PDA

View Full Version : Bartley Ridge

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6

totoro911061
10-07-13, 17:23
Fast & furious:cheers4: hope TOP can be end 2015 or b4 2016 CNY.

Greenwood
10-07-13, 21:54
There is a sheltered path way from side gate to the devt. Does anyone know if the sheltered path connects to basement carpark so that one will be fully sheltered from gate to home?

mermaid
10-07-13, 22:13
There is a sheltered path way from side gate to the devt. Does anyone know if the sheltered path connects to basement carpark so that one will be fully sheltered from gate to home?

tat depends on how u walk n gg to which carpark mah ...

Autumnwinds
10-07-13, 22:21

Yes fully sheltered from home via basement carpark.

Oreocheese
11-07-13, 20:46
Realised that there is a danger spot driving out of the Mt Vernon road into Bartley road, due to the thick hedge blocking the sight of cars coming from the right...potential hazard here as the speed of the cars can be quite fast...

Can we get the authorities to remove, or at least trim the hedge ?

Autumnwinds
12-07-13, 10:53
Realised that there is a danger spot driving out of the Mt Vernon road into Bartley road, due to the thick hedge blocking the sight of cars coming from the right...potential hazard here as the speed of the cars can be quite fast...

Can we get the authorities to remove, or at least trim the hedge ?

I've encountered this problem before. But if I'm not wrong, after SPCA moves out, they will be widening mount vernon road(2 incoming, 2outgoing). So this problem should be rectified by the time we TOP.

Zellker
13-07-13, 01:45
I've encountered this problem before. But if I'm not wrong, after SPCA moves out, they will be widening mount vernon road(2 incoming, 2outgoing). So this problem should be rectified by the time we TOP.

Well informed. How did you find out?

chngz
13-07-13, 07:04
650 units sold
left 218

74.88% sold

Autumnwinds
13-07-13, 10:40
Well informed. How did you find out?

I think i was looking at some URA info, but they are gonna widen the stretch along Bartley road bounded by upper serangoon and paya Lebar first.

Lucida
15-07-13, 07:28
i'm new here. just recently signed the option to purchase a unit in this condo but having 2nd thoughts.. anyway, can anyone share the best loan package you gotten from the bank. dbs offer o.85 +sibor.. then another banker called me from the same bank claiming that he can try to give me more competitive rates.. should i go and check if other banks give better deals or they are almost the same.

Autumnwinds
15-07-13, 08:42
i'm new here. just recently signed the option to purchase a unit in this condo but having 2nd thoughts.. anyway, can anyone share the best loan package you gotten from the bank. dbs offer o.85 +sibor.. then another banker called me from the same bank claiming that he can try to give me more competitive rates.. should i go and check if other banks give better deals or they are almost the same.

I'm paying 0.90+ sibor. But AFAIK, the rate differs for different loan amounts. For eg, my friend took a smaller loan, and he's paying 0.95+sibor.

Typically, I've noticed OCBC offers the highest rate, though they pride on the no fire insurance. But it's up to you, I'm using dbs btw.:banghead:

sabian
15-07-13, 09:20
Yes. You shd shop around for a better rate.

totoro911061
15-07-13, 11:12
It is not just interest rate alone.
Others like lock in period..or ways to offset the interest hike in future..also important..devil in the details

You may want to take a look of scb mortgage one
http://www.standardchartered.com.sg/personal-banking/mortgages/mortgageone-sibor/en/

mermaid
15-07-13, 11:15

depends on wat causes the 2nd thought. If it is pricing, I would say the pricing of Bridge is very attractive now as compared to other new launches. If it is other factors, then u shd think through which are yr main priorities and which projects meet the criterias.

u can try asking ANZ. not sure if they r still giving promo for Ridge.
dbs 0.85 package wats the rate they offered u for 5th yr?

Lucida
15-07-13, 12:14
Opps. mistaken. It should be 0.9 + Sibor, same as Autumnwinds. It's only for the first year. then on the 4th year it's 1.0 +Sibor. On fifth its 1.25 + Sibor. The banker says their rate is the best coz they based on daily fluatuation to calculate the average .. or something like that..

Lucida
15-07-13, 12:17
Well, i'm just thinking with all the talks about property prices coming down and the potential of a recession, it might be better to wait ..maybe better to come in later.. not necessary to buy new launches..

mermaid
15-07-13, 12:32
Opps. mistaken. It should be 0.9 + Sibor, same as Autumnwinds. It's only for the first year. then on the 4th year it's 1.0 +Sibor. On fifth its 1.25 + Sibor. The banker says their rate is the best coz they based on daily fluatuation to calculate the average .. or something like that..

u can check wif anz, their promo package for Ridge is better.

FLOATING RATE PACKAGES
Package A (For loan size between SGD300,000 and <= SGD4,000,000)
Interest Rate
- Existing and NTB fully qualified SPB Customers
- Non SPB Customers
Year 1
3M SOR1 / COMBO2 + 0.80%
3M SOR1 / COMBO2 + 0.85%
Year 2
3M SOR1 / COMBO2 + 0.80%
3M SOR1 / COMBO2 + 0.85%
Year 3
3M SOR1 / COMBO2 + 0.80%
3M SOR1 / COMBO2 + 0.85%
Thereafter
3M SOR1 / COMBO2 + 1.15%
3M SOR1 / COMBO2 + 1.15%
Package B (For loan size between SGD300,000 and <= SGD4,000,000)
Interest Rate
- Existing and NTB fully qualified SPB Customers
- Non SPB Customers
Year 1
3M SOR1 / COMBO2 + 0.90%
3M SOR1 / COMBO2 + 0.95%
Year 2
3M SOR1 / COMBO2 + 0.90%
3M SOR1 / COMBO2 + 0.95%
Year 3
3M SOR1 / COMBO2 + 0.90%
3M SOR1 / COMBO2 + 0.95%
Thereafter
3M SOR1 / COMBO2 + 0.90%
3M SOR1 / COMBO2 + 0.95%

Well, i'm just thinking with all the talks about property prices coming down and the potential of a recession, it might be better to wait ..maybe better to come in later.. not necessary to buy new launches..

in the best scenario, u will be indifferent. in the worst scenario, u would hv miss the boat.

1. when pop is set to increase, there is no way for ppty price to come down.

2. KBW alrdy said he wun allow the market to crash. (note: if ppty crash in 2014/2015, will he be able to secure his seat in 2016? :p)

3. Assume in 2015 there is a big surge in supply and there is a say 10% price correction. but the much higher price in 2015 less 10% is still higher den now leh ....

:2cents:

Greenwood
20-07-13, 13:01
Does any one know the type of dryer provided for 3 +yard? normal type or condenser type?

sabian
20-07-13, 20:16
Does any one know the type of dryer provided for 3 +yard? normal type or condenser type?
Unlikely to be condensed type.

chngz
21-07-13, 00:33
651/217............

sabian
23-07-13, 23:53
651/217............
Thank you bro! You've been very conscientious with your updates.

chrischocolates
24-07-13, 18:59
July27
TDSR Talk
Date: Saturday, 27 July 2013
Time: 2.30pm till 4pm
Venue: Bartley Ridge Showflat (Near Bartley MRT)
RSVP (http://www.sgpropertyagent.com.sg/Bartley-Ridge.html) for seats 98348607

Greenwood
24-07-13, 21:43
what is tdsr?

chrischocolates
24-07-13, 21:58
total debt servicing ratio
Come join us and figure out your affordability etc.

xebay11
25-07-13, 07:22
what is tdsr?

In a nutshell the total loan ratio to your income, including taking into account all non-property loans. Quite a killer measure which MAS says it is not a cooling measure but a structural measure (read permanent) aimed at introducing financial prudence, so don't rush to buy anything now. The impact on the property market is not fully felt yet. The ratio is also expected to be decreased further reigning in affordability.

Agents may make you buy now by scaring you with scenarios further of tightening of the ratio..... hence these tdsr briefings, but on the flip side don't rush as prices are likely to dip as affordability drops.

RCT
25-07-13, 10:55
I feel the government should not control the property market and let it up and down by itself...

xebay11
25-07-13, 11:54
I feel the government should not control the property market and let it up and down by itself...

It won't, due to the kiasuness and untempered and illogical aspirations of Singaporeans.

Those who have pte property always want more, those in HDB want to upgrade. They don't know how to enjoy simple things in life.

They cannot sink in, cannot afford, don't buy.

phantom_opera
30-07-13, 14:02
highest psf $1,564 PSF IN JUN 2013 FOR A 463-SQFT UNIT

mermaid
30-07-13, 14:14
highest psf $1,564 PSF IN JUN 2013 FOR A 463-SQFT UNIT

not surprising if it is a pool facing high floor unit.

my concern is more of whether the developer hv cont'd to increase the $.

hyenergix
30-07-13, 17:25
not surprising if it is a pool facing high floor unit.

my concern is more of whether the developer hv cont'd to increase the $.

Pool-facing high floor unit is useless as you need to hunch over the balcony or window to see the pool, which is dangerous and unnatural. For pool facing units to see the pool, 1-6 floor should be better.

mermaid
30-07-13, 17:33
Pool-facing high floor unit is useless as you need to hunch over the balcony or window to see the pool, which is dangerous and unnatural. For pool facing units to see the pool, 1-6 floor should be better.

agree, ppl who r inclined towards pool facing shouldn't choose high floor.
but the prob is, developers dun price the units tis way sia! :tsk-tsk:
high floor pool facing is definitely pricier den the low floor ones despite a lousier view!

sabian
31-07-13, 10:45
agree, ppl who r inclined towards pool facing shouldn't choose high floor.
but the prob is, developers dun price the units tis way sia! :tsk-tsk:
high floor pool facing is definitely pricier den the low floor ones despite a lousier view!
Aren't higher units more costly to build?

mermaid
31-07-13, 10:58
Aren't higher units more costly to build?

it is, but wat hyenergix is trying to highlight here is that high floor pool view is not necc getting the best deal as far as aesthetic is concerned.

chngz
04-08-13, 20:50
Sold = 660
Left = 208

mermaid
06-08-13, 11:54
Sold = 660
Left = 208

thks for the update.

yr agent got say left which type of units?

sales getting slower n slower leh :(

chantl
06-08-13, 13:20
thks for the update.

