PDA

View Full Version : Hillion Residences @ Bukit Panjang Hub (D23, 99yrs, by Sim Lian)

Pages : [1] 2

terrynfs
02-02-13, 15:38
heard will preview in late Feb or early March

indicative price 1,250 - 1,450 psf

60% 1 bedder, 30% 2 bedder

what do you think?

terrynfs
02-02-13, 15:43
mixed development

http://www.straitstimes.com/sites/straitstimes.com/files/imagecache/story-gallery-featured/bu1611e.jpg

Wild Falcon
02-02-13, 21:09
Haha. At first got Hiller and everyone laugh at the name but the project is still sold out. Now got Hillion.

dare2
02-02-13, 23:36
....Hillion selling for Million......it rhymes.

Allthepies
02-02-13, 23:47
If this sold out at 1250 to 1450psf, tat will be very good news :cheers1: :cheers1:

terrynfs
03-02-13, 00:09
If this sold out at 1250 to 1450psf, tat will be very good news :cheers1: :cheers1:

most of the units are mm, sim lian very clever, surely selling fast

Allthepies
03-02-13, 00:11
most of the units are mm, sim lian very clever, surely selling fast

Then must stock up more sim lian :D I love company with clever boss :cheers1:

kane
03-02-13, 00:59
If not mm also very hard for them to sell at that sort of psf.

ecimbew
03-02-13, 06:08
http://hillionresidence.sg/images/schematic.jpg

phantom_opera
03-02-13, 09:14
They are not subject to 70sqm avg ??

DC33_2008
03-02-13, 09:40
Wow! Good for everyone with properties along Upper Bukit Timah area.

jacelynchia
03-02-13, 09:49
Saw there was agent listing 6 bedder unit at 3m.

Only seen the layout of one bedder, balcony quite big!
This developer is indeed clever!

Kanarazu
03-02-13, 10:09
They are not subject to 70sqm avg ??

According to this website 328 units are under 550sqft.生意發啊。
http://www.hillion.sg/floor-plans/

Wild Falcon
03-02-13, 10:12
From a connectivity standpoint, it's quite a good location. Seamless connection to both downtown MRT (to got town) and LRT (marketing or to CCK, Jurong area). I'm sure the developer will have some larger units or 2 bedders to ensure on an "average" basis, the unit size is 70sqm. It's not hard to achieve.

DC33_2008
03-02-13, 10:16
Good view will be towards Bukit Gombak.

terrynfs
03-02-13, 11:01
Saw there was agent listing 6 bedder unit at 3m.

Only seen the layout of one bedder, balcony quite big!
This developer is indeed clever!

i think the balcony size is ok compare to other project, maybe you saw the ground floor?

danguard
03-02-13, 11:03
looks like a good rental place with transport hub literally underneath your estate. But the place is really quite far out if your office is at raffles place ... would the integrated mall and tpt hub be adequate incentive enough for pple to pay the kind of psf for this residence? Only time will tell though.

jacelynchia
03-02-13, 11:07
i think the balcony size is ok compare to other project, maybe you saw the ground floor?

Maybe , Agent told me that there are soho and bedroom units.
I don't know which layout is which but my hubby is considering to submit a cheque.

The bad thing about it is I have to pay 10% more. :doh:

yjcai
03-02-13, 11:16
Then must stock up more sim lian :D I love company with clever boss :cheers1:

U forgot the Centrale 8 saga not long ago. : )

terrynfs
03-02-13, 11:20
Maybe , Agent told me that there are soho and bedroom units.
I don't know which layout is which but my hubby is considering to submit a cheque.

The bad thing about it is I have to pay 10% more. :doh:

ya, also don't know this is for soho or suite
good luck;)

flagship74
03-02-13, 11:30
i definitely gonna get one unit or 2..:47:

flagship74
03-02-13, 11:34
http://hillionresidence.sg/images/schematic.jpg
these 3 towers look machiam like the SAND..:cheers1:

sunboy77
03-02-13, 15:04
I heard Sim Lian is so confident that this project will sell so well - that they are not going to construct a showflat. Dunno true or not...

jacelynchia
03-02-13, 15:29
I heard Sim Lian is so confident that this project will sell so well - that they are not going to construct a showflat. Dunno true or not...

Yes, my agent told me that this developer will not be doing up showflat, only presentation slides.

Kanarazu
03-02-13, 15:44
Yes, my agent told me that this developer will not be doing up showflat, only presentation slides.

Environmentally friendly developer. .)

cactus
03-02-13, 16:33
I was passing by this morning.. only saw the structure of a big tent coming up... most prob for balloting purpose. No sign of showflat whatsoever.

Soho and non soho have the same floor plan. Just that non soho is 3.15m and soho 3.6m ceiling.

1-2 bedder soho units from 14-18 floor. 19 floor and above only 3/4 bedders.

ecimbew
03-02-13, 16:46
There are three shopping centres at that junction including this one.
Looks like its going to get busier.
Plus that bus interchange is on the same level as condo. It is also blocked by the shopping centre on one side. Will need to buy those on higher floors.

http://hillionresidence.sg/images/streetdirectory.png

http://hillionresidence.sg/images/picture4.png

Wild Falcon
03-02-13, 16:49
The downtown line will get them to town in <25 minutes probably door to door. I think its like 6 min to King Albert Park. Then those working in Jurong and can LRT and then interchange at CCK to reach Jurong East. Connectivity is not too bad lah. But I wonder why the developer so confidence until no need to build show flat?

looks like a good rental place with transport hub literally underneath your estate. But the place is really quite far out if your office is at raffles place ... would the integrated mall and tpt hub be adequate incentive enough for pple to pay the kind of psf for this residence? Only time will tell though.

terrynfs
03-02-13, 16:53

no show flat :scared-5:

azeoprop
03-02-13, 17:06
Most probably they are expecting a sell out within 1 weekend, so don't need to waste time and money with showflats. :scared-4:

phantom_opera
03-02-13, 17:11
Imagine bedok resi with 300+ MMs

sunrise
03-02-13, 17:33
i definitely gonna get one unit or 2..:47:

sure a not? you talk very loud this time.

flagship74
03-02-13, 18:54
sure a not? you talk very loud this time.

where got louder than you..:D

gwlip
03-02-13, 19:54
When preview date?

akow
03-02-13, 21:51
Most probably they are expecting a sell out within 1 weekend, so don't need to waste time and money with showflats. :scared-4:

The govt rule stated showroom specification must conform to actual build specification. Is it legal to sell without even having a showroom under the new rules for showroom?

NO_7
03-02-13, 23:01
mixed development

http://www.straitstimes.com/sites/straitstimes.com/files/imagecache/story-gallery-featured/bu1611e.jpg
Looks like some JB ppty.

chiaberry
03-02-13, 23:23
Imagine bedok resi with 300+ MMs

:scared-1: :scared-1: :scared-1:

Kanarazu
04-02-13, 05:44
The govt rule stated showroom specification must conform to actual build specification. Is it legal to sell without even having a showroom under the new rules for showroom?

As long as the printed materials are accurate, there won't be any misrepresentation in the absence of a showflat.

kane
04-02-13, 08:00
Are they doing a show gallery like Haus? If they are not even doing that, then we may be taking a step close to CM8 if the take up is very good.

NO_7
04-02-13, 11:46
heard will preview in late Feb or early March

indicative price 1,250 - 1,450 psf

60% 1 bedder, 30% 2 bedder

what do you think?

Mix Dev

WaterTown 960psf~1639psf
Bedok Res 1006psf~1546psf
Tennery 1085f~1431psf
Hillier 1093psf~1779psf
Katong Regency 1245psf~2009psf

Lowest price on the high side comparable to KR, highest price on the low side same as Tennery.

sunrise
04-02-13, 12:29
these 3 towers look machiam like the SAND..:cheers1:

later on you will condemn this project when you change your decision.
one moment you say like marina sand, next you say like HDBist. :doh:

flagship74
04-02-13, 21:33
later on you will condemn this project when you change your decision.
one moment you say like marina sand, next you say like HDBist. :doh:
Still nice to have mah:D

danguard
04-02-13, 21:44
Looks like some JB ppty.

if only it comes with JB price tag also ... so emo :(

terrynfs
02-03-13, 11:03
any news ???

