PDA

View Full Version : Bartley Ridge @ Mount Vernon (D19, 99yrs LH, by Hong Leong, CDL & TID)

Pages : 1 2 [3]

ascend88
30-03-13, 11:52
What is the take up rate? I guess many people are there to kapo? :confused:
It's fave past time for Singaporean ......

ysyap
30-03-13, 11:54
It's at the boarderHmmm... Then D13 seems more appealing! :cheers1:

ysyap
30-03-13, 11:55
It's fave past time for Singaporean ......When, when there is queue, there are Singaporeans... Starting from Hello Kitty to the recent Jollibee opening... lol:D

ascend88
30-03-13, 11:56
Hmmm... Then D13 seems more appealing! :cheers1:
Still the location ...

ascend88
30-03-13, 11:58
I guess ... 300++ ..

Wild Falcon
30-03-13, 12:00
Its not the "R" - other attributes also matter.

This is RCR or OCR? Its also along the most useless MRT line - the circle line that moves in long-winded circles and interchanging usually requires long walk. Those along radial lines will reach town much faster.

actually Im not the least worried cos bartley mrt is a gd location. Im juz curious nowsaday extreme OCR (but not necc cheap) condos got snap up faster den RCR or CCR.

D'nest is very super cheap so mayb is an exceptional case.

But I have to admit D'nest got very gd design. I almost wanted to buy but later on realise there is 1 more plot of land in front of it which will make it less attractive in the future, so decide to take bartley ridge in the end.

sabian
30-03-13, 14:24
So Bartley R is in D19 or D13? Forum discussions appearing in two different district? :rolleyes:

I check the URA app on my iPhone.

B Resi D19/ OCR
B Ridge D13/ RCR
Oasis Gdn D19/ RCR

Isn't it weird?

sabian
30-03-13, 14:27
That's my reaction too. If really want to buy, they'd have gone for the vvip.

RCT
30-03-13, 15:05
If you are a bear, you will think those are all kapo..

If you are a bull, you will think those are hardcore buyer..

phantom_opera
31-03-13, 20:00
went through floor plans

nowadays the new breed of design is to sacrifice living room size in exchange of fitting queen size bed into rooms

the 1br and the smaller 2br floor plan max 2 seater sofa
even the bigger 2br, 3 seater sofa is pushed against the wall

the same for Echelon 2br

welcome to the world of Hobbits

it is obviously more to rent out :D

sabian
31-03-13, 23:15
What abt the 3 br/ 3+yard/ 3+study/ 4 bed?

01-04-13, 09:34
Gives option of renting out the rooms mah. If room can fit single bed only difficult to rent out. :beats-me-man:

went through floor plans

nowadays the new breed of design is to sacrifice living room size in exchange of fitting queen size bed into rooms

the 1br and the smaller 2br floor plan max 2 seater sofa
even the bigger 2br, 3 seater sofa is pushed against the wall

the same for Echelon 2br

welcome to the world of Hobbits

it is obviously more to rent out :D

chngz
02-04-13, 16:43
heard about 380 units sold - anyone can confirm?

sabian
02-04-13, 17:02
I also heard the same number.

ascend88
02-04-13, 17:16
heard about 380 units sold - anyone can confirm?nice number.....

phantom_opera
02-04-13, 17:24
wow ... 380 unit is very fast :scared-5:

willow
02-04-13, 17:31
380 units is 44%. Quite fast.

ascend88
08-04-13, 22:12
400 + sold

kane
08-04-13, 22:23
Have they released all units or are they still unreleased units?

phantom_opera
08-04-13, 22:38
The Sunday Times ST article mentioned our PropNex boss Mohd Ismail marketing Bartley Ridge to a group of keen investors... of course his first sentence was "whether you buy Bartley Ridge is none of my concern"

Can salesman go to heaven :p

kane
08-04-13, 22:43
The Sunday Times ST article mentioned our PropNex boss Mohd Ismail marketing Bartley Ridge to a group of keen investors... of course his first sentence was "whether you buy Bartley Ridge is none of my concern"

Can salesman go to heaven :p

Maybe he is saying that because he has so much passive income that whether the project sells well is not his concern. Heh.

phantom_opera
19-04-13, 15:49
367 units sold in March, highest psf is 1,514

newlaunchproperty
17-05-13, 02:12
Bartley Ridge (http://newlaunch-property.com/showcase/bartley-ridge.html)
More than 500 units sold till date.
Attractive psf from $1,1xx !!!
Do not miss this golden opportunity to invest in this city fringe development next to Bartley MRT!
Many have bought... have you?