Mostly left -
1) 3+S
2) 4
3) 4DK

betterman1234
06-08-13, 13:20
thks for the update.

Only left with the expensive ones

mermaid
06-08-13, 13:26
hopefully sales can accelerate after the GLS for the plot of land beside bartley resi.

how much u tink developer will bid? I guess $750-$800psf ppr.

sabian
06-08-13, 15:14
Sold = 660
Left = 208
Like Mermaid said, thank you for the updates. :cheers5:

mermaid
10-08-13, 10:00
ytd I saw the dnest ppl so kiasu, aldy compile neighbour list liao! :scared-1:

sabian
10-08-13, 17:49
ytd I saw the dnest ppl so kiasu, aldy compile neighbour list liao! :scared-1:
They friendly and have neighborly spirit mah. Why you say pple kiasu?

mermaid
10-08-13, 18:40
They friendly and have neighborly spirit mah. Why you say pple kiasu?

aiyo, their construction havnt even started. mayb they wan to assemble everyone n lament at the slow progress tgt, hahaha :D

sabian
10-08-13, 20:32
aiyo, their construction havnt even started. mayb they wan to assemble everyone n lament at the slow progress tgt, hahaha :D
Who's their main con?

I went to view WaterBank.

The main con is Lian Beng. I feel the workmanship is quite bad, saw a couple of units interior. The wall between some rooms are hollow, like gypsium board type of material.

I didn't like the overall feel there. The multistorey carpark is ridiculously tight! And it's not 1 unit - 1 carpark ratio...

Seems there are units on top of the MSCP but they all face the rear kitchen of the HDB block!

But the view of the 3 bedders facing the south is good, you can see parkway to raffles place.

The free form pool is also nice. Partly sheltered by a conserved tree. The place has 2 function rooms which is good. But no tennis court though.

Heard from an agent there bigger units hard to rent out. He only has calls in the last 3 weeks for smaller unit rentals. Things are definitely slowing down.

Anyway, back to Lian Beng, they seem to have a lot on their plate...be prepared for shitty workmanship in 2016.

ecimbew
10-08-13, 22:10
The Lian Beng Group* secured two projects worth approximately S$200 million, boosting its order book to approximately S$1.4 * billion. *The Group’s wholly-owned subsidiary, *Lian Beng Construction (1988) Pte Ltd, was awarded the building * contract of a condominium along Flora Drive in Pasir Ris estate worth S$115 million. *The contract involves * the building of *nine eight-storey residential blocks, *one block of clubhouse, *a *basement car park, *a * swimming pool, tennis courts and other amenities within the condominium compound. *

Who's their main con?

The main con is Lian Beng. I feel the workmanship is quite bad, saw a couple of units interior. The wall between some rooms are hollow, like gypsium board type of material.

I didn't like the overall feel there. The multistorey carpark is ridiculously tight! And it's not 1 unit - 1 carpark ratio...

Seems there are units on top of the MSCP but they all face the rear kitchen of the HDB block!

But the view of the 3 bedders facing the south is good, you can see parkway to raffles place.

The free form pool is also nice. Partly sheltered by a conserved tree. The place has 2 function rooms which is good. But no tennis court though.

Heard from an agent there bigger units hard to rent out. He only has calls in the last 3 weeks for smaller unit rentals. Things are definitely slowing down.

Anyway, back to Lian Beng, they seem to have a lot on their plate...be prepared for shitty workmanship in 2016.

mermaid
10-08-13, 23:47
sabian,
Im not sure who is dnest main con. I feel tat dnest will be delayed becos of palatte slow progress.
but ours is lian beng!
omg! Cannot imagine slow progress & poor workmanship :(

rental not gd for 3 bedder, Im not surprised. if wanna invstmt, smaller units generally easier.
y u so concerned abt waterbank? u vested?

sabian
11-08-13, 18:20
sabian,
Im not sure who is dnest main con. I feel tat dnest will be delayed becos of palatte slow progress.
but ours is lian beng!
omg! Cannot imagine slow progress & poor workmanship :(

rental not gd for 3 bedder, Im not surprised. if wanna invstmt, smaller units generally easier.
y u so concerned abt waterbank? u vested?
Nope. Not vested. I pass by and noticed it just TOP so went it to look see cos the main con is Lian Beng and a couple of agents showed me around.

Now I'm worried.

mermaid
11-08-13, 19:17
Nope. Not vested. I pass by and noticed it just TOP so went it to look see cos the main con is Lian Beng and a couple of agents showed me around.

Now I'm worried.

walls, structures etc carn be changed. But if furnishings n tiling got one yr waranty.

dloh9
12-08-13, 13:36
Hi Everyone, am a newbie in this forum. Just wondering if anyone got the 3+S unit? We got one at stack 35. Cheers.

mermaid
12-08-13, 13:45
Hi Everyone, am a newbie in this forum. Just wondering if anyone got the 3+S unit? We got one at stack 35. Cheers.

welcome, yr stack is very near to the main entrance.

dloh9
12-08-13, 13:50
Hi Mermaid, yes it is. But we didn't want pool facing units and decided on the unit facing the meditation pods with no direct sun, hopefully it wouldn't be as noisy since it's not facing the major, fingers crossed..

mermaid
12-08-13, 14:04
Hi Mermaid, yes it is. But we didn't want pool facing units and decided on the unit facing the meditation pods with no direct sun, hopefully it wouldn't be as noisy since it's not facing the major, fingers crossed..

I supposed any west sun will be block by eg stack 2.
but since it is near the entrance, I suppose there will be some vehicle noise from neighbours driving in & out. but wun be as bad as those facing the main road la.

chngz
12-08-13, 20:58

Hi Neighbour. I got 16-33.. so same block as you. what floor are you on.

mermaid
12-08-13, 22:59

wah u not scare ppl go n csi u ar?

Autumnwinds
13-08-13, 06:52

Hi neighbour!

sabian
13-08-13, 10:33
Hello Neighbours!

chngz
13-08-13, 10:45
wah u not scare ppl go n csi u ar?
Nothing to hide.. Nothing to fear :)

mermaid
13-08-13, 11:09
Nothing to hide.. Nothing to fear :)

not so much of whether got anything to hide or not, it is the privacy tat matters. Im sure u wun wan ppl to come knock knock at yr door saying " hello, so u r chngz!" :doh:

dloh9
13-08-13, 19:29
One gripe I have about the project is why didn't they install restricted access to individual levels in the lifts i.e. access card can only access your own level..or even just requring residents to scan card before they can access any levels in the block..having the security access at the gate to the lift lobby only doesn't seem as helpful/secure to me..

Zellker
13-08-13, 20:51

Hi Neighbour! Welcome

mermaid
15-08-13, 14:41
One gripe I have about the project is why didn't they install restricted access to individual levels in the lifts i.e. access card can only access your own level..or even just requring residents to scan card before they can access any levels in the block..having the security access at the gate to the lift lobby only doesn't seem as helpful/secure to me..

u mean pte lifts issit?
mass condo will hv de meh?
ours got access gate at 1st floor of each stack bo? tat means outsiders who randomly walk in oso can loitor at yr stack tat type.

sabian
15-08-13, 15:12
u mean pte lifts issit?
mass condo will hv de meh?
ours got access gate at 1st floor of each stack bo? tat means outsiders who randomly walk in oso can loitor at yr stack tat type.
I think he meant there should be another layer of card swipe/ tap before you can press the buttons in the lift, other than ground floor.

sabian
15-08-13, 15:15

I also have another gripe. CDL projects at Pasir Ris, like NV and newer ones have biometric/ PIN for main door lock.

Both CDL's Bartley projects are getting manual keysets?

mermaid
15-08-13, 15:28
I think he meant there should be another layer of card swipe/ tap before you can press the buttons in the lift, other than ground floor.

my understanding of his post "restricted access to individual levels in the lifts" is when u enter the lift n swipe yr card, u can only reach yr unit. tat means to say, u dun even nid to lock yr door. liddat is pte lift, I taken b4 :D

sabian
15-08-13, 15:32

I only made reference to his minimum requirement. Even if you take his stricter requirement, it means only the 4 unit owners can access their own floors.

He's not even referring to private lifts...

mermaid
15-08-13, 15:36
ok, my bad ... selective reading again :doh:

sabian
15-08-13, 15:54
ok, my bad ... selective reading again :doh:
I did have the same interpretation as you when I glanced through his post. Only when I reread, I realized his meaning.

I kind of agree with him.

Our neighbour Chngz must have just booked his unit. I don't see the caveat for his unit.

mermaid
15-08-13, 16:05
I did have the same interpretation as you when I glanced through his post. Only when I reread, I realized his meaning.

I kind of agree with him.

Our neighbour Chngz must have just booked his unit. I don't see the caveat for his unit.

mayb our rich neighbour din take loan tats y u carn find his caveat la, hahaha ...