Pikachu1245
02-03-13, 13:28
According to this website 328 units are under 550sqft.生意發啊。
http://www.hillion.sg/floor-plans/

Wow, good for those who still got money to invest. Even at $1250 -$1450 it will still be below $1 mio for 1-2 bedder. Seems affordable to the masses.

terrynfs
10-03-13, 05:22
heard preview starts around 18 mar

henryhk
10-03-13, 11:35
Lower psf than Trilinq if 1.2 to 1.45k psf is true.......I tink tis is a better project integrated with shopping and mrt....like centris, and yet nearer to city..... If not I have done my part, I will buy......

bargain hunter
10-03-13, 12:21
launches galore everywhere in OCR.

heard preview starts around 18 mar

terrynfs
10-03-13, 14:48
Lower psf than Trilinq if 1.2 to 1.45k psf is true.......I tink tis is a better project integrated with shopping and mrt....like centris, and yet nearer to city..... If not I have done my part, I will buy......

agree, if 1.25k to 1.45k, then is a good buy compare to other recent launches

juayster
11-03-13, 00:45
I live in Bkt panjang. My personal view is there is this not a fantastic place to stay (I live with my parents). It's far from everywhere. It's not worth 1200 psf imo.

dare2
11-03-13, 05:51
I live in Bkt panjang. My personal view is there is this not a fantastic place to stay (I live with my parents). It's far from everywhere. It's not worth 1200 psf imo.
....BKE just 15mins from orchard...and once DTL is completed....its nearer still compared to Yishun and even Clementi on the train?

terrynfs
11-03-13, 07:51

compare to the centris, espicially the quantum, hillion is not over-priced

juayster
11-03-13, 09:53
....BKE just 15mins from orchard...and once DTL is completed....its nearer still compared to Yishun and even Clementi on the train?

15 mins via bke to orchard possible only if traffic is smooth. Nowadays u get traffic jam at any hour for the day. I took cab often n bke/pie was often jam, even during off peak hours. It looks good to be near orchard but how often does one goes to orchard? Proximity to work/office areas are more impt to me.

juayster
11-03-13, 10:01
compare to the centris, espicially the quantum, hillion is not over-priced

Centris is near to Boon Lay/ tuas area which are industrial n work area. There is still rental opportunity. Centris is also nearer to Jurong Lake District. There is nothing good abt the first half of down town line from Bkt panjang.

terrynfs
11-03-13, 11:42
Centris is near to Boon Lay/ tuas area which are industrial n work area. There is still rental opportunity. Centris is also nearer to Jurong Lake District. There is nothing good abt the first half of down town line from Bkt panjang.

maybe i better use another sample, let's do it apple to apple, the tennery, if compare to tennery, the price still fare

phantom_opera
11-03-13, 11:47
what is the quantum for 1br ... I only interested in quantum :p

terrynfs
11-03-13, 11:50
what is the quantum for 1br ... I only interested in quantum :p

i heard from agent starts from 6xxk

phantom_opera
11-03-13, 11:51
i heard from agent starts from 6xxk

608k or 688k :p

terrynfs
11-03-13, 11:55
608k or 688k :p

my guess should be high 6xx, but still good buy as tennery 1 bedder already 8xxk

Wild Falcon
11-03-13, 12:46
Don't think Centris is a good comparison to homes along the new downtown line like Bt Panjang. like what you say, you will be comparing an industrial area nearer Tuas to a more residential and nature area. I think Bt Panjang could be nearer to Jurong Lake than Jurong West - just need to drive few min down that Bt Batok Road and already hit Jurong East, unless you are referring to Jurong West Lakeside which is actually not the main Jurong Lake District. The main Jurong Lake District is nearer Jurong East MRT.

As in "nothing good" about the first half of downtown line along Bt Timah, that's not true. For eons, those people have been driving. Now they have an option of a MRT in a low density area surrounded by nature. For pple who do not drive, some die die also must stay near MRT. So given an option of staying in a nature area with clean air near MRT (northwest) or Jurong West near MRT, why would one choose Jurong West? Obviously, previously one may choose Centris because he has no car and therefore bo bian live with the pollution and the mad crowd and lots of foreigners. But now with a choice in another location more green and also as convenient, why would he choose Centris?

juayster
11-03-13, 13:12
Jurong point is a very big n popular shopping mall in the west. I dunno how big this new shopping mall in Bkt panjang is going to be. If u use driving as a comparison, locating near mrt or not is less of a consideration. If I were to choose between centris n hillion, I will still choose centris because its along the main green mrt line that links u to most of the work areas.

henryhk
11-03-13, 13:31
Centris is a completed condo and a few years old, while hillion is a up-and-coming project, with new downtown line..... so if you believe future price will go up, then buy...... I see centris price is already max.....

terrynfs
11-03-13, 13:40
Jurong point is a very big n popular shopping mall in the west. I dunno how big this new shopping mall in Bkt panjang is going to be. If u use driving as a comparison, locating near mrt or not is less of a consideration. If I were to choose between centris n hillion, I will still choose centris because its along the main green mrt line that links u to most of the work areas.

a big plus for hillion is MRT is underground.

and how about the tennery? it is a sold out with 1 bedder 8xxk and 2 bedder 1.2xm

Wild Falcon
11-03-13, 13:45
I see. To each his own. I don't really like the Jurong West area. And the new downtown is actually along the DOWNTOWN LINE (that's why the name). So if you work at MBFC, downtown line would be more convenient. The western CBD i.e. Tanjong Pagar etc is becoming second tier downtown with many going to be converted to residential.

juayster
11-03-13, 19:15
I lived in Bkt panjang for almost 10 yrs. So pls take my comments with a pinch of salt :D I absolutely dislike this place. But Bo bian cos stay with parents.

As for tennery, its build on the ex ten mile junction. 10 mile junction is a ghost town shopping centre that nobody goes. Pple go there for the Sheng song mart only. I was surprised that tennery was sold at a good price. In my honest opinion, it's simply too exp....

august
11-03-13, 20:02
I see. To each his own. I don't really like the Jurong West area. And the new downtown is actually along the DOWNTOWN LINE (that's why the name). So if you work at MBFC, downtown line would be more convenient. The western CBD i.e. Tanjong Pagar etc is becoming second tier downtown with many going to be converted to residential.

then just buy Tanjong Pagar lah ~

dare2
11-03-13, 20:22
I lived in Bkt panjang for almost 10 yrs. So pls take my comments with a pinch of salt :D I absolutely dislike this place. But Bo bian cos stay with parents.

As for tennery, its build on the ex ten mile junction. 10 mile junction is a ghost town shopping centre that nobody goes. Pple go there for the Sheng song mart only. I was surprised that tennery was sold at a good price. In my honest opinion, it's simply too exp....

An opinion based on sentiment and clouded perception is like "a frog under the coconut shell" as the malay proverbs goes..Ten mile junction was a like a ghost town.....but lets see how it transform...and DTL has the shorter access to the CBD than Boon Lay....plus it cuts across the other lines at Botanic(Circle), Newton (NS), Bugis (EW), Little India (NEL)...the connectivity to the various line intersect at a less round-about route compared to EW line which possibly was planned to cover as much of the geographical location as possible and is not the most efficient route to travel...but if you drive, jam is all over Sinagpore....then again many of us will find driving too expensive eventually....maybe you are different.

juayster
11-03-13, 21:22
An opinion based on sentiment and clouded perception is like "a frog under the coconut shell" as the malay proverbs goes..Ten mile junction was a like a ghost town.....but lets see how it transform...and DTL has the shorter access to the CBD than Boon Lay....plus it cuts across the other lines at Botanic(Circle), Newton (NS), Bugis (EW), Little India (NEL)...the connectivity to the various line intersect at a less round-about route compared to EW line which possibly was planned to cover as much of the geographical location as possible and is not the most efficient route to travel...but if you drive, jam is all over Sinagpore....then again many of us will find driving too expensive eventually....maybe you are different.

