PDA

View Full Version : Capitaland to invest in Danga Bay

phantom_opera
19-02-13, 11:00
CAPITALAND is believed to be gearing up to build its first large-scale township development in Malaysia, its foray into the special economic zone of Iskandar seen as paving the way for hesitant investors from Singapore to follow suit.
According to a news report yesterday, the Singapore property giant plans to team up with Iskandar Waterfront Holdings Sdn Bhd (IWH) to develop a project in the Danga Bay area whose estimated gross development value is RM4 billion (S$1.6 billion) to RM5 billion. Sources told BT the parties are considering a mixed integrated development and that an agreement would be signed today.

=> Wow, this is really a milestone for Iskandar, RM5b is huge :cheers1:

newbie11
19-02-13, 11:09
http://www.findahomeloan.sg/images/modules/image.jpg

Shanhz
19-02-13, 11:33
so is iskandar for real? now that blue chip is moving in.

dtrax
19-02-13, 12:12
I SCREAM, U SCREAM, WE SCREAM ICE-CREAM!

august
19-02-13, 12:32
so is iskandar for real? now that blue chip is moving in.

it is definitely real for the developers, who will then sell to investors or home owners, and hopefully they will have other home owners to sell to, and so on. The ones at the start of the chain will make money, just not sure about the rest down the chain. :)

p3nboy
19-02-13, 12:36
it is definitely real for the developers, who will then sell to investors or home owners, and hopefully they will have other home owners to sell to, and so on. The ones at the start of the chain will make money, just not sure about the rest down the chain. :)

like, like, like.

phantom_opera
19-02-13, 12:38
what I would like to know is whether Temasek will bring Temasek companies to start productive operations in JB ...this is true creation of value .. not just flipping properties

With cost pressure escalating in Singapore and tightenting of cheap foreign labour, this might happen in next 10y

p3nboy
19-02-13, 15:08
what I would like to know is whether Temasek will bring Temasek companies to start productive operations in JB ...this is true creation of value .. not just flipping properties

With cost pressure escalating in Singapore and tightenting of cheap foreign labour, this might happen in next 10y

any Singaporean wants to work in JB, kee chew!