you noticed, after hearing the budget speech, BJ21T actually have been crying as the posts changed from "WOAHAHAHHEHEHAH" to "WOAAOAOAHRGGHH". This signifies the near ending of BJ21T.

Of course, it also signifies that The Dark Angel was losing the battle against the "good" side or rather, "The Tharman" side .

:(

blackjack21trader
28-02-13, 19:35
FINAL CHAPTER: REVELATION- THE LION

As good brothers and sisters here who are aware, BJ21T is highly accurate on his predictions, because he uses the power of the Dark Angel. Most of the time, his posts do not require you to think as it is the encryted message in the posts that matters, not human logic. Because of this, the prediction is highly accurate.

On the other hand, Leo Cheng's prediction will be more human. You will need a lot of your own knowledge to use his information effectively from his posts. Because of this, the prediction can be inaccurate.

blackjack21trader
28-02-13, 19:41
On a final note, if you notice, BJ21T is a charmer. Beware of the Charmer as the Bible warned. A charmer uses the darkside. Sometimes you can find him to be very mean, but everyone likes him.

On the other hand, Leo will be a serious person. You can hardly find him joking. But his main strength is his LOGIC. He depends only on the Power of GOD and own human friends in the elite circles to guide him. He has no THIRD EYE. But he is highly resourceful and will detail step-by-step how to counter any investment policy that works against the investor.

blackjack21trader
28-02-13, 19:44
Not to disappoint good brothers and sisters here.

Occasionally, Leo.Cheng can still forget to take his medication and his darkside will take over nevertheless.

WOAHAAHEHEHE

PN
28-02-13, 19:49
One think & analyze himself, the other one 养小鬼 :scared-4:

PN
28-02-13, 20:45
OK. BJ21T is history.

Leo.Cheng it's about time for you to come out and post.

Simi
28-02-13, 20:51
OK. BJ21T is history.

Leo.Cheng it's about time for you to come out and post.

PN san

he has to look at the mirror before posting

sometimes he sees himself
sometimes he sees Leo

and at other times he saw an Angel

mcmlxxvi
01-03-13, 07:53
Daman hand is as big as his head!

http://m.todayonline.com/sites/default/files/styles/thumbnail_300x225_webapp/public/14136966_0.JPG

一手遮天

chiaberry
01-03-13, 08:20
PN san

he has to look at the mirror before posting

sometimes he sees himself
sometimes he sees Leo

and at other times he saw an Angel

Schizoaffective disorder:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizoaffective_disorder

DC33_2008
01-03-13, 08:26
That is why he is a finance minister. He even make you feel good by having to pay higher taxes by just using the word, "Responsibility" to the society by helping the lower income group. Have you heard of the cantonese saying: 5 fingers mountain. Can never run out of it.
Daman hand is as big as his head!

http://m.todayonline.com/sites/default/files/styles/thumbnail_300x225_webapp/public/14136966_0.JPG

一手遮天

samuelk
01-03-13, 08:57
I thot Leo sank with the titanic ?:beats-me-man:

blackjack21trader
01-03-13, 18:26
http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s297/blackjack21trader/449764452753cc4c127c8ac2c59f45aa_zps574b4b6e.jpg

phantom_opera
01-03-13, 21:23
http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s297/blackjack21trader/449764452753cc4c127c8ac2c59f45aa_zps574b4b6e.jpg

omg ... u really are quite sick :scared-5:

Leo.Cheng
02-03-13, 04:34
A very good morning to all friends here. I am Leo, Leo Cheng :)

leesg123
02-03-13, 06:36
A very good morning to all friends here. I am Leo, Leo Cheng :)Good morning good brother Leo Cheng! Welcome on board! May the force be with you!

Oh, remember to take your medicine later after your breakfast hor.