Well, I can only provide my personal opinion. It's up to u to take it or not. U dun have to say that I have clouded perception or call me a frog. If u like this area, just go ahead and buy it.

mastrix
11-03-13, 22:25
Luckily Bt Panjang Hub is not going to be like Jurong Point. I prefer a more quiet place to shop and live. Plus point I think. :cheers1:

TMATT
11-03-13, 22:50
Max for the centris? May not .... When the Jurong MRT that area condo launch at $1500psf ( hear they purchase the land at $800-$900psf?)
The centris will be higher as the Jurong Point is a big draw, let see how Hillion sale are?

Centris is a completed condo and a few years old, while hillion is a up-and-coming project, with new downtown line..... so if you believe future price will go up, then buy...... I see centris price is already max.....

dare2
12-03-13, 05:47
Well, I can only provide my personal opinion. It's up to u to take it or not. U dun have to say that I have clouded perception or call me a frog. If u like this area, just go ahead and buy it.
....haha you are taking it literally.....maybe you are after all, just use fact as comparison....maybe you should look at DTL more closely...

irisng
12-03-13, 08:27

Well, I lived in Bukit Panjang for >10 yrs too, but I like the area because of the amenities there though currently transportation is not so convenience without MRT but I have direct bus to my workplace, so no problem for me. A future hawker centre and an upcoming MRT station will be a plus to that area :2cents: ;) .

juayster
12-03-13, 09:46
....haha you are taking it literally.....maybe you are after all, just use fact as comparison....maybe you should look at DTL more closely...

Lol. Sorry I'm not into Malay proverb. As the Chinese proverb says, "the tortoise shd not laugh at the turtle". What makes ur opinion better than mine? :D what makes ur fact better than mine? :D if u only like to hear good things for this project because you are going to buy it soon, I suggest u start your own thread and ask for contributions for only the wonderful things in Bkt panjang. Very naive. :D

dare2
12-03-13, 20:19
Lol. Sorry I'm not into Malay proverb. As the Chinese proverb says, "the tortoise shd not laugh at the turtle". What makes ur opinion better than mine? :D what makes ur fact better than mine? :D if u only like to hear good things for this project because you are going to buy it soon, I suggest u start your own thread and ask for contributions for only the wonderful things in Bkt panjang. Very naive. :D
hahahhahahahhahahahhahahahaha you are a joker....tortoise can swim after the boat....but you better swim fast

juayster
12-03-13, 21:32
hahahhahahahhahahahhahahahaha you are a joker....tortoise can swim after the boat....but you better swim fast

Hahaha. Gong cb.

dare2
12-03-13, 22:36
....hmmm now I am having second thought about Bt Panjang....some individuals there sound as scary as JB....

terrynfs
13-03-13, 16:50
heard from agent

Indicative Price:
1bedroom from S$6xxK
2bedroom from S$8xxK
3bedroom est. S$1.5xx m
4bedroom est. S$1,7xx m
Penthouse est. from S$2.5xx m

2 bedder looks good compare to recent launches

bargain hunter
13-03-13, 17:30
3 bedder and 4 bedder too ex liao lah. how can? gap between 2 and 3 bedder is usually not so big? if its so, pple will buy 2*2 bedders than 1 3 bedder liao.

heard from agent

Indicative Price:
1bedroom from S$6xxK
2bedroom from S$8xxK
3bedroom est. S$1.5xx m
4bedroom est. S$1,7xx m

terrynfs
13-03-13, 17:45
3 & 4 bedder from 19th floor upwards :D

terrynfs
13-03-13, 17:49
3 bedder and 4 bedder too ex liao lah. how can? gap between 2 and 3 bedder is usually not so big? if its so, pple will buy 2*2 bedders than 1 3 bedder liao.

1 Bedroom (Type A1a, A1, A2a, A2)
Size: Est. 463 – 549 sqft (208 units)
Floor-to-Floor Ceiling Height: 3.15m
1 Bedroom SOHO (Type A1S, A2S)
Size: Est. 463 – 474 sqft (120 units)
Floor-to-Floor Ceiling Height: 3.60m
2 Bedroom (Type B1a, B1)
Size: Est. 710 – 872 sqft (104 units)
2 Bedroom SOHO (Type B1S)
Size: Est. 710 sqft (60 units)
3 Bedroom (Type C1)
Size: Est. 1,163 sqft (12 units)
4 Bedroom (Type D1, D2)
Size: Est. 1,356 – 1,410 sqft (24 units)
Penthouse (Type E1, E2, E3)
Size: Est 2,616 – 3,208 sqft (18 units)

and 36 units only in total

13-03-13, 17:51
heard from agent

Indicative Price:
1bedroom from S$6xxK
2bedroom from S$8xxK
3bedroom est. S$1.5xx m
4bedroom est. S$1,7xx m

Just look at the mix of units and you will know why price like dat, so many 1 & 2 beds.

terrynfs
13-03-13, 17:54
Just look at the mix of units and you will know why price like dat, so many 1 & 2 beds.

exactly
for me, 2 bedder 8xxk with 3.15m ceiling looks attractive

bargain hunter
13-03-13, 20:35
ic. thanks. prices for 1 and 2 bedders seem alright.

1 Bedroom (Type A1a, A1, A2a, A2)
Size: Est. 463 – 549 sqft (208 units)
1 Bedroom SOHO (Type A1S, A2S)
Size: Est. 463 – 474 sqft (120 units)
2 Bedroom (Type B1a, B1)
Size: Est. 710 – 872 sqft (104 units)
2 Bedroom SOHO (Type B1S)
Size: Est. 710 sqft (60 units)
3 Bedroom (Type C1)
Size: Est. 1,163 sqft (12 units)
4 Bedroom (Type D1, D2)
Size: Est. 1,356 – 1,410 sqft (24 units)
Penthouse (Type E1, E2, E3)
Size: Est 2,616 – 3,208 sqft (18 units)

and 36 units only in total

terrynfs
13-03-13, 23:45
indicative price range increase to 1.4k-1.5k

bargain hunter
14-03-13, 00:03
huh, so now, 2 bedder from $1m?!?!?!

indicative price range increase to 1.4k-1.5k

terrynfs
14-03-13, 00:46
huh, so now, 2 bedder from $1m?!?!?!

not very sure, but i think starting price should still be high 8xxk or low 9xxk

HCL
14-03-13, 09:32
exactly
for me, 2 bedder 8xxk with 3.15m ceiling looks attractive

The high is floor to floor not floor to ceiling. Properly the high from floor to ceiling will be around 2.85m

dare2
15-03-13, 05:34
The high is floor to floor not floor to ceiling. Properly the high from floor to ceiling will be around 2.85m
That's right, the same with Tree House, the floor to floor is 3.15m, floor to ceiling is 2.85m.

henryhk
15-03-13, 06:57
I tink tey have enough cheques to increase price....people see value in Bukit panjang

irisng
15-03-13, 08:26
Looks like the jam at PIE is partly caused by the filter lane to Lornie Road. After pass by that area, traffic seems to be quite smooth but jam again when come to the exit of the Steven Road and also heavy traffic heading to Toa Payoh side. But during school holidays, traffic is smooth for the exit to Steven Road.

terrynfs
17-03-13, 16:01
vvip tomorrow

bargain hunter
17-03-13, 17:23
out of the blue vvip on a monday?

vvip tomorrow

terrynfs
17-03-13, 17:39
out of the blue vvip on a monday?

to avoid the crash with d'nest and uv i think

how about bartley ridge, launched also?

bargain hunter
17-03-13, 20:12
think bartley ridge is scheduled for closer to end of this week. really quickly squeeze in between haha.

to avoid the crash with d'nest and uv i think

how about bartley ridge, launched also?

Yikky
18-03-13, 12:50
1 bedder - 1495psf.. wow
:eek:

terrynfs
18-03-13, 13:48
1 bedder - 1495psf.. wow

starting price or average?

how about 2 bedder?

bargain hunter
18-03-13, 14:55
and before or after discount? hee

starting price or average?

how about 2 bedder?

lionhill
18-03-13, 15:22
I tink tey have enough cheques to increase price....people see value in Bukit panjang
Vlaue is everywhere.....
but the current value of Centris is only 900+ psf.....

irisng
18-03-13, 15:43
In the beginning, the agent told me that the price range is around $1.2 - $1.3 psf, wow, now is already $1.4+psf.:scared-1: Actually, there are not much of this type of project (which I think), with MRT, LRT, shopping malls within the same area. I have considered booking a unit too, but not willing to pay the ABSD leh.

bargain hunter
18-03-13, 15:45
if u r looking for this type of unit, wouldn't urban vista be a better choice?

