PDA

View Full Version : 2013 Singapore Property Celestial Prediction

blackjack21trader
10-02-13, 08:04
As promised.

Released Now at : www.sglion.com

Paiseh, as the predictions are too long, I cannot post it here. However, you guys in this forum are the first to know. Other forums I will only release the news after March 2013.

Good Luck :)

yowetan
10-02-13, 08:09
As promised.

Released Now at : www.sglion.com (http://www.sglion.com)

Paiseh, as the predictions are too long, I cannot post it here. However, you guys in this forum are the first to know. Other forums I will only release the news after March 2013.

Hi...first day of the snake year - I have a kind request; can you and your PA give me a job in your company? Could you hire me?

My department will be simplified after this Lunar New Year.

zeamybro
10-02-13, 08:55
As promised.

Thanks bro BJ for the wonderful news!

Happy new year and wish you good health!

Laguna
10-02-13, 09:11
As promised.

Released Now at : www.sglion.com (http://www.sglion.com)

thanks for such a wonderful new year gift
all the best to you and your family

leesg123
10-02-13, 11:00
Brother BJ, thank you! Wishing you success and good health!

buttercarp
10-02-13, 18:28
Hi Bro BJ, wow..... you are so blessed with a 3rd eye and may you be even more blessed by sharing it with us!

Thanks and wishing you good health, happiness and prosperity!

lifeline
10-02-13, 18:59
Thank you Brother Blackjack for your sharings and optimistic predictions!
Wishing you and your family Good Health, Peace, Happiness and Prosperity!

timmy
10-02-13, 19:11
As promised.

Bro BJ, happy new year to you. sorry just a question regarding your prediction. How would the removal of CM in China lead to more hot money coming into Singapore? Wouldn't that make china property market more attractive compared to Singapore? Maybe I am missing something but I don't have the third eye like u leh.

plliuxyh
10-02-13, 19:28
Greeting BJ,
Good news.
:cheers1: Reading your post is always a pleasure.
Wish you and your familiy a Happy Chinese New Year!
plliuxyh

DMCK
10-02-13, 22:51
thanks for sharing BJ! wish u and family happy cny!

zzz1
11-02-13, 08:05
As promised.

Hope to see bull in sgx aft cny as predicted.. X3 just !!

Read 'about me' regarding gangster attacked, it was so real and almost every other days I can see riot red car zooming in and out.. The resettlement programme literally scattered the gangs. .

I enjoyed the peace now...

sherlock
11-02-13, 09:08
Happy New Year to you and your family bro BJ!

DKSG
11-02-13, 09:45
Happy New Year to Mentor BJ and all!

Office Boy wishes all HUAT AH!!!!!

DKSG

gull
11-02-13, 09:54
Its all bullshit...I went on China n it said China's population as 2.5 Billion....absolute crap!..

DKSG
11-02-13, 10:04
Its all bullshit...I went on China n it said China's population as 2.5 Billion....absolute crap!..

1.35 Billion to be exact.

DKSG

Allthepies
11-02-13, 10:05
Happy CNY bro BJ. Love reading your stories and sharing of experiences.

Trapping-bird
11-02-13, 10:17
thanks for sharing BJ! wish u and family happy cny!

Happy new year all ..

may2012
11-02-13, 11:29
Happy Luna New Year Everyone! :cheers1:

Simi
11-02-13, 11:45
Bro Blackjack21Trader and ALL

H U A T arrgghhhhh :cheers4:

propertyhans
11-02-13, 13:04
Happy year of snake! Thanks bro bj for sharing your hardwork!

blackjack21trader
11-02-13, 17:43

dun blame me, blame my reliable illuminati sources:

http://www.china-briefing.com/news/2008/09/01/is-china%E2%80%99s-population-really-13-billion.html

BTW, thanks for calling me a bullshit, I will relay that to the SkyPeople for you.

blackjack21trader
11-02-13, 17:46

http://www.china-briefing.com/news/2008/09/01/is-china%E2%80%99s-population-really-13-billion.html

BTW, thanks for calling me a bullshit, I will relay that to the SkyPeople for you.

reproduction by permission from the illuminati:

Is China’s Population Really 1.3 Billion?
Posted on September 1, 2008 by China Briefing

Sept. 1 – The population figure promoted for China that is accepted by the international community and acknowledged by Beijing is 1.3 billion.

