Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

District 84483535
16-02-13, 11:20
Bartley Ridge New Condo at D13 LAUNCHING SOON.. Early MARCH

Have You Register Your interest?
You Know That Bartley Ridge New Condo is
2-3min to BartleyMRT,
Next to Good School Maris Stella High School,
One stop to Next Shopping Mall (MRT Station)
Three Stop to Paya Lebar Business Hub (MRT Station)
Located inside Rest Central Region Area &
Estimated Priced same Mass market range.
Contact Developer Sale's Team Tel: 8448 3535. Andy SeK PropNex R009833J

Bartley Ridge Site Plan /floor Plan Ready Preview NOW! Open for Registration of Interest

Bartley Ridge New Condo a 99 year leasehold New Launch Condominium Project located in the central region and near Bartley MRT station, Next to Maris Stella High School along Bartley Road / Mount Vernon Road. Bartley Ridge the land parcel has a site area of about 2.1ha and can potentially provide 868 housing units. Residents of Bartley Ridge the future development will also enjoy easy access to the rest of the island via CTE, PIE and KPE.

more info visit Bartley Ridge New Condo Launching Soon (http://www.newlaunchresale.com/bartley-ridge/) or Click this Picture.

http://www.newlaunchresale.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/165-Mount-Vernon-Road-v3-1280x945-2.jpg (http://www.newlaunchresale.com/bartley-ridge/)

CondoInterested
16-02-13, 11:58
Large piece of land.

Wow 868 Units.

MLP
18-02-13, 17:41
This project is very densed. The blocks nearest to Bartley Road will have to bear with traffic noise 24 hours a day... :doh:

chess_gal
03-03-13, 12:03
Most of the units are away from the traffic noise, see the site plan here.

www.bartleyridgesingapore.sg (http://forums.condosingapore.com/www.bartleyridgesingapore.sg)

krism7
14-03-13, 16:40
Bartley Ridge is an upcoming new launch with Bartley MRT right at your doorstep

* City fringe living with ultimate accessibility

* Renowned schools within 1km (Maris Stella high school, Cedar Primary schoo)

* Quiet and peaceful neighborhood ideal as an escape for the hustle and bustle of work

* Lush Landscaping with abundant of water features to create a feeling of serenity and tranquility

* All north south facing & with pool view / landscape view

* Sheltered walkway to MRT

And many more

Kindly register your interest @ Bartley Ridge (http://Bartleyridgez.sg) for VVIP preview!

For developer sales enquiry, kindly contact 96465040

http://bartleyridgez.sg/wp-content/uploads/slide1.jpg
http://bartleyridgez.sg/wp-content/uploads/slide5.jpg

krism7
24-03-13, 13:33
Anyone bought Bartley Bridge
(http://bartleyridgez.sg) yet?

*Enjoy city fringe living offering ultimate accessibility
*Beside Bartley MRT (Good location (http://bartleyridgez.sg/location/))
*Renowned schools within 1km (Maris Stella, Cedar Primary)
*Quiet & exclusive enclave
*Lush landscape and abundant water features
*All units (http://bartleyridgez.sg/site-plan/) north south facing.
*Landscape, pool view or unblocked view available
*Sheltered walkway to MRT Station

-Fully fitted with free fridge, washer and dryer!
-Branded appliances!
-No bay window! (http://bartleyridgez.sg/floor-plans/)
-ATTRACTIVE discounted pricing (http://bartleyridgez.sg/pricing/) (Subjected to changes, be fast!)

Check out project details (http://bartleyridgez.sg/project-details/)

Developer sales: 9646 5040
Register interest here! (http://bartleyridgez.sg/register-interest/)

Bartley Ridge Website (http://bartleyridgez.sg/home)
http://bartleyridgez.sg/wp-content/uploads/slide1.jpg

Good house
24-03-13, 16:30
Yes, this is the type of REAL Near MRT condo.:)

If need to walk 500 to 900m. Better get one further away with direct bus to MRT.

Just my humble opinion.:)

DKSG
24-03-13, 18:06
This thread like a bit late liao ...

They sold more than 300 units already (I think).

Pricing is good - if you buy into the future.

DKSG

juayster
24-03-13, 18:09
Check if there's existing thread before you start a new one. There are at least 2 threads on Bartley ridge. Yours is the 3rd one or more.

CondoInterested
24-03-13, 21:30
Yo, since when Bartley is district 13?

You know what you are selling?

sabian
24-03-13, 21:49

Bartley Ridge postal code is 368061.

Pray tell. Which district is it in then?

www.ura.gov.sg/realEstateIIWeb/resources/misc/list_of_postal_districts.htm

Reisor
24-03-13, 22:37
Bartley Ridge postal code is 368061.

Pray tell. Which district is it in then?

www.ura.gov.sg/realEstateIIWeb/resources/misc/list_of_postal_districts.htm

Bartley Rd separates D13 & 19 so B Ridge main gate must be along Mt Vernon Rd so should be considered as D13.

Jaykj
24-03-13, 23:05

Lol sometimes better dun shoot off so quickly as you only embarrassed yourself. He certainly knows more tan you, tsktsk.

chngz
25-03-13, 00:31
yes agree bartley ridge is d 13. :cheers6:

rymccondo77
25-03-13, 01:53
Bartley Ridge is in District 13 (various sales websites indicate this as District 13, though there are some others that mistakenly indicate district 19).

An much earlier thread (also the one with the most responses) on Bartley Ridge was posted wrongly under District 19.

Another earlier tread on Bartley Ridge was posted correctly under District 13 (and krism7, who started this thread, was the last person to respond to that thread).

P.S. The person who starts a thread should do his / her homework on the correct district to post the thread to.

CondoInterested
25-03-13, 21:02
Really D13 hah, pai sei pai sei, so those who put it in D19 including myself ought to be shot. Bang bang.

sabian
26-03-13, 05:20
Really D13 hah, pai sei pai sei, so those who put it in D19 including myself ought to be shot. Bang bang.
Actually, I also thought Bartley Ridge is in the same district as Bartley Residences.

Until an agent corrected me. Bartley Residences is an OCR project in District 19 while Bartley Ridge is RCR, District 13. Verified with URA website.

Just separated by Bartley Road as pointed out by Reisor.

For some reason, probably similar to Casa Merah, Bartley Residences is "Apartment" status and not condominium. Anyone knows why?

cnud
26-03-13, 10:52
B Resi or Ridge also good buys.

Since Resi is 100% SOLD. Just grab B Ridge quickly.

It's your money versus his money.:tongue3:

edwinleeap
26-03-13, 12:54
B Resi or Ridge also good buys.

Since Resi is 100% SOLD. Just grab B Ridge quickly.

It's your money versus his money.:tongue3:

To add to all our confusion, Oasis garden which is on the same side as Bartley Ridge is in district 19 RCR. Ha Ha.

krism7
26-03-13, 13:21
To add to all our confusion, Oasis garden which is on the same side as Bartley Ridge is in district 19 RCR. Ha Ha.

Stop confusing us :banghead: :banghead:

cnud
26-03-13, 14:20

End of the day, it doesn't really matter...

The entire AREA will be abuzz amenities with more residents and developments.

sabian
28-03-13, 00:20
Really? Didn't realize that too is zoned under District 19/ OCR as Bartley Residences.

One across the road and the other same side of the road but end up D19/ OCR?

Why can't URA just rezone them in as well in D13/ RCR?

mermaid
28-03-13, 09:57
Really? Didn't realize that too is zoned under District 19/ OCR as Bartley Residences.

One across the road and the other same side of the road but end up D19/ OCR?

well, every place will hv its own cut-off boundary mah ...

sabian
28-03-13, 10:03
well, every place will hv its own cut-off boundary mah ...
But must be consistent mah.

B Resi same facing same Bartley Road as B Ridge kenna D19/ OCR.

Oasis same side of Bartley as B Ridge also not D13/ RCR...

mermaid
28-03-13, 10:10
But must be consistent mah.

B Resi same facing same Bartley Road as B Ridge kenna D19/ OCR.

