PDA

View Full Version : If you think JB robbery scary, how about Italy?

phantom_opera
19-02-13, 16:24
一团26人的狮城旅行团,游罗马遇劫,先是2名狮城男在餐馆外被假警察洗劫,接着整辆旅游巴士被偷,全部团员财物被盗!

buttercarp
19-02-13, 16:36
一团26人的狮城旅行团,游罗马遇劫,先是2名狮城男在餐馆外被假警察洗劫,接着整辆旅游巴士被偷,全部团员财物被盗!

http://news.omy.sg/News/Local-News/26Shi-Cheng-Ke-You-Luo-Ma-Yu-Jie-138552

Scary :scared-3: !

Better stay in Singapore.

roly8
19-02-13, 16:51
http://news.omy.sg/News/Local-News/26Shi-Cheng-Ke-You-Luo-Ma-Yu-Jie-138552

Scary :scared-3: !

Better stay in Singapore.

please la...

:doh::doh:

PN
19-02-13, 17:55
Talking about Italy. My impression of Italian Is Rude, petty & cunning.

First incident, I bought a bottle of coke & suppose to get my change of $1.50 but the shop owner short change me and give me only 50cts. I ask for my $1 and he insist it's correct and ignore me.

Incident 2. We stay at a 3 star hotel on tour with a group of Chinese tourist. We were having buffet breakfast and when the Chinese tourists took some boil eggs from the buffet counter, the waitress snatch the boil eggs away from the plates of these Chinese tourists. We were told the boil eggs are for another group of angmo tourist. Where on earth got such thing. It's only boil eggs. How much can it cost? :banghead:

Incident 3. My wife saw a pair of black leather boots at a shop window selling at 50% discount. She like the design & somemore got discount so we went in. There is a choice of black & brown color. The staff let her try the brown color version. When she ask how much, she was told it's at original price no discount. We point at the 50% display and the reply is it's only for the black color only. We decided not to buy.

Sorry today I very 啰嗦

phantom_opera
19-02-13, 18:01
uncle PN, that was how many years ago hah? nowadays European shops will put a sign in front say "we have Chinese speaking attendants" yet the attendant only say a few broken Chinese :D

of course, the robbers or the pickpocket gangs in Italy are now targeting THE RICH CHINESE ... this is especially so when they read that rich Chinese garmen refuse to buy Euro bonds :p

PN
19-02-13, 18:11
uncle PN, that was how many years ago hah? nowadays European shops will put a sign in front say "we have Chinese speaking attendants" yet the attendant only say a few broken Chinese :D

of course, the robbers or the pickpocket gangs in Italy are now targeting THE RICH CHINESE ... this is especially so when they read that rich Chinese garmen refuse to buy Euro bonds :p

三年前. Not consider long time ago right?
Where got. Only big shops has Chinese speaking staffs.

Laguna
19-02-13, 19:15
London is not that better off as well

Komo
19-02-13, 20:39
三年前. Not consider long time ago right?
Where got. Only big shops has Chinese speaking staffs.
The world had indeed changed quite a lot these last3 years:D

Shanhz
20-02-13, 08:04
the chinese are still welcomed economically but not socially. my fren was treated very rudely in europe when she visited a branded goods store. but the moment she flash out s'pore passport, the face changed immediately. become very friendly.

phantom_opera
20-02-13, 08:36
the world is changing la ... of course the first change is "welcome economically" ... the reason why socially not acceptable is because the rich men in China many are not cultured (smoking, noisy, never queue etc) ... however, the next generation of Chinese will be better accepted since many of them will grow up in the West (rich dads sent them to UK/US/Canada/Australia/Singapore to study mah)

stl67
20-02-13, 08:46
the world is changing la ... of course the first change is "welcome economically" ... the reason why socially not acceptable is because the rich men in China many are not cultured (smoking, noisy, never queue etc) ... however, the next generation of Chinese will be better accepted since many of them will grow up in the West (rich dads sent them to UK/US/Canada/Australia/Singapore to study mah)

It really annoys me when these youngsers never queue when I go holiday in china.... In SG I would have tick off these kids.. In china, better keep quiet, wait kena hamtam... old liao...:D

Shanhz
20-02-13, 12:16
It really annoys me when these youngsers never queue when I go holiday in china.... In SG I would have tick off these kids.. In china, better keep quiet, wait kena hamtam... old liao...:D

nowadays in SG you dunno who you are ticking off also. better check out the accents first. :D