CondoInterested
27-05-13, 22:45
Seems like the construction starts to gather more steam.

mermaid
28-05-13, 09:35
Seems like the construction starts to gather more steam.

means wat? ridge alrdy started construction? :up-yours:

Autumnwinds
10-06-13, 12:57
means wat? ridge alrdy started construction? :up-yours:

Yes, they have started the piling works already! Very excited about it, got a 4bedder. Cannot wait for it to TOP. :ashamed1: :ashamed1:

Autumnwinds
10-06-13, 13:14
Bartley ridge is actually in District 13, could any moderators shift it to the correct thread??

cheerful
10-06-13, 13:35
Bartley ridge is actually in District 13, could any moderators shift it to the correct thread??

Yes it is since main entrance along mt vernon rd although the name suggests D19 :p

mermaid
10-06-13, 16:33
Yes, they have started the piling works already! Very excited about it, got a 4bedder. Cannot wait for it to TOP. :ashamed1: :ashamed1:

wah! Im very excited too! no pics ar? :ashamed1:

Autumnwinds
10-06-13, 21:19
Yes it is since main entrance along mt vernon rd although the name suggests D19 :p

Yes, the postal code is 36xxxx
definitely district 13 :cheers5:

Autumnwinds
10-06-13, 21:20
wah! Im very excited too! no pics ar? :ashamed1:

Oops, in my excitement i didn't manage to take any pics....
If i happen to drop by again i definitely will take a few pics!!

Kelonguni
10-06-13, 21:33
Yes, the postal code is 36xxxx
definitely district 13 :cheers5:

Unlucky 13. 19 is better, 要住, 要久。

Autumnwinds
10-06-13, 21:51

Hahahahahaha, quite true. But I'm not pantang about numbers la. Soo, I hope none of the other bartley ridge people are:o :p

Kelonguni
10-06-13, 22:13
Hahahahahaha, quite true. But I'm not pantang about numbers la. Soo, I hope none of the other bartley ridge people are:o :p

Just joking. Location n price most important.

Congrats on a solid purchase.

Autumnwinds
10-06-13, 23:08
Just joking. Location n price most important.

Congrats on a solid purchase.

:D :D

Thank you, thank you. Are you vested yourself???

Kelonguni
10-06-13, 23:27
:D :D

Thank you, thank you. Are you vested yourself???

No lah, if I vested then say it's good buy, very kelong...

But I have been comparing prices and location, good choice for own stay or rental based on the new SG demographic information.

I am vested too much in these areas, diversifying. No ammo too.

Autumnwinds
10-06-13, 23:41
No lah, if I vested then say it's good buy, very kelong...

But I have been comparing prices and location, good choice for own stay or rental based on the new SG demographic information.

I am vested too much in these areas, diversifying. No ammo too.

I myself was thinking very hard about vesting. Made a decision between Sennett/hillview peak/J gateway.

The latter after seeing the compact 4bedders, hillview for the high pricing, and Sennett for the poor availability as I was late.

Overall, feeling pretty glad for my purchase as I got a pretty good pricing. Looking forward to moving in! :D

mermaid
11-06-13, 09:37

u sure 19 is better ?

D13 is RCR n D19 is OCR wor! :tsk-tsk:

though B residences is on a slightly higher ground and nearer to the mrt, I will personally still favour Ridge for the fact tat it is a RCR project :cheers5:

mermaid
11-06-13, 09:41

my stack n unit number sounds awful too but then be it future buyers or tenants, I am very sure they wun care a damn abt tat :D

Autumnwinds
11-06-13, 10:56
u sure 19 is better ?

D13 is RCR n D19 is OCR wor! :tsk-tsk:

though B residences is on a slightly higher ground and nearer to the mrt, I will personally still favour Ridge for the fact tat it is a RCR project :cheers5:

Is residences nearer to the mrt? I thought they were on the opposite side?? I did see the layout of B residences, no doubt it's bigger, but all the rooms all cramped to the max. Cant even fit a queen in it without a place to sneeze comfortably. Another factor was that it didnt have condo status. If was just an apartment. Last factor was that though we are just on the opposite side of each other, I'd still prefer 13 over 19.

But yup, the elevated ground is the plus point. It's just simply a preference of ridge over residences. I'm glad you feel the same way. :D

cnud
11-06-13, 11:39
Glad that you are happy with B Ridge. I'm vested in B Resi and don't get me started to compare the two.