This figure has been promoted for some years now. In assessing the reliability of this statistic, we need to look at other factors. The only way Beijing can calculate for this figure accurately is by undertaking a national population census. The last one was undertaken was in 2000/2001. This census was abandoned halfway through as the census takers could not obtain accurate responses, mainly because of distrust as to the actual purpose of the poll.

China’s population therefore continues to be based on the last complete census carried out in the country, which was 19 years ago in 1988/89. The 1.3 billion figure then, as far as we can ascertain, dates back from this census.

We will take an educated guess as to the likely trend that has happened since then. Taking the annual average global population growth figure of about 2.2 to 2.3 percent over a period of 19 years, this may add about 200-300 million Chinese. However, we are unsure how the annual death rate – statistics of which seem to not be available– would affect this estimation. The population growth for countries like Kenya and Philippines is about 4.3 percent, and for most developed countries in Europe about 1.4 percent.

Since 1976, China has adopted a one child policy. Traditionally, the Chinese rural population relies on parents supported by many children to ensure that the family can survive and prosper. Although in recent years, this one child policy has been relaxed in certain areas, it is still in force by legislation in China. This means that parents in rural areas who have more than one child can only legally register the first one. This creates a vast number of unregistered children, who have no legal registration or what is known as a hukou and cannot receive state benefits.

The majority of the illegal migrant population in China’s major cities are known to be unregistered, hence the mobile phone numbers spray painted around cities by dubious agencies and individuals that offer fake documentation to illegal migrants.Although no actual statistics exist, we could surmise a guess and estimate that unregistered post-1976 children amount to as much as 200 – 300 million people.

Therefore if you take the population figure of 1.3 billion, add in the growth since the last full census, plus the possible additional figures for unregistered children – then it could be possible that the population for China today could be anything between 1.8 to 2 billion people.

We would like to emphasize that these figures are from various personal observations and have not been formally evaluated. We accept that some of the factors above may be inaccurate. However, the main point here is that nobody, least of all the Chinese government, knows what the real population of China is today which is most probably higher than the published figure of 1.3 billion.

We are grateful to Bob Shead for bringing the question of China population to our attention and would welcome additional comments concerning this issue on these pages.

Dun worry, I will hasten to tell the SkyPeople about you calling them bullshits once they returned from Lunar New Year visitation.

and that I am not just craps but ABSOLUTE CRAP:

THANKS SO MUCH FOR CALLING ME THAT ON LUNAR NEW YEAR. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU x 100000 Everynight I will remember to THANK YOU before I sleep.

DKSG
11-02-13, 17:51

Dun worry, I will hasten to tell the SkyPeople about you calling them bullshits once they returned from Lunar New Year visitation.

Mentor BJ,

Our friend missed the point la.. It's not the population that counts, its the number of rich ppl out flowing to Lion City. Who seriously cares if they have a few hundred million of peasants? We are concerned that the top 100 million ppl are cheonging out in full force!!!

One country Cheong the money, one country's people Cheong out ...

We can imagine...

DKSG

blackjack21trader
11-02-13, 17:53
Mentor BJ,

Our friend missed the point la.. It's not the population that counts, its the number of rich ppl out flowing to Lion City. Who seriously cares if they have a few hundred million of peasants? We are concerned that the top 100 million ppl are cheonging out in full force!!!

One country Cheong the money, one country's people Cheong out ...

We can imagine...

DKSG

That I agree totally, good brother DKSG, you are the BEST as always like many good brothers here :)

DKSG
11-02-13, 18:02
That I agree totally, good brother DKSG, you are the BEST as always like many good brothers here :)

Frankly, my mentor, u r exerting too much energy on pointless people.