In the beginning, the agent told me that the price range is around $1.2 - $1.3 psf, wow, now is already $1.4+psf.:scared-1: Actually, there are not much of this type of project (which I think), with MRT, LRT, shopping malls within the same area. I have considered booking a unit too, but not willing to pay the ABSD leh.

irisng
18-03-13, 16:39
if u r looking for this type of unit, wouldn't urban vista be a better choice?

But Tanah Merah sounds very far to me leh.

azeoprop
18-03-13, 16:47
But Tanah Merah sounds very far to me leh.

Sennett residences not very far then ... :D

irisng
18-03-13, 17:21
Sennett residences not very far then ... :D

Looks not bad er, but I have to pay the ABSD leh, not willing to pay lor.:scared-3:
Don't know whether I still have the opportunity to change my current house or not?:beats-me-man:

dtrax
18-03-13, 18:20
Really juz tentage jitao no showflat lol

bargain hunter
18-03-13, 20:30
how many sold under the tentage?!

Really juz tentage jitao no showflat lol

moneymatters
18-03-13, 21:28
Was curious and stop by at 6.30pm. Orangetee agent serving me confirmed that 100+ units sold during the VVIP. Was quoted a pool facing 1 bedroom unit 463sq. ft on 8th floor at 720+K (1550psf) but unit in question was sold by the time I left the tent by 7.15pm. Pretty incredible sales considering the showflat is not even ready:beats-me-man:

bargain hunter
18-03-13, 22:35
oh no, we have reached the stage when 100+ units can be sold without even a showflat.

Was curious and stop by at 6.30pm. Orangetee agent serving me confirmed that 100+ units sold during the VVIP. Was quoted a pool facing 1 bedroom unit 463sq. ft on 8th floor at 720+K (1550psf) but unit in question was sold by the time I left the tent by 7.15pm. Pretty incredible sales considering the showflat is not even ready:beats-me-man:

Yikky
18-03-13, 23:11
2bedder psf not bad, cheapest(mayspring facing) 7th floor asking 1247psf.
Abt 3-4k per storey onwards.

richie$$$
18-03-13, 23:20
Agree not much stuff in bukit panjang
Somemore retail shops what type those old Chang kee gong cha
Any anchor tenant

terrynfs
18-03-13, 23:26
for me, star buy is the 2 bedder soho, >15th floor, 3.6m floor to floor
starts at 940k, 1330psf

dmonddd
18-03-13, 23:28
everyone jumping in because of affordable --> below 1 mil

10 yrs down the road...20 years down the road.....30 years down the road.... will it look like beauty world plaza, international plaza,
bukit timah plaza....

agree that thisis new concept but....capital land malls still triumph over small heartland malls

dmonddd
18-03-13, 23:32
anyone stayed in a soho before

is this a real soho where business can operate from this unit

try cleaning the ceiling or changing bulbs

for me, star buy is the 2 bedder soho, >15th floor, 3.6m floor to floor
starts at 940k, 1330psf

NO_7
19-03-13, 13:01
Like me sum up all the pricing instead go round the pages to figure out:D

1 Bedroom 463 – 549 sqft, 208 units, $720K 1550psf

1 Bedroom SOHO 463 – 474 sqft, 120 units

2 Bedroom 710 – 872 sqft, 104 units, 1247psf

2 Bedroom SOHO 710 sqft, 60 units, $940k 1330psf

3 Bedroom 1163 sqft, 12 units, $1.6m 1375psf

bargain hunter
19-03-13, 13:10
let me add to it from info at another thread:

3 Bedroom 1163 sqft, 12 units, $1.6m 1375psf (ALL 12 UNITS GONE) :ashamed1:

bargain hunter
19-03-13, 13:11
now, anyone can update how many sold?

NO_7
19-03-13, 13:14
let me add to it from info at another thread: WT long kang view pricing in the west sold out just 1 day? :scared-5:

bargain hunter
19-03-13, 13:30
dunno leh.

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showpost.php?p=380459&postcount=1

WT long kang view pricing in the west sold out just 1 day? :scared-5:

Fiona2004
19-03-13, 14:12

3 Bedroom 1163 sqft, 12 units, $1.6m 1375psf

I heard 1 bedder from $668K

2 bedder from $886K

4 bedder from 1.66m ?

terrynfs
19-03-13, 15:03
let me add to it from info at another thread:

1 bedder 668k confirmed
2 bedder the lowest i get is 903k
3 bedder sold out
4 bedder never ask :D

terrynfs
19-03-13, 15:06
strong feeling this project will become another parc centros, all large units go fast, and left 1 bedders

propertychap
19-03-13, 15:07
The pricing is similar to Bedok Residences. I might as well get Bedok Residences

henryhk
19-03-13, 15:16
Huat ah!!! I wonder which one better, hillview peak or this one??

Pro888
19-03-13, 15:47
Huat ah!!! I wonder which one better, hillview peak or this one??

Very difficult question. Hmm.......

Both the same, not good. Far from everywhere. :D

Fiona2004
19-03-13, 16:05
strong feeling this project will become another parc centros, all large units go fast, and left 1 bedders

What are the reasons? Your Maysprings hua ah!

terrynfs
19-03-13, 16:25
What are the reasons? Your Maysprings hua ah!

:D 2 bedder 12xx-13xx psf, 1 bedder 14xx-15xx psf, 2 bedder looks budget, and more importantly 328 of 546 are 1 bedder

mcmlxxvi
19-03-13, 16:29
1 bedder - 1495psf.. wow

Madness. All upside priced in gaogao liao.

Fiona2004
19-03-13, 16:46

But it only took the developer half year to clear all the stocks. Am I right?

Noexit
19-03-13, 16:59
so how many units sold ? any update

terrynfs
19-03-13, 17:03
But it only took the developer half year to clear all the stocks. Am I right?

exactly, soon or less it will be a sold out :p

Fiona2004
19-03-13, 17:52
exactly, soon or less it will be a sold out :p

So will Hillion do!

flagship74
19-03-13, 22:40
Hearsay..85% SOLD;)

bargain hunter
19-03-13, 22:46
85% of launched units or 85% of ALL units?

Hearsay..85% SOLD;)

Noexit
19-03-13, 22:49
Hearsay..85% SOLD;)

85% sold u mean 1st phase or ?

Allthepies
19-03-13, 22:49
wonder when is sim lian going to make an announcement?

bargain hunter
19-03-13, 22:53
85% of whole project sold seems rather impossible since "only" 100+ units were sold yesterday.

Fiona2004
19-03-13, 22:56
Hearsay..85% SOLD;)
You bought 2 units? 2 bedders?

NO_7
19-03-13, 23:05
Not surprise that its 85% sold.

terrynfs
19-03-13, 23:12
should be 85% of phase 1, "showflat" a bit quiet tonight

Allthepies
19-03-13, 23:12
Wow my Sim Lian going to cheong!

newbie11
19-03-13, 23:17
Looking for alternative mortgage for Hillion? 1M SIBOR package with interest offset feature. Click here (http://findahomeloan.sg/package-details?fahlpid=91) for details

Wild Falcon
20-03-13, 13:37
Why Bedok? Very old HDB town with not much character other than many suicide cases. Somehow other HDB heartlands like Toa Payoh, Tiong Bahru and Queenstown, even though older, trumps Bedok in terms of personality. Bt Panjang is less crowded and surrounded by nature. Only problem is the downtown lilne construction. But this project will complete after the downtime line is completed. And with new MRT around and amenitieis, should be on par or even exceed Bedok in terms of livability.

The pricing is similar to Bedok Residences. I might as well get Bedok Residences

moneymatters
20-03-13, 14:21
200+ units sold according to OT agent in first phase as of last night. Pretty impressive.

terrynfs
20-03-13, 14:33
200+ units sold according to OT agent in first phase as of last night. Pretty impressive.