Both are great buys. So.... enjoy the ride guys!

mermaid
11-06-13, 13:59
Is residences nearer to the mrt? I thought they were on the opposite side?? I did see the layout of B residences, no doubt it's bigger, but all the rooms all cramped to the max. Cant even fit a queen in it without a place to sneeze comfortably. Another factor was that it didnt have condo status. If was just an apartment. Last factor was that though we are just on the opposite side of each other, I'd still prefer 13 over 19.

But yup, the elevated ground is the plus point. It's just simply a preference of ridge over residences. I'm glad you feel the same way. :D

yeah, u r rite, they r opposite each other. basically:-

Bartley residences:
1. almost doorstep to mrt
2. on higher ground
3. hv HS
4. D19
5. Not condo status

Bartley Ridge:
1. abt double the distance to mrt
2. on slightly lower ground
3. no HS more efficient layout
4. D13
5. Condo status
6. nearer to crematorium areas.
7. slightly cheaper?

mermaid
11-06-13, 14:02
Glad that you are happy with B Ridge. I'm vested in B Resi and don't get me started to compare the two.

Both are great buys. So.... enjoy the ride guys!

u r rite, both r gd buys. both hv their pros n cons. at the end of the day, it really depends on which pros is more impt to u :cheers4:

Autumnwinds
11-06-13, 16:46
yeah, u r rite, they r opposite each other. basically:-

Bartley residences:
1. almost doorstep to mrt
2. on higher ground
3. hv HS
4. D19
5. Not condo status

Bartley Ridge:
1. abt double the distance to mrt
2. on slightly lower ground
3. no HS more efficient layout
4. D13
5. Condo status
6. nearer to crematorium areas.
7. slightly cheaper?

Great summary! Ridge or residence, we are all fellow neighbours

newlaunchproperty
12-06-13, 01:57
Bartley Residences and Bartley Ridge (http://newlaunch-property.com/showcase/bartley-ridge.html) are both good developments.

Ever since Bartley Ridge is featured the Top Selling Project in April 2013, units are selling everyday. Congratz to the owners of Bartley Ridge who bought this good investment project! For Home Seekers or Investors who have not purchase a unit in Bartley Ridge, probably it is time now??? ;) Check our City Fringe Development out at Bartley Ridge (http://newlaunch-property.com/showcase/bartley-ridge.html) for more info! :cheers4:

Developer Sales Team.

mermaid
13-06-13, 09:52
anyone one noe how many units sold so far?

Autumnwinds
13-06-13, 15:30
I'm also interested to know of the sales figures. Hopefully someone can enlighten us, please?:scared-5:

mermaid
13-06-13, 15:36
I'm also interested to know of the sales figures. Hopefully someone can enlighten us, please?:scared-5:

eh, so far has yr developer sent u the thick stack of the sales n agreement contract? last mth my lawyer oni sent me a zap copy of the "signed" page and it has been like almost 2 mths since I excercised the option.

Autumnwinds
13-06-13, 20:45
eh, so far has yr developer sent u the thick stack of the sales n agreement contract? last mth my lawyer oni sent me a zap copy of the "signed" page and it has been like almost 2 mths since I excercised the option.

Not for me too, I only exercised it about a month ago? So I guess mine will still take awhile.

Give your lawyer a call?

Zellker
14-06-13, 22:30
Hi guys this is my 1st post, I'm vested in B Ridge too, just exercised my option last week

Autumnwinds
14-06-13, 23:22
Hi guys this is my 1st post, I'm vested in B Ridge too, just exercised my option last week

Congrats on your purchase!

Did you get it for own stay or for investment?

Zellker
15-06-13, 01:16
Thanks Autumnwinds, got a 3br for own stay. How about yourself?

curio
15-06-13, 09:20
Any idea how many units sold already ?

Received a msg from an agent that more than 600 units sold. Duno if its true?

Autumnwinds
15-06-13, 10:14
Thanks Autumnwinds, got a 3br for own stay. How about yourself?

Did you get it with the yard? Cause i felt the layout with the yard was the most practical.

I got it for own stay too. Cant wait for it to be ready!

Zellker
16-06-13, 02:40
Did you get it with the yard? Cause i felt the layout with the yard was the most practical.

I got it for own stay too. Cant wait for it to be ready!

Yes I got the 3br/yard, totally agree bro, it's the most practical n useful layout, liked it when we saw it at the showroom. Lol we too, hope they can build faster!

Autumnwinds
16-06-13, 19:04
Yes I got the 3br/yard, totally agree bro, it's the most practical n useful layout, liked it when we saw it at the showroom. Lol we too, hope they can build faster!

