PDA

View Full Version : Happiest People in Singapore - People whose properties are about to TOP?

rymccondo77
06-02-13, 22:45
Who are the happiest people in Singapore right now?

People whose properties are about to TOP?

alamak
06-02-13, 23:01

:doh: I believe there are more than just that ... :doh:

rymccondo77
06-02-13, 23:42
:doh: I believe there are more than just that ... :doh:

I hope so too :)

RCT
07-02-13, 05:21

The starting of loan repayment... What is there to be happy about... The happiest people will be the group 1 winner this friday...

ysyap
07-02-13, 05:34
The happiest people are young children who have no concerns and worries! No stress. Just enjoy life... :spliff2:

roly8
07-02-13, 06:24
happiest are those who doesn't live in the city :('
the current economy only drive people nut.. :banghead:

and worry about paying loan also make one sick too :o

leesg123
07-02-13, 06:29
The happiest people are those who are contended.

Allthepies
07-02-13, 07:14

Fully agree

Shanhz
07-02-13, 07:33

contented lah. :D

buttercarp
07-02-13, 07:48
The happiest people are those who are healthy and able to enjoy food coupled with a happy family.

CondoWE
07-02-13, 07:53
The happiest people are those who are worry free, financial free and sickness free...:D :D :D !

kane
07-02-13, 07:54

+1000 like.

Shanhz
07-02-13, 07:57
能吃,能睡,能拉。。。

rymccondo77
07-02-13, 07:59
Being contented – A conviction that the blessings one has in his / her life is sufficient no matter what the circumstances are.

zeamybro
07-02-13, 08:15
The happiest people are those who are grateful and appreciative of life .....

RCT
07-02-13, 08:15
每天睡到自然醒,薪水领到手抽筋。
逢年过节要奖金,别人做事我加薪。
喝茶看报好开心,副业兼差薪照领。
秘书美丽属下拼,有过你扛功我领。
欧亚美非加南极,出差旅游任我行

Everyday woke up naturally, received salary until hand cramps.
New Year Festival get bonus, other people do things my pay rise.
Drink tea read newspaper so happy, sideline earn money main job salary still take all
Secretary so pretty can be miss world, get fault you take get reward I take
Europe, Asia, United States, African and north pole, business travel like go tour..

The_Way_I_See_It
07-02-13, 08:31

Happiest only for a moment (for 1st time PC buyer) when collect key .. look see look see .. then realisation sat in .. rectification .. not happy with quality .. then realized ... buried under a $$$ tonne of debt for next 30 years .. lagi not happy.. :doh:

onglai
07-02-13, 08:35
The happiest people are those who are worry free, financial free and sickness free...:D :D :D !

Dead pple lor.....:banghead:

roly8
07-02-13, 08:41
Happiest only for a moment (for 1st time PC buyer) when collect key .. look see look see .. then realisation sat in .. rectification .. not happy with quality .. then realized ... buried under a $$$ tonne of debt for next 30 years .. lagi not happy.. :doh:

welcome to the world of capitalism .. :2cents::2cents:

indomie
07-02-13, 08:45
The happiest person I know is my wife. Not only she is oblivious to how hard I earn money, I have to put up with all her complaints

Rosy
07-02-13, 08:48
The happiest person I know is my wife. Not only she is oblivious to how hard I earn money, I have to put up with all her complaints
If she is happy, she will not complain.

roly8
07-02-13, 08:48

don't let your wife see this :D:D:D

zeamybro
07-02-13, 08:50

At least you have the ability (and given the opportunity) to make someone happy.... i am happy for you

minority
07-02-13, 08:51
happiest people are those who stop complaining.

Rosy
07-02-13, 08:52
happiest people are those who stop complaining.
And helping others instead.

indomie
07-02-13, 08:53
At least you have the ability (and given the opportunity) to make someone happy.... i am happy for you
Zeamybro... What a word of comfort. It brings tears to my eyes.

onglai
07-02-13, 08:59

$3 is all u need to make u happy. a pair of ear plug. :) :) :)

indomie
07-02-13, 09:00
If she is happy, she will not complain.
She is a good person. Should she stops complaining I will find something is missing in my life. She gives me the kick in the butt that I need to keep me motivated (and die young).

buttercarp
07-02-13, 09:22

Complaining to you is good as she is comfortable to share with you.
Complaining gives her an outlet.