Im quite positive he bought it somewhere in mar/apr, cos I ever rec'd a pm fm him at tat time to fwd him my agent pricing for the remaining units ...

chngz
15-08-13, 19:50
I bought on the first day.. hmm you cant see? Where do you see?

dloh9
16-08-13, 13:02
I only made reference to his minimum requirement. Even if you take his stricter requirement, it means only the 4 unit owners can access their own floors.

He's not even referring to private lifts...

Hi Sabian,

Thanks for providing clarifications to my gripe:) That was exactly what I meant. I agree, the biometric/pin locks on doors are rather common these days and they are not even providing it for this project..

Hi Mermaid, sorry I wasn't too clear with my initial statement :) And you are right, any non-residents who manage to get pass that door can access to any levels on the block...which makes it pretty unsafe...I need to install alarm system for my unit....

sabian
17-08-13, 02:45
I bought on the first day.. hmm you cant see? Where do you see?
Sqfoot Research.

mermaid
17-08-13, 08:50
Hi Sabian,

Thanks for providing clarifications to my gripe:) That was exactly what I meant. I agree, the biometric/pin locks on doors are rather common these days and they are not even providing it for this project..

Hi Mermaid, sorry I wasn't too clear with my initial statement :) And you are right, any non-residents who manage to get pass that door can access to any levels on the block...which makes it pretty unsafe...I need to install alarm system for my unit....

no worries neighbour :)
I juz hope tat at the minimum, there is a swipe reqd at each block. Tat would provide some security. come to tink of it, our maint fees for a mass condo proj isnt cheap in the 1st place ... still using lock n key ... zzzz ....

Sqfoot Research.
how abt ura website?
I saw mine there wor.

chngz
17-08-13, 21:04
669 sold , 199 left.

I just drove pass the showroom today- They closed off the big carpark lot for construction.. Leaving just a small space for parking.

Seems to be still digging holes for now.

Zellker
17-08-13, 23:11
669 sold , 199 left.

I just drove pass the showroom today- They closed off the big carpark lot for construction.. Leaving just a small space for parking.

Thanks for the update Chngz.

sabian
18-08-13, 16:16
669 sold , 199 left.

Thanks Chngz!

If they keep it at roughly this pace, they may be able sell all by the end of the year.

Ah soh soh
19-08-13, 14:42
Hi guys,

From the national day rally, it's mentioned that PLAB is moving off to changi to make way for development around our area.

Great potential for bartley area now?

Did LHL mention when will that be?

iridrium
19-08-13, 15:10
Great potential for bartley area now? Can't say for sure. In fact, once the PR restriction is lifted, maybe there will be lots of development towering over B. Ridge.

Did LHL mention when will that be? 2027.

mermaid
19-08-13, 15:16
the less den 5 yrs potential for bartlerians is huat after biddari is up.

we will huat again when paya lebar is up.

However, as to when PLAB will move, nobody knows now, but tis is not tat crucial; wats more impt is the fact tat it will move :D

definitely very gd news to bartley ridge owners since we r very close to paya lebar, by the time the new town is ready say 10 yrs, 20 yrs down the road, our not so new ridge receive an appreciation in value again :cheers2:

Ah soh soh
19-08-13, 15:42
Thanks for the insights! :D

chngz
20-08-13, 07:03
675/193..........

mermaid
20-08-13, 09:35
675/193..........

wow! suddenly so fast?! :scared-4:
national day rally de effect ar? :banana:

kitkit
23-08-13, 21:11
Can those who bought kindly share what kind of mortgage loan package you took up please?

And with which bank?

Thanks in advance!!

mermaid
23-08-13, 23:39
Can those who bought kindly share what kind of mortgage loan package you took up please?

And with which bank?

Thanks in advance!!

u can check wif anz, dbs for bartley ridge.

mermaid
24-08-13, 16:44
Who's their main con?

my dad went to rv edge today. He said tat the inner walls cannot mount tv cos is
石灰墙, very thin, no bricks in betw.
tink nowsaday all wanna cut cost.

sabian
24-08-13, 16:52
I first heard of these when an ex-colleague collected the keys to The Sail and commented the cardboard wall.

I thought he was joking until I read about it in forums and it's becoming a stupid trend.

proxon
24-08-13, 18:18
my dad went to rv edge today. He said tat the inner walls cannot mount tv cos is
石灰墙, very thin, no bricks in betw.
tink nowsaday all wanna cut cost.

Do you know how thin is it? 2,4,6 inches?

It would be interesting to know how they construct if they don't put bricks in between. Anyone knows?

mermaid
24-08-13, 20:40
I first heard of these when an ex-colleague collected the keys to The Sail and commented the cardboard wall.

I thought he was joking until I read about it in forums and it's becoming a stupid trend.

I tink oso becos wanna save space. Diff at least 50%.

Do you know how thin is it? 2,4,6 inches?

It would be interesting to know how they construct if they don't put bricks in between. Anyone knows?

not sure how thin cos he din knock down the wall to check :p
but he saw the ceiling one like half an inch nia.

hoppie
25-08-13, 01:03
Dear neighbours,

I just vested today finally. Eyeing since may, my house is finally sold and I manage to grab 1 of last last few 3y units left :( sad not to be able to get 3y (b) but still happy to grab 1. Got a 3y(a) guess the only advantage is the bigger MBR :(

curio
25-08-13, 08:12
Dear neighbours,

I just vested today finally. Eyeing since may, my house is finally sold and I manage to grab 1 of last last few 3y units left :( sad not to be able to get 3y (b) but still happy to grab 1. Got a 3y(a) guess the only advantage is the bigger MBR :(

Congrats! So has the price increased since u started to see in may? Ur house sold - u renting till Bartley Rigde TOP?

hoppie
25-08-13, 09:43
Congrats! So has the price increased since u started to see in may? Ur house sold - u renting till Bartley Rigde TOP?

no never increase just the ones i want already sold out, i staying with my parents till TOP and will move in together then rent out their house.

Zellker
25-08-13, 10:28
Dear neighbours,

Welcome Neighbour!! Which stack are you at?

Greenwood
25-08-13, 11:32
Dear neighbours,

so happy for u!

btw, is there a short cut from BR to kesington sq?

JL777
25-08-13, 11:46
Hello Neighbours, i just bought too!

want to find out which bank's loan are you all getting? I'm looking at these few, any views which is better?

1) Bank A (2yrs lockin), flexibility to change between 1 or 3M sibor..and after TOP i can switch between 1/3/6/12 months Sibor unlimited )
Y1 = Sibor + 0.95
Y2 = Sibor + 0.95
Y3 = Sibor + 0.85
Y4 = Sibor + 0.85
Thereafter = Sibor + 1.25

2) Bank B (No lockin, strictly 3M sibor)
Y1 = Sibor + 0.7
Y2 = Sibor + 0.8
Thereafter = Sibor +1.25

3) Bank C (No Lockin, strictly 3M sibor)
Y1 = Sibor + 0.85
Y2 = Sibor + 0.85
Y3 = Sibor + 0.85
Y4 = Sibor + 1

Another question i have is, if i have extra cash, do you think its better that i don't loan so much from the bank such that i don't pay so much interest?
I'm not sure how it works.. ...? Assume I only loan 75% of purchase price, does it mean that when the developer ask for the first 10%, i will be the one paying 5% and the other 5% will be paid by the bank? Many thanks!

mermaid
25-08-13, 14:37
Dear neighbours,

welcome, luckily u managed toget a decent unit without price increase :)

mermaid
25-08-13, 14:48
Welcome to u too!

For me I will choose the 3rd option.

I will choose to leave the excess cash wif me to safeguard agst any unforeseen event. Anyway, u hv the option to reprice after TOP. If u really hv too much cash at tat time den u repay more lor.

U hv the option to decide on the % of whether it is u or the bank to pay. Speak to yr banker.

Hello Neighbours, i just bought too!

want to find out which bank's loan are you all getting? I'm looking at these few, any views which is better?

1) Bank A (2yrs lockin), flexibility to change between 1 or 3M sibor..and after TOP i can switch between 1/3/6/12 months Sibor unlimited )
Y1 = Sibor + 0.95
Y2 = Sibor + 0.95
Y3 = Sibor + 0.85
Y4 = Sibor + 0.85

2) Bank B (No lockin, strictly 3M sibor)
Y1 = Sibor + 0.7
Y2 = Sibor + 0.8
Thereafter = Sibor +1.25

3) Bank C (No Lockin, strictly 3M sibor)
Y1 = Sibor + 0.85
Y2 = Sibor + 0.85
Y3 = Sibor + 0.85
Y4 = Sibor + 1

Another question i have is, if i have extra cash, do you think its better that i don't loan so much from the bank such that i don't pay so much interest?
I'm not sure how it works.. ...? Assume I only loan 75% of purchase price, does it mean that when the developer ask for the first 10%, i will be the one paying 5% and the other 5% will be paid by the bank? Many thanks!

chngz
25-08-13, 20:46
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v212/chngz/BR.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/chngz/media/BR.jpg.html)

mermaid
25-08-13, 20:59
thks chngz once again :D

Long awaited good news for all. Refer to link below.

http://www.hdb.gov.sg/fi10/fi10320p.nsf/w/futurehomesbetterlives?OpenDocument

chngz
28-08-13, 06:52
680 sold ...188 left

curio
28-08-13, 07:37
680 sold ...188 left

Left with the bigger units?

mermaid
28-08-13, 09:24
tis month de sales not bad wor :D

tink still hv 2 bedders leh ...

sabian
29-08-13, 22:40
www.hdb.gov.sg/fi10/fi10320p.nsf/w/futurehomesbetterlives2?OpenDocument

sabian
29-08-13, 23:46
New Alkaff lake for Bidadari estate
HDB fly-through of Bidadari development plan
A video provided by the Housing and Development Board (HDB) showing the highlights of its plans for the Bidadari Estate housing area. As part of its efforts to s...