Oasis same side of Bartley as B Ridge also not D13/ RCR...

aiya, mayb the person who drew the districts boundary is oso the same person who divides the boundary during voting! :beats-me-man: :up-yours:

price
28-03-13, 12:44
I've always thought it's funny how Serangoon is in the same district as punggol.. D19

Laguna
30-03-13, 10:06
Quality : nothing great to shout about
Price : reasonable
Quality : so so
Density : high
Facilities : under provided
Project design : boring
Internal Layout : fair

good value for those don't mind high density living.

DC33_2008
30-03-13, 11:02
Thought location is fair as eateries, malls, etc are not within walkin g distance. :cheers1:
Quality : nothing great to shout about
Price : reasonable
Quality : so so
Density : high
Facilities : under provided
Project design : boring
Internal Layout : fair

good value for those don't mind high density living.

ysyap
30-03-13, 11:11
Thought location is fair as eateries, malls, etc are not within walkin g distance. :cheers1:Can walk to all the shophouses along Upper Paya Lebar road... maybe 3 to 5 minutes... :rolleyes:

cnud
30-03-13, 13:19
Thought location is fair as eateries, malls, etc are not within walkin g distance. :cheers1:

The famous Kay Lee Roast Meat Joint is 5 mins walk. Numerous coffeeshops around the corner.

Sakae Sushi also 5 mins drive.. near Tai Seng area.. Saw some park connectors also...

Beginning to appreciate the area more..

gwlip
30-03-13, 13:23
The famous Kay Lee Roast Meat Joint is 5 mins walk. Numerous coffeeshops around the corner.

Got any 7-11 or small provision shop or not?

DC33_2008
30-03-13, 13:26
I thought that is the production of sake sushi.

Sakae Sushi also 5 mins drive.. near Tai Seng area.. Saw some park connectors also...

DC33_2008
30-03-13, 13:27
They need to upgrade all these coffee shop. If you walk further down, you will see the bak kut Teh store. But no malls.

Adva181
30-03-13, 13:28
1st sty got Sakae resturant

cnud
30-03-13, 13:31
Sakae opening hours also unlike shopping mall's.. Do take note..

reporter2
02-04-13, 16:32
http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/archive/tuesday/premium/companies/others/lian-beng-gets-220m-bartley-ridge-contract-20130326

Published March 26, 2013

Lian Beng gets $220m Bartley Ridge contract

It will build 99-year condo with 868 units for Hong Leong joint venture

By jasmine ng

LIAN Beng Group yesterday announced a new contract win worth $220 million for the construction of Bartley Ridge.

The contract was awarded to its subsidiary, Lian Beng Construction (1988). With this deal, the group's order book stands at some $884 million.

Bartley Ridge, a 99-year leasehold project along Mount Vernon Road, comprises eight 18-storey and one 19-storey residential towers with penthouses. There are 868 units in all.

It is jointly developed by City Developments, Hong Leong Holdings and TID.

The project includes the building of basement carparks, a landscaped deck, a clubhouse and communal facilities such as swimming pools, tennis courts and a hydrotherapy oasis, Lian Beng said.

The condo, launched for sale last Friday, is a two-minute walk from Bartley MRT station on the Circle Line and near the upcoming new Bidadari township development, where an old cemetery used to be. The 12,000 high-rise homes in Bidadari will house 40,000 people.

Bartley Ridge's smallest one-bedders, at 441 sq ft, start at $580,000; its largest dual-key four-bedroom unit costs $1.97 million for 2,120 sq ft.

The average per sq ft prices for the unit types range from $930 to $1,350.

Lian Beng said the construction of Bartley Ridge is expected to start this month, and is due to be completed in mid-2016.

It is not expected to have a material financial impact on the group's net tangible assets and earnings per share for the financial year ending May 31, 2013, Lian Beng added.

Just last month, the group announced that it had won a $117 million deal to develop Skies Miltonia.

The development, at the junction of Yishun Ave 1 and Miltonia Close, will have eight 13-storey residential blocks with penthouses and one three-storey residential block, totalling 420 units.

It will also have a basement car park, swimming pool, communal facilities and shops. The project is expected to be completed in in 2016.

Shares of Lian Beng closed unchanged at 43 cents yesterday.

mermaid
04-04-13, 11:55
Heard from agent tat Bartley Ridge prices rosed by 2% liao :scared-1:

cnud
04-04-13, 14:58
Greedy developer...

mermaid
04-04-13, 15:05
might not be gready, it could be tat they feel they had underpriced the vvip price ... :tongue3:

juz compare it to bartley residence it is slightly cheaper liao ... after adding the 2%, it is still a little lower :scared-3:
so for those who realli wan to buy shd buy now, else the price will get higher n higher in the weeks or months to come.
of cos those who bought it during vvip gets the best bargain :cheers5: :cheers6:

DKSG
04-04-13, 15:27
might not be gready, it could be tat they feel they had underpriced the vvip price ... :tongue3:

juz compare it to bartley residence it is slightly cheaper liao ... after adding the 2%, it is still a little lower :scared-3:
so for those who realli wan to buy shd buy now, else the price will get higher n higher in the weeks or months to come.
of cos those who bought it during vvip gets the best bargain :cheers5: :cheers6:

Mermaid sounds exactly like an agent.

Price increase is because they sold more than 50% already.
So can afford to squeeze the market a bit.

Also, I believe they may have reserved some good units earlier and releasing them now at higher prices.

DKSG

willow
04-04-13, 15:33
Sold more than 50% already? WOW!

mermaid
04-04-13, 15:38
Mermaid sounds exactly like an agent.

DKSG

hey! u r not the 1st person to say tat! :eek:

a couple of months ago I was looking at resale and I called up the agents for viewing. Then I asked a lot of questions regarding the psf, floorplans, facing etc then many times the agent will ask, r u an agent or buyer? I replied Im a buyer. But the agents always say, but u sound like an agent :millie:

Actually I oso dunno which aspect of my conversation makes me sounds like an agent, but I guess it all abt a natural flair la, paiseh :ashamed1:

Also, I believe they may have reserved some good units earlier and releasing them now at higher prices.

DKSG

got reserved gd units onot I dunno cos I was at their vvip n managed to pick my 1st choice of unit despite my number being called up after abt 2 hrs of balloting. Hence I supposed all units all available for sale on vvip?

DKSG
04-04-13, 17:31
hey! u r not the 1st person to say tat! :eek:

a couple of months ago I was looking at resale and I called up the agents for viewing. Then I asked a lot of questions regarding the psf, floorplans, facing etc then many times the agent will ask, r u an agent or buyer? I replied Im a buyer. But the agents always say, but u sound like an agent :millie:

Actually I oso dunno which aspect of my conversation makes me sounds like an agent, but I guess it all abt a natural flair la, paiseh :ashamed1:

got reserved gd units onot I dunno cos I was at their vvip n managed to pick my 1st choice of unit despite my number being called up after abt 2 hrs of balloting. Hence I supposed all units all available for sale on vvip?

You assume the unit you want is da best ?

Haha ...

DKSG

mermaid
04-04-13, 17:41
You assume the unit you want is da best ?

Haha ...

DKSG

definitely not, but I believe my stack is the best one if u dun wan a pool facing unit :D

sabian
04-04-13, 21:10
Heard from agent tat Bartley Ridge prices rosed by 2% liao :scared-1:
Sure or not...?

DKSG
04-04-13, 21:14
Sure or not...?

Owners of course are optimistic ... but no worries, let Office Boy check it out.

DKSG

mermaid
05-04-13, 09:19
Sure or not...?

pm me yr email I fwd the email to you lor :hell-hath-no-fury:

mermaid
05-04-13, 09:21
Owners of course are optimistic ... but no worries, let Office Boy check it out.