They can either listen, agree or disagree. Those in the know won't be very much bothered.

But of course calling ppl such names during CNY is wrong.

Ren Zai Zuo, Tian Zai Kan. No need to be too worked up.

Focus on riding the waves of billions of dollars coming in and millions of ppl flowing in too!!

GXFC!! Huat Ah !!!

DKSG

Cupcakes
11-02-13, 18:10
US & Europe economy confirm huat leow. Never seen so many of them in Bangkok for the last 2 to 3 years.

blackjack21trader
11-02-13, 18:45
Frankly, my mentor, u r exerting too much energy on pointless people.

They can either listen, agree or disagree. Those in the know won't be very much bothered.

But of course calling ppl such names during CNY is wrong.

Ren Zai Zuo, Tian Zai Kan. No need to be too worked up.

Focus on riding the waves of billions of dollars coming in and millions of ppl flowing in too!!

GXFC!! Huat Ah !!!

DKSG

you know wat, YOU ARE RIGHT! I really should visit my psychiatrist for new medication liao. Prozac like losing its effect on me.

For many years, I have been bothered with very petty matter like people coughing near me, people making dents on my cars, people not saying excuse me when wanting me to give way to them, or even people not picking their dog's poo in the gardens and hawkers not smiling at me la.....

Sigh.....This New Year Resolution is I will ignore all these nonsense and walk a free man again !

PN
11-02-13, 19:58
you know wat, YOU ARE RIGHT! I really should visit my psychiatrist for new medication liao. Prozac like losing its effect on me.

For many years, I have been bothered with very petty matter like people coughing near me, people making dents on my cars, people not saying excuse me when wanting me to give way to them, or even people not picking their dog's poo in the gardens and hawkers not smiling at me la.....

Sigh.....This New Year Resolution is I will ignore all these nonsense and walk a free man again !

佛家有一个很有意思的小故事:
  小和尚跟老和尚下山化缘,走到河边,见一个姑娘正发愁没法过河。老和尚对姑娘说,我把你背过去吧。于是就把姑娘背过了河。
  小和尚惊得瞠目结舌,又不敢问。这样又走了二十里路,实在忍不住了,就问老和尚说,师父啊,我们是出家人,你怎么能背着那个姑娘过河呢?
  老和尚就淡淡地告诉他,你看我把她背过河就放下了,你怎么背了二十里地还没放下?

该放下时且放下,你宽容别人,其实是给自己留下来一片海阔天空。

富翁很有钱,但是也需要帮助的。穷人很穷,但有时也可能会给别人提供帮助!
The learning behind this story is not difficult to understand but difficult to achieve.

yowetan
11-02-13, 20:07
hi blackjack21trader...could you help me to find/get a new job? My company is going through simplification and I will be running out of a job, perhaps.

Jonathan0503
11-02-13, 20:15
hi blackjack21trader...could you help me to find/get a new job? My company is going through simplification and I will be running out of a job, perhaps.

OMG, hope u can find a job soon

blackjack21trader
12-02-13, 00:12
佛家有一个很有意思的小故事:
  小和尚跟老和尚下山化缘,走到河边,见一个姑娘正发愁没法过河。老和尚对姑娘说,我把你背过去吧。于是就把姑娘背过了河。
  小和尚惊得瞠目结舌,又不敢问。这样又走了二十里路,实在忍不住了,就问老和尚说,师父啊,我们是出家人,你怎么能背着那个姑娘过河呢?
  老和尚就淡淡地告诉他,你看我把她背过河就放下了,你怎么背了二十里地还没放下?

该放下时且放下,你宽容别人,其实是给自己留下来一片海阔天空。

富翁很有钱,但是也需要帮助的。穷人很穷,但有时也可能会给别人提供帮助!
The learning behind this story is not difficult to understand but difficult to achieve.