Bidadari will have 11,000 housing units, new 10-hectare park BY
XUE JIANYUE
-1 HOUR 23 MIN AGO

SINGAPORE — The 93-hectare Bidadari estate, with 11,000 housing units,
will feature a lake inspired by the former Alkaff Lake Gardens. The Housing and Development Board (HDB) has envisioned the estate as a
“tranquil urban oasis” for residents. There will be six neighbourhoods — Alkaff, Bartley Heights, Sennett, Park’s Edge and Woodleigh — with the first housing parcel in Alkaff Neighbourhood to be launched by 2015.

The new Alkaff lake will be located in a new Bidadari Park, of around 10
hectares. The park will integrate an existing Memorial Garden commemorating the heritage of Bidadari Cemetery. When the estate is ready, residents can access the nearby Bartley and Woodleigh MRT stations through pedestrian and cycling pathways. A 20-metre wide greenway, lined with rest spots, commercial and communal facilities, will also cut across the estate from Bartley Road to Upper Serangoon Road.

A town centre called Market Square will feature public housing integrated with community facilities and a bus interchange.

To bring back the rich and fond memories of Bidadari, the estate will feature a Heritage Walk showcasing stories of Bidadari’s history and contributions of prominent personalities, including Syed Shaik Abdulrahman Alkaff, a famous merchant and landowner whom the Alkaff Lake Gardens was named after. Built in 1929, the garden was an attraction in pre-war colonial Singapore. In its heyday, families rowed boats in the lake and dating couples frequented the surrounding man-made hills.

While the garden survived the Japanese Occupation, it was bought by a realty company in 1949 and subsequently redeveloped into a school and a private residential estate. Bidadari is one of three new housing areas being showcased at HDB’s “Future Homes, Better Lives” Exhibition this evening (Aug 29) at the HDB Hub Atrium.

The exhibition showcases the broad development plans for three new housing areas — Bidadari, Tampines North, and Punggol Matilda. It will be
held from today to Sept 15.

mermaid
30-08-13, 09:36
A town centre called Market Square will feature public housing integrated with community facilities and a bus interchange.

from the video, r u able to ascertain where is the mkt sq n interchange?

dloh9
30-08-13, 10:09
Published on Aug 30, 2013
Bidadari estate: Melding greenery with heritage
LAND AREA: 93ha

PROJECTED NUMBER OF HOMES: 11,000 units

HOUSING MIX: 90 per cent public and 10 per cent private

TIMELINE: First housing parcel in the estate's Alkaff neighbourhood to be launched by 2015

KEY FEATURES:

Six distinctive neighbourhoods.

A 10ha green lung, Bidadari Park, in the heart of the estate.

A new lake, inspired by one that had been in the former Alkaff Lake Gardens in Bidadari, will be created in the park.

The stretch of Upper Aljunied Road running through Bidadari will be decommissioned to form part of a Heritage Walk, to commemorate Bidadari's history. A replacement road will be built to the south of the stretch to be decommissioned.

A 20m-wide greenway that traverses the length of the estate, from Bartley Road to Upper Serangoon Road, will allow residents to cycle and walk around more safely.

A town centre, called Market Square, will be located next to Woodleigh MRT station. It will be a mixed-use development with public housing, a bus interchange and community facilities. Next to it will be a commercial and residential development.

Residents of Bidadari estate will also be served by Bartley MRT station.
Source: http://www.mypaper.com.sg/news/bidadari-estate-melding-greenery-heritage-20130830

dloh9
30-08-13, 10:11
Date issued : 29 Aug 2013

Minister for National Development Khaw Boon Wan launched the HDB’s “Future Homes, Better Lives” Exhibition this evening. The exhibition showcases the broad development plans for three new housing areas – Bidadari, Tampines North, and Punggol Matilda – and is part of HDB’s efforts to consult and seek public feedback on the upcoming plans. It will be held from today to 15 September 2013 at the HDB Hub Atrium.

2As the master planner and developer of Singapore’s public housing estates, HDB is constantly on the lookout for innovative ideas to provide residents with a quality living environment. In line with HDB’s Roadmap to provide well-designed, sustainable and community-centric towns, we also consciously provide for community spaces to encourage interaction and cultivate strong community bonds.

3The plans for Bidadari, Tampines North, and Punggol Matilda, will capitalise on their individual distinctive character to bring about a unique identity and living experience. They will build on each estate’s history, distinctive local flavour and features. Five key ideas will guide the development plans of the three areas, namely:

a) Distinctive housing districts with unique identities
b) Green housing districts with community gardens and abundant greenery
c) Vibrant community spaces to encourage community activities
d) Rekindling memories to form new ties and communities
e) Promoting a healthy lifestyle with well-connected cycling and pedestrian networks

4The implementation of these new urban design concepts will add to the vibrancy of the Singapore housing landscape. They will characterise our next generation of public housing as we move forward in the next decade. We would like to encourage the public to visit the exhibition and share your feedback and thoughts on the development plans with us.

Bidadari Estate

5Located in the central region of Singapore, Bidadari is bounded by Bartley Road to the north, Upper Serangoon Road to the west, Sennett Estate to the south and Mount Vernon Road to the east. It is well-served by Woodleigh and Bartley MRT stations on the North-East Line and the Circle Line respectively. Bidadari Estate will be a tranquil urban oasis, where residents can relax and connect with family and friends in a garden-like setting. HDB envisions it to be “A Community in a Garden”.

6Some of the plans for Bidadari Estate include:

a) A 10 ha Bidadari Park with a lake that will form the new green lung for the estate;

b) Six distinctive neighbourhoods, each with unique identities through the use of varied building forms that respond to the different characteristics of Bidadari;

c) Public spaces for community gathering and events within a garden-like setting;

d) A mixed-use Market Square commercial cluster, together with commercial and social communal facilities pavilions to serve the needs of residents;

e) A pedestrianised Upper Aljunied Road transformed into a Heritage Walk with mature trees and which captures fond memories of Bidadari’s heritage;

f) A seamless pedestrian and cycling network to make travelling within Bidadari more pleasant and convenient.

Tampines North

7Tampines North is envisioned to be a new “green shoot” and extension of Tampines Town. The vision for Tampines North is “Tampines in Bloom: Budding Communities within a Green Tapestry”. Guided by this vision, Tampines North will capitalise on its existing greenery and proximity to Tampines Town to create an attractive living environment, through five key strategies.

8 These strategies are designed around a striking ‘leaf’ concept and include:

a) A 7.5 ha meandering Boulevard Park that will form the green spine for Tampines North, providing a scenic and seamless connection between Sun Plaza Park in the south to Sungei Api Api in the north;

b) A “Blossoms Walk” within the Boulevard Park to create a local yet distinct identity;

c) A 10 ha Quarry Park which could connect to Pasir Ris Town in the future;

d) A seamless pedestrian and cycling network that will weave through the various housing districts, enabling residents to cycle and walk around Tampines North with convenient links to the main activity spine; and

e) A new distinctive landmark mixed development comprising both commercial and residential uses, and integrated with a bus interchange.

Punggol Matilda

9Under the Phase 2 master plan for Punggol New Town unveiled in Oct 2012, Punggol will feature seven distinctive eco-town districts, each with a unique identity and character. Capitalising on its proximity to the waterfront and taking inspiration from its heritage, the Matilda district of Punggol is set to be an attractive waterfront housing district with many flats commanding waterfront views. Planning for Matilda was inspired by the ‘verandah’ feature of the old Matilda House and its surrounding lush greenery. Hence the vision of Matilda District – Verandah by the Waterfront”.

10Some of the new plans for Punggol Matilda include:

a) New housing forms with integrated landscaped decks that provide “door-step” accessibility to the precinct amenities;

b) A Community Street leading to the waterfront, designed as an urban verandah with “living rooms” as rest points for residents to sit and chat;

c) Leafy walkways to provide seamless sheltered connectivity between the residential precincts and the waterfront promenade; and

d) A vibrant waterfront shopping mall, as well as recreational amenities and parks for community events.

Moving forward

11The exciting developments for the three housing areas are slated to take place within the next few years. The first project in Punggol Matilda with the new housing form will be launched in the BTO exercise in Sep 2013, followed by Tampines North in the second half of 2014 and Bidadari in 2015. More details will be made available closer to the actual launches.
Source: http://www.hdb.gov.sg/fi10/fi10296p.nsf/PressReleases/59C49C5CADB16CA048257BD6002D8A64?OpenDocument

sabian
30-08-13, 10:13
from the video, r u able to ascertain where is the mkt sq n interchange?
On the Master Plan, there is an area zoned for commercial (blue) near to Woodleigh MRT. That shd be it.

If not, near to it.

The road in that area will closed.

mermaid
30-08-13, 10:23
On the Master Plan, there is an area zoned for commercial (blue) near to Woodleigh MRT. That shd be it.

If not, near to it.

The road in that area will closed.

sianz lor, amenities so far away ...

oni 10% will be pte. able to tell the pte will be located where?

aiyo, nvr go down n see very hard to visualise leh :doh:

btw, the plot which spca is currently sitting on got say is resi or comm?
if resi, issit pte or HDB?
my concern is not to be beside/behind/infront of hdb housing!

wirehtc
30-08-13, 10:37

Note the stretch of glass facade walkway to the lake. I think there are might be commercial below the walkway within the glass facade.

mermaid
30-08-13, 10:39
Note the stretch of glass facade walkway to the lake. I think there are might be commercial below the walkway within the glass facade.

the glass façade is very far from bartley mrt too :(

wirehtc
30-08-13, 10:51
the glass façade is very far from bartley mrt too :(

3 bus-stops away but the park is about 10 min walk. Not too bad.