200+ for Monday & Tuesday, not bad

bargain hunter
20-03-13, 17:34
yeah, that's more reasonable. clearing 100+ a day.

200+ for Monday & Tuesday, not bad

Rosy
20-03-13, 19:19
Why Bedok? Very old HDB town with not much character other than many suicide cases. Somehow other HDB heartlands like Toa Payoh, Tiong Bahru and Queenstown, even though older, trumps Bedok in terms of personality. Bt Panjang is less crowded and surrounded by nature. Only problem is the downtown lilne construction. But this project will complete after the downtime line is completed. And with new MRT around and amenitieis, should be on par or even exceed Bedok in terms of livability.
Subjective personal preference on location.

I would prefer bedok residences. Capitaland is good at managing mass market mall.

irisng
20-03-13, 21:42
Subjective personal preference on location.

I would prefer bedok residences. Capitaland is good at managing mass market mall.

Bukit Panjang Plaza is under Capitaland too, if I'm not wrong and it is near to Hillion.

dare2
20-03-13, 22:34
....can cross over to Junction 10 for Giant.....

irisng
20-03-13, 22:42
There is a Post Office nearby too where you can send and collect your parcels.:D

showa8
20-03-13, 23:54
Hope there is a Cinema in this mall...Bukit Panjang is badly in need of one:cheers6:

bargain hunter
20-03-13, 23:58
http://info.sgx.com/webcoranncatth.nsf/VwAttachments/Att_EE8A89086B02CAA548257B340035A695/$file/Sim.Lian.launches.Hillion.Residences.at.the.heart.of.Bukit.Panjang.pdf?openelement

they already sold 200+ units on monday and tuesday and yet they are saying initially offering 250 units for sale tomorrow.

so after tomorrow they will announce that response overwhelming and they released more units and sold 300+, make it sound like damn hot so that pple will chiong in to buy during weekend?

terrynfs
21-03-13, 01:10
http://info.sgx.com/webcoranncatth.nsf/VwAttachments/Att_EE8A89086B02CAA548257B340035A695/$file/Sim.Lian.launches.Hillion.Residences.at.the.heart.of.Bukit.Panjang.pdf?openelement

they already sold 200+ units on monday and tuesday and yet they are saying initially offering 250 units for sale tomorrow.

so after tomorrow they will announce that response overwhelming and they released more units and sold 300+, make it sound like damn hot so that pple will chiong in to buy during weekend?

possible, that's sales strategy :D

mcmlxxvi
21-03-13, 09:55

Suicide cases i dunno. But every other day got funeral dong dong chiang.

It is afteall the most populated hdb estate, and one with high % of elderly. I grew up here. It also means here have almost everything n more.

bargain hunter
21-03-13, 09:58
BT simply repeated the sim lian press release. did not say all 3 bedders long gone haha.

PUBLISHED MARCH 21, 2013
Hillion Residences in Bukit Panjang launched
Condo development comes with mall, bus interchange

[SINGAPORE] Hillion Residences is set to be Singapore's first mixed-use development in the west to integrate residential living with amenities such as a retail mall and a fully air-conditioned bus interchange.

The development in Bukit Panjang will be launched by Sim Lian JV Pte Ltd today.

It will be built above the retail mall and transportation hubs and linked to them by walkways.

"Bukit Panjang is truly a bustling, up-and-coming area with easy access to major transportation hubs as well as lifestyle amenities and nature attractions located nearby," said Kuik Sing Beng, executive director, Sim Lian Group.
The development is located close to nature being near Bukit Panjang and Pang Sua park connectors as well as the nearby Western Adventure loop which connects the nearby Dairy Farm and Bukit Timah Nature Reserve.

It is also within easy access of major expressways BKE and KJE and educational institutions, Zhenghua Primary School and West View Primary School.

"They can enjoy the serenity of living in the suburbs with the convenience of having a shopping mall at their doorstep, and easy access to the city and CBD with all the transportation hubs downstairs," Mr Kuik explained.

The private condominum spans three residential blocks and consists of 546 units which range from one-bedroom units to penthouses.

The site is located on an area of approximately 204,000 square feet with a leasehold of 99 years.

It is scheduled for completion in 2015 and is slated to receive its Temporary Occupation Permit (TOP) in September 2018.

Phase one will see 250 units released for sale and will have an early bird discount of 3 per cent and an additional buyer's stamp duty (ABSD) discount of 7 per cent.

After the discount, prices will range from $668,000 for a one bedroom unit of 463 sq ft to $2,780,000 for a penthouse unit of 2,616 sq ft.
The sales gallery will be located at Petir Road and will be open between 10am and 7pm daily from today onwards.

NO_7
21-03-13, 13:19
山乐园 retail component:
2 storey retail podium with 2 levels of retail basement, GFA 216,000 sqft more than 100 shops. A family and lifestyle mall with essential offerings such as supermarket, pharmacy, health-care, food & beverage options, enrichment centres and other complementary trades.

moneymatters
21-03-13, 13:42
Just for comparison

Hillion Mall - >100 shops - 216,000 sq. ft.
Bukit Panjang Plaza - 116 shops - 215,000 sq. ft
Clementi Mall - 119 shops - 191,000 sq. ft

terrynfs
21-03-13, 14:25
Just for comparison

Hillion Mall - >100 shops - 216,000 sq. ft.
Bukit Panjang Plaza - 116 shops - 215,000 sq. ft
Clementi Mall - 119 shops - 191,000 sq. ft

from wiki:
bpp: 146,030 sq ft (13,567 m2) of Net Lettable Area
clementi: Net Lettable Area (NLA) 191,000 sq ft
hillion should be similar size of bpp

terrynfs
21-03-13, 14:30
and junction 10:
GFA: 121,000 sq ft
NLA: 92,000 sq ft

phantom_opera
21-03-13, 15:42
The developer released 250 condo units factoring in a three percent early bird discount and an ABSD discount of seven percent. Prices range from S$668,000 for a one-bedroom unit to S$2.78 million for a penthouse.

lok lok HUAT Ah 668

terrynfs
21-03-13, 17:22
still no official sales figure?

flagship74
21-03-13, 18:35
still no official sales figure?

90% fully SOLD!!;)

terrynfs
21-03-13, 18:41
90% fully SOLD!!;)

phase I :D

Pro888
21-03-13, 19:07
90% fully SOLD!!;)

No. Not 90% sold. It is 100% sold but of 100 :D units.

TMATT
21-03-13, 19:08
$668K? :D that about $1450psf!!!

Congrat to those buy D23 private condo, no wonder difficult to find unit less then $700psf or $900psf at this area anymore, maybe within this years, all unit here will above $1001psf ( less EC)

Cheers to all investor in the West!

The developer released 250 condo units factoring in a three percent early bird discount and an ABSD discount of seven percent. Prices range from S$668,000 for a one-bedroom unit to S$2.78 million for a penthouse.

lok lok HUAT Ah 668

DC33_2008
21-03-13, 21:47
Wow! Really hot in the northwest.

dare2
21-03-13, 22:07
90% fully SOLD!!;)
You contributed to the statistic?

DC33_2008
21-03-13, 22:10
Bedok residence looks cheap.

bargain hunter
21-03-13, 22:31
90% of 250 units phase 1 sold? that means din sell much since mon and tues already 200 sold?

phantom_opera
21-03-13, 22:40
90% of 250 units phase 1 sold? that means din sell much since mon and tues already 200 sold?

668,000 not auspicious enough, should do 668,668 or 668,888 mah ;)

NO_7
22-03-13, 07:35
Katong Regency was sold out about a week or so.

DC33_2008
22-03-13, 09:43
This project will benefit the other condos along upper bukit timah road.

phantom_opera
22-03-13, 09:44
Sim Lian pricing the studio at FEO's standard ... 14xxpsf @ 688k is indeed too much for standard studio ...

Wild Falcon
22-03-13, 10:47
I thought CNA yesterday reported 50% sold? Or reported wrongly?

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporebusinessnews/view/1261492/1/.html

mcmlxxvi
22-03-13, 10:53
"It is scheduled for completion in 2015 and is slated to receive its Temporary Occupation Permit (TOP) in September 2018."