THANKS bro PN ! Suddenly, I feel much better after reading your story liao ! I think I know my problem liao, I very 小气 one :)

blackjack21trader
12-02-13, 07:39
Originally Posted by blackjack21trader

http://www.china-briefing.com/news/2...3-billion.html

Is China’s Population Really 1.3 Billion?
Posted on September 1, 2008 by China Briefing

Sept. 1 – The population figure promoted for China that is accepted by the international community and acknowledged by Beijing is 1.3 billion.

This figure has been promoted for some years now. In assessing the reliability of this statistic, we need to look at other factors. The only way Beijing can calculate for this figure accurately is by undertaking a national population census. The last one was undertaken was in 2000/2001. This census was abandoned halfway through as the census takers could not obtain accurate responses, mainly because of distrust as to the actual purpose of the poll.

China’s population therefore continues to be based on the last complete census carried out in the country, which was 19 years ago in 1988/89. The 1.3 billion figure then, as far as we can ascertain, dates back from this census.

We will take an educated guess as to the likely trend that has happened since then. Taking the annual average global population growth figure of about 2.2 to 2.3 percent over a period of 19 years, this may add about 200-300 million Chinese. However, we are unsure how the annual death rate – statistics of which seem to not be available– would affect this estimation. The population growth for countries like Kenya and Philippines is about 4.3 percent, and for most developed countries in Europe about 1.4 percent.

Since 1976, China has adopted a one child policy. Traditionally, the Chinese rural population relies on parents supported by many children to ensure that the family can survive and prosper. Although in recent years, this one child policy has been relaxed in certain areas, it is still in force by legislation in China. This means that parents in rural areas who have more than one child can only legally register the first one. This creates a vast number of unregistered children, who have no legal registration or what is known as a hukou and cannot receive state benefits.

The majority of the illegal migrant population in China’s major cities are known to be unregistered, hence the mobile phone numbers spray painted around cities by dubious agencies and individuals that offer fake documentation to illegal migrants.Although no actual statistics exist, we could surmise a guess and estimate that unregistered post-1976 children amount to as much as 200 – 300 million people.

Therefore if you take the population figure of 1.3 billion, add in the growth since the last full census, plus the possible additional figures for unregistered children – then it could be possible that the population for China today could be anything between 1.8 to 2 billion people.

We would like to emphasize that these figures are from various personal observations and have not been formally evaluated. We accept that some of the factors above may be inaccurate. However, the main point here is that nobody, least of all the Chinese government, knows what the real population of China is today which is most probably higher than the published figure of 1.3 billion.

We are grateful to Bob Shead for bringing the question of China population to our attention and would welcome additional comments concerning this issue on these pages.

THANKS SO MUCH FOR CALLING ME THAT ON LUNAR NEW YEAR. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU x 100000 Everynight I will remember to THANK YOU before I sleep.

blackjack21trader
12-02-13, 07:46

I hope you dun let me caught you calling me craps when I give a speech at NUS School of Business.:mad:

blackjack21trader
12-02-13, 07:50
I hope you dun let me caught you calling me craps when I give a speech at NUS School of Business.:mad:

I also hope you don't let me caught you discussing your project works at the foyer in Hon Sui Sen Library, otherwise I will let you SMELL MY LAMBORGHINI EXHAUST GAS ! :mad:

blackjack21trader
12-02-13, 07:53

Next time you see my WHITE LAMBORGHINI IN NUS, YOU BETTER SIAM! ( Go and ask your Singaporean classmates what does "SIAM" mean la ) :mad:

blackjack21trader
12-02-13, 07:54
You better dun walk past the roll of terrace houses just outside Hon Sui Sen Library.

blackjack21trader
12-02-13, 07:56
If you can call me craps here, I dunno how many tutors in NUS Business School you will start calling when they give lectures to you.

blackjack21trader
12-02-13, 07:59

不知所为,没大没小!!

blackjack21trader
12-02-13, 08:18
不知所为,没大没小!!

Even the richest man in Hong Kong or Singapore do not dare to call me crap when I say I am the most handsome man on planet Earth.