Oreocheese
30-08-13, 10:52
Seems like most of the amenities will be nearer to woodleigh Mrt and not bartley mrt. More good than bad in my opinion. Just waiting to see what will be the plans for the SPCA plot, I am hoping for a Pte residential with some commercial component, something along the concept of Kensington. Can't wait to know !

mermaid
30-08-13, 11:07
Seems like most of the amenities will be nearer to woodleigh Mrt and not bartley mrt. More good than bad in my opinion. Just waiting to see what will be the plans for the SPCA plot, I am hoping for a Pte residential with some commercial component, something along the concept of Kensington. Can't wait to know !
u dun cry if spca is slated for some HDB! :doh:

3 bus-stops away but the park is about 10 min walk. Not too bad.

the consolation is tat the park is still considerably not tat far ...

sabian
30-08-13, 11:22

They quoted a population 11000 in BDDR.

10% will be 1100. That's a very small condo.

mermaid
30-08-13, 11:29

small gd mah. dun tell me u prefer 90% to be pte instead? :hell-hath-no-fury:

u tink the 1100 got include us or not huh? hahaha ...

see below bartley heights neighbourhood. tis shd be spca plot rite?
to classify it as a stand alone neighbourhood seems small as compared to the rest 5 hor?

http://forums.condosingapore.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6726&d=1377832302

wirehtc
30-08-13, 11:34

Likely to have 2 pte condos plots only. The others in the 90% can still comprise of ECs, and I think it could be another 2 EC plots. They should be in the blue and red zones. Near the Bartley MRT in the red zone, it is likely to have small scale neighbourhood commercial also. Note the green zone, there is also a belt of low lying commercial shops that will benefit those staying near Bartley.

http://imageshack.us/a/img593/2610/0nbl.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/593/0nbl.jpg/)

sabian
30-08-13, 11:35
Paiseh. Shd be 11000 units. Not population 11000.:doh:

mermaid
30-08-13, 11:37
Likely to have 2 pte condos plots only. The others in the 90% can still comprise of ECs, and I think it could be another 2 EC plots. They should be in the blue and red zones. Near the Bartley MRT in the red zone, it is likely to have small scale neighbourhood commercial also. Note the green zone, there is also a belt of low lying commercial shops that will benefit those staying near Bartley.

http://imageshack.us/a/img593/2610/0nbl.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/593/0nbl.jpg/)

so where do u tink the 2 pte condo plots will be in? the red zones?

sabian
30-08-13, 11:41
small gd mah. dun tell me u prefer 90% to be pte instead? :hell-hath-no-fury:

u tink the 1100 got include us or not huh? hahaha ...

see below bartley heights neighbourhood. tis shd be spca plot rite?
to classify it as a stand alone neighbourhood seems small as compared to the rest 5 hor?

http://forums.condosingapore.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6726&d=1377832302
As WireHTC mentioned, it may be EC plot.

But if it's HDB, what's the issue?

Waterbank and Dakota Resi proximity to HDB lagi more in your face plus Waterbank even has its own MSCP and commanding 1500psf.

wirehtc
30-08-13, 11:41
so where do u tink the 2 pte condo plots will be in? the red zones?

PC: in the blue zone near the green zone boundary.
EC: in the red zone near the Gurkha's camp at the southern corner.

Note the excellent orientation of almost all the blocks in NS direction. The prices should be quite high.

mermaid
30-08-13, 11:48
PC: in the blue zone near the green zone boundary.
EC: in the red zone near the Gurkha's camp at the southern corner.

Note the excellent orientation of almost all the blocks in NS direction. The prices should be quite high.

how come u can differentiate which one will be EC and PC juz by looking at the map?

u r very rite, practically all along Woodleigh mrt hdb avoided the west sun!
similar to ridge concept.

mermaid
30-08-13, 11:50
As WireHTC mentioned, it may be EC plot.

But if it's HDB, what's the issue?

Waterbank and Dakota Resi proximity to HDB lagi more in your face plus Waterbank even has its own MSCP and commanding 1500psf.

condo prices will be dragged down by HDB lah ...
now u noe y waterbank oni commanding $1500psf ya :D
but wif an EC besides is oso not a gd idea :(

wirehtc
30-08-13, 11:56
how come u can differentiate which one will be EC and PC juz by looking at the map?

u r very rite, practically all along Woodleigh mrt hdb avoided the west sun!
similar to ridge concept.

I might be wrong about the red zone as the resolution is quite low. It is either at the southern corner or eastern corner near the green zone. Or there may not even be any EC at all. Other buildings that are bunched up are the HDBs. Those standalone ones are likely to be PCs or ECs.

sabian
30-08-13, 11:56
condo prices will be dragged down by HDB lah ...
now u noe y waterbank oni commanding $1500psf ya :D
but wif an EC besides is oso not a gd idea :(
Drag down? I beg to differ.

Ulu SK 4 room near MRT going for $6XX K.

How much do you think a newly minted next generation city fringe HDB 4 room near Bartley MRT will cost?

Then if EC, how much would it cost?

Then PC cost how much?

wirehtc
30-08-13, 11:58
Drag down? I beg to differ.

Ulu SK 4 room near MRT going for $6XX K.

How much do you think a newly minted next generation city fringe HDB 4 room near Bartley MRT will cost?

Then if EC, how much would it cost?

Then PC cost how much?

In PCs, the developers price the units very high then apply huge discounts. We know what are actually the prices the developers have in mind. In HDBs, you also get more subsidies but what is the price :D

sabian
30-08-13, 12:03
In PCs, the developers price the units very high then apply huge discounts. We know what are actually the prices the developers have in mind. In HDBs, you also get more subsidies but what is the price :D

When the BDDR MOP is up...we'll see the real price the market is willing to bear.:D

wirehtc
30-08-13, 12:05
When the BDDR MOP is up...we'll see the real price the market is willing to bear.:D

So many units in a short span of time, the message on immigration is very clear. The impact on resale and rental will be positive.

The construction sector will also help us buffer the external shocks significantly. Economic growth in the next few years should be quite good. The government needs to make use of this buffer time to develop other industries.

mermaid
30-08-13, 14:18
Juz back fm hdb hub.

The officer told me 1k is slated for pte & they defined EC as pte.

The blue area beside Woodleigh mrt is bus interchange, resi + comm & resi wif comm on 1st floor only.

Hence, I drew the following conclusion:
1. Pte condo hv to be on the blue stack cos EC dun hv mix development de rite? (I highly suspect pte to be resi wif comm on 1st flr)

2. I counted 13 stacks on Spca plot. Ridge 8 stacks 868 units. 13 stacks will far exceed 1k units. Hence I deduct spca to be a HDB stack.
Wat u guys think?

As for green area Woodleigh neighbourhood, the officer said tat the low rise is oso resi, but not sure will hv shops onot.
Qn: new BTO town still hv low rise with shop hses at 1st level de meh?
At 1st I tot it looks like MSCP as it is adjoining to the flats.
comments?

iridrium
30-08-13, 14:37
So many units in a short span of time, the message on immigration is very clear. The impact on resale and rental will be positive.

The construction sector will also help us buffer the external shocks significantly. Economic growth in the next few years should be quite good. The government needs to make use of this buffer time to develop other industries.

It is amazing how everyone thinks the new town will sprung up overnight. :doh:

This is a 20 - 25 years project in the making, by the time everything is built and established, the existing new condominiums will prob gone en-bloc.

And how fast and slow this will happen depends on how big or small the floodgate to immigrants will be. Sadly, if you are age 40s over, these plans are probably not cater for you. It is probably for the younger generation and the new immigrants.

wirehtc
30-08-13, 16:23

This is a 20 - 25 years project in the making, by the time everything is built and established, the existing new condominiums will prob gone en-bloc.

And how fast and slow this will happen depends on how big or small the floodgate to immigrants will be. Sadly, if you are age 40s over, these plans are probably not cater for you. It is probably for the younger generation and the new immigrants.

Bidadari BTO is 2015, with completion of 11,000 units by 2018.

wirehtc
30-08-13, 16:28
Juz back fm hdb hub.

The officer told me 1k is slated for pte & they defined EC as pte.

The blue area beside Woodleigh mrt is bus interchange, resi + comm & resi wif comm on 1st floor only.

Hence, I drew the following conclusion:
1. Pte condo hv to be on the blue stack cos EC dun hv mix development de rite? (I highly suspect pte to be resi wif comm on 1st flr)

2. I counted 13 stacks on Spca plot. Ridge 8 stacks 868 units. 13 stacks will far exceed 1k units. Hence I deduct spca to be a HDB stack.
Wat u guys think?

As for green area Woodleigh neighbourhood, the officer said tat the low rise is oso resi, but not sure will hv shops onot.
Qn: new BTO town still hv low rise with shop hses at 1st level de meh?
At 1st I tot it looks like MSCP as it is adjoining to the flats.
comments?

I will pop over HDB Hub to see the display. Now the pictures are too tiny and resolution too low.

mermaid
30-08-13, 16:32
Bidadari BTO is 2015, with completion of 11,000 units by 2018.

wat makes u feel tat all will be launched at 1 shot in 2015?

