PDA

View Full Version : The thing I should not have done today....

kale
26-01-13, 23:45
That is to watch "the grandmaster"..... :sleep:

Abit too artistic to appreciate, wanted to get out of cinema before movie ends

roly8
27-01-13, 07:15
third negative reviews i have seen for "the grandmaster"

they say tony is good in talking than fighting in this movie..

and i hate movie with conversation which is too long in a single scene.. :o

zzz1
27-01-13, 07:47
Properly the title should be rename as toast master instead...:D

kale
27-01-13, 08:53
Properly the title should be rename as toast master instead...:D
Should change to "the grandmother".....

buttercarp
27-01-13, 10:19
I find it difficult to picture anyone else other than Donnie Yen as Ip Man.

roly8
27-01-13, 10:27
I find it difficult to picture anyone else other than Donnie Yen as Ip Man.

yea!! :cheers5::cheers5:

Regulators
27-01-13, 11:40
i plug my computer to the TV and watch all the latest shows thru the internet, i can't really be bothered to sit in those stinking cinema chairs these days and hear people snacking on popcorn and talking loudly

Rosy
27-01-13, 11:41
i plug my computer to the TV and watch all the latest shows thru the internet, i can't really be bothered to sit in those stinking cinema chairs these days and hear people snacking on popcorn and talking loudly
Sound and visual quality difference.

roly8
27-01-13, 12:01

lol!! now u know the power of internet.. :D

me just finish watching these FULL HD movies over the week w/ a short break to drink some red wines..

the hunger games
the dark night rise
the expandable 2
the avengers

Regulators
27-01-13, 12:14
how you know my home theatre not comparable to cinema? My screen might be smaller but the quality is there. This website I go to provides HD movies FOC. Think you are going to ask me which site this is, but I cannot reveal for fear that the site might close down due to IDA intervention. :D

Sound and visual quality difference.

zzz1
27-01-13, 12:14
Should change to "the grandmother".....

ha ha...Lol

Rosy
27-01-13, 12:35
how you know my home theatre not comparable to cinema? My screen might be smaller but the quality is there. This website I go to provides HD movies FOC. Think you are going to ask me which site this is, but I cannot reveal for fear that the site might close down due to IDA intervention. :D
Are u trying to show off your wealth to me?

Regulators
27-01-13, 12:38
a good home theatre system can cost less than $1000 to me. don't need to be wealthy to own a home theatre system, i think you are mistaken. I did not say i own a home theatre.

Are u trying to show off your wealth to me?

Rosy
27-01-13, 12:58
a good home theatre system can cost less than $1000 to me. don't need to be wealthy to own a home theatre system, i think you are mistaken. I did not say i own a home theatre.
Since you did not own a home theatre, why u post that question?

And by just spending $1000, we can have a system that is comparable to the cinema?

Regulators
27-01-13, 13:07
That is why it is called a home theatre system :sleep: :sleep:

Since you did not own a home theatre, why u post that question?

And by just spending $1000, we can have a system that is comparable to the cinema?

Rosy
27-01-13, 13:09
That is why it is called a home theatre system :sleep: :sleep:
So do u agree with me a basic home theatre system is not comparable to cinema?

So is there a visual and sound quality difference?

Regulators
27-01-13, 13:13
"Home cinema, also commonly called home theater, refers to home entertainment systems that seek to reproduce a movie theater experience and mood, with the help of video and audio equipment in or outside a private home." - Wikipedia

Shanhz
27-01-13, 13:14

aiya, there is a difference, but some pple do not mind the difference, for the price.

peace.

Rosy
27-01-13, 14:16
aiya, there is a difference, but some pple do not mind the difference, for the price.

peace.
He is being rude in the first place which i find it unnecessary.

It is not the price. A cinema ticket cost less than a decent home theatre system.

Apparently, he is very proud of downloading online movies for free too.

Regulators
27-01-13, 15:19
If you do not know what a home theatre system, it is not surprising you don't know what is the meaning of rude.

In no way have i been rude to you, in fact, you have been patronising me with your dull n irritating questions :sleep:

He is being rude in the first place which i find it unnecessary.

It is not the price. A cinema ticket cost less than a decent home theatre system.

Apparently, he is very proud of downloading online movies for free too.