GUNIANG !

blackjack21trader
12-02-13, 08:19
Even the richest man in Hong Kong or Singapore do not dare to call me crap when I say I am the most handsome man on planet Earth.

GUNIANG !

Now I am going to sleep and I shall remember to THANK YOU x1000000 again :(

Good Night, good brothers all :)

yowetan
12-02-13, 10:53
Hi blackjack21trader...could you recommend or introduce me a job; I will like to have a career switch.

gull
12-02-13, 15:10
real maniac man!...big, ugly n empty ego....do whatever vd ur sky people...get some help man!...

God bless you!..

lajia
12-02-13, 15:18
i always say, he is not real...:D

blackjack21trader
12-02-13, 15:35
real maniac man!...big, ugly n empty ego....do whatever vd ur sky people...get some help man!...

God bless you!..

You can call me craps or maniac or siaolang (=crazy man ),

BUT ! You cannot say I am UGLY on Chinese New Year ! Because saying that is WORSE than HURTING MY EGO. That is simply UNTRUE ! That is as good as denying the fact that the moon is not the sun !!!

It is like saying a handsome man is an ugly man :(

WOWAAAAAAAWOAO. ( CRYING )

Chestnut Kor kor, where are you? Someone bully me here...WOOOOOOOOAAAOAO:scared-3:

blackjack21trader
12-02-13, 15:38

Don't be too sure.:mad:

DKSG
12-02-13, 15:39

Real or not, come March13, June13, August13 we will know la!

This is certainly better than listening to come pty mkt crash 50% by 2015 nonsense by some forummers.

March13 is just a few days away, why not comment in 45 days' time ?

DKSG

lajia
12-02-13, 15:40
Bro, not referring to u la...referring to the one who dream of senai...maybe senai cheaper...:D
I also have such dream, which is why I buy toto...:D

Don't be too sure.:mad:

blackjack21trader
12-02-13, 15:41
Bro, not referring to u la...referring to the one who dream of senai...maybe senai cheaper...:D

Oppps... paiseh la...good brother !

I just anyhow shoot now lor, since someone say I am ugly and hurt my ego liao :(

blackjack21trader
12-02-13, 15:43

I just anyhow shoot now lor, since someone say I am ugly and hurt my ego liao :(

WATCH :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K96Mu8qJhkw

DKSG
12-02-13, 15:49

Mentor BJ,

Your handsomeness is not determined by others la!
Just like your intelligence and ingenuity.

I have move away from pinning my self worth on other people.

I succeed in my own ways and am accountable to my own self for my own self worth and happiness.

And worse still, the "someone" here, we dont even know, just pop out of nowhere one.

DKSG

blackjack21trader
12-02-13, 15:52

Ok la, don't tease you already la... you are new here and you dun understand how I work.

Those good brothers and sisters that followed me since the first day I was in the Internet know that I am a clown la.

It is good that you cast doubts on any information in the Internet. That is good la. Do not believe everything you read in the Internet :)

Give you a "B" la. You should get an "A", BUT YOU SAID I AM UGLY ! :mad:

blackjack21trader
12-02-13, 16:07
Ok la, don't tease you already la... you are new here and you dun understand how I work.

Those good brothers and sisters that followed me since the first day I was in the Internet know that I am a clown la.

It is good that you cast doubts on any information in the Internet. That is good la. Do not believe everything you read in the Internet :)

Give you a "B" la. You should get an "A", BUT YOU SAID I AM UGLY ! :mad:

I cannot help being a joker la. Last time in VJC, I ever teased a nice girl in the canteen and she got so mad that she poured coca cola over my head lor :(

But the worse part is, after she did that, I did not stop laughing la....then she cried and my good brothers had to pulled me away from the canteen because I still continue to laugh leh :(

That is when I realised I really needed some help.

