PDA

View Full Version : Sianzz...road tax/insuarance due...

radha08
14-02-13, 23:42
Haiya every day i drive shiok shiok...but once a year i damm sianzz got to pay insuarance and road tax...small suzuki with 50% NCB also got to pay $1000 plus...:banghead:

phantom_opera
15-02-13, 07:51
Dracula on the work

DMCK
15-02-13, 10:12
you can try directasia, my 1.6 car quote $700+

zeamybro
15-02-13, 10:17
Bro.. mine also $700+++ i go through an insurance agency who gave me a few quotes from diff companies. ... if u need the contact let me know =)

Lovelle
15-02-13, 10:21
mine is also $700++ from safeharbour...

buttercarp
15-02-13, 10:27
Haiya every day i drive shiok shiok...but once a year i damm sianzz got to pay insuarance and road tax...small suzuki with 50% NCB also got to pay $1000 plus...:banghead:

Mine is direct asia.
I think about $800 (30% NCD).

Rysk
15-02-13, 10:46
Bro.. mine also $700+++ i go through an insurance agency who gave me a few quotes from diff companies. ... if u need the contact let me know =)

Please let me have the contact..
Think the premium that I'm paying for my current Audi A6 2.0 is not very cheap.. after 50%+5% NCD.. at 1.3k

zeamybro
15-02-13, 10:55
Please let me have the contact..
Think the premium that I'm paying for my current Audi A6 2.0 is not very cheap.. after 50%+5% NCD.. at 1.3k

$1.3k for a relatively new audi A6 should be reasonable.. anyway i have PM you the contacts =)

radha08
15-02-13, 12:48
tks bros/sis...there is hope direct asia:D

CondoWE
15-02-13, 13:37
My 2.0L, NCD50%+5% less than 950 from Chartis.

DPan
15-02-13, 17:25
http://www.MotorInsuranceSingapore.com/
Try get a quote from here

Rysk
16-02-13, 09:44
$1.3k for a relatively new audi A6 should be reasonable.. anyway i have PM you the contacts =)
No, mine is a preowned 5-yrs old A6.. So looking for a cheaper premium before next renewal in a few months time
Anyway I got your PM.. Thanks

zzz1
16-02-13, 14:10
You can do a bit of customization to bring down the premium, try to increase your damage assess and the premium will go down.

Don mind I ask, u have previously claimed or being claimed ?

buttercarp
16-02-13, 16:54
You can do a bit of customization to bring down the premium, try to increase your damage assess and the premium will go down.

Don mind I ask, u have previously claimed or being claimed ?

I think the usual conventional insurance company usually include a lot of things in it.
Yes, so I agree with you that if you read the fine print, you may be able to reduce the premium by excluding certain things that are not necessary.

My direct asia insurance covers the basic things.
Other things, you may choose to add in, at additional costs if you think it is necessary.

solsys
16-02-13, 21:25
Aviva strong contender versus direrctasia.

My last calculation, aviva cheaper than directasia.

price
16-02-13, 22:04
hey bro, mind sending me too? :)

buttercarp
16-02-13, 22:31
Aviva strong contender versus direrctasia.

My last calculation, aviva cheaper than directasia.

I did consider aviva.
But they are not personal.
They did not have a live person to entertain my enquiry.
Service is very important to me.

radha08
17-02-13, 00:07
I think the usual conventional insurance company usually include a lot of things in it.
Yes, so I agree with you that if you read the fine print, you may be able to reduce the premium by excluding certain things that are not necessary.

Other things, you may choose to add in, at additional costs if you think it is necessary.

:cheers4:..i just renewed thru direct asia..cost me about $700...from my original quote from insuarance company was about $1k...:D

zzz1
17-02-13, 11:09

You are quite savvy on car insurance and I must say not much lady driver know much of car insurance .

Yea we can add/ del the items accordingly to our needs.

Shanhz
17-02-13, 16:11
mine is also $700++ from safeharbour...

have been using safeharbour for many years. they have good integrity.

but last couple of yrs, have renewed with aviva. constantly <1k every year.

buttercarp
17-02-13, 16:59
You are quite savvy on car insurance and I must say not much lady driver know much of car insurance .

Yea we can add/ del the items accordingly to our needs.

LOL.... this is the result of the surfing car forums . :D

There are many helpful forummers out there willing to share their experience, just like in this forum.

Thanks to the internet age !