Am i missing something here?

Wild Falcon
22-03-13, 11:00
Frankly at $1400psf, one might want to consider Hillview Peak Instead? Indicative pricing only $1300+psf and 2 MRT stations closer to town. Also near to the mall HillV2, exclusively private enclave and amazing views of nature (real nature not artificial man made parks). Downside is surrounded by FH condos but the Hillier also surrounded by FH but still sold out.

NO_7
22-03-13, 13:27
"It is scheduled for completion in 2015 and is slated to receive its Temporary Occupation Permit (TOP) in September 2018."

Am i missing something here?

Maybe 2 years for the mall or the bus interchange?

moneymatters
22-03-13, 13:54
Frankly at $1400psf, one might want to consider Hillview Peak Instead? Indicative pricing only $1300+psf and 2 MRT stations closer to town. Also near to the mall HillV2, exclusively private enclave and amazing views of nature (real nature not artificial man made parks). Downside is surrounded by FH condos but the Hillier also surrounded by FH but still sold out.
A safer and perhaps better bet is this new condo project (yet to be launched) next to Diary Farm Estate. Very close to Hillview MRT station and with nature reserve at your door steps. Accessibility to BKE is great. My issue with hill view projects are the roads leading into/out of Hillview estate. It's a serious bottle-neck with no clear solution in sight....real pain.

Wild Falcon
22-03-13, 14:03
Depends on which direction u come from. If you go by Bukit Timah to Upper Bukit Timah during evening peak hours, you will be glad you are at Hillview Ave and not Dairy Farm. You can access Hillview Ave via Old Jurong Road, Jurong Kechil, Hume Ave or Hillview Road way before Dairy Farm Road. There is usually jam from Hume Ave onwards towards Upper Bukit Timah. If you come by BKE, it's usually easy access to Hillview via Dairy Farm Road as well. In any case, a new road will be built from Hillview DIRECT to Dairy farm road. You can refer to masterplan.

But I think the Dairy Farm project should be quite attractive as well. No news of it yet.

A safer and perhaps better bet is this new condo project (yet to be launched) next to Diary Farm Estate. Very close to Hillview MRT station and with nature reserve at your door steps. Accessibility to BKE is great. My issue with hill view projects are the roads leading into/out of Hillview estate. It's a serious bottle-neck with no clear solution in sight....real pain.

Pro888
22-03-13, 14:16

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporebusinessnews/view/1261492/1/.html

Propertyguru also reported 50% sold. So current 2 projects in the west are not selling well.

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/property-management-news/2013/3/35450/125-units-sold-at-hillion-residences

august
22-03-13, 14:48
a safer and better bet is to avoid new launches and get a resale in the area.

bargain hunter
22-03-13, 15:27
50% of the 250 unit first phase is rather pathetic. not even 200 out of the total 500+.

RCT
22-03-13, 16:15
Propertyguru also reported 50% sold. So current 2 projects in the west are not selling well.

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/property-management-news/2013/3/35450/125-units-sold-at-hillion-residences

Let us face it.. Total is 546 units... Sold around 125 units.... 50%..... To me it looks less than 25%. A few more launch coming... Let us see the response...

terrynfs
22-03-13, 16:18
1 bedder 668k+ 300+ units, over-price, and causes the slow sales

2 bedder looks good for me, no bullet, otherwise i will choose 2 bedder soho

bargain hunter
22-03-13, 16:21
too greedy liao. they think they are FEO

terrynfs
22-03-13, 16:24
too greedy liao. they think they are FEO

i think they bet on 1 bedder will soon or less get sold

Mary Lee
22-03-13, 16:37
a safer and better bet is to avoid new launches and get a resale in the area.

What about this one?

TERRENE AT BUKIT TIMAH JALAN JURONG KECHIL Condominium 1 1,500,000 990 Strata 1,515 Jan-13
TERRENE AT BUKIT TIMAH JALAN JURONG KECHIL Condominium 1 1,480,000 1,076 Strata 1,375 Jan-13
TERRENE AT BUKIT TIMAH JALAN JURONG KECHIL Condominium 1 2,250,000 1,636 Strata 1,375 Dec-12
TERRENE AT BUKIT TIMAH JALAN JURONG KECHIL Condominium 1 2,150,000 1,765 Strata 1,218 Sep-12
TERRENE AT BUKIT TIMAH JALAN JURONG KECHIL Condominium 1 2,200,000 2,034 Strata 1,081 Jan-12

999 years, closer to town, near Beauty World MRT and shopping malls, near two nature parks, easy access to PIE, TOP soon and can start collecting rental immediately (meaning cheapper than Hillion by 5 years rental)

Please don't shoot me. I am not vested. I am here to learn.

newbie11
22-03-13, 16:55
its very close to each other.

august
22-03-13, 17:57
What about this one?

TERRENE AT BUKIT TIMAH JALAN JURONG KECHIL Condominium 1 1,500,000 990 Strata 1,515 Jan-13
TERRENE AT BUKIT TIMAH JALAN JURONG KECHIL Condominium 1 1,480,000 1,076 Strata 1,375 Jan-13
TERRENE AT BUKIT TIMAH JALAN JURONG KECHIL Condominium 1 2,250,000 1,636 Strata 1,375 Dec-12
TERRENE AT BUKIT TIMAH JALAN JURONG KECHIL Condominium 1 2,150,000 1,765 Strata 1,218 Sep-12
TERRENE AT BUKIT TIMAH JALAN JURONG KECHIL Condominium 1 2,200,000 2,034 Strata 1,081 Jan-12

999 years, closer to town, near Beauty World MRT and shopping malls, near two nature parks, easy access to PIE, TOP soon and can start collecting rental immediately (meaning cheapper than Hillion by 5 years rental)

no tennis court, i don't like.

dare2
22-03-13, 18:07
http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/property-management-news/2013/3/35450/125%20units%20sold%20at%20Hillion%20Residences?utm_source=emailer-italerts&utm_medium=edm&utm_campaign=news-daily

...here stated only 50% of 250 units launched sold??????

terrynfs
22-03-13, 18:11
What about this one?

quantum too high

Mary Lee
22-03-13, 21:27
quantum too high

I see. Thanks.

But if for own stay, is it better?

I am just wondering how they can build 4 bedrooms with 1,356 sqft nowadays. My 3 bedder is more than 1,400 sqft, and my designer said so small what to do.

mastrix
22-03-13, 21:53
Sorry, this design reminds me of People's Park Centre

http://i47.tinypic.com/nps0e8.jpg

:)

Mary Lee
22-03-13, 21:57
I see. Thanks.

But if for own stay, is it better?

I am just wondering how they can build 4 bedrooms with 1,356 sqft nowadays. My 3 bedder is more than 1,400 sqft, and my designer said so small what to do.

And in Trilling, a 4 bedder can even start from 1,132 sqft. I am just confused.

Nighttrain
22-03-13, 23:30
And in Trilling, a 4 bedder can even start from 1,132 sqft. I am just confused.
For those who wanted to buy trilling 4bedroom unit pls open ur eye big big.. Wat ever they display in their show flat is not to scale...firstly I saw the red colour tape pasted on the wall, i asked the agent Wat that he reply indicate where the window are..Than I looked at the bed and side table... Ooh the side table already cross the red line.. Ha ha cannot even fit in a queen side bed and 2 side table.. Secondly nan hua primary too near...school bell can be hear every 30 min..thirdly still need to walk 2 bus stop without shelter to mrt

sunrise
23-03-13, 00:02
Sorry, this design reminds me of People's Park Centre

http://i47.tinypic.com/nps0e8.jpg

:)

this picture remind manys who patronise keong siak street in the eighties. :D
left behind many sweet memories.