For me, I can't bring myself to complain to my hubby.
I feel unhappy when he is unhappy.
So I come to forums to complain.

onglai
07-02-13, 09:27

hmmm..... i shd recommend my wife this forum then... :) :)

indomie
07-02-13, 09:31

Where have u been all my life?

howgozit
07-02-13, 09:39

So you are saying you are not comfartable sharing your thoughts with your hubby?

buttercarp
07-02-13, 09:48
So you are saying you are not comfartable sharing your thoughts with your hubby?

No....Don't wanna burden him with unimportant things.
Want him to concentrate well at work and want him to look forward to returning home.

roly8
07-02-13, 09:57
Want him to concentrate well at work and want him to look forward to returning home.

very understanding person.. :D

rymccondo77
07-02-13, 10:08

You are indeed a noble wife :)

buttercarp
07-02-13, 10:36
You are indeed a noble wife :)

very understanding person.. :D

But the husband must play his part too.

My husband rarely gives me anything to complain about, maybe that's why :) .

indomie
07-02-13, 10:38
But the husband must play his part too.

My husband rarely gives me anything to complain about, maybe that's why :) .
Maybe he complains to his mistress

gull
07-02-13, 10:40
Too much of materialism drives unhappiness. Constant pursuit of bigger house, better car, better job, lavish travel, latest gizmos, eating in fancy expensive rstrnts etc etc and the list never ends....

Happiness comes from within and has different meaning for different people. Personally for me following are the criteria’s for happiness not necessarily in the order presented:

1. Health
2. Happy family
3. Few good friends.
4. Job which I like, no matter if it’s not a plush one.
5. Time to practice spiritualism
6. To smile each and every day no matter whether it’s a low moment.

The best of the CEO's, top managers, successful industrialists etc are many a times totally empty from within because all their lives they just focused on external materialistic desires and never looked inwards!...

To all my fellow Singaporeans, please learn to smile every day. Do we want to be ranked as the “most emotionless people” on planet??....I have had the opportunity to work across the globe and my objective observation we are the most complaining people in the world who always fret for even very small things in life. For those of you who have travelled across some developing countries and seen the face of poverty just reflect on how tough life can be and how fortunate are all of us to live in a world class city with best of governance, infrastructure , safety, security , minimal crime, good medical services etc.

So start to “SMILE”, greet strangers & foreigners in lift, start to say” good morning” , “have a nice day”, “how are you today” etc and see how some happiness will start to flow into your lives!..

Best rgds, Gull

buttercarp
07-02-13, 10:47
Maybe he complains to his mistress

Then it is not worth while being the mistress.
No status and yet have to handle complaints.

indomie
07-02-13, 11:05
Too much of materialism drives unhappiness. Constant pursuit of bigger house, better car, better job, lavish travel, latest gizmos, eating in fancy expensive rstrnts etc etc and the list never ends....

Happiness comes from within and has different meaning for different people. Personally for me following are the criteria’s for happiness not necessarily in the order presented:

1. Health
2. Happy family
3. Few good friends.
5. Time to practice spiritualism
6. To smile each and every day no matter whether it’s a low moment.

The best of the CEO's, top managers, successful industrialists etc are many a times totally empty from within because all their lives they just focused on external materialistic desires and never looked inwards!...

To all my fellow Singaporeans, please learn to smile every day. Do we want to be ranked as the “most emotionless people” on planet??....I have had the opportunity to work across the globe and my objective observation we are the most complaining people in the world who always fret for even very small things in life. For those of you who have travelled across some developing countries and seen the face of poverty just reflect on how tough life can be and how fortunate are all of us to live in a world class city with best of governance, infrastructure , safety, security , minimal crime, good medical services etc.

So start to “SMILE”, greet strangers & foreigners in lift, start to say” good morning” , “have a nice day”, “how are you today” etc and see how some happiness will start to flow into your lives!..

Best rgds, Gull
When it comes to life choice, most of us only presented with 2 possible outcomes. To be "unhappy" or to be "dead", of course we choose unhappy. I think we would be socially awkward if we have to smile and greet strangers. The last time I greet a stranger in the lift, I think she secretly placed her finger on the emergency button.

Regulators
07-02-13, 12:19
happiest guy is mark zuckerberg, young, loaded n healthy

Shanhz
07-02-13, 12:20

this is difficult.
what if you love your job but it's a dead end?

ecimbew
07-02-13, 12:25
The happiness people are those are enlightened.

ysyap
07-02-13, 12:26
Want him to concentrate well at work and want him to look forward to returning home.V kind of you... someone once said, '
A man has an average of 10 000 words a day. A woman has 20 000 words a day. By the time a man returns home from work, he has finished his 10 000 words but a woman just start on her 20 000 words...' ;)

mcmlxxvi
08-02-13, 07:41
HAPPYiest people are the GAY people. :p