DKSG

can 顺便 check stack 41 still hv any units left onot? :santana:

kEN9170
05-04-13, 09:30
Any comments on stack 47?

mermaid
05-04-13, 09:37
Any comments on stack 47?

according to my agent's email dated 2/4, stack 47 lvl 2 is now selling 616,700.
Did u buy stack 47? On vvip? Wat is the amount u paid?

tlchan
05-04-13, 10:08

stack 41, all sold out since 28th Mar

henryhk
05-04-13, 10:14
Where did Singaporeans get their $ from to buy property? a young graduate may be earn 4k....if x 2 , maybe 8k.....but for 20% downpayment, need a lot of cash + cpf........ how about Job security and bringing up kids expenses,....is it own condo enough!! Don't need kids.?

mermaid
05-04-13, 10:27
stack 41, all sold out since 28th Mar

oh really?! even for low floor such as lv 2-4? :cheers5:

mermaid
05-04-13, 10:29
Where did Singaporeans get their $ from to buy property? a young graduate may be earn 4k....if x 2 , maybe 8k.....but for 20% downpayment, need a lot of cash + cpf........ how about Job security and bringing up kids expenses,....is it own condo enough!! Don't need kids.?

the problem is ......

I am not a young singaporean :cheers1:

tlchan
05-04-13, 10:54
oh really?! even for low floor such as lv 2-4? :cheers5:

yes confirmed

chngz
05-04-13, 11:43
u have mail mermaid

mermaid
05-04-13, 12:10
u have mail mermaid

u mean PM? no leh.

Kelonguni
05-04-13, 15:31

Upgraders sell their ...

DKSG
05-04-13, 17:28

Alamak! I hope I not sounding like an agent ... hahahaaa!

Price increase is fake - a tactic to con people to quickly pull out their cheque books.

DKSG

mermaid
05-04-13, 17:32
Alamak! I hope I not sounding like an agent ... hahahaaa!

Price increase is fake - a tactic to con people to quickly pull out their cheque books.

DKSG

u sound like office agent :scared-2:

but the agent who give me the quotes doesn noe tat I hv already vested, hence tats the real current selling price tat the r promoting to potential buyers mah ...

DKSG
05-04-13, 17:32

There is this asset which many young graduate has --> parents willing to fork out their coffin money. These are like the Green Dragon White Tiger of these young graduates who will provide them the watever money to buy.

Reason being - scared next time children condemn to stay in HDB all their lives without the slightest possibility of upgrading to condos.

Go down to showflats la .. walk around, check out those buyers, if is not difficult to spot these buyers ...

The young graduate on the other hand, since free money come from parents' coffin, they just spend. If the condo cost 100-200-300K more than what they expect, nvm, ask parents fork out a bit more.

Like that, we keep our primary property booming.

DKSG
PS : The above only represents a portion of total demand, not everything. There are other segments of people buying too!

yjcai
05-04-13, 19:58
You forgotten singapore workplace looking more like old folks home, propels more risk taking for young gen.

There is this asset which many young graduate has --> parents willing to fork out their coffin money. These are like the Green Dragon White Tiger of these young graduates who will provide them the watever money to buy.

Reason being - scared next time children condemn to stay in HDB all their lives without the slightest possibility of upgrading to condos.

Go down to showflats la .. walk around, check out those buyers, if is not difficult to spot these buyers ...

The young graduate on the other hand, since free money come from parents' coffin, they just spend. If the condo cost 100-200-300K more than what they expect, nvm, ask parents fork out a bit more.

Like that, we keep our primary property booming.

DKSG
PS : The above only represents a portion of total demand, not everything. There are other segments of people buying too!

gwlip
05-04-13, 20:28
Sold more than 50% already? WOW!
No I think it's 44% sold

sabian
05-04-13, 20:37

DKSG
So how? Got 50% sold, got price increase boh?

Of all agent bs and gullible ones just regurgitate?

kane
05-04-13, 20:43
A lot of rah rah and only 50% sold ah?

curio
10-04-13, 22:05
Has the number of units sold crossed 400 mark?

tboonk
10-04-13, 22:26
Has the number of units sold crossed 400 mark?
Yes, according to agents at noon last Saturday

azeoprop
12-04-13, 18:03
Interesting article of the Gurkha neighbors.

http://www.timeoutsingapore.com/aroundtown/feature/the-gurkhas-unmasked

tboonk
14-04-13, 21:28
Does any one how many was sold to date?

gwlip
15-04-13, 08:57
Does any one how many was sold to date?
439 units sold

chngz
15-04-13, 18:05
hmmm just over 50% sold.. abit slow no? :beats-me-man:

DKSG
15-04-13, 18:45
hmmm just over 50% sold.. abit slow no? :beats-me-man:

Not many people like this location la!

Can sell 439 units already very good lo!

If sales is more than that, that means pricing is wrong!

Bartlet Resi also took a while to sell all.

Developer doing the right thing (from developer's view).

DKSG

curio
16-04-13, 20:23
Thought this is considered pretty good sales as compared to Bartley residences when it was first launched

tlchan
02-05-13, 10:52
Just wondering anyone knows how many have been sold up to date?

willow
02-05-13, 11:38
It's so quiet for the project

sabian
03-05-13, 13:49
It's so quiet for the project
B Resi took like a year to sell out. And tht was before some of the current CMs.

Maybe when more detailed plans for Bidadari are released.

richwang
04-05-13, 19:17
just come back from the show room.

Most of the 1 bedders and 2 bedders are sold, only left with those on 14th floor or stack 24, and some on 13th floor.

tboonk
04-05-13, 22:26
just come back from the show room.

Most of the 1 bedders and 2 bedders are sold, only left with those on 14th floor or stack 24, and some on 13th floor.
How about the 3 bedders?

richwang
04-05-13, 22:59
I was not hunting for 3 bedders, so didn't ask for the stats. I can roughly recall from the sold out diagram that slightly more than half have been sold.

chngz
05-05-13, 00:19
I was not hunting for 3 bedders, so didn't ask for the stats. I can roughly recall from the sold out diagram that slightly more than half have been sold.

does that mean they sold about 500 by now?

juayster
05-05-13, 22:19
Went to the showroom today and counted approx 345 units unsold.

chngz
06-05-13, 02:55
Went to the showroom today and counted approx 345 units unsold.

My agent told me 515 units sold... so pretty close to what you calculated as well. About 60% sold I guess.

:cheers4:

bargain hunter
06-05-13, 20:43
367 sold in mar, so another 148 sold since then.

curio
06-05-13, 22:40
My agent told me 515 units sold... so pretty close to what you calculated as well. About 60% sold I guess.

:cheers4:

Price increased since launch?

sabian
06-05-13, 22:58
Price increased since launch?
Take so long to sell...now left with bigger units which are harder move, still want to increase price?

Wait cut price like D'Loser.

juayster
07-05-13, 13:10
From what I know, no increase in price. Heard that Bartley residence did not have price increase throughout the launch. So will likely expect this to be the same. I think CDL has more heart. They are unlike small developers that keep on increasing prices whenever they have the opportunity.

chngz
13-05-13, 12:24
540 units sold till date

tlchan
13-05-13, 12:26
i think those facing Gurkhas camp will be difficult to sell.

sabian
13-05-13, 15:37
The potential owners of those units can take it as a long dated "warrant" on the Gurhkha camp moving.

Developer will price those lower to account for the camp proximity at present but price shd adjust upwards once the camp shifts.

Novice_S
13-05-13, 15:57

Any idea why those facing the Gurkhas Camp will be difficult to sell? I understand that those are the ones with City Views...

azeoprop
13-05-13, 16:13
It is facing their parade square. U will get noise and flood lights early in the morning. :D

willow
13-05-13, 17:01
The potential owners of those units can take it as a long dated "warrant" on the Gurhkha camp moving.

Developer will price those lower to account for the camp proximity at present but price shd adjust upwards once the camp shifts.

When is it moving?

Novice_S
13-05-13, 17:32
When is it moving?