I will pop over HDB Hub to see the display. Now the pictures are too tiny and resolution too low.

ok, see the actual is much easier to narrow down the EC/PC plot :D

do take note of tis plot of land below the camp which they state is for future development. I was thinking it could be condo as well, cos if the land for condo has yet to be sold, HDB is unable to display the number of stacks mah ...

edwinleeap
30-08-13, 17:33
Bartley Ridge and nearby residents can walk from Mount Vernon Rd (widened) in towards a 'retained' funeral palor and place of worship, then turn in using the "Heritage Trail" to reach the commercial centre called Market Square.

wirehtc
30-08-13, 17:38
wat makes u feel tat all will be launched at 1 shot in 2015?

ok, see the actual is much easier to narrow down the EC/PC plot :D

do take note of tis plot of land below the camp which they state is for future development. I was thinking it could be condo as well, cos if the land for condo has yet to be sold, HDB is unable to display the number of stacks mah ...

Either one shot or very close in phases, if it were to be completed by 2018.

http://www.stproperty.sg/articles-property/singapore-property-news/bidadari-works-begin-by-year-end/a/68079

juayster
30-08-13, 18:43
I went to the HDB hub to see the exhibition. The SPCA plot is the "Bartley height" neighborhood. So this plot shd be used for public housing.

juayster
30-08-13, 18:52

HDB states that the 3 new town projects will take 10-15 yrs to complete. Without doing any research, pls do not give the wrong info of 20-25 yrs. :doh:

iridrium
30-08-13, 19:26
HDB states that the 3 new town projects will take 10-15 yrs to complete. Without doing any research, pls do not give the wrong info of 20-25 yrs. :doh:
Government said punggol waterway will be up but see how long it took them to even build that river? Even now punggol is still under massive construction.

20-25 years is my estimate . It is as good a estimate as people saying prices will go up because of this news. :banghead:

But my point is , the timeline is really depends on how big a immigration floodgate they can open without losing the election in 4 yrs time.

chngz
01-09-13, 12:54
687 sold-- 181 left............. not bad for a ghost month

wirehtc
01-09-13, 15:44
The mall is not small but medium size. There will be plenty of open air shops below e multistorey carpark beside e MRT n probably along e green walk to e lake. Overall e commercial elements r quite strong. The condos near woodleigh MRT r likely to see strong takeup over e next few weeks. Some buildings in e blue n red zone look like condo too.

mermaid
01-09-13, 16:12
The mall is not small but medium size. There will be plenty of open air shops below e multistorey carpark beside e MRT n probably along e green walk to e lake. Overall e commercial elements r quite strong. The condos near woodleigh MRT r likely to see strong takeup over e next few weeks. Some buildings in e blue n red zone look like condo too.

how do u interpret the spca plot? Hdb flat?

newlaunchproperty
02-09-13, 01:40
I might be wrong about the red zone as the resolution is quite low. It is either at the southern corner or eastern corner near the green zone. Or there may not even be any EC at all. Other buildings that are bunched up are the HDBs. Those standalone ones are likely to be PCs or ECs.
It is quite unlikely to have EC built in RCR segment. But who knows. Bishan Loft is the only EC so far that was built in RCR segment 10 yrs ago. :beats-me-man:

mermaid
02-09-13, 17:45
http://i1291.photobucket.com/albums/b558/mer_maid/IMG_5835_zps6059c0ef.jpg

http://i1291.photobucket.com/albums/b558/mer_maid/IMG_5845_zps042e8c59.jpg

http://i1291.photobucket.com/albums/b558/mer_maid/IMG_5844_zps72a20f7b.jpg

http://i1291.photobucket.com/albums/b558/mer_maid/IMG_5851_zps76f0c9b2.jpg

mermaid
02-09-13, 17:46
http://i1291.photobucket.com/albums/b558/mer_maid/IMG_5838_zps066242c7.jpg

http://i1291.photobucket.com/albums/b558/mer_maid/IMG_5837_zps0199d237.jpg

http://i1291.photobucket.com/albums/b558/mer_maid/IMG_5836_zps9b586b62.jpg

http://i1291.photobucket.com/albums/b558/mer_maid/IMG_5833_zps704603cb.jpg

mermaid
02-09-13, 17:48
http://i1291.photobucket.com/albums/b558/mer_maid/IMG_5832_zpse47bde83.jpg

http://i1291.photobucket.com/albums/b558/mer_maid/IMG_5831_zps9ecf8cc5.jpg

http://i1291.photobucket.com/albums/b558/mer_maid/IMG_5831_zps9ecf8cc5.jpg

http://i1291.photobucket.com/albums/b558/mer_maid/IMG_5828_zpsbed94566.jpg

mermaid
02-09-13, 20:02
http://i1291.photobucket.com/albums/b558/mer_maid/IMG_5850_zpsf8a83314.jpg

http://i1291.photobucket.com/albums/b558/mer_maid/IMG_5846_zpsfe91c1b6.jpg

http://i1291.photobucket.com/albums/b558/mer_maid/IMG_5847_zps0cdb4beb.jpg

http://i1291.photobucket.com/albums/b558/mer_maid/IMG_5849_zps23ad286f.jpg

mermaid
02-09-13, 20:08

http://i1291.photobucket.com/albums/b558/mer_maid/IMG_5839_zpsdb49c35e.jpg

http://i1291.photobucket.com/albums/b558/mer_maid/IMG_5840_zps0347577c.jpg

http://i1291.photobucket.com/albums/b558/mer_maid/IMG_5842_zps47a2a23e.jpg

http://i1291.photobucket.com/albums/b558/mer_maid/IMG_5843_zps825d906a.jpg

Greenwood
02-09-13, 21:38
Based on the yellow circle on top of the carpark of the HDB opposite bartley ridge, there will be amenities just opposite bartley ridge! hooray!

mermaid
02-09-13, 23:45
Based on the yellow circle on top of the carpark of the HDB opposite bartley ridge, there will be amenities just opposite bartley ridge! hooray!

Where got yellow circle?
N how come yellow circle denotes amenities?

dloh9
03-09-13, 10:22
so we'll be surrounded by HDB flats..bartley will be a private housing enclave in a hdb neighbourhood..from the pics, it looks like they have no plans to move the funeral palour..?? hopefully the walk from mount vernon road to market square won't be too far.. and I hope with the Gurkha camp nearby it'll keep the area safer..:tongue3:

wirehtc
03-09-13, 11:15
how do u interpret the spca plot? Hdb flat?

Could be condo.

dloh9
03-09-13, 11:18
how do you neighbours feel about living near a funeral parlour...

edwinleeap
03-09-13, 11:20
Could be condo.

100% HDB called Bartley Heights Estate. Half on one side of MSHS, the other on the other side. Each side has a building with a yellow disc on top, which likely represents ammenities, since all other buildings with ammenities have either yellow discs flagged out or lit with yellow lights.

HOS
04-09-13, 11:35
How to know the plot of land next to Bartley Ridge is hdb with shops, condo,...etc. it is very unusual to have hdb build next to mrt these days. Not even EC. Most of the land next to mrt are reserved for a long time. Land furthur away are developed first before the land next to mrt is considered. Like Bishan, Sky habitat are only being built now after Bishan is very well established.I hope the earth work will start soon, land is cleared and leave it for some years... we can have the open field for some years from now.

staphy82
04-09-13, 11:56

I feel nothing. :)

staphy82
04-09-13, 11:58
Anyone knows when the foundation is expected to be ready?

willow
04-09-13, 16:39
How to know the plot of land next to Bartley Ridge is hdb with shops, condo,...etc. it is very unusual to have hdb build next to mrt these days. Not even EC. Most of the land next to mrt are reserved for a long time. Land furthur away are developed first before the land next to mrt is considered. Like Bishan, Sky habitat are only being built now after Bishan is very well established.I hope the earth work will start soon, land is cleared and leave it for some years... we can have the open field for some years from now.

Confirmed it is hdb. It is already in the exhibition. Around 13 blocks.

mermaid
04-09-13, 16:57

bartley ridge residents still not so bad, juz living near a previous cementry/funeral parlour. But the bddr residents r living on the cemetery itself :D

anyway, cemetery sites r proven to huat from history, so no exception tis time round ok :cheers5:

the only bad thing is tat 13 blocks of hdb besides it. turned bartley ridge from a "pte estate" category to a mixed estate :(

sabian
04-09-13, 19:14
bartley ridge residents still not so bad, juz living near a previous cementry/funeral parlour. But the bddr residents r living on the cemetery itself :D

anyway, cemetery sites r proven to huat from history, so no exception tis time round ok :cheers5:

the only bad thing is tat 13 blocks of hdb besides it. turned bartley ridge from a "pte estate" category to a mixed estate :(

You can either stay in exclusive pte area (zero HDB) like Flora Rd condos/ Fernhill condos

or stay in mixed area like Bartley/ Dakota near amenities.

willow
04-09-13, 19:20
You can either stay in exclusive pte area (zero HDB) like Flora Rd condos/ Fernhill condos

Cant have best of both worlds.

HOS
04-09-13, 20:20
Cemetary means feng shui in chinese, so bartley people will be huat ahh..anyway, the funeral parlour is actually not so nearlah, i came down to walk, can not feel it is just a stone away, anyway, the parlour can be accessed by new roads, may not always need to use mt vernon road... hdb also not bad, so long have shop or place to eat near us lah... i was hoping to have mix development next to us, but, better development means more expensive, so... lets wait and see. I drop by the show room today, got buyer are looking these few days, only left most of the dual key big units, the rest almost sold...

Autumnwinds
04-09-13, 21:48

The only true exclusive pte area in singapore, is in orchard......

mermaid
04-09-13, 22:47

not true wat. Tat new plot of land besides bartley resi n opp us?
tat is eg of pte estate surrounding. We r 1/2 1/2.