Glad we have the same opinion. What attracted me was also the fact that the fridge could still remain in the kitchen. I've seen many other projects with their fridge in the living room. Isn't that atrocious?! :scared-4:

With the yard at least I could shift the washing machine and dryer out.

Which stack did you get?

tlchan
17-06-13, 15:08
Hi everyone, I also vested in the 3+yard.
Initially was still choosing between 3 & 3+yard. more than $150k diff.

End up, we take the bullet and get the 3+yard.

Really happy with the buy!

Autumnwinds
17-06-13, 16:48

Congrats on your purchase!!

Seems that the Bartley ridgians are slowly falling in! :D

chngz
17-06-13, 17:53

What stack did you buy?

Autumnwinds
17-06-13, 20:32
Does anyone know which constitution is Mt Vernon road under??:beats-me-man:

Autumnwinds
17-06-13, 21:13
Does anyone know which constitution is Mt Vernon road under??:beats-me-man:

Ahh, I've found the answer myself. Marine parade GRC

Zellker
17-06-13, 21:36
Congrats on your purchase!!

Seems that the Bartley ridgians are slowly falling in! :D

Congrats too tlchan on your purchase!

Hi Autumnwinds, I'm got stack 22, yourself?

Autumnwinds
17-06-13, 22:15
Congrats too tlchan on your purchase!

Hi Autumnwinds, I'm got stack 22, yourself?

Wow good choice!! Unblocked view.

I got stack 30

tlchan
17-06-13, 22:56
What stack did you buy?

Mine is stack 16

nickq
17-06-13, 23:24
Any idea how many units sold already ?

Received a msg from an agent that more than 600 units sold. Duno if its true?

As of May 2013:

No. of units: 868
No. of units sold to-date: 576 (66.36%)
No. of units unsold: 292 (33.64%)
No. of units sold in May 2013: 100

sabian
18-06-13, 02:05

The bomb shelter door in B Resi means the usable space in the yard is reduced due to the door's opening radius. That also put me off B Resi.

Autumnwinds
18-06-13, 10:36
The bomb shelter door in B Resi means the usable space in the yard is reduced due to the door's opening radius. That also put me off B Resi.

Same sentiments. For my current house, the HS is in the kitchen. So much trouble when my family does frying and all the oil gets into the HS. Definitely have had enough of a HS.

Can all the Bartley ridgians fall in here??:D

Zellker
18-06-13, 10:58
Wow good choice!! Unblocked view.

I got stack 30

Stack 30 is 4br? nice stack, pool view and good layout

Autumnwinds
18-06-13, 11:30
Stack 30 is 4br? nice stack, pool view and good layout
Yup, it is. Only gribe i have is that the master bedroom could have been bigger ....

sabian
18-06-13, 15:16
Same sentiments. For my current house, the HS is in the kitchen. So much trouble when my family does frying and all the oil gets into the HS. Definitely have had enough of a HS.

Can all the Bartley ridgians fall in here??:D

Fall in at this thread?
http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=16848&page=13

Zellker
23-06-13, 22:37
Yup, it is. Only gribe i have is that the master bedroom could have been bigger ....

Yea master bedroom could have been bigger but then again, if master bedroom is big, maybe living room space or 1 common bedroom space could be smaller to make the space.

Autumnwinds
23-06-13, 23:01
Yea master bedroom could have been bigger but then again, if master bedroom is big, maybe living room space or 1 common bedroom space could be smaller to make the space.

Granted, but oh well. Latest update from the other thread is that there are currently 244 units unsold. With only 2 last 2 bedders.

Here's to a sell out :cheers4:

CondoInterested
25-06-13, 00:41
means wat? ridge alrdy started construction? :up-yours:Told everyone the construction is gathering steam, why you want to "up yours"?

Zellker
25-06-13, 21:14
Granted, but oh well. Latest update from the other thread is that there are currently 244 units unsold. With only 2 last 2 bedders.

Here's to a sell out :cheers4:

Fantastic.. Cheers!!

Lumbretta
26-06-13, 14:43
Should be 4 units of 2 bedroom left.

For latest pricing, units availability and show flat viewing kindly contact me @ 9191 2212.

Bartley Ridge Sale Agent Core Team member
http://www.sgpropertyforsale.com/bartleyridge/index.html

Autumnwinds
27-06-13, 23:29
Opposite bartley ridge up for GLS??

Autumnwinds
28-06-13, 13:06
Hi all, let's consider this thread closed. Please direct all future postings to
http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=16848

Thank you all for the continued support(though I didn't create this....) but it's time to set the record straight. :D :D :D :D

-------------------------------------------------CLOSED-------------------------------------------