I think it's gonna take quite a while bah... but what will come after it moves?

sabian
13-05-13, 21:33
When is it moving?
No one knows but when the psf in the goes to $1600 in the far future, they will have to revisit the rationale for having a $1600 psf camp.

tlchan
14-05-13, 10:28
I dun think gov will want to move the camp. It is too big

bargain hunter
16-05-13, 15:01
https://www.squarefoot.com.sg/market-watch/returned-units

is this zhun? it says bartley ridge had 35 units returned for those who purchased in Mar.

sabian
16-05-13, 16:39

is this zhun? it says bartley ridge had 35 units returned for those who purchased in Mar.

Wah so many? That like 4% of the total units in the project.

Start of the downturn? :scared-4:

Dragonfly
16-05-13, 19:00
I thought this project could sell very well. Oops.

willow
16-05-13, 19:03

should be zhun lah!

median price is $1,278 psf. Higher than Bartley Residences.

Heard they are going to increase price soon!

azeoprop
16-05-13, 19:04
Let them increase price loh, so many other options out there. :rolleyes:

tlchan
16-05-13, 19:10
They are gtg to increase the price this Saturday

willow
16-05-13, 19:22
They are confident,

ysyap
16-05-13, 20:55
They are confident,Developers have no choice but to increase price to portray an image of good sales in order to attract more potential buyers to scoop up the remaining units. A tactic that they may not lose because they should already have broken even. Whatever comes now is additional pocket money... they have many more years to sell... :cheers1:

tlchan
20-05-13, 14:24
anybody can confirm whether price got increase last weekend?

Novice_S
21-05-13, 16:24
anybody can confirm whether price got increase last weekend?

Got increase for certain units but not very significant...

tlchan
21-05-13, 17:47
i guess probably for the 1 and 2 bedder

cheerful
22-05-13, 09:25
i guess probably for the 1 and 2 bedder

1-bedder left only 2 units but that was last Sat evening.

DC33_2008
22-05-13, 10:08
Not difficult to sell them if you look at the pricing at Bangkok and pasir ris.
1-bedder left only 2 units but that was last Sat evening.

cheerful
22-05-13, 10:10
Yup, this one so the near mrt. Btw, u mean buangkok lah :D

DC33_2008
22-05-13, 10:18
Yup. iPad change it to Bangkok automatically and I sent out too quickly.
Yup, this one so the near mrt. Btw, u mean buangkok lah :D

mermaid
23-05-13, 09:37

u mean Jewel at buangkok? their 1 bedder indicative price is slightly higher den Ridge. Both r exact location to the mrt stn. If given the same price, which project is better?

Jer2911
24-05-13, 18:29
Got a flyer in my mailbox, looks like price for the dual-key I was eyeing has gone up as well. Anyone knows how many DK units left?

sabian
25-05-13, 00:58
Got a flyer in my mailbox, looks like price for the dual-key I was eyeing has gone up as well. Anyone knows how many DK units left?
Flyer got price list? Can post pic?

delirious
25-05-13, 01:19
dont think can put actual price on flyers..maybe indicative

sabian
26-05-13, 05:02
u mean Jewel at buangkok? their 1 bedder indicative price is slightly higher den Ridge. Both r exact location to the mrt stn. If given the same price, which project is better?
First Watertown set record. Now Jewel? That area is just amazing!

Jer2911
27-05-13, 00:56
Dual-key had some units (lower floor?) at $1.7xx m. Now flyer says it's "from $1.8xx". :banghead:
Prices going in wrong direction!!

Jer2911
27-05-13, 00:58
Anyone knows how the sales have been last two weekends since the 'price increase'?

tlchan
27-05-13, 08:30
Heard sold more than 64%. left 1 one bedder

mermaid
27-05-13, 11:57

er ... well Jewel definitely has a "better loc" den watertown.

iirc, the flyers for Jewel for 1 bedder is $618k ...

P/S : La Fiesta pricing is oso not cheap leh .... :doh:

star
27-05-13, 12:42
D19 will be the next D15.

NO_7
27-05-13, 13:21

D22 is another hot town coming up, the J gateway going to break record in price start from $16xxpsf for a 1 bedded.

sabian
27-05-13, 15:33
D22 is another hot town coming up, the J gateway going to break record in price start from $16xxpsf for a 1 bedded.
We didn't start the fire but we tried to fight it...:D

mermaid
28-05-13, 10:42
those who have been to the showflat recently, has construction started yet?

curio
31-05-13, 19:57
Half of the plot already started the foundation work

mermaid
17-06-13, 15:55
got 100 units sold in May, hence total sold to date is > 600 units liao!

fourth
17-06-13, 16:30
http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/prope..._content=links (http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/property-management-news/2013/6/36011/Rise%20in%20private%20new%20home%20sales?utm_source=pgsg-newsalert&utm_medium=edm&utm_campaign=dailynews-17Jun2013&utm_content=links)

Rise in private new home sales (http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/property-management-news/2013/6/36011/Rise%20in%20private%20new%20home%20sales?utm_source=pgsg-newsalert&utm_medium=edm&utm_campaign=dailynews-17Jun2013&utm_content=links)

Jun 17, 2013

Sales of new private homes in Singapore rose 5 percent month-on-month during May 2013 according to the latest data released by the Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA).

Last month a total of 1,455 private homes were sold – some 5 percent more than April’s totals but 15 percent less than in May 2012. Sales including Executive Condominiums were recorded as 1,912 compared to 1,547 in April 2013.

During May Singapore property developers launched a total of 1,521 private homes compared to the 1,158 in the previous month. A total of 457 Executive Condominiums were launched during the month.

The suburban region saw the majority of sales with 1,185 transactions, followed by the city fringe with 602 units and the core city area with 125 units.

Five projects sold more than 100 units during May 2013. Twin Fountains, an EC project, sold 316 units at a median price of S$741 per sq ft and is close to being 80 percent sold.

Newly-launched Stratum sold 269 units of the 380 launched at a median price of S$925 per sq ft. It is now more than 70 percent sold.

Corals at Keppel Bay sold 132 units during May at a median price of $2,150 per sq ft.

Other best-selling units were Kap Residences and Bartley Ridge, which sold 105 and 100 units respectively at median prices of S$1,839 per sq ft and S$1,257 per sq ft.

Recent monthly private home sales:
April 2013: 1,380 (1,552 including Executive Condominiums)
March 2013: 2,793 (3,072 including Executive Condominiums)
February 2013: 712 (921 including Executive Condominiums)
January 2013: 2,028 (2,284 including Executive Condominiums)

Number of new private condominium units launched:
April 2013: 1,162 units
March 2013: 3,489 units
February 2013: 261 units

chngz
23-06-13, 19:55
Total Sales: 624/868

Balance: 244

71.89% sold as of 23/6/13

ysyap
23-06-13, 21:28

71.89% sold as of 23/6/13All studio apartments are sold out. 2 bedders are left with only 2 units. All stacks are released already...

Autumnwinds
23-06-13, 22:57
All studio apartments are sold out. 2 bedders are left with only 2 units. All stacks are released already...

Many thanks for the update, think the higher quantum units(4bedder dual key) will be the hardest to move...:(

sabian
24-06-13, 13:05

All studio apartments are sold out. 2 bedders are left with only 2 units. All stacks are released already...

Many thanks for the update, think the higher quantum units(4bedder dual key) will be the hardest to move...:(

Not bad, considering it was launched a little more than 4 months ago, 22 March.:cheers5:

Autumnwinds
24-06-13, 13:51
Not bad, considering it was launched a little more than 4 months ago, 22 March.:cheers5:

No la, march till today is 3months

mermaid
24-06-13, 13:55
:doh: aiyo, so long liao still bolang drop by showflat take foto ar? :(

sabian
24-06-13, 17:27
No la, march till today is 3 months
Oh yah...:cheers6:

ysyap
25-06-13, 08:39
Is this project moving slower than Bartley Residences? PSF is lower than BR...

mermaid
25-06-13, 09:50

hmmm ... how to tell now?

heard tat Residence took 10 mths to be 100% sold.

So far, Ridge sold 71% after 3 mths. U tink possible to move the remaining 200+ big units in 7 mths?

Autumnwinds
25-06-13, 10:19

You are forgetting KenobiWan's CM7

sabian
25-06-13, 12:27
hmmm ... how to tell now?

heard tat Residence took 10 mths to be 100% sold.