Anyway, the gd news is, all of us will huat when tat 10% pte is launched :D

staphy82
04-09-13, 23:10
While I am not spooked by the funeral parlour, will its presence have an adverse impact on property prices? :(

mermaid
04-09-13, 23:18
While I am not spooked by the funeral parlour, will its presence have an adverse impact on property prices? :(

Y shd the imactbe adverse?
Many said it will be the next bishan :D
Anyway, BARTLEY RIDGE IS NOT PART OF BDDR.

staphy82
04-09-13, 23:52
Y shd the imactbe adverse?
Many said it will be the next bishan :D
Anyway, BARTLEY RIDGE IS NOT PART OF BDDR.

A few years ago there were several complaints to HDB by Sin Ming residents about their property prices potentially falling when there was talk about building a "funeral parlour hub" in the area.

This seems pretty reasonable as I am thinking most people would consider a funeral parlour in the vicinity to be a negative feature.

Hopefully we are deemed far enough not to be implicated. :)

chngz
05-09-13, 00:10
The photo everyone has been waiting for ;)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v212/chngz/892643_10151617996715966_439955002_o.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/chngz/media/892643_10151617996715966_439955002_o.jpg.html)

sabian
05-09-13, 00:59
not true wat. Tat new plot of land besides bartley resi n opp us?
tat is eg of pte estate surrounding. We r 1/2 1/2.

Anyway, the gd news is, all of us will huat when tat 10% pte is launched :D

Yah. But that D19. Win some, lose some.

sabian
05-09-13, 01:03
Near Guang Ming Shan columbarium, there will be a new launch by UOL?

See what's the psf when the caveats are listed in URA. Then tell me if there's any adverse impact.

sabian
05-09-13, 01:04

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v212/chngz/892643_10151617996715966_439955002_o.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/chngz/media/892643_10151617996715966_439955002_o.jpg.html)

You the Man bro!

Fully sold?

HOS
05-09-13, 06:47
You the Man bro!

Fully sold?

Not yet, those without red stickets are not sold yet....

mermaid
05-09-13, 09:32

thks, chngz!!
wonder wats the diff betw a purple & green sticker ...

I cannot see the block clearly but from wat I rmb abt my lobby & carpark I tink mine is the 2nd last block at the bottom wif oni 4 units still unsold!

staphy82
05-09-13, 10:22
thks, chngz!!
wonder wats the diff betw a purple & green sticker ...

I cannot see the block clearly but from wat I rmb abt my lobby & carpark I tink mine is the 2nd last block at the bottom wif oni 4 units still unsold!

I think the layout of the blocks on the chart follows that shown in the brochure.

The purple and green cells appear to be the unsold units (coloured differently based on their sizes) rather than stickers.

I was wondering what the dark red stickers say. They appear to have two rows of words.

HOS
05-09-13, 15:31
I think the layout of the blocks on the chart follows that shown in the brochure.

The purple and green cells appear to be the unsold units (coloured differently based on their sizes) rather than stickers.

I was wondering what the dark red stickers say. They appear to have two rows of words.

Purple colour means unsold four room dual key, dark green means unsold 3 room with study, dark purple means not released, which i think someone haw reserved but not given the checks yet.

Autumnwinds
05-09-13, 17:13
4DK practically not moving?

mermaid
05-09-13, 17:24
the bulk of the leftovers r big quantum facing pool somemore. not easy to sell ...

sabian
05-09-13, 18:09
4DK practically not moving?
DK units are ard 2mio? How to move?

fan
05-09-13, 18:10
the bulk of the leftovers r big quantum facing pool somemore. not easy to sell ...

So many big units leftover means that there are more investors than residents for BR?

mermaid
05-09-13, 18:14
So many big units leftover means that there are more investors than residents for BR?

not sure if there r more investors but I heard 1 bedder is the fastest to finish selling.
now got TDSR, hard to get loan for such a big quantum ... :(

Autumnwinds
05-09-13, 18:44
If lets say half the dual keys are unoccupied, and after 1year upon receiving the keys, and developer is no longer the management, how will conservancy be calculated?

Surely we'll have to pay more?

staphy82
05-09-13, 18:59
The developers should just cut the price and sell the remaining units cheaper. Otherwise they're gonna be stuck, no?

HOS
05-09-13, 19:17
Confirmed it is hdb. It is already in the exhibition. Around 13 blocks.

I talked to the hdb officer, he said that the residential next to bartley ridge may not br hdb, it is residential for sure. The model is block put up is only as a guide,

The carpark with yellow dot on it represent local shops available if hdb flats is built.

willow
05-09-13, 19:25
I talked to the hdb officer, he said that the residential next to bartley ridge may not br hdb, it is residential for sure. The model is block put up is only as a guide,

The carpark with yellow dot on it represent local shops available if hdb flats is built.

I was told by the officer that they are hdb.

Why they are saying different things?

Oreocheese
05-09-13, 19:38
Was really hoping that the SPCA plot is slated for private residential with commercial component. Even if plans changed and become hdb cluster, I still hope for a supermarket with some other basic amenities such as eating houses...

According to the hdb staff at the exhibition, public feedback is welcomed, so, perhaps the BR stakeholders should all put in our wish list and hope that hdb listens to our feedback :)

Autumnwinds
05-09-13, 20:40
I honestly don't mind HDB, if they build a HDB beside me, there would definitely be a sheltered walkway to the MRT

Little Boo
05-09-13, 22:00
Was really hoping that the SPCA plot is slated for private residential with commercial component. Even if plans changed and become hdb cluster, I still hope for a supermarket with some other basic amenities such as eating houses...

According to the hdb staff at the exhibition, public feedback is welcomed, so, perhaps the BR stakeholders should all put in our wish list and hope that hdb listens to our feedback :)

I'm of the same view that whether the blocks on SPCA plot are private or HDB, as long as there are some eating places and mini mart, it's good enough. I went to HDB's website to do their online survey for this exhibition and feedback that they should utilize the plot near Bartley MRT for more commercial facilities, tapping on the convenience of MRT. Maybe more people can also feedback the same thing.

willow
06-09-13, 07:13
Notice that for bartley heights there is low rise connecting the hdb blockc. It could be shops for coffee shop.

wirehtc
06-09-13, 07:32
Notice that for bartley heights there is low rise connecting the hdb blockc. It could be shops for coffee shop.

Agree. Likely commercial. The market square is undersized. There is a big group of customers from the Braddell private estates and future expanded international school to serve.

mermaid
06-09-13, 09:24
actually the mixed development at mkt square nid not be condo. Clementi oso hv shopping mall but the resi is HDB ...

HOS
06-09-13, 10:13
The low rise building next to bartley mrt is school, maris stella high school.

The land next to bartley ridge is confirmed as residential.
there are two possibilities for this land.
1) hdb with local shops as one of the carpark has yellow sticker. There will be amenities if hdb is built.
2)private residential with no shops as it is not a mixed development.

I think this land, if it is going to be hdb, it.will not be built so soon as the focus of bidadari will be around woleigh mrt first before moving away to bartley side. May be this is the last neighbourhood to be built. The speed depends largely of 2015 bto.

mermaid
06-09-13, 10:28
The low rise building next to bartley mrt is school, maris stella high school.

The land next to bartley ridge is confirmed as residential.
there are two possibilities for this land.
1) hdb with local shops as one of the carpark has yellow sticker. There will be amenities if hdb is built.
2)private residential with no shops as it is not a mixed development.

I think this land, if it is going to be hdb, it.will not be built so soon as the focus of bidadari will be around woleigh mrt first before moving away to bartley side. May be this is the last neighbourhood to be built. The speed depends largely of 2015 bto.

as pte oni hv 10%, there r 3 possible areas:
1. Market sq mix development.
2. SPCA current plot
3. the plot beside the camp in front of cedar pri. Is tis plot part of BDDR in the 1st place?
the display wrote future development wor. if it is meant to be flats/infrastructure/amenities, where din they plan it wif the whole BDDR tgt?

HOS
06-09-13, 12:40
as pte oni hv 10%, there r 3 possible areas:
1. Market sq mix development.
2. SPCA current plot
3. the plot beside the camp in front of cedar pri. Is tis plot part of BDDR in the 1st place?
the display wrote future development wor. if it is meant to be flats/infrastructure/amenities, where din they plan it wif the whole BDDR tgt?

The 10% private residential is within the bbdr itself, future development is not included. Therefore, land next to mrt is highly to be possible to be private residential as its land value is higher, therefore, gov would want earn more from the land sale. However, anything can happen. I guess, the longer it waits, the more likely it is going to be private residential, just looks what happened to landaround all the mrt stations, like bishan, pasir ris, tanah merah...etc.

mermaid
06-09-13, 12:57
The 10% private residential is within the bbdr itself, future development is not included. Therefore, land next to mrt is highly to be possible to be private residential as its land value is higher, therefore, gov would want earn more from the land sale. However, anything can happen. I guess, the longer it waits, the more likely it is going to be private residential, just looks what happened to landaround all the mrt stations, like bishan, pasir ris, tanah merah...etc.

den they shd privatised spca plot as well mah, to increase revenue :D
mixed development at Woodleigh mrt oso gd leh, will become another yishun central or even better :cheers4:

delly-10
08-09-13, 23:27
Hi all neighbors

I am new here.

chngz
09-09-13, 20:17
Hi all neighbors

I am new here.

Welcome. Which stack are you in?

delly-10
09-09-13, 21:56
Welcome. Which stack are you in?

I am in stack 40 :)

JL777
09-09-13, 23:58
any idea when will they start to collect the first 10%?

hoppie
10-09-13, 00:12

3+1? or 4br?

Tropical Fox
10-09-13, 00:16
hi bros, this is my 1st post and i bought 3y unit at stack 32. nice to meet u all here!