DC33_2008
23-03-13, 07:39
Not sure the selling point of this place as compared to the other developments along upper Bukit Timah road when price difference can be as much as $300-400psf with FH status. The train is not going further north nor the buses going to prime places. Why not just stay 1-2 stops from there and can still enjoy the malls minus the crowd.

henryhk
23-03-13, 08:17
Not sure the selling point of this place as compared to the other developments along upper Bukit Timah road when price difference can be as much as $300-400psf with FH status. The train is not going further north nor the buses going to prime places. Why not just stay 1-2 stops from there and can still enjoy the malls minus the crowd.
Ya, Freehold condos there used to be only 600+ psf and can't sell for a few years, I know a few buyers just sell at a loss and move on with life..... now at this time only 1100 psf average....I tink is a value buy, ....near term u got the green corridor to boost the price there and 2015 downtown east line

DC33_2008
23-03-13, 08:29
Just wait when Bukit Timah plaza and surrounding to upgrade.
Ya, Freehold condos there used to be only 600+ psf and can't sell for a few years, I know a few buyers just sell at a loss and move on with life..... now at this time only 1100 psf average....I tink is a value buy, ....near term u got the green corridor to boost the price there and 2015 downtown east line

henryhk
23-03-13, 08:42
Got upgrade Bukit timah plaza? No news lei.......really old and neglected place

DC33_2008
23-03-13, 09:00
They will have to once the other facilities are up. :)
Got upgrade Bukit timah plaza? No news lei.......really old and neglected place

henryhk
23-03-13, 11:10
They will have to once the other facilities are up. :)
I wait for 10 over years, hahaha, nver mind.....anyway hillview area also slowly Huat , huat😇

TMATT
23-03-13, 13:04
Will reflex in Concept plan 2013???
But by then will be too late to buy into D23 area.

DC33_2008
23-03-13, 14:12
Have planted a seed in D21 for more than 10 years. Now can see some light. :D
I wait for 10 over years, hahaha, nver mind.....anyway hillview area also slowly Huat , huat😇

henryhk
23-03-13, 15:48
Have planted a seed in D21 for more than 10 years. Now can see some light. :D
Tats good,........hope don't need wait too long, with everywhere making record psf.....where to find a freehold condo so near hillview mrt and reasonable price....I am happy the garment create the green corridor, and not convert the waste land to condo.....enough liao

oops
23-03-13, 16:25
http://www.juronggatewaycondo.sg/current-developments/

westman
25-03-13, 07:39
Went there on sat... looking for two bedders.

Got the following quotes..

#15-xx, original price before less is 1257k (1770psf), after less 1005k (1415psf)

#14-xx, original price before less is 1227k (1728psf) , afer less 981k (1381psf)

No disrespect to bro whom has vested in bt panjang area...Bukit panjang area can sell at 1700++ psf meh? Tot this is like sales gimmick... make up super high before discount... it give you feeling that you are get a good deal...

flagship74
25-03-13, 09:10

#15-xx, original price before less is 1257k (1770psf), after less 1005k (1415psf)

#14-xx, original price before less is 1227k (1728psf) , afer less 981k (1381psf)

No disrespect to bro whom has vested in bt panjang area...Bukit panjang area can sell at 1700++ psf meh? Tot this is like sales gimmick... make up super high before discount... it give you feeling that you are get a good deal...

I think the px is quite attractive expecially after discount.:cheers6:

TMATT
25-03-13, 10:48
Wow, you are right, really sales glimmick.

never know the price was 1770psf before discount.
That only mean one thing - Developer are not willing to lower the price but do more on marketing and increase the original price up 15%-20%, to made Buyer feel good.

1381psf to 1415psf? Think it is norm for D23 Private Condo now.

Just wonder the buyer will base on original price of 1257K to pay for mortgage or 1005k to pay??

DC33_2008
25-03-13, 11:21
It is unfortunate that quite a lot of buyers are overwhelmed by the large discount and forgot about the final $psf. :doh:
Wow, you are right, really sales glimmick.

never know the price was 1770psf before discount.
That only mean one thing - Developer are not willing to lower the price but do more on marketing and increase the original price up 15%-20%, to made Buyer feel good.

1381psf to 1415psf? Think it is norm for D23 Private Condo now.

Just wonder the buyer will base on original price of 1257K to pay for mortgage or 1005k to pay??

TMATT
25-03-13, 11:27
Agree with you...but can't really blame them.

1. They are worry about CM 8, CM 9, CM10 etc.

2. Some had been waiting since 2009, rent a place, every year pay more then the amount then buying a private condo by paying monthly mortgage only.
They can't afford anymore, i know a friend had spent $3000 X 12 month X 3yrs = $108000 on rental !!!

3. Every cooling measure come out, those got multi property will be smiling, but those yet got more then one will lost another opportunity, as it really made them difficult to buy 2nd one for investment / upgrade purpose.

It is unfortunate that quite a lot of buyers are overwhelmed by the large discount and forgot about the final $psf. :doh:

phantom_opera
25-03-13, 11:31
how can developer lower their price if they bought the land expensive, how can they bought the land cheap if garmen refused to value the GLS cheaper?
how can the garmen value the GLS lands cheaper when there is so much money printing :p

construction cost - 250-300psf for OCR
land cost - depends on M2 (which double from 2005) so a piece of land valued at 300psf in 2005 have to be sold for 600psf as the reserve price

600 + 300psf + 100psf finance/marketing cost = 1000psf liao

that's why I say nothing will be below 1000psf it does not matter how many CMs are there

basically those who bought below 1000psf are super safe liao, just need to wait 2kpsf to sell

DC33_2008
25-03-13, 11:37
Garment always believe in having a free market and price should be based on market demand. Just pocket the money and redistribute the wealth. It will only go higher. Not sure what can DPM T do?
how can developer lower their price if they bought the land expensive, how can they bought the land cheap if garmen refused to value the GLS cheaper?
how can the garmen value the GLS lands cheaper when there is so much money printing :p

construction cost - 250-300psf for OCR
land cost - depends on M2 (which double from 2005) so a piece of land valued at 300psf in 2005 have to be sold for 600psf as the reserve price

600 + 300psf + 100psf finance/marketing cost = 1000psf liao

that's why I say nothing will be below 1000psf it does not matter how many CMs are there

basically those who bought below 1000psf are super safe liao, just need to wait 2kpsf to sell

phantom_opera
25-03-13, 11:43
Garment always believe in having a free market and price should be based on market demand. Just pocket the money and redistribute the wealth. It will only go higher. Not sure what can DPM T do?

I think 90% of ABSD / SSD probably go to Temasek/GIC, 10% for Budget redistribution lol

this article about HK saying want to get ultrarich that only way is via property development .... I think same is true for Singapore

香港的富豪有排第八的李家誠,二十四位的李兆基,二十六位的郭氏兄弟,排四十四位的鄭裕彤,全都是與地產有關,他們在房地產賺了一大筆,再發展至其他行業。由此可見在香港不做地產的,想創富的一定困難重重,連政府自己也是由土地及房地產(包括自己作為大股東的港鐵)產生可觀的收入。我想也想不到有那些公司可以如港鐵般在2012年的收入為357億元,利潤為136.7億元,利潤足足有近四成。雖然有一些是會計的利潤,但有政府參與其中,肯定帶來不少社會議題。

DC33_2008
25-03-13, 13:13
Life is going to be tougher moving forward. Only the ultra rich can divest. :(
I think 90% of ABSD / SSD probably go to Temasek/GIC, 10% for Budget redistribution lol

this article about HK saying want to get ultrarich that only way is via property development .... I think same is true for Singapore

香港的富豪有排第八的李家誠,二十四位的李兆基,二十六位的郭氏兄弟,排四十四位的鄭裕彤,全都是與地產有關,他們在房地產賺了一大筆,再發展至其他行業。由此可見在香港不做地產的,想創富的一定困難重重,連政府自己也是由土地及房地產(包括自己作為大股東的港鐵)產生可觀的收入。我想也想不到有那些公司可以如港鐵般在2012年的收入為357億元,利潤為136.7億元,利潤足足有近四成。雖然有一些是會計的利潤,但有政府參與其中,肯定帶來不少社會議題。

juayster
25-03-13, 13:17

This is the same developer that priced very high for the DBSS in Tampines right? And later back off after criticized by the public.

terrynfs
25-03-13, 14:05
i got the quotation for 2 bedder soho (15-xx, 3.6m f-f ceiling) for 950k, personally i think the price is very reasonable for a mixed development, and don't forget for the land itself costs developer 805psf

phantom_opera
25-03-13, 14:09
i got the quotation for 2 bedder soho (15-xx, 3.6m f-f ceiling) for 950k, personally i think the price is very reasonable for a mixed development, and don't forget for the land itself costs developer 805psf

is the 1br from 680k having high ceiling also?

terrynfs
25-03-13, 14:55
is the 1br from 680k having high ceiling also?