So far, Ridge sold 71% after 3 mths. U tink possible to move the remaining 200+ big units in 7 mths?
10 mths? Not a year?

newlaunchproperty
25-06-13, 13:10
10 mths? Not a year?
It is almost a year till our last 4-bedroom unit was sold in Feb 2013.

ysyap
25-06-13, 21:37
You are forgetting KenobiWan's CM7That is compensated by the much lower psf... and I think BR also kana the earlier round of CM. :sleep:

Autumnwinds
25-06-13, 22:26
That is compensated by the much lower psf... and I think BR also kana the earlier round of CM. :sleep:

Not really much lower la, median psf is still 12xx. Plus the most recent cooling measure so much more impactful....

cnud
26-06-13, 12:55
Not really much lower la, median psf is still 12xx. Plus the most recent cooling measure so much more impactful....

Anyone been to the newly opened Breadtalk building? Got shops other than restaurants??

cheerful
26-06-13, 13:39
Anyone been to the newly opened Breadtalk building? Got shops other than restaurants??

yesh .. toastbx sucks (the rest dunno)

Autumnwinds
26-06-13, 18:14

The one at taiseng? I heard it's slated to have retail too

cnud
26-06-13, 19:04
The one at taiseng? I heard it's slated to have retail too

Yes. May visit this weekend..

Autumnwinds
26-06-13, 20:07
Yes. May visit this weekend..

Please do update when you've visited. I'm interested to know about it. :)

proxon
26-06-13, 22:27

This guy in the video says no brainer, close eyes and buy.

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=18082

It would have been better if they did not represent the developer though.

Autumnwinds
27-06-13, 23:30
Opposite bartley ridge and beside B residences up for GLS??

curio
27-06-13, 23:48
The site beside b residences - confirm site in nov '13
The smaller site beside Bartley sec - reserved site

Autumnwinds
28-06-13, 00:24
The site beside b residences - confirm site in nov '13
The smaller site beside Bartley sec - reserved site

Estimated plot psf 580-640. Hoho gonna be more ex than both ridge and residence. :D

sabian
28-06-13, 10:30
Estimated plot psf 580-640. Hoho gonna be more ex than both ridge and residence. :D
Got source for the 580-640 PPR ?

ysyap
28-06-13, 10:45
Anyone been to the newly opened Breadtalk building? Got shops other than restaurants??Been there twice. Parking is free for 1st hour. The lift from carpark to the 1st floor is poorly wired (2 weeks ago). 3 lifts but you cannot just press the lift button once. You must press for all 3 lifts coz they operating individually. Strange M&E. Anyway the food is typical of all other outlets. Just feel that Food Republic is too small. Toastbox is very squeezy and the table sizes are miserably small. My family of 6 required 3 tables to combine. The Breadtalk outlet doesn't sell the pork floss buns (also 2 weeks ago). 2nd floor is still under renovation and not sure what will appear there.

This place is still a significant distance from Bartley Ridge though!

willow
28-06-13, 10:49

See post #1

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=18098

Autumnwinds
28-06-13, 10:54
Hi please see, http://www.iproperty.com.sg/news/7132/Same-tender-close-for-adjacent-sites

Best is 640... And above :D

mermaid
28-06-13, 10:56
if say land $ is $580 PPR, how much will be the psf selling price be like?

Autumnwinds
28-06-13, 10:58
if say land $ is $580 PPR, how much will be the psf selling price be like?

If going by the same as ridge/residences, average psf about 100more lor

mermaid
28-06-13, 11:00
If going by the same as ridge/residences, average psf about 100more lor

huh .... oni $100psf more nia ar? :simmering:

Autumnwinds
28-06-13, 11:06
huh .... oni $100psf more nia ar? :simmering:

100 psf not bad already eh. If developer greedy/plot goes for higher than expected, then just increase respectively. I'm hoping at least 600 odd. If by nov, ridge still not fully sold, then this new plot, with the higher PPR, will help move off B ridge.:D

mermaid
28-06-13, 11:20
100 psf not bad already eh. If developer greedy/plot goes for higher than expected, then just increase respectively. I'm hoping at least 600 odd. If by nov, ridge still not fully sold, then this new plot, with the higher PPR, will help move off B ridge.:D

but now ridge r mostly left with big units, even if a high price for these 2 new launches may not necc help ridge to move faster significantly .... :tsk-tsk:

for me I actually pin more hope on the current site where spca is residing. tis gold plot sure will hv hungry developers willing to bid high price ... by the time they r launched, we r almost TOPing soon, hiak hiak hiak .... :cheers4:

Autumnwinds
28-06-13, 11:32
but now ridge r mostly left with big units, even if a high price for these 2 new launches may not necc help ridge to move faster significantly .... :tsk-tsk:

for me I actually pin more hope on the current site where spca is residing. tis gold plot sure will hv hungry developers willing to bid high price ... by the time they r launched, we r almost TOPing soon, hiak hiak hiak .... :cheers4:

I actually think the main problem is with the dual key. 3 and 4 bedders are moving fine, its the dual keys. 4 bedders my stack is fully sold, and the other stack has already moved a few. So I'm thinking how they want to move off the rest of the dual keys......

Actually appreciation doesnt really matter much to me since its gonna be home. But nice all the same.:D

mermaid
28-06-13, 12:09
capital appreciation does matter ... else it will be a long term prepaid rental liao!

sabian
28-06-13, 12:09
Hi please see, http://www.iproperty.com.sg/news/7132/Same-tender-close-for-adjacent-sites

Best is 640... And above :D

Thanks! We'll see. Developers are very cautious nowadays.

willow
28-06-13, 12:28
Caompared with B Residences and B Ridge, the new plot is of the biggest site (300000 sft) but lowest # of units (670 units). Wonder why.

mermaid
28-06-13, 12:56
Caompared with B Residences and B Ridge, the new plot is of the biggest site (300000 sft) but lowest # of units (670 units). Wonder why.

could be due to the plot ratio ...

Autumnwinds
28-06-13, 13:02
Thanks! We'll see. Developers are very cautious nowadays.

Developer: lets bid 740 to secure it!

Afterwards, :doh: , we have built a Sky Bartlitat.

sabian
28-06-13, 15:06
Developer: lets bid 740 to secure it!

Afterwards, :doh: , we have built a Sky Bartlitat.
Must ask CapLand.

Autumnwinds
28-06-13, 22:32
Must ask CapLand.

Now now, let's not get our hopes high :D :D :D :D

chngz
30-06-13, 00:46
Total Sales: 631/868

Balance: 237

72.70% sold as of 28/6/13

newlaunchproperty
30-06-13, 20:13
Extracted from URA website:
Confirmed Site To Be Launched For Sale
Site Area (m2): 21,500.0
Allowable Development: Residential
Static Plan: Please click here
Link: http://www.ura.gov.sg/LsmMap/showSite.do?q=716

The site area of 21,500sqm is in between of Bartley Residences (22,094sqm) and Bartley Ridge (20,811sqm).
670 is the estimated units yield.
The shaping of the upper paya lebar site from the static plan might be how 670 is being derived.

mermaid
01-07-13, 14:41
after the overwhelming response from J gateway, I suddenly feel tat I hv gotten B Ridge at a dirt cheap price. Imagine it is currently underpriced due to its undeveloped condition, I am confident tat prices will outshine J gateway upon TOP due to its better location.
Wat u tink?

sabian
01-07-13, 15:13
after the overwhelming response from J gateway, I suddenly feel tat I hv gotten B Ridge at a dirt cheap price. Imagine it is currently underpriced due to its undeveloped condition, I am confident tat prices will outshine J gateway upon TOP due to its better location.
Wat u tink?
Always nice to find a diamond in the rough.

Not sure if it will outshine J Gway but BRi and BRe offer better value (location wise), relatively speaking.

I still subscribe to one rule in property, location.

1600 psf is approaching CCR pricing territory.

mermaid
01-07-13, 15:24
Always nice to find a diamond in the rough.