Zellker
10-09-13, 00:40

Welcome Neighbour!! Are you buying for own stay or investment?

Zellker
10-09-13, 00:42
hi bros, this is my 1st post and i bought 3y unit at stack 32. nice to meet u all here!

Nice to meet you too and welcome to join us.

hoppie
10-09-13, 11:05

your unit is xx-32 ?

delly-10
10-09-13, 11:09
Welcome Neighbour!! Are you buying for own stay or investment?

hihi

i am 4bdrm and for own stay.

hoppie
10-09-13, 11:27
hihi

WOW 4bdrm! Nice! I wanted a 4bdrm so badly :(

Tropical Fox
10-09-13, 11:50
your unit is xx-32 ?

yes, the stack at center of this project

delly-10
10-09-13, 13:03
yes, the stack at center of this project

Hi Fox

we are in the same block!

Tropical Fox
10-09-13, 13:26
Hi Fox

we are in the same block!

wow great, which type u got? for own stay?

Autumnwinds
10-09-13, 15:39
hihi

Hello neighbour, I'm at stack 30!

sabian
10-09-13, 19:02
3+1? or 4br?
Stack 40 is 1 bedder nearest to side gate.

I think it shd be block 40. Stack 30 or 31.

HOS
10-09-13, 21:45
any idea when will they start to collect the first 10%?

Hi, i think when they have completed the piling work, which is still in the process of constructing now.

mermaid
11-09-13, 09:22
Published on Sep 11, 2013
7:56 AM

THE future Bidadari estate will lay claim to a unique feature - Singapore's first underground service reservoir built on low, instead of high, ground.

Holding enough water to fill three Olympic-size pools, the tank will be built beneath the town's planned park to save on surface space and keep the surroundings unmarred.

The land above it will be "integrated with the surrounding park amenities, hence optimising land", PUB said yesterday, adding that high ground available for service reservoirs is "limited".

The Bidadari reservoir could pave the way for more such underground tanks on low ground.

Background story

OBVIOUS SOLUTION

Instead of having reservoirs above ground, which is water you can't even swim in, you have land that you can walk on. Going underground is an obvious solution to preserve as much free space for people as possible.

- National Research Foundation water technology adviser Lui Pao Chuen, who believes that building below the surface is key, given the scarcity of land here

http://www.straitstimes.com/breaking-news/singapore/story/bidadari-house-singapores-first-underground-service-reservoir-20130911

delly-10
11-09-13, 15:00
any one know how is the sales now?

sabian
12-09-13, 09:55
any one know how is the sales now?
Paging for Chngz :D

chngz
12-09-13, 21:34
Paging for Chngz :D

696 outta 868 = 80.18% sold

Stampee
12-09-13, 22:37
Chingz always go there? Hoe come u know?

staphy82
12-09-13, 22:43

Seems to be stagnating.

sabian
13-09-13, 12:18

Thanks!:cheers1:

sabian
13-09-13, 12:19
Seems to be stagnating.
Mostly DK units and 4 BR units left. Sure stagnate.

B Resi took 1 year to clear everything. Can take reference from that.

HOS
16-09-13, 09:46
Anyone has the current site photo?:p

HOS
17-09-13, 16:42
The first tower crane is up. :cool:

HOS
17-09-13, 23:01
Hi, the constuction scence of Bartley.

mermaid
18-09-13, 09:44

thks for the photo.
wonder if the 1st payment would be called up somewhere in dec 2013?

staphy82
18-09-13, 14:37
Thanks for the pic! I hope they build faster!

sabian
19-09-13, 17:15
Why is there such a big hoo-ha in the Thomson Three thread about the funeral hub and the columbarium?

Bartley also has a funeral parlour but never see pple argue until so jialat. :doh:

delly-10
22-09-13, 22:50
Why is there such a big hoo-ha in the Thomson Three thread about the funeral hub and the columbarium?

Bartley also has a funeral parlour but never see pple argue until so jialat. :doh:

i kapoy kapoy go and read T3 thread.
i think they make more noise on the columbairum cos it really is a colmbairum whereas ours is just a funernal hub. and ours is nt really that near.

any update on sales?? hehe

newlaunchproperty
23-09-13, 00:47
Thanks for sharing! :cheers4:

delly-10
26-09-13, 15:59
so quiet. where is everyone?

Autumnwinds
26-09-13, 16:03
so quiet. where is everyone?

Working to service debt:banghead:

mermaid
26-09-13, 16:04
chngz very long nvr come & update us on the sales progress liao :scared-5:

Greenwood
26-09-13, 20:45
for those who are vested, and if u concern about the proposed funeral parlour, pls make sure your concerns are heard by informing hdb or mnd directly. not voicing out will only mean that the plans will definitely not be changed.

iridrium
26-09-13, 20:55
for those who are vested, and if u concern about the proposed funeral parlour, pls make sure your concerns are heard by informing hdb or mnd directly. not voicing out will only mean that the plans will definitely not be changed.

Love you selfish people here. The funeral parlour has been there way before you. And you chose to buy your place but now you want to write in to get it remove?!?!?

Ah soh soh
28-09-13, 18:11
Skyvue at 1300+ psf niah :beats-me-man:

proxon
29-09-13, 17:43
Skyvue at 1300+ psf niah :beats-me-man:

For 1 bedroom or 2 bedroom?

Autumnwinds
29-09-13, 17:52
For 1 bedroom or 2 bedroom?

Neither...for 1and 2 was 1400 and much higher.

delly-10
30-09-13, 15:16
Neither...for 1and 2 was 1400 and much higher.

so what does it means for us?

mermaid
30-09-13, 15:19
so what does it means for us?

it means Bartley Ridge is still cheaper den Sky Vue.

delly-10
04-10-13, 11:15
Good DAy!!

mermaid
04-10-13, 11:23
Good DAy!!

gd day to u too :D

anyone got pass by the showflat can update us if they hv finished pasting the SOLD sticker bo :cheers1:

delly-10
04-10-13, 21:51
gd day to u too :D

anyone got pass by the showflat can update us if they hv finished pasting the SOLD sticker bo :cheers1:

i also want to know....

cran79
06-10-13, 21:53
Hi all, new here.

Went down today and thought I'll just share the info.:)

delly-10
06-10-13, 22:05
Hi all, new here.

wow.thanks

did u bought a unit there?

mermaid
06-10-13, 22:46
Hi all, new here.

thk u & welcome here.
hmm ... seems like moved quite a fair bit as compared to 2 weeks ago.
btw, did u happen to take any fotos of the construction site itself? :o if yes, pls share share :D

Autumnwinds
06-10-13, 23:01
Sorry, but what's the wordings on the purple stickers/?

delly-10
06-10-13, 23:08
Sorry, but what's the wordings on the purple stickers/?

the wordings in the purple sticker is "not available" which means reserve pending IPA or loan approval

mermaid
07-10-13, 09:44
GD NEWS!

tia gong the BTO in bddr will be deemed as matured estate :D :ashamed1:

Tropical Fox
07-10-13, 09:50
GD NEWS!

tia gong the BTO in bddr will be deemed as matured estate :D :ashamed1:
which means? thanks for.sharing more :)

mermaid
07-10-13, 09:58
which means? thanks for.sharing more :)

which means the potential for higher capital appreciation of Bartley Ridge in the future?

being a mature estate, a new 4 rm BTO aldy cost around $450k - $500k. After 5 yrs MOP, resale valuation will hit at least $600k?

Tropical Fox
07-10-13, 13:59
which means the potential for higher capital appreciation of Bartley Ridge in the future?

being a mature estate, a new 4 rm BTO aldy cost around $450k - $500k. After 5 yrs MOP, resale valuation will hit at least $600k?

thanks for sharing. does this also mean gvnt hv to build more facilities(super market/malls) to support the definition of mature estate?

mermaid
07-10-13, 14:04
thanks for sharing. does this also mean gvnt hv to build more facilities(super market/malls) to support the definition of mature estate?

not sure, but the convention mature estates arises becos the estate had been around for abt 10-20 yrs liao, hence there r more den sufficient amenities.

however, I suppose tis is unlikely for the case of bddr which is a new town (branded as mature most likely due to location?)

I supposed we nid to wait for at least a gd 10 yrs from now to be able to reap the benefit of a mature estate wor :(

delly-10
07-10-13, 14:09
not sure, but the convention mature estates arises becos the estate had been around for abt 10-20 yrs liao, hence there r more den sufficient amenities.

however, I suppose tis is unlikely for the case of bddr which is a new town (branded as mature most likely due to location?)

I supposed we nid to wait for at least a gd 10 yrs from now to be able to reap the benefit of a mature estate wor :(

we will have to endure for 10 yrs of the construction before we can see any benefits

mermaid
07-10-13, 14:15
we will have to endure for 10 yrs of the construction before we can see any benefits

bddr will start off wif construction for the neighbourhood near Woodleigh mrt. Since 1st BTO starts in 2015, I tink market square will be ready in 2019?

if Ridge TOP in 2016, we hv to depend on NEX or Kensington sq for the basic amenities.

gd luck to those neighbours having stacks facing mt Vernon rd cos it will be a construction view for 10-15yrs?

cran79
07-10-13, 15:13
thk u & welcome here.
hmm ... seems like moved quite a fair bit as compared to 2 weeks ago.
btw, did u happen to take any fotos of the construction site itself? :o if yes, pls share share :D

I didn't take it from an elevated point. Doubt it helps to share...:beats-me-man:

cran79
07-10-13, 15:25
wow.thanks

did u bought a unit there?

Hi, yes. I got myself a 3brm+y:)