668k no, 1 bedder soho from around 720k, 2 bedder is a better buy for me

phantom_opera
25-03-13, 16:14
668k no, 1 bedder soho from around 720k, 2 bedder is a better buy for me

that will depend on how big is the 2br SOHO and whether price include the platform area

terrynfs
25-03-13, 17:22
that will depend on how big is the 2br SOHO and whether price include the platform area

1 bedder soho 463/474, 2 bedder soho 710

GForce
25-03-13, 17:30
Agree with you...but can't really blame them.

1. They are worry about CM 8, CM 9, CM10 etc.

2. Some had been waiting since 2009, rent a place, every year pay more then the amount then buying a private condo by paying monthly mortgage only.
They can't afford anymore, i know a friend had spent $3000 X 12 month X 3yrs = $108000 on rental !!!

3. Every cooling measure come out, those got multi property will be smiling, but those yet got more then one will lost another opportunity, as it really made them difficult to buy 2nd one for investment / upgrade purpose.
Aiyo felt heart pain for yr friend, that amt could be used to buy another pty leh!
Pty 101, max rental 1 yr after this period better to buy a place for own stay.
Must always plan ahead b4 the roof over one's head is sold man!
Hope yr friend learnt from this experience n not make the same mistake again!

henryhk
25-03-13, 18:16
U nver know, some people like to pay rent and keep a lot of free cash....to do business or other investment...like stocks....hahaha

TMATT
25-03-13, 21:13
Bro, not that he want, but when his HDB flat raise 100% from buy price of $180K, think many will be "smoke out" by property agency to sell & rent , keeping the nice profit while " wait for price to CRASH!

But ... What happened after 2009, we had all witness, think his flat if don't sell, now should worth $500K???

Can see from this forum that many still got this funny mindset, want crises so they can buy cheap cheap, want everyone to die & suffer like them.
We hope they carry on such negative thinking, as the time they cannot hold anymore but buy, will be time real crises come. Haha

Think those had brought below $1000psf, or even $600psf, need not to worry even market crash 20% as it only give another opportunity to buy more by using rental collected so far ( if crash 20%, some CM should had been remove)

Aiyo felt heart pain for yr friend, that amt could be used to buy another pty leh!
Pty 101, max rental 1 yr after this period better to buy a place for own stay.
Must always plan ahead b4 the roof over one's head is sold man!
Hope yr friend learnt from this experience n not make the same mistake again!

terrynfs
28-03-13, 16:36
any sales figure updates?

westman
28-03-13, 22:56
any sales figure updates?

after 3 quiet days without any forumer posting here before you did 6 hours ago.... you can imgaine how's the sales will be...

either all chiong they to buy thus not free to be keyboard warrior here or;
give it a missed.....

Trigger
31-03-13, 10:50
Went to take a look. Lowest quantum 1Br left is about $677k or approx $1,430psf. Agent told me sure to make money :tongue2:

propertychap
31-03-13, 11:14
Wow more expensive than bedok residences. Buy bedok

DC33_2008
31-03-13, 11:16
Bedok residence looks cheaper now. ;)
Wow more expensive than bedok residences. Buy bedok

phantom_opera
31-03-13, 11:35
price is FEO inspired, guess integrated project very rare so developer yayapapaya

zeamybro
31-03-13, 11:49
Wow 14xx psf ... Really no showflat?

Those keen in mixed dev can consider midtown at hougang as alternative

Rosy
31-03-13, 11:58
Wow 14xx psf ... Really no showflat?

Those keen in mixed dev can consider midtown at hougang as alternative
I expect the prices for the midtown to be similar to higher.

terrynfs
31-03-13, 14:28
Went to take a look. Lowest quantum 1Br left is about $677k or approx $1,430psf. Agent told me sure to make money :tongue2:

how is the 2 bedder now?

Trigger
31-03-13, 15:12
how is the 2 bedder now?

Seems quite a few available still, mostly #10 and above. The stack facing Upper Bt Timah road is around $935k or $1,317psf.

bargain hunter
31-03-13, 15:45
http://info.sgx.com/webcoranncatth.nsf/VwAttachments/Att_1DAFDF07C9F7211748257B3C003A25F4/$file/announce-IPT.SLBP_2013-03-28.pdf?openelement

#19-17 997k
#18-03 786k
#10-02 985k
#18-02 1.061m
#16-02 1.047m

moneymatters
09-04-13, 15:13
According today paper, 206 units sold so far.

phantom_opera
19-04-13, 15:47
highest psf sold in March was 1,698psf

can fight with The Hillier

:scared-1:

Pikachu1245
25-04-13, 01:47

1400++ to 1500++ psf with mrt/mall at door step are common and very popular with buyers these days as limited supply...just look at Watertown,Bedok Residence

electron
25-04-13, 04:59
1400++ to 1500++ psf with mrt/mall at door step are common and very popular with buyers these days as limited supply...just look at Watertown,Bedok Residence

Watertown and Bedok Residences were markedly cheaper when first launched though; just upwards of 1000psf. These newer launches (Sennet, Hillion, Midtown etc.) are more expensive.

Pikachu1245
25-04-13, 14:38
Watertown and Bedok Residences were markedly cheaper when first launched though; just upwards of 1000psf. These newer launches (Sennet, Hillion, Midtown etc.) are more expensive.

Well , just like a cup of coffee at coffee shop cost 50-60 cents few years back, now it is 90 cents to a dollar plus. Value of money drops as time passes especially with QE at many parts of the world among the giant economies e.g. Japan, US, UK etc...

Can't turn back the clock, can we? Have to accept and cope, I guess.......

bakasa2002
25-04-13, 14:50

Bedok Residences was going from 1300psf upwards, don't think it was anywhere as low as 1000psf ...:D

star
25-04-13, 15:28
All new development from near future will be launch above $1000psf.

electron
25-04-13, 16:21
Bedok Residences was going from 1300psf upwards, don't think it was anywhere as low as 1000psf ...:D

Oops. Was thinking of Watertown when I said that; didn't realise that Bedok Residences was that much more expensive.

terrynfs
12-05-13, 19:09
sim lian finally launches showflat :D

bargain hunter
15-05-13, 19:57
32 more sold in apr at 1358psf median. total 215 sold at end apr.

phantom_opera
28-05-13, 22:21
highest psf so far: $1,698 PSF IN APR 2013 FOR A 463-SQFT UNIT

chrischocolates
11-08-13, 16:48
CALL ME 81685708 FOR MORE INFO
MORE INFO HERE (http://www.sgpropertyagent.com.sg/Hillion-Residences.html):)

bluepanda
20-09-13, 17:54
Understand that Hillion has some units left. Any Star buys for the balance units?

yesnomaybe
23-02-14, 10:42
Understand that Hillion has some units left. Any Star buys for the balance units?

Left only 1 Bedroom units (starting from about $680,000)
And Penthouses

romeltic
13-08-14, 23:39
anyone can confirm if billion mall will build cinema or not?

Did some googling say will build...

but after emailing sim lian side got back the response is not at the moment...

terrynfs
14-08-14, 13:03
anyone can confirm if billion mall will build cinema or not?

Did some googling say will build...

but after emailing sim lian side got back the response is not at the moment...

guess should be no, it is a small mall

btw, 1 bedder price lower to 630k...

02-11-14, 18:16
https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3947/15502199189_a28fef8695_c.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/pBSPJn)image (https://flic.kr/p/pBSPJn) by 081828 (https://www.flickr.com/people/128833285@N03/), on Flickr
https://flic.kr/p/pUipy8
https://flic.kr/p/pBVgj5
https://flic.kr/p/oXw2TN
https://flic.kr/p/pScPQu
https://flic.kr/p/oXz162
https://flic.kr/p/pU8x4e
https://flic.kr/p/pScNJG