WOAHAHAHHEHEEEEEEH

isit because I am really mad ? :confused:

DKSG
12-02-13, 16:38
I cannot help being a joker la. Last time in VJC, I ever teased a nice girl in the canteen and she got so mad that she poured coca cola over my head lor :(

But the worse part is, after she did that, I did not stop laughing la....then she cried and my good brothers had to pulled me away from the canteen because I still continue to laugh leh :(

WOAHAHAHHEHEEEEEEH

You need help la!
Try meditation. But pure mediation, dont keep talking to SP on and on.

Just focus on the present, dont think about the past, dont think about the future.

Maybe when u move to next to the river, everyday see the water flowing you can get better. hahahahaaaa!

DKSG

blackjack21trader
12-02-13, 16:42

WOAHAHAHHEHEEEEEEH

Then got once I worked in a trading firm as a junior. So I had to take the calls like an operator for the seniors in the open office. The idea is to filter the calls for them and I will transfer those calls that are important to them.

Needless to say, I was very angry with it because of my ego.

So, whenever I received any call for example my colleague John Taylor, I would called out their full names in a very solemn voice "Mr John W Taylor" instead of "John" which is more appropriate.

After one week, my angmo boss decided it was too much to take for my angmo colleagues and transfered me to be his PA. According to my boss, I sounded like announcing a Death Roll.

But that is my original intention mah. WOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHEHHEHEHEH

blackjack21trader
12-02-13, 16:43
You need help la!

Just focus on the present, dont think about the past, dont think about the future.

Maybe when u move to next to the river, everyday see the water flowing you can get better. hahahahaaaa!

DKSG

yes sir, me will try that la.

blackjack21trader
12-02-13, 17:12
You need help la!

DKSG

BTW, how did you know I may be moving to the Singapore River ? :scared-4:

blackjack21trader
12-02-13, 17:20
brother gull, are you there ?

hello...testing testing 1-2-3-4....

brother ?

:confused:

blackjack21trader
12-02-13, 17:22
brother gull?

anybody home ?

sending my ESP alpha waves to him now.....

brother ?

you there ?:confused:

blackjack21trader
12-02-13, 17:24
:scared-5:

OH NO ! Brother gull ignoring me liao :(

there I go again....another brother anger with me :doh:

Sigh... looks like I really need to meditate tonight liao

gull
12-02-13, 17:39
Dear BJ,

Reading all ur posts, I apologise if it hurt ur feelings. Guess its also semantics as I said ugly not to you but to your "ego".

Nobody in the world can destroy anybodys peace of mind but ones own ego. no matter you have tons of money or expensive cars, your respect and perception is defined by ur own actions.

You jump n whine like a small baby on very small objective criticism, the root cause being that ur ego got hurt.

my two cents,look inside n do some soul searching.

You can call me whatever u like but I will wish you well as I really feel that ur sick n need some help ( probably some spiritual...) :)

Best rgds

blackjack21trader
12-02-13, 18:08
Dear BJ,

Reading all ur posts, I apologise if it hurt ur feelings. Guess its also semantics as I said ugly not to you but to your "ego".

Nobody in the world can destroy anybodys peace of mind but ones own ego. no matter you have tons of money or expensive cars, your respect and perception is defined by ur own actions.

You jump n whine like a small baby on very small objective criticism, the root cause being that ur ego got hurt.

my two cents,look inside n do some soul searching.

You can call me whatever u like but I will wish you well as I really feel that ur sick n need some help ( probably some spiritual...) :)

Best rgds

Thanks brother gull, for your kind thoughts and advice.

I know you have a BIG heart and I appreciate that :)

I am not crazy la...just having some fun because in real life I cannot be like my alter ego here in the cyber world, correct ?

BTW, I have to reiterate I have no ESP or THIRD EYE la..just that I like to encrypt my information like a maniac lor...heheheheh

At the very least, you still bother to respond. Not like some petty small girls in this forum who simply cannot stomach a little joke .

:)

hyenergix
12-02-13, 18:21
Thanks brother gull, for your kind thoughts and advice.

I know you have a BIG heart and I appreciate that :)

I am not crazy la...just having some fun because in real life I cannot be like my alter ego here in the cyber world, correct ?