Not sure if it will outshine J Gway but BRi and BRe offer better value (location wise), relatively speaking.

I still subscribe to one rule in property, location.

1600 psf is approaching CCR pricing territory.

yeah, I agree ... location is the key.

sooner or later, one will find tat there will be more "amenities/development" like those of J Gateway in other CCR/RCR districts, J Gateway will fare pale in comparison due to its location.

willow
01-07-13, 15:57
With BRe and BRi, and 2 more plots of condo, Govt is set to develop the area. Proximity to MRT and not surrounded by HDB.

Still no news of Bidadari new developemnt. From the reports Bidadari should had started work last year end. Anyone knows anything?

Autumnwinds
01-07-13, 16:01
With BRe and BRi, and 2 more plots of condo, Govt is set to develop the area. Proximity to MRT and not surrounded by HDB.

Still no news of Bidadari new developemnt. From the reports Bidadari should had started work last year end. Anyone knows anything?

I'm looking forward to news of Bidadari in master plan 2013. Looking at the new plot's estimated price (580-640 PPR), secretly feel happy that we have all gotten at this price. :D :D :D :D

Autumnwinds
01-07-13, 16:04

sooner or later, one will find tat there will be more "amenities/development" like those of J Gateway in other CCR/RCR districts, J Gateway will fare pale in comparison due to its location.

I think there will be problem finding tenants for the malls at JE. Ever since the opening of JEM, Jcube has faced a tremendous drop in its sales volumes, with the eventual opening of westgate and big box, there is surely going to be a big problem.

So many malls in one place, this isn't orchard you know.................. :doh:

Lets hope new master plan will feature more upscale development around our area :D :D

willow
01-07-13, 16:08
I'm looking forward to news of Bidadari in master plan 2013. Looking at the new plot's estimated price (580-640 PPR), secretly feel happy that we have all gotten at this price. :D :D :D :D

580-640 is only estimate la. Scarly turn out to be lower bid. :banghead:

mermaid
01-07-13, 16:13
I think there will be problem finding tenants for the malls at JE. Ever since the opening of JEM, Jcube has faced a tremendous drop in its sales volumes, with the eventual opening of westgate and big box, there is surely going to be a big problem.

So many malls in one place, this isn't orchard you know.................. :doh:

Lets hope new master plan will feature more upscale development around our area :D :D

eh, so eventually u got buy J gateway bo?

actually my concerns is not so much of cannot find tenants, cos units near mrt is sure rentable one.

but the qn is, do u wanna pay so much for something when the rental amt isn't equivalently higher in the 1st place?

Autumnwinds
01-07-13, 16:22
eh, so eventually u got buy J gateway bo?

actually my concerns is not so much of cannot find tenants, cos units near mrt is sure rentable one.

but the qn is, do u wanna pay so much for something when the rental amt isn't equivalently higher in the 1st place?

Don't have la, 2bedders were all out before I was even called in :mad:

I take it you purchased for rental? I purchased this house for own stay though. So no qualms about the unit being rentable or not. Anyway, this house already soaked up almost all my cash, so unless I can find a good place to invest, then will consider dumping the remainder :)

mermaid
01-07-13, 16:27
Don't have la, 2bedders were all out before I was even called in :mad:

I take it you purchased for rental? I purchased this house for own stay though. So no qualms about the unit being rentable or not. Anyway, this house already soaked up almost all my cash, so unless I can find a good place to invest, then will consider dumping the remainder :)

u mean bartley ridge? my preferred choice is still to sell after say 10 yrs when bddr is fully developed :D

so, my original intention is to stay there for a while 1st & rent out after I hv got my 2nd ppty but I hv alrdy max my 60% debt ratio how to buy the 2nd one?!?!?! :simmering:

but u not affected by the 60% thingy meh?

Autumnwinds
01-07-13, 16:36
u mean bartley ridge? my preferred choice is still to sell after say 10 yrs when bddr is fully developed :D

so, my original intention is to stay there for a while 1st & rent out after I hv got my 2nd ppty but I hv alrdy max my 60% debt ratio how to buy the 2nd one?!?!?! :simmering:

but u not affected by the 60% thingy meh?

Oh, after ten years, long term plan.

For ridge not affected, any other property yes I will be. But this house is only purchased under my name, so my wife has no outstanding loans under her. But still subject to high ABSD though..................

Autumnwinds
01-07-13, 16:41

Oh ya to add, I'm glad there is this introduction of JLD. It has improved the facade of the JE area, making my hdb become very appealing to people. :D :D :D :D

mermaid
02-07-13, 09:19
Oh ya to add, I'm glad there is this introduction of JLD. It has improved the facade of the JE area, making my hdb become very appealing to people. :D :D :D :D

wah ... u got hdb liao still buy 4 bedder ridge, so rich to donate so much absd to govt hor! :cheers2:

Autumnwinds
02-07-13, 09:54
wah ... u got hdb liao still buy 4 bedder ridge, so rich to donate so much absd to govt hor! :cheers2:

First time paying ABSD lei. But it's fine, since I've been milking the hdb from gov to its maximum potential, paying back some moola for my home is something i can live with.

ABSD is here to stay, so it's just another form of tax. No two ways about it. Better enter now, than later with more liability and age.

mermaid
02-07-13, 11:39
First time paying ABSD lei. But it's fine, since I've been milking the hdb from gov to its maximum potential, paying back some moola for my home is something i can live with.

ABSD is here to stay, so it's just another form of tax. No two ways about it. Better enter now, than later with more liability and age.

I feel they will remove the absd in 2015 when the supply is a lot & the market is stagnant ....

Autumnwinds
02-07-13, 12:14
I feel they will remove the absd in 2015 when the supply is a lot & the market is stagnant ....

Actually, there really isn't alot of difference. It's because of the ABSD, that we are able to buy in at this price too.... Imagine if it were 1500 psf with ABSD, sales would be almost non existent.

Future is quite hard to predict la, with so many new plots around us, its good that we have entered early. Hopefully luck swings in my favour, if I'm able to get another property for rental, I might be able to retire peacefully :D

mermaid
02-07-13, 12:28
Actually, there really isn't alot of difference. It's because of the ABSD, that we are able to buy in at this price too.... Imagine if it were 1500 psf with ABSD, sales would be almost non existent.

Future is quite hard to predict la, with so many new plots around us, its good that we have entered early. Hopefully luck swings in my favour, if I'm able to get another property for rental, I might be able to retire peacefully :D

I agree it isn't a lot diff; absd is offsetted by lower price, juz dun like the feeling of donating to blood suckers mah :simmering:

though one cant predict wats gonna happen to the $, one thing for sure, supply is gonna be abundant in 1-2 yrs' time. how confident r u in renting out yr 2nd condo? if market is so saturated, how confident r u in sustaining the mthly loans without a rental income?
hence I prefer to buy another one when the price is right.

PS: J gateway pricing I wun even consider, cos I would rather pay a lil more n get a FH in a better district! :)

ecimbew
02-07-13, 12:56
Although I'm not a parent, I could sense that the buying frenzy is a result of insecurity over their children's ability to own a home in the future.

Autumnwinds
02-07-13, 13:10
I agree it isn't a lot diff; absd is offsetted by lower price, juz dun like the feeling of donating to blood suckers mah :simmering:

though one cant predict wats gonna happen to the $, one thing for sure, supply is gonna be abundant in 1-2 yrs' time. how confident r u in renting out yr 2nd condo? if market is so saturated, how confident r u in sustaining the mthly loans without a rental income?
hence I prefer to buy another one when the price is right.

PS: J gateway pricing I wun even consider, cos I would rather pay a lil more n get a FH in a better district! :)

Yes donating the money to them is the worse part, But what to do...

I'm quite confident in renting out my current home in the future as demand is pretty high, plus I've fully paid off the mortgage for my current home. I'm paying quite alot of cash on BRidge to reduce the loan. So overall still sustainable la :D

Autumnwinds
02-07-13, 13:11
Although I'm not a parent, I could sense that the buying frenzy is a result of insecurity over their children's ability to own a home in the future.

I fully after with you, I wasn't brought up with a silver spoon in my mouth, So I try my best to make sure I can provide the best for my kids in the future.

I'm sure you would to right ?:D

mermaid
02-07-13, 14:02

partly la, oso becos ppl wanna hedge their cash against inflation ...

I'm paying quite alot of cash on BRidge to reduce the loan. So overall still sustainable la :D

if say I hv alrdy max my 60% limit on BRidge, wat other ways can I still buy a 2nd ppty huh?

Autumnwinds
02-07-13, 19:02
if say I hv alrdy max my 60% limit on BRidge, wat other ways can I still buy a 2nd ppty huh?[/QUOTE]

You can pay more cash upfront lor. Only way about it. I'm will be paying 35% of monthly income on my monthly repayment. This is not inclusive of my wife's.

So dreaming about another property, might just materialize. :D

mermaid
03-07-13, 14:41
if say I hv alrdy max my 60% limit on BRidge, wat other ways can I still buy a 2nd ppty huh?

You can pay more cash upfront lor. Only way about it. I'm will be paying 35% of monthly income on my monthly repayment. This is not inclusive of my wife's.

So dreaming about another property, might just materialize. :D[/QUOTE]

no problem for me to pay more outfront. The prob is more of since I aldy loan til 60%, then I am unable to get another loan rite? :banghead:

u pay oni 35% of income tat means yr tenure is very long? u so young meh?! :scared-4:

Autumnwinds
03-07-13, 15:38
no problem for me to pay more outfront. The prob is more of since I aldy loan til 60%, then I am unable to get another loan rite? :banghead:

u pay oni 35% of income tat means yr tenure is very long? u so young meh?! :scared-4:

Yup, my tenure is quite long [20 years]. I'm in my early-mid 30s lei, where got young. My youth has already passed.... :p

Autumnwinds
03-07-13, 15:40

Yup, my tenure is quite long [20 years]. I'm in my early-mid 30s lei, where got young. My youth has already passed.... :p

mermaid
03-07-13, 16:13

early thirties say early thirties lah, else will be late thirties ... simi is called early-mid 30s?! :banghead:

actually I nvr expect u to be below 40. all along I tot Im talking to a lao ah peh :tongue2: :jaw-dropping:

Autumnwinds
03-07-13, 17:21
early thirties say early thirties lah, else will be late thirties ... simi is called early-mid 30s?! :banghead:

actually I nvr expect u to be below 40. all along I tot Im talking to a lao ah peh :tongue2: :jaw-dropping:

Haha, coming to mid 30s it's time to admit already la.

:( :( Whatever gave that impression that I'm an 老 ahpek?!:scared-4:

Zellker
03-07-13, 19:17
Pass by the site yesterday, construction very good progress

Autumnwinds
03-07-13, 19:55

Good to hear. Good progress also means the next payment will be coming up soon. :D :D

ysyap
03-07-13, 20:16

actually I nvr expect u to be below 40. all along I tot Im talking to a lao ah peh :tongue2: :jaw-dropping:Early means 30 to 34. Mid means 34 to 36. Therefore this guy is 34 years old. :spliff:

Autumnwinds
03-07-13, 20:32
Early means 30 to 34. Mid means 34 to 36. Therefore this guy is 34 years old. :spliff:

You sir, have very good analytical skills :spliff: :spliff:

mermaid
03-07-13, 20:37
Haha, coming to mid 30s it's time to admit already la.

:( :( Whatever gave that impression that I'm an 老 ahpek?!:scared-4:

cos u sounded so much older den me (which u oso agree rite? :D) n since im a closed to 50yo de young uncle, u shd be worser mah, hahaha :tongue3:

mermaid
03-07-13, 20:43
Early means 30 to 34. Mid means 34 to 36. Therefore this guy is 34 years old. :spliff:

wah! u so 厉害 try guessing mine lah! :ashamed1: :scared-1:

Autumnwinds
03-07-13, 20:55
cos u sounded so much older den me (which u oso agree rite? :D) n since im a closed to 50yo de young uncle, u shd be worser mah, hahaha :tongue3:

I sound old and wise right :ashamed1: :ashamed1: :ashamed1:

Autumnwinds
03-07-13, 21:18

OH YA, NEVER TAKE PHOTOS??!! :tsk-tsk: :tsk-tsk:

mermaid
03-07-13, 22:23
I sound old and wise right :ashamed1: :ashamed1: :ashamed1:

sounded old, yeah :cheers5: but wise mah ... Pls dun force me to tell lies! :hell-hath-no-fury:

Zellker
03-07-13, 22:33
OH YA, NEVER TAKE PHOTOS??!! :tsk-tsk: :tsk-tsk:

LOL next time when i pass by, i try to remember to take some pics la..

Autumnwinds
03-07-13, 23:23
LOL next time when i pass by, i try to remember to take some pics la..

I was just kidding :cool:

But seriously, pictures will be a good bonus :D

Autumnwinds
03-07-13, 23:25
sounded old, yeah :cheers5: but wise mah ... Pls dun force me to tell lies! :hell-hath-no-fury:

Tsk tsk, So mean. :tongue3: :tongue3:

mermaid
05-07-13, 13:03
one day when bartley ridge is 100% sold, I will go down to the showflat n pose a picture beside the hao liao chart :banana:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/1000125_157729397746616_1907928970_n.jpg

Autumnwinds
05-07-13, 21:06
one day when bartley ridge is 100% sold, I will go down to the showflat n pose a picture beside the hao liao chart :banana:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/1000125_157729397746616_1907928970_n.jpg

I dont recall seeing this chart at BRi, i only saw a small chart...

Hopefully we can soon see the big banner outside saying, THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT, BARTLEY RIDGE IS NOW FULLY SOLD

:D

chngz
06-07-13, 00:57
639/868

73.62% sold

Zellker
06-07-13, 01:33
639/868

73.62% sold

Nice update. Thanks so much chngz

sabian
06-07-13, 02:08

639/868

73.62% sold (as of 5/7/13)

Thank you chngz for the updates!

mermaid
06-07-13, 08:06
I dont recall seeing this chart at BRi, i only saw a small chart...

Hopefully we can soon see the big banner outside saying, THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT, BARTLEY RIDGE IS NOW FULLY SOLD

:D

I bought during vvip so I dun even get to see any chart :beats-me-man: but seems like sales is quite slow moving in jun per chngz's update :(

Autumnwinds
06-07-13, 10:07
I bought during vvip so I dun even get to see any chart :beats-me-man: but seems like sales is quite slow moving in jun per chngz's update :(

Last week launch J gateway, sales move abit, can consider very good already. Slow and steady wins the race? :cheers1:

Side question, do they cater extra parking lots to visitors? or it's all basement parking only?

mermaid
06-07-13, 10:52
Last week launch J gateway, sales move abit, can consider very good already. Slow and steady wins the race? :cheers1:

Side question, do they cater extra parking lots to visitors? or it's all basement parking only?

may sold abt 100 units, jun < 100 nia? results not very encouraging wor :tsk-tsk:

I rmb reading somewhere got 3 (or 5?) visitors lots. u so fast worry whether yr visitors got place to park liao?

Autumnwinds
06-07-13, 10:58
may sold abt 100 units, jun < 100 nia? results not very encouraging wor :tsk-tsk:

I rmb reading somewhere got 3 (or 5?) visitors lots. u so fast worry whether yr visitors got place to park liao?

Where got people worry whether for space for people to park. I worry about whether or not i have enough space to park..... Since the 1-1 ratio is on residents, then if not enough visitor lots worse for us.

mermaid
06-07-13, 12:08
Where got people worry whether for space for people to park. I worry about whether or not i have enough space to park..... Since the 1-1 ratio is on residents, then if not enough visitor lots worse for us.

not to worry, I shall rent out mine to u! :cheers6:

Greenwood
08-07-13, 21:03
Any owners here people who has seen the showflat? For the 3 bedders and above, do u prefer the cream or white theme?