BTW, I have to reiterate I have no ESP or THIRD EYE la..just that I like to encrypt my information like a maniac lor...heheheheh

At the very least, you still bother to respond. Not like some petty small girls in this forum who simply cannot stomach a little joke .

:)

Who r e small girls in this forum? :p Ur 3rd eye is v powerful. Can c age n gender...

blackjack21trader
12-02-13, 18:40
Who r e small girls in this forum? :p Ur 3rd eye is v powerful. Can c age n gender...

definately not like you,brother DKSG, brother gull or the many pretty sisters and good brothers here la.

Tease them a bit and they all started to ignore me.

A few said I should go stay in IMH ( Institute of Mental Health ),

Sigh....

They do not understand me la, that I really have an ego problem lor. Not like good brothers and sisters here who can see that.

tell me, is believing that yourself is handsome should render one a bed in IMH ?

Everyday I wake up and see myself in the mirror, I see a very handsome man leh, despite my wife and children denying this concrete fact.

Sigh....it is sad to be a handsome man la.

blackjack21trader
12-02-13, 18:42
definately not like you,brother DKSG, brother gull or the many pretty sisters and good brothers here la.

Tease them a bit and they all started to ignore me.

A few said I should go stay in IMH ( Institute of Mental Health ),

Sigh....

They do not understand me la, that I really have an ego problem lor. Not like good brothers and sisters here who can see that.

tell me, is believing that yourself is handsome should render one a bed in IMH ?

Everyday I wake up and see myself in the mirror, I see a very handsome man leh, despite my wife and children denying this concrete fact.

Sigh....it is sad to be a handsome man la.

Last time when I was Victoria boy, I told a convent school girl at the bus stop does she find me handsome.

She asked me to look at the drain behind the bus stop.

I asked her why ?

She said go and jump and die la.

blackjack21trader
12-02-13, 18:43
Last time when I was Victoria boy, I told a convent school girl at the bus stop does she find me handsome.

She asked me to look at the drain behind the bus stop.

I asked her why ?

She said go and jump and die la.

WOAHAAHHEHHEHEHEHEH

Somehow I felt very happy after she looked so irritated at me.

Hmmmmmm....

blackjack21trader
12-02-13, 18:47
WOAHAAHHEHHEHEHEHEH

Somehow I felt very happy after she looked so irritated at me.

Hmmmmmm....

On another occasion when I was older, a very attractive Hong Kong actress told me that I looked like a horse.

I was very happy leh... I said is it she find me handsome like a black horse?

She said no leh, she said I looked like a horse because a horse's eyes are grown on the opposite sides of the face, that is why the horse does not know it has a long and ugly face !

:tongue3:

blackjack21trader
12-02-13, 18:56
On another occasion when I was older, a very attractive Hong Kong actress told me that I looked like a horse.

I was very happy leh... I said is it she find me handsome like a black horse?

She said no leh, she said I looked like a horse because a horse's eyes are grown on the opposite sides of the face, that is why the horse does not know it has a long and ugly face !

:tongue3:

My Indian brothers in Army all very happy when they realised I love to listen to Indian songs. They asked me if I can speak Indian since I am a Chinese Hokkien Peng?

I told them no leh...I listen to Indian songs because I dun understand a word of it and that can make me sleep la.

WOAAHHAHHEHEHEHHEHE

blackjack21trader
12-02-13, 19:02
Sigh... we all live in a stressful World dun you think?

Let me be the clown and entertain you guys la. Since in real life, I cannot be such and that just took a part of my childhood away.

:(

danguard
12-02-13, 21:03
words of wisdom sial - real life is really stressful for me and no major property owned. Pls kindly entertain by telling me which property I can considering hooting using your expertise wisdom pls :o

gull
12-02-13, 21:31
I am begng to like u BJ....:D

blackjack21trader
14-02-13, 14:46
I am begng to like u BJ....:D

Thanks good brother gull :) I feel my ego has been inflated to the max!