Autumnwinds
08-07-13, 21:13
Any owners here people who has seen the showflat? For the 3 bedders and above, do u prefer the cream or white theme?

White for me, though I preferred the cream colour scheme for the marble in the master bedroom.

Khng8
08-07-13, 21:29
Not vested but visited the showflat.
Would prefer cream. Looks more warm/ homely & classy.
The white though "brighter" looks cold & clinical.
That's just me & my :2cents:

Autumnwinds
08-07-13, 21:48
Not vested but visited the showflat.
Would prefer cream. Looks more warm/ homely & classy.
The white though "brighter" looks cold & clinical.
That's just me & my :2cents:

I prefer white as it looks brighter, making the living room look bigger than it actually is. And my wife veto-ed the cream kitchen cabinets as they would be hard to maintain. Hence I chose white.

Greenwood
08-07-13, 22:15
I prefer white as it looks brighter, making the living room look bigger than it actually is. And my wife veto-ed the cream kitchen cabinets as they would be hard to maintain. Hence I chose white.
Thanks. I chose white but am considering to change to cream. anyone tried to ask if the compressed marble can be changed to natural marble?

For the fumeral parlour at bidari park, does anyone know if they will be shifting out?

mermaid
08-07-13, 22:37
Thanks. I chose white but am considering to change to cream. anyone tried to ask if the compressed marble can be changed to natural marble?

For the fumeral parlour at bidari park, does anyone know if they will be shifting out?

chose liao still can change meh?

fm a practical pov, cream scheme wun be so obvious as marble change colour easily. But white looks very elegant wor!

Zellker
08-07-13, 22:46
We got the white scheme. Looks brighter and kitchen cabinet easier to maintain.

The cream scheme is nice too.

Autumnwinds
08-07-13, 22:56

Less than zero. I personally like white much more though.

You mean the columbarium? If Yes, then Yup it will be shifting out in the coming years.

Greenwood
09-07-13, 06:08
Less than zero. I personally like white much more though.

You mean the columbarium? If Yes, then Yup it will be shifting out in the coming years.
No, i meant the parlour. there shd be one or 2 still operating there.

sabian
09-07-13, 11:10
We chose cream. White just seems bland and we were afraid of stains that are stubborn.

sabian
09-07-13, 11:12
No, i meant the parlour. there shd be one or 2 still operating there.
They will all move eventually.

Timeline will depend on the authorities and the operators.

mermaid
09-07-13, 11:29
We chose cream. White just seems bland and we were afraid of stains that are stubborn.

heard tat sunlight alone can cos marble to turn yellowish leh :scared-4:

sabian
09-07-13, 11:42
heard tat sunlight alone can cos marble to turn yellowish leh :scared-4:
Not sure if sunlight can bleach colour in marble.

But we have relatives' who marble/ compressed marble tiles get stained so we opted for non-white.

Both our office pantry uses white corian surface and after some time, nicks and hairline stain marks develop.

Note choosing off-white color doesn't prevent those problems. Just less eye-catching.

Color-wise, we prefer cream as white is too clinical. But for the master bath tiles, I prefer the color used in the white scheme.

mermaid
09-07-13, 12:02
Not sure if sunlight can bleach colour in marble.

But we have relatives' who marble/ compressed marble tiles get stained so we opted for non-white.

Both our office pantry uses white corian surface and after some time, nicks and hairline stain marks develop.

Note choosing off-white color doesn't prevent those problems. Just less eye-catching.

Color-wise, we prefer cream as white is too clinical. But for the master bath tiles, I prefer the color used in the white scheme.

Sunlight wise I am not very sure but definitely nid to avoid using acidic cleaning products & spilling of vinegar/citric juices onto the marble flooring! Tat means no cooking in the kitchen for me cos if gena stain will be damn obvious! :scared-2:

Zellker
09-07-13, 12:31
Sunlight wise I am not very sure but definitely nid to avoid using acidic cleaning products & spilling of vinegar/citric juices onto the marble flooring! Tat means no cooking in the kitchen for me cos if gena stain will be damn obvious! :scared-2:

Think kitchen is not marble but normal procelain tiles? I remember reading the specs in the brochure

Autumnwinds
09-07-13, 12:49
Think kitchen is not marble but normal procelain tiles? I remember reading the specs in the brochure

For most, if not all 1 and 2 Bedders are marble, the rest are homogeneous,
/ceramic/porcelain.

mermaid
09-07-13, 12:53

paiseh, I cook in the living room one! :ashamed1: :p

Autumnwinds
09-07-13, 12:56

Wa, cook salad or instant noodles ?? :D

mermaid
09-07-13, 17:37
Wa, cook salad or instant noodles ?? :D

tsk, tsk, tsk ... :doh:

Zellker
09-07-13, 18:59

LOL salad is good, sure won't stain

Autumnwinds
09-07-13, 19:41

tsk, tsk, tsk ... :doh:

Hahaha, salad dressing will stain marble or not..:D

mermaid
09-07-13, 20:07
Hahaha, salad dressing will stain marble or not..:D

听说 salad got put VINEGAR one! :scared-1:
my marble is white leh! purposely wanna 害 me issit? :mad: :hell-hath-no-fury: :simmering:

sabian
09-07-13, 23:20
Tossing salad is cooking meh? I thought salad only need tossing?

What kind of salad are you talking abt?

mermaid
10-07-13, 09:07
Tossing salad is cooking meh? I thought salad only need tossing?

What kind of salad are you talking abt?

tats y I :doh: mah :D

Lumbretta
10-07-13, 11:00
Some of my buyers mention it will be easier to maintain for Cream Coloured Scheme. Most of them like the Cream Scheme. But the White Coloured Scheme, Kitchen Cabinet Door Finishes is nice!

648 Sold of 868

I am on Duty today at Bartley Ridge. Call me @ 9191 2212 if you have any questions or if you want to visit the show flat.

http://www.sgpropertyforsale.com/bartleyridge/index.html

mermaid
10-07-13, 13:24
some fotos to 回味 while waiting for TOP :D

http://i1291.photobucket.com/albums/b558/mer_maid/IMG_4800_zps17539902.jpg

http://i1291.photobucket.com/albums/b558/mer_maid/IMG_4833_zpsf7e3ba3e.jpg

the white scheme

http://i1291.photobucket.com/albums/b558/mer_maid/IMG_4828_zpsdf985088.jpg

http://i1291.photobucket.com/albums/b558/mer_maid/IMG_4835_zps3cd9aa56.jpg

Autumnwinds
10-07-13, 13:37
some fotos to 回味 while waiting for TOP :D

http://i1291.photobucket.com/albums/b558/mer_maid/IMG_4800_zps17539902.jpg

http://i1291.photobucket.com/albums/b558/mer_maid/IMG_4833_zpsf7e3ba3e.jpg

the white scheme

http://i1291.photobucket.com/albums/b558/mer_maid/IMG_4828_zpsdf985088.jpg

http://i1291.photobucket.com/albums/b558/mer_maid/IMG_4835_zps3cd9aa56.jpg

WA BRO, very nice pictures. Could you do me a favour, can you take photo of the common bath toilet white scheme for me? :cheers1:

mermaid
10-07-13, 13:41
WA BRO, very nice pictures. Could you do me a favour, can you take photo of the common bath toilet white scheme for me? :cheers1:

WA DIDI, b4 I do u the favour, do u mind do me a favour by driving me to the showflat coz Im now sitting in the office posting fotos for u all to see :axekiller:

Autumnwinds
10-07-13, 14:43
WA DIDI, b4 I do u the favour, do u mind do me a favour by driving me to the showflat coz Im now sitting in the office posting fotos for u all to see :axekiller:

Oh, I thought you were doing live reporting at the showroom :D

Paisei paisei, my mistake:ashamed1:

Lumbretta
10-07-13, 15:23
2+Study. Common Bath.

Autumnwinds
10-07-13, 15:43
2+Study. Common Bath.

Thank you so very much Lumbretta :D :D

totoro911061
10-07-13, 16:44
visit the site last sat....photos upload....happy viewing